Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/230575
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of road transport road transport Act (do the Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 20; 1997, no. 8; 1998, nr. 24; 1999, no. 21; 2001, 1., no. 12; 2002, 12, No 23. No; 2003; 2004, nr. 10; 2005, 2, 12; 2006, nr. 1, 15 no, 10, 15; 2007. no; 2008, 3. 24. no; Latvian journal 2010, 174, 206. No.) the following amendments: 1. Put 1 article 27 the following: "27) own-account transport operations — carriage is carried out free of charge to merchants, farmers or fishermen holding, agricultural service cooperatives, State or local government bodies, associations or Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the own-account transport operations the operator) owned or leased vehicles, which are run by the same operator or his own employees, own-account transport operations to the needs of the operator for the transport of persons or goods, which are his property or that he bought , sold, leased, rented, won, made, reworked or repaired by. Own-account transport operations are just the reviewer's own account of ancillary activities; ".
2. in article 5.1: replace the first subparagraph of paragraph 5, the words "the European Conference of Ministers of transport (ECMT)" with the words "the international transport forum (STF)";
to supplement the first part with 6.1 points by the following: ' 61) Member State of the European Union of the digital tachograph system functions of the competent institution; ".
3. Add to chapter I with 5.4 article as follows: "article 5.4. A separate appeal against the contested administrative act or action against the Opposition or not suspend the administrative action or execution: 1) a decision to grant, withdraw or be suspended for a period of driving and rest time tracking digital equipment (tachograph);
2) a decision to grant, withdraw or be suspended for a period of European Community authorization to commercial transport of passengers by bus or with the road freight transport in the European Union;
3) decision to grant, withdraw or be suspended for a period in the European Community a copy of the permit to commercial transport of passengers by bus or with the road freight transport in the European Union;
4) a decision to grant, withdraw or suspend authorisation temporarily international passenger or goods transport by road;
5) decision to issue, revoke or suspend temporarily the special permission (license) to commercial transport of passengers by bus or cargo transport with lorry;
issue 6) decision, revoke or suspend a license for a time card for commercial transport of passengers by bus or cargo transport with lorry. "
4. To make article 6 the fifth subparagraph by the following: "(5) for special permissions (licenses) of the cargo transport service with trucks paying national fee, the amount and payment arrangements determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
5. Article 30 of the Present sixth as follows: "(6) for the special permission (license) issued to commercial transport of passengers by buses pay a State fee, the amount and payment arrangements determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
6. Replace 32.1 in the first paragraph, the words "Ministry of transport" with the words "Directorate" of road transport.
7. Replace article 34, second paragraph, the words "Ministry of transport" with the words "Directorate" of road transport.
8. Article 35: turn in the second paragraph, the words "and to pick up passengers on the way back";
to supplement the article with the seventh and eighth by the following: "(7) special permit (license) gives the carrier the right to carriage of passengers, with that carrier-owned vehicle. Where the carrier may take the passenger to the others owned vehicle, as well as the order in which these shipments are to be made shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
(8) the local Government shall have the right to determine that the carriers have an obligation to ensure the right to settle in the taxi light on carrier services to carry out non-cash settlements with payment cards of the bank. "
9. Put the third subparagraph of article 37 of the second sentence as follows: "easy taxi driver, settling with the passenger, shall be issued a receipt in accordance with the laws and regulations on transport of passengers passenger taxis."
10. Replace the second paragraph of article 38.1, the words "Ministry of transport" with the words "Directorate" of road transport.
11. the express 54. article as follows: "article 52. Cabotage transport cabotage operations in the territory of Latvia established in a road vehicle that is not a Member State of the European Union, is prohibited, except when they are carried out according to the Saeima approved international agreements and for each relevant transport road transport Directorate issued a permit. "
12. transitional provisions be supplemented with 27, 28, 29 and 30 of the following paragraph: "the Law Amendment 27 article 32.1, in the first paragraph of article 34, second paragraph and the second paragraph of article 38.1 of the word" Ministry of transport "(fold) the substitution of the words" road transport administration "(fold) shall enter into force on 30 September 2011. 2011 30 September issued regular international passenger transport are valid until the expiry of the period specified therein.
28. Article 35 of this law, the seventh subparagraph shall enter into force on September 1, 2011. To the rules of entry into force, the Cabinet of Ministers issued the rules.
29. This Act amendment of article 37 of the second sentence of the third paragraph the expression of the new version enters into force on February 1, 2012.
30. The Cabinet of Ministers to 2011 November issue 1 article 6 of this law in the fifth and the sixth paragraph of article 30 in those provisions governing the Government fees for special permissions (licenses) of the cargo transport service with trucks and Government fees for special permissions (licenses) of passengers for hire or reward service fee and payment arrangements. Up to the date of entry into force of the relevant provisions, but not longer than until 1 November 2011, applicable to the Cabinet on 1 November 2005, the provisions of no. 826 "rules on the State fee for special permissions (licenses) to carry out the transport service by road" means, in so far as they do not conflict with this Act. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 May 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 on May 25.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia