The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on air" make law "on air" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, nr. 22; 1997, 13, 23 no; 1998, no. 15, 23; 1999; 2002, 23 no no 12; 2003; 2004, nr. 15, 7., 10., 12., 20. No; 2005, 10, 15; 2006, nr. 1, 12, 24; 2007, no. 10. 14. no; 2008, no. 9; 2009, 6., no. 17; Latvian journal, 2009, nr. 196; 2010, nr. 166.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the title "terms used in the law," the term "investigation" in the interpretation of article 76 and the first, second and third paragraph, the word "recommendations" (fold) with the words "safety recommendations" (fold).
2. Supplement article 5 second paragraph with the words "as well as of the revenue on the safety of aircraft and civil aviation security surveillance in accordance with the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on national civil aviation aerodrome service fees".
3. in article 6: make the second subparagraph of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) develop measures for the safety of aircraft and civil aviation security, as well as monitor the aviation search and rescue coordination centre activity;"
Add to the second part of paragraph 12 the following: "12") provides airfield services fees and change monitoring according to this law, article 28 of the sixth part of the intended procedure. ";
to make the third part of point 2 as follows: "2) develop safety recommendations the civil aviation accident and incident prevention of the causes of future civil aviation operation and control this flight safety recommendations are respected".
4. in article 23.1: to make the third paragraph as follows: "If the owner disposes of real property, which is included in this article referred to in the second paragraph of national civil aviation aerodrome territory (also the future development of the necessary areas) and the national civil aviation aerodrome: 1) belongs to the Corporation, which the State has a decisive effect, — the country has a pre-emptive right;
2) Corporation, which the municipality has decisive influence, this municipality is pre-emptive. ";
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph by the following: "order in which State and local governments use the pre-emptive right to national civil aviation aerodrome territory (also the future aerodrome development area) shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
5. To supplement the law with article 27.2 of the following: ' article 27.2. Public interest service obligations on airport Public service obligations are directly related to the core business and the aerodrome includes: 1) infrastructure facilities (runway, Terminal, runway, ramp, each air traffic control tower, etc.), including the construction of the necessary land acquisition and ground equipment, which also includes direct assistance necessary equipment;
2) infrastructure, which includes an airfield management and maintenance;
3) aerodrome for additional services (ground infrastructure, fire fighting, emergency, security and other ground services).
For certain scheduled air traffic and flight regularity, State or local government may impose the obligation to run the airports referred to in the first paragraph of the public-interest service obligations and are entitled to compensate for the cost of the airport, which incurs the obligations in the discharge of public service obligations. In determining the amount of compensation shall take into account the income received by the provider of the service implementation.
The order in which the airport imposed public service obligations, and the procedure for the determination and compensation for the coverage of the costs for running the airport imposed public service obligations, shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
6. Express article 28 the following: ' article 28. The fee for the provision of air navigation services and civil aviation aerodrome in the use of the services provided, the Cabinet of Ministers established the national joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" air navigation service charges and arrangements, as well as exemptions from air navigation services charges. The Cabinet of Ministers shall determine the order in which military aircraft are exempt from the provision of air navigation services charges.
The Cabinet of Ministers established the national joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" air navigation service charges collected for distribution.
The Cabinet of Ministers shall lay down the amount to be charged for the following national civil aviation aerodrome services, as well as its collection and use of procedure, indicating the services contained in the applicable pay and exemption from its: 1) the aircraft take-off and landing fees;
2) charges for parking of aircraft operational aircraft parked on the time in which the aircraft service before or after the flight;
3) passenger service charge;
4) fee for safety and rescue measures, including on the safety of aircraft and civil aviation safety oversight.
Fees for services not included in the third paragraph of this article, determine the appropriate service provider.
Fees for local government owned national civil aviation aerodrome, as well as civil aviation aerodrome services and the distribution of this charge is determined by the order in the municipality.
In relation to aerodromes that serve passengers during the year exceeds five million, or, in the absence thereof, on the ground with the greatest number of passengers in the country, the Cabinet of Ministers shall determine the order in which the airfield is established and changed the service fee. "
7. To supplement the law with article 41.1 the following: ' article 41.1. The provision of information on low-flight operations for potentially hazardous objects in the Cabinet in the order of būvvald shall inform the national armed forces for the construction permit issued for items such that the planned height above the terrain of the location of more than 60 metres but does not exceed 100 metres.
State joint stock company "electronic communication" Directorate for information on high-intensity radiation zones in eletromagnētisk and the sources provide adequate Cabinet specified aeronautical information preparation and dissemination procedures. "
8. transitional provisions: to make point 7 by the following: "7. Up to the date of entry into force of the European Union regulation on the operation of aircraft in flight and aviation personnel licensing, the European joint aviation authorities developed joint aviation requirements.";
Express 16 and 17 points by the following: "4. Cabinet of Ministers to 2011 December 30 of this law shall be issued in the third subparagraph of article 4.1 and 4.2 in the fourth paragraph of article these provisions.
17. The Cabinet of Ministers to 20, 2012 February issue article 23.1 of the Act the provisions referred to in the fourth paragraph. ";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 25, 26, 27 and 28 as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers 25 to 30 December 2011 issue of this law to the third paragraph of article 27.2 provisions.
26. The Cabinet of Ministers until 30 June 2012, does article 28 of this law mentioned in the first, second and third subparagraphs the terms. Until the date of entry into force of rules, but no longer than until 30 June 2012 for the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 December 2009 Regulation No 1661 "air navigation service charges allocation procedure" and the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 December 2009 Regulation No 1662 "air navigation service and national civil aviation aerodrome charges provided in the procedure" to the extent they do not conflict with this Act.
27. the Cabinet of Ministers until 20 June 2011 manages this law, article 28 of the sixth part of these provisions.
28. The Cabinet of Ministers to 2011 December 30 issue of this law article 41.1 the provisions referred to in the first subparagraph. "
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Saeima adopted the law on 9 June 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 June 29