The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on budget and financial management to make the law on budget and financial management (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, no. 8; 1996; 1997, no. 24, no. 21; 1998, nr. 9; 1999, no. 24; 2001, nr. 1; 2002; 2003, 23, the No. 2, no. 2., 24; 2005, no. 3, no; 2007; 2008 , 1, 24 no; 2009, 13, 15, 20 no; Latvian journal, 2009, 200. no; 2010, 206.178. No.) the following amendments: 1. Turn off in chapter I the term "special budget" explanation of the words "or other specific budget".
2. in article 8: make the first part of paragraph 3 by the following: ' 3) from the State budget borrowing and repayment applicable to the country; "
turn off the first part of paragraph 3.1.
3. Article 9: turn off in the third paragraph, the words "or other specific budget";
make part of the 15th as follows: "(15) the Minister of Finance has the right to make the reallocation of appropriations between the ministries and other central public authorities, including the redistribution of functions or structural reforms where there are adopted the decision of Cabinet of Ministers and the Saeima in a separate decision agreed to such a redistribution."
4. Express article 10 the first paragraph by the following: "(1) on the Bill, which provides for additional expenditure in the budget or changes in revenue and are not submitted by the Cabinet of Ministers, the Minister of finance gives feedback not later than two weeks from the receipt of the Bill."
5. Make article 13, second subparagraph by the following: "(2) the statement of expenditure of the secret state budget Finance Minister submitted a special parliamentary Commission, which provides a separate report on the budgetary and financial (tax) to the Commission before the approval of the national budget, unless Parliament decides otherwise."
6. turn off article 25 in the fourth paragraph, the words "or other specific budget".
7. Supplement article 27 fifth subparagraph following the words ' budget not financed by the authorities "with the words" court bailiffs ".
8. Supplement article 34 the second part of the sentence by the following: "special budgetary funds in Treasury deposits, the interest rate under the financial market resource costs."
9. Supplement to chapter VI article 34.1 (first instance) by the following: ' article 34.1. The national budget funds-financial sector (1), the Minister of finance, on the basis of the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers, of this law in the first part of article 8.1 of the realisation of the objectives set out are entitled to invest in the financial sector. This right of the Minister of finance may be used, if both of the following conditions: 1) the total amount of investment during the financial year shall not exceed two percent of the annual State budget act in the volume of gross domestic product in the financial year;
2) in a separate decision of the Parliament agreed to such investments.
(2) the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 and 2 shall not apply if the conditions following investments made in accordance with the annual national budget law. "
10. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 56: "56. Amendment in chapter I of this law as regards the definition of" special budget "interpretation, amendment of article 8, paragraph 3, first subparagraph, in respect of the new version of the expression, as well as Amendment 25 article 9 and for other specific budget shutdown and amendment of article 8 of this law, the first paragraph of point 3.1 exclusion shall enter into force on January 1, 2012."
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The law adopted in Parliament 16 June 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 July 6.