The Saeima has adopted and the President issued the following law: amendments to the law "on State and municipal property privatisation" of objects to make the law "on State and municipal property privatisation" of objects (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, nr. 6, 14; 1996; 1997, no. 23, no. 15; 1998, nr. 9; 1999, no 8, 24; 2002; 2003, no. 5, 2005, 23 no; no 2009 15.; 5, No 14; Latvian journal nr. 131, 2010) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "throughout the Act local the local newspaper or free Edition" with the words "municipal website in the internet, local government or local newsletter issued by the newspaper, if any, or other local or regional newspaper".
2. Express article 11 the third paragraph as follows: "3. this Act the privatisation Agency is the third paragraph of article 6 in the Reserve Fund specified in the holder. Reserve Fund for State property privatisation process (the abolition of the contract of sale, reverse repurchase, tax debt capitalization, denacionalizācij and other expenses), privatization certificates, delete and circulation processes, public participation and public disposal of residential house privatization, alienation and organizational security management process, according to the Cabinet of Ministers regulated the conditions and order. "
3. To supplement the law, part III, Chapter 4, article 18.7 with the following: "article 30.1. Public property object transfer after the privatization of the State property for the termination of the object after the termination of the transferable privatisation possession of it a statutory body, which in its decision on the privatisation of State property of the object specified by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
4. a add to part VII of the Act in Chapter 3, with article 81.1 as follows: "article 81.1. Transfer of land not built upon privatisation of land not built on termination after privatisation the termination shall be in possession of it a statutory body, which in its decision on the privatisation of land not built on termination specified by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
5. Add to part VII of the Act in Chapter 4 with 53.5 article as follows: "article 86.1. Separate built-up land transfer after privatization, after the termination of the privatisation Agency has taken a decision on the privatisation of the land built up separately, the land shall be owned by the Ministry of finance. "
6. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 16: "4. Cabinet of Ministers no later than December 1, 2011 issue of this law to the third paragraph of article 11 of these rules. Up to the Cabinet to issue the rules, but no longer than up to 2011 December 1, is in force in the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 December 2009 Regulation No 1454 of the "procedures for deductions in the privatisation Agency for privatisation of State property, the State capital and other regulations laid down in the acts, created and consumed a reserve fund and payments to the State budget", to the extent they do not conflict with this Act. "
The law adopted by the Parliament in July 1, 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 July 20.