Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/233722
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: amended strategic movement in the law to make strategic movement of goods Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2007, no. 15, no. 9, 2009; Latvian journal 2010, 91 no). the following amendments: 1. in article 4: to make the title and first paragraph by the following: "article 4. Exceptions to the special permission (license) commercial with European Union common military list items, import and transit licences (1) strategic goods import licence is not required when the prisons administration and the Ministry of the Interior or the Ministry of defence under the authority or supervision of European Union common military list of goods moving from another Member State of the European Union or imported without the mediation of the economic operator. ";
Add to article 1.1 part as follows: "(11) special permit (license) commercial with European Union common military list items do not require constitutional protection Office, Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of defence under the existing authorities or supervision, prison administration and the protection of the Bank of Latvia administration.";
to supplement the article with a fifth by the following: "(5) this law article 5 referred to in the second paragraph of the Ministry of Defence issued a special permit (license) for komercdarīb to a European Union common military list items is not required in cases where the European Union common military list of the military movement of export, import or transit license applicant is a physical person who wishes to move, to export, to import your requirements firearms accessories that are not specially designed or modified for military use, but intended for installation on existing firearms owned. "
2. in article 5: Supplement to the fourth part of the introductory paragraph, after the word "driver" with the word "prokūrist";
Add to paragraph 2, the fourth subparagraph following the words ' not punished for "with the word" intentional ";
turn off the fourth paragraph of point 8;
Add to fourth with 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 by the following: "9) not released from criminal liability under the criminal law, article 58 a year earlier after the entry into force of the decision;
10) is relatively spared from criminal liability under the criminal law, article 58.1 — before the expiry of the probationary period;
11) is not exempt from punishment or sentence in accordance with article 59 of the criminal code until you have gone year after ruling for release from punishment or sentence enters into force;
12) does not apply to those suspect status;
13) is not called a criminally liable for committing a criminal offence;
they are not cancelled 14) special permit (license) commercial with weapons, ammunition, pyrotechnic articles or explosives and blasting appliances in accordance with the Civil uses for chain law of explosives, weapons and special features of the law or the law of circulation of pyrotechnic articles until you have gone year after its cancellation. "
Add to article 4.1 part as follows: "(41), or If the merchant company certifies that it or its business activities will not be linked to the European Union common military list sections, ML2 and ML3 ML4 ML1, those goods, then the Ministry of Defence issued a special permit (license) is recorded to the disclaimer that the economic operator or the company has the right to do business with European Union common military list items except for this section of the list, and the ML1, ML2 ML3 ML4 said goods. ';
replace the sixth subparagraph in paragraph 3, the words "upon application" with the words "until the decision of the Ministry of defence for their consideration";
express the sixth paragraph 4 by the following: "4) found that the merchant special permissions (licenses) or re-registering to provide false statements;"
Add to sixth with point 7 by the following: ' 7) determines the other law or court order. ";
to make the eighth, ninth and tenth by the following: "(8) the order in which he kept in a European Union common military list mentioned military munitions, military pyrotechnics, military explosives and explosive devices, as well as the requirements of the said goods warehouse down by the Cabinet of Ministers.
(9) for blasting explosives and blasting for guards to movement of export, import or transit licence, strategic movement of the entity under the Civil uses for movement of Explosives Act requires the State police issued a special permit (license).
(10) in order to get automatic firearms in category A, category B, C and D sports and hunting, self-defense firearms and firearms, their components and ammunition, high energy air guns, as well as 2, 3, and 4 classes of fireworks and the T2 class scene in the transfer of pyrotechnic articles, export, import or transit licence, strategic movement of the entity in accordance with weapons and special features of the law and the law of circulation of pyrotechnic articles is required state police issued a special permit (licence). ";
to supplement the article with the thirteenth and fourteenth part as follows: "(13) the decision on refusal to issue a special permit (license) for the special permission (license) the suspension or withdrawal of the action can be a challenge and appeal against administrative procedure law. The decision on the special permission (license) the suspension or withdrawal of the opposition and appeal shall not suspend its activity.
(14) the military manufacturer certificates issued by the Ministry of defence strategic movement of goods subject to a specified period of time not exceeding five years. The order of issue of the certificate is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
3. To supplement the transitional provisions with paragraph 9 and 10 by the following: "9. The merchant can get special permission (license) commercial with European Union common military list the goods without payment of this law article 5 referred to in the fifth subparagraph, if the State fee according to the laws of Arms article 37 of the second part of the special permissions (licenses) expire January 1, 2011 is not over.
10. The Cabinet of Ministers until 31 December 2011 issue article 5 of this law in the eighth and fourteenth provisions in part. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 14 July 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 on July 28.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia