The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on judicial power" to make the law "on judicial power" (the Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1993, no 1; The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, nr. 1, 13; in 1995, 10, 22 No.; 1996, nr. 3, 13; 1997, 5, no. 21; in 1998, nr. 22, 23; 1999, no. 23; 2001, 24 no; 2002, no. 23; 2003, no. 14; 2004, no. 2; 2005, 8, 20 no; in 2006, 7, 24 no; 2007, nr. 24; 2008, 10, 24 no; 2009, 2., no. 12, 14; Latvian journal, 2009, no. 199; 2010, no. 99, 206; 99. in 2011, no.) the following amendments: 1. Replace article 2, third paragraph, the word "the" with the words "regional court district (City) Court".
2. Article 29: adding to article 2.1 of the part as follows: "(21) District (City) courts may be a land registry department whose area corresponds to the district (municipal) Court area or cover more district (City) court action.";
make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) the district (municipal) courts, the Court House and the land registry Department of the territory determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
3. Supplement article 30 of part 1.1 in the following wording: "(11) the land registry Department familiar with the land registry, as well as applications for compulsory execution of unchallenged, applications for compulsory execution of liabilities the warning order and the application for the approval of the auction law."
4. Add to the third subparagraph of article 33 paragraph 8 with the following: "8) designated judge to discharge the obligations in the land registry office, if the land registry office of judge in temporary absence not exceeding six months."
5. To supplement the law with article 33.3 as follows: "article 33.3. Land Registry Department of the Chief and Deputy Chief (1) the land registry departments work in addition to their duties of the judge directs the land Chief.
(2) the land registration Department, which has more than 10 judges, Chief of the land can be.
(3) the land registry department chiefs and Deputy Chiefs appointed and released from the post of this law, article 33, second paragraph.
(4) the land registry Chief made this law, the third paragraph of article 33 of the functions assigned to it in the appropriate land registry office. "
6. turn off 42.1 article.
7. Turn off 50.2 in the third subparagraph, the words "land registry office".
8. Turn off the third subparagraph of article 71.
9. Express article 73 the following: ' article 73. Land Registry Department of a court and the seal (1) the Supreme Court has a seal with the big picture of the national coat-of-arms and the name of the Court concerned.
(2) the District Court, the district (municipal) courts and land registry departments are supplemented with small images of the national coat-of-arms and the relevant court or land registry department name. "
10. in article 73.1: turn the introductory part of the first subparagraph, the words "or land registry department";
turn off the first part of paragraph 1;
turn off the first part of paragraph 2 and 3, the words "the land registry department or";
turn off the second part of paragraph 1.
11. Article 74: adding to the name of the article after the word "Chairman" with the words "and land registry Chief";
Add to article 1.1 part as follows: "(11) the land registry Department of the temporary absence of her land is replaced by a Deputy Chief."
make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) If the Vice-President or land registry Department Deputy Head of the district (City) Court is not appointed, or is appointed, but in temporary absence, with an order of the Minister of Justice in district (municipal) Court or land registry Department Chairman Chief to replace one of these courts asking the judges."
12. Turn off the second part of article 75.
13. off 89.11 in the first paragraph, the words "and land registry office".
14. off 15.1.
15. off 107.1 the second paragraph of article 15, 16 and 17, the words "and land registry office".
16. transitional provisions be supplemented by 49, 50, 51, 52 and 53 by the following: "49. Land Registry Department judges that appointed or approved for the post until the entry into force of the amendment, which provides for the inclusion of land registry office district (City) Court is composed of this law article 30 in part 1.1 obligations under land registry departments according to their areas of operation.
50. The judge who shall perform the duties of his Department, the land registry is assigned a robe and post mark.
51. Land Registry department chiefs and their deputies who are appointed to the post until the entry into force of the amendments which provide for the inclusion of land registry departments of district (municipal) courts, continue to perform the duties in question until the end of the mandate.
52. The Cabinet of Ministers by 2012 January 1 issue 29 of this law in the third subparagraph of article provisions which determine the district (municipal) courts, the Court House and the land registry Department of the territory.
53. the district (City) land registry Department of a court appearance of applications for the approval of the acts of the auction after the amendments to the law of civil procedure entered into force. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2012.
The law in the Parliament adopted 21 July 2011.
The President a. Smith in Riga august 3, 2011 in