Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/237185
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on land reform in the cities of the Republic of Latvia" make law "on land reform in the cities of the Republic of Latvia (Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1991, 1993, 49/50.nr.;/19.nr.; 18. The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, no. 9; in 1995, 2., no. 24; 1997, no. 12; 1999, no. 11; 2001, no. 23; 2003, no. 22; 2004, 13, 22 No.; 2005, no. 15; 2006, no. 14; 2007, nr. 14; 2008, 1., no. 16; 2009, no. 22; Latvian journal nr. 178., 2010; 2011, 17, 65 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace article 12, first paragraph, point 1 and 2 of the note names and "ground rent paid in the year must not exceed 5 percent of the land cadastre value" with the words "and a number of ground rent is determined by agreement between the parties in writing. If the parties cannot agree, the ground rent to be determined 6 percent per year from land cadastral values. In addition to the rent the tenant to compensate the landlord real estate tax payment ".
2. Express article 18, the third subparagraph by the following: "(3) the State land Department makes decisions about land cadastral trying to take on the State budget, and organizes the national budget resources land cadastral trying to be."
3. transitional provisions be supplemented with 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 of the following paragraph: "amendment 11 article 18 of this law, in the third paragraph, shall enter into force on January 1, 2012.
12. public limited liability company "Latvian State land surveyors ' ongoing land cadastral works, trying to be on the State budget, completed by January 1, 2012. If within that period any of those jobs, however, will not be completed, the State limited liability company "Latvian State land surveyors ' puts the State land service with these related things and the execution received funding.
13. public limited liability company "Latvian State surveyor" until 2012, the February 1 transfer State land Department all documentation accumulated on the ground determine the cadastral, made on the State budget.
14. This law, article 12, first paragraph, point 1 and 2 the expected real estate tax on land compensation payments paid to the lessor, the lessee starting with January 1, 2012.
15. Ask the Cabinet to examine the forced land lease legislation and until 2012 to September 1 to submit to Parliament the necessary amendments to the laws. "
The law in the Parliament adopted 22 September 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 on October 5.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia