Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/238386
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the protection zone Established to make laws (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, nr. 6; 2002; 2003, No 7, No 15; 2005, no. 15; 2008, 8. no; 2009, 12. no; Latvian journal 2010, nr. 205.) the following amendments: 1. Express article 1 the following paragraph 13: "13) red line, a line that border the road, street or driveway (also utilities corridor) required for the construction of the area in which the real estate use rights limited in accordance with the laws of the value or otherwise of the practice areas and what laws and regulations established by local authorities."
2. Make the second subparagraph of article 13 (1) of the following: "1) cities, towns and villages along the streets and roads — lokālplānojumo or detālplānojumo laws in the order and mark the plot as the red line robežplāno (existing or designed the street limit);".
3. Article 21: make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) the Ministry of transportation development methodology, which determines: 1) protection zone around the technical means of navigation maritime safety;
2) protection zone around the technical means of navigation of civil aircraft to ensure flight safety. "
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) the Ministry of Defence develop a methodology, which determines the protection zone around the country's defence needs for technical means of navigation."
4. Replace article 29 and 32.1, the words "wind generator" (fold) with the words "wind farms" (fold).
5. Article 36: make the first part of paragraph 2 as follows: "2) outside the towns and villages on each land ownership allowed one farm with inadequacy, hotels and similar buildings, it, tourism the view Tower, referred to in this article or the construction of infrastructure utilities under local government planning. Dividing the land into plots, each plot of land in the area must not be less than three hectares, except when the detachable parcel need infrastructure referred to in this article or for the construction or maintenance of utilities and building conditions made for local government planning; ";
make quarter point 2 as follows: "2) Woods to make the construction of the park, mezaparks and the installation of agricultural land, which resulted in the area are atmežot, and glades to perform construction, park, mezaparks and the installation of agricultural land without an order from the Cabinet. Tree felling procedure a protection zone in the coastal dune forest in the implementation of activities referred to in paragraph 1 shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers; ".
6. Article 37, first paragraph: Add to paragraph 1, after the words "the territories" with the words "plānojumo or lokālplānojumo";
Replace paragraph 5 under the "h" words "to carry out forest land transformation, if it is not linked" with the words "territory, if it is not linked to deforestation."
7. Article 39: (2) adding to the "a" section after "territory" with the words "plānojumo or lokālplānojumo";
make a paragraph 4 subparagraph by the following: "(a)) to make the forest and agricultural land use categories, excluding land use change categories existing in the territory of the village and the construction of buildings and premises outside the territory of the farm village boundaries, as well as, where necessary, the construction of water structures".
8. Add to article 41, paragraph 1, after the words "the territories" with the words "plānojumo or lokālplānojumo".
9. Article 42 of the first part of paragraph 1: ' (a) ' shall be expressed by the following: "(a)) 30 metres bar from national road axis on each side to cut the trees, in the absence of the State joint stock company" Latvian state roads "written consent of tree felling. The answer to the request regarding the reconciliation of two weeks from the date of submission of the request for reconciliation, ";
supplement with a new subparagraph "b" as follows: "(b)) the way land partition bar ieaudzē the forest, as well as deploy timber krautuv, if not received the written consent of the owner of the road to the wood. The answer to the request regarding the reconciliation of two weeks from the date of submission of the request for reconciliation, ";
consider the previous section on "b" "c".
10. Add to article 50, paragraph 1, after the words "the territories" with the words "plānojumo or lokālplānojumo".
11. Add to article 51, paragraph 3, after the words "the territories" with the words "plānojumo or lokālplānojumo".
12. Supplement article 52, second subparagraph, after the words "the territories" with the words "plānojumo or lokālplānojumo".
13. Replace the words "in article 58.1 wind generator" (the number and fold) with the words "wind farms" (the number and fold).
14. transitional provisions be supplemented with 18, 19 and 20 the following: "6. To article 21 of this law in the second and third part of the methodology provided for the entry into force of the, but not longer than until 30 June 2012 for the applicable Cabinet of 10 September 2002, the provisions of no. 412" rules on the technical means of navigation operation cordon discovery methodology ", in so far as they do not conflict with this Act.
19. This law, article 36 paragraph 2, fourth subparagraph, and article 39, paragraph 4 a new paragraph, as well as the amendment to article 37, first paragraph, the "h" point 5 above shall enter into force on January 1, 2013.
20. This law, article 13, second paragraph, (1) new and amended article 37, first paragraph, point 1, paragraph 2 of article 39 of the "a" in article 41, paragraph 1 of article 50, paragraph 1 of article 51 and 52 in the second paragraph of article (relating to territorial development planning documents: lokālplānojum) enter into force simultaneously with the development of the territory planning law. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 13 October 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 on October 26.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia