Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/238804
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the forest make the forest Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2000, no. 8; 2003; 2005, 8 No 5, 10; 2006, 7. no no; 2007, nr. 3, 14; 2008, nr. 24; Latvian journal 2010, 76, 106, 205. No.) the following amendments: 1. Put 1, 2, and article 3 by the following: ' article 1 the law is applied in the following terms: 1) landscape — the type of CURL CURL landscape element visibility and accessibility;
2) proof, national forest service issued a document, certifying the legality of certain planned activities and is considered this authorization;
3) — party of deforestation-induced conversion of forest to other land uses;
4) deforestation harvesting — the type of forest harvesting in the implementation of such activities, which are changing the land use type;
5) parts of plants — the stem, leaf and root cuttings, Micropropagation, izpreparējum, buds, layers, roots, scions and any parts of a plant intended for the production of planting stock;
6) biological significance of forest structure elements, for the protection of habitats and species, distribution or provision of important ecological functions of forest;
7) standing — districts in stands capacity characterization, which is determined by the height of the trees of a certain age;
8) slapped — the type of lock used when harvesting the forest infrastructure required and to create and maintain robežstig, a dangerous tree harvesting, conservation of natural values;
9) natural carriageway — up to four metres wide carriageway was built not in forest management and protection needs;
10) main harvesting, harvesting way stands for felling a single step or several steps after the main harvesting age or the main achievement of the average shelter;
11) — the main harvesting average stumpage sugaspirm the prevailing tree stands in the middle of the tree of average 1.3 metres, to be achieved in order to be able to make a stand in the main lock in before the main harvesting age;
12) main harvesting age: the smallest stands predominant tree species that must be reached in order to be able to launch the forest felling in the main lock;
13) sustainable management of forests, forest management and use in a manner and intensity that keeps the forest biodiversity, productivity, regeneration capacity, vitality and potential for the present and future, the ability to perform important ecological, economic and social functions at local, national and global level, as well as do not pose a threat to other ecosystems;
14) random lock-key lock execution. With this lock in the year of its inception stands šķērslaukum is reduced to the extent that it becomes less than the critical šķērslaukum;
15) copse, coniferous, an ash and oak stand up to 40 years of age, the baltalkšņ stand up to 10 years of age, the other tree species stands-up to 20 years of age;
16) clear cut harvesting, the main way of execution. With this lock in the year of its launch of the stand or parts thereof šķērslaukum is reduced to the extent that it becomes less than the critical šķērslaukum;
17) care — the type of CURL CURL stands and residual stands to improve tree growth;
18) critical: šķērslaukum stands šķērslaukum the threshold value below which is not possible in the case of stand development and satisfactory stand is renewable;
19) forest protection: measures of forest damage and the prevention or mitigation of their consequences;
20) reforestation: package of measures for the recovery of forest stands in the area after harvesting or other factors impact stand šķērslaukum has become less about critical šķērslaukum;
21) — damage to the forest stand of partial or complete augtspēj loss, disease pests, animal, human, wind, snow, fire and similar factors;
22) forest regeneration: the package of measures for the regeneration of the forest land that the national real estate cadastre information system is established as a forest;
23) forest-the forest infrastructure built or installed objects forest management and protection, as well as recreation;
24) forest inventory, information about the forest and adjacent terrain of swamps, forest infrastructure, within the forest of pārplūstoš wastes, and for particular lauc swamps forest ownership or possession of the information and documentation;
25) forest reproductive material, the individual trees, stand, tree family parents (the tree from which the control or free pollination progeny obtained by one of the parents with known as the female plant and used it with the older one or more known or unknown parents pollen), seed orchards, clone (trees, obtained from a single individual, vegetative reproduction) or clonal mixture (mixture of individual clones in certain proportions);
26) forest reproductive material-forestry major tree species and their hybrid seed unit (cones, fruits and their seeds for the production of planting), parts of plants or plant material (from seed units, parts of plants or to plants grown mežeņ) intended to be used for the recovery or regeneration of the forest;
27 the legal possessor of the forest): a) by the person to whom the specified institutions of the decision of the land reform, the land passed to the (granted) in return for payment or to restore the property ownership rights to the land and soon put it (iemērīt) in nature, in accordance with the regulations, (b)) a person who has possession of the land acquired to inheritance or other legal basis;
28) forest national registry: national information system which collects, keeps and updates the information on forest and forestry activities, the adjacent terrain of swamps, forest infrastructure, within the forest of pārplūstoš wastes, swamps and lauc;
29) forest land — land that is the forest, the ground beneath the forest infrastructure, as well as the pārplūstoš within the clearing in the Woods, swamps, and adjacent terrain lauc bogs;
30) — public or cultural mežaparks meaning forest, which contains elements and facilities which the society used recreation;
31) stand — forest in homogeneous forest growing conditions, tree species composition and age;
32) stands one-hectare šķērslaukum area growing in the ground floor (the highest tree stands set height from floor height in the medium tree differs no more than 20 percent) of the sum of the šķērslaukum tree trunks (square metres) 1.3 metres from the root of the neck;
age 33) stands, stands the prevailing tree species tree biological age. If the predominant tree species stands trees are of different ages, stand age is determined by their biological age of the tree, which is the largest wood collected;
forest ecosystems 34) — in all its stages of development, which is the main producer of organic mass is a tree whose height location may reach at least five meters and whose current or potential Crown projection is at least 20 percent of the stands occupied areas;
minimum: 35) šķērslaukum the smallest stand šķērslaukum, someone needs to be further development of productive stands;
36) national forest — forest resources monitoring and environmental monitoring, analysis and forecasting system, which uses scientific methods;
37) counterproductive stand-stand, which is not appropriate to grow wood builds without sufficient growth, tree species composition or quality of the trees;
38) park — public or cultural significance of a natural object that contains natural elements, structures and small architectural forms and custom infrastructure;
plantation forests — 39) ieaudzēt, earmarked and registered in the national register of the forest stand;
40) in harvesting, harvesting reconstructive way counterproductive stands for continuous felling or random;
41) sanitary way of harvesting, harvesting the forest health, forest disease, picks a pest animal or otherwise damaged, wind fallen trees and hack their way to seamlessly or random;
42) the seed orchards — selected clones or families of older plantings of trees isolated or managed so as to avoid or reduce pollination from outside sources, and groomed to give frequent, abundant and easy to harvest seed crops;
43) ruling of tree species: tree species, stands on the first floor are the biggest Woody builds;
44) research forest — forest national forest area has been registered at the registry for the studies, long-term research object, environment and forestry monitoring installation and maintenance of the objects, as well as training and further education of practice in support of the forest industry in the field of education.
Article 2 (1) of this Act aims to: 1 promote forestry economically), environmentally and socially sustainable management and use of all forest owners or legal possessor of ensuring equal rights, property rights and economic independence and equal responsibilities;
2) to regulate the national forest land management and expropriation conditions.
(2) the specially protected natural areas, mikroliegum and strip in the management of the additional conditions provided for by other laws.
(3) the Cabinet of Ministers shall lay down the procedure for the assessment of sustainable forest management through the Pan-European forest sustainable management criteria and indicators.
(4) the town and village forest management on the territory of the supplementary conditions shall also provide for compulsory local authority regulations.
(5) forest management should not be in contradiction with the territorial development planning documents.
Article 3 (1) of this law are: 1) the object land real estate national cadastre information system established as a forest;
2) other land use category of 0.5 hectare land and a larger area, which has developed a stand of trees with average height of at least five metres and stands šķērslaukum is equal to or greater than the minimum šķērslaukum stands;
3-pārplūstoš in the Woods) the clearing and adjacent terrain lauc, and forests within it infrastructure objects and swamps.
(2) units on the ground that the national real estate cadastre information system for registered uses are forest with an area of not more than 0.12 hectares (except when the forest is located on national forest land), where they are located and it takes up the territory, which the local authorities planning provides for the use of the building (allowed), only apply this law I, chapter XI and XII.
(3) the forest strip along the electrical network not subject wood felling and reforestation requirements. The forest strip along the electric network overhead lines with a nominal voltage of up to 20 kilovolt covered only the tree felling requirements. "
2. To supplement the law with article 3.1 by the following: ' article on forest 3.1 does not believe: 1) land occupied by an existing road land partition bar, rail land partition bar, electric networks and electronic communication network overhead line route, pipeline, oil cord route the aqueduct race track and the cemetery, as well as artificial or natural tree line width is less than 20 metres, the Orchard the park, tree nursery;
2) separate from the existing forest area, which meet the definition of forest this law article 1 for the purposes of paragraph 34 and is less than 0.5 hectares. "
3. in article 4: replace the words "national joint stock company" Latvian State forests "(the fold) with the words" limited liability company "Latvian State forests" (fold) ";
turn off the second part of the third sentence, the words "or buy";
Express 2.1 part as follows: "(21) On behalf of environmental protection and regional development Ministry in the land register persons in the land recorded in the record and national forest land management and protection of the nature protection authority.";
to supplement the article with a new third and fourth subparagraph by the following: "(3) the joint stock company" Latvian National forests ' shareholders shall determine the forest policy objectives defined in the raksturojošo indicators and monitor their achievement of the joint stock company "Latvian State forests" in action.
(4) not less frequently than every five years or at the request of the Cabinet to evaluate particular situations Ministry of agriculture prepares the Cabinet a report on forest policy formulated objectives. The report should contain information on: 1) as capital of the forest and its evaluation;
2) conservation of biodiversity of the forest environment;
3) society and the interests of forest owners for forest social value. ";
consider past the third paragraph on the fifth.
4. in article 5: make the first paragraph by the following: "(1) natural persons have the right to reside and move freely in national and local forests, where the law provides otherwise, and if it is not installed in a special meaning or fenced forest plantation area for keeping animals in captivity and the protection zone around the water sampling sites according to the requirements of the law. Vehicles are allowed to use, only moving to the roads and driveways, except the natural movement of forest protection, national defense or public security tasks, as well as forest management activities, in coordination with the forest owner or legal possessor. ";
turn in the second paragraph, the word "other";
adding to the third paragraph after the words "specially protected" with the word "nature";
to make a fifth by the following: "(5) the public officials of their duties, as well as the national forest monitoring or environmental monitoring performers, their professional responsibilities, have the right to move without restrictions, if necessary, the presentation of the service or employment certificate."
5. Make 7, 8 and 9 of the article as follows: "article 7 trees the forest allowed to cut the main lock, lock the parental lock, the reconstructive sanitary felling, deforestation felling, landscaping and other curl curl.
Article 8 (1) the cabinet shall issue the rules for tree felling outside the forest. The rules establish the procedure: 1) felling of trees outside forests;
2 methodology for the calculation of loss) on tree felling on the territory of city and village;
3) where the damages are not established.
(2) the local authority in its binding rules on felling of trees outside forest villages and cities in the area determines the compensation for the reduction of biological diversity, as well as the calculation of losses and damages. Damages including the local government budget.
Article 9 (1) the main harvesting is permitted if: 1) stand has reached the following main harvesting age: the ruling species of main tree harvesting age (years) depending on the standing of the I and II, III, IV of higher and lower oak pine and larch 101 101 121 101 121 121 spruce, Linden, OSIs, Elm, Maple and Birch Carroll 81 81 81 71 71 71 71 71 51 Melnalksn in the apse 41 41 41 2) stand has reached the main harvesting on average.
(2) the compensation is allowed in cases where a single land unit in existing forests: 1) planned clear cut area does not exceed the statutory maximum clear cut area together with adjacent areas existing all that stands: a) are not recognized as restored and which have not yet joined the legislation renewal deadline, set b) is found to restore but have not reached the statutory age, c) are not recognized as the renovated deadline but that area is less than one hectare;
2) planned for the area is not clear cut and fitting stands volume production planned clear cut area does not exceed the statutory maximum clear cut area;
3) planned for the area clear cut areas adjacent to existing stands are refurbished and have reached at least the statutory age and clear cut planned area does not exceed the statutory maximum clear cut area.
(3) if the ownership or the legal possession of the existing forest legal transaction is split into two or more parts, then seven years from the date of the breakdown of distribution created by each part of the forest like forest before being applied to the Division in the second paragraph of this article, the restrictions and regulations referred to in article 13. "
6. Turn off the article 10, first paragraph, the words "or if the disease has infected stands, pest-infested or damaged for other reasons trees".
7. Make 11, 12 and 13 of article as follows: "article 11 If stumpage augtspējīg tree šķērslaukum is less than the critical šķērslaukum, the stands are allowed to chop off the sanitary State of the lock after the forest service health following receipt of the opinion. The provisions of this article do not apply to the specially protected natural areas, where the use of individual protection and regulations is not allowed by the state sanitary felling forest service opinion of health or sanitation harvesting in random. Referred to in this article the tree felling in the other areas where harvesting is prohibited in Reconstructive, main harvesting or clear cut, keep all the augtspējīgo trees.
Article 12 (1) to start the felling of trees in the forest, you need proof. Proof not needed: 1) the tree felling, which strain the average is less than 12 inches;
2) felling trees in the copse in the parental lock to 20 years of age;
3) where stands šķērslaukum is greater than the critical šķērslaukum, dry and wind-toppled tree felling, keeping the laws of tree felling and nature protection in certain arid and dead trees. Each year before the start of the tree felling, but no more than once a year, the forest owner or legal possessor is obliged for the tree felling announce national forest service;
4 robežstig of installation and maintenance);
5) referred to in the third subparagraph.
(2) the receipt shall not be issued if: 1) planned the operation does not meet the requirements of the law;
2) forest owner or legal possessor does not submit the article 29 of this law provided for in the second subparagraph the information;
3) acquired property rights are not enshrined in the land registry on behalf of the beneficiary, except where: (a)) for the health benefit of harvesting, b) is a national;
4) forest owner or legal possessor of law within the prescribed period has not paid fines for forest management and use offences and not reimbursed by the forest damage. Receipt shall be issued following payment of the fine and damages caused to the forest.
(3) if the felling of trees needed in emergencies and in situations where the trees threaten infrastructure: 1) tree felling may start after oral notification of the national forest service and the nature protection authority, if the transaction is to be carried out in specially protected natural areas, with the exception of the biosphere reserve Ziemeļvidzem landscape protection area and the neutral zone;
2) emergency responders or the infrastructure activities threatening the tree chopper week after tree felling shall inform the owner of the forest or legal possessor.
(4) the tree felling of the forest is prohibited, if the land has not been carried out in units of forest inventory, except in the third paragraph of this article, as well as those cases in which is done dry, damaged and wind toppled a tree cutting regulations on tree felling.
(5) it is prohibited to chop down trees that reach the law on specially protected natural territories of certain specially protected trees — — his size.
Article 13, the Cabinet of Ministers issued rules on felling of trees in the forest, which determines: 1) the main harvesting and care shelter stands minimum criteria and critical šķērslaukum and the major average shelter after the ruling and said the tree species;
2) maximum clear cut area;
3) counterproductive stands for recognition and digging;
4) dry, wind power, disease, pest-infested infected or otherwise damaged trees felling;
5 the procedure for preparing the felling) and clear cut felling deployment conditions;
6) nature protection requirements of felling trees;
7) tree felling procedure felling of the landscape;
8) tree felling procedure felling of deforestation;
tree felling procedure 9) random curls;
10) order in which evidence of tree felling to be served, and the validity period. "
8. Supplement article 16 with the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) the provisions for forest management in the fenced forest area set up for keeping animals in captivity, are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
9. Express article 19 and 20 by the following: ' article 19 in the regeneration of the forest restoration or allowed to use the specific place of origin applied to forest reproductive material.
Article 20 (1) allowed to sell only certified forest reproductive material.
(2) the Cabinet of Ministers issued the rules, which States: 1) requirements for basic material and registration and certification of basic material of the attestation and registration procedures;
2) requirements of the forest reproductive material for certification and certification of forest reproductive material;
3) requirements of forest reproductive material (including genetically modified forest reproductive material) and exploitation and marketing of forest reproductive material (including genetically modified forest reproductive material) and the use of trade arrangements;
4) procedures are set in the prohibition of marketing forest reproductive material ".
10. Express article 21 the following: ' article 21 the forest owner or legal possessor is obliged to restore the stands after harvesting or other factors if stand šķērslaukum impact is less than the critical šķērslaukum, as well as to ensure the renewed or in care of ieaudzēt stands. "
11. Turn article 23.
12. Express article 25 the following: "article 25, the Cabinet of Ministers issued reforestation, forest regeneration and plantation forest rules determine: 1) reforestation;
2) order in which a stand designated as the restore or ieaudzēt;
3 in the renewed and ieaudzēt COPSE) care;
4) the order in which updated the ieaudzēt COPSE or recognised as Coptic;
5) arrangements for forest reproductive material use and regeneration of forest renewal;
6) plantation forest regeneration, logging, management and tree felling order. "
13. Express 27, 28 and 29 of the article as follows: "article 27 emergency forest pests in massive attacks from parasites and diseases, national forest service can propose this law referred to in article 26 persons: 1) suspend or postpone any kind of tree felling, except digging for emergency relief;
2) to take measures to combat pests and disease or halt their spread;
3) destroy the disease infected or pest infested forest reproductive material.
Article 28 the Cabinet of Ministers issued regulations on forest protection measures and emergency notification, which determines: 1) forest protection measures, their execution procedures and time limits;
2) order in which put extreme situation of the forest fire, forest, attacks from parasites or disease due to mass distribution;
3) order in which a controlled forest health status requirements.
Article 29 (1) of the forest owner or legal possessor of your property or the legal possession of the first forest inventory provides and the data submitted to the national forest service, as well as at least every 20 years and regulations given in the other cases, the repeated forest inventories.
(2) the forest owner or legal possessor is obliged each year up to February 1 to inform the national forest service for the preceding calendar year in forestry activities.
(3) On the first and second part of the submission of the information set out in the national forest service and the second part in the veracity of the information is the responsibility of the forest owner or legal possessor.
(4) on forest inventory data veracity is responsible for forest inventory.
(5) forest inventory shall be carried out in conformity assessment bodies accredited certified persons whose professional activity is insured for liability. "
14. To supplement the law with article 29.1 of the by the following: ' article 29.1 (1) of the Latvian National mežzinātn Institute "silava" throughout the country carried out a national forest monitoring, obtaining statistical information on forest resources and forest health situation, as well as forest and environmental factor (biotic, abiotic, anthropogenic factors) interact.
(2) the national forest monitoring content and procedures established by the Cabinet of Ministers.
(3) the national forest monitoring is financed from the State budget allocations from general revenue and assigned the European Union means. "
15. Article 31: Supplement to the second part of the article as follows: "(2) a forest management plan content, validity period, and the development and approval of the agenda is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.";
believe the current text of article about the first part.
16. To supplement the law with article 31.1 the following: ' article 31.1 (1) the public forest management of forests takes place in accordance with the operator's design and the institutions concerned or the operator's Board of Directors approved a management plan for the forest, providing maximum fluidity of timber resources and sustainable use, creating a favourable environment for economic development, maintaining forest ecological value and meet the social needs of the public.
(2) national forest management plan envisages forestry work volume and placement in the territory, subject to the principle of sustainable forest management and ensuring public participation. "
17. Article 32 of the expression by the following: ' article 32 the forest owner or legal possessor is obliged to develop a forest management plan, if the total of the managed forest area of over 10 000 hectares. "
18. Article 34 be expressed as follows: "article 34 (1) the cabinet shall issue the forest inventory and forest national registry of information regulations, which provides: 1) forest inventory of the contents and arrangements as well as cases in which the repeated forest inventories;
2) national register of the forest maintenance and updating of forest inventory data;
3) information that the forest owner or legal possessor of State forest services, and a procedure for the provision of this information.
(2) the cabinet shall determine the minimum requirements for the sliding movement of the forest inventory of professional skills, as well as certification and the certified person supervision. "
19. To complement the second subparagraph of article 35 to the paragraph 5 by the following: "5) promote forest sustainability and adaptation to climate change."
20. To supplement the law with article 35.1 of the following: ' article 35.1 (1) forest tree species for the conservation of genetic diversity genetic resources established stands.
(2) genetic resources stands volume production and management procedures established by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
21. Make 36 and 37 of the article as follows: "article 36 for the conservation of biological diversity in forests in addition to the specially protected natural areas, mikroliegum and protection zones can be established and maintained for the biological significance of forest structure elements.
Article 37 Cabinet issued regulations on nature conservation in forest management, which determines: 1) the general nature protection requirements for forest management;
2 aprobežojum of the zone around the bog);
3) important biological structural elements of the forest and conservation conditions;
4) operating restrictions for animal breeding season. "
22. Turn off article 38.
23. To supplement the law with the IX1 of chapter by the following: "chapter IX1. Parks and mežaparks in article 38.1 Park forest land creates according to the territorial development planning documents by a specific plan or project to ensure public leisure and entertainment suitable for natural objects. The Park is in need of regular care and updated to maintain its function and quality.
Article 38.2 (1) establishes the Mezaparks, to provide public recreation, sports and leisure, the right conditions in the forest, and it managed to keep the forest ecosystem and not to compromise the aesthetic, scenic areas and heritage value.
(2) the compensation is prohibited in Mezaparks.
23.8 article (1) parks and establishing local mezaparks, in agreement with the land owner, issuing binding rules for park establishment, management or kaiserwald and protection. Binding rules in accordance with local land owners, if established outside the municipality mežaparks land and with nature protection management, if the park or establishing mežaparks specially protected natural territory.
(2) the land owner is entitled to compensation for the forestry activity limitations in the mezaparks.
23.9 article (1), the Cabinet of Ministers issued the rules on the parks and mežaparks, which determines: 1) the order in which you create in the forest parks and mežaparks;
2) park and the mežaparks management principles;
3) procedures for granting and calculation of compensation for forestry activities limitations mežaparko.
(2) the Cabinet where the mezaparks is not the subject of tree felling, forest reproductive material, forest renewal and regeneration. "
24. Turn off the X Division.
25. Make such chapter XI: "chapter XI. Deforestation article 41 (1) of the atmež Area, if it is necessary for the construction, mining, agricultural land and specially protected for habitat restoration and if the person is competent bodies issued administrative act, which gives it the right to take these actions, and the person is kompensējus the country with deforestation caused by the negative consequences of the associated costs.
(2) the first paragraph of this article, the refund does not apply to the person who makes the forest forest infrastructure construction and specially protected habitat.
(3) the determination of the compensation criteria, calculation and reimbursement procedure determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
Article 42 compensation in full, including the public in General (Forest Development Fund) and is allowed to use forestry support program for funding to facilitate the attraction of carbon dioxide increase, to adapt to climate change and biodiversity conservation regulations on forest development fund. "
26. Article 43: make the first part of paragraph 3 as follows: "3) environmental protection and regional development Ministry to develop nature conservation policy and the implementation of necessary legislation;"
to supplement the first part of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) nature protection Office, which controls the specially protected natural areas and specially protected species and habitats protection regulations are respected in all Latvian forests and approved forest management plans for Natura 2000 in Latvia — European interest in protected natural areas.";
make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) the forest sector support, development and scientific research, public outreach and education for forest owners and training program and the funding of the project creates a forest development fund. The forest development fund management procedures determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
27. Express 43.1 article as follows: ' (1) article About 43.1 forestry activities — proof, the national forest service's opinion, the opinion of health stands for recognition as non-productive forest reproductive material, certificate of origin, the basic material of the import permit, a State fee is payable.
(2) the State fee for the certificate, the national forest service's opinion, the opinion of health stands for recognition as non-productive forest reproductive material, certificate of origin, the basic material of the import permit and the arrangements for payment shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
28. Add to article 44 (2) of the fourth subparagraph of point "d" as follows: "(d) the installation and maintenance of mežaparks) town and village territories;".
29. Article 45: Supplement to the second part of the article as follows: "(2) If the curls and Reconstructive main harvesting in the age of stands at the national sanitary felling forest service health opinion felled area exceeds five percent of the first part of this article in the area determined, the Cabinet will review the maximum amount of digging in the main lock in.";
believe the current text of article about the first part.
30. To supplement the law with article 45 as follows: "article 45.1 Cabinet in order to promote balanced forest sector policy making and implementation in Latvia, is created in the forest Advisory Board. The Cabinet of Ministers shall determine the composition of the Council, the functions, obligations and tasks. "
31. Article 46 of the expression as follows: "article 46 (1) of the research forest managed for long-term studies, scientific research, environmental monitoring and the installation and maintenance of the objects, as well as training and further education of practice in support of forest nozaresizglītīb.
(2) revenue from research forests are used for this forest management, long-term research infrastructure object installation and maintenance, forestry practices, demonstration of learning objects and educational developments.
(3) proceeds from national research forests are national forest service revenue from fees and other revenue and are used in accordance with the second subparagraph of article. "
32. Make 47, 48 and 49 of the article as follows: "article 47 (1) research forest, except the national research forests, manage and exploit scientific institutions registered in the register of the authority that is in possession of the property or a research forest area.
(2) national research forests managed and managed by the national forest service.
48. article on scientific research forests, if it is necessary to carry out the study does not apply to: 1) tree felling rules;
2) forest reproductive material;
3) regeneration and regeneration rules;
4) forest protection rules;
5) the rules on the protection of natural forest management.
Article 49 (1) of the research forest creates, on the basis of an order of the Cabinet of Ministers.
(2) the research forest is registered in the national register of the forest.
(3) the Cabinet of Ministers issued the rules that determine the research forest management and supervision procedures. "
33. To supplement the transitional provisions with 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33 the following: "14. Amendments 41 and 42 of this law, in article shall enter into force on 1 January 2013.
15. Specially protected natural areas and mikroliegumo, which according to the requirements of the laws is forbidden forest land transformation, by January 1, 2013 until the amendment of relevant laws woodland is prevented from performing actions that change the implementation of land use category.
16-2013 January 1 translation of the forest land in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 806 "forest land transformation rules".
17. By 1 January 2012, all specially protected natural areas and the use of individual protection rules to the amendment in the term "main harvesting by the national forest service health advice" corresponds to article 11 of this law "referred to by the national sanitary felling forest service opinion of" sanitary and sanitary shelter.
18. Article 34 of the law on Cabinet of Ministers referred to the date of entry into force of the provisions, the term "valdaudz" meets the following definition: stands of trees with the largest stock of wood, with a height of average height it does not differ by more than 10 percent.
20. The Cabinet of Ministers by 2012 December 31 issued this law article 2, third paragraph, article 13, article 20, in the second paragraph of article 28, article 31, second paragraph, article 34, article 35.1, in the second paragraph of article 37, first paragraph of article 23.9, article 41, third paragraph 43.1 and in the second paragraph of article 49 in the third subparagraph of article these provisions.
21. this law, 13, 20, 28, article 34, article 35.1, in the second paragraph of article 37, first paragraph of article 23.9, article 41, third paragraph 43.1 and in the second paragraph of article 49 referred to in the third subparagraph of the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations entry into force, but no longer than up to 2012 December 31 the following is applicable to the Cabinet of Ministers regulations, in so far as they do not conflict with this Act : 1) the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 May 2001 on the terms of Nr. 189 "rules of nature protection forest management";
2) Cabinet of Ministers on 19 November 2003, the Regulation No 648 "rules for forest reproductive material";
3) the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 July 2004, the provisions of no. 630 "research forest management arrangements";
4) the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 806 "forest land transformation rules";
5) Cabinet of 3 October 2006 in the Regulation No. 819 "Park installation and management principles";
6) the Cabinet of 31 October 2006, the provisions of no. 892 "rules for tree felling the forest lands";
7) the Cabinet of Ministers on 9 January 2007 the Regulation No. 46 "provisions on State toll on forestry activities, Hunter and hunting managers exams and game calculate damage";
8) the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 "forest inventory and forest national registry of information regulations";
9) Cabinet 10 June 2008 No. 421 of the rules "rules for the forest protection measures and emergency call in the forest".
22. Amendment of article 3 of this law, the first part of paragraph 2, which provides for the expression of this point the new version shall enter into force on January 1, 2015. Until the entry into force of the amendments on the ground that the national real estate cadastre information system is established as a forest, the trees strike in article 8 of this law.
23. The Cabinet of Ministers article 34 of this law the provisions referred to in that subparagraph shall be issued no later than January 1, 2013.
24. Article 29 Of this law, referred to in the first paragraph of the first forest inventory forest inventory will be recorded in the national register of the forest after forest of the entry into force of the law, as well as the forest inventory information, registered to the national forest service prior to the entry into force of this Act and which has not expired.
25. This law, article 29 part five shall enter into force on January 1, 2014.
26. The specially protected natural areas, which according to the requirements of the laws is prohibited without the transformation of forest land conservation authorities or regional environmental governance written permission, woodland activities whose implementation is due to a change in land use category, can be made in accordance with the law "on environmental impact assessment" is issued at the regional environmental management technical regulations or carried out the environmental impact of the preliminary assessment.
27. the Cabinet of Ministers until March 31, 2012 does this law, article 8, in the first paragraph of article 16, in the fourth paragraph of article 25, article 29.1, in the second paragraph of article 43 of the third part and the provisions referred to in article 45.
28. Article 8 of this law in the first part of article 25, in the second paragraph of article 18.1 and article 43, part of the third cabinet from the date of entry into force of the provisions, but no longer than up to March 31, 2012, the following is applicable to the Cabinet of Ministers regulations, in so far as they are not inconsistent with this law: 1) Cabinet of Ministers on 6 March 2001 a Regulation No. 108 "forest regeneration and plantation forest";
2) the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 august 2006, the Regulation No 717 "order of felling trees outside forest land";
3) Cabinet of 8 May 2007 the provisions of no. 313 "Forest Development Fund is created, managed, and use the order";
4) Cabinet of 7 April 2009. the Regulation No. 313 "forest monitoring arrangements";
5) Cabinet of 15 December 2009 Regulation No 1453 of "regeneration".
29. To this law, the provisions referred to in article 13, the date of entry into force of this law, article 9, paragraph 1, second subparagraph "b" in subparagraph and article 9 paragraph 3 of the second paragraph, stands in that reached at least the statutory age, shall be deemed to stand that year after a restore is a period of at least three years (including recovery) or the type of forest tree species average height is reached one meter tall trees or two meters page trees.
30. On this law, the plans referred to in article 19.3 clearly also by 2012 January 1, developed national forest management plans, which apply until their expiry date, but not longer than until 2016 December 31, insofar as they do not conflict with this Act.
31. the amendment of article 45 of this law shall enter into force on January 1, 2016.
32. This law, 31.1 and article 32 entry into force January 1, 2015.
33. This law, article 3.1 shall not apply to land that until 1 January 2012 to national real estate cadastre information system as established in the forest. "
34. To supplement the law with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the law includes provisions deriving from Council of 22 December 1999, Directive 1999/105/EC on the marketing of forest reproductive material".
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2012.
The Parliament adopted the law of 13 October 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 on November 2.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia