The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on State pensions" to make the law "on State pensions" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1996, no. 1, 1997, 24; 3, 13; 1998, nr. 1, 24 no; 1999, no. 11, 23; 2002, no. 2; 2004, nr. 6; 2005, 13., 24., 24., 2006 no; no; 2007, 24 no; 2008, 7., 10. 14. no; 2009, no. 8, 15; Latvian journal, 2009, no. 199; 2010, 16, 205. No.) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the second sentence of article 13.
2. Supplement article 14, first subparagraph, the words "or that old-age pensions granted before that age".
3. Make the text of article 15 as follows: "disability person shall be determined in accordance with the disability law."
4. Replace article 26.1, second paragraph, the words and figures "of the Council of 14 June 1971, Regulation (EEC) No 1408/71 on the application of social security schemes to employed persons, self-employed, as well as members of their families moving within the Community (hereinafter Regulation No 1408/71)" with the words and figures "of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004, Regulation (EC) No 883/2004 on the coordination of social security systems (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation 883/2004)".
5. Replace article 30, second paragraph, the words "to all the health and integrity of the expertise of the Commission's specific medical disability time" with the words "for a period in which the person specified disability '.
6. Article 32: turn off the second sentence of the first subparagraph, the words "payable to the service provider charges set in place";
Add to article 10 by the following: "(10) a beneficiary staying in long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution shall submit to the State social insurance agency application for a pension and the transfer of these institutions the premium account. In the case where the beneficiary of the pension has been terminated or suspended the execution of the service lasting of social care and social rehabilitation institution or in case of his death said institution seven days reimbursed the State social insurance agency, the pension recipient is not paid and the amount of the premium, as well as institutions for payment of the service provided is not used. "
7. Replace article 33, first paragraph, the number "1408/71" with the number "88/2004".
8. Make the second subparagraph of article 36 in the fourth sentence the following wording: "disability pension payable after deductions made must not be less than the State social security benefit."
9. Replace article 37 in the third paragraph, the words "also has this statutory pension recipient" with the words "is age, disability or retirement pension beneficiary".
10. transitional provisions: replace paragraph 9 in the number and the word "2011" with a number and the word "2013";
12. paragraph: to express a third paragraph as follows: "persons whose retirement pension was granted in accordance with the regulations" for retirement pensions "and" regulations on the home affairs institutions of the rolling gate and commanding staff pensions (employer pensions) "and article 11 of this law, the age laid down in the first subparagraph the following the entry into force of the Act, the retirement pension awarded in place of the old-age pension. It must not be less than retirement pensions received before retirement age, except for the right to old-age pension is acquired only in connection with international agreements on social security or of Regulation 883/2004 on the application, or where the insurance indemnity, which calculated retirement pension, is less about insurance seniority, for which the calculated retirement pension. ";
Add to point with the paragraph as follows: "pensions from the State budget will be financed from the special retirement pension payable in chapter IV of this Act.";
Add to paragraph 8 of the 16 after the words "to another" with the words "of the retirement pension to old-age pension";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 19.1 points as follows: "this transitional provisions 19.1. paragraph 19, as regards the amount of the invalidity pension saving, giving old age pension, shall not apply if the right to old-age pension acquired solely on the basis of international agreements on social security or Regulation No 883/2004, as well as in the case of insurance, length of service for which the calculated retirement pension, is less about insurance seniority, on which the invalidity pension calculated.";
Replace in paragraph 29 the number and the word "2011" with a number and the word "2013";
Replace in paragraph 33 the number and the word "2011" with a number and the word "2013";
Replace in paragraph 42 the number "1408/71" with the number "88/2004";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 58 as follows: "58. Cabinet until May 1, 2012, shall be submitted to the Parliament a bill on the pension system's long-term stability, considering the possibility of raising the age at which a person is to achieve the right to old-age pension, to extend the age required for receipt of the pension insurance indemnity, as well as the right to claim old-age pension early without a time limit."
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2012.
The Parliament adopted the law of 8 December 2011.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President s. Āboltiņ in Riga 2011 23 December