Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/241998
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of procedure of holding in custody in custody arrangements in the law (the farming of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2006, no. 15; 2009, 2., no. 14; Latvian journal, 2011, 117 no). the following amendments: 1. To supplement the law with article 2.1, the following: "2.1 article. Temporary custody enforcement basis a foreign country convicted person temporary custody enforcement is investigating judge's decision on temporary custody. "
2. Make article 3 of the second paragraph by the following: "(2) the provisions of this law shall also apply to a person whose sentence has taken over from foreign or suitable for temporary custody and placed in the jail investigation."
3. in article 6: to supplement the first part of paragraph 5 with the following: "5) arrested and its special characteristics, as well as the detainee photos forensic performance.";
to supplement the article with the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) the news of the arrest, detainees and their special characteristics, as well as photos of the kriminālistisko that apply to the arrest record in the integrated information system of the Interior. Available photos and they raised the minimum technical requirements, as well as the integrated information system of the Interior news to be included in the volume, and the deletion procedure, in the storage limits and the institutions to be granted access to this information in the system messages, establishes the Cabinet. "
4. Supplement article 14 with the following paragraph 9: "9) to submit to this law and other specific legislation and its special characteristics to the arrest photo acquisition policy."
5. Supplement article 39 with point 7 by the following: "7 under the criminal law) the fourth part of article 927 1. point 18 days from the date of detention has not received a request for a foreign State in a foreign country under a custodial penalty enforcement with the necessary annexes."
6. Article 42: Supplement to the second part of the article as follows: "(2) 10 working days after receipt of the order for enforcement of the decision of the Court, the person convicted abroad by a custodial sentence, from the prison of the investigation sent to penitentiary penal authority.";
believe the current text of article about the first part.
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2011 on 15 December.
The President a. Smith in 2011 December 29.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia