The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the protection zone Established to make laws (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, nr. 6; 2002; 2003, No 7, No 15; 2005, no. 15; 2008, 8. no; 2009, 12. no; Latvian journal nr. 205., 2010; 2011 169. No.) the amendments are as follows: 1. Article 1: replace paragraph 15, the word "seven" with the word "five"; to supplement the article with 18.1 points as follows: "181) stationary radiomonitoring point-stationary spectrum surveillance complex consisting of receiving radio equipment, antennas and mast system as a whole and for spectrum surveillance."
2. Add to article 12 paragraph 2 second subparagraph with the words "and the stationary radiomonitoring points".
3. in article 14: to complement the article name with the words "and the stationary radiomonitoring points"; Add to article 2.2 and 2.3 of the part as follows: "(22) the protection zone around the stationary radiomonitoring points down to ensure a stationary radiomonitoring point for the smooth operation of the air space and prevent possible interfering objects unmatched construction or installation, which can affect the result of observations or measurements accuracy and continuity. (23) the protection zone around the stationary radiomonitoring of points the air space of 150 meters, measured from the stationary radiomonitoring point antenna system ground axis, and not less than 20 metres from the premises to which the base installed antenna system. "; turn off third.
4. Replace article 15 in the fifth paragraph, the words "Field support services" with the words "public limited liability company" Ministry of agriculture "real estate". 5. Article 33: Add to the second paragraph, first and second sentence after the number "14." with the words "in the first paragraph"; to supplement the article with the eleventh subparagraph by the following: "(11) proposing a stationary radiomonitoring point construction, stationary radiomonitoring point owner: 1) in the construction of the point with the building or premises on which the proposed to install stationary radiomonitoring, the owner, possessor or legal sense, the owner of the apartment where the building is an apartment house apartment owners shared ownership; 2 the stationary) point to the construction of radiomonitoring of local authorities; 3) with the publication in the Official Gazette of the "journal" and its local website on the internet, in the territory of which will be stationary radiomonitoring point informed of stationary radiomonitoring point Strip and aprobežojum to indicate its real estate cadastre numbers covered Strip. At the same time a message is sent to the property owner or legal possessor of real estate subject to the Strip. "
6. Add to article 36, paragraph 2, of the fourth part with a new second sentence as follows: "From the order of agricultural land for the coastal dune in the forest zone, the Cabinet of Ministers issued within six months from the date when the application is received by the local authorities."
7. To turn off the second part of article 42.
8. Article 43: complement the article name with the words "and the stationary radiomonitoring points"; to supplement the article with the second part as follows: "(2) stationary radiomonitoring point Strip build buildings or structures with a height greater than 20 metres and stationary radiomonitoring point antenna system ground height, allowed by a construction or installation project written coordination with the stationary radiomonitoring point owner."; believe the current text of article about the first part.
9. transitional provisions be supplemented with 21 and 22 the following: "21. Article 43 of this law referred to in the second paragraph coordination obligation applies to new installations and construction projects up to the date of entry into force of the amendment to article 43 of this law (on its complementarity with the second part), is not accepted in the project or issued building permits. 22. the national joint stock company "electronic communications" with the publication in the Official Gazette "Latvijas journal" and its local website on the internet within the territory of which stationary radiomonitoring, informed of this stationary radiomonitoring point and aprobežojum in the zone within 30 days after this law article 14, 2.2 and 2.3 of the entry into force of parts, including the real estate cadastre numbers covered Strip. At the same time a message is sent to the property owner or legal possessor of real estate subject to the Strip. " The Parliament adopted the law of 14 March 2013. The President a. Smith in 2013 on March 27.