Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2013/97.6
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: The Latvian maritime Academy of constitutional amendments to article 1. With this law is approved, the Latvian maritime Academy's Charter meeting June 4, 2012 adopted in Latvian Naval Academy the constitutional amendment. 2. article. With the law put the Latvian maritime Academy of the constitutional amendment. The Parliament adopted the law of 2 may 2013. The President a. Smith in Riga, 22 may 2013 adopted in Latvian maritime Academy's Charter meeting June 4, 2012 in the Latvian maritime Academy, a constitutional amendment to make Latvian maritime Academy's Constitution (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2007, no. 23) the following amendments: 1. Complement the preamble with the sentence as follows: "4 June 2012, the Latvian maritime Academy in the constituent Assembly, in accordance with the amendments to the law on Universities adopted a new Latvian maritime Academy in the constitutional text.". 2. Make paragraph 10 by the following: "the right to study the 10 Academy are equal citizens of Latvia, Latvian citizen, a citizen of the European Union, European economic area citizen or citizen of the Swiss Confederation and the European Community to the long-term resident who has a valid residence permit. The Academy has the right to study other countries ' citizens, subject to the regulations for foreigners studying in Latvia. ". 3. Replace paragraph 11, the words "representation, management and decision-making bodies" with the words "main authority and organs". 4. Turn off 11.4. section. 5. Turn off paragraph 12. 6. To express the following paragraph 13: "13. Constituent Assembly consists of 31 persons in accordance with the Constitutional Charter of the meeting shall be elected for three years: 13.1 from academic staff-19; 13.2. the from student-7; 13.3. from the General Staff Academy-5. the constituent Assembly elected the Chairman, his Deputy and Secretary. 7. Turn off 15.4. 8. Turn off 15.7 in the words "the Audit Commission". 9. Turn off paragraph 16, the words "staff" and "management" and ". 10. Replace paragraph 17, the number "28" with the number "20", "21" with the number "15" and the number "6" with the number "4". 11. off 20.4. section. 12. Add to 23.4. subparagraph after the word "facilitate" with the words "responsible". 13. off 24. 14. off 25. 15. off the fifth sentence of paragraph 26, the words "subject to the approval of the Senate." 16. Add to paragraph 27 of 27.3. subparagraph by the following: "17.0. applications for administrative act or actual action challenge and take the relevant decisions for them, as well as fulfil the other Academy of legal or statutory tasks". 17. Replace paragraph 29 in the second sentence, the word "the" with the word "it". 18. Replace paragraph 33, the words "students" with the word "including". 19. Add to 21.3. subparagraph after the word "Senate" with the words "as well as the academic Tribunal." 20. Replace paragraph 40, the words "and the Department" with the words "the Department, Scientific Institute and". 21. Replace paragraph 51, the words "the approved internal rules" with the words "the approved internal normative acts requirements". 22. Add to 52, after the word "the" with the word "Academy". 23. off the second sentence in paragraph 53. 24. Make the following subparagraphs 56.3.: 56.3. learners, including major and PhD. ". 25. To supplement the Constitution with 61.1 points as follows: "top scholars, 61.1 researchers and scientific assistants in academic positions for six years, elect a scientific Institute of the Scientific Council in the open competition results the scientific agenda set out in the Statute of the Institute.". 26. Express 62 the following: "62. If the Academy is free or free academic posts in the Senate after the Academic Council may decide not to announce a contest, but for a period of up to two years to hire a visiting, associate, viesdocent, a visiting guest speaker, viesasistent, leading the visiting or visiting. Visiting Professor, visiting associate, viesdocent, guest speaker, viesasistent, leading visiting or visiting the same rights, responsibilities and remuneration as professors, associate professors, Assistant Professor, lecturer, Assistant, leading researchers or researchers, but they will not participate in the work of the bodies elected. ". 27. Replace paragraph 64, the words "University of law" with the words "University law, the law of scientific activities." 28. To supplement the 66 with the sentence the following wording: "the Scientific Institute in academic positions elected person the duties, rights and responsibilities determined by the law of scientific activity and scientific the Scientific Council of the Institute". 29. To replace the words "in paragraph 69 the Department Directors" with the words "heads of unit". 30. in paragraph 78: to exclude the words "and by the Minister of education and Science approved the recommendation by the Parliament"; supplement with a new sentence, "the Academy's Constitution is approved by the Republic of Latvia laws in the field of higher education.".
Latvian maritime Academy, a new version of the Constitution preamble As an independent higher education institution of the Latvian maritime Academy is founded in 1993 on January 8 with the Republic of Latvia Council of Ministers decision No 13. From 1990 until 25 July 1993 January 8, the Latvian maritime Academy was the Riga Technical University Faculty. With the Republic of Latvia, the Ministry of education of 18 October 1991, the order No. 442 Latvian maritime Academy's composition was included in the former USSR Naval Ministry Riga, maritime schoolmate, thus combining in one school the vessel preparation of specialists with secondary and higher vocational maritime education. Latvian maritime Academy's Constitution passed by the Latvian maritime Academy in the Senate on March 3, 1993, and it was approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia of 7 February 1995 decision (Regulation No. 34, no. 8, 5. §) with subsequent amendments. 2006 November 22, Latvian maritime Academy meeting in accordance with the constitutional law of the University adopted a new Constitution of the Latvian maritime Academy. 4 June 2012, the Latvian maritime Academy in the constituent Assembly, by decision No 58 (Protocol No 21) in accordance with the amendments to the law on Universities adopted a new Latvian maritime Academy in the constitutional text. I. General provisions 1. Latvian maritime Academy (hereinafter referred to as the Academy) is an educational and scientific institution, in the exercise of academic and professional study programmes, as well as dealing with science and research. The Academy is a founding member of the Cabinet of Ministers of Latvia a person. The Academy's short name is LJ. Its name in other languages are: Latin-academia-Latviens Marita; English-Latvian maritime Academy; German-Seefahr to the Akademi für Lettland. French-the Academ maritime de Anglais; Spanish-Academia de Letoni maritima; Russian Морская Латвийская академия;- Lithuanian-Latvijo is Juro to Everton; Estonian – lats, mere Academy. 2. the registered office of the Academy's Fleet Street, Riga, LV 1016 5B, the Republic of Latvia. 3. the Academy operates in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Latvia, the education law, University of law, scientific activities Act, the regulations and the Constitution. Under these regulations, the Academy independently chosen road of objectives and techniques for the use of their resources. 4. the Academy is derived public person, has its own stamp with the State of the Republic of Latvia the small coat-of-arms image and the inscription "Latvian maritime Academy". The Academy and its Divisional emblem approved Senate of the Academy. II. Activities and tasks of basic
5. the activities of the Academy's main goal is to give the student the higher vocational maritime education and academic preparedness, developing applied sciences and maintaining the necessary maritime Republic of Latvia's brainpower and promote its development. 6. The Academy's mission is to: 6.1. According to Latvian needs to prepare the UN International Maritime Organization requirements of professional qualifications Board officers, as well as specialists in various marine transport companies, institutions and services; 6.2. to carry out fundamental research in Transport and traffic sciences sector; 6.3. to organize maritime tālākizglītošano and retraining of specialists; 6.4. to coordinate maritime education and science development in Latvia; 6.5. to cooperate with the maritime industry and other educational institutions abroad. 7. The Academy of vocational and academic training of professional mining a study programme and the implementation of professional qualification and a professional degree, as well as research work and scientific degree. 8. The Academy in accordance with your business objectives and tasks: 8.1. independently determine the course content and form, research directions, the Republic of Latvia laws appropriate student admissions rules and imatrikulācij; 8.2. the qualifications and the Betterment of the appropriate Academy diplomas and certificates of qualification, recognised the Republic of Latvia; 8.3. independently establish its organizational and management structure, form a personnel, determine the wages and other work pay rates which are lower than the officially established in the country; 8.4. shall adopt its rules of procedure. 9. In implementing its objectives and tasks, the Academy is based on the following principles: 9.1. academic staff and student academic freedom, which is not in contradiction with the rights of other persons, the Constitution and the laws; 9.2. the freedom of the Studio gets the student law: 9.2.1. choose a study programme; 9.2.2. during change of study programmes; 9.2.3. to listen to the lectures at other universities, other chapters; 9.2.4. compose and master the individual study free choice; 9.2.5. to engage in scientific research; 9.3. freedom of research gets the Academy's academic staff the right to choose the topics and the scientific activity direction; 9.4. studies and scientific work of oneness. 10. the right to study in the Academy have an equal citizen of Latvia, Latvian citizen, a citizen of the European Union, European economic area citizen or citizen. the Swiss Confederation and the European Community on the long-term resident who has a valid residence permit. The Academy has the right to study other countries ' citizens, subject to the regulations for foreigners studying in Latvia. III. representation of the Academy, management and decision-making bodies of the 11 main Academy authority and bodies according to their competence is: 11.1. Constituent Assembly; 11.2. The Senate; 11.3. the Rector; 11.4. (4 June 2012 with LJ's constituent Assembly decision No 58) 11.5. Academic Tribunal. 12. (4 June 2012 with LJ's constituent Assembly decision No. 58).
13. the constituent Assembly consists of 31 persons in accordance with the Constitutional Charter of the meeting shall be elected for three years: 13.1 from academic staff-19; 13.2. the from student-7; 13.3. from the General Staff Academy-5. the constituent Assembly elected the Chairman, his Deputy and Secretary. 14. The constitutional meeting convened by the Rector or the Senate. 15. the constituent Assembly: 15.1. adopt the Academy and amend the Constitution; 15.2. elect a Rector; 15.3. the elect from the academic and General Staff Academy, confirmed the senator elected student representatives, senators and Senate rules; 15.4 (off 4 June 2012 with LJ's constituent Assembly decision No. 58); 15.5. elected by the academic Tribunal and approve its rules; 15.6. listen to the Rector's report; 15.7. consider applications for the academic Senate and the withdrawal of members of the Tribunal; 15.8. is lēmējtiesīg, if at least 2/3 of the composition. Constituent Assembly is empowered by the Senate or Rector's suggestion to accept for consideration and decision by the Academy to other conceptual and development issues. Constituent Assembly adopts its decisions by a simple majority. Choose the way the vote itself the constitutional meeting. 16. The Senate is Academy collegiate decision-making body that approves procedures and rules governing all Academy activities. Senators elected for three years. 17. The Senate is composed of 20 Senators: 15 academic staff, 1 – General Staff Academy, 4-student representatives. The Senator can undo the constitutional meeting. 18. the functioning and competence of the Senate governing constituent Assembly approved regulations. A separate question for coordination and for the resolution of the Senate of the Academy can be created by the Council and the Commission, acting in accordance with the by-laws approved by the Senate. 19. The Senate shall consider and approve: 19.1. the Academy departments, affiliates, agencies, associations, foundations, company creation, reorganization, liquidation and the operational framework, as well as statutes or regulations; 19.2. the student admission policy and imatrikulācij; 19.3. the study programmes and study plans; 19.4. the Academy's quality management system documents. 20. The Senate shall decide: 20.1. relevant academic, research and operational issues; 20.2. the budget of the Academy structure and use, as well as the principles of remuneration; 20.3. the convening of the constituent Assembly; 20.4. (4 June 2012 with LJ's constituent Assembly decision No. 58); 20.5. on other issues under the Senate rules. Decisions may be appealed to the Senate of the academic Tribunal within 10 days. 21. The Rector is the highest officer of the Academy, the Academy's General Administration and without special authorisation shall represent the Academy. For five years the Rector elected by the constituent Assembly, but no more than two times in a row. The Academy of the Rector elected by the Professor or the person who has a doctoral degree. Elected Rector of the Academy shall be approved by the Cabinet of Ministers by the Ministry of education and science. If not confirmed, the Rector of the Academy two months repeatedly organizes the election of the Rector. The current Rector of the Academy shall hold elections for at least one month before the Rector's term of Office. Rector's Cabinet leave office after the Senate of the Academy or the Ministry of education and science initiatives, if found in the operation of the law the Rector or other violations of law. The bringing of annulment by the Rector of the Academy of the Senate proposal needs more than 50 percent of the votes of the representatives of the Senate of the Academy. 22. Persons who are not staff of the Academy, the Academy issued administrative acts or actual action may be challenged, by the Rector of the Academy of the application. The Rector's decision may be appealed to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law. If the disputed administrative act or actual action has been issued by the Rector of the Academy, persons who are not staff of the Academy, the administrative act or actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of education and science. 23. The Rector: 23.1. responsible for the conformity of the activities of the Academy University law and regulations, as well as the Constitution of the Academy; 23.2. the responsibility for the Academy iegūstām education and the quality of scientific research; 23.3. ensure the National Academy budget as well as higher legal, economic assets and the targeted use; personally responsible for the financial activities of the Academy; 23.4. promotes and is responsible for staff development and the Academy provides academic staff and student academic freedom; 14.6. carrying out other University law and other regulations, as well as the Academy's Constitution defined the duties of the Rector. 24. (4 June 2012 with LJ's constituent Assembly decision No. 58). 25. (4 June 2012 with LJ's constituent Assembly decision No. 58). 26. The academic Tribunal is a decision-making body of the Academy. Academic arbitration governed by constituent Assembly approved regulations. The academic Tribunal consists of five persons, of which four are from academic staff, which for three years by secret ballot elect a constituent Assembly, and its composition must be representative of the administrative staff of the Academy. The academic composition of the arbitral tribunal should be one student representative, elected by the Student Council. Academic performance of the arbitration decisions of the administration. The academic decisions of the Tribunal may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure act in a fixed order. 27. the Tribunal shall examine the academic: 27.1. student and academic staff submissions for the Academy's Constitution certain academic freedom and rights restrictions or infringements; 27.2. disputes between officials of the Academy, as well as the Department of management under institution located in relationships; 27.3. the application of the administrative act or actual action challenge and take the relevant decisions for them, as well as fulfil the other Academy of legal or statutory tasks. 28. The academic members of the Tribunal for their actions and the responsibility of the constitutional meeting at the initiative of the employer they may exempt from work only with the consent of the constituent Assembly. 29. Academy Advisor Convention is the body that advises the Senate and Rector of the Academy's development strategy, and has the right to raise the matter in the Senate and the constitutional meeting. Advisor to the Convention creates a Senate, its members invited to a separate Ministry, as well as significant maritime education and the organizers and professionals. Advisor to the Convention rules approved by the Senate. Advisor to the President of the Convention shall be convened by it or not less than third of the Convention's members. 30. The Academic Council is an institution of the Academy who is familiar with the study, scientific activities and economic organisation and coordination issues in accordance with the Constitution of the Academy, as well as issues that it delegated to the Senate. It operates under the authority of the Rector and Vice Rector, the Department Director, Department and other department heads. In considering issues relating to specific departments and students, the Academic Council shall participate in the relevant representatives of the departments and student self-government representatives. Academic Council by-laws approved by the Senate. 31. the Scientific Council shall coordinate the Academy scientific research work. The Science Council Charter and approved the composition of the Senate. 32. The Academy Professor of the Council of industry in assessing the scientific and pedagogical qualification and organizational competence, open competition, elect candidates to the Professor and associate professor positions. The Industry Council of professors drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Law School. IV. The Academy student self-management
33. The Academy student, including major and doctoral candidates, is a single authority – Student Council. 34. Student Council: 34.1. representative of unfocused Learning Academy, national and international life; 21.3. defending and representing the interests of the Student Academy and other public institutions; 3. determine the student election of the constitutional order in the meeting and in the Senate, as well as the academic Tribunal. 35. Student Council decision after their approval in the Senate is mandatory for all students. 36. Student Council representatives in the constitutional meeting of the Academy and the Senate's veto rights on matters affecting the interests of the student. After the veto, the matter of the application of the Coordination Commission of the appearance, which creates the management institution of the parity principle. The Reconciliation Commission decision of that institution with the 2/3 majority. 37. Student Council activities are governed by regulations approved by the Senate of the Academy. 38. the Student Council shall have the right to request and receive information, as well as get explanations from the Academy any authorized representative of the Department on issues affecting student interests. 39. Student Government representatives have the right to participate in the decision-making bodies of the Academy, as well as the right to participate as observers including and exams, if required by the Academy study documents governing agenda.
V. structure of the Academy's 40 departments are the Department Academy, Chair, Scientific Institute, and other departments. Their creation, reorganization and liquidation is the competence of the Senate of the Academy. Each unit has its own Academy Charter that defines its tasks, functions and rights, and the Senate of the Academy. 41. Chapter of the Academy organizes courses and scientific work in certain courses. Chaired by the Director of the section, from the Academy's professors, associate professors, or Assistant Professor for five years to elect the Senate. 42. the Department of the Academy organizes and implements the process of study in one or more similar disciplines, as well as conducting research. The Department is headed by a head of Department, that of the academic staff of the Academy for five years, is elected by the Senate. 43. under the Academy's branches, with its maritime schoolmate. The Academy does not have a maritime schoolmate, legal entities, and the status of the law and governed by the regulations approved by the Senate of the Academy. 44. the Academy may establish commercial companies and their members, as well as to establish associations and foundations and to be on their members or founders. The Constitution established the Academy activities objectives with the decision of the Senate may establish institutions, including public agencies. Vi. basic studies 45. Academy implements the vocational study programmes and post-graduate studies. The Academy shall implement the national armed forces and other government services in the maritime professional study programmes. The Academy also implemented programs for vocational training of seafarers, qualifying continuing education and retraining,. 46. the officer in preparing the Academy provides professional higher maritime education and vocational courses in vocational Bachelor's degree production. 47. under the existing maritime schoolmate Academy provides specialist maritime vessels average vocational education (maritime schoolmate). 48. Admission to the courses regulated by the admission. Admission rules for Academy courses development under the Cabinet of Ministers regulations on the requirements, criteria and procedures for admission to the courses.
49. Academy study programmes implemented by the national language. The use of foreign languages in the implementation of the programme of the University may, in the cases referred to in the Act.
50. The Academy graduates acquire professional study programs, professional qualification and professional degrees. The Academy's doctoral candidates at graduate programs learning and thesis defense obtained a doctoral degree. 51. the Student followed the Academy's Senate approved internal normative acts.
52. the study's launch in later stages of study are possible, if settled in the course of the preliminary examination of study required by another University or Academy pass in addition. Studies on the resources of the State budget a certain professional degrees (Bachelor, master) degree (Dr.) or higher professional qualification in physical person can be used several times. 53. persons excluded from the student list Vice-Rector of the Academy and make it regulates Academy approved. 54. a Student has the right: 54.1. get higher professional education; 54.2. in studying the use and scientific research Academy, laboratories, libraries, equipment, hardware, cultural, sports and other objects; 54.3. the suspend and resume studies; 54.4. the voting and elected student self-government; 54.5. participate in all levels of the Academy the self-governing institutions; 54.6. socialize, group and Club of the society; 54.7. Academy freely expressing and defending your thoughts and beliefs; 54.8. eligible for study and student loans. 55. the study programme in the event of the closure of the Academy financially supports the student an opportunity to continue education in another Academy or other graduate program. VII. The Academy's staff 56. Academy staff consists of: 56.1. academic staff – the Academy's academic positions elected officers; 56.2. the Academy of the General staff; 56.3. learners, including major and PhD. The staff of the Academy the Academy issued administrative acts or actual action may be challenged in arbitration, but Academic academic arbitration decision may be appealed to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law. 57. The Academy's academic staff consists of professors, associate professors, Assistant Professor and leading researchers, lecturers and researchers, assistants. 58. Professor may elect a person who has a doctoral degree and a minimum of three years experience associate professor or professor. Associate professors number of posts as needed, and funding opportunities down the Academy. Associate Professor appointment may elect a person who has a PhD or professional study programmes, which also has a corresponding higher education and at least ten years practical work experience in the sector concerned. The Professor and the newly Associate Professor posts are advertised in the open competition. Applicants to the Professor and associate professor positions elected by the professors Council for six years. 59. the post of Assistant Professor may elect a person who has a PhD or professional study programmes also persons with higher education without a degree and the appropriate pasniedzam object for at least seven years seniority in practice. 60. The lecturer's post may elect people with doctorate or master's degree or professional study programmes for persons who do not have the scientific and academic degrees, but is the subject of the pasniedzam five years seniority in practice. The lecturer's main tasks are: reading, study lecture lesson management, examination and adoption of other test study courses, methodical work, research in the appropriate science sector. 61. the Office of the Assistant may elect people with doctorate or master's degree or professional study programmes for persons who do not have the scientific and academic degrees, but is the subject of the pasniedzam five years seniority in practice. Assistant's main tasks are: Studio session management, test-taking, assistance Professor and associate professors in the teaching service, methodical work, participation in the work of the research underlying the science sector. Assistant Professor, lecturer and Assistant post be elected for six years and election rules determined by the Senate approved regulations.
61.1 leading scholars, researchers and scientific assistants in academic positions for six years, elect a scientific Institute of the Scientific Council of the Institute as a result of competition rules set out in the agenda. 62. If the Academy is free or free academic posts in the Senate after the Academic Council may decide not to announce a contest, but for a period of up to two years to hire a visiting, associate, viesdocent, a visiting guest speaker, viesasistent, leading the visiting or visiting. Visiting Professor, visiting associate, viesdocent, guest speaker, viesasistent, leading visiting or visiting the same rights, responsibilities and remuneration as professors, associate professors, Assistant Professor, lecturer, Assistant, leading researchers or researchers, but they will not participate in the work of the bodies elected. 63. A special investment in higher education, professors and associate professors reaching retirement age, the Academy may be granted honorary title – Emeritus Professor. 64. The Rector has the right to recruit academic positions in the persons whose qualifications meet the University of law, scientific activities Act and the requirements of the Academy and to conclude employment contracts with them at the time of the election, six years ago. 65. the award of the doctoral degree may created for the Betterment of the Academy Council. Its activities are carried out in accordance with the law of scientific activities. 66. The Academy's academic staff shall carry out student education and scientific research. The scope of the mission operating in each of the two types determines the Academy. Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor of main tasks determined by the University law lecturer and Assistant, but – Academy of Constitution. The Scientific Institute in academic positions elected person the duties, rights and responsibilities determined by the law of scientific activity and scientific the Scientific Council of the Institute. 67. academic staff every year due to the eight weeks of paid leave, but every six years paid six calendar month sabbaticals for scientific research or scientific work outside their jobs. Academic staff have the right to receive, once paid, within three months of study leave for the preparation of a doctoral thesis.
68. The Academy personnel have rights under the Constitution of the Academy in order to participate in the Academy's leadership and authority's decision and internal rules, as well as the interests of staff knowhow in decision-making, using the relevant services and bodies of the Academy, to vote and to be elected to the Academy of self-government institutions. 69. The General staff of the Academy is the training of administrative staff, support staff, technical, economic and other staff, with the exception of academic staff. Administrative staff of the Academy's Rector, Vice Rector, Department heads and other officials, which are basic administrative work.
VIII. The Academy property, budget and economic activity 70. Academy or its property may be in possession of the land, structures (including proper training vessel stowage and the provision of practical training), other real estate, and intellectual property, as well as money in Latvia and abroad in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The Academy has the right to dispose of their property in this Constitution stated objectives. The Academy property is managed separate from its possession of State property transferred. 71. the budget of the Academy's income consists of: 71.1. State budget grant from the general revenue and own revenue; 71.2. legal and physical person donations and donations (also with the conditions of use); 71.3. other legislation that funds. 72. the financial resources that are assigned to a separate programme, projects and activities, it is passed to the Department of the Academy, which implement this programme, projects and events. 73. the establishment of the budget of the Academy structure and stipulated the Senate in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. On the implementation of the budget, the Rector shall provide an annual report to the Senate and to the Minister of education and science. 74. the State shall determine the number of studies in the Academy, which are financed from the State budget. The order in which the Academy is financed from the State budget shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. Admission to the State funded study places is tender. Tuition study locations that are not financed from State budget funds, shall be borne by the student, legal or natural persons concluding the contract with the Studio about it Academy. 75. Accredited programs of study the student eligible for student loans and student loans, and the repayment of which the order is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. 76. In carrying out its tasks the Academy has the right in accordance with the laws and regulations and relevant international agreements in Latvia and abroad perform the following actions: open the section 76.1. branches and representative offices; 76.2. conclude agreements with legal and natural persons, as well as to take other legal actions in accordance with the regulations; 76.3. invitation to tender, to acquire movable and immovable property and belongings and various securities and to dispose of or encumber University-owned movable and immovable property and property in accordance with the existing laws and the activities of the Academy; 76.4. receive and use the banks, credit institutions, as well as other organizations and individual donations and donations; 76.5. make the appropriate Academy profile economic activities that the income is used for the Academy's development as well as to invest the funds in other businesses obtained according to the purpose of the Academy; 76.6. conclude cooperation agreements. IX. The Academy reorganization, liquidation and the constitutional amendment and adoption procedures for the decision on the Academy 77. reorganization or liquidation of the Cabinet of Ministers adopted by the Minister of education and Science initiative, which attached to the higher education Council. 78. The Academy's Constitution and amendments adopted by the Constitutional Assembly of the Academy. The Academy's Constitution is approved by the Republic of Latvia laws in the field of higher education.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia