Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50c58b7ef0b3aa313233303532.html
BN 999-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 999, 2013 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH. Procurement Of Drugs. E-Purchasing Procedure. The instructions. Implementation.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 48 by 2013 ABOUT DRUG PROCUREMENT GUIDELINES with the E-PURCHASING PROCEDURE BASED on the E-CATALOGUE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and transparency in the process of acquiring drugs at the Ministry/Agency, Department, or Agency, have available the catalogue of drugs that can be accessed at the national Procurement Portal through the Website www.inaproc.lkpp.go.id;
b. procurement of drugs that are available in the Portal catalog listing of procurement procedure must be done with National E-Purchasing;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of health on Drug Procurement Guidelines with the E-Purchasing procedure based on the E-Catalogue;
Remember: 1. Law number 11 Year 2008 of the information and electronic transactions (State Gazette No. 58 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4928);
2. Act No. 14 of 2008 about the openness of public information (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 61 in 2008, an additional sheet of the Republic of indonesia Number 4846);
3. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional sheet of the Republic of indonesia Number 5063);
4. Presidential regulation Number 54 in 2010 about Government procurement of goods/service as last amended by regulation of the President of the number 70 in 2012 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 155 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4626);
5. Presidential Instruction No. 1 of 2013 action of prevention and eradication of Corruption by 2013;
6. Regulation of the Minister of health of the Republic of Indonesia Number 1144/Menkes/Per/VIII/2010 regarding the Organization of work and the Ministry of health, as amended by regulation of the Minister of health the number 35 by 2013 (news of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2013 Number 741);
7. Regulation of Penitentiary policy of Government procurement of goods/service number 17 in 2012 about E-Purchasing (news of the Republic of Indonesia in 2012 the number 1239);
8. Regulation of Penitentiary policy of Government procurement of goods/service number 18 in 2012 about E-are Tendering (news of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 16);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH on DRUG PROCUREMENT GUIDELINES with the E-PURCHASING PROCEDURE BASED on the E-CATALOGUE.
Article 1 the instructions Execution drug Procurement with E-Purchasing Procedure based on the E-Catalogue is a reference for the Ministry/Agency, Office, as well as relevant agencies in the implementation of drug procurement with E-Purchasing Procedure based on the E-Catalogue.
Article 2 of the Guidelines for the procurement of drugs by E-Purchasing procedure based on the E-Catalogue is as listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 3 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 12, HEALTH MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA to 2013, NAFSIAH MBOI Enacted in Jakarta on August 6, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, Attachment: bn999-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia