Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c5198c17df0baf4313233363436.html
BN 981-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 981, 2013 police. Social Conflict. Handling. The guidelines.
REGULATION of the HEAD of STATE POLICE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 8 2013 TECHNICAL HANDLING of SOCIAL CONFLICT with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of STATE POLICE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the kemajemukan nation of Indonesia, consisting of ethnic origin, religion, language, culture and customs of different can be a source of potential conflict that could disrupt the stability of the domestic security when not treated early and integrated;
b. that the potential conflicts that are sourced from a variety of root the problem is supposed to be detected and identified it early through the functions of intelligence and strategy perpolisian society or community policing efforts, so as to anticipation and prevention so that potential conflict does not develop into conflicts;
c. that the perpolisian community is a strategy used in performing the task of coaching the security and order of the community, so that expected to awaken awareness, sensitivity, and togetherness among members of the State police of the Republic of Indonesia with the community in solving various social problems, particularly in the mengeliminir range of potential conflicts;
d. that the handling of social conflict are sourced from different root problems have not handled optimally, so need to do a more comprehensive handling effort is integrative, effective, efficient, accountable, and transparent ranging from prevention, cessation, and restoration of pascakonflik;
e. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, letter d, and the need to establish the Rule of the Republic of Indonesia National Police Chief about the Technical handling of social conflict;
Remember: 1. Act No. 2 of 2002 on State police of the Republic of Indonesia (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 2, 2002 an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4168);
2. Act No. 7 in 2012 about Handling Social Conflicts (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 116 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5315);
3. Presidential regulation Number 52 in 2010 about the Organization and the work of State police of the Republic of Indonesia;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the HEAD of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL POLICE ABOUT the TECHNICAL HANDLING of SOCIAL CONFLICT.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 in regulation this Assistant is: 1. The Government of the Republic of Indonesia is the President who holds the power the Government of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
2. the State police of the Republic of Indonesia which further shortened the national police is a State that plays a role in maintaining security and order of society, enforce the law, as well as provide protection, shelter, and service to the community in the framework of the rights of security in the country.
3. Indonesia national army, hereinafter abbreviated to TNI, consisting of army, Navy, and air force, is a tool of the State who is in charge of defending, protecting, and maintaining the integrity and sovereignty of the country.
4. Local Government is the Governor, Governor, or mayor, and other areas as the organizer of local governance.
5. Social conflict are hereinafter referred to as the conflict is hostile or violent physical clash between the two groups of people or more that takes place in a certain time and the broad impact that lead to insecurity and social disintegration so disturbing national stability and hinder national development.
6. Handling of Conflicts is a series of activities conducted in a systematic and well-planned in situations and events both before, during, and after the conflict include the prevention of conflict, cessation of the conflict, and the restoration of the pascakonflik.
7. The indigenous Institution is an institution born of indigenous values are respected, recognized, and adhered to by the community.
8. Social Institution is an institution born of indigenous values, religion, culture, education, and economics are respected, recognized, and adhered to by the community.
9. Focus Group Discussion which further shortened FGD is the discussion that was conducted by a group of people from backgrounds of experience different disciplines/planned, difasilisasi and designed to increase and deepen information, clarify information, obtain the opinions and different argumentation in the framework of socialization, as well as solving a perception of the Equalization issue.
10. Restorative justice is criminal act lawsuit settlement out of court with the offender, the victim, the family of the offender/victim, and other related parties to jointly seek a fair settlement by emphasizing the recovery back in its original state and not recompense.
11. Action Emphatic and Measured is a series of police actions that are carried out by members of the police, both individuals and in the bonds of unity in a professional manner, proportionally and without hesitation as well as appropriate legislation.
12. Vulnerable groups are the ones who need to get the priority given to rescue and aid such as the aged, children, pregnant women, and the disabled.
13. The potential for further Disruption abbreviated PG is the situation/condition which is the root of the problem and/or other stimulants/originator closely correlated against the onset of AG and/or GN.
14. the next Interruption Threshold abbreviated AG Kamtibmas disorder is a condition that if left there is no police action could escalate into real distractions.
15. The real Disruption next abbreviated GN is a distraction in the form of security crimes or violations occur and cause harm to society in the form of soul or material possessions.
16. The actions of the police force and is an effort or other actions are carried out responsibly according to the applicable law to prevent, hinder, or stop the anarchy or other criminals who threaten the safety of, or endanger the soul, property or honour of decency, to embody the orderly and legal tegaknya as well as security for future peace communities.
17. Anarchy is an action that is done deliberately or flagrantly by a person or a group of people as opposed to the legal norms that result in chaos, jeopardizing public security, threatening the safety of inhabitants and or goods, damage to public facilities or property rights of others.
18. The use of force is exerting every effort to, potential or abilities of members of the national police in order to carry out police actions to cope with anarchy.
19. Perbantuan of the INDONESIAN national police is to help the use and deployment of TNI's strength in accordance with the interference of security faced by Police officers at the request of the authorities in some instances to add to the strength and ability of the Police to prevent and cope with the disorder and restore Kamtibmas Kamtibmas.
20. the passive Action is the Act of a person or a group of people who are not trying to attack, but their actions disrupt or may disrupt the public order or the safety of the public, and contemned the members of the national police to stop such behaviour.
21. active Action is the Act of a person or group of people to escape or flee from the members of the national police without showing the effort of attacking members of the national police.
22. the aggressive Actions are the actions of a person or group of people to attack members of the national police, the public, property or honour of decency.
23. the aggressive Actions that are immediately is the Act of a person or group of people that may cause severe injuries or death or harm the honour of members of the Police or the public decency or pose a danger to the safety of the public.
Article 2 the purpose of this Regulation as technical guidelines for members of the Police in handling the conflict in a comprehensive manner and integrated with include a variety of related elements, so the handling is more effective and efficient.
Article 3 this regulation principles: a. the legality, namely handling conflict based on the provisions of the legislation;
b. proportional, i.e. the handling of conflict pay attention to the balance between the security force with mass faced;
c. accountability, i.e. the handling of conflict can be accounted for in accordance with the provisions of the legislation;
d. humanist, namely handling conflict is done with a friendly attitude, manners, and upholding human rights; and e. integrated, i.e. the handling of conflict include the related institutions, indigenous communities, and social institution.
CHAPTER II HANDLING CONFLICT article 4 (1) of the conflict can be sourced from: a. the problems relating to the political, economic, social and cultural;
b. combat antarumat of religion and/or religious, anti-interumat, and antaretnis;
c. the dispute border village, district/city and/or province;
d. natural resources dispute antarmasyarakat and/or between communities with businessmen; or e. the distribution of natural resources that are not balanced in the community.
(2) to find out the sources of conflict referred to in subsection (1) done identification of potential conflict through an inventory, research/study, and the determination of the priority scale, handling conflict.
Section 5 handling of conflicts is implemented through stages: a. Prevention of conflict;
b. cessation of the conflict; and c. recovery of pascakonflik.
Article 6 Provisions concerning the technical handling of social conflict and examples of the format of reports, letters, special information, activities, information, suggestion related to the handling of social conflict as listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this regulation.
CHAPTER III the PROVISIONS of article 7 of the regulation COVER this Assistant comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations Assistant with this placement is in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 24, 2013, HEAD of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL POLICE, SUTARMAN Enacted in Jakarta on August 6, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn981-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia