Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c518a171e20bbc7313233363232.html
BN 986-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 986, 2013 the MINISTRY of INDUSTRY. Letter Of Technical Considerations. Import. Horticulture Products. Repeal.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 39/M-IND/PER/7/2013 ABOUT GRANTING a LETTER of TECHNICAL CONSIDERATIONS IMPORT HORTICULTURE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to support the development of industries based on horticulture products have been regulated provisions on imports of horticultural products through the grant of technical considerations;
b. that, in order to ease and control the granting of technical considerations referred to in letter a, the need to reorganize the provisions granting a letter of technical consideration imports of horticultural products as referred to in the regulation of the Minister of industry number 01/M-IND/PER/1/2013;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in subparagraph b, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of industry on the Technical Considerations of import letter of allotment of Horticulture;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
2. Government Regulation number 17 in 1986 about the authority setting, coaching, and Pengem-bangan industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 1986, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3330);
3. Regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 91 in 2011;
4. Regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as last amended several times with the President of the Republic of Indonesia Regulation Number 92 in 2011;
5. The decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 84/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II Period in 2009 2014 as it has several times changed with the decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 60/P by 2013;
6. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 105/M-IND/PER/10/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of industry;
7. Regulation of the Minister of industry number 64/M-IND/PER/7/2011 about the types of industry in the construction of the Directorate General and the Agency on the Environment Ministry of industry;
8. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 47/Permentan/OT. 140/4/2013 about horticulture products Import Recommendations;
Set: REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY on the TECHNICAL CONSIDERATIONS of IMPORT LETTER of ALLOTMENT of HORTICULTURE PRODUCTS.
Article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Horticulture is all to do with fruit, vegetables, medicinal materials, floriculture and vegetable, including mold, mildew, and water plants that serve as a vegetable, vegetable drugs, materials and/or material aesthetics. 2. Horticultural Products are all results that come from horticultural plants still fresh or processed.
3. Raw materials are raw materials, intermediate goods, or goods which can be processed into semi-finished goods or finished goods which have higher economic value. 4. Horticultural products industry Companies are companies that cultivate Horticultural Products.
5. Imports of horticultural products is a series of activities incorporating horticulture products from foreign countries into the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
6. Import the horticulture products Recommendations hereafter RIPH is affidavits given by Agriculture Minister or Officials appointed by him to the company that will do the imports of horticultural products into the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
7. Technical Considerations Mail Imports of horticultural Products which are hereinafter referred to as the letter of the Technical Considerations are the description of the Tariff Heading/description of goods, HS, type and quantity of horticultural products as raw/auxiliary industry imported as well as the port of destination as a requirement in getting the RIPH.
8. Business license of the industry are the permissions granted to the industry/company to conduct business activities industry issued by establishments authorized in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
9. Verification is the Administration and technical inspection activities, related to the plan of the use of imported horticulture products as a raw material in the production process. 10. The Surveyor is a company survey that gets the authorization to conduct the verification.
11. The Director General is the Director General of Agro Industries, the Ministry of industry.
12. The Director of the builders of the Industry is the Director of the food industry, seafood and fishing Industries and Director of beverage and Tobacco in the Environment Directorate General of Agro Industry.
Article 2 the horticulture products industry Companies can import only horticultural products as raw materials for the needs of the production process.
Article 3 horticultural Products to be imported as raw materials for the needs of the production process referred to in article 2 must satisfy the following conditions: a. have not been produced or manufactured in the country but did not meet the number and/or the requirements/specifications according the needs of the production process; b. is the horticultural products associated with industrial activity appropriate business license owned industry; and c. not reproduced for traded and/or moved-hand over and only used for the production process by the concerned industrial companies.
Article 4 (1) Horticultural Products Import Approval referred to in article 3 is carried out on the recommendation of Horticultural Product Imports (RIPH). (2) the RIPH as referred to in subsection (1) is published based on the letter of the Technical Considerations.
(3) the grant of Technical consideration of the Letter referred to in subsection (2) issued by the Director General.
(4) letter of Technical Considerations as referred to in paragraph (3) provided for the longest period during the last 6 (six) months.
Article 5 (1) the petition Letter Technical Considerations as mentioned in article 4 paragraph (2) be addressed to the Director General through the public service Units (UP2) Center.
(2) the Director-General to publish or reject the petition Letter Technical Consideration not later than 5 (five) working days since the application has been received by the Director complete and correct Builder industry.
(3) the conditions and procedures for the issuance of a letter of Technical Pertim-bangan as referred to in paragraph (1) are governed further by a regulation the Director General.
Article 6 (1) the grant of Technical consideration of the Letter referred to in article 5 paragraph (2) was done based on an assessment of feasibility by the Directorate of the Builder of the industry.
(2) if the required feasibility assessment referred to can be made through: a. field inspection by the Directorate of Industrial Patrons; or b. verification by independent Surveyor who has the competence of verification in the field of industry.
(3) the verification referred to in paragraph (2) huraf b covers aspects of administration/legal and technical aspects associated with this type of calculation, conversion of raw material use per unit of product, production and/or the reasonableness of the amount of raw material needs and plans.
(4) the results of the verification as referred to in paragraph (3) is used as a complementary document in the publish Technical Considerations as any referred to in article 4 paragraph (3).
(5) the cost of the verification referred to in paragraph (3) charged to Horticulture Industry Companies are concerned. (6) Quantity cost verification as referred to in subsection (5) are defined on the basis of the principle of benefit.
Article 7 the independent Surveyor referred to in article 6 paragraph (2) letter b that verify, mandatory report verification results to the Director of a top Builder of the industry.
Article 8 (1) Directorate General Builder Industry monitoring of horticultural Product Industry has been acquiring the Technical Considerations and horticultural products import has performed as a raw material for the production process.
(2) the results of the monitoring referred to in subsection (1) is used as a material in the construction and control of the use of horticultural products which are derived from import in the production process. (3) Costs of implementing monitoring as referred to in (1) charged to DIPA Ministry of industry.
Article 9 Technical consideration of the Letter that has been published before this Ministerial Regulation applies is declared valid according the validity period specified in the letter of the corresponding Technical Considerations.
Article 10 applicable at the time of this Ministerial Regulation, the regulation of the Minister of industry number 01/M-IND/Per/1/2013 Technical Considerations about giving Import Horticulture, revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 11 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 25, 1995 MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MOHAMAD s. HIDAYAT of the promulgation in Jakarta on August 6, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia