Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50e2067870a882313233313430.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1118, 2013 the REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORTATION. Local education and training Pilots. Banyuwangi. The organization. The Layout Work.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER pm. 73 2013 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of LOCAL EDUCATION and TRAINING PILOTS BANYUWANGI with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to meet the need for the availability of human resources for the flyers who have competence in accordance with technological developments and meet international standards, then the necessary education and training institutions competent Aviator;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to establish Regulations the Minister of transportation of the Republic of Indonesia concerning Organsiasi and the work of Local Education and training Pilot Countries;
Remember: 1. Act No. 39 of 2008 of the Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 166 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4916);
2. Act No. 1 of 2009 about the flight (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 1 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4956);
3. Government Regulation Number 51 in 2012 about human resources in the field of transport (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 104 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5310);
4. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries, as last amended by regulation of the President Number 91 in 2011;
5. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries, as amended by regulation of the President Number 38 by 2013;
6. Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform State number PER/18/URM.PAN/11/2008 about the Technical Implementing Organization Guidelines (UPT) ministries and Non Government agencies of the Ministry;
7. Regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 52 in 2007 about the education and training of transport, as amended by regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 64 in 2009;
8. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number KM 60 of 2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of transportation;
9. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 60 in 2011 about the Guidelines of the Organization in an environment Ministry of transportation;
Notice: Approval of Minister of State for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic apparatus, number: 2383/B/m. PAN – RB/7/2013 July 23, 2013;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CONCERNING ORGANIZATION OF WORK and the EDUCATION and TRAINING of LOKA AVIATOR BANYUWANGI.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties and FUNCTION of article 1 (1) education and training Pilots Loka Banyuwangi, the next in this ministerial regulation called LP3 Banyuwangi is implementing technical units in the Environment Ministry of transportation, which is at the bottom and are accountable to the head of the Agency's human resources development of transportation.
(2) the LP3 Banyuwangi as referred to in paragraph (1), administratively under the coaching of the Secretary of the Agency's human resources development of transportation and technically operational under the coaching of Heads of human resources development center of Air Transportation.
(3) the LP3 Banyuwangi is led by a head.
Article 2 the task of carrying out LP3 Banyuwangi has the education and training of prospective pilots, would-be pilots, instructor pilot, and instructor pilot in accordance with legislation and international standards.
Article 3 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, LP3 Banyuwangi organizes functions: a. the preparation of plans and programs of education and training of pilots;
b. the implementation of education and training as well as the means to fly;
c. implementation of the guidance of the participants of the education and training;
d. cooperation development and implementation of education and training;
e. management of the facilities and infrastructure of education and training;
f. implementation of quality management;
g. management of ancillary units;
h. implementation of the evaluation programme and the preparation of the report; and i. implementation of administration, staffing, financial affairs, equipment, legal, public relations, and kerumahtanggaan.
CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION of the common first part of article 4 (1) LP3 Banyuwangi consists of: a. Administrative Affairs;
b. Subsection Conducting education and training;
c. Subsection infrastructure education and training;
d. the quality management Representative;
e. Office of the Functional Groups; and f. Ancillary Units.
(2) organizational chart LP3 Banyuwangi as referred to in paragraph (1), listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
The second part of affairs and article 5 Subsection (1) the Administrative Affairs has the task of doing the preparation material preparation of plans and programs, administration Affairs, employment, finance, supplies, law, public relations, and kerumahtanggaan as well as the evaluation and preparation of the report.
(2) Subsection Conducting education and training have a job doing the preparation of implementation of education and training materials, practice means flying, guidance of learners as well as the development and cooperation in education and training.
(3) Subsection infrastructure education and training have a job doing the preparation of materials management and infrastructure for education and training.
Quality management Representative of the third section of article 6 (1) quality management Representative is non structural employment unit on LP3 Banyuwangi.
(2) quality management Representatives led by a Representative Head under and is responsible directly to the head of Banyuwangi LP3.
(3) quality management Representative has the task of documenting, maintaining and controlling the quality management system at Banyuwangi LP3.
(4) quality management consisting of Representatives of the head of representation, the Internal Auditors, the Secretary, and the facilitator designated by the head of Banyuwangi LP3.
(5) the facilitator consists of one-level officials under the Head Office and is a Banyuwangi LP3 ex officio.
The fourth part of the group the position of Functional Groups chapter 7 Functional Office has the task of conducting the activity in accordance with the functional position of each based on the provisions of the legislation.
Article 8 (1) the functional Position of the group as stipulated in article 7, is composed of a number of functional groups in functional position in accordance with his duties on the basis of the provisions of the legislation.
(2) the functional Position of the group as mentioned in subsection (1), coordinated by a functional personnel appointed by the head of Banyuwangi LP3.
(3) the amount of functional power referred to in subsection (1), determined based on the needs and workload.
(4) the type and level of functional Office as referred to in paragraph (1), is set on the basis of the provisions of the legislation.
The fifth part of the Ancillary Units article 9 (1) Ancillary Units referred to in article 4 paragraph (1) letter f, ancillary unit is needed for the Organization of activities in environment LP3 Banyuwangi, led by a head Unit which is under the Head and liable to LP3 Banyuwangi.
(2) Ancillary Units referred to in subsection (1), consisting of: a. the Unit Library;
b. the dormitory Units;
c. Units Garage/Workshop;
d. Laboratory Unit;
e. Unit Clinic;
f. Information Technology Unit;
g. Unit Simulator; and h. Unit Means Fly.
Article 10 Supporting Units referred to in article 9, have the following tasks: a. the Unit Library Management Library;
b. the Boarding dormitory Management Unit for learners;
c. Workshop/Workshop Units do need preparation workshop;
d. the Unit Laboratory performs laboratory and caring management, as well as providing services and development;
e. health care Clinic Unit do learners and employees as well as environmental sanitation;
f. Information Technology Unit undertake the preparation of a plan of maintenance and development of the network, maintenance and upgrades network security and information system, maintenance and repair of means of computer, update the website and the development of information systems and data;
g. do management simulator Simulator Unit as well as its services and its development;
h. means of Flying Unit performing the management means of flying as well as service and its development.
Article 11 Supporting Units referred to in article 10, in carrying out daily tasks coordinated by: a. head of Administrative Affairs to: 1) Unit Clinic; and 2) Dormitory Units.
b. head of Subsection of organizing Education and training to: 1) library Unit;
2 information technology Unit); and 3) Laboratory Unit.
c. Subsection Chief of infrastructure for education and training: 1 Garage/Workshop Units);
2) units the means to fly; and 3) Unit Simulator.
CHAPTER III GOVERNANCE WORK article 12 in performing tasks each command of a unit of environmental organizations in the LP3 Banyuwangi, obliged to apply the principle of coordination, synchronization and integration, both at their respective environments as well as between units of organization in an environment as well as with Banyuwangi LP3 other institution according their respective tasks.
Article 13 Each direction of the unit of environmental organizations in the LP3 Banyuwangi is responsible to lead and coordinate each of his subordinates and provide guidance as well as guidance for the implementation of his task.
Article 14 Any organizational unit leadership as referred to in article 13, is obligated to supervise the execution of the duties of subordinates, and in case of deviations is obligated to take the necessary Iangkah in accordance with the provisions of regulation perudang-invitation.
Article 15 each organizational unit leadership as referred to in article 13, is obligated to follow and abide by the instructions and are accountable to their respective superiors and delivering periodic reports on time.
Article 16 each report referred to in Article 15, which was accepted by the leadership of the organization unit is obligated to be processed and used as a basis for drawing up the report further and provide guidance to subordinates.
Article 17 the head of Affairs, head of the Subsection, the head of the Unit, and the Office of the Coordinator of the Group, delivered a report at regular intervals to the head LP3 Banyuwangi.
Article 18 in the report to the supervisor as referred to in article 17, the mandatory reports submitted to the cc command of units of other organizations which have functionally working relationship.
Article 19 in the discharge of the duties of each organization unit Chairman assisted by his subordinates, and in the framework of the grant guidance to subordinates are each obligated to hold meetings regularly.
CHAPTER IV ECHELON article 20 (1) the Head Office of structural LP3 Banyuwangi is Echelon IV a.
(2) the head of the affair and the Head Office of structural Subsections is Echelon V.a.
Chapter V the LOCATION clause 21 Banyuwangi Banyuwangi LP3 is located in East Java province.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 22 Head LP3 Banyuwangi is obliged to convey the proposed outline of the position of general functional description the types of activities of the Organization, a unit of work, the time is close to the work of the Office and the Office of the Secretary of transportation maps for a set to be a regulation of the Minister of transport, in writing within 2 (two) years since the ministerial regulation is applicable.
Article 23 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on September 4, 2013 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, E.E. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on September 12, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia