Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50d9bd56e0937d313233313236.html
BN 1298-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1298, 2013 the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION. Port Of Tegal. Central Java. The Master Plan.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER PM 89 2013 TEGAL PORT MASTER PLAN of CENTRAL JAVA PROVINCE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that based on Act No. 17 of 2008 about the cruise and the Government Regulation Number 61 in 2009 about the Kepelabuhanan, for the benefit of the Organization of the port and provide guidelines for the construction and development of the port, organizer of the mandatory port port master plan devised at a predetermined location;
b. that the port master plan referred to in letter a, established by the Minister of transport to the main port and the port collecting after obtaining a recommendation from the Governor and Regent/Mayor;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish Regulations the Minister of transportation of the Republic of Indonesia concerning the master plan the port of Tegal, Central Java;
Remember: 1. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437);
2. Act No. 26 of 2007 concerning Spatial (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 68 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4725);
3. Act No. 17 of 2008 about the voyage (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2008, an additional 64 Sheet Number country number 4849);
4. Law Number 32 year 2009 on the protection and management of Environment (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 140 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5059);
5. Government Regulation Number 61 in 2009 about the Kepelabuhanan (State Gazette Number 151 in 2009, an additional State Gazette Number 5070);
6. Government Regulation number 5 in 2010 of Kenavigasian (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 8 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5093);
7. Government Regulation Number 20 of 2010 on waters Transport (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 26 of 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5108) as amended by the Government Regulation number 22 in 2011 (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 43 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5208);
8. Government Regulation Number 21 of 2010 on the protection of the maritime Environment (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 27 of 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5109);
9. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended several times, the last presidential regulation Number 55 by 2013;
10. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended several times, the last presidential regulation Number 38 by 2013;
11. The decision of the Minister of transportation KM Number 54 in 2002 about the Organization of sea ports;
12. Regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 31 in 2006 about the guidelines and the planning process in the Environment Ministry of transportation;
13. The regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 34 year 2012 about the Organization and governance of the main Kesyahbandaran Office Work;
14. Regulation of the Minister of transport of PM Number 35 in 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Office of the main Port Authorities;
15. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 36 year 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Office of the Port Authority and Kesyahbandaran;
Notice: 1. the letter of the Director General of Sea Transportation Number PP. 001/3/4/DJPL-13 July 26, 2013 subject determination of Tegal Port master plan;
2. letter of the Governor of Central Java Number 500/5609 1 April 2013 about the suitability of the port master plan Concept (RIP) is bordering with RTRW Central Java province;
3. letter of the Mayor of Tegal Number 552/001 on 26 December 2012 subject Recommendations RTRW Tegal City and Central Java province RTRW;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA on the MASTER PLAN of the HARBOUR BORDERING CENTRAL JAVA PROVINCE.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. The port is made up of land and/or waters with a certain boundaries as the place of the activity of Government and business activities to be used as a place to ship lean, up and down passengers and/or loading and unloading goods, such as terminals and berths vessels equipped with the safety and security of shipping and ancillary activities of the port as well as the place of displacement of intra-and antarmoda transport.
2. Kepelabuhanan is everything to do with the exercise of the functions of the port to support smooth, security, and order flow of traffic of ships, passengers, and/or goods, the safety and security of the sail, where the transfer of intra and/or between modes and encourage national and regional economy by remaining attentive to the spatial locality.
3. Port of Tegal master plan hereinafter referred to as the master plan is the construction of the port of Tegal guidelines that include the overall needs and use of land and waters for kepelabuhanan activities and activities supporting the port by considering the technical aspects of security, defence, Social Affairs, culture and other related aspects.
4. Plan of the tread is the process of Tegal Port master plan which includes the design of the layout of the Harbour that is technically and conceptually, perpetakan every time they saw the function of land, buildings and technical plans of every element which is equipped with the technical conception of buildings, facilities and infrastructure.
5. A detailed Technical Plan is the elaboration of a detailed plan of the tread as the basis of Tegal Port development activities that include images and technical specifications of the buildings, facilities and infrastructure including building structures and material. 6. The Director-General is the Director General of Sea Transportation.
CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION of the ACTIVITIES of the article 2 (1) to organize the activities of kepelabuhanan at the port of Tegal, Central Java province which covers the services kepelabuhanan, implementation of economic activity, and the other Government as well as development land area required covering an area of 121.4035 Ha and the area of the waters of an area of 11.8663 Ha.
(2) land area Requirement referred to subsection (1), consisting of: a. existing mainland port of Tegal, Central Java province covering an area of 113.0365 Ha consists of:
1. concrete Pier 1 in 1980 covering an area of 0.132 Ha;
2. dock 2 acre 0.26 Ha;
3. concrete Pier cruise people 1996 covering 0.1 Ha;
4. facilities 0.084 acres buildup Ha;
5. the field of I-line buildup area of 0.28 Ha;
6. the land of land covering an area of 112 Ha;
7. building shops covering 0.097 Ha;
8. the building of mosques and offices in 1996 covering an area of 0.0835 Ha.
b. the land for the development of the port of Tegal, Central Java province covering an area of 8.367 Ha consists of: 1. the first stage of the reclamation area of 1.352 Ha;
2. general cargo dock covering 0.028 Ha;
3. the trestle desk general cargo area of 0.024 Ha;
4. the Office of the port area of 0.03 Ha;
5. warehouse genset 0.012 acres Ha;
6. general cargo warehouses covering 0.04 Ha;
7. on-site service fuel oil ships covering 0.036 Ha;
8. the ship's water service facilities covering 0.036 Ha;
9. waste treatment facilities covering 0.036 Ha;
10. the inaugural area development covering an area of 0.3155 Ha;
11. development of 0.0405 area of talud Ha;
12. the second phase of reclamation area of 3.336 Ha;
13. the inaugural area development covering an area of 3.081 Ha.
(3) the waters of the Harbor area Needs Tegal, Central Java province referred to in subsection (1) consists of: a. areal recliner 0.4269 Ha covering ships;
b. area 0.6858 m2 waiting labuh Ha;
c. area over the load area of 1.7871 Ha;
d. dead ship area covering an area of 1.7871 Ha;
e. emergency area covering an area of 3.5897 Ha;
f. trial sailing area covering an area of 3.5897 Ha.
Article 3 Limits the land needs of the Mainland and the area of the waters referred to in article 2, illustrated by the line joining the points coordinates as noted in Document attachments are an integral part of the regulation of the Minister of transportation.
CHAPTER III CONSTRUCTION of FACILITIES and the DEVELOPMENT of article 4 (1) development plan and development of port facilities Tegal, Central Java province to meet the needs of the service kepelabuhanan is done based on the development of sea transport, as follows: a. short, from 2011 to 2015;
b. the medium-term, from 2011 to 2020;
c. long term, from 2011 until 2030;
with the details as listed in the annex which is an integral part of that part of the regulation of the Minister of transport.
(2) port facilities Tegal, Central Java province planned to built and developed as intended in paragraph (1), listed in the annex to Documents that are part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister of transportation.
Article 5 the plan Footprint and plans Detailed Techniques for the implementation of the construction and development of port facilities endorsed by the Director-General.
Article 6 the construction and development of port facilities was carried out taking into account the priority needs and the ability of funding in accordance with the legislation.
Article 7 implementation of the reconstruction and development of port facilities as referred to in article 4, it is required to consider environmental aspects, be preceded by an environmental study.
CHAPTER IV USE and the LAND USE section 8 use and land use Plan for the purposes of improvement of services kepelabuhanan, implementation of the activities of the Government and the other economic activities as well as the development of the port of Tegal, Central Java province as listed in the annex which is an integral part of that part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 9 in respect of use and land use as stipulated in article 8 contained the area of the other party, its utilization should be based on the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Article 10 the Director General to conduct surveillance against the implementation of the regulation of the Minister.
Chapter V CLOSING PROVISIONS article 11 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 4 November 2013 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA E.E. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on November 8, 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1298-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia