Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50d270a6d09960313233313133.html
BN 325-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 318, 2013 the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION. Cruise Polytechnic Of Surabaya. The organization. The Layout Work.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER am 14 YEAR 2013 and the ORGANIZATION OF WORK of the POLYTECHNIC of SURABAYA CRUISE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to prepare for and meet the needs of skilled human resources and experts in the field of shipping, need to be supported by students in higher education institutions in the field of adequate cruise;
b. education and training Hall that Science Cruise Surabaya has had adequate capacity to be developed into a Polytechnic higher education Commissioner conducts in the field of cruises;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of transport regarding the Organization of Work and the Polytechnic of Surabaya Cruise;
Remember: 1. Act No. 20 of 2003 on the national education system (State Gazette of Republic of Indonesia in 2003 at number 78. An additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4301);
2. Act No. 17 of 2008 about the voyage (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 64 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4849);
3. Act No. 12 year 2012 of higher education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 158 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5336);
4. Government Regulation number 17 in 2010 about the management and organization of education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic Indonesia country number 5105) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 66 in 2010 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5157 State);
5. Government Regulation number 7 in 2000 about Kepelautan (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 13 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic Indonesia country number 3929);
6. Government Regulation Number 51 in 2012 about human resources in the field of transport (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 104 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5310);
7. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries, as amended by regulation of the President Number 91 in 2011;
8. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries, as amended by regulation of the President Number 92 in 2011;
9. Regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 52 in 2007 about the education and training of transportation as amended by regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 64 in 2009;
10. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number KM 60 of 2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of transportation;
11. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 60 in 2011 about the Guidelines of the Organization in an environment Ministry of transportation;
12. Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform State number PER/18/URM.PAN/11/2008 about the guidelines of the Organization Implementing the technical ministries and Non Government agencies of the Ministry;
13. The decision of the Minister of national education Number 234/U/2000 Year 2000 on guidelines for the establishment of the College;
14. Decisions along with Minister of transportation, Minister of national education and Minister for manpower and transmigration Number KM 41 in 2003, number 5/U/KB/2003, and the number KEP. 208A/DOWNLOAD/2003 regarding System quality standard Kepelautan Indonesia;
Notice: Approval of Minister for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic State apparatus Number B/70/m. PAN – RB/1/2013 date January 14, 2013;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT REGARDING the ORGANIZATION OF WORK and the POLYTECHNIC of SURABAYA CRUISE.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 1 (1) Cruise Polytechnic of Surabaya are hereafter referred to Poltek Cruise Surabaya is a College in the Environment Ministry of transportation, which is at the bottom and are accountable to the head of the Agency's human resources development of transportation.
(2) the construction of the Poltek Cruise Surabaya as referred to in paragraph (1), academically conducted by Minister of education and culture, and the construction of administration and operations carried out by the Minister of transportation. (3) Cruise Poltek Surabaya as referred to in subsection (1) is headed by a Director.
Article 2 of the Poltek Cruise Surabaya as referred to in article 1, has the task of organizing a students education program in the area of the cruise.
Article 3 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, the cruise Poltek Surabaya organizes functions: a. implementation and development of the education of students in the field of cruises;
b. implementation of the research and community services;
c. management of libraries, laboratories, simulators, the means, and other infrastructure;
d. construction of the civitas Academica and relationship with the environment;
e. financial management and public administration, as well as academic and administrative ketarunaan;
f. the development of quality management systems;
g. implementation of the construction of the mental, moral, and kesamaptaan districts; and h. cooperative education students in implementation.
CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION of the common first part of article 4 (1) Cruise Poltek Surabaya consists of: a. the Director and Associate Director;
c. Board of Penyantun;
d. the quality management Representative;
f. Centre for research and community services;
g. Centre for Coaching the Mental, Moral and Kesamaptaan;
h. Subsections Ketarunaan and Academic Administration;
i. Subsections finance and public administration;
j. Group of Professors and Other Functional Position; and k. Supporting Units.
(2) organizational chart Poltek Cruise Surabaya as referred to in paragraph (1), listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
The second part Director and Associate Director article 5 the Director is Professor power was given the additional task of leading the implementation of Poltek Cruise.
Article 6 (1) in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 5, the Director, assisted by three (3) people Associate Director responsible to the Director.
(2) Associate Director consists of: a. Associate Director academic field, hereinafter called Maid Director I;
b. Associate Director field of public administration and finance, the Associate Director of the II hereafter; Associate Director and c. Ketarunaan and Alumni Field, hereinafter called Maid Director III.
Article 7 (1) Associate Director I was personnel lecturer who was given the additional task of assisting the Director in leading the implementation of the activities of the academic administration, research and community services, quality management and coaching educators and educational.
(2) Associate Director II is a Professor power was given additional tasks helps the Director in leading the implementation of activities in the areas of finance, administration, and students in educational cooperation.
(3) Auxiliary power III is a Director of lecturers are given additional tasks helps the Director in leading the implementation of the activities of the construction of the ketarunaan administration, students, and alumni as well as the construction of mental, moral and kesamaptaan.
The third part of the Senate the Senate article 8 is the highest representative body of normative and Cruise Poltek Surabaya, shall be governed by regulation of the Minister of transport regarding the Statute of the Poltek Cruise.
The fourth part of the Board of Penyantun article 9 On environment Poltek of Surabaya Cruise can be formed Council of Penyantun, shall be governed by regulation of the Minister of transport regarding the Statute of the Poltek Cruise.
Quality management Representative part five article 10 quality management Representative is a leader in the field of auxiliary elements documentation, maintenance, and control of the quality management system, being under and is responsible to the Director, and in everyday coaching Associate Director under I.
Article 11 representatives of the quality management referred to in article 10, has the task of overseeing the implementation of the activities of quality management Poltek Cruise.
The sixth Department of article 12 (1) the Department is implementing the academic element of carrying out education of students in a particular field of study.
(2) the Department referred to in subsection (1), headed by a Chairperson chosen Majors among professors and is responsible directly to the Director. (3) in carrying out daily tasks the Chairman, assisted by the Department of the Secretary of the Department.
Article 13 (1) Majoring on Cruise Poltek Surabaya include: a) Department of Diploma III Nautika;
b) Department of Diploma III Teknika; and c) Department of electrical Diploma III cruise.
(2) the addition of majors and/or courses on Cruise Poltek Surabaya, established by the Minister of transport after the approval of the Minister which handles the Affairs of the Government in the field of education and culture.
The seventh section of the Centre for research and public service Article 14 (1) Centre for research and community services is implementing elements of academic Poltek research in the areas of Surabaya Cruise and devotion to the community.
(2) Centre for research and community services as referred to in paragraph (1), led by the head of the under and is responsible to the Director in the day-to-day coaching Associate Director under i. (3) in carrying out the task, the head of the Centre for research and community services, assisted by the Secretary.
The eighth section of the Centre for Coaching the Mental, Moral, and Kesamaptaan Article 15
(1) the construction of Mental, Moral and Kesamaptaan have the task of carrying out activities fostering mental, moral, and kesamaptaan districts.
(2) the Centre of the construction of the Mental, Moral, and Kesamaptaan as referred to in paragraph (1), headed by a Chief who is under and are accountable to the Director in the day-to-day coaching done by Aides Director III. (3) in carrying out the task, the head of the construction of the Mental, Moral and Kesamaptaan assisted by the Secretary.
The ninth part of the academic Administration and Subsections Ketarunaan subsection of article 16 academic and Administrative Ketarunaan is implementing elements that are under the Administration and is responsible to the Director and Associate Director built by everyday I in terms of academic, administrative and Auxiliary Director III in terms of administration of ketarunaan.
Article 17 Subsection of academic Administration and Ketarunaan as referred to in article 16, have the task of conducting the Affairs of the Administration in the field of academic programs, facilities, and ketarunaan, alumni, as well as real work.
Article 18 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 17, Subsection Ketarunaan and Academic Administration organises functions: a. the preparation of plans and programs of the Organization of education;
b. facilitating the administration of system development and teaching method, curriculum, and learning materials;
c. facilitation of implementation of Administration educators and educational empowerment;
d. implementation of academic administration;
e. implementation of the Administration's real work practice; and f. implementation of the ketarunaan administration and alumni.
Article 19 academic and Administration Subsection Ketarunaan consists of: a. the Affairs of academic programs;
b. the administration of Academic Affairs; and c. Ketarunaan Administration Affairs and working practices.
Article 20 (1) the Affairs of academic programs have a job doing the preparation of plans, programs, evaluation, and reporting of organizing education.
(2) the administration of the Academic Affairs has the task of conducting academic administration, educators, and educational personnel, as well as the planning and implementation of the Administration's acceptance of a midshipman.
(3) Administrative Affairs Ketarunaan and working practices has the task of conducting a midshipman, Ministry of planning welfare officers, planning and execution of real working practices, administration and alumni Affairs.
The tenth section of the finance and Public Administration subsection of Section 21 Subsection finance and public administration is implementing elements of the Administration in the field of finance and public administration that is under and is responsible to the Director and Associate Director of daily built by II.
Section 22 Subsection finance and public administration as stipulated in article 9, have the task of doing financial management, drafting programs, administration, personnel, legal, public relations, kerumahtanggaan, as well as the preparation of the report.
Article 23 in carrying out the tasks referred to in Article 22, Subsection finance and public administration hosts functions: a. the preparation of plans, programs, and reports;
b. financial management;
c. implementation of civil service Affairs, administration, law, public relations, information management, and documentation; and d. the implementation of kerumahtanggaan Affairs and management of the State-owned goods.
Section 24 Subsection finance and general administration consists of: a. Financial Affairs;
b. Staffing and Administrative Affairs; and c. the household affairs.
Article 25 (1) Financial Affairs as stipulated in article 24 a, had the task of performing financial management.
(2) Staffing and Administrative Affairs as stipulated in article 24 of the letter b, has the task of conducting the preparation of plans, programs, and reports, as well as personnel affairs, administration, law, public relations, information management and documentation.
(3) household affairs as stipulated in article 24 of the letter c, has the task of conducting the Affairs of the kerumahtanggaan and management of State-owned goods.
The eleventh section of the Office of lecturer and Functional Groups Other Article 26 a group of Lecturers have the task of conducting education and teaching, research and community services in accordance with the field of his expertise as well as provide guidance to midshipman.
Article 27 (1) Group of Lecturers as stipulated in article 26, consists of a number of labor lecturers, who are divided into several groups in accordance with the field of his expertise. (2) any group of professors led by a coordinator designated by the Director.
(3) the amount of power a lecturer is determined in accordance with the needs and workload.
(4) the type and level of the post of lecturer is set based on the provisions of the legislation.
Article 28 the Group of Other Functional Office has the task of conducting the activity in accordance with the functional position of each based on the provisions of the legislation.
Article 29 (1) Other Functional Position of the group as stipulated in article 28, consists of a number of functional, which is divided into the functional position of the group in accordance with his duties on the basis of the provisions of the legislation. (2) any group of other functional Office led by a personnel coordinator designated by the Director.
(3) the amount of the energy functional determined based on the needs and workload.
(4) the type and level of functional Office arranged based on the provisions of the legislation.
The twelfth part of the Ancillary Units article 30 (1) Ancillary Units ancillary elements is necessary for conducting the activities of the Tri Dharma universities in the environment of cruise Poltek Surabaya, led by a head under and is responsible to the Director.
(2) Ancillary Units referred to in subsection (1), consisting of: a. the Unit Library and documentation;
b. Laboratory Units and Simulators;
c. Unit Workshop;
d. Management Information System Unit;
e. Information Technology Unit;
f. General Facilities Unit;
g. Health Units;
h. Language Units; and i. Service Unit Training Kepelautan.
Article 31 Supporting Units referred to in article 30, it has a duty as follows: a. the Unit Library and documentation management library and documentation;
b. laboratory and Simulator Unit setting up laboratories and simulators;
c. Workshop Unit doing the set-up, operation and maintenance of the equipment garage;
d. Management Information Systems Unit providing services data and internal and external information;
e. Information Technology Unit undertake preparation of operation and maintenance of the information technology facilities;
f. General Facilities Unit doing the preparation of operation and maintenance of public facilities;
g. Health Unit management and health services;
h. Language Unit doing the preparation of operation and maintenance of language laboratories;
i. Service Unit Kepelautan education and training planning, service registration of participants, and the implementation of education and training expertise and skills of seafarers.
Article 32 the supporting Units referred to in article 31, in carrying out daily tasks coordinated by: a. Associate Director I, to: 1) units of information technology;
2) management information System Unit;
3) Laboratory Units and Simulators;
4 Workshop Units); and 5) Unit of the Ministry of education and training Kepelautan.
b. Associate Director II, for: 1) units of public facilities; and 2) Unit of the language.
c. Associate Director III, for: 1) Health Units; and 2) Unit of the library and documentation.
CHAPTER III GOVERNANCE WORK Article 33 in performing tasks each command of a unit of organization in an environment of Poltek Cruise Surabaya, is obliged to apply the principle of coordination, synchronization and integration, both at their respective environments as well as between units of organization on environment Poltek of Surabaya and Cruise with other appropriate agencies the task and function of each.
Article 34 Any leadership organizations in the environmental unit of the cruise Poltek Surabaya, responsible for leading and coordinating their respective subordinates and provide guidance as well as guidance for the implementation of his task.
Article 35 Any organizational unit leadership as stipulated in article 34, the mandatory implementation of supervising subordinates each and in case of deviations is obligated to take the necessary Iangkah in accordance with regulation perudang-invitation.
Article 36 Every unit leader of the organization referred to in Article 34, obliged to follow and abide by the instructions and are accountable to their respective superiors and delivering periodic reports on time.
Article 37 each report referred to in Article 36, which was accepted by the leadership of the organization unit is obligated to be processed and used as a basis for drawing up the report further and provide guidance to subordinates.
Article 38 the Director's Assistants, the head of the Subsections, Chairman of the Department, head of the Center, the head of the Unit, and the Coordinator of the Group of professors, and Other Functional Office Groups Coordinator, submit a report periodically to the Director.
Article 39 in presenting the report to the supervisor as referred to in article 38, the mandatory reports submitted to the cc command of units of other organizations which have functionally working relationship.
Article 40 in carrying out the task of each leader, assisted by his subordinate organizational units and in the framework of the grant guidance to subordinates, each obligated to hold meetings regularly.
CHAPTER IV ECHELON Article 41 (1) the Head Office of structural Subsections is the Echelon IV a.
(2) the Head Office of the Echelon Affair is structural V.a.
Article 42 the Director, Assistant Director, and Chairman of the Department Head, the head of the Unit is the Office of a non-Echelon.
Chapter V Article 43 Poltek LOCATION Shipping Surabaya is located in Surabaya.
CHAPTER VI TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS
Article 44 at the time of the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation began, the whole existing Office along with officials assume Office on environment education and training Hall of science based Regulations Surabaya Cruise Minister of transportation KM Number 45 in 2003 about the Organization and governance of employment education and training Hall Science Cruise Surabaya, still perform the duties and functions of the education and training Hall Science Cruise Surabaya, to set back upon this Ministerial Regulation.
Article 45 at the time of the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation began, all the rules of implementation of the regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 45 in 2003 about the Organization and governance of employment education and training Hall Science Cruise Surabaya, stated remains valid along not opposed and/or has not been modified or replaced with a new regulation based on the regulations of the Minister.
CHAPTER VII miscellaneous PROVISIONS Article 46 mandatory Poltek Cruise Director of the Surabaya Office of the formulation proposed conveying the General functional description, the types of activities of the Organization, a unit of work, the time is close to the work of the Office and the Office of the Secretary of transportation maps for a set to be a regulation of the Minister of transport, in writing within 2 (two) years since the ministerial regulation is applicable.
Article 47 Surabaya Cruise Poltek governance in this rule, shall be governed by regulation of the Minister of transport regarding the Statute of the Poltek Cruise.
CHAPTER VIII PROVISIONS COVER Article 48 With the establishment of this Ministerial Regulation, then the rest of the provisions governing the Organization of work and the Hall of science education and training cruise to Surabaya in the regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 45 in 2003 about the Organization and governance of employment education and training Hall Science Cruise Surabaya, revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 49 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 20 February 2013 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, E.E. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on February 25, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn318-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia