Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51b19fe1d09aa2313233373238.html
bn252-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 252, 2013 NATIONAL ARCHIVES. Archive Of The Personnel. The National Archives Of INDONESIA. Retention Schedules.
REGULATION of the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 35 in 2012 ABOUT the RETENTION SCHEDULE STAFFING ARCHIVES the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order for archives implementation empowers Government and development effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the orderly implementation of the shrinkage of the archive in order to rescue the archives as evidence of accountability and agency performance and accountability of the national apparatus in the environs of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia;
b. that upon approval of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia Number URP.JRA/06/2012 about the approval of the Retention Schedule archive (JRA);
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the rules of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia Head of Archival Retention Schedule of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia Staffing;
Remember: 1. Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 152 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5071);
2. The Government of the Republic of Indonesia Number 28 in 2012 on the implementation of Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 53 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5286);
3. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization, and the work of the Department as Non has changed six times in the last presidential regulation Number 64 in 2005;
4. Presidential Decree Number 18/M in 2010 on the appointment of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia;
5. Regulation of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 03 in 2006 about the Organization and the work of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia as it has twice the last modified by regulation the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 05 in 2010;
6. Regulations of the Joint head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia and head of Bkn number 08 in 2012 and number 15 in 2012 about Staffing Archives Retention guidelines for civil servants and State officials;
DECIDED: setting: RULE the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES the ARCHIVAL RETENTION SCHEDULE STAFFING of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA.
Article 1 in regulation of the head, which is: 1. The archive Retention Schedule which is hereinafter referred to as JRA is a list that contains at least the retention period or type of retention, archive, and information which contains recommendations on the designation of a type of archive was destroyed, re-assessed, or dipermanenkan to be used as guidelines for a retraction and rescue archive.
2. The archive was recording activities or events in a variety of forms and media in accordance with the development of information and communication technology are made and accepted by the State institutions, local governance, institutions, corporations, political organizations, civic organizations, and individuals in the implementation of the life of society, nation, and State.
3. Civil servants are civil servant is the civil servant referred to in Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999.
4. Archive Retention Schedule is the schedule Staffing retention of civil servants at the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia.
5. Individual File is the file you created in the framework of the career civil servant at the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia.
6. The staffing Documentation Archive is the archive that was created in the framework of career civil servants who are created in the process of the construction of the employment by the competent authority.
7. The staffing Data is information about the development of a career civil servant who drafted the staffing documentation archives in the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia.
8. Depreciation archive is the archive number reduction activities by way of the transfer of the archives to the processing unit of pepsinogen unit archives, culling the archives that was not worth it to change in accordance with the regulations, and the handover of archives to the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia.
9. Value To the archive is the archive's value based on its use for the benefit of users of the archives.
10. The value of the primary value is To archive based on the usefulness of archives for the interest of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia.
11. Value To Secondary archive is a value based on the usefulness of archives for the sake of institutes/other agencies and/or public interest outside the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia and used as evidence and material accountability nationwide.
12. Type of Archive is the archive or document that laid out in accordance with the system or filings with securities managed by a unit, as a result of an accumulation of the same or process filings with securities, or the same activity, has a special form, or because of some other relationship, which arises because of the creation, receipt, or use.
13. Retention of archives is the mandatory retention period of a type of archive.
14. Active Retention period save a minimum of a type of archive Processing on the Unit.
15. Retention of Pepsinogen is the save at least type of archives on the Unit of Archives/Archives.
16. Captions to be destroyed was the description that States that the type of archives can be destroyed due to the retention period have been exhausted and have no value to me anymore.
17. Description of the permanent is a description that States that a type of archive have secondary or nilaiguna nilaiguna permanent, mandatory submission to the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia as proof of liability in accordance with the scope of their respective authorities.
18. the Description is Re-assessed description stating that a type of archive is not yet determined whether the recommendation was finally destroyed or dipermanenkan, so need to do assessment and study again.
Article 2 (1) Retention Schedule Staffing Archives the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia is used as a guide in the shrinkage of the archives relating to staffing in the archives the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia environment.
(2) Retention Schedule Staffing Archives the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia contains the type of archive, retention, and description.
(3) Provisions regarding the Retention Schedule Staffing Archives the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia are listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this regulation.
Article 3 (1) the retention of archives to the archives of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia civil service as stipulated in article 2 paragraph (2) are determined for active retention and retention of pepsinogen.
(2) in determining the active retention and retention of pepsinogen based on the following criteria: a. active retention set with consideration for interests of accountability in the processing unit; and b. retention of pepsinogen set with consideration for interests of related work units and the interests of the institution.
(3) the active Retention calculated since the archive was created and registered to subject matter on the script completed.
(4) the retention of Pepsinogen backdated archive completed time to save her.
Article 4 (1) the Information referred to in article 2 paragraph (2) contains recommendations which set back, rated destroyed archives, or dipermanenkan.
(2) recommendations are poured in a description of the setting of a type of archive was destroyed, re-assessed, and dipermanenkan is assigned based on consideration of: a. the description determined in perished at the end of the retention of the Archives does not have a value to;
b. information permanently determined if deemed to have value to historical; and c. Description re-assessed specified in the archive which is considered potentially give rise to disputes or disagreements.
Article 5 of the regulation this Head Start effect on the date specified and if in the future there is the confusion will do the repair properly.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this Head with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta in December 28, 2012, the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, m. ASICHIN Enacted in Jakarta on February 11, 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia