Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50cac46560a1c2313233313031.html
BN 97-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 97, 2013 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH. Technical Gear. Providence.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 54 in 2012 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION of the WORK of the DENTAL TECHNICIAN with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the dental technician as one of the types of health workers, authorized to organize the work of the keteknisian teeth correspond to the areas of expertise that are owned;
b. that based on considerations as mentioned in the letter a, as well as to implement the provisions of article 11 paragraph (5) of Act No. 36 of 2009 about health needs to set a regulation of the Minister of health on the Organization of work of the Dental Technician;
Remember: 1. Act No. 29 of 2004 concerning the practice of Medicine (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437);
2. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437) as amended by law number 12 of the year 2008 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
3. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5063);
4. Act No. 44 of 2009 about hospitals (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 153 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5072);
5. Government Regulation Number 32 in 1996 about the health workforce (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 49 in 1996, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3637);
6. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about Government Affairs Divisions between the Government, local governance and local governance of the province, Kabupaten/Kota (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4737);
7. Regulation of the Minister of health of the Republic of Indonesia Number 1144/MENKES/PER/VIII/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of health (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 585);
8. Regulation of the Minister of health Number 1796/MENKES/PER/VIII/2011 about the registration of health workers (news of the Republic of Indonesia in 2011 Number 603);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH on the ORGANIZATION OF WORK of the DENTAL TECHNICIAN.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the Minister, is: 1. The dental Technician is any person who has passed the technical education in accordance with regulation perundangan-undangan of the teeth.
2. health care Facilities are used to organize the efforts of the Ministry of health, good promotif, preventive, curative as well as rehabilitative programmes undertaken by the Government, local governments, and/or the community.
3. Competency Test is a process to measure the knowledge, skills and attitudes of health care personnel in accordance with the standards of the profession.
4. Certificates of competence of dental Technicians are a sign of recognition of the competence of Dental Technicians to be able to run your practice and/or work keteknisian teeth across Indonesia after graduation competency tests.
5. Dental Technicians Registration Certificate, hereinafter abbreviated STRTG is written evidence that was provided by the Government to the Dental Technicians who already have a certificate of competence.
6. The dental Technician work passes, hereinafter abbreviated SIKTG is written evidence the granting of authority to run job keteknisian healthcare facilities on the teeth.
7. The dental Technician is a professional standard limits the ability of the minimum that should be owned/controlled by the Dental Technician to be able to carry out the work of the keteknisian teeth professionally administered by professional organizations.
8. the Minister is the Minister who organized a Government Affairs in the field of health.
9. Local Government is the Governor, bupati/walikota device area, and as an organizer of local governance.
10. The Assembly of the Indonesia health workers, hereinafter abbreviated MTKI is an institution which serves to guarantee the quality of health care personnel who provide health services.
11. The Assembly of the provincial health workers, hereinafter abbreviated to MTKP is an institution that helps implementation of MTKI.
12. Organisation of the profession of dental Technician Union was Indonesia.
Article 2 In regulation of the Minister is arranged everything to do with actions that must be carried out by the dental Technician in carrying out his work.
CHAPTER II is considered part of the LICENSING of dental Technician Qualification article 3 minimum education qualifications of dental Technician is a graduate Diploma of dental Keteknisian.
The second part of the dental Technician Competence Certificate article 4 (1) dental Technicians to be able to do his work must first have a certificate of competence of dental Technicians.
(2) a certificate of competency of the dental Technician as referred to in subsection (1) is valid for 5 (five) years.
(3) a certificate of competency of the dental Technician as referred to in paragraph (1) may be obtained in accordance with the legislation.
STRTG third part of article 5 (1) dental Technicians who already have a certificate of Competency for Dental Technicians can do his job must have STRTG.
(2) STRTG as referred to in paragraph (1) was issued by MTKI with valid for 5 (five) years.
Article 6 STRTG who have expires can be renewed as long as it meets the requirements.
Article 7 (1) STRTG can be obtained in accordance with the legislation.
(2) examples of STRTG as stated in the attached form I which is part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
The fourth part SIKTG article 8 (1) Dental Technicians can only run jobs keteknisian dental healthcare facilities on.
(2) every Dental Technicians who do the work keteknisian cog in healthcare facilities required to have SIKTG.
Article 9 (1) SIKTG given to Dental Technicians who already have STRTG.
(2) SIKTG as referred to in subsection (1) is issued by the local government district/city.
Article 10 (1) to acquire SIKTG as referred to in article 9, the dental Technician must apply to the local government district/city: a. by attaching a photocopy of a diploma which legalized;
b. a copy of a certificate of competency;
c. copy STRTG;
d. healthy affidavits from doctors who have admitted to practice;
e. waiver has work in health care facilities or place of practice;
f. fit the latest color photos the size of 4X6 cm in as many as three (3) sheets;
g. recommendation from the head of Department or district/city Health officials who are appointed; and h. the recommendations of professional organizations.
(2) if the SIKTG issued by district/city health Office, the terms of the recommendation referred to in subsection (1) the letter e is not required.
(3) a sample petition for obtaining SIKTG as referred to in paragraph (1) are listed in the attached form II which is part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
(4) examples of SIKTG as stated in the attached Form III which is part an integral part of this regulation of the Minister.
Dental Technician article 11 foreign nationals or Dental Technician Indonesian citizens overseas graduates can apply for obtain SIKTG after: a. meets the requirements referred to in article 10 paragraph (1);
b. evaluation and have a work permit and a residence permit in accordance with the regulations; and c. has the ability to speak in Indonesia.
Article 12 (1) SIKTG valid for STRTG is still valid and can be updated again if it expires.
(2) the provisions regarding the renewal of SIKTG done by following the procedures for obtaining SIKTG as referred to in article 10.
Article 13 (1) Dental Technicians can have at most 2 (two) SIKTG.
(2) the application for the second SIKTG can be done by showing that the concerned has had the first SIKTG.
CHAPTER III IMPLEMENTATION of the DENTAL TECHNICIAN JOB articles 14 (1) Dental Technicians who have a SIKTG can do his work on health care facilities in the form of: a. dental engineering laboratory in public hospitals;
b. laboratory techniques in dental specialty hospital;
c. dental technique laboratories in public health Hall;
d. in clinical dental technique laboratories;
e. Engineering Laboratory, dental clinics; and f. dental engineering laboratories.
(2) dental technique Laboratories as referred to in subsection (1) must satisfy the minimum requirements of the equipment and materials as listed in the annex which is an integral part of that part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 15 (1) Dental Technicians can only do the job at the request of dental keteknisian dentist and/or dental specialists.
(2) Request a dentist and/or dental specialists as referred to in subsection (1) must be equipped with: a. good working models and accurate real circumstances fit inside the mouth;
b. warrant work clearly written and signed by a dentist or dental specialist is concerned, at least contain: 1. Design protesa teeth or dentures, the tool may ortodonsi; protesa maxillo facial, dental restoration and or desired;
2. request the materials used;
3. the number or color sample elements of dentures;
4. complete patient identity; and 5. the time or date of request creation and completion date of the work.
(3) Dental Technicians are entitled to return the request a dentist and/or dental specialists if it does not meet the conditions as set forth in paragraph (2).
Article 16 In doing the work of keteknisian teeth, Dental Technicians have the authority that includes: a. make protesa teeth or dentures, be either: 1. partial dentures may;
2. complete dentures spin-off;
3. cekat/fixed dentures;
4. dental restoration (inlay, uplay, peg pour) both made from acrylic, metal, porselain/ceramic, or a combination of these materials among the three, and/or other materials in accordance with the development of science and technology keteknisian the teeth;
b. create a spin-off ortodonsi tool;
c. make protesa maxillo facial;
d. refit protesa teeth or dentures that include broken teeth protesa elements, the addition/replacement teeth, klamer, relining, rebasing, refit, and spin-off ortodonsi tool or protesa maxillo facial;
e. determine the components and materials for the manufacture of partial dentures, complete dentures may spin-off, Denture cekat, inlay/uplay, ortodonsi tools, and/or protesa maxillo facial;
f. determine the use of the appliance in accordance with standard operating procedures, as well as identify the components that are used in the practice of dental keteknisian;
g. analyze and identify deficiencies/weaknesses of the model work and give consideration, suggestions, and/or alternatives to do the fix;
h. do the treatment and countermeasures lack or weakness of the working model; and i. conduct analysis and evaluate the practices of keteknisian teeth can affect your oral health.
Article 17 (1) in addition to the authorities referred to in article 16, the dental Technician can carry out the assignment of Government as required.
(2) the assignment of the Government referred to in paragraph (1) was given to the Dental Technician who worked at a Government-owned health care facilities.
Article 18 (1) dental Technicians in performing his job obligatory registration.
(2) the recording referred to in paragraph (1) mandatory kept during 5 (five) years.
Article 19 in carrying out its work the dental Technician has the right: a. obtain legal protection all do his work in accordance with the standards of the profession and standard operating procedures;
b. do the work keteknisian the teeth according to the standards of the profession and standard operating procedures;
c. obtaining a complete and honest information from the giver of work;
d. receive rewards service professions; and e. obtain a guarantee of protection against the risk of work related to the implementation of its work.
Article 20 in carrying out its work the dental Technician has an obligation: a. respect for the rights of clients;
b. keep a secret in accordance with the regulations;
c. provide information about the work of keteknisian gear required by the client;
d. requesting approval of work keteknisian the teeth that will be implemented to the client;
e. did the reference to case outside its competence and in accordance with the regulations; and f. comply with the standards of the profession, service standard, and standard operating procedures.
CHAPTER IV SUPERVISION and COACHING of article 21 (1) of the provincial Government, local governments, local government district/city, MTKI, MTKP, and professional organizations do coaching and supervision against the implementation of the work of dental Technicians.
(2) the construction and the supervision referred to in subsection (1) is directed to improve the quality of service keteknisian teeth, patient safety, and protect the public from all possibilities that could pose a danger to health.
Section 22-led health care facility are obligated to report a Dental Technician to work and stop working in health service facilities in each quarter to the head of Department of health district/city with copy to the Organization of the profession.
Article 23 (1) in the framework of implementation of the supervision referred to in Article 21, the Minister of local government, provincial, and local government district/city can provide administrative actions to the Dental Technician do the violation of the provisions of the Organization of the work of the Dental Technician in this Ministerial Regulation (2) Administrative Actions as referred to in paragraph (1) be: a. an oral reprimand;
b. a written reprimand; or c. the revocation. Article 24 (1) local government district/city can give sanctions in the form of a recommendation for the removal of STRTG to the Dental Technician MTKI against doing work without having a SIKTG.
(2) the local government district/municipality may charge the oral reprimand, sanction a written reprimand up to revocation to the leadership of the health services facilities on-site health services employ Dental Technicians who do not have SIKTG.
Chapter V TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS Article 25 (1) Dental Technicians who have been running the job keteknisian the teeth before the entry into force of this regulation of the Minister, shall be registered in accordance with the legislation.
(2) Dental Technicians as referred to in subsection (1) must have SIKTG upon this ministerial regulation at the latest 1 (one) year since the promulgation of the regulations of the Minister.
(3) every Dental Technician who runs the job keteknisian teeth had to adjust to this ministerial regulation at the latest 1 (one) year since the promulgation of the regulations of the Minister.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 26 at the time of this Ministerial Regulation entered into force, the decision of the Minister of health the number 372/MENKES/SK/III/2007 about the dental Technician Profession Standards revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 27 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 26 December 2012 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, NAFSIAH MBOI Enacted in Jakarta on 16 January 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn97-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia