Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c510d217b4088e3313233323532.html
bn88-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of STATE of REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 88, 2013 the REGULATION of MINISTER of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 39 in 2012 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of the OFFICE of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that to improve performance, service and guidance of the Islamic community, need to do the setup work and the Organization of the Office of religious affairs;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the Minister of religious affairs Regulations need to set about the Organization and the work of the Office of religious affairs;
Remember: 1. Act No. 22 of 1946 on Registration of marriages, divorce, and Cf. (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 98 in 1946, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 694);
2. Act No. 32 of 1954 about the determination of the enactment of Act No. 22 of 1946 On Registration of marriages, divorce, and referred to the entire area Outside Java and Madura;
3. Act No. 1 of 1974 about marriage (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 1 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3019);
4. Government Regulation Number 42 in 2006 on the implementation of Act No. 41 of 2004 concerning Waqf (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4667, 2006 Additional State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 129);
5. Government Regulation number 9 in 1975 on the implementation of Act No. 1 of 1974 about marriage (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 1975 No. 12, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3050);
6. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 about the third Change of top presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
7. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011 about the second amendment Regulation President Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
8. Minister of religious affairs Regulation No. 3 of 1999 Sakinah Family Movement about coaching;
9. Minister of religious affairs Regulation No. 10 in 2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of religion (News of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 592);
10. Regulation of the Minister of religious affairs number 13 year 2012 about the Organization and the Work of agencies of the Ministry of Religion Vertical (Republic Indonesia in 2012 the number 851);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of RELIGION ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of the OFFICE of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 1 (1) Religious Affairs Office hereinafter abbreviated KUA is Implementing Technical Directorate General guidance of the Islamic community in charge of carrying out some tasks of the Office of the Ministry of Religion Kabupaten/Kota in the field of Islamic religious affairs. (2) the KUA as mentioned on paragraph (1) is domiciled in subdistrict.
Article 2 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 1 paragraph (1) KUA organizes functions: a. implementation services, surveillance, record keeping, and reporting of marriage and the CF;
b. the preparation of statistics, documentation and management of information systems management KUA;
c. implementation of administrative and housekeeping KUA;
d. family guidance services sakinah;
e. kemasjidan guidance service;
f. Ministry of Islamic guidance of coaching; as well as conducting other functions e.g. in the field of Islamic studies commissioned by the head of the Office of the Ministry of Religion Kabupaten/Kota.
CHAPTER II ORGANISATION article 3 (1) KUA is led by a head.
(2) the head of KUA as referred to in paragraph (1) are accountable to the Head Office of the Ministry of Religion Kabupaten/Kota.
(3) the head of KUA referred to in subsection (1) is a structural position Echelon IVb.
Article 4 head of the KUA task lead, organize, implement and report on the implementation of the duties and functions of the Office of the Ministry to the head of KUA Religion Kabupaten/Kota.
Article 5 (1) in the performance of the tasks referred to in article 4 head of the KUA assisted by officials of the public and special functional.
(2) functional Officials specifically referred to in subsection (1) is present and functional Office Office other functional needed by KUA in accordance with legislation.
(3) a functional Public Officials referred to in subsection (1) is the implementing Office administrative service wing and home tanggaan KUA.
CHAPTER III GOVERNANCE WORK article 6 Head KUA in carrying out the tasks and functions is mandatory to apply the principle of coordination, synchronization and integration, both in the environment and in the relationships between KUA Government Center or region.
Article 7 the head of KUA responsible to lead, organize, and coordinate the implementation of a task to a subordinate.
Article 8 Head KUA compulsory drafting and developing policies, programs, and activities based on the strategic plan that has been established by applying the principle of a Government that is effective, efficient, clean, and accountable.
Article 9 the head of KUA mandatory developing relationships and establish cooperation with local governments and other relevant work units.
Article 10 the head of KUA convene financial administration, accounting, and financial and performance reporting in accordance with the legislation.
Article 11 implementing mandatory supervision KUA Head attached, performance assessment, comply with the provisions of legislation and implementation of the results of its work report to their respective superiors are tiered and intervals.
CHAPTER IV TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS article 12 established By regulation of the Minister of the religion provision of the guidelines implementation KUA stated remains valid along does not contradict or have not provided for in other provisions made under the regulation of the Minister of religion.
Chapter V CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 13 of this regulation of the Minister of religion comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta in December 28, 2012, MINISTER of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS SURYADHARMA ALI, INDONESIA Enacted in Jakarta on January 15, 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia