Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c510d1bfdf0b1f4313233323532.html
bn87-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 87, 2013 the REGULATION of MINISTER of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 38 in 2012 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and GOVERNANCE of EMPLOYMENT EDUCATION and TRAINING HALL of the RELIGIOUS PROVINCE of ACEH with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in the framework of implementation of the regulation of the Minister of religion No. 10 in 2010 and improve dayaguna and hasilguna implementation tasks in the field of education and religious training in Aceh province , Minister of religious affairs Regulations need to set about the Organization and governance of employment education and training Hall of the religious province of Aceh;
Remember: 1. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 about the third Change of top presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
2. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as it has several times changed presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011 about the second amendment Above presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
3. Presidential regulation Number 63 in 2011 about the Organization and the Work of the vertical lnstansi the Ministry of religion;
4. Regulation of the Minister of religious affairs number 10 in 2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of religion (News of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 592);
5. Regulation of the Minister of religious affairs number 13 year 2012 about the Organization and the Work of agencies of the Ministry of Religion Vertical (Republic Indonesia in 2012 the number 851);
6. The decision of the Minister of Religious Affairs No. 1 of 2003 about education and training guidelines for civil servants in the Ministry of religion;
Notice: approval of Minister of State for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic State apparatus in the letter number: B/2479/M PAN-RB/9/2012 on 5 September 2012;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of RELIGION ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and GOVERNANCE of EMPLOYMENT EDUCATION and TRAINING HALL of the RELIGIOUS PROVINCE of ACEH.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 1 (1) Religious education and training Hall Aceh province hereinafter referred to religious Training Hall Aceh province was the implementing Units that are under the Technical and responsible to the head of the Agency's research and development of religion and Religious education and training.
(2) the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh, is led by a head.
Article 2 of the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh has the task of organizing the education and training of technical personnel and administrative personnel.
Article 3 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh hosts functions: a. the preparation of plans and training programs;
b. Organization of the education and training of technical personnel and administrative personnel of the religious;
c. implementation of the coordination and the development of partnerships with organizational units/units of work in the environment of the Ministry of religion, local governments, and other relevant institutions; d. implementation of the evaluation and reporting of the results of the implementation of Religious Training Hall; and e. implementation of Administrative Affairs and Religious Education Hall household.
CHAPTER II ORGANISATION article 4 (1) of the Organization of the religious province of Aceh Training Hall consists of: a. The Subsections;
b. Administrative Personnel Training Section;
c. Training of technical Personnel of the religious Section; and d. the functional Position of the group.
(2) organizational structure Chart of the religious province of Aceh Training Hall is listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 5 (1) Subsections Administrative task planning, implementation services, and construction administration, finance, and State-owned goods in an environment of Religious Training Hall Aceh province. (2) Training of Administrative Personnel Section has the task of doing the preparation and implementation of programmes of education and training of personnel administration.
(3) Training Technical Personnel Section have Religious duties do the preparation and implementation of programmes of education and training of technical personnel.
CHAPTER III ESELONISASI article 6 (1) the Head Office of the porch is a Structural Echelon III a.
(2) Head Office is Structural Subsections Echelon IV a.
(3) Section is a Structural Position of Echelon IV a.
CHAPTER IV TERM of FUNCTIONAL GROUP of article 7 (1) a functional Office Group has the task of conducting the activity in accordance with the field of his expertise based on legislation.
(2) type and number of Functional Office personnel as referred to in subsection (1) is determined based on the needs and workload of the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh.
(3) in carrying out its tasks the Group Functional Office responsible to the head of the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh.
Chapter V TATA WORK article 8 Religious Education Hall Heads the Aceh province in carrying out the task of applying the principle of mandatory coordination, synchronization and integration, both in the Training Hall of the religious environment of the province of Aceh as well as in the relationships between other agencies outside of the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh.
Article 9 Training Halls Head Religious Aceh province responsible to lead, organize, and coordinate the implementation of a task to a subordinate.
Article 10 the head of the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh is obligated to draw up and develop policies, programs, and activities based on the strategic plan that has been established by applying the principle of a Government that is effective, efficient, clean, and accountable.
Article 11 Religious Education Hall Heads the Aceh province is obligated to develop a relationship and build cooperation with all agencies of the Ministry of Religion and Government vertical areas.
Article 12 the head of the Training Hall of the religious province of Aceh convene financial administration, accounting, financial reporting and performance in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 13 Religious Training Hall Heads the Aceh province is obligated to carry out the scrutiny attached to, performance assessment, comply with the provisions of legislation and submit a report of the results of implementation of its work to the boss on a regular basis.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 14 this Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of these regulations with the determinations in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on December 18, 2012, MINISTER of RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS SURYADHARMA ALI, INDONESIA Enacted in Jakarta on January 15, 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia