Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f264f5e80a1e5313231393135.html
PP 49-1980bt fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 77, 1980 (Additional explanation in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3183) GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 49 in 1980 ABOUT the GRANTING of ADDITIONAL EARNINGS for SUPERANNUATION ALLOWANCE the WIDOW/WIDOWER CIVIL SERVANT of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that relates to the development of the State, then the perceived need to provide additional income for retirement allowance the widow/widower/civil servants Retired civil servant;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 11 of 1969 about the Retired civil servant and the Widow/Widower employees (State Gazette Number 42 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2882);
3. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet State number 189);
4. Government Regulation No. 8 of 1977 concerning the determination of the Retired civil servant, former Principal and widow/Dudanya (State Gazette No. 12 in 1977, additional State Gazette Number 3099), decides: setting: GOVERNMENT REGULATION ABOUT AWARDING of ADDITIONAL EARNINGS for SUPERANNUATION ALLOWANCE the WIDOW/WIDOWER CIVIL SERVANT.
(1) to the widow/widower of a civil servant who dies, given an extra Allowance Income amounting to the difference between the retirement of the widow/widower who will be received according to the regulations with the earnings of the last deceased/his late civil servant.
(2) the provisions referred to in subsection (1) applies also to widow/widower of a retired civil servant who died.
(3) the allowance referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) provided for 4 (four) months and is valid from the next month after civil servant/Retired civil servant died.
Article 2 if there is more than one wife are eligible to receive a pension, the widow, then additional retirement income allowance as stipulated in article I is divided equally between the widow of the deceased civil servant/Retired civil servant.
Article 3 technical implementation of the provisions of this Regulation set by the Finance Minister and the head of the State administration of civil service Bodies either collectively or individually in according to the respective field of duty.
Article 4 this Regulation comes into force on January 1, 1981.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on December 27, 1980.
The PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on December 27, 1980 the MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, sh. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia