Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f14093c308f04313231383434.html
PP 43-1981 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 62, 1981 REGULATIONS of the GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 43 in 1981 ABOUT the ESTABLISHMENT of DEPOK CITY ADMINISTRATIVE PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that relates to the development and progress rapidly in the territory of the Province of West Java Region in General and in particular the Depok Subdistrict, Cimanggis Subdistrict of parts, as well as parts of the subdistrict of Cibinong was seen necessary to govern the conduct of the Government of the region in particular so as to ensure the correct fulfillment of the demands of development and advancement referred to in accordance with the aspirations of the community in Depok subdistrict, Cimanggis Subdistrict in the region and in the region of Cibinong Subdistrict;
b. that the development and progress of Depok Subdistrict, Cimanggis Subdistrict, as and parts Sub-regency Cibinong has shown characteristics of urban livelihood that need coaching as well as setting the Organization of Government in particular;
c. that based on the provisions referred to in Article 72 paragraph (4) of Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the region, the establishment of Depok city administrative needs to be established by regulation of the Government;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 11 of 1950 on the establishment of the West Java province;
3. Act No. 14 of 1950 on the establishment of County areas In West Java province;
4. Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS on the ESTABLISHMENT of the ADMINISTRATIVE CITY of DEPOK.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this Regulation is the: a. regions is the autonomous region as mentioned in Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
b. administrative regions are those areas referred to in Article 72 paragraph (4) of Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 39 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
c. Depok Subdistrict, Subdistrict, Cimanggis Subdistrict and Cibinong is referred to in the list of attachments Staatsblad 1935 Number 123, as amended by regulation of the Government No. 13 1981 (State Gazette No. 17 of 1981).
CHAPTER II ESTABLISHMENT of OBJECTIVES article 2 the purpose of the establishment of the administrative city of Depok was conducting activities to enhance governance in berhasilguna and berdayaguna and is the primary means for the construction of the region, as well as the driving element is a strong effort to increase the pace of development.
CHAPTER III the POSITION, function, REGION AS WELL AS the DIVISION of article 3 (1) the Government is responsible to Depok city Administrative District Government of Bogor Regencies. (2) the capital of the Regency of Bogor Regencies remains based in Bogor.
(3) in order to facilitate the development of the administrative area of the city of Depok, then if deemed necessary the regional Governor of West Java level I can organise coaching directly against the administrative city of Depok.
Article 4 Administrative Depok City Government hosted the following functions: a. enhance and customize the Organization of the Government with the development of the life of the political, economic, social, cultural and urban;
b. Foster and direct the construction in accordance with the socio-economic development as well as physical urban;
c. Support and stimulate the development of reciprocity in the territory of the province of West Java Region in General and the region of the Bogor Regencies (Kabupaten) in particular.
Article 5 (1) of the administrative area of the city of Depok include: a. Depok Subdistrict, which consists of the villages of: 1. Singapore;
2. Singapore Jaya;
3. the Pancoran Mas;
5. Rangkapan Jaya Recently;
6. Jaya Rangkapan;
8. Pecan advance;
9. China's Cottage;
10. The steamer;
11. the new land;
b. Most Subdistrict, Cimanggis, consisting of Desadesa: 1. Mekarjaya;
3. New Sukamaju;
4. the Cisalak; c. Parts Sub-regency Cibinong, consisting of Desadesa: 1. Kalibaru;
(2) the Subdistrict, Cimanggis, reduced villages referred to in subsection (1) letter b of this article. (3) Parts Sub-regency Cibinong, which consists of the villages of: 1. Leuwinanggung;
4. Cimpaeun; put in Cimanggis Subdistrict.
(4) reduced by the Cibinong Subdistrict villages referred to in subsection (1) the letter c and subsection (5) of this article.
Article 6 For the realization of orderly governance and the construction of the area, then the administrative area of the city of Depok is divided into three districts, which are: a. Subdistrict Pancoran Mas, consisting of: 1. The village of Stamford;
2. Village of Depok Jaya;
3. The village of Pancoran Mas; The Village Of Mampang;
4. Village Rangkapanjaya;
5. New Rangkapanjaya Village; b. Subdistrict Beji, consisting of: 1. The village of Beji;
2. The village of Kemiri advance;
3. China Cottage Villages;
4. The village of new land;
5. The village of Steamer; c. Sukmajaya Subdistrict consists of: 1. The village of Mekarjaya;
2. Village Sukmajaya;
3. The village of Sukamaju;
4. the Cisalak Village;
5. Village Kalibaru;
6. Village Kalimulya.
Article 7 (1) of the City Government's administrative Centre is based in the city of Depok, Depok.
(2) the Central Government Subdistrict Pancoran Mas is located in the village of Pancoran Mas. (3) the Central Government based in the village of Beji Subdistrict Beji.
(4) the Central Government based in the Village of the subdistrict Sukmajaya Sukmajaya.
CHAPTER IV article 8 ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE details of the structure of the City Government's administrative Organasasi Depok is determined more by the Minister of the Interior with attention to needs and conditions, and the situation of the city in question after the first get written consent from the Minister responsible in the field of reform and consummation of the State apparatus.
Chapter V TRANSITIONAL PROVISION article 9 (1) the organizational structure of Government Districts which occurred before the enactment of this Regulation remains valid until the time of the enactment of the regulation of the Minister of Interior who set about the Organization Pattern of Government Administrative area of the city of Depok.
(2) any applicable local and Regional Government decisions that apply to the governance of Subdistrict of Depok prior to the enactment of government regulation continues to apply to rule of the administrative area of the city of Depok.
(3) the problems regarding the areas of staffing, financial, materiel and others arising as a result of changes in the status of the areas referred to in this Regulation are resolved by Regent Chief of Bogor Regencies on behalf of the Governor of West Java area of level I.
CHAPTER VI PENTUTUP PROVISION of article 10 (1) with the enactment of this Regulation, the Government is Subdistrict of Depok referred to in the list of attachments Staatsblad 1935 Number 123 are eliminated.
(2) matters arising in the implementation of this Regulation, completed by Governor of West Java area of level I on behalf of the Minister of the Interior.
Article 11 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 29, 1981, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 24 November 1981, MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, sh. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia