Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4ee1762a70b445313231373230.html
Presidential Decree No. 27-2010 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 27 in 2010 ABOUT TIM ASAHAN PROJECT TALKS the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the Asahan project implementation based upon the agreement between the Government of the Republic of Indonesia by Investor Asahan Project (Master Agreement Between The Government of The Republic of Indonesia and The Investors for Hydroelectric and Asahan Aluminum Project) will end in 2013;
b. that the Government of the Republic of Indonesia needs to do negotiations with Investor the Asahan Project, to discuss matters related to the fulfillment of the rights and obligations of the parties;
c. that in order to be in the negotiations referred to in letter b can provide optimal benefits for Indonesia's national interests, the need to Project Talks Team formed Grindstones;
d. that in connection with the considerations referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, and the need to establish the presidential decree about the negotiating team of the Asahan Project;
Remember: article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE ABOUT the NEGOTIATING TEAM of the ASAHAN PROJECT.
First: Establish Project Team Negotiating the Asahan hereinafter referred to as the negotiating Team, which consists of: Steering: Chairman: Coordinating Minister for the economy;
Members: 1. Minister of Foreign Affairs;
2. the Minister of the Interior;
3. the Secretary of the Treasury;
4. Minister of industry;
5. Minister of energy and Mineral resources;
6. Minister of State-owned enterprises;
7. Minister of environment;
8. Cabinet Secretary;
9. The head of the capital investment coordination board.
Team Negotiator: Chair: Minister of industry;
Vice Chairman: Director General Of International Industrial Cooperation, The Ministry Of Industry;
Secretary: The Secretary General Of The Ministry Of Industry;
Members: 1. Secretary to the Coordinating Minister for the economy;
2. Deputy Field coordination of energy, Mineral resources, and forestry, the Ministry of economy of the Field Coordinator;
3. the Director-General of law and international treaties, Ministry of Foreign Affairs; 4. the Director-General of the General Government, the Ministry of the Interior;
5. the Director-General of the wealth of the country, the Ministry of finance;
6. The Director-General of the new energy, Renewables, and energy conservation, the Ministry of energy and Mineral resources; 7. Deputy Strategisdan Industrial Manufacturing Businesses, the Ministry of State-owned enterprises;
8. Deputy Field Layout of the environment, Ministry of environment;
9. The Deputy Secretary to the Cabinet Law;
10. Deputy Field Control implementation of capital investment, capital investment Coordination Board; 11. the staff of the Cabinet Secretary of the economics Expert;
12. The Chairman of the Asahan Project Development Authority.
Second: the referrer referred to in the FIRST Dictum on duty: a. establish policies of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia on matters related to the fulfillment of the rights and obligations of the parties, in the framework of the negotiation Project Grindstones; and b. provide direction to a team of Negotiators on strategic langkahlangkah against the implementation of the policy as stated on the letter a.
Third: the team of Negotiators as mentioned in the FIRST Dictum on duty: a. carry out the negotiations with an Investor suit the policies and directives set by the Director; b. follow-up on the results of the negotiations referred to in subparagraph a;
c. report on the development of the implementation of its duties to the Directors on a regular basis or at any time when necessary.
FOURTH: the negotiating Teams reported on developments and the results of the negotiations, as well as measures follow-ups to the President on a regular basis or at any time when necessary.
Fifth: in carrying out its work, the team Talks can involve ministries/Non Governmental ministries, stakeholders, academics, and others.
SIXTH: the team in charge of Negotiations as of as of the date of this presidential decree set up by completion of the Asahan Project talks or at the latest on 31 December 2013.
SEVENTH: All costs that are required in the implementation of the Task Team charged to Budget Negotiations at the Ministry of industry and Ministry of Non Government agencies/Ministries related.
EIGHTH: this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on December 1, 2010, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia