Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4ee7ce89508851313231373330.html
Perpres29-2010 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA REGULATION back NUMBER 29 in 2010 ABOUT the GOVERNMENT'S WORK PLAN in 2011 with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to implement the provisions of article 7 paragraph (1) the Government Regulation Number 20 in 2004 about the Government's work plan, the need to draw up the Government's work plan in 2011;
b. that the Government work plan contains a one-year national policy direction which is the Government's commitment to provide certainty in carrying out policies of continuous national development;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, viewed Presidents need to set Rules about Government work plan year 2011;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
3. Act No. 25 of 2004 about National Development Planning System (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 104 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4421);
4. Government Regulation Number 20 in 2004 about the Government work plan (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 74 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4405);
5. Government Regulation Number 21 in 2004 about the preparation of the work plan and budget Ministries/institutions (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 75 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4406);
6. Presidential Regulation number 5 in 2010 of the national medium term development plan 2010-2014;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the GOVERNMENT'S WORK PLAN in 2011.
Article 1 (1) the Government's work plan in 2011, hereinafter called RKP in 2011, is a national development planning documents for a period of 1 (one) year, i.e. the year 2011 which starts on January 1, 2011 and ends on 31 December 2011. (2) RKP in 2011 as mentioned in subsection (1), consisting of: a. books I about Development Priorities as well as the Macroeconomic Framework and the financing of development, namely as contained in Annex I;
b. book II of the priority Development Areas, namely as contained in annex II; and c. Book III of the cantonal development plan-dimensional, i.e., as contained in Annex III;
This regulation of the President.
Article 2 (1) RKP in 2011 is the elaboration of the national medium term development plan 2010-2014 as set forth in the regulations of the President no. 5 in 2010 of the national medium term development plan 2010-2014, which contains the draft of the 2011 macro economic Framework, including in it include fiscal and monetary policy direction, priorities, work plan development and funding. (2) RKP in 2011 as mentioned in subsection (1) becomes: a. guidelines for Ministries/Agencies in drawing up the work plan of the Ministry/Agency in 2011;
b. reference for local governments in drawing up the work plan of local government in 2011;
c. guidelines for the Government in drawing up the draft Budget of income and Expenditure of the State (RAPBN) in 2011.
Article 3 in the framework of the preparation of the 2011 RAPBN: a. the Government using the RKP in 2011 as a discussion of the general policy and priorities of the budget in the House of representatives;
b. the Ministries/Agencies using the RKP in 2011 in conducting the deliberations of the work plan and budget ministries/Institutions with Representatives.
Article 4 (1) Ministries/Agencies to make quarterly and annual performance report upon the implementation of the work plan and budget that contains descriptions of activities and outputs performance indicators of each program.
(2) the report referred to in subsection (1), submitted to the Minister of finance and Minister of national development planning/national development Planning Agency Head at least 14 (fourteen) days after the end of the quarter concerned.
(3) performance reports being input and consideration for the analysis and evaluation of the proposed budget for the next year proposed by ministries/Institutions concerned.
Article 5 of the Minister of national development planning/head of the national development planning Board examines the suitability between the work plan and budget Ministries/Agencies in 2011 along with a discussion of the results of the House of representatives with RKP in 2011.
Article 6 in the case specified in 2011 RKP as referred to in article 3 is different from the results of the deliberations of the joint House of representatives, the Government is using the RKP year 2011 results discussion with the House of representatives.
Article 7 of the regulation this President came into force as of the date specified.
Established in Jakarta on May 14, 2010 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia