The Regulatory Agency For Meteorology, Climatology And Geophysics No. 10 In 2011
Original Language Title: Peraturan Badan Meteorologi,Klimatologi,dan Geofisika Nomor 10 Tahun 2011
Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50a5dad760a832313232393539.html
bn81-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 81, 2011 REGULATIONS the HEAD of Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics NUMBER KEP. 10 in 2010 ABOUT HOW to KEEP the IMPLEMENTATION of the AERODROME CLIMATOLOGICAL SUMMARY with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics, Considering: a. that in order to meet the provisions concerning international Aerodrome Climatological Summary, need to do the Setup implementing the creation of Climatological Summary Aerodromes;
b. that with respect to this letter a, hence the need to establish procedures for the implementation of a Permanent Aerodrome Climatological Summary with regulatory Agency Heads;
Remember: 1. Act No. 31 of 2009 about meteorology, climatology and Geophysics (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 139, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5058);
2. Presidential regulation Number 61 in 2008 about the Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics;
3. The decision of the head of the Meteorological and geophysical Agency Number KEP. 005 in 2004 about the Organization and the Work of the great Hall of meteorology and Geophysics, meteorological station, the station climatology and Geophysics station, as amended by regulation the head of Geophysical and Meteorological Agency Number 007/PKBMG. 01/2006;
4. Regulation of Geophysical and Meteorological Agency Head Number HK. 003/a. 1/KB/BMG-2006 on the establishment of Regulations on the Environment Agency for meteorology and Geophysics;
5. Regulation of Geophysical and Meteorological Agency Head Number SK 38/104 KT/KB/BMG-06 of the Ordinance Remains the implementation of observation, Encoding, reporting and archiving of Meteorological data to the surface;
6. the head of the Regulatory Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics Number KEP. 03 in 2009 about the Organization and governance of employment agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics;
7. the head of the Regulatory Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics Number KEP. 10 in 2009 about the adjustment of the reading of the Legislation became a Geophysical and Meteorological Agency Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics;
Notice: 1. Annex 3 To The ICAO Convention on, "Meteorological Service for International Air Navigation", 2007 Edition Chapter 8;
2. Technical Regulations Volume II Meteorological Service for International Air Navigation, 2007 edition, WMO-No. 49;
Decide: define: HEAD REGULATORY Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics of the ORDINANCE REMAINS the IMPLEMENTATION of AERODROME CLIMATOLOGICAL SUMMARY..
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 in this rule is: 1. the Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics are hereinafter referred to as Non Government Institutions is BMKG departments that carry out Government duties in the field of meteorology, climatology, and geophysics.
2. Meteorological Station meteorological station was to the Ministry of aviation, based at the airport.
3. Climatological Summary Aerodrome which is hereinafter referred to as ACS is summary data regarding airport climatology meteorology certain to know the State of the weather on average at least 5 (five) years.
4. the full Hour (hourly) is the collection of data for the creation of ACS, namely zero hours; 01.00; 02.00; 03.00; 04.00; 05.00; 06.00; 07.00; 08.00; 9:00 am; 10.00; 11.00; 12.00; 13.00; 2:00 pm; 15.00; 16.00; 17.00; 18.00; 7:00 pm; 20.00; 21.00; 22.00; 23.5. Broken hereinafter referred NATURISTS is the amount of the lowest cloud covered the skies as much as 5 to 7 oktas (seven).
6. the Overcast OVC hereinafter referred to is the amount of the lowest cloud covered the skies as much as 8 (eight) oktas.
CHAPTER II SCOPE article 2 PURPOSE and scope of the Ordinance Remains the implementation of the ACS include gathering, processing, reporting and archiving, as well as the publication of the ACS.
Article 3 the objective of the Ordinance Remains the implementation of the ACS to provide guidelines and standards for meteorological stations in the making of the ACS.
CHAPTER III COLLECTION of DATA article 4 (1) for the creation of ACS data collection performed by the meteorological stations operational hours 24 (twenty-four) hours.
(2) data collection for the creation of the ACS is conducted by the meteorological station station operational hours not 24 (twenty-four) hours done: a. appropriate business hours;
b. full hour; and c. by observers.
Article 5 Data referred to in article 4 covers data: a. the Runway Visual Range (RVR), for stations that are already equipped with RVR measuring tools; b. horizontal visibility (visibility);
c. height of lowest cloud base;
d. the direction and speed of wind; and e. the surface air temperature.
Article 6 (1) the Data referred to in Article 5 and the letter a from METAR password.
(2) the Data referred to in article 5 letter b until the letter e from METAR password and/or passphrase Synop.
Article 7 (1) of the meteorological station with business hours 24 (twenty-four) hours and make password METAR 24 (twenty-four) hours using only a password METAR in manufacture of ACS.
(2) business hours with Meteorological Station 24 (twenty-four) hours and did not create a password METAR 24 (twenty-four) hours in the making of the ACS are equipped with password Synop.
(3) the meteorological station with operational hours not 24 (twenty-four) hours keep ACS in accordance with the hours of operation of the station.
Article 8 hours of operational meteorological station as referred to in article 4 and article 7 in accordance with the list of meteorological stations operational hours as listed in Annex I to this regulation.
CHAPTER IV article 9 DATA PROCESSING data processing in the manufacture of the ACS is conducted by officers of data processing in each meteorological station.
Article 10 (1) the processing of data includes the following: a. the data entry;
b. calculation of frequency of occurrence;
c. counting the percentage frequency of occurrence; and d. calculation of the average percentage of each item of meteorology.
(2) the processing of the data referred to in subsection (1) is carried out in accordance with the ACS Data processing as listed in annex II to this Regulation.
Chapter V REPORTING and ARCHIVING article 11 reporting and archiving data for the creation of the ACS is conducted by officers appointed by the head of the meteorological station.
Article 12 (1) of the report for the creation of ACS are arranged in the form of: a. Model A table for the frequency of the RVR/Visibility and/or height of lowest cloud base on the State of the broken (NATURISTS) or overcast (OVC) recorded on the tools of observation;
b. table B Model for frequency of visibility based on the power of visual observers;
c. table C Model for high frequency low cloud base on the State of NATURISTS or OVC based visual observers of power;
d. table Model D for frequency of wind speeds and directions at full; and e. the table Model E for frequency of surface air temperature at full.
(2) Tables Report for the creation of ACS as referred to in subsection (1) prepared in accordance with the example Table as contained in Annex III to this Regulation.
Article 13 (1) of the report for the creation of ACS as mentioned in article 12 were made each month in the form of: a. softcopy and books to be sent to the Centre for maritime and Aviation Meteorology;
b. the book to be sent to the porch of the region; and c. softcopy and books to be stored at the station as an archive.
(2) Delivery as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a and letter b required each month at the latest 5 (five) in the next month.
Article 14 (1) in addition to the delivery as stipulated in article 13 paragraph (2), meteorological stations that do observations less than 5 (five) years of additional shipping with the obligatory conditions: a. the station observing less than 2 (two) years of submitting reports on the making of the ACS for a period of 1 (one) year;
b. observing stations less than 3 (three) years of submitting reports on the making of the ACS for a period of 2 (two) years;
c. the station observing less than 4 (four) years of submitting reports on the making of the ACS for a period of three (3) years; or d. the station observing less than 5 (five) years of submitting reports on the making of the ACS for a period of four (4) years.
(2) Delivery as referred to in paragraph (1) required each month at the latest 5 (five) in the next month.
Article 15 the archiving is done at the local meteorological station in the form of softcopy and books.
CHAPTER VI PUBLICATION of the ACS article 16 (1) the publication of the ACS is conducted by the local Meteorological Station every month for a period of 5 (five) years in the same month.
(2) the ACS published as referred to in paragraph (1) was given the cover in accordance with cover Aerodrome Climatological Summary (ACS) as listed in Annex IV to this Regulation.
Article 17 (1) ACS have been published as stipulated in article 16 are compulsory submitted at the latest on 5 (five) next month to: a. Meteorological Aviation and Maritime Center;
b. Centre for climate change and air quality; and c. Large Hall of the Local Area. (2) delivery of ACS as referred to in subsection (1) is sent in the form of: a. softcopy and Meteorological Center to book flights and Maritime;
b. softcopy and book to the center of the climate change and air quality; and c. a great Hall to book Local Area.
CHAPTER VII COVER Article 18 this Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulatory agency Heads with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on November 19, 2010 the HEAD of the Agency for meteorology, climatology and Geophysics, SRI WORO B HARIJONO was set in Jakarta on February 18, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA PATRIALIS AKBAR fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia