Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c519f9976f08e7c313233363538.html
bn543-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 543, PENITENTIARY REGULATIONS 2011 ADMINISTRATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 12 in 2011 ABOUT the GUIDELINES of the ORGANIZATION of the EDUCATION and TRAINING PRAJABATAN a PROSPECTIVE CIVIL SERVANT of GROUP I and II by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of INSTITUTION of STATE ADMINISTRATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that to further improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Organization of education and training graduates and Prajabatan Prospective civil servant of Group I and II are seen to need to fine-tune guidelines for organizing the Training of prospective Employees Prajabatan The Civil Affairs Groups I and II;
b. that consummation as referred to in letter a, specified with the regulation of Penitentiary Administration of the State;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3041) as amended by law Number 43 in 1999 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
2. Act No. 20 of 2003 on the national education system (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 78 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4301);
3. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437) as has already been twice amended with law No. 12 of 2008 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
4. Government Regulation Number 101 of 2000 the Office of the education and training of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 198 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4019);
5. Presidential Decree Number 34 of 1972 concerning the functional Responsibilities of education and training;
6. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, Authority, Organization and governance Work of Non Governmental Departments as have been modified several times, the last presidential regulation Number 64 in 2005;
7. Presidential Decree Number 110 in 2001 about the Task and Organizational Unit Echelons of Non Government agencies I Departments as have been modified several times, the last presidential regulation Number 52 in 2005;
8. The decision of the head of the State Administration Institution Number 193/XIII/10/6/2001 concerning education and training guidelines of the Office of the civil servant;
9. The decision of the head of the State Administration Institution No. 4 of 2004 about the Organization and the work of the institutions of the State administration as amended four times was last modified by regulation the head of the State Administration Institution No. 5 in 2011;
10. the Penitentiary Administration Regulations state number 2 in 2008 about the guidelines of the accreditation and certification of the Government's education and training institutions;
Decide: define: REGULATION of PENITENTIARY ADMINISTRATION of the GUIDELINES the ORGANIZATION of EDUCATION and TRAINING PRAJABATAN a PROSPECTIVE CIVIL SERVANT of GROUP I and II.
Article 1 the guidelines of the Organization of the education and training Prajabatan a prospective civil servant of Group I and II hereinafter called the guidelines as contained in the annex to this regulation, and is the part that is an integral part of this regulation.
Article 2 the guidelines referred to in article 1, is used as a reference in organizing education and training program (Training) Prajabatan Prospective civil servants (CPNS) in Group I and II by the institutions of the State administration and/or Training Institutions accredited Government.
Article 3 with the introduction of these regulations, then the head of the State Administration Agency Regulation number 18 in 2010 on guidelines for Conducting education and training Prajabatan a prospective civil servant Groups I, II and III were declared not valid.
Article 4 the provisions of implementation as a follow-up of this regulation and the matters related to the Training venue Prajabatan CPNS Classes I and II is completed no later than one year after the enactment of these regulations.
Article 5 Implementation Regulation is done effectively began the first day of January of the year two thousand and thirteen (1 January 2013).
Article 6 this Regulation comes into force from the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on August 25, 2011 INSTITUTE HEAD STATE ADMINISTRATION REWANSYAH ASMAWI Enacted in Jakarta on September 5, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, PATRIALIS AKBAR Annexes: 1 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia