Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51ec8da6d09671313233393037.html
BN 59-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 59, 2011 REGULATIONS STATE MINISTER OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 3 in 2011 ABOUT CHILD PARTICIPATION in POLICY DEVELOPMENT by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY STATE MINISTER of the EMPOWERMENT of WOMEN and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that every child has the right to participate in reasonable and has the right to be heard and expressed his opinion and provide information in accordance with the level of intelligence and age;
b. Article 24 that Act No. 23 of 2002 on child protection mandates of the country and the Government to guarantee the rights of the child to use in delivering an opinion in accordance with the age and level of intelligence of the child;
c. that the result of the influence of social and cultural conditions of society Indonesia, as well as the limited ability of children, causing children not yet able to participate to convey his opinion and not many heard his opinion in accordance with the wishes and the needs that are required;
d. that in an effort to increase the role of Government and the community in seeking the participation of children in conveying the opinion required the participation of the child in Development Policy;
e. that based on considerations on the letter a, letter b, letter c, letter d and need to set rules of State Minister of the empowerment of women and child protection of the Republic of Indonesia concerning Child Participation in Policy Development;
Remember: 1. Act No. 4 of 1979 on child welfare (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 32 in 1979, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3143);
2. Act No. 39 of 1999 on human rights (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 165, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3886);
3. Act No. 23 of 2002 on child protection (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 109 in 2002, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4235);
4. Presidential Regulation number 5 in 2010 of the national medium term development plan in 2010 2014.
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 about the establishment and Adoption of a United Indonesia Cabinet Minister of State II DECIDED: setting: the REGULATION of MINISTER of STATE for WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CONCERNING CHILD PARTICIPATION in POLICY development.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. A policy is a set of rules in the form of norms, standards, procedures and/or criteria set out guidelines for the Organization of the Government as the fulfillment of participation of the child to protect the child's aspirations and hearing, conducted thorough and ongoing programmatically.
2. The participation of the Child is the child's involvement in the decision-making process about everything related to him and held up the awareness, understanding and the will together so that children can enjoy the outcome or benefit from the decision.
3. A child is one who has not aged 18 (eight) years. Article 2 Participation in Policy Development becomes a reference for ministries/agencies in carrying out programs and activities related to children's participation in development.
CHAPTER II IMPLEMENTATION of article 3 (1) children's Paritisipasi Policy in development include the direction and policy, the model of participation of the child, children's participation, as well as programme monitoring and evaluation.
(2) child participation Programmes as referred to in paragraph (1) are formulated in accordance with the required activities and problems in realizing children's participation in development.
Article 4 Regarding measures of activity including the ministries/related agencies that administer the program of child participation, child participation model formation stages, as well as the steps in conducting monitoring and evaluation as set out in the annex to this regulation of the Minister.
Article 5 participation of the child in development policy is referable to the regions in drawing up the programmes and activities of the child's participation in the regional development tailored to the conditions, circumstances, needs, and abilities.
Article 6 (1) in carrying out the policy of Child Participation in development, Deputy Field Grown Flower Child: a. establish a national working group on children's participation in development;
b. Drawing up guidelines and technical instructions and set minimum service standard the participation of children.
(2) the task of the national work group on child participation in development as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a: a. carry out coordination meetings at regular intervals of at least three (3) times within 1 (one) year followed by all ministries/agencies and communities who are involved in the implementation of programmes and activities;
b. implementing the guidance of the implementation of the policy of child participation in the development of both in the Center as well as the region.
Article 7 Coordination Meetings referred to in article 6 paragraph (2) letter a aims to monitor, discusses the problems and barriers and synergize the implementation steps of the program and the activities of children's participation in development.
Article 8 participation of children in implementation of the Guidance development as stipulated in article 6 paragraph (2) letter b is done through activities: a. advocacy;
c. facilitation; and d. guidance.
Article 9 (1) Advocacy as referred to in article 8 a letter intended to ministries/agencies, provinces and kabupaten/kota to obtain information and understanding about children's participation in policy development.
(2) Dissemination as stipulated in article 8 subparagraph b of paragraph (1) aims to improve the understanding of the importance of children's participation in development.
(3) Facilitation as stipulated in article 8 of the letter c is meant to implement the policy of child participation in development.
(4) the guidance referred to in article 8 d meant to steer and prepare the ministries/agencies, provinces and kabupaten/kota in order to have its preparedness in carrying out the policy of child participation in development.
CHAPTER III the CLOSING PROVISIONS article 10 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on February 4, 2011 STATE MINISTER of the EMPOWERMENT of WOMEN and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, LINDA AMALIA SARI Enacted in Jakarta on February 4, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, PATRIALIS AKBAR fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia