Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c514eb47550a049313233343432.html
bn745-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 745, 2011 REGULATIONS the MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 188/FMD. 08/2011 ABOUT the USE of the BUDGET BALANCE is MORE in the FRAMEWORK of the STABILIZATION of the COUNTRY'S DOMESTIC SECURITIES MARKET with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to anticipate the occurrence of reversals (reversal) foreign funds from the country's domestic Securities market in a significant way that endanger the financing of the budget of income and Expenditure of the State and the stability of the domestic financial market , need to be drawn up provisions regarding the use of the balance Budget More to do the stabilization of the country's domestic Securities market;
b. that based on the laws on STATE BUDGET, the budget Balance is more usable for the country's Securities market stabilization of domestic judgments be governed by regulation of the Minister of finance;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of Finance on the budget Balances Use Procedures More in order of market Stabilization of domestic State Securities;
Remember: 1. Act No. 24 of 2002 about the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 110 in 2002, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4236);
2. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
3. Act No. 1 of 2004 on the Treasury of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2004, an additional Sheet No. 5 of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4355);
4. Act No. 19 of 2008 concerning Shariah-compliant Securities State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 70 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4852);
5. Act No. 10 of 2010 about the budget revenue and Expenditure of the State fiscal year 2011 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 126 of 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5167) as amended by law number 11 of 2011 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 81 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5233);
6. Presidential Decree Number 56/P in 2010;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of FINANCE on the BUDGET BALANCES USE PROCEDURES MORE in ORDER of STATE SECURITIES MARKET STABILIZATION.
CHAPTER I GENERAL article 1 definition of the Union Section in the regulations of the Minister, which is: 1. Budget revenue and Expenditure of the State's next BUDGET is abbreviated annual financial plan approved by the State House of representatives.
2. Balance the budget More hereinafter abbreviated SAL is the accumulation of residual budget financing more fiscal year ago and the concerned financial year after it closed, plus/minus correction with bookkeeping.
3. State Securities hereinafter abbreviated SBN are securities issued by the Government that includes state securities Shariah State.
4. The purchase of the SBN is the secondary market repurchase SBN in the secondary market by the Government prior to maturity by way of cash.
5. Letter of Assignment work and budget plan Public Country Treasurer hereinafter abbreviated SP RKA-BUN is the determination of the allocation of the budget document according to organizational units and programs as well as break down into units of work on the Part of the General Treasurer of the State Budget.
6. Checklist of implementation of the budget referred to hereafter DIPA is a document the implementation of the budget prepared by the Director General of debt management as a budget user/user power budget and endorsed by the Director-General of the Treasury or the head of the Regional Office of the Directorate General of the Treasury on behalf of the Minister of finance as Treasurer General of the State.
7. Letter of Confirmation of budget Implementation Checklist revision hereinafter referred to as SP-TH Revision is a letter of endorsement of change details in TH due to the revision of the budget details on the page of a letter of Attestation, page I, II, III page page, and/or page IV DIPA, including due to the repair of the fault of the administration.
8. Setelmen is the completion of the transaction consisting of the SBN setelmen funds and proprietary SBN setelmen.
9. The Office of the Ministry of State Treasury which further shortened the vertical KPPN is a Directorate General of the Treasury agency that is under and is responsible directly to the head of the Regional Office of the Directorate General of the Treasury, which gained authority as the power of the State General Treasurer.
The second basic principle of use SAL article 2 (1) the use of the SAL as referred to in the regulations of the Minister is for the purchase of SBN in the secondary market in order to market stabilization SBN domestic.
(2) the use of the SAL as referred to in paragraph (1) was carried out with the provision of: a. market conditions set out in the domestic level SBN crisis crisis management protocols based on market SBN debt management by the Director General on behalf of the Minister of finance; and b. approval of the budget of the House of representatives.
CHAPTER II APPROVAL of article 3 (1) in the framework of the stabilization of the market of domestic SBN, Director General of debt management to convey the proposal to the Minister of finance SAL usage based on the results of the coordination with related units, taking into account: a. the conditions of crisis is expected to be sustainable; and b. a fund sourced from DIPA for purchase of SBN estimated insufficient domestic market stabilization needs of SBN.
(2) the proposed use of the MARK referred to in subsection (1) that has been submitted to the Minister of finance approved the Agency's Budget the House of representatives for the requested approval.
(3) the proposed use of SAL which is submitted to the Agency a budget of representatives referred to in subsection (2) at least the following: a. market conditions domestic SBN; and b. the maximum number of SAL which can be used for the purchase of SBN in the secondary market in order to market stabilization after taking into account the needs of the domestic SBN budget up to the end of the fiscal year and beginning of next year.
CHAPTER III IMPLEMENTATION of article 4 (1) with the approval of the Agency's Budget the House of representatives over the proposed use of the MARK referred to in article 3 paragraph (2): a. debt management Directorate General of carrying out purchase of SBN in the secondary market are appropriate procedures and conditions; and b. the Directorate General of the Treasury did a balance transfer of funds from the Account Balance Cash SAL Budget More Public Cash into the account of the State.
(2) SBN purchased as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a revealed in full and no longer valid.
Article 5 (1) with the approval of the Agency's Budget the House of representatives as stipulated in article 3 paragraph (2), Directorate General of debt management delivered: a. Proposed revised designation SP-RKABUN to the Directorate General of the budget; and b. the proposed passage of the revision to DIPA Directorate General of the Treasury.
(2) revision of SP-RKABUN Document as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a is assigned by the Director General of budget.
(3) the document SP-DIPA Revisions as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b is endorsed by the Director-General of the Treasury.
(4) the document SP-DIPA Revisions as referred to in paragraph (3) is submitted to the Directorate General of debt management and KPPN.
Article 6 (1) implementation of the disbursement of funds by KPPN in order Setelmen on purchasing SBN in the secondary market as referred to in article 4 paragraph (1) letter a is performed in accordance with the regulation of the Minister of finance regarding the procedures for disbursement of Budget revenues and Expenditures of the State budget is part of the burden of the State's General Treasurer on the State Treasury Ministry Office.
(2) KPPN can do the disbursements referred to in subsection (1) that go beyond the pagu DIPA before TH revision was passed.
Article 7 the provisions regarding technical implementation Setelmen on purchasing SBN in the secondary market to follow conditions set out the Bank Indonesia.
CHAPTER IV REPORTING and ACCOUNTABILITY section 8 Director General of debt management report the implementation of the use of the SAL to Purchase SBN in the secondary market to the Minister of finance as part of the report of the results of the purchase of SBN SBN market stabilization in order.
Article 9 the Director General of the debt management report and the account for the execution of a purchase in the framework of market stabilization SBN SBN domestic by using funding SAL in the financial statements of the Central Government in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS article 10 Ministerial Regulation applies all the settings regarding the use of SAL to the stabilization of the market of domestic still arranged in SBN NATIONAL BUDGET and/or BUDGET changes.
Article 11 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 23 november 2011-MINISTRY of FINANCE of REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AGUS MARTOWARDOJO D.W. Enacted in Jakarta on november 23, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia