Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c519710bf80bfa0313233363433.html
bn62-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 62, 2012 RULES the HEAD of STATE POLICE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 1 in 2012 ABOUT the RECRUITMENT and SELECTION of INDONESIAN NATIONAL POLICE INVESTIGATORS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of STATE POLICE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the State police of the Republic of Indonesia as a tool of State law enforcement agencies to serve in the field investigation, requires standardization and State police investigators stratification of Republic of Indonesia in accordance with the regulations;
b. that to meet standardization and stratification of investigators, required recruitment and selection of members of the State police of the Republic of Indonesia that is clean, transparent, accountable, and humanist education is implemented as well as the development of specialization, to get a professional investigator and proportionate;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the Rule of the Republic of Indonesia National Police Chief about the Recruitment and selection of Investigators State police of the Republic of Indonesia;
Remember: 1. Act No. 2 of 2002 on State police of the Republic of Indonesia (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 2, 2002 an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4168);
2. Government Regulation Number 27 in 1983 on the implementation of the book of the law of criminal procedure (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 36 in 1983, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 1136);
3. Government Regulation Number 58 in 2010 about changes to the Government Regulation Number 27 in 1983 on the implementation of the book of the law of criminal procedure;
4. Presidential regulation Number 52 in 2010 about the Organization and governance of the working unit of State police of the Republic of Indonesia;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the HEAD of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL POLICE ABOUT the RECRUITMENT and SELECTION of INDONESIAN NATIONAL POLICE INVESTIGATORS.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 in this rule is: 1. State police of the Republic of Indonesia which further shortened the national police is a State that plays a role in maintaining security and order of society, enforce the law, as well as provide protection, shelter, and service to the community in the framework of the rights of security in the country.
2. the Assessment Team is the team that has the task of carrying out planning and conducting an assessment of the competence of the national police.
3. The competence and characteristics is capability that is owned by a national police personnel in the form of knowledge, skills and attitudes required in the behavior she duties and responsibilities of the position.
4. The assessment of the competence of the national police is an assessment process by using a specified measurement tool to know the capabilities and characteristics of which are owned by the personnel of the national police includes the knowledge, skills and attitudes required in the behavior she duties and responsibilities of the position.
5. the Assessment is a method of terstandar assessment to assess or measure potential that can predict the success of a person in a position through some simulation or measurement tool.
6. Recruitment is providing Police investigators that meet the energy requirements that are specified by the selection.
7. Police Investigator Selection is the process of selection of candidates through registration of Police Investigators, research requirements, callings, examination/testing, until Police Investigators set to be.
8. The Central Committee hereinafter abbreviated to Panpus is the Committee for Recruitment and selection Police Investigators at central level whose membership defined by the decision of the Assistant.
9. Subpanpus is the Committee for Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators in the environment unit of the National Police Headquarters Working Committee established by decision of the U.S. HUMAN RESOURCES Assistant.
10. The Committee of the Regions further abbreviated Panda is a Recruitment and selection Committee Investigating Police at the level region/Police whose membership defined by decision Kapolda.
11. Internal Watchdog was a member of the national police that is functionally in charge to carry out the supervision of Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators.
Article 2 the purpose of this Regulation: a. as a guide the Organization of Recruitment and selection Police Investigators;
b. in this recruitment process and selection of Police Investigators in a clean, transparent, accountable, and humanist; and c. the election of qualified national police investigators and have integrity in the field of investigation.
Article 3 principles in this Regulation: a. Professional, namely Recruitment and selection carried out by the national police Investigator selection team who have Competence in their field;
b. proportional, i.e. the process of organizing the Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators was carried out taking into account the balance between the needs and workload;
c. clean, i.e. There is no loophole for the Committee, officials, potential participants to commit collusion, corruption, nepotism, and gratuities in implementing Recruitment and selection Police Investigators;
d. transparent, i.e. organizing the Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators carried out openly with open access surveillance extensively;
e. accountability, i.e. the results of the conduct of the Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators can be accounted for to the leadership of the national police and members of the national police; and f. humanist, i.e. treating the prospective participant selection as a member of the national police which have to be served properly and humanely during selection.
CHAPTER II the POSITION and TASKS of the COMMITTEE is considered Part of the position of article 4 the position of the Committee for Recruitment and selection Police Investigators: a. Panpus in the National Police Headquarters;
b. Subpanpus in the control of the Bureau of Personnel (Rodalpers) SSDM Police; and c. the Panda in Polda.
Article 5 (1) Recruitment and selection Committee Police Investigator as referred to in article 4 consists of: a. the Chair;
b. Vice Chairman;
c. the Secretary;
d. the Treasurer;
e. the Chairman of Team Administration;
f. Health Team Chair;
g. the Chairman Assessment Team; and h. the Chairman of Team Research Personnel. (2) the Chairman of the Committee for Recruitment and selection Police Investigators: a. U.s. HUMAN RESOURCES Assistant, to Panpus level;
b. Karodalpers SSDM police, to Subpanpus level; and c. Karo TBSP Polda, to the level of the Panda.
(3) the establishment of a Committee for Recruitment and selection of designated national police Investigators with: a. Warrant Assistant, to Panpus level;
b. Warrant U.s. HUMAN RESOURCES Assistant, to Subpanpus level; and c. Kapolda Warrants, to the level of the Panda.
The second part of the task of article 6 (1) Panpus on duty: a. planning the Organization of Recruitment and selection Police Investigators;
b. form Subpanpus for selecting the participants come from organizations in the environmental unit of the National Police Headquarters;
c. coordinating and directing system of Recruitment and selection Police Investigators on the Subpanpus and the Panda;
d. conducting surveillance and control of organizing the Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators;
e. analyze and evaluate the implementation of the Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators through supervision activities; f. merekap graduation Subpanpus selection decisions and the Panda;
g. publish Decision Assistant about setting of prospective students the development of specialization of investigation;
h. send prospective students the development of specialization of investigation to the head of the national police Institution (Kalemdikpol), for those who haven't been following the development of Educational Specialization (Dikbangspes) Basic or advanced level of investigation; and i. send participants declared the selection rate of Subpanpus to the Kabareskrim to published decisions as Police investigators for who ever follow Dikbangspes investigation or who once served as national police investigators.
(2) in carrying out the tasks referred to in paragraph (1) Panpus responsible to the Assistant.
Article 7 (1) Subpanpus on duty: a. conducts Recruitment and selection Police Investigators at work Units in the National Police Headquarters level;
b. drafting the Administration's supporters and plan the implementation of activities based on the sequence of events and the time schedule predefined selection by Panpus; c. correcting and assessing the results of the selection;
d. determine the graduation of participants selection at the level of the working Unit (Satker) Police Headquarters and report to Us HUMAN RESOURCES Assistant; and e. to publish decisions of graduation and send to Panpus for passing a decision published by the Assistant.
(2) in carrying out the tasks referred to in paragraph (1) Subpanpus responsible to the HR Assistant U.s. and Panpus.
Article 8 (1) Panda on duty: a. conducts Recruitment and selection Police Investigators at the Police level;
b. drafting the Administration's supporters and plan the implementation of activities based on the sequence of events and the time schedule predefined selection by Panpus; c. correcting and assessing the results of the selection;
d. determine the graduation of participants selection at the level of Police, and report to Kapolda and Panpus;
e. publish decisions of graduation established by Kapolda and send to Panpus;
f. publish Decision Kapolda as Police investigators for participants stated pass selection and never follow Dikbangspes investigation or who ever served as an investigator; and g. submitting a list of names of the participants stated pass selection and have never follow Dikbangspes investigation for inclusion in education.
(2) in carrying out the tasks referred to in paragraph (1) is liable to Panda Kapolda and Panpus.
CHAPTER III ORGANIZATION of the RECRUITMENT and SELECTION of Candidates is considered Part of article 9 the candidate participant Recruitment and selection Police Investigators are sourced from: a. the Police Officers who are interested; and b. the Police Officer given recommendations or proposed by the Kasatker/Kasatfung.
The second part of the requirements of article 10 the requirements of prospective participants for the recruitment and selection of Police Investigators include: a. the lowest rank of police inspector two (Ipda);
b. suitably accredited degree, lowest (S1) and preferred and certified by a legal Scholar; c. has an interest in the field of investigation accompanied by affidavit;
d. able to operationalize the computer as evidenced by certificate of Kasatker/Kasatfung or of course;
e. has earned the recommendation of Satker concerned to follow the selection is accompanied by a list of performance appraisal;
f. healthy physical and spiritual are proven by affidavits from doctors of the national police; and g. not problematic either criminal violations/verified Certificate the results of research (SKHP).
The third part registration and recommendation of article 11 (1) the registration of the Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators was opened to first officer and middle officers in the national police who meets the requirements to be a Police investigator.
(2) the registration of the Recruitment and selection of Police Officers for Police Investigators who are interested, is carried out by means of: a. the Police officers on duty at Polsek, registration was carried out via the Evidenced and approved making the recommendation/proposal to Kapolres;
b. officers of the national police on duty in Polres, registration was carried out via Kapolres and make recommendations when approved/proposed to Kapolda;
c. officers of the national police on duty in Polda, registration was carried out via Kasatker and make recommendations when approved/proposed to Kapolda; and d. the Police officer on duty at the National Police Headquarters, the registration was carried out via Kasatker and make recommendations when approved/proposed to SSDM Karodalpers Police.
Article 12 registration of Recruitment and selection Police Investigators on the basis of the appointment or proposed, implemented by means of: a. Kapolres provide recommendations or proposing the first officer or officers of the medium at its allies to follow Police Investigator Selection at the level of the Panda;
b. the head of the unit of work (Kasatker) in the neighborhood Police give recommendations or proposing the first officer or officers in the Middle Satkernya to follow the Police Investigator Selection at the level of the Panda; and c. Kasatker in an environment of National Police Headquarters provide recommendations or proposing the first officer or officers in the Middle Satkernya to follow the Police Investigator Selection at the level of Subpanpus.
The fourth part Recruitment sections 13 (1) Panpus Subpanpus and inform Panda of the opening of registration for the recruitment and selection of Police Investigators with a predetermined time schedule. (2) registration information as referred to in paragraph (1) was announced by: a. Subpanpus to the entire neighborhood Police Headquarters Satker; and b. the Panda to the entire nor any Police in the neighborhood of Satker units and village (Satwil).
(3) Subpanpus and the Panda received a registration and call participants who meet the requirements to follow the stages of selection on the schedule that has been set.
(4) a Police Officer has met the mandatory requirements for the selection of appropriate activities follow a predetermined stages.
Part Five Stages of selection Chapter 14 Police Investigators executed Selection stages: a. examination administration;
b. medical examination; and c. Assessment.
Article 15 (1) the administrative Checks referred to in Article 2 letter a is implemented by: a. the Chairman of the administrative team at the level Subpanpus, assumed by the head of the Education Bureau's Selection Personnel Control (Kabaglekdik Rodalpers) SSDM Police; and b. Chief administrative team at the level of the Panda, assumed by the head of the Control Personnel (Kabagdalpers) HR Police Bureau. (2) the material examination administration include: a. list of life;
b. the Decree/decision of rank;
c. cf. Decree/decision of appointment first became an officer;
d. affidavit of investigators interested in becoming the national police;
e. letter of recommendation from Kasatker/Kasatfung/Kasatwil;
g. assessment of performance using the performance management System (CMS);
h. Health Police affidavits released by the Police doctor;
i. undergraduate diploma Strata one/two/three (S1/S2/S3); and j. certificate able to operationalize the computer from Kasatker/Kasatfung course or institution.
(3) an assessment of the completeness of the file represented by the qualitative value of the Administration namely Qualify (MS) and not qualified (TMS).
(4) examination administration using knockout speller that TMS could not follow the next selection stage.
Article 16 (1) the medical examination referred to in Article 2 letter b is executed by: a. health team Chairman Subpanpus level assumed by the head of the field of health Kesamaptaan (Kabidkesmapta) Pusdokkes the national police; and b. the health level of team Chairman Panda assumed by the head of the field of medicine and health (Kabiddokkes) Police. (2) material health checks include the following: a. physical medical examination;
b. examination of mental health; and c. the supporting examination. (3) upon assessment of the medical examination are stated with the qualitative assessment: a. that is MS or TMS: and b. quantitative i.e. Either (B) with a value of 70, 73, 75, 77, 80, simply (C) with a value of 60, 63, 65, 67, less (K1) with a value of 53, 55, 57, once (K2) with a value of 50.
(4) health checks using knockout speller that TMS could not follow the next selection stage.
Article 17 (1) examination of the Assessment referred to in Article 2 letter c is implemented by: a. the Assessment Team Chairman Subpanpus Levels assumed by the head of the Competency Assessment (Kabagpenkompeten) Robinkar SSDM Police; and b. the level Assessment Team Chairman Panda assumed by the head of the Bureau (Karo) SDM Polda.
(2) the material examination Assessment prepared by a team of Assessment based on the line.
CHAPTER IV ORGANIZATION of HEALTH SCREENING and ASSESSMENT is considered part of the medical examination medical examination Procedures Paragraph 1 of article 18 (1) physical health checks referred to in article 16 paragraph (2) letter a, comprising: a. statement of consent form completion (informed consent) and medical history;
b. physical examination/Agency; and c. the reference (second opinion).
(2) mental health Examination as referred to in article 16 paragraph (2) letter b, include: a. the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality form completion Inventory (MMPI); and b. mental health interview (when needed).
(3) examination of the support referred to in article 16 paragraph (2) Letter c, among others: a. inspection of the lab, including blood, urine, and drug tests;
b. radioactive; and c. record the heart.
Paragraph 2 of article 19 health screening Assessment (1) assessment of the results of the medical examination Police Investigator Selection Police categorized: a. P.; and b. the TMS. (2) the category of MS as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a include: a. the value of B;
b. C; and c. K1. (3) the categories of TMS as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b with a value of K2.
The second part of Paragraph 1 Competence Assessment Investigator Police article 20 Police investigator Assessment consists of: a. primary Competence;
b. competence of the proponent; and c. technical competence.
Article 21 (1) the main Competence referred to in article 20 letter a consists of: a. integrity;
b. analytical thinking; and c. self-control.
(2) supporting Competence referred to in article 20 letter b consists of: a. the planning and organizing;
d. the spirit of overachievers;
e. building relationships;
g. customer-oriented; and h. the confidence. (3) technical competence as referred to in article 20 subparagraph c covers: a. technical and tactical investigations;
b. technical and tactical investigation;
c. administrative investigation;
d. management of investigation; and e. knowledge of law and legislation.
(4) the main Competence assessment Parameters, and technical support are listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this regulation.
Paragraph 2 of article 22 Assessment Methods Assessment methods of Polri Investigator Selection include: a. psikometri, the method of measurement of the potential ability of thinking and the description of a person's personality;
b. in-Tray assessment methods, to know one's public or managerial capabilities against various real situations faced in carrying out daily tasks;
c. leaderless group discussion (LGD), a person's activity assessment methods in solving problems through discussion groups with no leadership;
d. interview, assessment methods are done with structured interview guide composed of various questions based behavior;
e. analysis of the case, the method of assessment of a person's ability in analyzing a problem;
f. presentation of assessment methods, a person's ability in presenting and suggested something to others; and g. a written question, the method of assessment of the person's ability in answering the question submitted in writing.
Paragraph 3 of article 23 Assessment Procedure (1) the procedure for Assessment is done through stages: a. preparation;
c. assessment; and d. report. (2) the stage of preparations, including: a. the determination of methods of Assessment are used as referred to in article 22, using: 1. at least 2 (two) methods to the main Competence; and 2. at least 2 (two) methods for Competence and competence supporting techniques. b. preparation of the schedule;
c. preparation of infrastructure and facilities; and d. the determination and direction to asesi (participant). (3) the stage of implementation, includes the following: a. psikometri;
b. measuring the competence of participants by using two or more methods of: 1. the method 1 (the main Competence);
2. method 2 (supporting Competences);
3. method 3 (engineering Competence); and c. an interview or LGD (when needed). (4) the assessment Stage, include:
a. give the assessment objectively against the methods used at the stage of implementation; b. mengkompulir and integrate the results of the assessment of each method;
c. provide objectively interviews or LGD (when used); and d. make inferences of competence asesi based upon the results of the Assessment in the form of MS or TMS as a Police investigator. (5) the report Stage, include: a. the creation of reports the results of the Assessment by the Assessment Team; and b. report submission Assessment results to the Chairman of the selection Committee Subpanpus for participants from National Police Headquarters and the Satker Panda for participants from Police/Satwil.
Article 24 assessment of the results of the Assessment of the selection of categorized Police Investigators MS as stipulated in article 11 paragraph (4) the letter d, if: a. the main Competency test results are equal to or above of weights required;
b. at most three (3) supporting Competency assessment results are below the weights required; and c. at most 1 (one) technical competency assessment results are below the weights required.
Article 25 appraisal Assessment Selection Investigators police categorized TMS as stipulated in article 11 paragraph (4) the letter d, if: a. one (1) main Competency assessment results are below of weights required;
b. four (4) or more supporting Competency assessment results are below the weights required; and c. two (2) technical competency assessment results are below the weights required.
Chapter V ASSIGNMENT AS POLICE INVESTIGATORS of article 26 (1) a participant who has declared the selection and never follow a basic or advanced Dikbangspes, designated as national police investigators with: a. a decision Kabareskrim the national police to the level Subpanpus; and b. Decision Kapolda for Panda.
(2) a participant who has not yet declared the selection and follow the Basic or advanced Dikbangspes set up as Police investigators with the decision Kabareskrim Police after following education in Pusdik who are in the ranks of the Lemdikpol and declared.
(3) Basic or advanced Dikbangspes held in Pusdik who are in the ranks of the Lemdikpol.
(4) in terms of capacity of Pusdik who are in the ranks of the Lemdikpol could not accommodate the number of learners basic specialization development, education can be organized at the State police school (NES)-appointed Police.
(5) Conducting basic Dikbangspes NES as referred to in paragraph (4) use TH Police with educators from the police on the NES and have qualifications or certificate of competence field investigation and legislation.
(6) the basic specialization development of learners as referred to in subsection (5) that is declared, the decision determination as Police investigators published by Kapolda.
Article 27 determination of the Decisions as Police investigators stated ends when: a. violate the code of conduct of the profession of Police based on the decision of the Council of the Commission's code of conduct which has a magnitude of binding law; and b. over a task or to get the post of outside establishing the function of investigation.
CHAPTER VI SUPERVISION Article 28 (1) the supervision of the Recruitment and selection of Police Investigators executed by: a. Public Supervision Inspectorate (Itwasum) Police and the Division of professions and Safeguards (Divpropam) the national police to the level of the Panpus, the Subpanpus and the Panda, and in the execution of his duty responsible to the Assistant;
b. Panpus to the level of Subpanpus and the Panda, and in the execution of his duty responsible to the Assistant; and c. the regional Supervision Inspectorate (Itwasda) and the field of profession and Safeguards (Bidpropam) for the level of Police Panda, and in the execution of his duty liable to Kapolda.
(2) Supervision is carried out with the aim to ensure the Recruitment and selection processes are invited, the investigating Police objectively, clean, transparent, accountable, and humanist.
CHAPTER VII PROVISIONS COVER Article 29 this Regulation came into effect since the Kapolri date enacted.
So everyone knows, this Assistant Regulations enacted by its placement on the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on January 5, 2012 at the HEAD of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL POLICE, East PRADOPO GENERAL POLICE Enacted in Jakarta on 12 January 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia