Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50f94d86e092be313233323139.html
bn390-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 390, 2012 ELECTION WATCHDOG AGENCY REGULATION number 7 in 2012 ABOUT the GUIDELINES of the MANAGEMENT of INFORMATION SERVICE and DOCUMENTATION SUPERVISION of ELECTIONS in ELECTORAL WATCHDOG AGENCY ENVIRONMENT, SUPERVISORY GENERAL ELECTION SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE, and PROVINCIAL ELECTIONS of KABUPATEN/KOTA with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the AGENCY SUPERVISOR elections, Considering: a. that the holding of information disclosure in order elections safely a peaceful and orderly manner, based on the principle of direct, secret, public, free, honest, and fair information availability needs to be socially supported documentation is complete, accurate, and factual;
b. that the openness of public information is a means of optimizing the participation in and supervision of the public in the process of organizing the supervision of elections;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, and the need to establish Rules about the Election Watchdog Agency Guidelines and documentation and information service Management supervisor of elections in Electoral Watchdog Agency Environment, Provincial Election Watchdog Agency, and Election Supervisors District/city;
Remember: 1. Act No. 14 of 2008 about the openness of public information (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 61 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4846);
2. Act No. 25 of 2009 about public service (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2008 Number 5038);
3. Law number 15 year 2011 about Election Organizers (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 101 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5246);
4. Government Regulation Number 61 in 2010 on the implementation of Act No. 14 of 2008 about the openness of public information (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 99 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5149);
5. Presidential regulation Number 49 in 2008 about the pattern of Organization and governance Studies secretariat of the Supervisory Committee's Secretariat and Election of Trustees Elections;
6. Commission Regulation number 1 of 2010 Information about public information Services Standard (news of the Republic of Indonesia Number 272 of the year 2010, an additional Republic Indonesia No. 1);
7. Commission Regulation No. 2 of 2010 Information about dispute resolution procedure for Public Information (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 588);
Decide: define: ELECTION SUPERVISORY REGULATIONS ABOUT the MANAGEMENT GUIDELINES of the MINISTRY OF INFORMATION and DOCUMENTATION SUPERVISION of ELECTIONS in ELECTORAL WATCHDOG AGENCY ENVIRONMENT, PROVINCIAL GENERAL ELECTION SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE ELECTION and district/city.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation, the definition of: 1. The elections, hereinafter referred to as the election is a means of implementing the people's sovereignty is exercised directly, free, General, secret, honest, and fair within the unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
2. The Agency's next Election Watchdog Bawaslu is abbreviated Election Organizer overseeing the Organization of the Elections throughout the territory of the unitary State of Republic of Indonesia.
3. in the next Provincial Election Agencies abbreviated Bawaslu Province is formed by a Bawaslu oversees the Organization of the Elections in all regions of the province.
4. The Committee of Trustees Election Kabupaten/Kota, hereinafter abbreviated Panwaslu Kabupaten/Kota, is a Committee formed by the Province Bawaslu oversees the Organization of Elections in districts/cities.
5. Supervision of Elections is observing activities, reviewing, inspecting and assessing the process of organizing the elections.
6. information is information, statements, ideas, and signs containing the value, significance, and messages, good data, facts or details that can be seen, heard, read and presented in a variety of formats and packaging in accordance with the development of information and communication technology in electronic or non electronic.
7. Documentation is the collection, processing, compilation and recording of data, documents, images, and sound for public information materials.
8. Public information is information generated, stored, managed, delivered, and/or received by a public body relating to the organisers and the Organization of the country and/or the organizer of conducting of other public Bodies and as well as other information relating to the public interest.
9. A public body is an Executive, legislative, judiciary, and other body functions and substantially the duties relating to the conduct of the State, that some or all of their funds from Budget revenues and shopping districts, nongovernmental organizations or along part or all of their funds from the budget of the State Expenditures and revenues and/or Budget revenues and Shopping areas, community contributions, and/or abroad.
10. Public officials are appointed and assigned to a particular position or positions on the part of the public.
11. Information and documentation Manager Official supervision of the elections which further shortened Election Supervision is the PPID officers responsible for the collection, documentation, storage, maintenance, supply, distribution, and information service in the environment and Bawaslu Bawaslu Province.
12. Officials of Functional information and documentation Manager, abbreviated PFPID, is a functional institution as a public relations officer, computer institution, archivist, librarian and other designated to assist the PPID in the discharge of the management and information service in the environment Bawaslu and Bawaslu Province.
13. the Person is an individual, group of persons, legal entities, or a public body.
14. Public information Users are people who use public information as provided for in the legislation.
15. The applicant public information is a citizen and/or legal entities that have requested Indonesia public information as provided for in the legislation.
CHAPTER II INFORMATION and DOCUMENTATION SERVICE of the MANAGEMENT of the SUPERVISION of the ELECTIONS Supervisory Body of article 2 of the Elections as a public body implementing a management of information service and documentation supervision of elections.
CHAPTER III ACCESS to INFORMATION and DOCUMENTATION of article 3 (1) public information on the environment Bawaslu, Bawaslu, Province and Kabupaten/Kota Panwaslu are open and can be accessed by every user of public information.
(2) public information on the environment Bawaslu, Bawaslu Panwaslu province and Kabupaten/Kota Applicant public information can be obtained quickly, on time, the cost of light, and can be accessed easily.
(3) public information on the environment is managed at the level of District Panwaslu Bawaslu Province.
(4) the public information that is excluded in the neighborhood Bawaslu, Bawaslu, Province and Kabupaten/Kota Panwaslu are strict and limited.
(5) public information that is excluded in the neighborhood Bawaslu, Bawaslu, Province and Kabupaten/Kota Panwaslu is confidential in accordance with the regulations, propriety, and the public interest.
(6) public information are excluded based on testing of the consequences arising if a information given to the public and the consideration carefully that shut down public information can protect a larger importance than open it or vice versa.
CHAPTER IV RIGHTS and OBLIGATIONS article 4 (1) and Provincial Bawaslu Bawaslu reserves the right to refuse to provide information that is excluded.
(2) information which is excluded as mentioned in subsection (1) is designated by the Chair further Bawaslu.
(3) a Bawaslu and Bawaslu Province reserves the right to refuse providing public information in conflict with legislation.
(4) the public information that can't be provided by Provincial Bawaslu Bawaslu and referred to in subsection (1) is: a. public information which when opened and given to the applicant Information the public can impede the process of investigation and investigation of a criminal offence;
b. public information which when opened and given to the applicant public information can interfere with the interests of the protection of intellectual property rights and protection from unhealthy business competition;
c. public information which when opened and given to the applicant the information Public could compromise State security and defense;
d. public information which when opened and given to the applicant public information can reveal the secrets; e. public information relating to the secrets of the Office; and/or f. public information requested has not been ridden or documented.
Article 5 (1) and the mandatory Province Bawaslu Bawaslu provide, deliver and/or published public information under those powers to the applicant public information, other than information that is excluded according legislation.
(2) to carry out its obligations as referred to in paragraph (1), Bawaslu Bawaslu Province and establish and develop a system of information and documentation of the management of public information that can be accessed easily.
Chapter V OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION and INFORMATION MANAGER of article 6 (1) to manage the information and documentation services on the environment and Province set Bawaslu Bawaslu PPID Supervision of elections.
(2) the election Supervision PPID referred to subsection (1) is attached to the structural wing officer duties and functions of the Ministry of information.
(3) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu set by Chairman Bawaslu.
(4) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Province established by Chairman Bawaslu Province.
Article 7 (1) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu responsible to the Chairman through the Secretary General Bawaslu Bawaslu.
(2) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Province responsible to the head of the provincial head of the Secretariat through Bawaslu Bawaslu Province.
Article 8 Election Supervision in an environment of PPID Bawaslu and Bawaslu Province on duty: a. coordinate and consolidate the collection of information materials and documentation and supervision of elections;
b. storing, documenting, providing and giving service of information to the public; c. verifying public information materials;
d. consequences of conducting information are excluded;
e. updating information and documentation; and f. provide information and documentation to be accessed by the public.
Article 9 in order to carry out the tasks referred to in article 6, the Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Bawaslu Province and authorities: a. refuse to provide information that is excluded in accordance with the provisions of the legislation;
b. requesting and obtaining information from the work units/components/units of work which becomes the scope of work;
c. coordinate the granting of information service with a functional Officials into the scope of work;
d. determine or establish an information can be accessed by the public whether or not/; and e. to create, collect, and keep the information and documentation to the needs of the organization.
CHAPTER VI LAYOUT WORK and the ORGANIZATION of INFORMATION and DOCUMENTATION MANAGER OFFICIALS article 10 management of information and documentation on the environment and the provincial Bawaslu Bawaslu rendered by PPID Oversight Elections assisted by officials of the Functional information and documentation Manager with oversight and supervision by the superior Officer who manages the information and documentation as well as the consideration of the information service Team.
Article 11 (1) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu assumed by the head of the Bureau's tasks and her responsibilities include the field of information and documentation.
(2) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Province ruled by a Section Head duties and her responsibilities include the field of information and documentation.
Article 12 (1) PFPID have the task of helping the PPID in the management of information and documentation on environmental Bawaslu and Bawaslu Province.
(2) in carrying out the tasks referred to in paragraph (1), PFPID functions: a. identifying and gathering of information and documentation on respective work units in the neighborhood Bawaslu, Bawaslu Panwaslu provincial, and district/city; and b. the Setup, processing, distribution and storage of information and documentation on the work units Bawaslu, Bawaslu Panwaslu province and kabupaten/Kota.
Article 13 (1) Team in the information service of the Environmental Considerations Bawaslu consists of Secretary General Bawaslu speaker, a Secretary and some of the members in accordance with the field of duty.
(2) Teams in the information service of the Environmental Considerations Bawaslu Panwaslu province and Kabupaten/Kota consists of the head of the Secretariat of the Provincial speaker Bawaslu, a Secretary and some of the members in accordance with the field of duty.
(3) consideration of the information service Team has a duty to discuss, resolve, and decides about the objections addressed to superiors the PPID, and accomplish things that have not been provided for in this regulation.
(4) the consideration of the information service Team organized a decision-making function against the objections submitted to the PPID related information and solving problems and things that have not been provided for in this regulation.
Article 14 (1) Tops the PPID in the neighborhood Bawaslu is Secretary General.
(2) Tops the PPID in the neighborhood is the head of the Secretariat of the Province Bawaslu Bawaslu Province.
(3) the layout work and organizational arrangement of the PPID as listed in the appendix to this regulation.
CHAPTER VII the APPLICANT and the PETITION is considered part of the INFORMATION and DOCUMENTATION information and documentation the applicant Article 15 the applicant information and documentation include the following: a. an individual;
b. community groups;
c. non-governmental organizations;
d. community organizations;
e. political parties; and f. any other public body.
Article 16 the applicant information and documentation to Bawaslu and Bawaslu Province eligible: a. specify the identity of the corresponding regulations;
b. listing the address and phone number are clear;
c. clearly convey information and the required documentation; and d. include the intents and purposes of application for information and documentation.
The second part of The application for information and documentation of article 17 (1) the applicant's public information request information to Bawaslu or Bawaslu Province either direct oral or by mail or electronic mail (email).
(2) the applicant public information request information Panwaslu Kabupaten/Kota to Bawaslu Province.
(3) the request referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) may also be done by phone.
(4) in applying the information, the applicant must mention Information name, address, subject/type of information form and way of delivery of the desired information.
(5) the PPID in the lingungan and Provincial chronicling Bawaslu Bawaslu all mentioned by the applicant the information referred to in subsection (4).
(6) in case the applicant requests the public information referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (3), the Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Bawaslu Province and assist the applicant public information to fill out an information request form.
(7) an applicant for public information should request a proof to the PPID in the environment and/or Bawaslu Bawaslu Province as evidence that he has done a request for information after filling out the form referred to in subsection (6).
(8) the evidence referred to in subsection (7) accompanied his registration number.
CHAPTER VIII the OBJECTION is considered part of the Public INFORMATION DISPUTES Article 18 (1) the applicant is entitled to file an objection to public information in Election Supervision in an environment of PPID Bawaslu and Bawaslu Province: a. provide public information that is open; and/or b. don't meet, responding to, and follow up on the application of information in accordance with the legislation.
(2) the objection referred to in subsection (1) is addressed to the superior Election Supervision PPID.
The second part of registration Objection article 19 (1) the filing of an objection communicated in writing or not writing.
(2) in the event that the filing of objections delivered in an unwritten, PPID Supervision of elections in an environment of Bawaslu Bawaslu Province and help Applicants fill out forms for public information, objection and then given registration number filing objections.
(3) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Bawaslu Province and provided a copy of the form referred to in subsection (1) as a receipt of filing an objection to the applicant's public information.
(4) the election Supervision PPID noted the submission of an objection in the register an objection.
The third part is a response to objection to article 20 (1) After consideration of the Team getting the consideration of information service, Supervisor of elections in environmental Oversight PPID Bawaslu Bawaslu Province and provide a response in the form of a written decision to the applicant that is submitted public information who filed the objection no later than thirty (30) days from the filing of the objection were chronicled in the book the register an objection. (2) the written Decision referred to in subsection (1), contain: a. the creation date of a letter;
b. number of mail;
c. responses/answers written Election Oversight over the PPID boss objections raised;
d. command Superiors PPID Oversight of elections to the Election Supervision PPID to provide some or all of the requested public information in the event of objections received; and e. the period of execution of the orders as stated on the letter d.
(3) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Bawaslu Province and implement a written decision as referred to in paragraph (2) the letter d at the time of the establishment of the written decision.
(4) the applicant Informed the public is not satisfied with the written decision of the Supervisor the PPID as mentioned on paragraph (2), shall have the right to apply dispute resolution public information to the Commission for information.
CHAPTER IX REPORTING clause 21 (1) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu is obliged to make a report to his superiors the PPID and Chairman Bawaslu.
(2) Supervision of elections in an environment of PPID Bawaslu Province is obligated to make a report to his superiors the PPID and Chairman Bawaslu Province. (3) the report referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) includes the following: a. the amount of public information requests received;
b. time required Bawaslu and Bawaslu Province in fulfilling any requests for information of the public; c. the amount of the grant and the denial of request for public information; and d. the reason for denial in terms of public information requests are rejected.
CHAPTER X PROVISIONS of TRANSITIONAL Article 22 in the case has not been the formation of the Secretariat-General, Bawaslu Bawaslu, Bawaslu Province, and Provincial Bawaslu Secretariat according to the Law number 15 year 2011 about the Election Organizers, the Organization and the work of the electoral Supervision PPID set by the Chairman having regard to the Bawaslu terms and provisions in the legislation in force prior to the Act No. 15 of 2011 enacted.
CHAPTER XI CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 23 this Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on April 5, 2012 ELECTION WATCHDOG BODY'S CHAIRMAN, BAMBANG EKA JUDY WIDODO Enacted in Jakarta
on April 5, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN lamp fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia