Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51e036772095c9313233383436.html
BN 79-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 79, 2012 the MINISTRY of trade. Import.
. REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRADE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 41/M-DAG/PER/12/2011 ABOUT the CONDITIONS of IMPORT of SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the SECRETARY of COMMERCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the Sodium Tripolyphosphate (Sodium Triphosphate) is a strategic commodity as raw material. industry, so that the activities of production, procurement, provision and distribution of Sodium Tripolyphosphate to be very important in order to support the needs of the domestic industry;
b. that Sodium Tripolyphosphate currently have can be produced in the country, but its utility is still very low;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, as well as to further improve the effectiveness of trade policy related Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate import settings is required;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, and the need to set a regulation of the Minister of trade;
Remember: 1. Bednifsreglementerings Ordonnantie 1934 (Staatsblad 1938 Number 86);
2. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
3. Act No. 7 of 1994 about an endorsement Agreement Establishing The World Trade Organization (agreement of the establishment of the World Trade Organization), (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 57 in 1994, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3564);
4. Act No. 10 of 1995 on Customs (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 75 in 1995, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3612) as amended by Act No. 17 of 2006 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 93 in 2006, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4661);
5. Act No. 5 of 1999 concerning the prohibition of Monopolies and competition practices are Unhealthy Efforts (the Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 33 of 1999, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3825);
6. Act No. 8 of 1999 on the protection of the consumer (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 42 in 1999, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3821);
7. Presidential Decree Number 260 in 1967 about Affirmation duties and responsibilities Minister of trade in the field of foreign trade;
8. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II as amended by presidential decree number 59/P in 2011;
9. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 76 in 2011;
10. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 67 in 2010;
11. Minister of Trade Regulation Number 45/M-DAG/PER/9/2009 on the number Identifier Importer (API) as amended several times with the Trade Minister Regulation Number 20/M-DAG/PER/7/2011;
12. Regulation of the Minister PerdaganganNomor 54/M-DAG/PER/9/2009 on the General provisions in the field of Import;
13. Minister of Trade Regulation Number 31/M-DAG/PER/7/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of trade;
Decide: define: TRADE MINISTER REGULATION ABOUT the CONDITIONS of IMPORT of SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE.
Article 1 in this rule is: 1. Sodium Tripolyphosphate (Sodium Triphosphate), hereinafter abbreviated as STPP is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula Na5P3010, takes the form of white crystalline powder, odorless and soluble in water, is used as a food preservative, water softeners and texturizer, which is included in the tariff classification Heading/HS ex. 2835.31.90.00.
2. The importer manufacturer of STPP, hereinafter abbreviated to IP-STPP is an industry recognized STPP users and approved for importing STPP as a raw material needed for the production process and should not to be traded and/or transferable to other parties.
3. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of trade.
4. The Director-General is the Director General of foreign trade, Ministry of Commerce.
Article 2 of the STPP can only be imported by companies that have received recognition as IP-STPP's Director General.
Article 3 IP-STPP as stipulated in article 2 can only import a number of STPP required to meet the needs of the industry.
Article 4 (1) to obtain recognition as IP-STPP as stipulated in article 2, the company must apply in writing to the Director-General with the attach: a. photocopying Licence Business industry (IUI) or other similar business license issued by authorized institutions;
b. photocopy of Taxpayer Staple Number (NPWP);
c. photocopying Sign companies list (TDP);
d. photocopies of Identification Number Importer Manufacturer (API-P); and e. a recommendation from the Director General of the Manufacturing Industry Base, the Ministry of industry.
(2) the Director General of publishing IP-recognition as STPP 5 (five) working days after the verification of the field by the team to know the truth of the document referred to in the ayar (1). (3) the verification referred to in paragraph (2) do the longest 3 (three) working days since the application was received in full.
(4) the team referred to in paragraph (2) contains and officials designated by the Director General.
(5) in case the results of the verification as referred to in paragraph (2) indicates there are discrepancies, the data and information presented in the petition, then the Director-General refused to publish the IP-recognition as STPP. (6) the recognition of IP as STPP-referred to in article 2 is valid for 1 (one) year and extendable.
Article 5 (1) IP-STPP is obligated to deliver a written report on the implementation of the import of the STPP.
(2) the submission of the report referred to in subsection (1) done in terms importasinya is realized or not realized.
(3) the report referred to in subsection (1) is submitted to the Director-General every three (3) months at the latest on the date of 15 (fifteen) months via http://inatrade.kemendag.go.id with copy is submitted to the Director General of the Manufacturing Industry Base, the Ministry of industry.
Article 6 (1) IP-recognition as STPP was revoked when the concerned: a. do not carry out obligations of the report referred to in article 5 are more than 2 (two) times;
b. the proven trade and/or the STPP memindahtangankan diimpornya to the other party;
c. proved to change the information contained in documents IP – STPP; and/or d. was convicted based on a court decision that has the force of law remain the top crime relating to the abuse of IP-recognition as STPP. (2) a Revocation referred to in subsection (1) done by the Director General.
Article 7 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on February 15, 2012.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on December 13, 2011 MINISTER of TRADE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, GITA IRAWAN WIRJAWAN Enacted in Jakarta on 18 January 2012 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia