Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51bad9f7808a2f313233373433.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1024, 2013 the MINISTRY of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES. Balai Konsevasi Groundwater. The organization. The Layout Work.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 24 by 2013 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and GOVERNANCE of GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION WORK with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to support implementation of the optimization of the technical tasks of monitoring soil water condition and the countermeasure of the impact on ground water Basins capture Groundwater conservation and technological development Jakarta ground water , it is necessary to form soil water Conservation;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of energy and Mineral resources of the Organization and the work of Conservation of groundwater;
Remember: 1. Act No. 7 of 2004 about water resources (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 32 year 2004, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4377);
2. Act No. 39 of 2008 of the Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 166 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4916);
3. Government Regulation Number 43 in 2008 about the ground water (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 83 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4859);
4. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009, November 3, 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 141 in 2011);
5. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 April 14, 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 38 by 2013 (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 90);
6. Presidential Decree number 59/P in 2011 on October 18, 2011;
7. Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform State number PER/18/URM.PAN/11/2008 November 25, 2008 about the guidelines of the Organization Implementing the technical ministries and Non Government agencies of the Ministry;
8. Regulation of the Minister of energy and Mineral resources of number 18 in 2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of energy and Mineral resources (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 552);
Pay attention: the letter of the Minister for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic State apparatus Number B/2160/m. PAN – RB/6/2013 date 25 June 2013 and the Organizational Setup things Work as well as the establishment of the Ministry of environment and MINERAL RESOURCES in UPT;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES of the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of CONSERVATION of GROUNDWATER.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 1 (1) Groundwater is a Conservation unit technical implementers in the environment Geological Bodies under and is responsible directly to the head of resources of ground water and Geological environment.
(2) Water Conservation Land, led by the head.
Article 2 Conservation of groundwater had the task of implementing the monitoring condition of soil water and soil water retrieval impact mitigation on Groundwater Basins, as well as soil water conservation technology development.
Article 3 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, the groundwater Conservation organises functions: a. the preparation of plans and budgets, as well as the implementation of the cooperation and the management of information;
b. implementation of the monitoring of the ground water conditions;
c. implementation of countermeasures-taking impact ground water;
d. preparation of technical recommendations material utilization of soil water and soil water retrieval impact mitigation;
e. implementation of the technology development of water conservation land;
f. technical infrastructure and facilities management;
g. evaluation of the implementation of water conservation land; and h. implementation of administration, staffing, financial and household. CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION article 4 (1) Water Conservation Land consists of: a. The Subsections;
b. Section monitoring and Mitigation;
c. Conservation Technology Development Section; and d. The Functional Position Of The Group.
(2) the organizational structure of soil water Conservation as referred to in paragraph (1) are listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 5 The Subsections have a job doing the preparation of materials for the coordination and preparation of plans and budgets, cooperation, information, as well as the implementation of civil service Affairs, finance, household, reporting and archival.
Article 6 monitoring and mitigation plan Section has the task of monitoring the implementation of the conditions of preparation of conducting ground water and countermeasures-taking impact ground water, as well as preparation of the ingredients technical recommendations on the groundwater Basin.
Article 7 of section a conservation technology development has the task of doing the development models, architecture, instrumentation, and technical infrastructure management conservation of groundwater.
CHAPTER III article 8 FUNCTIONAL POSITION GROUPS (1) on the Conservation of groundwater there are Particular Functional Position Groups consisting of Researchers, investigators, Surveyor mapping the Earth, Perekayasa, Litkayasa, Engineers and certain other Functional Position.
(2) the Office of a particular Functional Group as mentioned in subsection (1) has the task of conducting activities based on Functional Position respectively in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 9 (1) a functional Office Group consists of certain Functional Office are divided into different groups correspond to the areas of his expertise.
(2) each Office of Functional group as mentioned in subsection (1) is coordinated by an official appointed by the functional head of the Hall.
(3) the amount of Functional Officials referred to in subsection (1) is determined in accordance with the needs and workload.
(4) the type and level of Functional Office as referred to in paragraph (1) established in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
CHAPTER IV the LAYOUT WORK in carrying out the tasks of article 10, head of unit organizations and groups Functional Office is obliged to apply the principle of coordination, integration, and synchronization of both in their respective environments as well as between units of organization in Environment Conservation of groundwater as well as with other institutions outside of Conservation of groundwater in accordance with their respective tasks.
Article 11 Each organization unit leadership is obligated to supervise the execution of the duties of subordinates, and in case of deviations is obligated to take the necessary measures in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 12 Each organization unit leader responsible for leading and coordinating their respective subordinates and provide guidance as well as guidelines subordinate tasks.
Article 13 Any organizational unit leadership is obligated to follow and comply with the instructions and are accountable to their respective superiors and delivering periodic reports on time.
Article 14 each report received by the subordinate organization of the unit leadership is obligated to be processed and used as a basis for drawing up the report further and to provide technical guidance to subordinates.
Chapter V ESELONISASI Article 15 (1) the head of the Hall is the Office of structural Echelon III a.
(2) the head of the Subsection and Section is the structural position of Echelon IV a.
CHAPTER VI and chapter 16 WORK-AREA Water Conservation Land located in Jakarta, with a working area of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi.
CHAPTER VII miscellaneous PROVISIONS article 17 changes to the Organization and the work of Conservation of groundwater established by the Minister of energy and Mineral resources, after obtaining written consent of the Minister for Administrative Affairs wing State apparatus and reform the bureaucracy.
CHAPTER VIII PROVISIONS COVER Article 18 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on August 14, 1995 the MINISTER of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, JERO WACIK Enacted in Jakarta on August 14, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia