Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51a038f660825e313233363539.html
bn296-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 296, 2013 BKN. General Functional Position. Planting. The dictionary.
REGULATION CHIEF BKN number 3 2013 ABOUT FUNCTIONAL TERM DICTIONARY COMMON CIVIL SERVANT with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of BKN, Considering: a. that in an attempt to support the conduct of the management of civil servants are accountable, it is necessary to perform the preparation of functional Office dictionary public civil servants in Central Government agencies and environment of the region;
b. that the dictionary term of functional public civil servant referred to in letter a, contains a grouping of functional Office General groves, formulation of functional Office names public, an overview of the Office, as well as a description of tasks that exist in the environment of Central and Regional Government agencies;
c. that the Dictionary term of Functional Public civil servant referred to in subparagraph b, can serve as a reference to the naming of common functional Office environment government agencies in accordance with their needs;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, and the need to establish Regulations Head Bkn General Functional Term Dictionary of civil servants;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3026), as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
2. Government Regulation number 16 in 1994 about a functional Office civil servant (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1994, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3547) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 40 of the year 2010 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 51 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5121);
3. Government Regulation Number 101 in 2000 about the education and training of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 198 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4019);
4. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, tasks, functions, Authority, Organization and governance of Non Government agencies of the Department of Labor, as already modified seven times last presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2013 No. 10);
5. Presidential Decree Number 110 in 2001 about the Task and Organizational Unit Echelons of Non Government agencies I Department as it has changed eight times last presidential Regulation number 4 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 11);
6. Regulation Head Bkn number 19 in 2006 about the Organization of Work and the Bkn as twice amended last by Bkn Head Regulation number 14 in 2008;
Decide: define: REGULATION HEAD BKN GENERAL FUNCTIONAL TERM DICTIONARY of CIVIL SERVANTS.
Article 1 the General Functional Term dictionary of civil servants is as listed in the annex which is an integral part of the regulatory section Head Bkn.
Article 2 of the regulation Head Bkn this entered into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this Bkn's head with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on January 21, 2013 HEAD BKN, eco SUTRISNO Enacted in Jakarta on 19 February 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN attachment: bn296-2013lamp fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia