Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f188eda708a41313231383532.html
ps45-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 110, 2013TENAGA work. The repatriation. Coordination.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 45 2013 ABOUT COORDINATING the REPATRIATION of INDONESIAN LABOR with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order for the repatriation of Indonesia labor from abroad in a special situation, the Government and the local governments need to work together in a coordinated;
b. that the Presidential Decree Number 106 in 2004 about the team Coordinating the repatriation of Troubled Indonesia's labor and his family from Malaysia was not in accordance with the development of the State;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the presidential regulation on the coordination of the repatriation of Indonesia Labor;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 39 of 2004 concerning the placement and protection of labor of Indonesia abroad (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 133 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4445);
3. Government Regulation number 3 2013 about Indonesia's Labor Protection abroad (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 3 by 2013, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5388);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION on COORDINATION PEMU-REPATRIATION of INDONESIAN LABOR.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the President is: 1. Indonesia's next Labor called the TKI is every citizen of Indonesia who qualified to work overseas in the working relationship for a period of time with pay. 2. Repatriation is the return of TKI from abroad to the region of origin.
3. Region of origin is the place of residence or domicile of origin in areas of TKI kabupaten/kota.
CHAPTER II SCOPE article 2 (1) the scope of the repatriation of TKI, including repatriation of TKI from point debarkasi to the area of origin in a specific situation.
(2) the specific situation referred to in subsection (1) includes: a. natural disasters, pestilences, wars;
b. of Jewish wholesale; and/or c. State placement no longer guarantee the safety of TKI.
(3) the deportation as referred to in paragraph (2) letter b, occurred because the TKI is concerned does not have a work permit and/or valid documents to work, or that work is not in accordance with work permits and/or legal documents.
Article 3 the return referred to in article 2, are solely for the repatriation of a large number of TKI and cannot be dealt with by a Ministry/institution, thus requiring concerted coordination.
Article 4 the repatriation of TKI in addition to that referred to in article 2 and article 3 is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
CHAPTER III COORDINATION TEAM is considered part of the formation of the TKI REPATRIATION, Position, and tasks article 5 in order to improve the coordination of the repatriation of TKI, formed the team Coordinating the repatriation of TKI hereinafter in this regulation of the President called Team coordination.
Article 6 Coordination Team has the task of: a. coordinate and synchronise the planning, preparation, and execution of the repatriation of debarkasi point to TKI to areas of origin; b. coordinate the repatriation of TKI debarkasi up to the point of origin;
c. coordinate repatriation of monitoring and control of the debarkasi up to the TKI origin;
d. evaluation and reporting the repatriation of TKI from point debarkasi to to the region of origin.
Article 7 Coordination Team based at the bottom and is responsible to the President.
The second part of the organizational arrangement of article 8 (1) of the team Coordinating the repatriation of TKI consists of Steering and Implementing.
(2) Directors as referred to in paragraph (1), consisting of: Chairman: Coordinating Minister for people's Welfare Coordinating I:Menteri Chairman Chairman Economy II: Coordinating Minister for political, Law and Security Secretary I:Menteri manpower and transmigration Secretary II: Minister of Home Affairs Secretary III: the head of the National Agency for the placement and protection of Labor Indonesia members: 1. Minister of Foreign Affairs;
2. the Minister of Justice and human rights;
3. the Minister of Social Affairs;
4. The Minister of health;
5. Minister of transportation;
6. Minister of women empowerment and child protection;
7. Cabinet Secretary;
8. Indonesia National Army Commander;
9. The head of the police of Republic of Indonesia.
(3) the Executor as referred to in paragraph (1), consisting of: Chairman: Secretary of the Coordinating Ministry for people's welfare Deputy Chairman I:Direktur General construction of the unlawful occupation-patan of labor, the Ministry of manpower and transmigration Vice Chairman II: General Government, Director General of the Ministry of the Interior Deputy Chairman: Deputy Field protection, the National Agency for the placement and protection of Indonesia's Labor Secretary: Deputy Field coordination of women empowerment and child welfare , The Ministry of people's Welfare Coordinating Member: 1. the Director-General of Protocol and Consular, Foreign Ministry;
2. The Director General of Community nutrition and maternal and child health, Ministry of health;
3. General Director of protection and social security, the social Ministry;
4. the Director-General of immigration, Ministry of law and human rights;
5. the Director-General of population and civil registration, Ministry of the Interior;
6. The Director General of Sea Transportation, Ministry of transportation;
7. The Director General of Land Transportation, the Ministry of transportation;
8. The Director General of Air Transportation, the Ministry of transportation;
9. Deputy Field Perempu Protection, Ministry Empowerment Perem-puan and child protection;
10. The Deputy welfare field people, Cabinet Secretariat;
11. Indonesia National Army Operations Assistant;
12. Republic of Indonesia Police Operations Assistant.
(4) the Chairman of the Directors referred to in subsection (2) and served as Chairman of the Coordination Team.
Article 9 Executor in carrying out his task got a briefing from the referrer.
The third part of Tata's work of article 10 (1) the Directors convened at least 1 (one) time within 1 (one) year or at any time when necessary.
(2) Implementing convenes coordination of at least 2 (two) times within 1 (one) year or at any time when necessary.
(3) in order for the coordination referred to in paragraph (1) and paragraph (2), Team Coordination may include ministries/agencies, or other parties concerned.
Part four Cooperation article 11 Team Coordination in carrying out the task can work together with the Governor, Bupati/Walikota and/or other parties concerned.
Secretariat of the Fifth section of article 12 (1) to support the smooth implementation of the team coordinating the Secretariat seconded.
(2) the Secretariat referred to in paragraph (1) was carried out by one of the functionally work units Coordinating Ministry of people's welfare.
(3) the Secretariat as referred to in subsection (1) is in charge of providing technical and administrative support to the Coordination Team.
(4) the membership and the work of the Secretariat as referred to in paragraph (1) established by the Coordinating Minister for people's welfare.
CHAPTER IV COORDINATION of REPATRIATION TKI in the AREA of sections 13 (1) the Governor, Bupati/Walikota formed the task force in the areas of TKI Repatriation respectively.
(2) the establishment of the task force referred to in subsection (1) is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
(3) in carrying out its work, the task force did a coordination with the Ministry of the Interior and the Coordination Team.
(4) the task force referred to in subsection (1) the reported execution of his duty to the Minister of the Interior periodically, at least every three (3) months.
Chapter V REPORTING clause 14 of the Chairman of the Coordination Team reported the results of the implementation of tasks to the President at regular intervals of at least 1 (one) time within 1 (one) year or at any time when necessary.
CHAPTER VI MONITORING and EVALUATION Article 15 (1) Coordination Team conducts monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the repatriation of debarkasi to the point of TKI region of origin.
(2) the results of monitoring and evaluation are used as input for making repatriation TKI.
CHAPTER VII FINANCING of article 16 (1) any costs which are necessary for the return of debarkasi to the point of TKI origin comes from the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues, and revenue and Budget Shopping area.
(2) any costs which are necessary for the implementation of the tasks of the Coordination Team are sourced from the State Budget income and Expenditure in accordance with the duties and functions of the ministries/agencies respectively.
(3) any costs which are necessary for the implementation of the task force are sourced from the respective Budget revenues and Shopping Areas of the province, and the budget of income and Expenditure area of Kabupaten/Kota.
CHAPTER VIII miscellaneous PROVISIONS article 17 (1) in case the TKI will have repatriated families, then repatriation included his family up to the region of origin.
(2) the family as referred to in paragraph (1), including wife/husband and children.
CHAPTER IX CONCLUDING PROVISIONS Article 18 at the time of presidential regulation is valid, Presidential Decree Number 106 in 2004 about the team Coordinating the repatriation of Troubled Indonesia's labor and his family from Malaysia, was revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 19 this regulation of the President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that everyone knows that this presidential Regulation enactment ordered by its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on June 18, 2013, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on June 21, 2013
MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia