Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51a0e748a09079313233373030.html
bn298-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 298, 2013 BKN. The Standard Of Technical Competence. PNS. Formulation. The guidelines. Repeal REGULATION HEAD BKN No. 8 2013 STANDARD FORMULATION of GUIDELINES on TECHNICAL COMPETENCE CIVIL SERVANTS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of BKN, Considering: a. that in an attempt to realize the civil servants who are professionals, need to do the Setup position competency-based in Central Agencies and regional environment;
b. that the professionalism of civil servants became one of the important aspects of the reform of the bureaucracy as mentioned in presidential regulation Number 81 in 2010 about the Grand Design of the reform of the bureaucracy;
c. that the Regulation Head Bkn number 22 in 2011 about the drafting of guidelines on standards of competence of civil servants Working in the environment of Bkn already does not correspond to the needs and development of the State;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, and the need to establish Regulations Head Bkn Standard formulation of Guidelines on technical competence civil servants;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3026), as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
2. Government Regulation Number 101 in 2000 about the education and training of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 198 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4019);
3. Government Regulation No. 9 of 2003 about the authority of appointment, transfer and dismissal of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 2003, an additional Sheet country number 4263) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 63 in 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 164);
4. Government Regulation Number 41 in 2007 about the Organization of the device area (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 89, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4741);
5. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization of work and the Non Governmental Departments as last amended seven times with presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2013 No. 10);
6. Presidential Decree Number 110 in 2001 about the Task and Organizational Unit Echelons of Non Government agencies I sebagaiman Department has eight times the last modified presidential Regulation number 4 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 11);
7. Presidential Regulation number 8 in 2012 about National Qualification Framework for Indonesia (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 24 of 2012);
8. Regulation of the Minister of manpower and transmigration No. 8 in 2012 about The determination of the Standard of competence of national Work Indonesia (Republic Indonesia in 2012 the number 364);
9. Regulation Head Bkn number 19 in 2006 about the Organization of Work and the Bkn as it has three times the last modified by regulation Head Bkn number 5 by 2013 (news of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 150);
Decide: define: BKN HEAD RULES ABOUT the GUIDELINES of the STANDARD FORMULATION of the TECHNICAL COMPETENCE of CIVIL SERVANTS.
Article 1 the guidelines for the formulation of technical standards of competence of civil servants is as listed in the annex which is an integral part of the regulatory section Head Bkn.
Article 2 entry into force of the regulation at the time head of Bkn, then Rules Chief Bkn number 22 in 2011 about the drafting of guidelines on standards of competence of civil servants Working in the environment of Bkn, revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 3 Regulation Head Bkn this entered into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this Bkn's head with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on February 11, 2013 HEAD BKN, eco SUTRISNO Enacted in Jakarta on 19 February 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN attachment: bn298-2013lamp fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia