Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c5102d4ba20b7ef313233323335.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1462, 2013 the MINISTRY of public works. The Provision Of Drinking Water. The system. The policy. Strategy.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 13/PRT/M/2013 ABOUT POLICY and NATIONAL STRATEGY for the DEVELOPMENT of the DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to improving the services of drinking water, the need for the development of a drinking water supply system aims to build, extend, and/or enhance physical systems (engineering) and physical (non institutional , management, finance, law, and society's role) in a unified whole to carry out the provision of drinking water to the community towards a better and more prosperous;
b. that based on Article 24 paragraph (1) the Government Regulation number 16 in 2005 about the development of the drinking water supply system, the Government devised and set National policy and Strategy Development SPAM every 5 (five) years;
c. that the regulation of the Minister of public works Number 20/PRT/M/2006 about policy and strategy development of Drinking water supply Systems need to be adapted to the development needs of the community;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, and the need to set a regulation of the Minister of public works Of the national policy and strategy development of Drinking water supply Systems;
Remember: 1. Government Regulation number 16 in 2005 about the development of the drinking water supply system (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 33 in 2005, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4490);
2. Government Regulation number 6 in 2006 about the management of Goods belonging to the country/region (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 20 in 2006, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 6409) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 38 in 2008;
3. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about Government Affairs Divisions between the Government, local governance and local governance of the province, Kabupaten/Kota (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4737);
4. Government Regulation number 26 in 2008 on National Territory Spatial Plans (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Year 20087 Number 48, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4833);
5. Government Regulation Number 42 in 2008 about the management of water resources (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4858);
6. Government Regulation Number 45 in 2008 about the guidelines the granting of Incentives and the granting of the ease of Investing in the region (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 88 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4861);
7. Presidential regulation Number 29 in 2009 about the granting of guarantees and Interest Subsidies by the Central Government in the framework of the acceleration of the provision of drinking water;
8. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of the Organization of Ministries as amended several times the last presidential regulation Number 55 by 2013;
9. Presidential Regulation number 5 in 2010 of the national medium term development plan 2010-2014;
10. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position of the tasks and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions, and the functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended several times the last presidential regulation Number 56 by 2013;
11. Regulation of the Minister of public works number 02/PRT/M/2010 strategic plan of the Ministry of public works in 2010-2014 as amended by regulation of the Minister of public works Number 23/PRT/M/2010;
12. Regulation of the Minister of public works number 08/PRT/M/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of public works;
13. the regulation of the Minister of public works no. 14/PRT/M/2010 about minimum service standard Field public works and Spatial;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS of the NATIONAL POLICY and STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT of the DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. The national policy and strategy development of the drinking water supply system which further shortened KSNP-SPAM is the guidelines for organizing the development of the drinking water supply system for the Central Government, provincial government, government district/city, business entities, and the public.
2. Drinking water is drinking water a household through processing or without processing of qualified health and can immediately be drunk.
3. provision of drinking water is an activity provides drinking water to meet the community needs to get a life that is healthy, clean and productive.
4. Drinking water supply system are hereinafter referred to as SPAM is an aggregation of physical systems (engineering) and non-physical infrastructure and facilities of drinking water.
5. development of SPAM is an activity that aims to construct, expand and/or enhance physical systems (engineering) and non-physical (institutional, management, finance, law, and society's role) in a unified whole to carry out the provision of drinking water to the community toward a better state of affairs.
6. Organizing Development activities planning, SPAM is carrying out construction, manage, maintain, rehabilitate, monitor, and/or evaluating physical systems (engineering) and non-physical provision of drinking water.
7. The organizer SPAM Development hereinafter referred to as the Organizer is the State-owned enterprises, regions, Regional Technical Service Unit/agency public service areas, cooperatives, private, corporately-owned enterprise village, and/or community groups who do the organizing development of SPAM.
8. State-owned enterprises which further shortened to STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES is a business entity that all or most of the capital is owned by the State through its investment directly derived from the wealth of the country separated the specially formed as the Organizer.
9. Owned Enterprises Areas which further shortened the CORPORATELY-OWNED COMPANIES is its establishment was initiated by local government and all or most of its capital owned by the region through inclusion is directly derived from the wealth of the area that separated the specially formed as the Organizer.
10. The cooperative is a group of people who have the same needs in economic sectors or social culture with the principle of democracy from its members and formed specifically as an organizer.
11. Private business entities is the private property of legal entities created specifically as an organizer in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
12. Society is a group of people having the same interests who live in areas with the same jurisdiction.
13. The technical Implementing Area hereinafter abbreviated UNIT is implementing a technical task items in the Office and in the regions.
14. The General Service Agency Area hereinafter abbreviated BLUD is a unit of Work area or work Unit Device on a work Device Unit areas in the environment of the local government which was established to provide services to the community in the form of the provision of goods and/or services sold without giving priority to seeking profit, and in conducting its activities based on the principle of efficiency and productivity.
15. The village-owned enterprises, hereinafter referred to BUMDes, is a village that was created/established by the village government ownership of capital and operations carried out by the Government and the community.
16. The Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of public works.
Article 2 (1) of the regulation the Minister is intended as a guide for the Central Government, provincial government, government district/city, organizers, and other stakeholders in carrying out the Organization of the development of SPAM.
(2) the Ministerial Regulation aims to: a. complete the problems and challenges of the development of SPAM;
b. organizing physical systems (engineering) and non physical (institutional, management, finance, law, and society's role) in a unified whole and integrated with the infrastructure and means of sanitation;
c. meet the basic needs for human life on an ongoing basis in order to increase the degree of public health.
Article 3 scope of the Regulations the Minister include: a. guidelines for policy formulation and strategy development of SPAM;
b. Scenario development of SPAM;
c. Policy Objectives; and d. Plan Follow-up policy and Strategy Development.
CHAPTER II GUIDELINES FOR POLICY FORMULATION and STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT SPAM article 4 (1) KSNP – SPAM is used as the guidelines of policy formulation and strategy development SPAM area.
(2) policy and strategy development SPAM area as mentioned on paragraph (1) are arranged with attention to the social conditions, economy, and culture of the local community, as well as the environmental conditions of the surrounding area.
(3) policy and strategy development SPAM area as mentioned on paragraph (2) are defined by the local government in the form of regulation of the head area.
(4) SPAM policies and development strategies area as referred to in paragraph (3) are arranged through public consultation.
Article 5 further Provisions regarding the KSNP-SPAM are listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
CHAPTER VI article 6 COVER at the time of this Ministerial Regulation entered into force, the provincial governments and district/city that has had its SPAM policies and development strategies need to adjust with the area of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 7 with the introduction of the regulations of the Minister, then public works Minister Regulation Number 20/PRT/M/2006 National policy and strategy on the development of Drinking water supply Systems, revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 8 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 9 December 2013 INDONESIAN MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS, DJOKO KIRMANTO Enacted in Jakarta on 12 December 2013 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1462-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia