Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f27e97720813c313231393138.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 120, 2014 KESRA. The Commission Is The Watchdog Of The Hajj. The organization. The Layout Work.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 50 by 2014 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of the COMMISSION of the INDONESIAN HAJJ SUPERVISOR with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the effectiveness of the implementation of the tasks in the framework of Supervisory Commission of Indonesia's Hajj, need to be set regarding the Organization of Work of the Commission and the Superintendent Haji Indonesia;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to establish the Rule of the President of the Organization of Work of the Commission and the Superintendent Haji Indonesia;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 13 of 2008 about the Organization of the Hajj (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 60 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4080), as amended by Act No. 34 in 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 142 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 208);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION on the ORGANIZATION OF WORK of the COMMISSION and the SUPERINTENDENT HAJI INDONESIA.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the President is: 1. A Supervisory Commission hereinafter referred to as the Indonesia Haji KPHI, independent agency is established to conduct surveillance against the Organization of the Hajj.
2. The organization of the Hajj is a series of activities is the management of the implementation of the pilgrimage that includes construction, service, and protection of the Congregation.
3. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of religion.
CHAPTER II the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of parts of the Union Position article 2 KPHI is below and is responsible to the President.
The second part of article 3 Duty KPHI has a duty to conduct surveillance and monitoring towards the Organization of the pilgrimage and give consideration to the refinement of organizing Hajj Indonesia.
The third part of the function of article 4 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 3, KPHI function: a. monitor and analyze the operational policy of organizing Hajj Indonesia;
b. analyze the results of the scrutiny of the various institutions of the Trustees and the community;
c. receive community feedback regarding the Organization of the Hajj; and d. consideration and suggestions formulated the refinement of operational policy of organizing the pilgrimage.
CHAPTER III section 5 ORGANIZATION organization KPHI consists of: a. the Chair;
b. Vice Chairman; and c. Members.
Article 6 KPHI led by a Chairman and a Deputy Chairman.
Article 7 (1) KPHI consists of 9 (nine) which consists of: a. the community; and b. The Government.
(2) the elements of the community as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a as many as 6 (six) persons comprising elements of MajelisUlama Indonesia, Islamic community organizations, and tokohmasyarakat Islam.
(3) elements of the Government referred to in paragraph (1) letter b as much as 3 (three) persons who may be appointed from the ministries/agencies with regard to the Organization of the Hajj.
Article 8 Member KPHI as stipulated in article 7 paragraph (1) are appointed and dismissed by the President upon the proposal of the Minister, after consideration of the House of representatives of the Republic of Indonesia.
CHAPTER IV the LAYOUT of WORK article 9 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 3, the Chairman, Vice Chairman, and members of the coordination principles apply mandatory KPHI, integration, and synchronization of both internally and externally in accordance with their respective duties.
Article 10 (1) KPHI convenes at least 1 (one) time within 1 (one) month or at any time if necessary.
(2) in a meeting as referred to in paragraph (1) KPHI can invite agencies and/or related parties.
Article 11 (1) decision-making KPHI made in deliberation to reach a consensus.
(2) in the case of decision making in the deliberations to reach consensus is not reached, a decision taken on the basis of the most votes.
(3) the decision referred to in paragraph (1) and paragraph (2), is valid when the meeting was attended by the fewest KPHI 5 (five) members KPHI with representation of the elements of the Government and the community.
Article 12 reporting KPHI task execution results in writing to the President and the House of representatives of the Republic of Indonesia at least 1 (one) time within 1 (one) year.
Chapter V KPHI SECRETARIAT Article 13 (1) in carrying out the tasks and functions, the secretariat assisted KPHI.
(2) the Secretariat KPHI as mentioned on paragraph (1), functionally is exercised by a single organizational unit in the Ministry of the environment hosts the Affairs of Government in the field of religion.
(3) the Secretariat has a duty KPHI provides administrative and technical support to KPHI.
Article 14 (1) the Secretariat KPHI as stipulated in article 13 is headed by a Secretary.
(2) the Secretary KPHI referred in paragraph (1) are appointed and dismissed by the Minister upon consideration KPHI.
(3) the Secretary in carrying out its task is functionally accountable to the leadership of KPHI.
CHAPTER VI FUNDING and HONORARIUM Article 15 all the funding necessary for the implementation of the tasks and functions of KPHI charged on the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues at the budget Ministry which conducts the Affairs of the Government in the field of religion.
Article 16 (1) in carrying out its duties and functions, a member of KPHI given honorarium.
(2) the provisions concerning the honorarium referred to in subsection (1) are governed by regulation of the President.
CHAPTER VII miscellaneous PROVISIONS article 17 (1) further Provisions regarding the details of the tasks, functions, and layout work KPHI arranged with regulation of the Minister.
(2) details of the duties, functions, and layout work KPHI as mentioned on paragraph (1) proposed by KPHI.
Article 18 Provisions on the determination of the Organization and the work of the Secretariat with regulations regulated KPHI Minister after obtaining the approval of the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of utilization of State apparatus and reform the bureaucracy.
CHAPTER VIII PROVISIONS COVER article 19 of this Regulation of the President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on May 30, 2014, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in 2014 on 3 June the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia