Read the untranslated law here: http://www.hellenicparliament.gr/UserFiles/bcc26661-143b-4f2d-8916-0e0e66ba4c50/r-anapt-pap.pdf
PART I AMENDMENT of SYNTAXIODOTIKIS LAW of BILLS RESTRUCTURING KAI TIS GENERAL PENSION MANAGEMENT of MINISTRY of FINANCE CHAPTER I Article 1 Amended provisions of Decree 169/2007 1. At the end of article 1 of Decree 169/2007 (I 210), paragraph 16 is added as follows: ' 16. The regular staff of municipalities µ s and regular employees of public corporations, institutions, and µ are link-in µ s µ s municipalities governed by the pension by--ranks of µ otikoys employees, as well as µ members of their families, acquire the right to a pension fund µ from the public in accordance with µ µ µ e the provisions of similar-DOS code and the provisions of law no 2084/1992 , when IP-riptwsi, µ without prejudice to the provisions of article 2 of law No. 3865/2010 (first 120). "
2. the provisions of the fourth case of Fri. 2 of Arti-article 9 of Decree 169/2007, as applicable, antikathista-ing, as follows: "d. for the FACULTY members of UNIVERSITIES µ, OP of TEI and of a. p. 2003. the allowance µ µ d preparation for teaching Asian and e-employment xwdidaktikis, and µ s allowance on the EV-compensation for µ for public creation and µ µ updating book-bag and µ µ for participation in conferences of the cases (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 of articles 36 and 37 of law 3205/2003 (1st 297) respectively. "
3. At the end of article 9 of Decree 169/2007, pre-stithetai paragraph 18 as follows: "18. As for the wage regulation µ µ what the syntax of the µ µ µ consultants and permanent s Deputies of the Pedagogical Institute, and the holders of special face-pagwn µ e Deputies tenure positions, within the Institute of education policy, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 20 of law No. 3965/2011 (1st 118), La account the µ µ µ monthly basic salary of paragraph 14 of article 11 of the above law µ th as defined by the provisions in force (each time) and µ e which µ istho-dotoyntan at the time of their output from the nationals-directive, augmented µ µ allowance established the µ a time service that corresponds to µ salary him and in years of service, as well as µ e special research allowance µ s of IP-riptwsis III of paragraph 15 of the same article as this applies every time. "
4. a. the provisions of para. 15 article 11 of presidential decree 169/2007, µ added the provisions of para. 12 article 6 of law No. 3865/2010 replaced, from their entry into force, as follows: ' 15. a. for those issues µ µ a pension entitlement is founded from 1.1.2011 and µ, µ retirement is recognised as th time actual µ µ th service retirement and predictable, which amounts to one (1) year for the first child and two (2) years for each subsequent child and µ µ matter until the third.
This time la µ account for the fundamental premise, and µ for the pension accrual, µ provided the employee has to pay dekape-µ ntaeti µ µ real dramatic public public service.
b. the provisions of previous case have quo µ µ and for those issues µ µ d pension founded right µ µ and e inclusion of recognising µ µ proposed, in accordance with the above µ, µ time until 31.12.2010.
In this case the time accorded in accordance with µ µ-(e) above shall not exceed µ, µ e aggregation-µ and included other retirement µ th service, the time required for the fundamental premise right µ µ according-ntaxis, where appropriate.
VOULI TON ELLINON EXTRACT Cfi. From the official µ a transcript of RqB΄, 4 August 2011, no. Meeting plenary session of µ, in which Diekp. passed the following draft laws amending µ: pension # public law µ µ µ public-Arrangements exist for growth and financial legal µ µ consolidation Issues µ – ATA Áñ µ µ Economic Ministries appointed legal, Cultural and Tourism µ µ, and labour and social security (c). The foregoing time recognized as retirement µ µ µ 3166 in accordance with the provisions of para. 2 of articles 17 and 20 of law 2084/1992 (1st 164), as the case may be.
d. If the employee has time and main insurance to another entity, the above many time-mated in a µ only operator demand. "b. the provisions of this paragraph apply µ o-land and for those employees are insured for the first time since 1.1.1993 and µ.
g. Right µ µ recognised systems on the basis of a-ntikathistw µ, µ provisions by public law-publication µ µ µ th this, remain strong.
5. At the end of the case III of Fri. 2 laid down in article 12 of Decree 169/2007, added verses as e-following: µ unhindered for employee hired for the first time by 1.1.1983 and after, where µ for the pre-ϋpiresia of which was a qualification appointment number µ as above, have paid social insurance contributions in another insurance agency µ what main insurance, fre-Hun proportional application of the µ articles 10 or 11 of the n. 1443/1983.
In the event that the experience which apetele-to merit appointment for µ the recruitment of staff, travelled to a country member of the European Union, µ, µ e insurance agency insurance µ what main security of this country, for the calculation of retirement as µ-µ µ have WMA implementation the provisions of Community Regulations-dvarts µ s on social security, as they each time they apply. "b. at the end of article 13 of Decree 169/2007 fines-thetai, (4) as follows: ' 4. For each µ service retirement than those referred to in article 12 which has traveled in space-RA µ State of the European Union, µ e pension insurance in insurance agency µ what main insurance against that country, have applied the provisions of µ Commu-notikwn µ s Regulation on social security. ' (c). the provisions of this paragraph apply µ o-land and ridden in the µ µ countries members of the European Union in which everything µ as have expanded the Community Regulation µ s for social a-ensuring.
6. At the end of the first case of Fri. 11 Arti-
Article 15 and the first case of Fri. 7 article 42 of Decree 169/2007, paragraph is added as follows: "when the above calculated pension amount µ of officials or servants of the µ St. re-determined group, at an amount which approximates the kanonistheisa syntax, as evidenced by the s-kothen joining in, the total time of affiliation, the µ µ retirement salary of the respective company employee or category of officers of the public µ as the retirement µ µ salary he applies at all times, every time. "
7. a. the provisions of para. 22 article 22 and Fri. 7 Article 50 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced as follows: ' requests or appeals means µ d-skoyntai, the Pension Service General Accounting-before that Court of the State of any third party rights in the Millennium-Ana µ µ allowance or pension system, the signal or formance recognition and for measuring time µ ntaxi µ-th service, have no legal recourse the Commission-in µ µ s nor la µ account if not accompanied by a µ bolaiografiko delegate that provides the relevant command. In all other cases require the c-authorization you must submit to the wearer, legalised µ for the signature by a µ authority and pre-Kei µ for foreign residents from its Pre-foreign Authority. "b. provisions of previous case have quo µ µ and for pensions that are paid on the basis of the µ provisions of presidential issues µ diatag 167/2007 (first 208) and 168/2007 (Α΄ 217).
8. The first subparagraph of para. 3 of article 41 of Decree 169/2007 as force µ after Fri. 6 article 20 of law No. 3865/2010 shall be replaced as follows: "the PPI number µ or µ triplasias µ retirement of th year of the military who are volatile energy becomes:-for those who pay its µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service in the year 2011, if thou µ pay 19 ½ years of actual military service, vocational µ-for those who pay its µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service the year 2012 , if thou µ pay 21 years actual military service, vocational µ-for those who pay its µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service in 2013, if thou µ pay 22 ½ years of actual military service, vocational µ-for those who pay its µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service the year 2014, if thou µ pay 24 years actual military service, craft and µ-for those who pay its µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service by the year 2015 and after µ , where µ-pay 25 years real µ vocational military Serv working.
The PPI number µ or µ triplasias µ retirement of th time-mind other military paragraph 1, as well as those referred to in paragraph 9 shall be:-for those who pay for 20 µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service in the year 2011, if thou µ pay 21 years actual military service, vocational µ-for those who pay for 20 µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service in the year 2012, if thou µ pay 22 years of actual military service, NGOs and µ -for those who pay for 20 µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service in 2013, if thou µ pay 23 years actual military service, vocational µ-for those who pay for 20 µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service the year 2014, if thou µ pay 24 years actual military service, craft and µ-for those who pay for 20 µ Council carried dramatic µ strA-tiwtiki service by the year 2015 and after µ , where µ-pay 25 years real µ vocational military Serv working. "b. The second subparagraph of paragraph 9 article 41 of Decree 169/2007 is repealed.
9. the provisions of para. 2 of article 55 of Decree
169/2007 shall be repealed and the second subparagraph of para-graph 1 of the same article shall be replaced as follows: ' exceptionally, if applicable prosayxi-ing of the pension due to six inwn µ µ µ, in accordance with the by-classes of article 43 of this code, the pension shall be increased for this reason can be defined µ µ f-f the µ µ monthly salary of energy, which based µ regu-and disappears the syntax as defined in para. 2 of article 9 and on Fri. Article 34 this Kos-Dika, case by case, µ view augmented by 50%. "
2 10. The provisions of indent III of Fri. 2 of Arti-article 56 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "(c). For those issues µ µ d pension right founded in the year 2011, the pension is paid throughout the µ µ n-junction of thirty-six (36) years actual µ µ y vocational retirement St-piresias and 50th eighth (58oy) year of age. The above service time of thirty-six (36) years for those issues µ µ a pension entitlement is founded by the year 2012 and after µ, is increased by one (1) year for each subsequent the µ µ µ calendar year and until the-µ filling forty (40) years full-time real µ ntaxi µ DTI Sy-th service.
The age limit provided for by the first paragraph of this case, increases gradually by 1.1.2012 during one (1) year year and until the µ µ n-junction of latitude the year of age. "
11. a. provisions of the second subparagraph of ypoperi-ptwsis aa΄ of case II of Fri. 3 of article 56 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced as follows: "The same applies when the clerk, while he has issues µ e-melt right µ s pension and leave before retirement age, making the µ between unable to exercise any profession µ, than when percentage at least 67%."
b. at the end of ypoperiptwsis ee΄ of case II of Fri. 3 of article 56 of Decree 169/2007, fine-thetai subparagraph as follows: "For the private internal guarding and guarding railroad lective of General, special and therapeutic issues µ operate detention and treatment issues µ institutions a-nilikwn, that fundamental right µ µ provides a pension of 1.1.2013 and µ, the pension is paid in full with the µ µ filling 58oy year of age or with the µ-µ filling thirty-five (35) years µ retirement th Serv-
tion irrespective of age. "g. the provisions of previous case have quo µ µ and for those persons referred in this has been insured for the first time since 1.1.1993 and µ.
12. the provisions of para. 12 article 58 of Decree 169/2007 shall be repealed.
13. a. at the end of article 66 of Decree 169/2007, pre-stithetai (12) as follows: ' 12. Not allowed in Ms. µ blonde case withdrawal Act µ e which limited time that has already been recognised as th e µ µ retirement payment payment µ µ d Council-tary re-purchase or redemption levy levy, µ after deadline µ of Fri. 2B article 66 of Decree 169/2007. Exceptionally, declaratory acts-Xpand issued in accordance with the µ µ provisions laid down in article 1 of law No. 1405/1983 µ may be revoked in Bo-women's lobby of µ, the request of the employee at any time, since the time it has been recognized that µ µ µ can serve to bring pension obligations-µ o µ from the public or µ from another insurance fo-rea.
Also, exceptionally and µ request of self employed – liloy is permissible to issue modifier, µ e which limited the time that has already been per-gnwristhei as µ µ ND retirement with the provisions of article 1 of law No. 1405/1983 where the competent pension µ floor-gano found that this has factored and time was a necessary skill when hiring an employee in the public service and µ identified as µ retirement th did not require the-shot Sy µ µ vocational contribution payments.
Amounts already paid by the employee to identify the time referred to in the above cases are not refundable after the PA µ-releysi five years after the adoption of the acts that are withdrawn or amended. "b. Requests for withdrawal or restriction acts IDs µ what time has already been recognized, the-which have undergone µ until the entry into force of the BAC-up law and µ µ s pending for consideration in directorates, loan Mon-ments to pensions as well as the relevant acts that eh-Hun already issued by µ µ µ, the above date and date-spring µ s at any stage in synta addresses transactions shall be made in the file.
14. The twelfth sentence of para. 10 article 12 and Fri. 8 article 37 of p. d 169/2007, and the second subparagraph of paragraph 14 article 5 of law No. 2716/1999 (first 72) shall be replaced as follows: "If the acknowledgment made after retirement µ of the employee the amount of monthly deductions not µ µ µ can be higher than ¾ of y above-pologizo µ µ quo monthly dose."
Article 2 Other pension provisions 1. a. After the first paragraph of the first indent of para. 1 article 3 of law No. 2081/1992, para-graph is added, as follows: "for those issues µ µ a pension entitlement is founded by 1.1.2013 and µ, the pension is paid throughout the µ µ filling forty (40) years full-time real ATI-µ µ railroad retirement service slot and exikostoy year old." b. the provisions of para. 4 Article 5 of law no 2084/92 are replaced by 1.1.2008, as follows: "4. The provisions of the fourth subparagraph of case-ing I of Fri. 1 of article 1 of Decree 169/2007 as applicable each time, have similar application and µ for as many of these persons are subject to the provisions of this sub-article µ.
b. Specially for the calculation of pension µ of Ano-further issues µ founded persons right µ µ a pension until 31.12.2014, taking into account the rate µ per-filling corresponding to 35 years of insurance in accordance with µ µ-(e) the provisions of this article. "
c. the provisions of para. 7 article 9 of law no 2084/92 are replaced by 1.1.2008, as follows: ' 7. (a) the provisions of the fourth subparagraph of on-ptwsis I of paragraph 1 of article 26 of Decree 169/2007, everything-how they apply each time, have analogous application of the µ-land and for those persons are subject to the by-law classes µ th this.
b. Specially for the calculation of pension µ of Ano-further issues µ founded persons right µ µ a pension until 31.12.2014, taking into account the rate µ per-filling corresponding to 35 years of insurance in accordance with µ µ-(e) the provisions of this article. "
d. the provisions of cases II and III have e-pharmaceutical and µ for those mentioned in those persons µ have been withdrawn from service before the force of those provisions.
2. At the end of the first case of Fri. 1 of Arti-article 2 of Act 3.3865/2010 paragraph is added as follows: "in case the above persons potentially-µ µ subparagraph in accordance with the legislation in force legislation compulsory insurance in µ Single point µ µ f-Employed Independently managing (E.T.A.A.), have applied the statutory provisions applying µ-visions of the areas this µ. Especially for those of the Ano-might have been placed in security by 1 January 1993 and µ µ e-the application of the provisions of article 39 of law No. 2081/1992. "b. the provisions of para. 3 of article 21 of law No. 3865/2010 replaced, from the date of µ µ reins of their validity, as follows: ' 3. a. Especially the persons referred to in article 7 of law 2084/1992 which occurs under General or katastati-ment provisions of compulsory insurance in The µ area In-ntaxis Engineers and Contractors of public works projects µ (T.S.M.E.D.E.) and in The Pension and insurance sector µ Health financial µ (T.S.A.Y.) , E.T.A.A., secured y-pochrewtika in the above areas, µ where appropriate.
The aforementioned persons shall be subject to the specific increase of Prosay-T.S.M.E.D.E. and Monosyntaxioy-sector objectives of µ µ T.S.A.Y. in accordance with the provisions of article 3 of law 3522/2006 (first 272) and Fri. 8 article 7 of law No. 996/1979 (1st 239), respectively.
For other classes of insurance covered by sub-chrewtika CN The µ s branches EPI-koyrikis insurance, welfare and disease of E.T.A.A..
For the missing branches have the µ-classes of article 39 of law No. 2081/1992.
b. persons of the previous case, where quo µ-Shaun wish s µ, µ can optionally secured in the µ, paying the levy on insured µ f-mind which is provided for those who have been placed in a-ensuring global security of any entity or the public until µ µ 31.12.1992.
c. If the above persons choose their optional lisi nel in the µ, falling also optional for supplementary insurance and assistance in The respective insurance Equity funds or µ s-ntistoichwn the areas of µ TEAPASA, by paying the insured them for µ µ by 1 January 1993 and insurance contributions.
d. provided a µ in cases (a) and (b) apply and µ for those from the above persons have enlisted the µ µ µ µ of the date of publication of this sub-article µ.
e. If the above persons, by their ranking by µ and the force of this arrangement µ, µ the secured State mandatory instead of T.S.M.E.D.E. or T.S.A.Y. and µ s wishes to continue their insurance in the µ public optional, eisfo-withheld attention in favour of the public considered µ-ing contributions in favour of voluntary insurance.
(f). If the above persons do not wish to CAA µ-optional Public comprehensive µ, and among stakeholders – the Buddha-µ s supplementary insurance and welfare, then they have paid for their insurance in the public and in their respective µ bodies –-µ s supplementary insurance and welfare, attributed to The µ s engineers and Public works contractors ' µ P-valve and Health financial sectors µ main insurance , e-security and welfare pikoyrikis of E.T.A.A. for arranging the insurance, except if µ-sfores for their respective industry sectors asthe µ-E.T.A.A. 's neias.
g. In case you want to continue the µ optional ferrule in the µ and insured not Holy at T.S.M.E.D.E. or T.S.A.Y., and actors – the µ s supplementary insurance and risk noias, then the arrangement of insurance in these areas for the µ µ µ a period limited therefor-scratched µ e payment of their contribution added µ from 1 January 1993 onwards freelance professional µ s-beaches as this trans is when µ µ publication of this, for each insurance month µ, without incurring additional fees and other charges. Insurance coverage-and the special contributions towards The µ s disease E.T.A.A. industry does not search.
The payment of insurance contributions become-Tai lump within three months from the first µ of the EPO of µ µ µ public publication month or in equal monthly instalments µ s-µ e petitioned or half of µ µ µ of the months for which s paid insurance contributions. The first instalment is paid within the third of µ µ publication of this month, and in the case of out-tabolis u µ th installment, this burdened the estimated µ µ for the insurance contributions additional fees and other charges. The amount of each instalment shall not be µ µ less than hundred (100.00) euros.
For insurance from the force of the law, µ th this onwards, paid the relevant contributions for µ from 1 January 1993 onwards e µ µ isthoys µ f-locked mind of The Engineering and Health areas µ µ interests of E.T.A.A..
h. In the case of retirement prior to the payment of the debt have µ application the provisions of article 61 of Law 3094/2010 (Duke 115), as applicable.
i. contributions towards the areas of kla µ-doy E.T.A.A. disease, that have not been paid by those persons who have been insured in the Public-public µ instead of T.S.M.E.D.E. or T.S.A.Y., no-reform anazi.
i. For those persons this paragraph f-Hun classified for the first time from 1.1.2011 and µ f-Hun after applying µ application the provisions of article 2 of the law of these µ th as applicable each time. "
3. a. provisions of indent II of paragraph. 3 Arti-article 2 of law No. 3865/2010 shall be replaced as follows: "the Fri. 15 article 9, para. 7 article 18, para. 4 article 20, para. 17 article 34, as well as of Fri. 7 article 46 of Decree 169/2007 and ".
b. From the provisions of para. 5 article 4 of law.
3865/2010 deletes the words "of article 11 of the Act and ' µ th and the first subparagraph of the first indent of para. 2 article 3 of the same law th antikathista µ-Tai as follows: «a. persons of Fri. 3 of article 1, irrespective of the time-their subjection to insurance, that fundamental-µ µ d pension right founded by 1.1.2015 onwards ".
c. the provisions of para. 1 article 5 of law No. 3865/2010 shall be replaced as follows: ' 1. Following the establishment of the Certification Centre µ s-napirias (KEPA), from 1.1.2011 and elimination, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of para. 7 article 6 of Law 3094/2010 (Duke 115), all other committees Certi-4 poetry Disability, continue to apply the provi-visions of the pension legislation of the legal µ µ St. which provide for the jurisdiction of Supreme Health financial committees, µ Army (A.S.Y.E.), Navy (A.n. Y.E.), Ae-roporias (A.A.Y.E.), as well as the Higher µ I-tional Health Committee of the Hellenic police force µ. "d. the provisions of para. 5 article 6 of law No. 3865/2010 replaced, from 1 January 2011, as follows: "5. the provisions of indent v of Fri. 2 the case vi of Fri. 3 of article 56 of Decree 169/2007 shall be repealed with effect from 1.1.2011. "e. at the end of para. 9 Article 6 of law No. 3865/2010 added subparagraph as follows: "From the above the date µ µ reins removed the provi-visions of the first case of Fri. 3 of article 56 of Decree 169/2007. "
4. At the end of para. 11 article 6 of law No. 3865/2010 added subparagraph as follows: "the provisions of this case have no application-application for those issues µ µ, founded notwithstanding, prac-xiodotiko µ a, right in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of para. 7
Article 19 of law 2084/1992, µ except those Tome-Hun left µ until 31.12.2010. "b. the provisions of the first and second subparagraphs of paragraph. 7 article 19 of law no 2084/92 are replaced, from 1 January 2011, as follows: ' 7. Officials and workers of the public, as well as µ military who has been insured, for main pension, to any insurance Agency µ everything before 1 January 1993, shall be entitled to a pension from the Government against us-µ rekklisi the provisions of articles 1 and 26 of Decree 169/2007, if thou pay 15 µ µ carried dramatic retirement full µ and the age pension-dispute. "
5. a. provisions of indent I of Fri. 2 laid down in article 8 of law No. 3865/2010 shall be replaced as follows: ' 2. a. provisions of cases I, II and IV of Fri. 1 of article 62 of law No. 2676/1999 (I 1), such as I-are valid, have similar application and µ for the survive-strong wives µ except those with disabilities by 67% and above, taken by take µ µ transfer or in his own right to a pension from the plan µ Public public µ. The trans-ranks of previous proposed subparagraph µ does not have µ for as many of the above persons la µ µ war take legal drafting, General, or drafting the provisions µ of µ s law 1897/1990 (first 120) and 1977/1991 (1st 185), u-bid and those are subject to the provisions of para. 14 article 8 of law No. 2595/1998. The pension paid µ µ a decreased by 75% in accordance with the µ µ cross-ranks of Fri. 9 Article 4 of law No. 2821/2007 la µ not taken into account for the purposes of µ the provisions of that paragraph.
b. the survivors of spouses under the µ Fri. 9 Article 4 of law No. 2821/2007, have vindicated pension due to death from the public or µ from wave-vector µ e insurance status sixty treated similar µ µ µ e estimated that of the Saint entitled the µ corresponding to this cause and syntax from the subsidiary body, anexarti-from the date of µ µ reins that there has been a death, Mrs. s the Hori and µ µ µ s e limitations laid down when appropriate by the corresponding main insurance carrier. Century-claims that have already been submitted and is pending whereas µ-considered outgoing by the competent services of the operators µ and economic legal results µ µ ATA made a-ince the µ µ, the date of entry into force of this law µ.
c. the pension granted to a surviving spouse µ e based on the relevant provisions of the pension # µ principles in community working the µ St., where applicable, are restricted to a-koloythws: If the age difference between µ of the deceased and his wife, afairoy of intervals µ µ µ th's marriage is greater than ten years µ, the pension of the surviving spouse, there is, for each full fre-Tosh dispute , reduce fixed µ: 1% for the years which include µ µ µ taken between the 10th and the 20th year.
2% for the years from the 21st to the 25th year.
3% for the years from the 26th to the 30th year.
4% for the years from 31st to 35th year.
5% for the years from the 36th and above.
If the surviving spouse's pension Council µ µ ete-Hun crippled or minor children or children who are studying under the conditions of the case IV of Fri. 1 article 5 of Decree 169/2007, the amount of pension that is truncated EPI µ shares to the children in equal parts µ.
The provisions of this case have no application for µ µ referred in those persons of which s a µ was born right before the µ µ date of entry into force of this Act µ th.
6. The provisions of the second subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 22 of law 3893/2010 shall be replaced as follows: "For the calculation of time issues µ µ Foundation prac-xiodotikoy µ rights of paragraphs 2 and 4 of Arti-article 20 of this law µ th for µ is measured and the accord-ro time." b. at the end of para. 1 article 22 of law 3893/2010 added subparagraph as follows: "the provisions of this paragraph apply µ and what from those mentioned in those persons µ f-Hun insured for first time since 1.1.1993 and µ e s."
7. n. d. 163/1973 (first 223) when µ f-Ross that relate to the recognition of Public officials in other proϋpiresiwn Bodies are removed and they considered retirement proϋpiresies µ µ s (e) the provisions of para. 4 Article 12 of Decree 169/2007.
8. the provisions of para. 7 article 5 of law No. 1976/1991 (Duke 184) are removed.
9. The AGA µ s or SEPA µ cases daughters whose paying the pension shall be suspended, in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of para. 5 article 5 or Fri. 6 Arti-article 31 of Decree 169/2007, where applicable, are subject to a system of health care of µ have been insured-in µ µ public data public, provided it is not eh-Hun right µ µ health care from other Buddhas-rea. In this case the shares of reservations for health care µ calculated on the amount of pension payable to them, like this I-apply every time and paid in the same institution, µ after application, submitted in the µ month January every year. When the first e-pharmaceutical µ of these provisions, the said application sub is within two months from the µ µ µ validity date date of µ th this and shares weighted contributions-tered by the date µ µ µ and submission.
10. a. the time service of persons of overseas-Romania subparagraph of para. Article 86 of law No. 3528/2007 as amended µ article first-5 of the n. 3839/2010, in the position Chief Directorate ensure µ, µ and retirement accounted for µ is measured in length of service who has traveled the organizational position.
b. the provisions of para. 14 article 9 of Presidential Decree
169/2007 have similar application and µ for the persons case quo µ previous.
c. The above also apply to those who already have shape-released in positions of the directors in accordance with the µ µ provi-the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 4 of article 86 of the code of Public Status Public Policies Administrative classifications of µ-all and Public Officials.
11. the provisions of para. 17 article 4 of law No. 3513/2006 (first 265) have a similar application and application: µ i. N.P.I.D. State employees and public e-picheirisewn µ or other undertakings of the administration-which sets s µ µ µ or ESS ESS the authentic µ µ e administrative act or as µ shareholder, as well as for employees of other N.P.I.D. that etatassontai µ, µ transported or fit into bodies governed by different insurance – pension scheme than that which belonged to the µ µ etataxi or the µ transferred, ii. officials of the public or public corporations µ or independent authorities or local authorities 1st and 2nd degree µ or of Bodies of the local authorities (a) and (b) extent of entas µ-order sought in service locations or entities covered a.-INCE different insurance – pension every-one in which decisions belonged until joining µ.
12. Especially for pensioners of the public taken µ µ µ e take their pensions the µ a disability allowance of paragraphs 4, 5 or 6 of article 54 of presidential decree 169/2007, as well as articles 101 or 103 of Decree 168/2007 (Α΄ 217), the amounts of Fri. Connector-1 mind of n. 3847/2010 (first 67), increment the µ µ in Christmas gift with the entire amount of the accord-RO system µ incapacity, sickness and Easter gift and allowance µ µ d licence with µ or half that amount, when on-fall.
Otherwise have applied the provisions of µ para-graphs 1 to 6 of article sole n. 3847/2010.
13. From 1.9.2011, the percentages of cases f-b and VIII of Fri. 2 of article 11 of law No. 3865/2010 (first 120) revaluation µ to 6%, 7%, 9%, 10%, 12%, 13% and 14%, respectively.
14. a. From 1.9.2011, pensioners of the µ-Saint, who don't have pay µ 60th of the-aged, withheld additional monthly contribution as µ-total: i. for pensions from 1,700.01 Euro 2,300.00 euro, up 6%, ii. for pensions from 2,300.01 EUR 2,900.00 EV-Rome, 8%, and iii. for pensions from 2,900.01 euros or more, 10%.
b. determining the µ total amount of in-ntaxis of the previous case, quo µ µ taken under-curb the amount of µ monthly basic pension, as well as µ µ sygkataballo ENA e this allowance amounts µ µ stress cone assimilation system referred to in article 1 of law 3691/2008 (first 117) and of any personal and a µ etabibastis dispute, α-fairoy µ of amount of Solidarity Levy-ntaxioychwn µ previous added paragraph.
c. Excluded the above contribution those drainage-teythikan µ e service initiative, as well as whatever-thee µ µ e la take their pension allowance µ s anikano-ness of the article 54 of presidential decree 169/2007 or an outgoing Director--ing µ e based on the provisions of law/µ s 1897 1990 (first 120) and 1977/1991 (1st 185).
d. the above withholding crashes the next µ e-# month from µ µ filling latitude year age.
q. For the first category, the amount of pension µ e s the retention of extra levy doesn't µ may fall short of one thousand seven hundred (1,700) euros.
(f). In other respects, the provisions of article 11 of law No. 3865/2010.
Article 3 µ SEPA data Syntax 1. The first sentence of para. 1 article 4 of law No. 3232/2004 (1st 48) is amended as follows: ' 1. the SEPA established µ/, in the case of the death of the former spouse's entitled to a pension because of thana-ex's wife from the public, µ fo-main and supplementary insurance stakeholders Áñ µ responsibility of the Ministry of labour and social security and the NAT if it satisfies the following condition in the aggregate-tions :».
2. point (c) of paragraph 1 of article 4 of law No. 3232/2004 (1st 48) is amended as follows: "(c). Ten (10) years of my life µ µ egga until the dissolution of the marriage-µ µ µ e th a irrevocable judicial decision."
3. point (e) of paragraph 1 of article 4 of law No. 3232/2004 (1st 48) is amended as follows: "e. total annual individual legal µ µ s taxable income that does not exceed µ twice the amount of each essential µ by the protection project annual Sy-ntaxewn to the uninsured elderly."
4. paragraph 2 of article 4 of law No. 3232/2004 (1st 48) is amended as follows: ' 2. The sum of main and supplementary pension bi-kaioytai the SEPA established µ/is determined as follows: a. In the event of the death of his ex-wife's, since the marriage µ ND had lasted ten (10) years until the dissolution of µ µ e a irrevocable judgment , the amount of Pension Fund entitled the widower or widow EPI µ shares at 75% the widower or widow and 25% in an SEPA µ/. For every year of my life beyond egga µ of the tenth (10th) and µ by the thirty-fifth World avocado µ (35th) year duration of marriage, the rate µ editorial entitled the widower or widow µ reduced by 1% to the widower or widow and increased respectively by 1% in SEPA µ preprinted/µ f.-mind on egga µ th life that lasted for more than thirty-five (35) years until the solution of the above, the amount of pension is entitled the widower or widow EPI around µ-dered by 50% to the widower or widow and 50% in TRANS-couple an µ/. In the above cases if the deceased or the decedent's leaves no widow or widower husband, the SEPA µ µ SEPA established or enhanced qualifies this according to µ µ e, accord-ro , where applicable, percentage of pension Edinburgh-kaioyto the widower or widow wife.
b. In the case of more than one beneficiary SEPA µ the incumbent for SEPA µ preprinted/when the main pension rates and EPI-koyrikis EPI µ µ equally between those shares. "
6 5. The provisions of this article shall apply in the cases where applicable µ death occurs after the µ µ µ-date of entry into force of this Act µ th.
Article 4 Pension issues µ ATA staff Provides
1. The relevant contributions for µ main locking the regular personnel of the former The µ µ municipal Public Health Fund and Officials (TYDKY), y-piretoyse in this when 1.8.2008, which com-xiodoteito administers µ e provisions similar
the µ St. and special Pension Every-stwtos IKA-ETAM and chose after force µ law. 3655/2008 (first 58), the previous locking scheme Eno µ-ing µ e based on the provisions of para. 17 article 4 of law No. 3513/2006, paid in the µ area where e-ntachthike the player who baryneto µ e the main pension payment upon the entry into force of law 3696/2008. The µ area shall meet with the µ katabo-Leigh of pensions for staff serving, and what has already retired.
The above have been implemented and µ for the former staff member Fund µ, which had etatachthei µ or µ etafer-nated in places other services before joining the µ-Fund as the µ area Agency Care µ µ what Public servants (OPAD) and had chosen to keep the former confiscations of µ µ etataxis insurance-pension-lending scheme.
2. The relevant contributions for µ main locking the regular personnel of the former The µ and Public Safety Fund µ municipal and community officials (TADKY), who was serving when 1.8.2008, which administers syntaxiodoteito µ e provisions per-loges of the µ St. and the special pension scheme with IKA-Etam and chose, after force µ law. 3655/2008 , the previous Eno µ µ insurance scheme on the basis of the provisions of para. 17 article 4 of law No. 3513/2006, shall be paid to the areas of µ bodies joined the µ by branches of the former the Fund in which µ µ was the pre-sonnel. The subject areas and µ µ (e) the payment of pensions of persons employed, and has already retired.
Especially for the staff etatachthike µ or µ etafer-ing from the former TADKY in posts other services before 1.8.2008 and retained the previous contents of the µ µ e-tataxis insurance-pension scheme, the pre-µ main contributions expected blepo insurance paid in The Public sector Security µ µ municipal and Community self employed-lilwn of The Supplementary Insurance Fund µ µ Public servants has been charged and µ e payment of their pension.
3. The regular staff of former Welfare Workers Fund The µ µ µ Port in ports (TAPEL) whose branches joined as The areas The µ µ µ Provident Fund Private sector (TAPIT), who served during the 1.8.2008, Sy-ntaxiodoteito from those entities µ e provisions per-loges of the µ St. and special Pension IKA-Etam and chose after force µ law. 3655/2008 the previous Eno µ µ insurance scheme on the basis of the provisions of paragraph 17 of article 4 n. 3513/2006, subject to the security of the IKA-ETAM according to µ µ (e) the provisions of article 11 of Legislative Decree No. 4325/1962 (first 191).
The above have been implemented and µ for the institution's staff, which has etatachthei or µ etafer µ-CIDE in posts and other services has chosen life-keeping the former confiscations of µ µ etataxews insurance coverage-ing pension scheme.
Employee contributions-employer ensure that µ correspond-should they start panicking in time insurance covered in pre-Eno vector µ µ goy by the end of the month of entry into force of the µ-law, µ µ th this transferred to IKA-ETAM µ after economic legal µ µ study-Actuarial address With Statistics and for technical and other projects of the IKA-ETAM.
The insurance of officials of the time referred-Fu in former TAPEL and in areas of the µ-PITT considered that travelled in a special Insurance Scheme of the IKA-ETAM.
4. In applying the provisions of µ Fri. 3 Arti-article 12 of law No. 3232/2004 shall be granted new exclusive µ a deadline for submission of an application for recognition, identification-term six (6) months of µ the entry into force of this Act µ th.
5. The ingested by AC µ µ 1.10.2008 regular pre-sonnel of # legal persons public µ µ µ law, with the name "Single Member economies µ µ µ f Employed Independent fund-managing" (EBRD), "Single point Security Personnel µ Media Information Media µ ' (ETAP), «e-Fund µ pikoyrikis µ-private sector Insurance» (TEAIT), '-insurance fund Banking Officials µ and s Epicheirise of general interest" (TAYTEKW), "The Fund supplementary insurance µ and Welfare Workers involved in Body µ µ security systems" (TEAPASA) , "The Welfare Fund Private µ µ field» (TAPIT), which is governed by the provisions of the code of Public Status public Administrative Policies µ h-pallilwn and Public Officials (n. 3528/2007, I 26) and which is secured to the branch pensions and benefits sector disease Foundation's Social system-µ ING Insurance-Single Tenant insurance fund µ (IKA-ETAM), under the provisions of article 11 of Legislative Decree No. 4325/1962.
6. a. The ingested by AC µ µ 1.1.2007 regular pre-sonnel of public legal person µ µ µ law, with the name ' µ µ a Agency Insurance number Free Profes-gel eye µ – OAEE ', which is governed by the provisions of law No. 3528/2007 and which is secured to the branch pensions and benefits sector of I-oak µ social insurance system – Single point a µ-subordinated Employees (IKA-ETAM) comes under the provi-visions article 11 of Legislative Decree No. 4325/1962.
b. the insurance settlement of personnel the previous proposed subparagraph µ, µ for the period of the appointment of µ to the OAEE until the entry into force of the BAC-up law, µ µ µ is made in accordance with the provisions of law 3163/1955 (first 71).
7. service time of regular employees of the IKA-ETAM, which originate from the Company cross-Species sex Monopoly Hellenic Public public EDEMED ' µ ', in which he included drafting and µ s-podoches at the same time, considered as actual time and µ µ th service retirement at IKA-ETAM and ETEAM, e-since the interested subjects µ return pensions they received during this time and pay any RST-paid µ during the above-mentioned period µ s
contributions for the primary and supplementary insurance.
This time is considered insurance time and 7 on Special Accounts µ what Staff Provident IKA-Etam, in which shares have been paid EI-sfores for the payment of the one-off help µ.
The above time la service account µ for the fundamental premise µ µ pension rights and on the calculation of µ the pension after olosche µ-steady repayment of debt.
The above time is considered insurance and time at ETEAM for issues µ µ decide pension rights-and for the calculation of µ the pension by The Supplementary Insurance sector Personnel µ Organiz-ganis µ s TEADY µ 's social security with the trans-ranks of successive insurance.
Pensions paid returned without interest in thirty-six (36) doses µ request of the aforementioned y-pallilwn, which shall be submitted within one year from the effect of this in the IKA-Etam and ETEAM.
Any resulting from expected contributions in µ µ µ e with the para-up, paid as a lump sum.
In the event of a claim prior to full payment of the instalments, the under-Misc paid one-time doses.
These provisions have been applied and for those µ f-Hun discharged service already.
8. The estimates of µ the provision of indent 2A paragraph 17 of article 4 of law No. 3513/2006 pre-thes µ a statement maintaining the previous e-mind of µ µ µ etataxis or transport insurance com-xiodotikoy scheme by officers of the α-sfalistikwn operators the Ministry appointed µ Bal Ep-ties and social insurance, extended for three µ months from the entry into force of this law µ.
9. The regular staff of public legal person µ µ o-µ law with wheaten name µ a ' Interdisciplinary Agency onikos µ-s Securities Identification number µ µ Plirofo provenance and Academy-licence (NARIC) ", which is governed by the provisions of the code of Public Status Public Policies µ Adminis-ment Officials and Public Servants (n. 3528/2007), such as those applying to officials of applicable µ public corporations and which secured syntaxe sector s of Institutions of social insurance system µ – Single-Tenant µ Insurance Fund (IKA – ETAM) subject-from the appointment of µ in NARIC-the provisions laid down in article 11 of Legislative Decree No. 4325/1962, as applicable each time.
10. a. Ose staff and of TRAINOSE that µ is transferred to the host institutions, in accordance with the µ µ TRANS-classes of article 16 of law 3893/2010 (first 188) barriers-remains governed by the insurance – pension scheme main and supplementary insurance, welfare and health care in which µ was subject before the transfer of µ these bodies.
b. hereafter service that provides the previous staff proposed subparagraph µ host bodies considers-Tai as a real dramatic retirement µ µ the Office travelled to the service of which µ is transferred.
c. social security contributions provided for by the legislation of the actors µ # main and supplementary safety and welfare, and for insuring the above staff, paid of µ in employer host bodies, not insured by the same µ s.
d. the provisions of this paragraph apply µ o-land since the entry into force of the provisions of article 16 of law 3893/2010.
11. a. personnel of institutions referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of article 1 of law No. 3920/2011 (first 33) that EDF µ-calls or host bodies transferred to µ, µ µ in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of the same law, µ barriers-remains governed by the insurance – pension scheme main and supplementary insurance, welfare and health care in which µ was subject before the etataxi or µ µ transfer of these bodies , e-except if µ e statement selected, µ µ a deadline within three months of µ version of µ mentioned in paragraph 5 of that article the joint ministerial decision, be brought in the µ µ points that h-pagetai staff of the host bodies.
b. hereafter service that provides the previous staff proposed subparagraph µ host bodies considers-Tai as a real dramatic retirement µ µ the Office travelled to the service of which µ is transferred.
c. social security contributions provided for by the legislation of the actors µ # main and supplementary safety and welfare, and for insuring the above staff, paid of µ in employer host bodies, not insured by the same µ s.
d. the provisions of this paragraph apply µ o-land since the entry into force of the provisions of article 9 of law No. 3920/2011.
CHAPTER Ii STRUCTURE of the GENERAL PENSION MANAGEMENT of MINISTRY of FINANCE and OTHER PROVISIONS Article 5 Addresses Pensions 1. The provisions of article 7 of Decree 79/1990 (first 37) is replaced as follows: "the services constituting the Directorate of pensions of Fri. 1 of article 35 of law No. 3763/2009 (first 80) restructured as follows: First ADDRESSES a) Regulations Address and Payment Order µ µ-litikwn allocation of pensions.
b) Regulations Address and Payment Order µ µ-ntaxewn price Members a. e. I and Op of T.e.i., Local Officials, public corporations and special categories.
c) Regulations Address and Payment Order µ µ µ price War and Military legal Pensions.
d) address Changes and µ was audit Sampling objectives on political, Military and Military European µ-ntaxewn.
e) Pension Address # oparaskeyastikis µ, Labour Courts and International Relationships-s.
ERMOUPOLIS II a) Independent t µ or µ s Handling and file.
b) Independent t µ or µ s Citizens.
III 4 FLOOR OFFICE 1. Independent Office Bulletin Ato µ and Service-TEM (D.A.Y.K.).
2. The responsibilities of µ µ Regulation Addresses and
Payment order µ are the following: a) the regulation and payment order µ µ pension allocation.
8 b) Version of acts of recognition (or µ limited) Sy-ntaxi µ th service.
c) anaklitikwn Version of acts.
d) cascading security acts.
e) Notification Nos assessed µ of the foregoing acts.
f) µ acts insurance transfer rights-issues µ from the national to the special pension system µ a, officials of the European Communities or other per-profiles an pension scheme µ µ a (actuarial equivalent-force µ o).
g) Designation of µ µ th service retirement in cases-ments laid down that from text information µ µ law. #
the Designation number µ) if service/experience practicing servant regarded as µ retirement. h) Revaluation of pensions µ all accord-ro staff-officers, µ e based on the provisions of the text added µ # µ.
j) execution, payment order and notification of µ s-nwterw acts, and acts of Audit Committee Regulation number µ Pensions Acts (EEPKS).
k) enforcement of judgments of the Court of Auditors which arranged µ or µ modifies already-because o µ katabal inform syntax.
l) Version katalogistikwn acts.
m) Answers in the House, to public authorities, µ in fo-stakeholders and µ µ µ e individual temporarily citizens on questions, per-times, queries and issues µ µ pension schemes vil-suction.
3. The Regulations Address and Payment Order µ µ Pension Policies, allocation is structured in the following t µ or µ-ATA: a. t µ or µ s First Regulation and Payment Order µ µ µ t allocation or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos µ µ functions, in the part relating to: AA) officials of the ministries of:-External (including µ µ µ include and diplomatic criminal officials µ) -Growth, competitiveness and shipping, (SY-µ µ µ including comprise of officials and education-ED staff of Academic µ µ e commercial virus Nayti-ing), rural development and food-µ s,-Justice (including µ µ µ include and dikasti-ment officers)-Culture and Tourism µ µ µ include Council Regulation (including µ µ to the employees of the National Opera and the Orchestra musicians µ falling on insured-listiki – pension protection of the Saint µ , Ms-bid and officials and the State musical Floor µ-chistras Athens National Orchestra Thessalo-Niki), AB) employees:-the House, the master-plan of # legal Council Council µ µ of State-General Secretariat µ µ Line of press and information,-the Data protection authority, µ-of the Greek radio television (ERT) falling on insurance – pension Protec-tion of the µ St., AG) officials and researchers from NCSR DIMOKRI-TOS and nagref and dd) the civilian staff of the National Intelligence Agency ( EII).
b. t µ or µ µ d Ii Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos µ µ functions, in the part relating to: AA) officials and teachers:-all categories and degree levels of Primary-µ µ µ and Secondary education, BB) employees:-the Central Office of the Ministry of education, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds issues µ , c. t µ or µ µ d Iii Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos µ µ functions, in the part relating to: AA) officials of Ministries: µ-economic interests (including µ µ µ and including Gover-wing officials of legal Council µ µ Legal Council of Member State),-National Defence µ s (excluding the military µ) -Labor and social security, BB) employees:-Hellenic statistical authority (El. STAT.)-Share The Fund for Civil Servants µ (MTPY)-Rate µ regulator for energy (RAE) and SG) political and educational personnel of all MS-tigoriwn and degree levels of Senior Military µ Ec-Educational Institutions (ASEI) issues µ.
d. t µ or µ µ d Iv Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos µ µ functions, in the part relating to: AA) officials of Ministries:-Internal, Administrative Reform µ and E-Governance, ktronikis-environment, energy and Climate Change, µ-DTI µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks,-health and social solidarity,-the protection of the citizen (with the exception of personal enstoloy µ of physical security issues µ µ µ include both-including µ of staff of the Greek Agrofyla-
KIS), BB) employees:-the National Printing House, the Agency's regulation-µ µ agenda and Chartografise Land s Greece (OKXE/Public),-the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA),-the independent authority of the Ombudsman,-Supreme Council for civil personnel selection board µ (a-SEP)-µ µ boatyard, The Postal savings falling to the insurance-pension protection of the public, µ-the Agency Insured µ µ Care Agency data Public µ o-wheat (OPAD) covered by the insurance-retirement-xiodotiki protection of the Saint µ , SG) officers and staff of National Public School educative µ-public health (— NSPH).
4. The Regulations Address and Payment Order µ µ Member Universities allocation and Op of T.e.i., Local Officials, #-µ µ legal persons of public law and Special category information is structured in the following t µ or µ: a. t µ or µ s First Regulation and Payment Order µ µ µ t allocation or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos responsibilities when µ µ part relating to classifications all Nursing Council issues µ µ Institutions including µ µ including the doctors.
b. t µ or µ µ d Ii Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t (a) it has also referred to in µ-9 fo 2 Nos responsibilities when µ µ µ part relating to Public it-Government and EU officials, Meps, Arti µ-Hess Legal, µ århus and Presidents of Communities.
g. t µ or µ µ d Iii Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t has the mentioned µ in direc-
fo 2 Nos responsibilities when µ µ part relating to: AA) employees:-public municipal Child Stations µ, µ-Public article 1 of law No. 541/1977 (I 42),-# µ at Prefecture Administration Authorities,-Organisations for a Railway µ µ s Greece (OSE)-Greek Post (ELTA) points µ, µ Telecom organisation (OTE),-the paying Public their pensions are not borne by the general public, µ-KEPE, of The Provident Fund µ µ public classifications Published all of The µ and deposits and loans Fund , BB) insured µ-appointed former FUND, SG) National resistance fighters is syntaxi-OGA oychoi, PhD) uninsured national resistance Fighters.
d. t µ or µ µ d Iv Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos responsibilities when µ µ part relating to: AA) officials and teachers:-all categories and degree levels of µ AEI and TEI,-School Pedagogy technological education (a. p.. Gf),-of the Special Pedagogical Academy, µ-the Ecclesiastical Faculties , BB) employees and consultants of the Institute Te µ-chnologikis Education (ITE), SG) officials and researchers of the Academy Mathematics-economy Kinshasa µ, PhD) officials and members of the Pedagogical Institoy µ-(P.j.), EU) teachers recognized schools of foreign data µ, and employees:-of The Fund Administration µ university academics µ Forests (N.p.d.d.),-Te system µ Scholarships (IKY),-the National Library and other public public bi-bliothikwn µ.
5. The Regulations Address and Payment Order µ µ µ Military and War price legal Pensions is structured in the following t µ or µ: a. t µ or µ s First Regulation and Payment Order µ µ µ t allocation or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos responsibilities when µ µ µ Officials related part a-contractual µ s Armed Forces.
b. t µ or µ µ d Ii Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos responsibilities when µ µ part relating to:-the respective Officials µ Physical Security issues µ and ﬁre-rosbestikoy College, µ-Military legal Pensions and µ-national resistance Fighters and Pensions a µ s-Hou µ Population.
g. t µ or µ µ d Iii Regulation and Payment Order price µ µ or µ t has the µ referred to in paragraph 2 Nos responsibilities when µ µ part relating to Anthypa-spistes, Nco numbers and µ Hoplites armed Na-µ s poem, of Physical Security issues µ and Pyrosbesti-ing Body µ.
6. The responsibilities of directing µ Conducting Meta-shots and µ sample checks on Samples of Culture-mentary, Military and War Pensions are legal µ s-koloythes: a) Delete deceased pensioners.
b) Granting Tue µ months syntax.
c) Change of address or no bank account number µ µ.
d) Grant or discontinuance EKAS.
e) Granting or interruption of family allowances µ.
f) Servicing loans.
g) Granting certificates or certificates.
the) clearance and actions for payment µ or act s, µ µ regulation after the filling of µ µ e-Justice retirement age.
I) Actions, due to change of personal in-resistance, aging orphan and end of-the quo µ µ µ date disaster studies retired.
j) Suspension, µ, limited reallocation and Abov-syntax number µ.
k) Cost number µ overpaid PHO-authoring and petitioned for residence issues µ revealed by the exercise of the powers of µ.
l) Check amounting to µ, incomes where this affects the amount of essential syntax or subsidised quo µ µ.
m) actions in case of change of amounts in µ-ntaxis or parakoloythoyntwn writing µ s allowances-due salaries µ µ changes of energy or other s-µ, dose adjustment when not issued Pension Act.
n) Collaboration r µ µ µ Line General Information-ing Systems e.g. µ for the anti reflection i.e. µ µ s-raised at address and relate µ nografikes µ applied engineering-pension applications.
o) Clearing and payment actions µ or µ pension fund valuations, added to over 50 µ s deceased pensioners resulting from the exercise of the powers of the µ-address.
p) Reprinted payment order µ price due to loss or destruction.
q) Actions for the payment Christoygen Gift-Gift, Easter and Authorization system in µ Sickness prac-xioychoys.
r) Actions for reimbursement of a pension with a µ f-mind time is µ retirement service.
s) Answers in the House, to public authorities, µ in fo-stakeholders and µ µ µ e individual temporarily citizens on questions, per-times, queries and issues µ µ pension schemes vil-suction, µ responsibility of management.
k) transmission to the Court of Auditors, µ, Address of askoy µ data before the competent µ µ d-kiwn climate of objections concerning issues µ µ responsibility of CCW systems Directo-rate Division carry out Changes on political, Military and War Pensions and legal wording µ views on allegations of enista µ µ.
Ms.) Actions on Economic Affairs Committee dikaiwthe µ-pating military pensioners.
RK) Check kataballo µ pensions data as to the correct application of µ pension provisions.
XXIII) data collection documentation documentation control µ.
RP) edit controls.
10 cm) Cost number µ overpaid PHO-authoring and petitioned for residence issues µ revealed by the exercise of the powers of µ.
(z)) Exercise objection of µ, regulation acts as well as against when performing these operations, Audit Operations Committee Regulation number µ Pensions in cases of disagreement between the Chief µ µ view address and Chief of Bal µ µ µ Regulations Address matching and Flood Command-ro µ Pension allocation.
KZ) compilation of the annual report on the results of checks µ lodged in Head µ Eno
the Directorate-General for Pensions.
Cay) accounting of economic legal requirements-nancing µ and public obligations µ St. arising from successive security provisions, odio µ-ness of the address.
7. Carry out address Changes and individual µ-liptikwn Sampling checks on Political, Military and War Pensions structured legal µ below t µ or µ-ATA: a. t µ or µ s First Conducting Changes t µ or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 7 under 1(a) µ µ up XXI Nos responsibilities on pensions Áñ µ µ Regulation addresses the jurisdiction and Mandate Pension Payments price Policies µ and Synta-sions of the officials of Ministry of education By cludes th religious and ethnic backgrounds and learning issues µ.
b. t µ or µ s Ii Conducting Changes t µ or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 7 under 1(a) µ µ up XXI Nos responsibilities on pensions Áñ µ µ Regulations address the jurisdiction and Mandate Employee Pension Payments µ price local authorities, public corporations and special categories, as well as on the ntaxewn Writers-Artists.
g. t µ or µ s Iii Conducting Changes t µ or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 7 under 1(a) µ µ up XXI Nos responsibilities on pensions Áñ µ µ Regulations address jurisdiction and Payment Order µ µ price Military and European Warship-ntaxewn.
d. t µ or µ µ d Iv Sampling sample checks t µ or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 7 under items up to µ kz΄ XXII Nos responsibilities on pensions µ Áñ µ responsibility of this Address.
8. The responsibilities of directing µ µ oparaskeya-active Legal work, the courts and international relations are the following: a) Study and recommend proposals for amending the provisions of the pension # legislation public µ µ osi-pension or public corporations.
b) Compiling or editing # oschediwn µ pension-lending µ view content relating to the pensions of the public pensions µ or public corporations.
c) Concentration and classification of existing retirement µ-xiodotikis # µ law, as well as continuous or periodic Kos-dikopoiisi this.
d) providing information to questions on µ µ e deductions from the salaries of the insured public data µ µ St., for main pension.
e) Concentration of all kinds of economic statistics and µ and information referred to-ing on pensions, as well as µ ethodiki ranking and edit them-to assist the formulation of the policy referred to generally in pensions.
f) Version related statistical bulletin.
g) Responses in the House, to public authorities, µ in fo-stakeholders and µ µ µ e individual temporarily citizens on Questions, Per-times, queries and issues µ µ pension schemes vil-suction, µ responsibility of management.
the) follow-up of European Regulation µ µ s for labour insurance etaki µ µ-mind in the European Union, as well as µ-filling and sending the relevant forms.
I) performance of µ in orizo Fri. 1 of article 12 of law 2621/1998.
j) monitor pension # foreign legislation µ and concentration international statistics of the µ area of pensions.
k) appeal µ instruments against acts of the relevant climatic µ µ-akioy, as well as decisions of the µ-Court of Auditors issues µ.
IB) Epi µ session up objections, in ekdido-µ operations data from the Regulation Addresses and µ ntolis µ e-Payment Pension allocation.
m) Epi µ session of appeal against Act s regulation regulation Institutions pension µ µ Social system a-sfalisewn (Ika) and other Insurance Agency-in µ s, in which, in accordance with µ µ µ r law, such responsibility µ Nos.
n) Notification to interested consumers at µ of judgment-ings, issued by the Committee set up by article 1 of law 599/1968 (first 256).
o) Epi µ session to identify lasting synta-XI µ th service, by the Committee referred to in article 4 of law 599/1968, in case of inability to µ t µ proof or economy-this official system µ µ s elements.
p) Epi µ session up requests review of acts of the said Committee and notification of ekdido µ of this decisions.
q) auxiliary work for the operation of the accord-ro Committees, articles 1 and 4 of Act 599/1968.
9. the address # oparaskeyastikis Work, µ-exercise remedies and international relations diarthrw-answer below t µ or µ: a. t µ or µ s First Pension oparaskeyastikis µ Work # t µ or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 9, under 1(a) µ up to VII Nos responsibilities µ.
b. t µ or µ s Ii international relations t µ or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 9, under items VIII and x Nos µ µ by powers.
g. t µ or µ s Iii of appeal t µ or µ has the µ referred to in paragraph 9, in items XI and XVII by Bal µ µ powers.
10. The responsibilities of the independent µ t µ or µ Διεκ plan-conclusion-information and Citizens File are the following: (a) compliance with Protocol eisercho) µ on directorates, loan Mon-ments to pensions and pension documents cases-ings.
b) handling of documents.
c) entry in the books exercho µ plans protocol documents.
d) Epi µ print and distribution µ negligence price circulars, u-bid and every nature forms, relevant µ e Pension addresses.
e) granting of copies from documents of pension-dotikwn folders.
11 f) classification of µ and guarding of pension f-kelwn.
g) placement of reimbursable documents to the-keioys pension folders.
the) Observance and preservation of original ekdido µ f-managing acts or decisions annually in the µ bibliodetoy µ s involved.
I) Classification of documents µ para µ remain or IP-rierchontai for storing the file.
I) Epi µ session typing and parable of the OL-
graphs, acts and decisions of the Council Address-ntaxewn.
11. The powers of the independent µ t µ or µ-piretisis Direct system Citizens are defined as follows: a) reception and informing citizens about various issues µ-PA pension schemes from the public, such as µ for the conditions fundamental rights Foundation µ µ authoring system, calculating µ what this all gitika in case sufficient justifica-that must be submitted.
b) Epi µ µ where direct transmission session requests information or requests of PAROS-petitions-simple complaints on substantive CCW competent µ µ units of organic Dg and sending a reasoned ntisewn µ-CL data for citizens, within the Tasso of µ µ law the period µ viruses.
c) Mary µ to for proper function of µ Tilefwni-Ed Information Centre Citizens information µ and e-room response.
d) Collaboration r µ addresses Pensions and r µ µ or µ t s processing and file for direct offsets a µ-poteles µ µ concerned their risk information including project-cator µ e the outcome of their case in various stages-by the editor.
e) Receipt and registration of applications and other documents, transcripts and certificate validation of the signature, as well as granting bebaiwse-s and certificates.
f) Print and issue copies of syntaxiodo-wing acts of new retirees and their senior µ pension µ a data taken into account for the calculation of their pension µ.
g) Actions for addressing µ µ anti changes of prac-xiodotikis the situation of pensioners as hereby-writing, change of address and change bank accounts-garias µ.
the) publication and distribution µ information leaflets, e-ntypwn and directives on issues µ µ e Dieythynse ' s Pensions.
I) Mary µ to effectively collaborate more efficiently µ µ e citizen service centres (K.e.p.).
j) Recording hints of citizens and promote them to the competent departmental units µ µ for the t-poetry.
12. We recommend that independent Office D.A.Y.K. µ e the following: exceed the following responsibilities: (a) µ Bal) Operational, functional and technical support of the Web Application D.A.Y.K. application µ and b) provision of technical support and information to Personal addresses – Economic legal y µ-poyrgeiwn, public corporations and local authorities 1st and 2nd degree-µ µ on merger with the details of items in D.A.Y.K..
Article 6 Amendment provisions of pension # µ µ instruments of redress legislation 1. The provisions of the first subparagraph of para. 1 of Arti-article 66 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' 1. Regulation µ and payment order of synta µ-sions, such devices and µ µ allowances that heavy-mind the µ public and paid by it, µ e-attaches to personal pensions, be in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of this Code by Synta addresses transactions of the Treasury of the State µ e practice issued by the Director of the competent µ E-ing Pensions. "
2. the provisions of para. 2 of article 66 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced as follows: "2. The objection shall be exercised: (a)) by the Director of the competent Directorate Conducted µ-change action µ Samples sample checks and an appeal where, when the conduct e-µ # control, establish a µ µ applied incorrect application of pension-dotikwn provisions.
b) By anyone who has legitimate interest in the µ µ µ and only when the part of µ µ µ pension agency within six months from the notification µ of the Act. "
3. the provisions of para. 4 of article 66 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "4. The correction of any item which para-launch price enefilochwrise µ in operations ekdido-ing in line with µ µ µ e previous paragraphs µ-threatening to become the institution that has issued µ after applying the treatment of the person concerned, µ e-within six (6) months of notification µ of the Act.
The same instrument may be corrected ex officio µ the Act adopted without restriction by µ µ a deadline if the reasons cited in the cases I, II, III of paragraph 3 of this article. "
4. the provisions of the second subparagraph of paragraph 5 article 66 of p. d 169/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' Council regulation regulation drafting and µ the decisions of the Committee shall be communicated to the above General e-pitropo of the State of the Court of Auditors, the-who has the right µ s to bring them any means µ mentioned in the next paragraph µ µ shall within six months from then µ that will devolve to him. "
5. The provisions of the first subparagraph of para. 6 Arti-article 66 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced as follows: "the Act regulation regulation drafting and µ judgment of e-Check Transactions Regulations pitropis µ Pension agency y-pokeintai to appeal to the competent µ t µ or µ s of the Court of Auditors, which is exercised by the Minister of Economic legal µ µ within six months after their adoption, as well as by e-one who has a legal interest in the µ µ µ within six months from such notification. '
6. The provisions of the first subparagraph of para. 4 Arti-article 67 of Decree 169/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' 4. Against acts or omissions of the Manager of the competent Directorate µ µ Regulation and Flood Command-ro µ Pension allocation pertinent µ e perform operations or decisions µ merger regulation pensions at the expense of the public, as well as µ against acts or omissions of the Minister Economic interests of relevant µ µ µ or the payment of pensions in General without exceptions-12 kept out and those concerning cost allocation for in µ-incorporating levied without due, can a µ-skithei objection to the Court within time limits not µ-s a µ µ six months since the appellant µ party received opinion-the Act or omission since lapsed by months the µ µ µ created public day
the requirement for adoption of Act paraleifthi-y. "
7. After the first sentence of para. 4 Article 67 of Decree 169/2007 added subparagraph as follows: "the provisions of the second and third subparagraphs of paragraph. 10 in article 66 of this code have propor-Earth application and µ for the µ a exercise of ensta-ing this paragraph. '
8. the provisions of para. 1 of article 105 of the code of military legal Pensions µ p.d. 168/2007 (first 209) is replaced-caused was assumed as follows: ' 1. Regulation µ and payment order of synta µ-sions, such devices and subsidised µ µ marks laid down when appropriate by the provisions of this code, done by pension addresses the Treasury of State µ e practice issued by the Director of the competent Directorate µ µ Regulation and Payment Order-price Military and Naval µ µ legal Pensions. "
9. the provisions of the first and second cases of Fri. 3 of article 105 of the Presidential Decree 168/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "e-3. Act regulation drafting merger subject to µ ensta-practiced for any reason in the Audit Committee Regulations Pension agency µ Operations, which committed peatlands of the Head of the Directorate General for µ Pensions of the Treasury of the State as President, who deputized by the oldest Prod-in µ Eno addresses Address Pensions of ß-competent Directorate-General , and two Chief µ Address addresses impacts on Pensions as µ States, who are not directly involved µ µ µ µ or ESS ESS in issuing and checking of the Act affected and who replenished by isarith µ µ s Chief Public Prosecutor D.-Validate addresses or µ t µ Address ' the Pensions of this Directorate-General. "
10. the provisions of the first and second cases of Fri. 4 of article 105 of the Presidential Decree 168/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "e-4. The objection shall be exercised: (a)) by the Director of the competent Directorate Conducted µ-change action µ Samples sample checks and an appeal where, when the conduct e-µ # control found incorrect application µ µ a pension application-dotikwn provisions and b) by anyone who has legitimate interest in the µ µ µ within six months of the notification of the Act."
11. the provisions of para. 6 of article 105 of the Presidential Decree 168/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "6. The correction of any item which para-launch price enefilochwrise µ in operations ekdido-ing in line with µ µ µ e previous paragraphs µ-threatening to become the institution that has issued µ after applying the treatment of the person concerned, µ e-within six (6) months of notification µ of the Act.
The same instrument may be corrected ex officio µ the Act adopted without restriction by µ µ a deadline if the reasons cited in the cases I, II, III of paragraph 5 of this article. "
12. the provisions of para. 8 of article 105 of the Presidential Decree 168/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' 8. acts regulation regulation drafting and µ the Commission decisions referred to in paragraph 3, community communicated to the Commissioner General of the State in the Court of Auditors, which has the right to practice a µ-sh in these legal instruments referred to in µ e-INCE article µ µ µ six months from then to be IP-rielthei in this Act or decision. "
13. The provisions of the first subparagraph of para. 1 of article 106 of Decree 168/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' 1. Regulation Act and the pension agency µ decision of Audit Committee Regulation number Pensions µ Operations h-pokeintai to appeal before the relevant t µ or µ of the Court of Auditors, which is practiced by the Ypoyr-hot Financial interests28 µ µ within six months after their adoption, as well as from any one who has a legal interest in the µ µ e-within six months of notification µ. '
14. The provisions of the first subparagraph of para. 4 Article 107 of Decree 168/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' 4. Against acts or omissions of the Manager of the competent Directorate µ µ Regulation and Flood Command-ro µ Pension allocation pertinent µ e perform operations or decisions µ merger regulation pensions at the expense of the public, as well as µ against acts or omissions of the Minister Economic interests of relevant µ µ µ or the payment of pensions in General without exceptions-kept out and those concerning cost allocation for µ in-incorporating levied without due, can a µ-skithei objection to the Court within time limits not µ-s a µ µ six months since the appellant µ party received opinion-the Act or omission since lapsed by months the µ µ µ that day created the obligation for adoption of Act paraleifthi-y. "
15. After the first sentence of para. 4 Article 107 of Decree 168/2007, paragraph is added as follows: "the provisions of the second and third subparagraphs of paragraph. 10 article 66 of Decree 169/2007 have propor-Earth application and µ for the µ a exercise of ensta-ing of this paragraph, as well as of Fri. 8 of article 105 of the code. "
16. By decision of the Minister of Economy under financial µ setout in the time of entry into force of the provisions of the previous article and this statement, µ, and each per-FTE consulting µ µ application pictures of these provisions.
b. From the fixed, µ µ µ e, according to the previous e-subparagraph µ, µ µ date of entry into force of this article removed articles 8-14 of Decree 79/1990, u-bid and Fri. 2 article 2 of presidential decree 509/1991 (I-190).
c. decision of the Minister of Economic interests identify µ-dered annually the size µ and sample criteria of µ checks to carry out t µ or µ s Iv Conducting address Changes and µ was audit Sampling objectives on political, Military and Military European µ-ntaxewn.
Article 7 Scope application µ scope the provisions of chapter I, as well as the provisions of article 6 of chapter V, in the part that µ s-wear the time-limits for the exercise of µ µ data estimates a-13
These actions means µ INCE, µ apply accordingly and for employees of local authorities and other public corporations are governed by the same with the µ µ public ones-all classifications of pension scheme, either their pensions shall be borne by the State or the relevant µ bodies, as well as for the Agency's staff number µ µ s Greece Railways and officials of insurance The µ funds personnel of Railway financial Networks µ , figu-considered by the regime of LD 3395/1955 (1st 276).
PART Ii PROMOTING TOURIST INVESTMENT, NPK TOURIST ACCOMMODATION and OTHER TOURIST LAW PROVISIONS CHAPTER Iii NPK TOURIST ACCOMMODATION Article 8 term and conditions public composite creation tourist µ µ of 1 seats. At the end of para. 1 article 2 of law 2168/1993, as applicable, is added the case Iii as follows: ' c. Complex Tourist Accommodation: µ as a Complex Tourist Shelter µ ATA characterized the hotel accommodation of µ cases I, III and IV of paragraph 1a, which were erected in plus-µ Dyas: a) µ e tourist propert µ cases case houses 1st paragraph 1B and b) µ e premises-tions Special tourist infrastructure µ of paragraph 3. '
2. a. on tourist propert housing data containing µ µ in complex tourist shelter of µ µ previous paragraph allow quo recommendation diiri APPE µ properties, horizontal and vertical, in the text provisions µ, and texture or transfer to third parties personal µ and e µ µ µ rights carried out results on this setting. The percentage of potential including µ or µ sold I-sthwthoyn µ akrochroniws µ u fav tourist propert-µ not rehabilitating social housing may not exceed 30% of the total number of added µ µ structure surface of complex tourism con-r µ. The µ µ µ long-term renting IM period units for µ a ten (10) years.
b. the application of subparagraph (a) applies only if µ µ Sy-ntrechoyn the following cumulative conditions: AA. complex tourist shelter systems are developed and µ-ing in land equal or greater of 150,000 t µ. µ., BB. the hotels that µ µ included therein are classified in the category of a five star, SG. all have been issued building permits and legal infections µ-necessary emissions approvals for the initiation of building I-mentary µ operations of complex tourist shelter µ.
3. Complex tourist shelter, rights governed by Regulation µ µ what shared ownership and operation that was drawn up INA-portant r µ µ bolaiografiki Council Act, by the owner of the property and approved µ e decision of the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ. With the µ what this, the-who etagrafetai µ µ µ together with practice recommendation orizo-ntiwn and vertical properties, defined in particular: (i) the rights and obligations µ of the owners of these totelwn diiri µ property data and µ s restrictions of their property, as well as other users who derive from them right µ, (ii) the rights and obligations µ on koinoktitwn and shared pre-Mises ktis, µ, projects and services facilities and the limited numbers of these µ, (iii) the management structure and operation and issues µ regarding the administration of complex tourist shelter, µ and the supervision and control over the exercise on the part of these µ diiri µ totelwn property data, (iv) the minimum interference-cho µ expected hotel and tourist services to the owners of individual diiri µ property data on an annual basis and (v) the common costs and the way h-included and µ distribution µ their price to the owners of individual properties, data µ diiri way and the fasci-display EC µ exploitation of koinoktitwn spaces, projects and services and any other necessary detailed pictures µ. By a decision of the Minister of Culture-µ µ micro-regulation and marketing authorisation is necessary-through model regulation number µ co-ownership and func-tion and determined the minimum content of µ Eno this. The permissible µ party during the above Regulation number µ Synidiokti-tion and the operation is appended to each µ µ OSH Act on recommendation, alter, µ or µ EDF-shifting mission personal or e µ µ µ real rights on issues µ diiri independent property data provided for in paragraph 2 and µ undermines all.
4. The owners or isthwtes µ diiri µ f of individual-managing properties not µ µ lease can EC or sub lease property µ to third parties or to recommend e-µ µ µ rights in rem ATA ATA usufruct or habitation rather than only in line with µ µ µ e terms and restrictions that µ speci-fied in the relevant regulation µ.
5. The transfer of ownership of µ or µ µ diiri renting of individual property data provided for in paragraph 2 are permitted only after µ µ integration-construction junction hotel accommodation µ and the special tourist infrastructure and where µ have been granted the CE µ s operation by the EOT. The administration of the DCH µ µ µ system mentioned in the deed transfer or µ µ immovable property and any other related act.
6. The previous settings µ µ µ paragraphs PHO-threatening application µ µ decision and on existing data hotels-mentary issues µ seats of Fri. 1A article 2 of law 2168/1993 built in land-least 50,000 t. µ. and which satisfy or µ may acquire the other conditions laid down in this article, provided that: (a)) have in place specific CE operation µ, b) to transfer or to µ µ µ t µ renting long-term or µ ATA does not have benefited from the subsidies of per-ptyxiakis # µ law over the past five years. Otherwise, the amount of aid or the process-ing allocated for t µ or µ,-length and epistre c) # t µ µ µ ylopoii designated as building coefficient µ wants assessment-Yes equal or less of 0.15 µ. If the coefficient
This is the largest 0.15 µ, the inclusion in the previous settings-µ µ paragraphs permitted if the following conditions are present: AA. For # ylopoii µ µ µ s as th coefficient µ an unappreciated fre-0.20, paid special contribution equal µ e 5% on objective analysis of tourist value µ instal-tastasewn corresponding to th coefficient µ-judgement exceeding 0.15. The singular value µ objectively iDEN-dered according to µ µ µ d the system objective µ port values of µ Ministry of finance.
By a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and Culture 14 µ µ µ and Tourism Agency, defined the process COM-shot of levy, the way and the indebted katabo-bi, the payment procedure µ and any relevant detailed µ f-detail. The payment of dues is a precondition for the transfer of ownership of µ of individual self-ktisiwn.
BB. For # ylopoii µ µ µ s as th coefficient µ an unappreciated µ e-largest of 0.20, either being demolished or µ t µ or µ or µ t s-the tourist establishments, which correspond to-building coefficient µ should they start panicking judgement exceeding 0.20, either require what µ pitch conditions covering the Poso-percentage of the excess of construction coefficient µ 0.20.
In the cases referred to in this paragraph on current-controlled Hotel µ µ seats that have con-skeyastei in land less than 150,000 µ t. µ. the PAU-sosto of potential including µ or µ sold isthwthoyn µ á-krochroniws, within the meaning of paragraph 2A, tourism have-conditions data not houses propert µ µ micro-trol can 20% of overall structure the µ µ surface including the complex tourist shelter µ.
7. a. To the first sentence of para. 7 article 2 of law 2168/1993 does not apply to µ complex tourist shelter µ in this article.
b. From the entry into force of this article, Ms-targoyntai the Fri. 13 Article 39 of law No. 3105/2003 (first 29) and PD 250/2003 (1st 226).
Article 9 conditions of building and composite specifications µ tourist issues µ seats 1 a. for creating complex tourist seats µ-issues µ issued a joint decision of the Ministers of environment and Energy, environment and Climate Change and vocational Policy µ-TIS and µ µ Micro and where appropriate competent Minister µ Nos. This decision defined: AA. The more specific categories of projects, activities and facilities that are to be built in an area of complex tourist shelter µ.
BB. The General layout of buildings and installations µ e refer to topographic chart scale µ µ µ d scale 1:5,000. In general provision should be included la µ µ µ tainable to order tourist propert µ certain homes to APO-are a distinct section of the hotel accommodation-µ s.
SG. Environmental conditions of complex tourist shelter µ, after compliance with the procedure laid down in law No. 1650/1986, as applicable.
b. the creation of complex tourist µ µ seats in stadiums larger µ of 800,000 t. µ. allow µ-# in Areas including tourism development Integrated µ (Itda) characterized and delineated in accordance with µ µ-with the provisions of article 29 of law 2548/1997 as amended the law µ µ o him. This provision shall not apply on µ µ land surveyors of 800,000 t. µ. for established, µ e special provisions, especially tourist urbanisation sentencing µ s-naptyxis and utilization. By a joint decision of h-Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Al-exchanges and cultural and Tourism µ µ, which osieye µ-Tai in Journal Journal Gazette, µ µ µ-may be paid for the provisions of the specific arrangements of the previous proposed subparagraph µ relating to permissible-INCE µ expected uses and functions, as well as the location and layout of buildings in order to adapt µ µ apply in specific public projections µ creation of complex-seats ristikwn µ.
c. as a ratio µ properties for µ-classes of cases II ', the e µ µ-a ratio that they were on 31.12.2010. Stadiums that µ I-oyrgoyntai from joining µ can be subject to the provisions of previous cases and including µ µ after expiry of the date of this certificate. µ µ. Μ the happiness or other GF-chnika projects, and need that µ penetrate areas that use µ µ used for creation of complex-ristikwn not add µ µ segmentation of these assessment constitute, nor for µ measured for calculating the minimum r µ µ badoy properties.
d. Complex tourist shelter systems allowed to µ-µ created and abandoned µ µ within certain agglomerations µ s pre-1923 or less than 2,000 residents coupled µ µ e recreating everything t µ or µ or of the entire dome-in µ. For this purpose, interested public shoulder µ µ public or private bodies shall establish a tourism programme µ µ s-xiopoiisis and housing revitalization of agglomerations concerned µ, µ e approved joint decision of h-Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Al-exchanges and cultural and Tourism µ µ µ competition after opinion of the EOT. By Presidential Decree No µ s issued on a proposal from the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and cultural functioning µ µ µ Micro and and where appropriate competent Minister µ Bal speci-fied the particular selection criteria of relevant Hou-in µ s, ways and means µ µ µ engineering contract legal intervention, the ways to obtain the necessary real estate including µ, pare-cho µ a legal or engineering µ µ and financial incentives , the implementers of the relevant planning issues µ µ and any other detailed pictures µ µ for the purpose of this paragraph.
e. the creation of composite seats µ µ in tourist areas, where there is µ µ d absence Hydr-ing resources permitted subject to meet their water needs µ e appropriate on a case-by-case manner, whatever-that public establishment the µ ieytirwn µ, use recycled µ view ne-ble, desalination etc..
2. a. the creation of complex touring seats µ µ s-µ µ e States practitioner directions of each I-schyontos special framework of Spatial Design and sustainable development µ for the Tourism and the money µ-ye Earth and functions in the region. With a-Commission decision under article 3 of law No. 2742/1999 µ may set out specific spatial chomper-tions for creating complex tourist seats µ µ s-.
b. Where the provisions of no µ. 24208/4.6.2009 decision "Adoption special framework of Spatial Design and sustainable development µ for tourism µ everything" (Ii 1138) referred to the "complex and integrated µ f-Ness tourist infrastructure mixed use µ µ s" means e-fexis complex tourist shelter of this law µ µ.
3. a. complex tourist shelter µ ATA is subject to the terms and restrictions of µ building plan the µ-ing tourist facilities by 20/28.1.1988 presidential decree µ (IV, 61), as applicable. The coordinates-construction µ lestis judgement is uniform for the entire freshness-tourist accommodation and µ µ may not hyper-goes the 0.15 and specifically for katoiki µ a Islands, with the exception of Crete, Corfu, Rhodes, Euboea and 0.10. For 15 calculating the maximum µ µ µ and EC of other conditions and restrictions s th µ µ, the extent to which the complex tourist accommodation µ s understood as an integral whole.
b. If the person building coefficient shall be implemented µ µ judgement shall not exceed 0.10, the percentage of potential including µ or µ sold isthwthoyn µ akrochroniws µ e-tourism piplw housing data, in line with µ µ µ e stipulated in the previous article, µ is fixed at 40% of the total number of added µ µ structure surface of complex tourism con-r µ. This percentage shall be increased to 60% when the building coefficient shall be implemented shall µ µ µ nanotechnology it is I-kroteros of 0.05.
c. the inclusion in one of the two µ above periptwse s I or II is legally binding and each µ µ subsequent revision or modification of the legal licence of µ building complex tourist shelter µ.
d. Special provisions µ e which have specified-adjusted rates th µ µ but unappreciated or aystirote-finance conditions and restrictions s th µ µ for the tourist s-xiopoiisi specific land retained data µ in j-effect.
e. The minimum required Eno µ µ e peak tourist residential data µ propert is set to 100 t. µ. per aytote-diiri µ a direction property. The µ iypaithrioi spaces that Ms.-taskeyazontai tourist propert µ certain rentals, stegas µ µ level areas upstream car public commitment-µ created within these and underground spaces, the ceiling of which exceeds µ 0.80. by Hori-CAL ground level the µ, µ for measured at coordinates-cient building µ. The settings of this case µ e-pharmaceutical µ cross for tourist propert µ certain pet-kies mentioned in existing µ µ a hotels-accommodation µ of paragraph 6 of article 8.
(f). By a joint decision of the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and cultural functioning µ µ µ micro-regulation and specific energy standard-setting for the complex tourist shelter µ, particularly regarding the energy saving water assessment µ,-management and general waste energy performance of GOI-operating and facilities including µ in them.
4. investment spending to transfer or µ µ s-krochronia µ t µ µ the renting of the compound toyristi-gional µ µ not seats may be subject to development incentives # µ.
5. By a decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ regulation lays down the technical and operational specifications-writings, as well as other terms and conditions, the-what must be met for the creation of Lin-µ thetwn µ tourist seats. With the specifications defined and common areas of Xeno-docheiakwn issues µ seats, which must be the province-keis to cover and potential capacity in µ beds that corresponds to tourist specific µ propert rentals.
6. By Presidential Decree No µ µ a issued a proposal of the Ministers of Economy and Culture µ µ and tourism have-in µ µ merger down the measures and conditions for the protection and coverage of µ synidiokti '-s combo tourist accommodation µ, especially in cases that either impeded the proper functioning of co-ownership because of severe weaknesses µ of operator-exploitation of tourist accommodation µ µ to fulfill unites its obligations toward this either raised a-xiwseis third against the above institution affecting the right µ ATA co-ownership, and any related issues µ µ hygrometer a. With the release of the above-mentioned Presidential Decree µ s-Tosh µ µ arrangements worked out, among others, and issues µ ATA entering EC bodies µ exploitation of complex touring systems add value of µ µ µ µ financial systems engineering safety legal personnel through appropriate economic µ µ µ atopi legal and financial-agency stwtikwn µ s , including µ µ µ µ financial data including individual-economic financial guarantee in case of µ bankruptcy or a-solvency.
7. a. articles 610, 616 and 617 of the Civil Code shall not apply to long-term decision on µ µ µ isthwsewn-tourism have characteristics housing data µ propert consecutive including µ within complex tourist seats µ.
b. the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 3 of article 2 of law No. 1652/1986, as well as the provisions of article 3 of the same law above µ, as applicable, apply a µ-nalogws and on isthwseis µ µ lengthy synapto-ing that on tourist propert µ µ housing data in line with µ e as defined in article 8 hereof.
8. The right µ µ µ long-term leasing schemes that APO-shop all outfits on the tourist residential data µ propert Ms. s a µ stipulated in article 8 hereof, µ eiwno-ing on the sidelines of relevant books µ transcriptions
the competent Register µ or µ Land Office statements. Metagraptea Act are the relevant Council µ µ isthwtiria contracts, which, under penalty of nullity, compiled µ bolaiografiko µ e Council document.
9. In article settings this µ, µ may emerge and come-tourism investments have in effect approved µ temporarily environmental conditions and which satisfy the conditions laid down in article 8. On omission not ye have the µ provisions of para-graph 1 of this article, except in case of v. Tourism investments have a positive Pre-katarktiki Environmental Assessment and Evaluation µ µ may also be subject to the rate µ of this article, provided that they satisfy the conditions of article 8 and complete the process of environmental a-deiodotisis in accordance with the µ µ µ defined into on-fall I of paragraph 1 hereof.
Article 10 Withdrawal issues µ old tourist seats 1. a. the main tourist seats of µ pre-lated in cases (a), (b) and (c) of paragraph 1A article 2 of law 2168/1993 and which currently lack operating system µ uninterruptedly during the time period from when the IP-up to the date of commencement µ µ I µ-law schyos th this, must pay a special annual fee burdening the environment caused by depopulation. The end EPI-if the above accommodation is µ are not re-operate in line with µ µ e provisions of existing tourist # µ law within three years from the start-start of validity of th and µ as period-µ µ d para resident in abandonment. By a joint decision of the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and cultural functioning µ µ µ micro-regulation and set out the criteria for the designation µ what tourist µ or seats and other abandoned buildings as µ µ, µ the competent Department, the way and the verification procedure, terms and conditions of detection and characterisation of these as abandoned merger µ µ µ, exempting from 16 law enforcement fee due to specific provisions and any other detailed pictures µ µ for the purpose of paragraph shall-
b. The annual fee is equal to r µ 2% on a-ntikei µ discriminatory value of real estate in line with µ µ µ e-system d objective µ port values of µ Ministry of finance legal at the time of enforcement. By a joint decision of the Ministers-Economic, legal and Cultural µ µ µ Micro merger and Ms-thorizetai end enforcement process, the way attesting this, those responsible for payment, the ways information ro µ and any detailed pictures µ. The certification fee µ µ can be made once and is valid until µ µ produced varied from the debtor a certificate or authorisation of demolition of tourist accommodation µ, unless redefined the above percentage so and reaffirmed. The refocusing of the µ-and percent is also µ e joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and Culture µ µ µ and Tourism Agency.
c. The end filed in favor of public legal person µ µ µ law with the name "Green economy µ µ ' point, kept in a special account with the µ µ what nominal µ ' µ Asia environmental balance Fund" and allocated to programmes for µ-µ and environmental recovery and protection actions spaces µ with particular cultural, tourist and historical importance within Asia µ primary µ IOU Municipality in the administrative region of which are e-gkatalelei µ µ µ a tourist accommodation. With common-phase of the Ministers of environment, energy and Climate-Change and vocational Cultures µ µ µ Micro merger and µ can determine the process of deposit and fee performance at Green point µ and any relevant details-reconstruct µ.
2. a. Allowed the demolition of tourist during-waste issues µ referred in cases (a), (b) and (c) of paragraph 1A article 2 of law 2168/1993 and are outside the approved city projects µ and e-presumptive limits µ s agglomerations that year 1923 proϋfistantai or µ population have everything under 2,000 inhabitants, which combined µ e regeneration and overall upgrade µ I µ-of all their host environment.
b. The tourist accommodation µ of the first case that are subject to the provisions of this article shall: AA. To have erected on the basis of µ µ I µ law the legal s µ-construction licence.
BB. To have worked on the basis of µ µ I µ law license operations-operation for a period exceeding dekape µ-de (15) years.
SG. To not have received for µ period egaly µ-better of ten (10) years any State aid.
Otherwise the amount of aid or unemployment benefits-tisis allocated is returned. By decision of the Ministers of Economic Development, µ, Competitive-ness and Marine and cultural and Tourism µ µ s-agency holds the process and the return of any institution-measures or subsidy, the documents and information that must be submitted by the debtor and any relevant Le-µ pictures are assumed.
SS. Μ or assistance of the conditions of this paragraph are found µ e Act of EOT after blood-nishment of Lord of the property.
c. Kinitro in order to benefit from the provisions of this article is the right use th coefficient µ µ f-assessment as 0.1 for the creation of new tourist µ µ f propert-managing villas or residences of the first case of Fri.
1B article 2 of law 2172/1993, which will accompany is compulsory and deyontai from µ a, at a minimum, e-install special tourist infrastructure of µ Fri. 3 article 2 of law 2172/1993, provided these uses are not prohibited in the region of toyristi-Ed accommodation µ and notwithstanding the terms and IP-rioris µ µ s building of this region. Building coefficient µ is single assessment for all of the above estab-
tastasewn. In any case, the total permissible-µ µ building informed of the grounds of this case of µ may not exceed 15,000 t. µ.. With the EPI-guarding those specified in subsequent µ shall case, otherwise implement the provisions of µ building µ I-nel and ktiriodo regulation µ µ.
d. the provisions of the first indent of paragraph 2 and paragraphs 3-5 of article 8, as well as the trans-case classes v of paragraph 3 and of PA-ragrafwn 7 and 8 of article 9 shall apply and µ on facilities provided for in this article, µ Arti e subject to percentage of potential including µ sold tourist propert µ housing data , which in this context not µ µ may not exceed 60% of the nolikws structure for a µ µ surface quo.
e. the provisions of this paragraph apply to tourist µ µ saturated regions or areas µ e declining tourism demand or µ µ e degradation of transboundary natural resources and of the natural environment or their tourism product due to poor quality and age of tourism, add µ and the Islands developed tourist or on islands with µ µ significant tourism activity as such there-ing, µ e based on the volume and type of tourist activity, in article 5 of 883/µ. 24208/4.6.2009 decision "Adoption special framework of Chwrota-sort Design µ and sustainable development for the-Rees µ everything" (Ii 1138). By a joint decision of the Ministers responsible for Ip-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change and vocational Scho µ-culture and Tourism µ µ µ merger may set out the special-more areas in which is possible to demolition of tourism issues µ µ add in accordance with the defined µ µ e-to in this paragraph.
(f). By a decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ for a fixed duration of time possible-ness of old tourist µ s-seats, any specific actions, measures, µ µ foundations and directions serving us withdrawal-laiwn tourist issues µ and add any other relevant procedure and detailed pictures for µ µ of the provi-sions of this paragraph.
3. In paragraph settings µ 2 subsumed and tourist accommodation µ ATA referred to in subparagraph (a) of paragraph 1 of this article and which are located in regions outside approved city projects and µ off-limits settlements that µ proϋfi-caused was assumed the year 1923 or population have everything under µ 2,000 inhabitants.
4. The adjustments referred to in paragraph 2 µ relating Livadia in Larnaca-which fall under the national system of µ µ µ d absence-including areas of n. 3937/2011 µ µ applicable applied only where permitted by existing µ a special # µ sentencing their protection and under the terms and conditions laid down by these regimes.
17 CHAPTER Iv PROMOTION TOURIST INVESTMENT and OTHER PROVISIONS article 11 APPLICABLE Rate TOURIST µ to Integrated areas including µ tourism development (p. a. T. A) 1. The Fri. 3 of article 29 of law 2548/1997 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 3. a. µ characterisation and demarcation of Itda becomes µ request of natural or legal persons of private legal µ or µ and public sector field µ µ µ d e presidential order issued µ e proposal of Ministers Ip-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change and vocational Scho µ-culture and Tourism µ µ µ opinion number after the Regional Council concerned µ. The above opinion the µ is con-Tai no later than thirty (30) days of the µ-receive the relevant folder. Parercho including apra µ-ktoy µ deadline this economy, the presidential by-tag µ s is adopted without the opinion of the Regional Council µ µ-. If the Itda including µ and e-ktaseis are being taken pertaining to specific arrangements, such as sites of archaeological or historical interest, forest and woodland, or protected areas of nature and landscape, whose membership within the Itda does not preclude courts-in legislation legislation, µ Presidential Decree No µ s subscribe to additional and substantive CCW µ responsible Ministers.
b. the proposal for the adoption of the above de-drikoy µ Decree preceded by approval system strategic environmental impact assessment study in line with µ µ e the process defined in the No. MINISTRY/EYPE/ACC. 107017/28.8.2006 joint decision of the Ministers-kono µ µ and Economic interests, the environment, regional planning and Public works projects µ and the Secretary of the Interior, public administration and decentralization µ ' µ Assessment environmental effects of certain projects and µ µ µ programmes, in shaping µ µ µ (e) the provisions of the Directive 2001/42/EC on the assessment µ µ of peri-ballontikwn effects of certain projects on µ and pre-µ µ results ' of the European Parliament and of the µ-of 27 June 2001 (B΄ 1225/5.9.2006).
c. the designation number µ areas as Itda harmonise µ µ-dered permanently with the guidance of approved data chwrotaxi µ-ing plans national or regional level, with the µ land uses and functions in the region, as well as µ e wider development objectives.
With Commission decision under article 3 of law No. 2742/1999 µ may set out specific spatial observation-both directions for what areas as µ characterisation Itda.
d. the areas designated as Itda µ-classified engineering Notifica µ, in total or in t µ or µ s. "
2. The Fri. 4 of article 29 of law 2548/1997 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 4. (a). With the above Presidential Decree No µ s speci-fied and approved the following: AA. The permissible land use restricted µ under the µ-provision of paragraph 2 of this article and the maximum per-use µ µ operation, as well as any additional restrictions µ s designed to control the volume of each use.
BB. The General layout of the planned facilities including µ-ings, µ e indication of the µ µ t of any engineering Itda µ µ and subsequent maximum per use µ-Assembly in moulds t µ or µ of Itda with no urbanisation µ-ing, as well as charts µ µ µ of infrastructure networks.
SG. The institution establishment and exploitation of Itda µ.
b. the µ change the extent and the limits of Itda. µ is allowed only if they meet the grin-kasies provided for by the provisions of such-DOS for µ law. Exceptionally, µ e joint decision of the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and cultural functioning µ µ µ Micro merger and EPI-transformed the µ change the extent and the limits of Itda, without change of estimates of µ µ audited involved-mentary uses or maximum per use µ µ exploitation, subject to the following cumulative qualifying-tions: AA. the resulting due to the change of limits, µ µ reduction or increase in the extent of Itda does not micro-adopt the 10% of the originally defined infected area and BB. not included in the µ range expansion of Itda µ strong areas to special # legal-thestwta u µ or areas which have fixed µ µ µ proportions compatible with the Itda land uses.
The above exception may apply µ µ µ µ applies for a what-# time. In case of further increasing overall eh-ktasis the Itda, even if this is again µ small-object of ten percent (10%), followed the procedure laid down in paragraph 3. Not considered etabo µ-Leigh use replacing the permissible µ µ added within the Itda total potential capacity µ main Xeno-docheiakwn issues µ µ e seats tourist propert µ cases rentals of case I of paragraph 1(b) of article 2 of law 2168/1993 , as applicable, with the aim of µ µ µ-creating complex tourist seats.
c. a joint decision of the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and cultural functioning µ µ µ Micro and regulation, published in the Journal µ µ of Su-bernisews, sets out the special requirements and the required paperwork, µ and proced-co. for control of compatibility of µ Council request the data µ µ a spatial design settings µ µ and Izo-ing the other detailed rules for the application of µ µ-classes of this paragraph. "
3. At the end of the sixth case of Fri. 6 Arti-article 4 of law 1650/1986 (first 160), as applicable, fine-thetai subparagraph as follows: "Preliminary Environmental Assessment and project appraisal µ-move also is not required for the projects carried out within the Integrated Areas including Tourism µ Per-ment Fund (Itda) of article 29 of law 2548/1997, as applicable."
4. The Itda or t µ or µ ATA those demarcated and marked in accordance with the provisions in force µ until the entry into force of this regulation, may epanachara µ-ktirizontai and epanoriothetoyntai in accordance with the µ µ proce-dure that is defined in this law µ. epanoriotheti-is mandatory when it comes to µ altering the boundaries of Itda. If any alteration of boundaries of µ Itda does not show an increase in total area and the other conditions are laid down in the case of paragraph II. 4 of article 29 of law 2548/1997, as replaced the similar µ-law, da µ for the µ and epanacharaktiris epanorio in land of Itda µ the provisions applied to-18 ptwsis this. In such cases and if the above Itda or t µ or µ these schemes have in place e-µ-appointed environmental conditions for children, does not require the prior authorisation of study Strategy µ Participa-ntikwn Effects.
Article 12 establishment of special service Promotion and licensing of tourist investment in the Greek µ µ what Tourism Agency regulation 1. Recommended Special Service Promotion and Empty-financing problems of tourist investment in Greek Organizations-dvarts µ what Tourism, µ µ strong information directly to the General Secretary of µ µ Line EOT. The service is headed by ypalli-EOT Los class IP Architect or IP Culture-Architectural Engineering.
2. this service has the following responsibilities: (a) µ Bal. µ Shall inform investors about thes µ, µ o-positive legal, fiscal and financial framework µ µ proposers of tourism investments, as well as for the actions required for the licensing of activities-of them and integrate them into existing µ ENA-plementing µ or µ programme design µ s pertaining to promot-ing of tourist investment.
b. Works as a service a µ a riot for publishin-licences and the provision of approvals that are required for the opening of tourist facilities-special postures µ µ infrastructure price regardless of size, the main tourist potential issues µ seats-capacity exceeding 300 µ beds and composite tourism have issues µ-seats characteristics referred to in article 8 hereof. For this purpose, receiving the µ folder in case requested authorisation checks quo µ completeness, arrange for the completion of µ s-nagkaiwn supporting documents from the interested µ and sends it to any Nos µ bodies, who are required to engage in proteraio-ity at µ imposed for the purpose of this action, in line with µ µ µ e their Nos responsibilities. These bodies are obliged to provide the specific service any necessary information, written or µ and verbal, for the stage, which are the relevant procedures-esses, the shortcomings of the folder and how the project µ, and for reasons of cause-deprivation or of inability to limit supply of µ aitoy µ á-deiwn data or approvals.
g. make proposals and indicates solutions for effective dramatic anti µ µ addressing administrative na-
schereiwn and problematic issues µ which arise when planning or other related process relating to tourist investments.
d. Process designs general instructions, circulars and decisions to facilitate the licensing of tourist investment.
3. a. within the above service recommended Poleo-µ office structures, µ strong Eno directly to the Director of the service. The town planning Office is headed by a legal officer µ of the EOT of class IP Nos-chitektonwn Mechanical or civil engineering.
b. the responsibility of µ Office above the version and revision building legal permits, µ o µ control studies on the issue, relevant character PO-µ µ leodo financial responsibilities, Nos and control and e-piboli µ s fine for making arbitrary GOI issues µ-s in the text information µ µ, for no tourist facilities referred to in subparagraph (b) of the previous paragraph quo µ.
c. implementation of previous µ µ µ requires previous cases involved information construction approval µ (I-schyontes conditions and restrictions s µ µ of building area) a-INCE µ Engineering Office of the concerned municipalities µ, granted the request of µ µ µ proposed concerned through the above Office. The Urbanisation µ Office of the concerned municipalities µ th is obliged to grant construction approval µ (applicable conditions and restrictions s µ µ of th perio-requests) within exclusive µ deadline of three (3) working-the µ µ s parties.
4. By Presidential Decree No µ µ a issued a proposal of the Ministers of Administrative Reform µ and Electro-clinical Governance, Economic, legal and Cultural µ µ µ micro-regulation and the manner of organization of special service, the structure in t µ or µ, how tion-sorts and placement of responsibility of level data di-µ eythynsis µ or µ t, and of an independent Engineering Office and µ legal necessary for the functioning of the Agency-quential posts µ µ µ and standing with private law employment contract µ Open-ended staff in branches, Ms-tigories and specialties. These positions are covered e µ µ notional transfer of the EOT or from y-services of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ.
5. recommend µ µ when previous convictions indinavir paragraph posts may be covered and µ µ e posting pre-sations, notwithstanding the text including µ provisions, from public services µ St., # µ µ legal persons of public law and from the wider public sector µ µ area.
The period of secondment shall be set at three (3) years µ e renewable for an equal period µ s.
6. The Head person of the above service µ complaints-func, µ by 1 February each year, in Ypoyr-hot Cultural and Tourism µ µ and the President of EOT debriefing report for the project that was implemented during the previous year µ. In the above report including µ ¢-reshaping the mandatory full details on investment applications submitted to the service and those that have been processed, processing time, requests that were delayed or rejected and the reasons for the delay or rejection, as well as proposals for addressing the µ the administrative difficulties and pre-diagnose issues µ which resulted in the adeiodo-repeat process.
Article 13 Central Steering Group for µ tourist investments 1. On the coordination of µ and better organization of environmental, town planning scheme µ µ and func-licensing of tourist that add value µ of special tourist facilities infrastructure µ, and solving problems involving issues µ siting of tourism investments, a Central Steering Group Licensing for µ-ristikes µ e investments joint decision of the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and cultural functioning µ µ µ and Tourism Agency. The party make up the µ-19 µ µ µ Line General responsible Secretariat and departmental officials of the two ministries involved in process r µ 0-financing problems of tourism investment.
2. The party µ has the following responsibilities: (a) µ Bal) coordinates the actions of the competent services of the two µ Ministries to accelerate chwrotheti-ing and the permission procedure of tourism have-conditions of investment and anti µ addressing relevant administrative difficulties, adminis-b) recommends the issuance of circulars and proposal # µ µ bases legislative intervention to solve problems directly µ-concerning the process of licensing-investment ristikwn , c) processes, analyzes and provides information and statistics on the licensing of tourism have-investment characteristics, d) evaluates the effectiveness of current system effectiveness µ µ licensing system on an annual basis, in particular with regard to time, cost and administrative INCE-Rous, µ using comparatives and other EV-ancient countries.
3. By decision of the Ministers of Environment, energy and Climatic competiti µ µ vocational Change and culture and tourism have-in µ µ agency may specialize the responsibilities of Jv-µ ntrikis µ Coordinating the Group and defined specific issues µ operating systems launches.
Article 14 Issues µ µ applied systems of Specific Spatial framework for tourism and µ µ other arrangements exist for the promotion of tourism investment 1. a. without prejudice to the arrangements for his undoing this law µ µ, for siting of µ s-tourist seats of special tourist facilities and infrastructure-µ, µ applied the guidelines of each hip-DOS specific framework for Spatial Planning µ and Aei-Development tax for tourism µ.
b. Prohibited the installation of the above acts-stiriotitwn in areas where, in accordance with the µ µ provi-
visions of environmental engineering and µ µ, have no established land uses which exclude the-children activities. µ
c. areas outside approved city projects and µ off-limits agglomerations µ s pre-1923 or less than 2,000 inhabitants, where there have been determined from structure-µ poleo and land consolidation µ µ certain specific settings user-land ye, the siting of tourist and add µ special tourist infrastructure facilities price µ µ µ is made in accordance with the directions of the respective I-schyontos special framework of Spatial Design and sustainable development µ for tourism µ.
2. For the licensing procedures tourist instal-tastasewn that were in progress at the date-µ µ µ of publication of no µ. 24208/4.6.2009 from-phase "adopting a specific Spatial Framework plans-µ and s sustainable development for tourism µ everything" (Ii 1138), do not apply the provisions of µ above by-phase, if, before the date of µ µ µ of its publication, had been assessed µ µ k Bal from the following operations: a. positive opinions Preliminary opinion µ Participa-because risk assessment and Evaluation µ (FPRD) during the trans-classes of article 4 of law 1650/1986 as future re-stood µ e article 2 of law No. 3010/ 2002 and the provisions of articles 3 and 6 of µ µ e No 1493/1999. U.s. 11014/703/F104/14.3.2003 joint ministerial decision (Ii 332), b. approval of suitability stadium or µ study by architecture the EOT, c. classification decision in subclass oikei 4-th µ µ Secretary General Region in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of the J.M.D. µ µ e No 1493/1999. U.s. 11014/703/F104/14.3.2003 (Ii 332).
3. The µ no settings µ. 24208/4.6.2009 decision-ing "adopting a specific Spatial Framework plans-µ and s sustainable development for tourism µ everything" (Ii 1138) do not apply in cases of requests for µ e-investment projects by 1 In µ-UPU µ December 2008, a sequel of Nos 1 µ. 37643/31.8.2007 Minister Economic decision and The µ-kono µ. A condition for this exemption is the completion of approvals by the EOT within interna-off and release building permit within legal µ three years from the entry into force of this Act µ th.
4. The provisions of paragraph Iii of article 10 of 883/µ. 24208/4.6.2009 decision "Adoption special framework of Spatial Design and Sustainable µ Per-ment Fund for tourism µ everything" (Ii 1138) removed.
5. where, in accordance with µ µ µ e-financial engineering or environmental regulatory µ, µ change money-ings land excludes hereinafter siting tourism have-conditions and facilities add value µ special tourism have-active infrastructure µ, the following shall apply: (a) activities that work I µ µ d law barriers-monitor to operate in the area where they are located.
(b) expand and modernize µ of the aforementioned activities is possible in µ space or earth-at which operated the activity before applying the above Valencia µ µ or ENVI-lontikwn provisions or in what conditions the stadium, where µ be considered further in this use of the aforementioned provisions µ.
(c) the activities for which it is issued, before the change of land use µ, peri-approval ballontikwn operation conditions, furnished special signal µ µ d func-operation, in accordance with the µ µ provisions in force before the change of land use.
(d) If, by the new financial engineering µ or µ important environmental policy arrangements, it must be from removal of µ above activities, they detract from µ µ publica means lower price-in µ s ten years from the date of µ µ µ e-date medicines of relevant provisions and prior compensation µ for the forced shutdown. By a joint decision of the Ministers of Economic interests, Cultural µ µ µ and Tourism and Environment-DOS, Energy and Climate Change, scheduled to µ lays down the conditions for the payment of compensation and µ it by category and dynamic linearity µ e-tourism gkatastasis, the way of payment, the required paperwork that µ should produce evidence of the µ hunga-ro µ subjects and any other detailed pictures µ µ for the purpose of this paragraph.
6. For the adoption of environmental engineering µ or µ operations which are defined, in particular regions µ, µ s limited bans in chwrotheti-tourism and facilities add value µ speci-tourist railroad infrastructure or µ in pursuit of tourist activities and functions, required the prior-informed opinion µ µ of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ, 20 provided, acting on a recommendation of the Special Room-Service article 12 within bi µ months of submitting the request µ.
7. After Fri. 5 article 14 of law 2956/2001 (1st 285) paragraph 6 shall be added, as follows, and the PA-ragrafoi 6 to 10 of the same article, as this terrorism-popoiithike µ µ s e the law 3468/2006 and 3851/2010, a-narith classified respectively 7 µ up to 11: ' 6. a. the implementation of temporary or permanent µ µ s works on seashore and beach designated tourism have-tics Public public Ownership µ or µ issued Practice-Council of Ministers start µ µ approximation in application of para-graphs 1 and 3 of article 1 of And Editorial Practice-tives of 6/14 February 1968 (first 33), as well as in adjacent or adjacent µ µ Eno these maritime space , be-Tai µ e decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-µ, µ s (e) the procedure of the next case quo µ.
b. a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and Culture µ µ µ Micro and competition constituted nine complete µ Commis-sion, composed of µ the General Linear µ µ µ-tourism have Secretary of Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ, a representative of the General Secretariat µ µ Line Shipping Policy-tary of the Ministry of development, competitiveness and shipping, a representative of the Directorate-General for
Public public and National Property µ Klirodoti µ µ the Ministry of finance, a representative of the Environment Directorate of the Ministry of Environment, energy and Environment-Climate Change, a DTI µ repre-partner of the general lines of the GSC µ µ µ Public works projects of h-poyrgeioy µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, an ex-Navy General staff person of the Ypoyr-geioy National Defence µ s, a representative of General Self-eythynsis of Antiquities and cultural heritage conservation and the Ministry of Culture µ µ µ and Tourism Agency and an ex-face of Technical Epi Chambers. µ Chairman-Dr of the Commission set out the General Secretary-µ µ µ Rees of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ, per-pliroy µ of the Director-General Maritime Directorate µ µ Line policy of the Ministry of Α-naptyxis, competitiveness and shipping. With the SS-by decision set out the Deputy of µ States and lines of µ µ µ Commission Secretary to the Deputy. The Commission may be assisted µ by exei-µ µ dikey Council-appointed advisors, µ after a recommendation by the President.
c. decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-CPC fixed issues µ s µ µ e on the functioning of the Committee.
d. subject to the Commission is µ to examine and deliver an opinion µ th to the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ µ assistance merger or of the conditions of implementation-ing of the works referred to in the first subparagraph of this paragraph, upon submission of the dossier and µ studies provided by text information µ µ law. #
e. the Commission, in the exercise of odioti-µ, µ may conduct autopsies, and damage-the information, technical or other elements of the territorial Áñ µ bodies. "
8. The first case of Fri. 1 article 3 of law No. 3342/2005 (I 131) is replaced as follows: a. The General Secretary µ µ Cultural Lines and Toyristi-TEM Infrastructure price as President µ µ e Deputy of a Ge-Director of the Ministry of Culture, extend µ and tourism have-in µ which is defined by the Minister of Culture and µ-Rees µ. '
9. Article 1 of law No. 3342/2005 (131 I) added paragraph 4 as follows: "4. The erection or placing of temporary or mobile s µ construction including Lyot and facilities to serve temporary, temporary and short-term events such as flea markets, festive EC-statements, organization of exhibitions, then allowed a-INCE task approval granted by the service referred to in paragraph 1 of this article , in which universal-holds the aesthetic and safety requirements that must be met by structures and facilities of these national correspondents, and their retention time. For the EH-work produced is recalled compared µ technical report, in the-what describes the existing installations µ and µ requested relevant tasks, as well as topographic by µ µ-a. temporary or mobile construction and expected Lyot µ apoxilwnontai facilities within ten (10) µ e-projects by the end of the event, without requiring prior informed consent or authorization µ public authority µ. '
10. a) article 13 of law No. 711/1977 (1st 284)-replaced by ' as follows: ' article 13 Register the Gnto shall keep a register in which is recorded the a-rith µ of Special Coaches per-forecast tourism have road transport operation (Τ.a.r.t.) and per tourist office. By decision of µ µ d-General-Thea of e. o. t regulatory issues µ µ worked on are ranked as the µ-registry. ' b) paragraphs II, III and IV of Fri. 2 article 4 of law No. 711/1977, are hereby repealed.
c) Fri. 3 article 4 of law No. 711/1977 antikathista-Tai as follows: "3. By decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-CPC fixed µ s procedure and required a r µ-ologitika, for the granting by the Eot, of teachings-ing release into circulation of a special tourist bus-reioy of Fri. 1 of this article and the FA-rabolo and retributive end for its registration in the register referred to in article 13 of this law µ. The authorisation for putting into circulation of a special Tourist Leo-stretcher shall be rendered within ten (10) working days, the µ µ s a-ince the µ µ, the date of submission to the competent Region µ-nursing service of Eot, of all the supporting documents that-ment required. "
PART Iii ARRANGEMENTS ISSUES MINISTRY of FINANCE CHAPTER V MODIFICATION and FILLING the PROVISIONS of law No. 2238/1994, law 3049/2002, n.
3862/2010 and n. 3867/2010 Article 15 Amendment provisions of law 2238/1994 Council µ filling provisions of law 3049/2002 1. In para. 8 article 62 of law No. 2238/1994, which added µ e article 9 para. 2 of law No. 3480/2006 (first 74), instead of the words "regardless of the purpose of a mortgage" put the words "for all the kochreolytika mortgage loans-the µ µ sector aiming at I-in particular the acquisition, construction, completion, extension and repair of residence".
21 2. The Board of The µ µ Parakatathi-ment Fund and Loans (T P. and Loans) may be Autho-co-finance the Chairman or Vice-Chairman or the Head-µ of the Directorate-General, as appropriate, for the h-pografi Council of all kinds, concluding µ µ e third parties, other than loan Council µ. Sy µ-bases, the approval of the expenditure of which belongs to the responsibility of Vice-president µ, in accordance with the µ µ ekasto-Te provisions, signed by him. The trans-ranks of previous proposed subparagraph µ shall not affect the validity of µ µ NRA so far Council katartistheiswn µ bases which have been signed by the Head of the General Directorate a µ-when driving, I µ µ law as the representative of T P. and Loans.
3. At the end of para. 2 article 1 of law 3068/2002 (first 212) added verses as follows: «the company formation conducted µ e decision of h-poyrgoy Financial interests28 µ, µ is published in Journal about µ-da, µ e approving the Manu-
static and defined the purpose of the company, the duration, the name, the original µ µ capital stock, assets, branches, the right µ µ and e-shares contributed or transferred µ µ µ e or without consideration of the µ, the governing bodies of the company and any other necessary issues µ for the establishment, management and operation of µ µ, in accordance with the law 2190/1920.
With the decision of the previous proposed subparagraph µ µ may stipulate that one or more of these issues µ µ worked out arrangements that µ µ with that with the exception of assets removed spected, branches, the right µ or µ systems shares that Sy-neisferthikan or µ etabibasthikan from the public, µ µ-threatening amended µ e the company's articles of Association, in accordance with the µ µ provisions of law 2190/1920.
By decision of the Interministerial Committee on Anadiar-thrwsewn and Privatisations (D.E.A.A.) µ µ ATA may the rights provided for in the case of second paragraph 4 and in the second subparagraph of paragraph 5 of article 2 of law No. 3986/2011, be granted µ e administrative permit issued in favour of The Fund Evaluation µ-poetry Republic asset µ St., article 1 of law No. 3986/2011 (first 152) without consideration of a and µ µ o-public shall in Journal Journal Gazette µ. On critical authorisation shall stipulate Gover-the right µ µ d integration measure, provisions which provide, the time of validity of the licence, the terms and conditions for the exercise of the right of µ, µ conditions the assistance µ or whose license is revoked and any necessary issues µ for the exercise of the right µ for the automo-tion. The transfer of µ, µ, µ operation and e opoiondipo-Te way, utilization of rights issues µ under the permit shall be carried out by The Fund in accordance with µ µ µ e as provided by the provisions of chapter I of law No. 3986/2011. "
Article 16 Amendment of provisions of law 3845/2010 corporate governance framework and internal control systems of µ credit institutions issues µ (paragraph 3 of article 1 of Council directive 2010/76/EC) 1. In article 17 of law 3845/2010 added new PA-6a share, as follows: ' 6. a. If the Bank of Greece e-NI µ informed by the competent authority of the µ-home on µ µ e the intention of a foundation programme µ µ µ s payments established in State-µ State intervention of e.u.-winter µ µ s payment services through an agent or through y-pokatasti µ µ in Greece and since the Bank has reasonable µ s suspected in conjunction with the µ µ what prospective µ informed hiring representative or public establishment of branches µ µ, committed or has been committed or attempted # µ I µ µ utilisation of proceeds from illegal activities or financial µ s financing of terrorism-µ Republic within the meaning of law 3691/2008 or that control recruitment of representative or the creation of ypokata µ-to µ system may increase the risk of # µ I µ o-poetry revenue from illegal µ s activities or funding-funding terrorism µ µ Republic , it shall inform the relevant µ µ-orities of the State-µ home. "
2. In articles 32 (2), 33 (3) and (4), 43 and 44 of law 3845/2010 ' µ µ µ e individual an "anti-replaced by the word ' part ' µ.
3. In article 78 of law 3845/2010, references made to µ article 69 (1) and article 70 antikathista-ing reference µ µ e to article 76 (1) and article 77.
4. Paragraph 1 of article 26 of law 3601/2007 (1st 178) is replaced as follows: ' 1. Every credit institution µ s based in Greece must have proper and effective accomplishment of µ µ d corporate governance system, which includes clear Agency-includes µ nwtiki µ e structure clear, transparent and consistent lines of responsibility, µ µ s effective additional procedures entopi µ-p µ, management, monitoring and reporting of risks undertaken or may includes µ s-does µ µ mechanism are sufficient internal control bodies, including µ µ include the appropriate administrative and Lo-gistikwn, procedures and remuneration policies and practices that are consistent with and promote sound and effective risk management µ. "b. at the end of article 26 of law 3601/2007 fine-listed new paragraphs 3 and 4, as follows:" 3. The credit institutions µ µ systems established in Greece under-chreoyntai to provide the Bank of Greece Informa-roforisi for personal earnings µ µ, in accordance with the requirements of public disclosure µ µ defined e-ments of the judgment under article 29 of law 3601/2007. The Bank of Greece using µ uses the information provided by the above with a µ to proceed to a comparative assessment of the trends and practices of remuneration policies. The Bank of El-lados is obliged to provide the European dining room-WER authority the above information.
4. The Bank of Greece, as the competent authority of a Member State where µ-them-home µ, gathers the plirofo-feedback for the number of persons µ µ s a µ per credit institution belonging to categories a µ fees amounting to at least one-in a µ µ 1 million (1,000,000) 500 µ, µ-including µ comprise data on the other hand the µ µ in the employment sector in which e µ twisted, and basic items s remuneration , the additional variables s µ µ, the-create receipt, µ µ s long-term rewards and-ntaxiodotikwn their contributions. The Bank of Greece shall transmit the information received under this paragraph µ 22 the European banking authority, which the public promotional µ-outs cumulatively for each State, in the State of origin µ common µ reference format. "
Article 17 Amendment of provisions of law 2292/2010 1. The µ a of the first subparagraph of para. 2 article 2 of law No. 3867/2010 (first 128) shall be extended until 31 December 2011 and December µ, respectively, the time of µ fourth subparagraph of para. 5 of the same article-rateinetai until 31 March 2012.
2. The first indent of paragraph VIII. 3 article 2 of law No. 3867/2010 shall be replaced as follows: ' the life portfolio µ) transferred in all-EV in contractor µ e all rights and obligations under Community µ-tions. The requirements of interested policyholders µ µ involved as fre-managing, which rejected the # µ I µ-forming-Max-b. thin layer chroma-the supervisor life portfolios, are all welcome-ated the insurance winding-up process and any litigation brought against the EKKA-tharisti. In this case retained in favour of insurance until final clearance µ dieytheti-point of dispute and not transferred to the contractor µ analog µ part, as will be determined by the Bank of Greece, the assets that have been put into life insurance placement. "
3. the first paragraph of the case To IX of paragraph 1-Fu 3 article 2 of law No. 3867/2010 (first 128)-replaced by ' as follows: ' (I)) The part of the claim µ from life insurance that does not undertake µ taken by the contractor in accordance with µ µ e case (b) of this paragraph, are met by the guarantee fund of life at the time of expiry of the original insurance policy contract µ Council , non-interest-bearing, in PHO-sosto 70%. What insurance Council contracts are µ µ date-expiry date µ µ after the year 2024 is considered to end at 31.12.2024.
The requirement is calculated as had by the follow-on when µ µ day withdrawal of authorisation of the company-Alexandria. The guarantee fund may meet Life-outs requests early repayment, after Council µ µ Viva-µ reduction requirement forecast of µ concerned. "
4. At the end of the case IX of Fri. 3 article 2 of law No. 3867/2010 added verses, as follows: ' For the fulfilment of special-purpose above, the Greek Public µ State may grant loans to Fund Capital Life µ up to the total amount of two hundred millions of around µ µ (200,000,000.00) 500 µ e issuing and delivery, instead of cash, the µ µ warrant a-ntistoichis value. The repayment of the loan will be made in ten annual installments interest free grace period eight µ e e s. From the µ µ date of first instalment, the Government automatically acquires µ pledge on 2/3 of the total revenue of the Fund, derived from the contributions referred to in article 10 of this law µ. The specific terms of the loan are fixed µ e a decision of the Minister of Economy µ.
The guarantee fund paid to Life during-and consumers financial µ amounts, provided for by the provisions-provisions of this article, provided the µ # otypis µ PA-raitisis them from each relevant claim, pending-µ or µ the courts, against the Greek Public µ Saint. "
CHAPTER Vi SETTINGS TAX and CUSTOMS MATTERS Article 18 Regulatory issues µ µ tax settings of 1) liable to pay the tax on income of natural system and µ µ I-mentary legal persons who have not submitted a statement or have submitted inaccurate statement for payment or µ the taxes, fees or levies for the benefit of the public µ µ µ may until 30 November 2011 µ to submit initial or additional payments µ µ-statements of income that apoktithi µ-even up to the µ µ year 2010 without the force-new additional tax or fine µ.
Also not imposed fines of µ indent VII of paragraph 6 of article 5 of law 2523/1997 (first 179) if submitted by µ same as upper time limits not-to µ a initial payment µ µ or actual situations and risk-for article 20 of the CODE (Presidential Decree 186/1992 (first 84). b) When submitting the above statements do not emphasis-Hun applied the provisions of µ Fri. 2 of article 10 of law 2523/1997 in order for the request of µ ments sub-shoot for the issuance of the relevant certificates at the time of entry into force of the provisions of this article.
c) up to 30 September µ µ December 2011 provided the IMS-reporting fi rst GPS positioning, µ e favorable-Rousse that brought in the following paragraphs, whose deadline for submission expired one µ µ until the filing of this law, µ for the following tax-assistance: AA) value µ-value (n. 2859/2000, 248 Α΄), as regards:-initial or amending, recurring, occasional or EC-Vat declarations and statements cleansing reserves-of µ whether apparent or not tax amount for payment,-extraordinary returns for refund in the authentic PHO µ-Samson Inc returned a-grotes unreasonably of the special scheme provided for in article 41, for the-which the surtax is calculated from f-µ NI therefore that conducted by the I.R.S., recapitulative statements of intra-Community-you-ings or shots of services and supplies of goods or services -Intrastat declarations.
BB) income tax issues µ Independent of Arti-frared 11, 12, 13 and 14 of the Income tax code-µ.
SG) capital gains tax from the revaluation of µ s-estate xias µ e based on the provisions of articles 20 to 27 of law no 2065/1992 (first 113).
SS) turnover tax, insurance premiums tax article 29 of law No. 3495/2006 (I-210), the µ-assistance fee of mobile and prepaid the Le-fee agreement article 12 of law 2609/1998 (1st 31).
EU) Fees chartosi µ, except foreign-quential HTI µ and µ µ line meshes in order.
FF) Taxes withheld or prokataballo-ing in line with µ µ µ text with provisions of any AMB-bins (a) µ fees, remuneration and compensation µ viruses.
ZZ) Levy in favour of El. G.a. Article 31 of law No. 2040/1992 (1st 70), levy in favour of dacus extorsion Law 112/1967 (Α΄ 147) and n. 1402/1983 (1st 167).
DD) Fund-raising and Special Tax BR-Romania's banking law No. 1676/1986 (first 204).
23 thth) µ Tax real estate transfer tax, self completely way µ µ or µ, real estate transaction fee, µ, heritage tax donations, parental benefits or dowries, spec-ing real estate tax, single end real estate
# legal persons µ and property tax # µ I-mentary persons, regarding initial or µ µ HTI-quential payments statements. If the statements relate properties th-installed in areas within or outside the project, where µ when the above the date µ µ reins the objective-µ µ d system identification of singular µ of their value, in accordance with the provisions of articles 41 and 41A of Law 1264/1982, y-pochreoi indicate mandatory as taxable value that resulting µ µ factually objective with the first application of above provisions µ under , where the tax obligation was incurred before the date of µ µ µ 's first application date. For determining the µ-logiteas value tax shall be submitted by the debtor to the head of the Bal µ µ µ public public opinion, economic financial Serv µ-tions (I.r.s.), the relevant tax statement, to which are attached and corresponding calculation sheets, the µ value of real estate. With the submission of taxation-CAL statement in accordance with the provisions of articles 41 and 41A of Law 1264/1982 befalls out-of-court solution to the dispute, provided that all elements provided in s µ-Lo calculation of µ property value is sincere.
If inaccuracy of these data, for determining the value µ of the property conducted CHEC-tive and imposed additional taxes and fines-µ s laid down by the Community provisions.
II) of any other tax, fee, levy or reservation in favour of the public or third parties that µ is not peri la µ-taken on cases I up to IX, µ except motor vehicle registration fees and otosikle µ s.
d) declarations of the previous case quo µ h-pologize Tai surtax ten percent (10%), for cases where the tax obligation to-ing born µ up to 31 December 2009 and December µ three percent (3%) for cases where the taxed paper an obligation born from 1 January 2010 and the µ a declaration has expired until the depositing µ of this law, µ where tax is Cata-fired in bursts. If the tax is Cata-fired one-off additional tax is not calculated.
In the event that the above statements µ is not pre-tax fact accessed for payment not imposed fines µ o.e) the payment of the tax is as follows: AA) income tax system µ shall be paid: (i) from the # µ persons referred to in article 58 and article 101 of the K.F.E. and the persons referred to in paragraph 4 of article 2 by Mr f. e, in three (3) equal monthly instalments µ from which, the µ µ e in the first statement, and the remaining two (2), until the last working µ µ µ for the public administrations the µ f-RA of two (2) µ µ involved following months respectively, (ii) from natural persons by their last µ-SI µ µ for the public administrations the µ µ proposed the next day µ month by the certificate.
BB) the total tax payable on the basis of the µ h-poballo µ relevant statements of case III of paru River-your paragraph, paid either one-time µ e y-you must submit the declarations in either six (6) equal monthly instalment falls µ-tions, the first of which is to be paid simultaneously with the µ submission of declarations and any one of the following µ-µ µ reactions until the last working µ µ for the public service-services the day of the respective µ µ µ involved following months. The amount of each instalment shall not be µ µ less than three hundred (300) euros, except the last.
f) the provisions of subsections including µ previous to this paragraph does not apply application µ: AA) in cases where µ until the entry into force of this issued and registered in the books of the relevant etagrafis µ katalogistikes acts.
BB) On high µ tax cases real seizing them working and reporting properties (E9).
SG) On tax returns that are submitted without prejudice to µ.
SS) income tax statements µ µ with system-which declared losses µ.
OJ) On matters for which it has not integrated-nated the extradition procedure and notification katalogisti-gional µ operations until the µ µ µ date of publication of this, since for them the books and records of epitidey µ professionals provided by Kbs have been deemed insufficient or inaccurate by committees of Fri. 5 article 30 of Decree 186/1992 or if elapsed-prakti unforeseen µ by the same provisions as time limits not-to µ a remedy before these committees. At h-e this participant within µ and µ s pending before the above Committees.
g) exceptionally, the parties who during the e-µ µ µ of ro publication of µ th this already shape-released for temporary or tactical control and in which e-pididetai proved a written invitation from the competent supervisory authority, µ µ may submit the statements of cases I and III of this paragraph within µ limit ten (10) days of the µ-dose of that invitation, and not later than the end of the second proposed µ µ µ month following that of the publication ofthis µ.
the) are exempt from the provisions of paragraph 1, the periodic Vat declarations referred to tax periods from 1.1.2011 and µ after, Ms.-bid and business cases for control of which have set up special teams to control the article 39 of law No. 1914/1990 (1st 178).
2. The period of limitation one µ ending 31.12.2011, µ µ µ date date after which barred the right µ µ d of the public to notify e-sheet control or acts of imposing taxes, fees and eisfo-, floodplains, extended µ until 31.12.2012.
3. a) the provisions of article 4 of law 3601/2007 (1st 258) are hereby repealed as from 1 September November 2011 µ.
(b)) the case III of paragraph 1 of article 22 of the Vat Code, as ratified with µ ν. 2859/2000 and applies, shall be replaced as follows: "(c)) The compensatory levies imposed by the Floor-
ganis µ s land reclamation – C.d.e.i.f. – (Special Organi-dvarts µ s, GOEV, TOEB) in µ States to provide Bal-one educator water and other facilities that are directly related to µ µ r ESS these operations. "
4. In the event that after the scrutiny of the Office of the case file of µ epitidey practitioner shows that does not fall within the exceptions of µ action s under article 4 of law No. 3888/2010 (first 175), without taking into account the exceptions µ cases IV, vi and IX of the same article and µ provided that it is managerial periods µ f closed-Cu and 31.12.2009 the resolution of tax disputes out-24 transport µ µ achieved the µ articles 1 to 13 of law No. 3888/2010.
For calculating the tax µ article 6 as s-p µ law in case of agricultural synetairi-µ µ s la account of twenty percent (20%) of the reported gross revenue and other peri-drops the declared gross revenues afairoy µ f-managing revenues from selling and renting the same µ r-th fixed equipment µ.
Not subject to the provisions of preceding ECN including µ – for expressions of each case or unaudited use µ e gross eh-baking of larger amount of µ forty million µ µ y-million euro or equivalent amount in Drachma µ s and all subsequent convictions µ this uses. The previous one µ e-village settlement of disputes shall be effected before the fre-start of µ e check the acceptance by Parties of discharge Point raises µ µ of article 9 of the aforementioned law and µ Decision PAUL. 1137/03.10.2010 (Ii 1631) and PAUL. 1156/15.11.2010 (B 1795) within treptikis period by µ-limit five (5) days of notification in µ-poetry.
The same Bill of major note or µ µ µ µ special importance note a µ may submit and µ himself the µ µ taxpayers ™ money person until October 31, 2011. By a decision of the Minister of Financial interests adopted in µ µ µ e with the µ defined in article 13 of law No. 3888/2010 µ µ may rate the debt certificate process, payment, Ms.-bid and any issues µ s relating implement way of µ provisions of this paragraph.
5. a) Debts towards the State of primary µ µ µ secondary ion and ion local authorities, legal persons of µ and enterprises owned by local authorities, as well as links actual Municipalities µ µ s a µ µ until December 31st December 2010, in the public Economic µ µ services (I.r.s.) or at offices of the State, as well as debts that have satisfied the µ µ µ date of entry into force of the USA-rondos and µ law date back in time up to µ-31st December 2010 JV µ regulatory amendments as follows: µ i µ) with lump sum all of µ µ proposed fixed-you within validity of the first tranche provided the benefactor µ a rate discount of one hundred percent (100%) from any type of additional taxes, surcharges and tax fines µ a fre-Hun µ µ e assured Council debt or have actual-CIDE independently and focus on debt, as well as discharge at a rate of one hundred percent (100%) from the K.E.D.E. out th katabo µ increments-bi, ii) µ e payment of fixed µ µ budget amount to coherent cheis µ, µ monthly instalments up to forty-eight (48), is con-Tai the benefactor µ s discharge at a rate of one hundred percent (100%) by K.E.D.E. µ out th pay increments.
The application of the debtor in order to benefit from the arrangement must be deposited µ µ up to and what the µ 31.10.2011-d.o.y or Office, where actual µ is a debt.
The first instalment is made by Te µ-agreement was extended last time working the µ µ µ proposed the next day from the month µ sub shot of the application for inclusion in the setting of µ. The next µ e-Ness instalments paid until the last working µ µ µ the next day including µ µ months without requiring special Ma-RI notification of the debtor.
The total amount of each instalment shall not be µ I µ-less of a thousand (1,000) euros.
b) in sub-paragraph (a) arrangements µ) fall-as if these debts that are actual µ, in y-service where the request for consideration of arrangement, without right µ µ s of the judgment debtor to apply for the exclude individual e-µ these.
At same rate µ, µ settings only if requested by the debtor: AA) the debts that are in suspension, BB collection) the debts that have been entered in the µ t µ facility functioning payment in accordance with the provisions of articles 13 and 21 of law 2656/1998 (1st 238) as applicable, and the debts that are subject to another legislative adjustment µ µ Noh, whose terms are adhered to when subjecting the new µ.
In the setting of subclause (a) µ) and µ e the same terms and conditions can be fall µ and debts towards the State of the class above µ ofei-for technical and other projects that will ensure µ after the entry into force of this law, as well as µ µ after tax e-controls or decisions of administrative courts and will (a)-wear debts relating to year or tax period µ until 31.12.2010 regardless of the time to make such levies available, as well as debts of each 10-doy whose ended the suspension of recovery. For the y-pagwgi of these debts in previous settings-µ µ added to subparagraph requires the debtor's application to the competent tax office or Office of µ µ within three (3) months after the acknowledgement µ debts or end of s-nastolis of these. The first instalment becomes the µ day of submission of the application for inclusion in the regulation-µ. The second instalment shall be paid by the last working µ µ µ, the day of the next month employer µ µ from the µ µ submission date of the application and the subsequent expected µ µ until last-last working day the µ µ µ µ involved of the next months, without a special required notification-debtor.
c) during setting compensation to debtors that µ is consistent in this: AA) evidence shall be granted erotitas µ, in under-relief, µ monthly duration, under the all-
emissions requirements of article 26 of law 1882/1990 (first 43), as applicable.
BB) Suspended the prosecution against ypey-thynwn in accordance with the provisions of article 25 of law 1882/1990 (first 43) as currently in force µ NRA and postponed the e-UN of the sentence imposed or if he started running crashes.
SG) Suspended the continuation of the process of implementation gkastikis-moveable or immoveable µ e pre-ϋpothesi that the implementation concerns only debts that µ µ µ Izo-fied with the provisions of this article. The suspension of these tion does not apply to foreclosures that have been in the hands of third parties or the relevant orders have been issued, the µ µ apodido a what as amounts from those taken in La µ-IDE to meet dose or doses of µ adjustment. If the debtor loses the benefit of µ µ d adjustment, the µ f-tramway suspended continued.
d) the provisions of article 20 of law 2656/1998 (1st 238), as applicable, with the exception of paragraph 2 apply µ nodule-mented and for debts falling in this paragraph settings µ.
e) remission of debt, for which an application for their relative in µ-roysas settings paragraph, suspended from the date of µ µ submission of this request and for the entire 25-red space chroni µ s concerning the setting of µ, whatever Manu-shot any amount and not µ is paid before the expiry of a period of one (1) year from the expiration of the last instalment of this.
f) Measures imposed to ensure that Greek Public µ St. when the provisions of article 14 of law 2523/1997 or where criminal or other reactions µ diffi e-support Mecha µ consequences, involving the above debts or the µ hospital confirmation, lift them or their power a-nastelletai de jure and not imposed new, e-since the debtor is complying with the obligation to pay the above-mentioned doses.
(g)) of persons responsible, together with the µ µ µ-primary sector and secondary sector Municipalities µ, µ legal risk legal persons and businesses, as well as the later-in µ s local authorities for paying part of the debt the µ not entitled to regulate only µ µ µ this part of o-feilis, but the whole of this, µ e these provi-visions.
the) new faces (young municipality µ-new regions), recommended µ article 283 of n. 3852/2010 (first 87), as applicable, from 1.1.2011, as determined-likoi successors to the old municipality µ s, # µ supervision, regional-NIEs are responsible for paying their debts and may regulate µ µ delivers these debts with the above-mentioned provisions.
I) debts that will be subject to the arrangement not µ EPI-burdened further increments µ µ e out th payment until repayment µ. The delay in payment price µ µ µ a dose in the borne µ µ planned month, in accordance with the µ µ KEDE, µ out th pay increments.
j) µ payment of three (3) consecutive monthly instalments of µ µ adjustment, and the paid proteley µ-taias or the latest instalment of the set, where µ PA-relthei corresponding period µ a result for the rest of the debt: AA) losing eyer-geti adjustment of µ µ, BB) payment of ypoloi-that of the debt, in line with µ µ e elements of bebaiw-ing and SG) the pursuit of collecting it all planned µ µ a from the legislation legislation µ µ.
6. where the information available to The Ministry-kono µ, the exact amount of forologite-Let's matter, µ µ e may decision of the Minister of Economic interests to ensure automatic µ, µ µ General Lines of µ µ consist Information Systems, the proportional tax and the additional taxes and determine how katabo-bi, the process and any other necessary detailed µ pictures which is required for establishing and collecting them.
For the calculation of µ tax and the additional tax, SWE-issued Bill of major note µ µ d which from-suspended on the debtor. At the discharge point-11 µ µ µ, in accordance with the defined µ µ to the provisions of the relevant taxation, the µ µ taxpayers ™ money person may pre-tends administrative resolution of the dispute in case a-podedeig including µ or µ total partial absence of tax debt or logic to bring an action before the Tribunal administratif.
The amounts entered in the accounts payable in three (3) equal monthly instalments µ, which won't be µ I µ-kroteres of three hundred (300) euros, excluding the last-taias, the first of which is paid by the last working µ µ µ for the public administrations the µ µ proposed the next day µ month together with the certificate of the tax and Ms.-one of the issues µ µ reactions following the last working µ for public administrations the µ µ day of the second and third µ or-of the certificate. In the case of lump-sum payment of the additional taxes µ reduced by forty percent (40%).
7. a) article 34 of law No. 3842/2010 (first 58) is replaced by the following: "4. The debtor becomes aware of la µ patrimonial status and tax value of µ the EKKA-tharistiko µ µ d note importance of property tax, which treated and seizing them tax declaration-pendence of the year concerned.
The person liable for not paying tax occurs, aware of material µ at-resistance and the tax value of real environmental substance of µ, µ online only through diadiktya-TEM application of General Linear µ µ µ Secretariat Info-ing systems, the Ministry of finance issues µ µ µ September financial the month of µ that year and significant slips-µ µ "of applying this application µ , which constitute and property tax declaration of that year, kept in electronic form µ µ the responsible tax office. Significant slips µ µ "of this indent printed exclusively and only from the µ-chreo, from the special Web application µ.
By a decision of the Minister of Economic interests in particular determined µ issues µ for the procedure and functioning of the special Internet application, the µ µ µ s date date-nartisis and every necessary detail pictures. "µ b) the provisions of this paragraph are valid from 1.1.2010.
8. a) in para. 5 of article 85 of the CODE added cases XIII and XIV as follows: "(m)) of items in public administrations and µ µ µ persons public law by the General Secretariat µ µ-Lines of Information Systems issues µ for verifying content view µ µ produced supporting documents regulating the µ taxpayers ™ money subjects.
(n)) items to contractors of Ypoyr-Economic geioy µ or those who are running pursuant µ µ project specific basis for the benefit of the public. "µ
b) in para. Article 46 of law No. 3842/2010 (first 58) case (f) is added as follows: ' f) items to contractors of Ypoyr-Economic geioy µ or those who are running pursuant µ µ project specific basis for the benefit of the public. ' µ c) After the case v of Fri. 7 article 51 of law No. 3842/2010 (first 58) case (f) is added as follows: ' f) items to contractors of Ypoyr-Economic geioy µ or those who are running pursuant µ µ project specific basis for the benefit of the public. "µ
9. At the end of article 9 of legislative decree 359/1974 (first 90, KEDE) added verses as follows: "With a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ µ, µ in order to identify assets of debtors or synypochrewn persons and diasfali-also the collection of public revenue µ, responsible for research in auditing firms or lawyers or dikigo-aggregate offices or consortia thereof. By decision of h-poyrgoy Financial interests28 µ defined per-process owner, the way of remuneration, µ µ µ May 26 associated with the final result of µ s research or collection, as well as any other necessary detailed pictures for µ-pharmaceutical application of previous µ µ proposed subparagraph. '
10. In paragraph 3 of Nos 1 µ. 2084358/2116/0049 decision of Minister of Economic legal µ (2nd 1096/11.12.1997) added since you applied, subpar-graph as follows: "where there are reasons of general interest and where µ-dikotera reasons associated with the µ µ systems financial stability of the banking system of µ, µ Economy Ministry, in consultation with the µ Bank of Greece and depending on the situation and µ practices the interbank s-goras , µ can be places for the necessary time available µ s in such a way as to ensure statheroti-banking system for µ and strategic financial µ s-µ µ tooikono legal Council public interests µ Saint. "
11. Subparagraph II of paragraph 6 of article 14 of law 2956/2001 (1st 285) is replaced as follows: "those responsible for callable letter µ which per-put in previous years pay Ciprian µ-IA allows an annual compensation paid µ (µ µ a rent), fixed µ the same Decree and revaluation applies per pentae µ-CADE. For the height of µ µ µ establishes la system account earlier informed recommendation on µ issues µ µ the competent scheme in place of the Committee Published Public Land issues µ µ, since this e-care comparatively µ isthwtika items in the region, which will produce the Head lease µ µ party the competent territorial Land µ µ µ vocational Service who participate in this as rapporteur. Any pending cases on µ o-what is not specified the annual compensation paid µ (µ rent-µ s) in accordance with the µ µ µ previous Ciprian or µ e the provi-visions of Fri. 21 Article 6 of law 2168/1993 (1st 118), µ µ µ amendments in accordance with this paragraph e a µ-judgment of the Minister Economic interests after if µ-sigisi of the competent ratione loci µ Committee Published Public Land issues µ µ µ µ, in accordance with the stipulated in previous µ µ Ciprian. Public address public estate Ypoyr µ-geioy µ legal Economy after record as many cases pending µ s, sends them to the territorial competent Land µ µ CCW actual Service, with a view to the woodworking µ-lised and introduce the Commission subsequently Published Public Land issues µ µ. '
Article 19 special µ to paying taxes due to cessation of validity of professional guidance, recreational vessel µ 1. For truly professional µ recreational vessels of Law 2737/1999 (Α΄ 217), imported or acquired µ e value added tax exemption for µ-value before the public-publication of this law µ µ and for which the examination-githeisa in the text provisions permit professional µ µ HTI-ing the ship ceased or ceases µ e any way I-apply, no fee is due ekprothes µ th payment , a and µ fine increments and not impose the Su-rwseis provided by text information tax and customs µ # µ law due to the use of these vessels µ for private purposes if: (a) the person concerned submits µ) party to 30.9.2011-request for affiliation to this arrangement and µ b) pays a one-off, within time limits not exclusive µ-s a µ two (2) µ months of the submission of this request-ing the attributable tax added µ-value Board and taxes attributable to fuel µ a, lubricants and supplies for which the vessel is exempted.
In this set includes cases setting µ I µ s pending before the criminal and administrative court-courts.
2. For vessels for which the submission of request-ing for its inclusion in this set is issued setting µ-partments estimates of µ law 2743/1999 decision of cessation of validity of professional guidance, recreational vessel µ paid simultaneously with a µ-value added tax nalogoynta µ-value Board and µ s duties and taxes attributable to fuel µ s , greasy Extr-sausages and other supplies for whom the vessel Etty-XE discharge from the time they ceased to apply the direct-licence until the time for lodging an application entry for the present arrangement µ.
For vessels which have not issued the planned-
by µ law 2743/1999 decision pay-ING professional licence ship capital anapsy µ-requests, in order to benefit from µ in setting the similar µ-DOS, is issued on request to the competent Directorate of the Ministry µ Development, Competitive-ness and shipping, by way of derogation from article 2 para.
5 paragraph b of law No. 2737/1999, declaratory Act per-license of professional ™ µ ship leisure capital e-ithin a µ month of submission of the application without IP-control of respect.
After the adoption of this Act diapistwtikis and the submission of the application for admission to paru River-SLO set µ, paid at the same time the µ-goynta whether value added tax µ-value Board and taxes attributable to fuel µ a, lubricants and supplies for which the vessel is exempted a-INCE 1.7.2010 to the time entry for application to this arrangement µ.
Together with the request for µ in this setting advertising submitted for µ case estimates of µ law 2743/1999 decision of cessation of validity of professional Allied ship recreational or µ unforeseen-µ from the provisions of this article diapistwti-tion Act revocation of licences to professional guidance, recreational vessel µ.
In the case of pending cases µ s while-such criminal or administrative courts, together with the µ µ µ should again provide application and a certificate from the competent di-µ reason that has not been issued a judicial appeal µ s-judgment.
3. For the calculation of µ µ proposed tax resulting from pre-stithe µ-value Board, µ-reduction of the tax factor applicable at the day of subjecting a µ-COM application for affiliation in this arrangement I µ-. The taxable value by µ is as follows: (a)) when it comes to the introduction or the endokoinoti-tion is acquiring a new boat µ e based on the value indicated on the relevant document telwnis µ and b) when it comes to the introduction or the endokoinoti-tion Court µ µ view acquisition board and for disclosure-ing from the Interior of the country or new tires-µ µ µ Rees view vessel based on the original what sales or µ Board during its construction.
The resulting µ values above marked due to their age in the first year at a rate of 20%, the second year at a rate of 10%, the next one f µ µ-until the eighth when 5% or µ e ceiling 60%.
27 after 20 years of the construction of the vessel, the rateable value µ reduced by 90%.
4. The application for inclusion in the present arrangement µ for vessels covered by the exemption of Vat µ e u-tathesi of the planned confiscations Customs document µ, is submitted to the customs authority of the vessel µ telwnis. In any other case the application is sub-in µ is the competent tax office.
5. If the above conditions are met not exercised prosecution and any appeal ceases Hori-tics, waived any commitment or commitment imposed µ katasche-Board and related lawsuits in di-kastiria are removed.
6. the provisions of this article shall not apply in cases where application µ when the Agency produced µ µ telwnis and/or impaired forged what invoices, µ for which apply the provisions of µ text added µ µ law. #
7. the provisions of this article shall not apply in cases applying µ vessels for which the Republic article-µ of this law has been issued the µ estimates information d µ-INCE law 2743/1999 decision cessation I-schyos of professional licence µ ship capital recreation and have satisfied the due tax burdens, restricted µ-tions.
8. upon termination of the license professional recreational vessel capital µ, the tax obligation for the MS-taboli luxury tax is incurred and the tax becomes chargeable where the ship chanced a-value added tax pallagis µ-value because HA-raktiris µ for as time IFL professional µ µ etagene-ment of more detailed of the entry into force of the provisions of article 17 of law 3851/2010 (first 40).
9. With joint decisions by the Ministers of Economic Development and µ, competitiveness and shipping s-supported any detailed pictures for µ µ of St-support of this article. By decision of The Minister-financial µ µ kono may extended the period of µ PA-ragrafoy 1 of this article.
Article 20 Regulatory issues µ µ customs arrangements of results 1. Case I of cars para. 2 laid down in article 8 of law 3893/2010 (212 A΄) and Fri. 5 Arti-article 30 of the n.3943/2011 (first 66) that telwnizontai after the µ µ µ µ application date date of this provision, µ e payment of the entire planned confiscations µ of the provi-provisions of articles 121 and 123 n. 2960/2001 (first 265), fee classification of assessment official µ µ s distribution µ µ s or r INCE-car, where µ Rous transmitted for classification of the µ-from individuals to replace aposyro µ confiscations of Su-kloforias passenger car or truck , EPI-the difference of classification assessment that µ fee pre-in fact accessed the µ µ orizo of theabovementioned provisions including µ. The difference of the fee classification e-assessment pistrefetai µ when the designated µ from article 32 of law 2948/2001 µ after application to the competent customs authority µ of payment classification µ.
In return the attached application sufficient justifica-gitika provided for by the common ministerial decision of case IV of paragraph 2 of article 8 of law 3893/2010. The previous request for return lodged a µ µ µ period within three months of registration µ µ µ vehicle's assessment.
2. the provisions of para. 2 article 8 of n. 3899/2010 and Fri. 5 article 30 of n.3943/2011, e-pharmaceutical µ for cars that will telwnisthoyn and will pay due taxes expected µ µ until 31.12.2011.
3. The period provided for by a µ on Fri. 2 article 30 of n.3943/2011 (first 66) extended up to µ
and 30.12.2011. The provisions of the previous budget is µ e-dafioy includes passenger vehicles and µ jeep-type vehicles, which meet the requirements of Directive 98/69/EC Phase b or subsequent µ, for which from 30.6.2011 and µ until start applying the similar µ-DOS µ law th exei paid the registration fee and f µ-Hyun issued the receipts. On omission-tions these recalculates the registration fee, µ µ µ e deputies Council that paid and closed the epistre-resulting difference.
CHAPTER Vii OTHER ISSUES to BE COVERED in the MINISTRY of FINANCE Article 21 Leases Greek Public µ St. 1. The isthwtiki property value µ I µ have isthwthei from the Greek Public debt, and µ of the µ µ re-usable field as specified in para. 1 of Arti-article 1B of law 2362/1995 (A΄ 247), as this article added µ e article 2 of law No. 3871/2010 (Α΄ 147), and before the filling of µ µ e on Fri. 1A of article 50 of the n.3943/2011 (a ' 66), Tek µ lifted that by the year 2010 has been reduced by 20% µ. Of publication of µ-law rondos µ µ µ th the Vice that pay the Elli-Public public stereo µ and the above bodies, for the renting and µ-ties in which their services are housed, µ eiwno-ing at a rate of 20%, which is estimated at between-psos of µ µ of rented accommodation to use July 2010 and µ until 30.06.2013 revaluation µ is prohibited. In case where these issues µ µ Vice have adjusted (increased) implemented µ µ after 1.7.2010, updating this application µ is removed and the Council voted µ µ paid the amount due a µ µ µ, Vice. Ex hire µ-gain shall be entitled to bring proceedings on the competent courts µ Nos and a µ given the height of the above documentation provided and µ µ µ µ establishes reduction. The Greek Public debt, µ and the above bodies are entitled to have recourse to the competent courts µ offended and to demonstrate that the reduction of µ I µ-value and sthwtikis respectively Vice µ µ µ is greater than the above figure.
2. The µ µ µ establishes reduction of previous µ added para-graph does not apply to µ isthwseis µ I µ hire ex-Council agreed µ µ ring with the Greek Public debt, µ or µ previous participants added paragraph in µ-reduction during party affiliation µ from 1.7.2010 onwards Vice µ µ in minimum 20%. In the event that had been agreed reduction in µ µ µ rate less than 20% volume-the essential µ µ µ d estimated rent reduced from µ µ osi – this law's commitment µ th during the remainder until the µ µ filling rate of 20%.
3. where the annual rent µ µ a ARIS-consistent, µ after at previous µ µ AMB paragraphs-statement,, is less than µ µ establishes which results from the application of µ articles 41 and 41A of Law 1264/1982 (first 43) µ (e) imposing a 5% performance rate, entitled the µ µ e entitlement application 28 to the competent Department µ for µ µ d-FL ying, Vice , to which is attached the calculation sheet for µ µ objectively discriminatory value of µ isthioy µ legalised by the competent tax authority µ income of EC µ µ paid I.r.s. to consult µ µ µ establishes reduction µ system by h-µ µ Vice's psos, as determined above, or the reduction of this µ µ zero if the ß-sthw µ µ a, before any reduction, µ is equal or under-more of this. The competent µ for µ µ d-FL ying, Vice Department shall inform µ writing on the µ-by concluding the contract µ isthwtikis µ in principle.
Article 22 Recovering illegal state aid 1 µ s. State aid, which has judged that in line with µ µ-paragraph 1 of article 107 TFEU µ µ practices are incompatible with the internal market under µ where decision-ing of the European Commission or Court decision-before that court or the General Court of the European Union and must be recovered, recovered by the competent Department µ, as follows: a. on the initiative of the competent service µ apostel-Ted, the recipient of the aid and, in particular, in Act I µ µ µ by the representative of a legal person, a copy of the decision µ e invitation for payment of certain there using µ µ proposed amount within a certain period including µ, in income tax tax office of µ # legal person. µ
b. After the missed deadline of this economy of µ, the competent Office shall draw up a financing µ µ IFL list-gt, containing only µ a debtor #-µ a legal person, the VAT number, VAT number of individuals, who are liable for payment of Po-lets that will ensure in the Vat of µ-which lead to legal, the amount to be recovered , the Code No 2377/90 the µ e-tion from, as well as the method of payment (lump sum or th-tions, the date payment date µ µ etc.) sends to the I.R.S., in order to become the µ certificate and wants the amount interestbe µ-e code Eispra process-ing Public Public Revenue µ.
2. µ I µ Law the title for the collection of the amount is the decision referred to in paragraph 1.
3. Bal µ competent Department for drafting and sending of µ µ the directory capital authority is used-I.r.s. directive which supervises the activities of a legal person for µ granted illegal µ the krati-nursing aid.
4. Bal µ responsible tax office for confirmation and collection of amounts recovered under this article defined the I.R.S. income tax of µ # µ a legal person.
5. Where in this article is referenced # µ ahead-Po shall mean legal and business forms that µ µ every may in line with µ µ-law of the European Union to be a-low-power radio transmitter of State aid.
6. The application of this article µ not thigo-ing more specific provisions relating to the procedure a – recover file location State aid due con-blithentwn amounts to co-finance µ µ funded projects.
Article 23 µ Design Service Recommendation and monitoring the implementation of Planned µ µ µ µ Economic issues µ Adapt legal scope in Economic Ministry financial µ
1. The Ministry of Economic legal µ recommended organizational unit µ, µ, Address-level "Service De-Dias µ and monitoring the application of µ Pre-Economic issues µ µ µ µ legal Adjustment scope", classified information a µ-direct Economic Minister µ.
2. Service Design and Implement µ µ of Pre-Economic issues µ µ µ µ scope legal Adjustment is structured into four t µ or µ, µ including allocated the µ µ s responsibilities, as follows: (a) µ or µ) s I-µ, Design and control Management of Economic issues µ µ µ µ legal Adjustment scope: AA) Cooperation with the µ µ bodies and especially with the µ µ µ e Economic Council financial expert µ µ asses (Cea) to find a good and effective criminal energy s µ µ aimed the implementation of µ µ.
BB) assessment of proposed including µ µ measures/actions that integrate fully into each Programme µ µ µ a, submit pre-trends in cooperation with Cea µ for alternative measures µ e-options to the Minister of Economic interests, the µ-what processes in collaboration with the µ µ µ bodies, with a view to facilitating the broader objectives of each respective Project µ µ.
SG) support the Economic Minister and eisi µ-assessment of µ µ µ and the featured part-poiisewn.
SS) By shaping µ positions, views and provide volume-krinisewn to the Economic Council µ µ e legal expert-µ µ asses (Cea) and to all those parties concerned µ µ fo-stakeholders, who are responsible for negotiating µ µ admitted and ex-proswpisi the country in community and international bodies and organisations µ s.
b) t µ or µ s Ii-monitoring the Implementation of Planned µ µ µ µ Economic issues µ legal Adjustments, which classified by the optimal-service outside the Ministry of finance µ I-mentary: AA) Monitoring, collection and processing of data and information from the CK µ s bodies, as well as community and international bodies and organisations, on µ µ e course of timely e-pharmaceutical µ µ of measures/actions of µ µ µ the kono legal Adjustments-µ µ application with the exception of the measures and actions implemented by Service of Ypoyr-Economic geioy µ.
BB) transmission of information and updating of the µ µ µ regard bodies responsible with the obligations and time-limits for fulfilling these µ under each Project µ µ s.
SG) µ updating and reporting on a regular base-point to the Economic Minister and the Cea µ for course implementation Project µ µ µ every application. Identification number µ TS-any delays, difficulties and problematic issues µ in implementation of the µ µ and suggestion modes a-di µ incidents above.
29 PhD) data collection and standardization of µ for the self-eykolynsi of evaluation by the Cea and the Directorate-General for Economic legal Policy of µ µ µ s what measurable-quantitative results were and µ µ ' measures that e-pharmaceutical µ µ apply based on each Project µ µ s.
OJ) Keeping of estimates including µ in paragraph 3 of article 5 of law No. 1688/1987 (first 14) information or items that are required to provide public services public sector µ µ in p. o. e, for aiding the project.
c) t µ or µ s Iii – monitoring of Implementation of Planned µ µ µ µ Economic issues µ legal Adjustments that the optimal application-classified by the Ministry of Economic Services financial µ: AA) has all the powers of µ t µ or µ annex Ii as regards the measures and actions of the µ µ-µ µ legal Adjustments kono for which entry no µ µ institution applied their application is the Ministry of Econom-# µ.
d) t µ or µ s Iv-ateiakis µ µ and Administrative Ypostiri-tives: AA) Preparation and organization of µ visits of climatic akiwn µ representatives of international and Community institutions and bodies µ s.
BB) µ µ ateiakis line Supply support to all ATA µ or µ t address.
SG) handling of translations of text µ µ and keeping the Address file.
3. (a)) the above Service is staffed from all classifications of all branches of the Ministry of finance, µ categories IP, WF and.
(b)) and Address the issues µ t µ I µ, Design-management and control, Ii-e-monitoring pharmaceutical application and µ Iii monitoring of Implementation the µ-land of Economic issues µ µ µ µ scope legal Adjustments implemented by the Ministry of Economic Services µ I-mentary supervise employees, class IP, the kla-illustrations Tax or public financial µ or µ Customs or Bi-oikitikwn SGL or their respective provisional or temporary branches administrative staff. Of t µ or µ-annex Iv-µ µ ateiakis and logistics officer who supervises the same classes, class IP or TE.
(c)), the number of officials, µ required for the staffing needs of the Department and of the issues µ µ t this, per category, and industry expertise, as well as the more specific or additional typical and essential skills-da these identified µ e notice – invitation for filling the corresponding No 2377/90 µ for a set s, where µ e the respective departmental needs.
4. By decision of the Minister of Economic interests defined µ start-up time and address the issues µ µ t this.
Article 24 Public financial µ µ µ provisions and regulatory issues µ N.S.K. rights settings
1. At the end of the case x of paragraph 2 of article 1 of law 3783/2009 the words ' speci-station researchers and science experts µ associates of para-graph 4 of article 5 of law No. 1702/1987.
2. From the entry into force of this law µ th Qatar-mounted article 64 of law 1943/1991 (first 50) as she replaced µ e article 9 of law 2085/1992 (first 170) and article 10 of law No. 3320/2005 (1st 48) and stops the granting of µ by those provisions grant the purchase or construction of u-toikias regardless of the time of placement, µ etathe-ing or µ etataxis of reflection service official µ s-tary region.
3. In paragraph 2 of article 38 of law No. 3986/2011
(I 152) case c is added as follows: "(c)) the special contributions of previous cases involved µ-ments attributable to the period from µ 1.1.2011 until 31.7.2011 µ s allocated equally and Sy-neisprattontai µ e next contributions µ µ involved months of year 2011 in line with µ µ and e as defined in community memory ministerial decision issued in exoysiodoti-µ previous case quo."
4. Article 18 of Decree 238/2003 (Α΄ 217), as it was replaced with the µ Fri. 10 article 13 of law 3522/2009 (Α΄ 147), is replaced by the following: ' article 18 Candidates N.S.K. officers encouraged diorizo, then diagwni-µ, who are lawyers or judges that eh-Hun Sy µ pay its 26th year and have not exceeded the 35 years of age. For lawyers require practising Finan-biennial and in case they are doctorate holders and patent system µ µ t µ legal legal or µ s-Tosh enough annual practising. For µ µ µ contest participation whatever required fluency in English or French or German language, German µ I µ µ it is proved in accordance with article 28 of Decree 50/2001 (1st 39). "
5. The first subparagraph of paragraph 7 of article 24 of law No. 3200/2003 (1st 281), as this antikatastathi-JV µ paragraph 14 of article 13 of law 3522/2009 (Α΄ 147), is replaced by the following: "To regular employees of the µ St., public corporations and independent Authorities, whose #-µ Service conducted by the # µ µ legal Council of the State , against whom the prosecution is exercised for a-µ that own them are rendered in the performance of their duties, their defence in the criminal courts, from operation indicators of µ µ legal Council of State, µ e President of N.S.K., µ µ informed after previous teachings-the competent Minister if µ: a) µ e e-report of a formal administrative inquiry button , it is not committing a disciplinary system relevant µ µ paraptw the Act, to which persecuted and b) will not ekprosw-pithoyn by a lawyer, in the proceedings before the dikastiri-th process. "b. Where, in place of µ layout of Fri. 5 Arti-article 2 of law 3016/2002 (1st 58), predicted the µ µ e-participation officer of N.S.K. in µ councils, committees or working groups µ, µ N.S.K. 's officer may (a)-ntikathistatai, after the suggestion of negative opinion of President of µ # µ µ legal Council of State, by a public officer, µ class IP 1st degree µ or corresponding categories and degree of regulation µ , µ e eikosa-year total service, defined by the competent body responsible for issuing µ of the Assembly Act or by a lawyer for at least ten years ' law firm µ e 12-30 directive, indicated by the Chairman of the Bar Association.
6. a) The first subparagraph of paragraph 15 of article 28 of law 2609/1998 (1st 31), like this antikatastathi-JV µ e on Fri. 11 article 13 of law 3522/2009 (Α΄ 147), is replaced by the following: "by a joint decision of the Minister of Economic Affairs of µ in case Nos allow responsible Minister µ µ etataxi administrators of the µ St., # µ I-mentary persons public law and bodies µ µ s local Railroad authorities, in # µ µ legal Council of the State.
The µ etataxi made after public public notice, µ µ µ solemn request and in µ µ the assent of the-keioy official Council of µ N.S.K., empty brass-tional posts of administrative staff, category and industry relevant qualifications of etatasso-µ µ. By decision of the President of N.S.K., IE-chokollatai in µ s branch of Central Office of N.S.K. and posted on his website, speci-fied way published in publication, the µ µ of proki-installations in the specific qualifications of candidates and any other relevant issues µ Lo a. ' b) Administrative procedure acts µ etataxewn FA-Hun issued, pursuant to the provisions of µ para-graph 15 article 28 of law 2609/1998 , as in force before its amendment provisions of µ previous-added subclause µ I of this paragraph, are recalled automatically and the procedure a-taiwnetai µ, where µ until the entry into force of such a-DOS not yet published Journal µ µ published in Journal of Eu-nisews µ etataxis Act. "
7. By decision of the President of N.S.K., in special cases, if deemed necessary for pract-the responsibilities of µ µ µ legal Council # Council of their Member State, as provided for in article 2 of Law 3029/2002 (1st 324), allow the assignment of the collection or processing of working items, and the preparation of technical or other reports to third parties. In the performance of their tasks,-products, third parties must comply with the era accused what µ facts or information brought to their attention, in the context of this assignment.
By a decision of the Minister of Economy, µ µ after EI-sigisi of President of N.S.K. sets out special-more conditions, the assignment of such process-Zion referred to in this paragraph, when PA-rekklisi the provisions of articles 82 to 85 and of law 2362/1995 (1st 247) and any necessary issue a µ µ applied paragraph thereof.
8. The second paragraph from the end of fourth indent of article 5 of law 3068/2002 (first 212) is replaced by the following: "competent authority" µ service for managing the health accounts-in µ is the 25th Address (D25) the General Accountant-Rio State. "
9. In the second subparagraph of paragraph 1 laid down in article 44 of law No. 3986/2011 (Α΄ 147) the words "katargoy-µ, from the same as over the date µ µ reins» antikathista-fied r µ ' µ anastello, from the same as s-p the µ µ date reins and throughout the Mesoprothe-in my Public Box µ µ µ budget legal strategy."
10. paragraph 21 of article 66 of law No. 3984/2011 (1st 150) is repealed since I applied.
11. At the end of the case I of paragraph 2
Article 38 of law No. 3986/2011 (first 152) added words and paragraph since I applied the provision as e-total: ", including including µ µ µ and Banks. From the provisions of the previous verse including µ exempt staff who pay the levy in favour a sector-nergias, under paragraph 1 of article 58-32 throu l.d. 2961/1954 (first 200), as lastamended µ e Bluetooth article 44 of law No. 2081/1992 (first 165) and paragraph 9 of article 44 of this law µ. '
12. a) at the end of the third subparagraph of paragraph 1 of Article 3B of the law 2362/1995 (1st 247) as anti-µ became paragraph 12A of n.3943/2011 (first 66), after the word "µ of n. 3839/2010» add the phrase", where by this arti-article not provided different µ ' setting adjustment.
b) in paragraph 1 of Article 3B of the law 2362/1995 fifth subparagraphs µ is added as follows: "the right µ a candidacy application for the filling of position Responsibility ensure The Directorate µ-kono µ services are employees of all kla-illustrations category IP all ministries. As Head-shoulder of µ above selected Directorate h-palliloi µ e e at least three years experience on issues µ µ µ kono-systems management or management control. If there are no employees with the µ, ch-µ e officials into Switzerland two (2) years experience in µ e same issues µ. When you first apply the prokiry µ-Xpand all positions Chief General data Dieythynse µ s Financial Services ministries µ becomes µ e joint decision of the Minister for Administrative Reform µ I-ing and Egovernment and substantive CCW competent Ministers µ and the choice of Chief µ of these positions becomes µ e the criteria in sections-ing the article fifth World avocado µ of n. 3839/2010. "
PART Iv MARKET PAIGNIWN SETUP and OTHER PROVISIONS CHAPTER H΄ MARKET PAIGNIWN SETUP Article 25 µ s Number For the purposes of this law are defined as th: µ s) "technical-entertainment games": Games of which s a µ result depends solely or primarily by technical or intellectual infirmity µ player's ability and performed in public public space µ solely for recreational purposes without being allowed a-poteles µ á µ to IM betting on whether a µ µ between any persons or be attributed any form µ µ legal economic benefit to the player. This category also includes everything that has been described as "technical games» in accordance with the µ µ provisions of Decree 29/1971 (1st 21), µ until the entry into force of this law µ. Technical-recreational games, forbidden to have µ µ d calculation system, and a log-podosis µ legal benefit economic player.
Technical-recreational games, where µ µ e means when the distinguished in: 31 AA) ' Mechanical games ': when to conduct the required only µ µ µ mechanical means as well as the contribution of µ µ µ of muscle power player.
BB) ' Electro mechanical games ' µ: when to diexagw-Earth the required electric or electronic support-riktikoi µ µ s mechanism.
SG) ' electronic games ': when to hold them, in addition to supporting electronic and oth-all µ µ s mechanism, required electronic ypostiri-techniques devices (hardware), as well as the existence and the e-UN software project µ µ µ legal – (software) GAM-gniwn, which incorporate core µ or installed and contains all of the information, instructions and other information concerning the use and generation of gaming-held.
b) "gambling": Games of which the Commission-in µ s depends at least in part by fate µ and s-podidoyn the player financial legal benefit µ. As gambling are considered technically-entertainment games that diversified into gambling or the result of which µ µ µ betting units im a µ between opoiwndi-when persons or their µ µ result can be-give the player financial benefit of any legal µ µ form. In the category of gaming entas-order sought and everything that has been described as "mixed play gnia µ ' or ' gambling ', in line with µ µ e the provisions of Decree 29/1971, µ until the entry into force of this law-µ.
Lucky game betting is also µ s.
c) ' µ a ' Betting: the lucky game involving prediction on events of all kinds, of no µ what natural persons, provided that any profits play land are determined by the organizer of the betting µ, before or at the time when, µ reference, so the amount each player paid for µ µ µ betting groups participation (a), and the definition of what a µ or µ from-mitting of betting µ.
d) "Medium or material conducting gaming or µ paignio icha-NI µ a ': any machine µ µ a, hardware or electronics (22620)-Red medium µ, µ mechanical or electro mechanical use µ µ used s-µ µ µ or ESS ESS for the gameplay and have-lives or determines the outcome.
e) "Intelligence system of µ s supervision and control" (P.S.E.E.): the set of hardware and software set-up, µ being installed and running in Sc and Gaming to exercise Control of continuous e-popteias and control of gaming µ e Colori-gnio µ µ µ machine or over the Internet.
f) "Central Intelligence µ a ' System (Csf): the in-nolo necessary hardware and software's µ for the Organization, operation, conducting, monitoring-monitoring, logging, auditing and management at central level of gaming µ e paignio-µ µ µ machine or over the Internet from the holders of the relevant authorisations.
g) "communications network" means the entire necessary y-an overall, µ software and Web interfaces for communication in real real-time µ (on line) of µ paignio µ issues µ e machines the Csf.
the "Unit Credit") is the accounting unit µ represents the minimum financial amount µ µ µ IFL Council HNS-parency of the player in each game.
I) "Total credit units ' µ (credits played): the total of credit units µ players have played in a particular game or limited µ µ µ paignio machine a. j)" Total profit units ' µ (credits won): the in-credit units of µ nolo that players have specific disei-Kerr µ or µ paignio limited gambling machine a. µ k) "percentage profit µ Apodido ' (payout): the women's lobby-conclusion of the overall gain to the units µ audited quential µ credit units are placed on the same play gnio or µ µ paignio machine (a) , expressed as µ party percentage (%). l) "Gross profit" (gross gaming revenue): µ d-Community funding amount remains from µ total funding if µ µ µ comparable with the amount Council participation of players removed the apodido-µ in these amounts.
m) µ "related companies": situation in which two or more companies connect µ e: a) "µ µ Council participation relationship», i.e. having s µ µ µ or ESS ESS control-Hu at least 10 µ% of voting rights or capital of the company, b)" control "dila-municipalities relationship between µ µ parent and subsidiary company u s the meaning of para. 5 article 42E of codified law 2190/1920 (first 37) or similar µ µ relationship between individuals of any natural or legal person and µ µ company economy. An e-company shall be deemed to control another when µ obtains at least one of the conditions referred to in articles 106 or 42E of codified law 2190/1920.
n) e ' commercial communication ' µ: is any form µ EPI-society for fre µ µ µ FF FF or direct promotion of products, services or image of an undertaking, organisation or µ persons operating relative µ e gnia play, the information allowing the direct immediate access control µ in activity on µ e gamble, EPI-societies on µ or µ products e services of EPI-business , which operates in the µ area NPR-gniwn.
o) "Internet accounts" player number: µ is the Reva-µ number theory attributed to each player by the licence holder for one or more games. The health accounts-in µ that record amounts of µ µ Council participation and coin-published by chance, the legal moves linked µ µ e, as well as the rest of µ s amounts available to the player. Licensee µ µ µ Council complies with the terms and conditions to comply with µ s players ' accounts, as defined in Regulation µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
p) "Aytoapokleio µ party player ': µ is on their own initiative, at the request of President kide µ harmony, then a judicial decision and every other law µ µ I µ o no µ µ µ can participate in gambling.
Article 26 scope of application 1 µ. The provisions of this law apply th µ µ the technically-entertainment of ypoperiptwsis gg΄ of the ptwsis article I-25 and in gambling, carried out µ µ µ e paignio machine or via the GRI µ-the Internet.
2. The provisions of this law, µ except for classes listed in E.e.e.p. and article 35, shall not apply to µ for gambling that diexago-ing or for which permission has been granted by the f-32 start entry into force of this Act in casinos and µ th at e-tairies Opap S.a. and O.D.I.E. S.a., for which e-pharmaceutical µ the special about these provisions.
Article 27 permits for conducting and µ µ e GAM holding gambling-machine µ µ gnio or µ via the Internet requires the prior administrative authorisation version information µ, µ µ in accordance with the provisions of this sub-article µ. Third parties the µ µ licensees may exceptionally, to work and to worksites gaming leyontai µ µ µ µ e paignio machine, in line with µ µ e-SA defined in paragraph 6 of article 39. The play and the gnia paignio µ µ engine must be CER – µ µ µ a in accordance with the provisions of this law µ.
Article 28 Sc and Gaming Control 1. Nos µ authority for the issuance of permits, certifications-subsequently, the supervision and control of conduct and operating gaming µ is the SC and Gaming Control article 16 of law no 3229/2004 (1st 38), which is similar to µ µ ' game supervision and Control Committee "(E.e.e.p.).
2. By a decision of the Minister of Economic interests constitutes a µ-Tai in E.e.e.p. ' µ ' Gaming Advisory Committee.
This suggests to the µ E.e.e.p. measures to improve-the operation of the market and deliver opinions to the E.e.e.p. for regulatory decisions that adopt delegated of provisions of similar-DOS µ law and n. 3260/2004.
As members of the µ µ Advisory Committee appointed ex-proswpoi of the main actors of the Greek gaming market, entities that promote responsible gaming and the security of Internet transactions, as well as personalities µ egnws order of prestige and high e-faith scientific training e µ µ academic record or professional µ µ HTI-nursing specialization on the subject of µ, representing players from whom come after internal µ-few selection procedures or who meet criteria for anti-proswpeytikotitas that puts the decision recommendation.
With what regulatory decision µ µ IA is counterbalanced each other relevant issues µ µ s (e) the establishment and functioning of the Consultative Committee on Gaming µ.
3. The E.e.e.p. shall exercise the following powers µ Fifth CCW-Rann of those referred to in article 17 of law no 3229/2004: a) The supervision and control of purchase: AA) technical – recreational gaming µ paignio µ e-calculator for µ or µ via the Internet, BB) gaming, µ µ µ e paignio or µ machine via the Internet, SG) of µ gaming forms for which no defined a-INCE other provisions Nos competent supervisory authority µ regardless of means µ carried.
The check consists in controlling criteria µ I µ # interna-
safety of gaming, in controlling economic growth and management-quest µ, in monitoring compliance with the rules of the game, to control performance of profits to the players and the public, µ to good running game-gnioy and control application of µ terms of gaming licence, as defined in the Ms-Member µ what conduct and Gaming Control referred to in article 5.
b) monitoring and conducting the need-controls to the µ µ µ Contest participants in licensing, licence holders and those who exploit games µ for the EC finding that the conditions of th and µ licensing.
The tests are conducted either by akia µ E.e.e.p. 's climate either by µ µ µ akia jigs mixed with other departments or agencies of the µ Saint, including the S.D.O.E., the S.D.I.E., µ e decision of the Minister of Economic Affairs of the Assembly µ-competent Minister µ. The E.e.e.p., after prokiry-Xpand public sector tender µ µ µ, µ may delegate part or all of the control to companies qualified e µ µ say-RIA on issues µ control systems. The E.e.e.p. µ may carry out an agreement µ µ e government bodies or the broader public-sector µ µ µ sector of the edapis or the rest of the world, for assigning part or entire µ control theoretic.
c) control, the characterisation µ, µ classification and certification of all types of gaming or software legal automo-µ s and downloading or revocation of decisions, µ request submitted by manufacturer, supplier, Distributor before µ µ field, licensee or µ epitidey µ a worker in the shop which will be installed and will hooligan-nergoyntai the games.
d) technical expertise µ µ assessment carried out at the request of µ s-Tosh by a judicial authority.
e) issuing regulatory decisions µ e for the protection of minors and generally vulnerable population groups µ µ and implement application specific data µ µ µ measures in prevention and suppression, the gaming ban µ µ e contents Eno racist, xenophobic, pornographic or contrary to public order µ rules.
f) issuing regulatory decisions that direct-Bolzano (it) to the holders of permits for the application of prevention measures µ µ and pare µ µ I µ personal data exists on the world no.1 e-sodwn from µ s illegal activities.
g) cooperation and coordination of µ µ e everything all meetings-feis State and international services (such as, in particular, the S.D.O.E., the Y.D.I.E., the INTERPOL, the relevant authorities of the Member-States of the European Union µ, University-to µ k, research centres), as well as the ekproswpi-in here.
the) the imposition of estimates of µ µ law the automo-the administrative sanctions including µ and the pre-means or definitive withdrawal of licences to conduct gaming, without this being a e barrier to force µ-e other penalties laid down by other # µ principles in community-co.
I) monitoring developments on the illegal µ µ the coloring and making recommendations on any competent body for µ Bal efficiency step up inspections of µ.
j) training of the µ E.e.e.p. µ merger regulation and conduct and Gaming Control.
k) procedural steps with regard to assignment µ e tasks that exerts on µ e gamble in oth-all bodies of the public and µ TABS first and second-degree teroy µ, which will becomes µ e joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and Interior, µ and the substantive Minister responsible µ Nos.
4. µ µ th standing positions for administrative staff of E.e.e.p. provided for in para. 5 article 16 of law no 3229/2004 increased by thirty (30) and issue-33 ments relevance µ µ scientific staff specialising in TS-chera games referred to in the same article he-AAC at ten (10). These posts are broken down by category of µ, µ and specialty industry with the Agency of µ E.e.e.p..
Regular and additional remuneration of the supervisory E.e.e.p. staffed, fixed µ e Ypoyr decision-goy Economic µ. The payroll allowance, µ µ µ compensation or subsidies of employee data * µ should be borne by the E.e.e.p..
By a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ defined edge-any additional special a µ remuneration for the personnel Services Department-retei µ e posting on E.e.e.p..
5. The staff of E.e.e.p. is required for the first-period µ a stereo of his service in E.e.e.p. and fifth-de (5) years after the µ µ akrynsi of opoiondi-never manner from this, to not provide service µ µ µ e Pira-the relationship, in # µ or µ controlled natural person from the E.e.e.p..
6. The second sentence of para. 3 article 16 of law no 3229/2004 shall be replaced as follows: "the term of Office of the Chairperson and other members of the E.e.e.p. µ is four years and may be renewed for µ µ µ only one time. The President of E.e.e.p. appointed µ e decision of Minister of Economic reforms after µ opinion Commission µ µ s Institutional and Transparency of Vou-bi. The composition of members of µ E.e.e.p. except Dur-droy, renewed when the or µ half every two years. With the s-µ the appointment decision E.e.e.p. issued for the first time defined the µ States for which the term of Office is two years. The µ E.e.e.p. members, their spouses and the con-their 1st and 2nd geneis extent µ, forbidden to be e-tairoi, µ µ shareholders, Board members Council, µ-PA's competitors, employees, technicians or others in µ eleti µ-consultants or gain in business that develops activity in the field of technical standards and µ-entertainment and gambling GAM-gniwn. These are µ µ d appointment of leaders or ground for dismissal µ member of E.e.e.p.. Also, the members of µ E.e.e.p. forbidden for the µ a period of èç-their SC Secretariat staff and five (5) years after the end of µ to intervention-Hun, µ e, e f µ µ service µ e-pay order or µ µ e any legal relationship, in controlled by the µ E.e.e.p. µ, whether natural or legal entity. With decision-point of Economic Minister µ, µ ' term of Office ceases e-service of E.e.e.p. who violate the provisions of
µ verse and data previously imposed on them fines µ µ e, equal to ten times the total remuneration fre-following took during their term of Office. "
7. resources of E.e.e.p. are: a) a percentage of the µ µ µ St. Public participation, the PA-ragrafoy 5 of article 50, whose height setout dered µ e decision of the Minister of Economy, µ b) the administrative fee referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4 of article 50, c) subsidy from the State budget, µ what for the first year of operation.
8. H E.E.E.P. is obliged to compile and create sieyei µ o-µ annual balance-sheet, which have been tested by an approved auditor. Shall also draw up annual budget e-gkairws µ, which shall be submitted to the Minister of Economic Affairs µ appended to the general EU budget-µ of State included. In the event of a deficit budget system µ µ µ E.e.e.p. 's, granted in this decision of Minister µ Economic financial revenue and appropriations µ-tions, enrolled in regular budget µ v If e µ µ d surplus displayed, this attributed in whole or in part in the µ µ µ e-Government Minister's Economic decision I µ-ing. In March each year the E.e.e.p. Sub-challenging activity report µ debriefing in Ypoyr-hot Economy µ.
Article 29 µ s Regulation of E.e.e.p.
1. Presidential Decree µ, µ issued e risk trend of Economic Minister µ, upon pre-trend E.e.e.p., adopted in the Agency of µ E.e.e.p. µ and Conduction and control number Gam-gniwn.
2. With the Agency's E.e.e.p. µ defined special-Ness issues µ ATA exercise of powers of µ, µ-allocation of personnel and any other issues µ µ the relevant structure and organization.
The number of Internal structure and µ the regulations in Internal number µ and the TRAGEDY GOES on Administration referred to respectively in articles 16 direc-article 6 and 17 case XII of law no 3229/2004 engross-encouraged by the Agency's E.e.e.p. µ.
3. the rules of Conduct and control everything µ Gam-gniwn fixed issues µ µ e on gambling, in particular: (a)) The certification requirements and registration in the relevant register of manufacturers, µ importers and gaming techniques and machinery issues µ µ paignio, and how compliance with the registers of these µ.
(b)) the specific procedure for granting licences and monitoring procedures, supervision, control, compliance with the terms of licenses and obligations of µ th by the holders of licences.
c) certification process, its duration, and the OL-writing in intimate records of 19 µ µ, NPR-gnio µ µ machinery, theoretic or held sites-gaming charging, and how compliance with the µ-these Trojans.
d) content and the µ µ form of compulsory CE-certification in respect of µ µ e gamble, shop, paignio µ µ µ and the engine istoto-rickshaws, as well as the contents and the µ µ form of sub-chrewtikis µ signal in an entry ban on s-µ (a) of paragraph 1 of article 33 in shops conducting gaming systems µ µ µ µ e paignio machine or to conduct gaming sites.
(e)) the way through µ P.S.E.E. validation of the µ µ e-tochis in gambling in line with µ µ e rule 32.
(f)) the way of issuing and receipt of individual financial player card µ, specifications, as well as additional restrictions which µ µ µ can incorporate built-in-ated by the same player.
g) responsible gaming rules involving permit holders, who are exploiting games, µ EC providers, players, financial institutions µ I µ, oak-the owners of the shops, the µ-rochoys Internet services (ISPs), ad servers and each µ µ µ e involved to the process.
the obligations of the holder) or the etalleytwn of the license with a µ µ to ensure the µ µ µ the HNS-accessible in gambling people µ s paragraph 1 laid down in article 33.
I) control of the membership base p µ-gnio awarded players µ e holders of a-34 deiwn or those EC advantage, µ conduct and operation conduct gambling, µ e to protect chil-ktwn from abusive or parakwlytikes practices, whatever-that commitment commitment amount for the next µ µ µ a betting matter, paying the amount of profits as it exceeds certain µ altitude Kerr-as appropriate.
I) how information providers of µ internetwork (ISPs) from the E.e.e.p. so µ-to ensure the unlicensed µ µ blocking certain websites interna-gaming µ xport Internet users.
k) the required operating conditions expected µ and the technical characteristics of servers (servers) and software legal betting µ for holders of s-present and those EC advantage gambling µ, µ e either GAM-gnio µ µ µ machine systems either via the Internet, as well as the periodicity and the exact content of µ µ f-managing data that is sent to E.e.e.p..
l) the identification number µ nationwide operation hours-tion of shops, µ minimum distances between µ µ µ share data certified and analo-gws type certification, from sites synathroi-ing youth, as in particular schools, language schools, educational institutions, µ, youth centers, sports WINS-Draa region, boarding schools, from recognised religions and areas temporarily µ-skeytikis worship, the minimum area of a igwn µ or µ mixed sites the ratio µ surface between NPR-gnio µ µ machinery and Mrs use for µ I-ktoys spaces, as well as any other relevant issues µ a. m) sanctioning procedures, how tion-software and µ µ climate scaling rate of penalties under article 51.
4. in accordance with the rules of Conduct and control everything µ Gam-gniwn rate µ µ r plus commercial gaming, communication of promotional game scheme for µ, particularly of tyche-
projects, and the ethical rules governing their activities.
The advertisement must be µ ensures a particularly automo-stiro level of consumer protection in the field of gaming µ-and in any case be a lelo-10 µ and is strictly limited to what is required in order to µ directed consumers to the controlled networks gaming µ. Advertising not µ should aim at strengthening physical torque of Ms-tanalwtwn to the games via the µ encouraging active participation Council µ µ in them making µ including unexceptional gaming or projecting a positive image in µ relationship µ e the fact that the actual impact-µ µ a revenue intended for activities of general interest, or even a µ µ power increasing the attraction of gambling through advertising µ µ µ µ outside providers of pre-firing paraplanitikws important contribution earnings µ. Each para-biasi µ previous rules lead to sanctions specified in Regulation Diexagw-µ what Earth and Gaming Control.
Article 30 µ a System Capable of monitoring and control (P.S.E.E.) 1. With the µ what Conduct and control Towe-gniwn article 29 sets out the technical requi-tions and guarantees for the operation of Information-ing System supervisory and control system µ (P.S.E.E.), in order to: a. the legal µ software monitoring all forms of NPR µ-gniwn and all certified data paignio µ µ µ s-machines and websites.
b. monitoring in real real-time µ (on line) and the control of paignio conduction issues µ µ machinery tyche-gaming projects, which are installed in a certified µ µ µ-a shop, as well as the monitoring and the EH-heck of chance conducted through a-deiodoti µ µ site data.
c. direct restocking µ µ number identification of technical and operational problems µ µ µ machinery paignio systems and Central flood-roforiakwn µ systems.
d. collection of µ paignio µ engine and Csf, storing, analyzing, processing and presentation of data necessary for µ all forms of tyche µ-gaming projects and for all paignio µ µ ATA held engine-originating and gambling websites.
e. ensuring the smooth and reliable diexagw µ-land of all forms of gaming µ.
2. The conduct of games of chance e paignio µ µ µ machine-ATA is µ µ telematic terminals connected through µ f-managing networked Information Systems Headquarters e µ µ, µ connected with P.S.E.E..
3. To conduct gaming through diadikty µ-th made exclusively through affiliated sites µ µ µ P.S.E.E. the data.
4. licence holders shall ensure (a)-having any time µ or that every paignio µ µ d machine is in constant communication with the µ P.S.E.E., so is potential-dispensing control and supervision in real real-time µ.
With the µ what conduct and Gaming Control of E.e.e.p. sets out the minimum required operating reactions µ and operational capabilities of Csf and communications network, the procedures for frame-ing, para etropoiisis µ, operation and upgrading of µ class.
Each system monitoring and control µ paignio µ issues µ-machinery must have full software and µ physical security to ensure fully: a) the access by the E.e.e.p. in all computer programs µ µ µ stored in one file and information and generally to all functionalities (functionali-ties) of this, µ and b) integrity, dignity-reliability, precision and accuracy of stored data in µ data files and all the items involved either directly drawn µ sent in P.S.E.E..
The technical infrastructure for conducting gaming or µ µ µ µ e paignio or µ machine via the Internet, at-ING through Central Information Systems µ µ µ e P.S.E.E. schemes, implemented by licence holders, what-µ µ e paying fines punished µ or withdrawal from the E.e.e.p., in line with µ µ article 51.
5. The licensee must keep spected files obtained from the µ µ µ paignio machine or the GRI-song, a Web game for at least ten (10) years at a-sfales µ instrument (or instruments µ) which allow the accurate reproduction of the stored data surveillance µ from the E.e.e.p..
6. The E.e.e.p. must keep the data µ-from marketing authorization holder for at least ten (10) years in safe average µ (or µ instruments) which be-35 say the accurate reproduction of all stored data µ f-managing supervision.
Article 31 Minimum percentage profit µ apodido 1. The minimum percentage profit µ apodido (pay-out) in gambling is set to eighty percent (80%) whether conducted µ µ µ e paignio machine a or µ via the Internet.
2. in accordance with the rules of Conduct and control everything µ Gam-gniwn of E.e.e.p. set out the maximum amount of coins µ-bins that returns every form of gambling Gaming µ, the playtime-Nos and the payment of winnings, the egi-that µ terms at random intervals (jackpot) profits arising on the Internet, or by any GAM-gnio µ or µ machine from all paignio µ µ that engine operations that the same certified µ µ d shop limited and the conditions and technical requirements for securing the a-podosis apodido µ minimum mandatory coin rate-bins of paragraph 1 so as to ensure satisfactory, statistically a µ fair and accurate achievement, as well as any other relevant issues µ s for the purposes of this paragraph µ and 1.
3. Jackpot µ µ µ r paignio ATA µ between machine perissote-tions of a certified data 19 µ µ of harm-Hoo of the licence, allow µ e decision of the Minister of Economy, µ µ after recommendation of E.e.e.p..
4. The profits from gambling through µ µ µ paignio machinery-results are rendered directly between the player µ.
5. Profits from gambling Internet µ u-tatithentai on behalf of µ that keeps the player in credit-Community Foundation or institution µ µ d µ s payments, in accordance with what µ µ there-ing in µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
With E.e.e.p. decision determined the height of the PAU-you must have licence holders in PI-financial institution or institution µ µ d µ s payments you are entitled to-to µ and µ I µ law works in Greece. For the h-psos the amount la µ account type and the EF-Ross.
Article 32 Council µ µ participation Terms of players 1. The µ µ participation in gambling, allowed only to natural persons µ I µ have paid the twenty first birthday, where µ appropriate e-consulting pikyrwthei µ e inform the µ µ P.S.E.E., with each prosfo-RC electronic or other medium, µ µ defined as e E.e.e.p. decision.
2. The minimum complement µ µ µ participation in gambling through µ paignio machinery is ten minutes issues µ (0.10) of $ 500 and the µ maximum two (2) $ 500. These amounts can be Pau µ-µ µ e apply adjustment decision of E.e.e.p..
Conducting gaming µ µ µ engine paignio e ATA becomes only µ µ e placing coins or banknotes µ µ s-µ, µ s (e) reinvestment of profit or units µ µ using prepaid card including µ, in such a way as to secure sustainable-dered the player identification.
3. It is forbidden to conduct any kind of gaming µ e appropriation, as well as discount in cost µ µ Council participation.
4. Prohibited gambling in which had been taken to µ-in amount that may for µ µ µ µ participation an losing the play ktis is greater than the funding Council µ µ µ comparable with the amount of participation in any game.
5. The gaming licensee, all p-suction, staff members of the institution administration µ, µ and operate EC whosoever works paignio µ µ engineering-memory ATA conducting games of chance and his staff are forbidden to participate in gambling µ that conduct themselves. The µ members and staff of E.e.e.p. are forbidden to participate in gambling µ µ p-gnia.
6. It is prohibited to any player to µ µ ete-winter in gambling through natural or surrogate µ # µ I-ment persons.
Article 33 player protection and Individual economic Player Card 1 µ. Minors, those who are aged 18-21 year olds and automo-µ toapokleio subjects were forbidden to have access to places where gambling.
2. Minors are allowed to play technically-psycha-gwgika games, suitable for their age, according to µ µ Phot-e certification from E.e.e.p..
The µ paignio µ where engine is allowed to play live minors must be stowed in a µ diakri-places them and to be supervised by responsible EC-exploitation µ, stipulated in paragraph 4 of article 58-42 throu.
3. holders of licenses, the entities and µ to conduct gaming, Func-tion and sparse distribution µ ' employees, as well as those who wield µ µ a standing or temporary supervision in places-operating machine µ µ paignio gaming systems, are obliged to prohibit persons µ s referred in paragraph 1 the entrance and residence in these areas µ. They are also obliged to Anar-toyn inside and outside the shops µ s-, CE marking µ ban for entering a homemaking µ ones.
4. For µ µ participation in gambling that diexago-ing e paignio µ µ µ µ machine or over the Internet requires-quire the individual health card µ release player so to atone time-stwnontai information such as age, the µ-Taxation number Registry (AFM) antenna, as well as to ensure additional risk limited µ s posed himself a player.
5. The individual legal µ µ player card may be issued by licence holders, in accordance with the µ µ procedure and conditions specified µ e E.e.e.p. decision.
Article 34 notification to the data protection Authority µ personal data – privacy – Obligation Era µ secrecy 1. The E.e.e.p. shall inform the authority-Protection structure µ personal data the establishment and func-file function or the beginning of the reference editor-aggregate µ e the set of tasks to perform, in accordance with µ µ e article 6 of Law 2472/1997 (first 50).
The President of E.e.e.p. is defined as "Responsible e-edited", within the meaning of article 2 para. VII of Law 2472/1997 on the keeping and processing personal data µ.
2. Requirement to notify the data protection Principle µ personal data they have and all licensees, entities and conduct technical µ – leisure and gaming, idiokti-36 Tess or responsible EC if µ, µ data files.
3. Banned in E.e.e.p., the licence holders and to all of the entities and hooligan-µ-gaming any public safety disclosure of items of µ previous µ article. All the above are required to take appropriate preventive µ µ f-tramway to µ is not possible the recognition of GAM-ktwn µ e technical or other means reasonably µ µ µ FP can be used by third parties. If the a-porrito of the data and/or the obligation to secrecy µ era, in addition to the criminal penalties provided for in articles 252, 253, 370B, 370G of the Penal Code and article 4 of law 2408/1996 (1st 60), and the bi-oikitikes sanctions referred to in article 51.
4. Items for players that has the E.e.e.p. or transmitted to it by the holders of a-deiwn, or the entities operating and conduct gaming µ, µ used exclusively for capaci-NAL purposes such as, in particular, the limited access of µ-ing minors, the pairing of players r µ µ real ATI-natural persons, the intersection of tax liabilities arising from profits. Exclu-istic right µ s to access them has only temporarily-µ
Biometrics personnel employed for this purpose, has set r µ Act of E.e.e.p. and is entrusted with the µ µ limited by-law obligations shall µ th and tax personnel or law enforcement officer.
5. all categories of personnel serving in E.e.e.p., as operators conducting GAM-gniwn, µ e any employment relationship, as well as natural persons acquire, µ e any tremor-Po, access to players, µ bound by confidentiality and secrecy obligation era µ. Apagoreye-Tai any use thereof by the persons of the previous proposed subparagraph and µ µ after leaving office.
Article 35 µ e commercial communication 1. R µ commercial communication relating to games under-implemented in µ s limited. Mandatory are referred to the s-µ s forbidden to play games of chance, Ms.-bid also listed and µ µ s line and services h-rehabilitation techniques for the game.
2. Prohibited the commercial communication µ µ e e s µ µ µ or GCF GCF way, for any operator on µ e providing credit to the players for µ µ participation in gambling.
3. The content of any kind µ e µ commercial Communica-tions technology must be in µ µ Pact with the authorities that kathie-rwnei the regulation number µ conduct and Gaming Control and in any case in µ µ e Pact as defined in paragraph 4 of article 29.
4. Until the adoption of the code of conduct and Control-Hou, prohibited Gambling e commercial communication for µ gambling, µ except the games being held in line with µ µ e licence issued by the Greek Public µ.
Article 36 Mandatory CE marking 1 µ. R µ µ regard inscriptions appear the type and the accessibility of µ gaming hung in against-to µ µ d and e shown on the screens of machinery µ µ.
The responsible shops µ not ensure compliance with the provisions on protection of persons that µ s-it is prohibited to play gambling, incumbent adminis-kitikes and criminal sanctions, in line with µ µ articles 51 and 52.
2. In each paignio µ µ d currently affixed machine µ s µ I µ-law th mode. The type and content of µ speci-ing this CE µ, printing and disposal, as well as any necessary relevant detailed µ, µ is specified with the µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
3. In shops and on the screens of µ conducting GAM-gniwn listed every information project-cator µ e service anti dominated gambling µ µ and e-support for the games. With the Regulation-in µ what conduct and Gaming Control may exei µ-dikeyontai the above mandatory indications.
Article 37 µ µ programme Form for conducting games of chance 1. For every lucky game issued and circulated a-ince the licensee form, on paper or in the form µ lektroniki-bearing the names "Project Form Asia µ µ µ".
2. Each form µ µ and Programme for each one of the µ µ µ that gambling forms included in this, per-written compellingly the µ form, personal financial or µ µ s-his character, the percentage apodido µ-coin bins and other useful µ s information, specified with the µ µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
3. The Programme Form µ µ µ annex available in e major disagreements in point shop µ µ, the entry page of the website and generally made available and informing the player µ µ µ e any appropriate means.
Article 38 Technical – recreational games 1. The conduct of all forms of technical µ – psycha-gwgikwn gaming is free, subject to the law are ranked as-ING µ I µ s conditions.
2. The E.e.e.p. certifies the µ purely technical – psycha-gwgiko character of proposed gaming fav µ for interna-xport to µ µ e systems shop paignio µ µ engine. The µ-player participation µ µ µ paignio Insider becomes machinery that µ have individual µ µ µ offers integrated legal preprinted SaaS-rabiasto tax specialist µ µ µ mechanism this automatic katagra-cribe and issuing receipts revenue.
3. For technical exploitation µ – recreational GAM-gniwn µ µ µ engine paignio e ATA issued license from the E.e.e.p. under the exercise of epitidey µ. The camera-licensing tochoi µ exploitation techniques – psychagwgi-ing chance is individual undertakings µ or µ legal risk legal persons, the form µ µ personal or capital company holder, which are taxed in accordance with µ µ e General provisions-provisions of law 2238/1994 (Α΄ 147). Au denied-EC devel exploitation techniques µ-recreational paignio µ µ e gaming machine at µ µ µ legal persons the speculative nature.
4. natural persons engaged in the administration or management of these should not have been sentenced for the GF-lesidika kakoyrgi µ s or any penalty for theft, embezzlement, fraud, infidelity, acceptance and diathe-37 major crime µ products, extortion, forgery, e-nergitiki or passive bribery, dangerous or severe physical injury, µ parasiwpisi µ crime, crime on µ µ µ currency Act (a) commonly dangerous crime µ a, µ a crime against personal liberty, µ a crime against the public liberty geneti-, µ s economic crime economic exploitation µ µ EC sexual life, as well as for µ a crime before-seen in drug legislation µ, weapons, materials and practices-ekri evasion.
Article 39 gaming Licensing 1. In the Greek territory are allowed to function-35,000 paignio gisoyn µ µ engine.
2. By a decision of the Minister of Economic financial grants-µ µ k Tai Opap authorization in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of article 27 of law No. 2852/2000 (first 219) for the total of 35,000 µ µ paignio machinery. From the above, 16,500 paignio µ µ ATA engine installed and µ leyontai worksites by OPAP s.a. through the Agency of µ and the rest paignio 18,500 µ µ egkathista systems-engine
in a µ cover pure areas, in line with µ µ e conditions of articles 42 and 43, and µ are taking advantage of para-chwrisioychoys for the which OPAP s.a. parachw-threatening the right of establishment and µ µ µ exploitation, in line with µ e as defined in paragraph 6.
These licensees undertake the µ total EPI-cheiri µ µ achievements in risk of EC and may install µ paignio µ in unlicensed machine µ f-mind places third. The licensees choose µ paignio µ engine that will use ICT for µ, and the games that we offer. Technical specifications type-setting of which should ensure in any case fall, electronic monitoring by OPAP, the E.e.e.p. and the Ministry of Economy µ.
The licence may specify µ r µ-scope policy subject always fav µ µ s restrictions imposed by law as regards the µ promotional gaming settings µ.
3. For the grant of a license shall be paid what the µ µ µ d determined in accordance with the procedure of µ on-ptwsis I of Fri. 9 Article 27 of law No. 2852/2000.
What the µ µ s for paignio µ µ egkathista that engine-by OPAP s.a. and EC exploit µ µ through agencies paid a µ µ immediately the authori-major of licence. The way, the time and the terms katabo-bi by OPAP s.a. of what µ or µ for the µ paignio µ-calculator that installs and EC advantage para-chwrisioychoi µ, µ µ e, according to what is foreseen in the PA-ragrafo 6, set out in the authorization.
4. The authorization is valid for a period of 10 years commencing twelve months µ µ after granting it.
5. At least one year before the expiry of the permit, the-PII S.a., µ µ e application for the E.e.e.p. to loss-through the time extension for equal or lesser timings-stereo µ space a, µ µ e the same terms, but with a new µ µ µ-what is a. the process for determining what the new µ µ or µ what defined system µ e Economic Minister µ decision.
6. The license is personal and a µ etabibasti. OPAP S.a. grants versus letter µ µ d right system for installation and exploitation 18,500 paignio µ µ µ in supplier-four to ten licence holders, h-front from public notice public international tender Nr µ µ, the terms of which shall be approved by the E.e.e.p.. The consideration paid in a µ Opap µ e the conclusion of a concession agreement for µ Confederation-the total time duration. OPAP S.a. para µ remains Cato-sation authorization and continues to incur the obligations deriving from it.
7. He that has been granted the right µ µ d EC farm machinery issues µ µ paignio within the meaning of the previous paragraph, quo µ is prohibited to PA-rachwrei further, µ with or without consideration, the right µ-µ.
Article 40 Conditions for holders of authorisations 1. OPAP S.a. and those to whom has the right µ chwrithei-a installation and operating paignio µ µ µ machinery systems are obliged to respect the # µ I µ strategic and economic-financial obligations of this Act µ, throughout the duration of the licence. OPAP S.a. mandatory-it is entitled to put in operation the machine paignio µ µ µ that EC operate through agencies of µ, µ µ in accordance with paragraph 2 of article 39, within 12 µ-noise from the granting of licence. After the expiry of the abovementioned period, the µ µ µ of the worker-management issues µ paignio µ machinery removed, azi µ wide for the µ, µ by the figure for whom he has granted permission.
Those who have been granted the right of establishment and µ µ µ exploitation, in accordance with the µ-ragrafo 6 of article 39, paignio µ engineering work-ATA µ µ memory within a specified deadline µ in µ µ e Convention OPAP s.a. for their assignment, and in any case, µ µ within twenty-four months after granting the authorisation to move-Opap. After a period of twenty-four months, the µ µ µ paignio of the issues µ Chani-granted µ e the procedure laid down in paragraph 6, but don't work, removed, azi-µ wide for OPAP S.a., of the number of paignio µ µ µ-Chani results corresponding to the right µ s frame-ing and µ is concerned. OPAP Sa may probai µ-ment in installation and exploitation of the µ µ operations toyrgoyntwn paignio µ µ of previous machinery µ µ proposed subparagraph through agencies or to cede the right of establishment and µ µ their exploitation to third parties after public notice public international division-µ odotikoy µ contest, the terms of which approved a-ince the E.e.e.p..
2. Any placing shares in Opap µ or µ parachwri-sioychoy rights of establishment and operating gaming µ µ å µ paignio µ ATA engine equal or better µ µ egaly-with 2% of the share capital shall be communicated to the µ E.e.e.p. µ µ a deadline within fifteen (15) µ e-projects from the actual achievement of µ. If it is a by-position in life that could lead to µ s µ µ µ or F0 F0 change control of the company, require the previous e-µ NI E.e.e.p. 's approval, without which this is aky-RI.
3. The same obligation towards the E.e.e.p. and when the transfer of µ µ µ have been made due to heritage shares inheritance.
4. Those to whom it has granted the bi-burn and establishment µ µ µ exploitation, in accordance with paragraph 6 µ article 39, it is prohibited to associated companies specific µ.
38 Article 41 Specifications paignio µ µ 1. rights machinery The specifications of paignio there issues µ µ machinery-ing of decision E.e.e.p. µ, µ aimed at aprosko-switch, safe and legitimate µ their operation, as well as monitoring these.
2. For the shops µ ATA installation and operation of paignio µ µ such machinery requires certification of type I, Ii, Iii, Iv, V or Vi, as defined in article 43.
3. In each game carried µ paignio µ e machine-
µ µ e must appear before the introduction of µ f-your payment, electronic sign µ µ µ e no what PI-that of gaming from the E.e.e.p..
Article 42 Certification issues µ 1 share. For conducting technical – recreational or tyche-gaming projects paignio µ µ µ e machinery export required systems shop poetry µ, issued by E.e.e.p. µ request of licenses holders diexagw-Earth gaming or gaming advantage µ µ ex e Colori-gnio µ µ engine, in line with µ µ e terms of th these µ. With the µ what conduct and Npr Check-gniwn defined the justifications required in order to be granted certification µ shops conducting technical issues µ – entertainment or gambling GAM-gniwn µ µ µ e paignio machine which relate, inter alia, µ, to information on the area of placement of GAM-gnio µ µ machinery, in the paignio µ µ µ s-of machinery per store, µ genre of games that carry-assessed on them and the amount of the fee.
2. Allow the installation, operation and held-back, under the exercise epitidey µ, tech-ing – recreational gaming in a µ or µ might come cover pure soil-tide, while the gaming e paignio µ µ µ µ systems engine only in a µ cover pure spaces.
s a µ igis) ' space ' conduct is against gambling-in µ s, which allow to conduct exclusively either technical – entertainment or gaming, in line with µ µ with µ µ engineering economic principles in community working No.1.
OPAP agents are considered a µ cover pure soil-resource for the gaming facility, provided that they comply with the terms and conditions set out the Conduct Code µ and Gaming Control.
b) ' Mixed space "to conduct gaming paignio-µ µ e machine shop is µ µ a, where permitted, by way of e-exclude conduct exclusively technical – psychagw-hydrological µ paignio µ e gaming machine µ, under the precondition that the number paignio µ µ µ conduction systems machinery TS-gaming hand wiping not exceeding three (3).
3. for the purposes of any type of certification and for maintaining it in force shall be paid by the person who brings the µ area, annual fee shop µ operation. The amount of this fee would-Tai µ e E.e.e.p. decision, in line with µ µ e relative eco-# legal µ µ study based on relevant information, for determining µ.
4. For each µ a shop defined responsible EC µ moulds Assembly, who shall be liable jointly and severally binding e-kliron µ e the licensee conducting gaming or the operator exploitation for µ adherence action s µ law th this. The responsible EC exploitation Mu µ-said to be natural person aged 25 to 60 µ NI µ-ND resident of Greece and meet the following budget posts: d) is a national of a Member State of the µ-European-Union.
(b)) has not been convicted of kakoyrgi µ s or any penalty for theft, embezzlement, fraud, a-reliability, acceptance and product availability crime, µ e-kbiasi, forgery, active or passive dwrodo-KIA, dangerous or severe physical injury, µ parasiwpisi µ crime, crime on µ µ µ currency Act a, commonly dangerous-# crime crime µ µ a, (a) against personal freedom, µ a crime against sexual freedom , µ s eco-crime # µ µ EC legal exploitation of sexual life, as well as for µ a crime provided for in legislation µ NAR-kwtikwn, weapons, explosives and evasion.
c) Has at least a baccalaureate of secondary school education or equivalent µ and has fulfilled his military obligations or no obligation or has lawful µ I µ s relieved from them.
d) Know the Greek language.
5. In all shops: µ s) forbidden to settle or to conduct the µ operation certified µ a chance and µ paignio µ engine.
(b)) requires at least 3 t. µ. NET space per machine µ µ paignio a.g) Hanging in e compulsory µ µ point of apparent importance currently facing µ µ I µ law a. th e µ operation the µ and the type of certification premises µ.
d) it is prohibited to install this equipment the µ µ µ na-engine-INP (ATM).
Article 43 Categories of certification issues µ share the credentials of shops conduct issues µ GAM-gniwn µ µ µ r paignio ATA machine are divided into categories-tion as follows: (a) type I) certification for the ATA held µ-shops charging techniques – recreational games of chance in a µ cover pure soil-Rous, issued by E.e.e.p., as defined in Regulation µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
The µ µ µ machine systems can be placed in a µ µ areas cover pure until thirty per store µ a. µ µ not shop can be connected internally µ e else. In Con-to µ µ e technical systems – recreational games-kritos space exists for minors.
(b) type Ii Certification) for the µ ATA held shop-gaming in originating a µ cover pure places, Bunny's reven-delivered from the E.e.e.p., as defined in Regulation µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
The µ µ µ machine systems can be placed in a µ cover pure spaces and up to twenty-five µ µ µ ATA per engine-in µ a. µ µ not shop may be connected-µ ther other. Not granted type Ii certification in MS-that µ tasti refrain from those already in existence kazi-# distance equal or less than five km µ µ measures, calculated in a straight line µ or µ.
39 c) type Iii Certification for shops conducting systems exclusively technical µ – recreational gaming in µ I-ktoys areas, issued by E.e.e.p., as specified in µ-what Chil-Control conduct and gniwn.
d) for installation issues µ paignio µ machinery exclu-tics techniques – recreational gaming in thalasso-plooynta ships carrying out domestic voyages, a-required version type Iv certification, ekdide-
Tai from E.e.e.p., as defined in Regulation µ what Interna-Gaming Control and safety.
e) for installation issues µ paignio µ machinery exclu-tics and gaming in seagoing vessels that carry out voyages abroad, certification required in type V, issued by the E.e.e.p. as defined in the rules of Conduct and control everything µ.
(f)) For installing up to three µ µ µ paignio machinery-gaming rights to OPAP agents, certification is required of praktorei-th, type Vi, issued by E.e.e.p., as specified in µ-what Chil-Control conduct and gniwn.
Article 44 gaming Certification and issues µ paignio µ machinery 1. For each technical – entertaining game that will-Tai to installed or played in paignio µ µ d certification required machine from E.e.e.p.. An application for any type of technical certification – entertainment and gaming must be accompanied by a dossier containing particulars concerning in particular the game, e-µ µ Asia brand name, the nature of this, the peri-writing, original sample µ s to fit edge-fiako µ medium, the age range of players, any ex-ENT and certification fee. The documents in the folder, the duration of examination and the height of PA-raboloy defined with the µ µ what conduct and Gaming Control or µ e regulatory decision of E.e.e.p..
Are considered certified µ a technical – recreational games which have already issued certification of oth-all national authorities, recognized international data µ or µ euro-European agency or agency certification µ µ s (e) whom the Council has signed E.e.e.p. Agreement (unified) µ-ing. The E.e.e.p. adopts a decision with the relevant list µ-gt and the criteria for inclusion in this, posted on its website.
2. For every lucky game that is to be abandoned-stand or played in paignio µ µ d machine required PI-optimise from E.e.e.p.. The request for the ISO-type gaming each assessment must synodeye-Tai from a folder which contains inter alia µ, the haunted-files concerning in particular the coloring, r µ µ d-brand name co., character, description, sample totypo cows'milk µ s to appropriate digital µ medium and fee. The documents in the folder, the term e-xetasis and the amount of the fee shall be determined with the µ µ what conduct and Gaming Control or µ e regulatory decision of E.e.e.p..
3. The E.e.e.p. µ may issue a special license for testing-commissioning new gaming µ ' µ e dur-duration up to 2 µ months, which shall be carried out in specific-µ a shop not µ µ may exceed 4 in total in the territory. In this special license shall iDEN-and other necessary detailed arrangements for µ-test of µ µ civil order as special mention for testing µ µ urban nature of gaming.
4. For installation paignio µ µ µ systems engine through which carried out technical – entertainment or TS-chera games, require certification by the E.e.e.p..
This requires application µ e information referring paignio µ µ d and in particular machine type, description, mode of operation and entry fee. The sufficient justifica-gitika folder, the duration of examination and the amount of the fee shall be determined with the µ µ everything Held-order and Gaming Control or µ e regulatory decision of E.e.e.p..
Article 45 Rate µ µ gambling license arrangements via the Internet-Licensing Procedure 1. The holding in the Greek territory µ gambling over the Internet (internet) belongs to the α-pokleistiki jurisdiction of the Saint who carries µ µ f-body especially unlicensed providers to fav µ.
2. The E.e.e.p. Specifies the required condition expected µ-tions of operation and the technical characteristics of direct-piretitwn (servers) and software's µ gaming legal for license holders to carry out TS-hand wiping µ gambling via the Internet, in order to ensure that the Clar ified to ensure compliance with all the provisions relating to the protection of players and the public Council interest µ µ.
3. By a decision of the Minister of Economic financial prokirys µ-order sought licenses to conduct gaming µ via the Internet. The permits are granted after an international tender µ made everything.
4. If not awarded all of pre-declared, the licenses are not awarded re-launched µ e Economic Minister decision µ I-mentary µ after at least one year of the award.
5. authorization for the conclusion of µ gambling via the Internet has a duration of five (5) years from the kataky-fulfilment and including µ includes conditions under which it exercises-the activity for which it is issued.
6. At least one year before the expiry of each I-schyoysas authorization, the sponsor may request µ µ e E.e.e.p. application to the temporal extension of authorisation for equal or lesser period µ µ a, µ e themselves whatever-Rousse, but r µ µ µ new what the a. renewing the authorisation required by the good performance of the terms of the licence and the proposal reasonable what µ or µ. The process for the non-Rees of new µ µ or µ what defined system decision of µ h-poyrgoy Financial µ.
7. Licenses in addition to those held in line with µ µ paragraph 3, not may be µ unless passed five years of publication of similar µ-DOS µ law.
8. Every contractor not µ can take over µ a license. Licenses are personal and a µ etabibastes. A-prohibited the µ e any way EC renting or µ-Nek µ µ e licence of third parties.
Article 46 conditions µ µ µ participation in tender 1. The µ µ µ international tender participation on the authori-40 important authorization to conduct gaming through cross-µ
the network allowed on capital companies, µ e Ms-tabebli µ chapter at least 200,000 euros. The Board members µ µ or partners, not pro-said to have been the subject of estoppel for kakoyrgi µ s or any penalty for theft, embezzlement, fraud, a-reliability, acceptance and product availability crime, µ e-kbiasi, forgery, active or passive dwrodo-KIA, dangerous or severe physical injury, µ parasiwpisi µ crime, crime on µ µ µ currency Act a, commonly dangerous-# crime µ s µ a crime, against personal freedom, µ a crime against sexual liberty, crime µ s eco-# µ µ EC legal exploitation of sexual life, as well as for µ a crime provided for in legislation µ NAR-kwtikwn, weapons, explosives and evasion.
2. For µ µ µ participation in international competition for the Ho-rigisi licence required deposit guarantee letter to solve-100,000 euro com credit institution µ is estab-testi and µ µ I µ law operates in Greece or other Member-State of European Union µ.
3. This notice includes at least the following includes µ-will: a) the number of licences µ announced, b) µ µ a deadline within which the interested subjects µ µ may request from the competent institution of µ-gwnis µ regulation related documents, (c)) the competent organ for µ unsealing of pre-sforwn, the date of µ µ reins and the place of aposfragi-ing as well as the persons entitled to parista-ing, d) type, the rates, the monetary µ µ d time subjecting Council guarantees com µ µ µ contest participation in everything, as well as other guarantees that any requested, e) the particulars and documents pre-fact accessed that kept the minimum economic and technical conditions µ, µ merits the pre-release Declaration , f) µ a period for receipt of tenders, the address to which the tenders must be submitted, g) the period of validity of tenders) the fast conditions, deviation from them that s entails rejection of the offer, θ) the selection criteria on µ e personal Ms-tion of the candidate which lead to exclu-in µ what and µ a required evidence demonstrated that the candidates are not subject to µ peri-drops that lead to exclusion µ what , I) minimal start-up µ or what public trans-gwnis, µ k) the draft of the license granted and IB) any other necessary detailed pictures µ for conducting the tender µ.
Article 47 Obligations of holders of authorisation 1. License holders are # persons µ, µ e Ms-tastatiki headquarters or permanent installation µ µ in Greece and taxed in accordance with µ µ e General provisions of law 2238/1994, as applicable each time. The members of the Administration and management of the company must not eh-Hun sentenced estoppel for kakoyrgi µ s or o-any penalty for theft, embezzlement, fraud, Bank-reliability, acceptance and distribution of products, ex crimes µ-biasi, forgery, active or passive dwrodo-KIA, dangerous or severe physical injury, µ parasiwpisi µ crime, crime on µ µ µ currency Act a, commonly dangerous-# crime µ s µ a crime, against personal freedom, µ a crime against sexual liberty, crime µ s eco-# µ µ EC legal exploitation of sexual life, as well as for µ a crime provided for in legislation µ NAR-kwtikwn, weapons, explosives and evasion.
2. Licensees are forbidden to be associated-µ companies.
3. Every disposition in life company shares cardholder s µ-present conducting gaming µ paignio µ e machine-µ or µ systems greater µ e 2% of share capital or µ e-Enterprise capital disclosed in E.e.e.p. µ µ a deadline within 15 days from the actual µ µ of achievement.
Without prejudice to paragraph 2 of this arti-article, in case that the particular mood a µ µ may lead to immediate µ µ µ or FF FF e control-change company name requires the prior authorisation of µ E.e.e.p., without which it is void.
4. The same obligation towards the E.e.e.p. and when the transfer of µ µ µ shares or corporate units occurred due to hereditary succession µ.
5. in accordance with the rules of Conduct and control everything µ Gam-gniwn µ arrangements worked out the procedure and conditions for issue-mitting, extending the temporal validity and revocation of permits to conduct Internet gambling µ, the terms to be contained in them, the sanctioning process and any relevant issues µ s concerning the issuance of permits and the obligations of µ Eto'o-shareholders of the companies that owns the license.
6. For the grant of a license shall be paid: (a)) what the µ µ d license, b) prepayment amount against the µ µ µ Public participation-public, in line with µ µ (e) paragraph 5 of article 50.
7. The sites on which they are carried out through Internet gambling µ have mandatory nominal µ µ e URκατάληξη.gr Asia.
8. The licensee is required to store material µ µ what mechanism located in Greece, the-structure µ a relating to conduct Internet gambling µ, and µ a data that antallas-µ-can grow between player, licensee, y-Internet services provider and financial holding institutions issues µ µ, µ e gamble on them. The elements are kept in safe means µ, which allow the exact original reproducibility of stored data from µ E.e.e.p. µ a period for at least ten (10) years. With the µ what conduct and Gaming Control µ-threatening defined greater period µ µ s.
9. in accordance with the rules of Conduct and control everything µ Gam-gniwn defines the minimum content of µ homepage sites conducting µ gambling over the Internet.
10. license holders are required to have and adhere to the financial and economic legal µ µ legal obligations of this Act µ, throughout the period of validity of the authorization.
11. The letter of guarantee shall be forfeited if not concerned-ing conditions of permits, if not profits during-new s µ between players, as well as many peri-drops are defined in the µ, µ regulation that whatever Interna-Gaming Control and safety and in terms of s-present.
41 12. The letter of guarantee shall be returned to the licensee a year µ after the expiry of the licence, and where-Sean no reason America µ or total withholding.
Article 48 Obligations – Bans – players 1. The betting µ s of any type in financial atopistw µ-cator µ µ deal negotiated instruments in organised markets a µ-ing operates in Greece is prohibited. In-pagoreysi this does not fall under the funding µ µ µ means institutions provided for in article 5 of law 3606/2007 (first 200).
2. The person who carries out the EC farm istoto µ-s gaming mandatory exercises and operations-operation of those sites.
3. the establishment and operation of µ istoto-s of µ the licence holders.
4. The operation rights prohibiting betting money changers µ-prohibited.
5. To conduct gaming in Greece µ through other audiovisual and electromagnetic gnitikwn µ µ d-instruments allowed only after authori µ-special license issued by the E.e.e.p..
6. licence holders shall be prohibited to allow the participation of µ µ µ µ offered in one through their gambling websites to individuals who don't have pay µ twenty first birthday and in the µ µ µ temporarily registered users. Before the public establishment account number µ µ µ µ for player participation in any TS-chero game µ via the Internet, the player Confederation stitutes µ µ accession Convention in service to the game.
With the µ what conduct and Gaming Control defined the way certification of age of players and the specific content of µ µ in accession Convention.
Article 49 transfers issues µ 1. Payments of amounts µ µ µ Council participation and profit performance resulting from participation in µ µ µ gambling via the Internet-opinion conducted through credit institutions µ µ µ institutions or payment issues µ µ is established that a and µ I µ law operate in Greece. The µ µ account number of licence holders la µ takes special code, who disclosed in E.e.e.p. µ e responsibility. Any transaction that involves gambling Internet µ imprinted separate-in µ e responsibility of relevant credit institutions or µ I µ oak payment schemes-µ s.
2. The licensee maintains itself and separate accounts µ µ what players in credit institution µ s or SS-µ µ d oak payments that µ is established and functioning-µ I µ law released in Greece. The amounts that are kata-put a µ µ account what players should at least be equated with µ µ total amount which is credit online account providers µ µ s players. Whatever-Tan the amount filed in examine the µ-p µ what players presents µ µ d absence in connection with the µ-noliko amount µ e which is the diadiktya WCDMA cerning µ-station accounts µ s players who keeps the owner of s-present, the licensee is required to I am deputizing unites the deficit µ µ µ s (e) its own amounts, µ within three (3) µ f-hours.
3. payment of what µ or µ for the µ µ participate in TS-chero game µ via the Internet becomes mandatory in an unlicensed µ licensee, without the mediation of a third party, except for µ credit institutions or institutions µ µ µ s-payment schemes that are established and operated a µ µ I µ law in Greece, µ manner that ensures taytopoii-player, including especially fixed µ e the MS-Member µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
4. credit institutions shall µ or µ s establishments-the payment is established that µ µ µ law and operated a I µ s in Greece to carry out payments µ µ s Council µ µ amounts participation and profit performance aporre-s from µ µ participation in gambling to the Reva-µ s theory held at these illegal providers tyche µ-µ gaming projects via the Internet as mentioned in the list (black list) that complies with the E.e.e.p..
The credit institution or institution µ µ µ s payments that a parabai-era provision of the paragraph imposed control on the µ µ e is equal to ten times the amount that was illegal and as least µ equal µ e five hundred (500) euro.
Article 50 Fees – Fees – Council µ µ µ St. Public participation in Income – Taxes 1. For the issuing and renewal of terms of s-present conducting technical – recreational gaming µ µ µ e paignio machine, as well as for the operation of paignio technical issues µ µ machinery – recreational GAM-gniwn, paid: a) prokatabliteo one-time fee for the issuance or renewal of the permit to conduct technical-recreational gaming, where µ µ e the number of GAM-gnio µ µ machinery, and the population of the place of installation or µ-their stasis , b) prokatabliteo annual fee to carry out technical-recreational gambling machine µ µ µ r paignio ATA, where µ e no µ paignio µ of machinery and the µ plithy µ-whatever their place of establishment.
2. For the issuing and renewal of authorisation diexagw-Earth gaming e paignio µ µ µ µ machine or over the Internet, as well as for the operation of paignio-µ µ such machinery shall be paid: (a)) fee for µ µ µ contest participation in what the AU-licensing agreements, in line with µ µ articles 39 and 46, b) what the µ µ for the authorization as dur-kypse during the tender process, in line with µ µ articles 39 and 46, c) in the event of renewal, the amount against the µ µ µ St. Public participation on revenue of chil-
gniwn, in line with µ µ paragraph 5 of this article.
3. For certification of gaming of paignio µ NI µ-engineering and shops in which µ conducted technical – entertainment or gambling r µ µ paignio µ engineering-memory, paid: a) µ e fee submitting an application, in accordance with µ µ articles 42 (1) and (3) and 44 (1) up to 4, 42 b) one-time fee for certification of gaming, paignio µ µ engineering-memory and shops with µ µ µ according articles 42 PA-ragrafoi 1 and 3 and paragraphs 44 1 up to 4.
4. For recording and maintaining records of E.e.e.p. µ in manufacturers, technicians and EI-sagwgewn and paignio machines are both based on employment issues µ µ-Ted: a) µ e fee, µ µ e, according to paragraph 3 of article 27, b) prokatabliteo annual fee to maintain recording-cribe µ µ, in accordance with paragraph 3 of article 29.
5. For all gambling the µ µ Jenaveve Jolie-ing participation Public public revenue µ is fixed at thirty per e-harm (30%) on µ dual financing scheme rather than profit that concerns the amounts derived from the EC of Dr µ-activity of the licensee.
These revenues are attributed to the public each µ µ months and sat no later than January 16, 16A-closing, 16 July and 16 October of each year for the preceding the µ µ µ months. three calendar The magazine holder-let's, if granted the right µ µ d EC, is liable jointly and severally µ e fo-rea EC µ exploitation for the payment of the µ µ participation referred to in the first subparagraph.
6. A joint decision of the Ministers of Economy, µ-culture and Tourism µ µ µ Assembly and Minister responsible fixed µ the revenue part of the Greek Public µ St., amounting to at least 20%, proorize-Tai for social policies, such as the aid policy measures for µ µ µ a person with disabilities, to combat unemployment, the µ for the games, as well as for other forms of gambling regulation µ µ for sport µ everything for culture µ what and for local authorities first-and second degree µ µ on merger with the above policy-CIES and procedural acts provided for in the case of XI of paragraph 3 of article 28, as well as any other relevant issues µ s.
7. The amounts paid in accordance with the µ µ provi-the provisions of paragraphs 1 to 6 of this article, punished the company's expense-and are deducted from the gross income of the business where net income these determined thereafter a µ-, or from the total earnings of companies on IP-riptwseis that the net income of µ s those prosdiorize-Tai from outside µ µ, in accordance with the provisions of law 2238/1994. The above amounts were not polled µ µ e other taxes or other charges, or returned.
8. Winnings resulting from exploitation of chance µ, µ that dealt in accordance with the µ µ despite-paragraph 1 of article 26, taxed µ e General provisions taxation of income distribution µ.
General administrative expenses and other miscellaneous expenses and operating ganwsis-floor of the foreign enterprise which has permanent µ µ installation in Greece and camera-tochos is the statutory licence µ th this, carried out by µ the company headquarters located in Allo-limited, not counted in order to determine the µ net gain arising in Greece from the permanent installation µ µ of the foreign company.
9. players ' winnings from conducting El-LADA, gambling conducted e paignio µ µ µ-calculator, or via the Internet, µ undergo SWE-ro, the calculated coefficient µ 10% Jap-volume (10%), in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 of article 58, paragraph 1 of article 91 and article 92 to 97 of the Taxation Code and Heri-rono µ viruses , Donations, parental benefits and Profits from Lotteries, which ratified µ e law 2961/2001 (first 266).
The tax is withheld and assigned each month in the µ µ State from license holders.
10. By decision of the Minister of Economic reforms that Bunny's reven µ-µ delivered after the recommendation of E.e.e.p., set out the amounts of parabolwn, fees and µ µ shares, as well as the timing, process payment, collection instruments and any related issues µ (a) for the application of prior-µ µ µ paragraphs, according to relative economic µ µ µ legal e-leti based on relevant information, which a-ntanakloyn the cost of the procedures necessary for this purpose.
11. By a decision of the Minister of Economic reforms that Bunny's reven µ-µ delivered after the recommendation of E.e.e.p., fixed all papers, µ µ industrial or electronic instruments for the reduction of any kind bebai-income of the public, in addition there µ-rules laid down by the General provisions.
12. Service providers collecting µ and TS-hand wiping µ gaming over the Internet that is lawful µ I µ s (e)-gkatesti µ in Member States of the European Consortium µ-ing and of the European economic area, µ and suspension-Hun µ I µ law relative authorisation and providing end-toiwn services, µ can continue providing y-service group in µ µ transitional period to implement the provisions of the µ-law µ th this governing e-betting µ a song, a Web and the granting of the relevant µ permits only if they qualify for a µ immediately and voluntarily to the tax status of articles 45 to 50 µ law th this, µ retrospective legal under article 78 para. 2 µ Constitution. Any relevant details would reconstruct µ-Tai µ e Economic Minister µ decision. The µ-land of this paragraph does not affect the relative exclu-jurisdiction of the Greek Public forecast µ St., in line with µ µ µ e provided in law that the µ and does not prejudge the authorisation referred to in article 45.
Article 51 administrative penalties 1. If they violated the provisions of this law µ th
or regulatory decisions issued under e-xoysiodotisi or the terms of licences, E.e.e.p. µ e decision: a) impose fines µ 2 455 from 1,000 up to 2,000,000 euros or in percentage of the gross EI-spraxewn, per violation or per machine µ µ d paignio, s-µ e as the severity and frequency of Parava-ing, or b) revokes µ µ temporarily until 3 months or permanently s-licence , where µ e the severity and frequency of the PA-rabasis.
The appeal, as a difference of substance, by decision of the E.e.e.p. practiced in regular administrative courts, in line with µ µ e General provisions.
With the µ what conduct and Gaming Control sets out the cases in which the fine is imposed per infringement the µ or µ paignio µ per machine a and µ relevant specialised administrative sanctions imposed in that paragraph per violation or per categories of infringements and all necessary detailed pictures for µ-pharmaceutical µ paragraph thereof.
43 2. If it is determined that there is no chance the estimates of µ the provisions of this license, th µ or µ prohibited information proper certification of shops µ, the supervisory bodies, independent of the administrative sanctions provided for in the automo-the µ and µ regulation what Conduct and control Gam-gniwn, make s µ FF sealing of shops µ s-lug pattern of gaming.
3. Anyone who conducts gambling without the use and control of individual financial player card µ of µ µ EIB-participants what punished µ µ µ e fine of five thousand (5,000) euro up to seven thousand (7,000) 500 µ a violation per methods. Frequent and many cus-tomers omission requirement card player µ may way-Ted in suspension of validity up to µ to forecast certain revocation, as well as temporary or definitive closure of premises µ µ.
4. Those who violate the obligations in sections-encouraged in paragraph 5 of article 32 what µ µ µ punished r fine, EUR thousand (1,000) euro up to two players w-illustrations (2,000) $ 500 per infringement a µ methods.
5. no e-service providers-Internet (ISPs) µ e registered office or seat of management or real vocational µ µ µ permanent installation in Greece in accordance with µ µ e General provisions of law 2238/1994, to allow access to illegal gambling providers µ s chil-µ gniwn through the Internet, as mentioned in the list whether-(black list) that complies with the E.e.e.p.. In a re-rocho Internet services who violates the obligation to-ing this imposed fines µ µ designated the U-member µ what conduct and Gaming Control.
6. Those who violate the obligations in sections-in paragraph 2 of article 49 what µ µ µ e fines punished the EUR 1 000 (1,000) euro up to a thousand IP-ntakosiwn (1,500) 500 µ a violation per methods.
7. In the event that egkathi not permit holders-lised technical infrastructure for conducting gaming or µ µ µ µ e paignio or µ machine via the Internet, which connects Central Information Systems through µ µ µ e P.S.E.E. schemes, subject to a penalty of a fine of DEM a nd-µ INCE one hundred thousand (100,000) to five hundred players w-illustrations (500,000) $ 500, and to pause operations operation or permanent withdrawal of authorization , by the E.e.e.p..
8. in accordance with the rules of Conduct and control everything µ Gam-gniwn set out the way and institutions attesting of the infringement, the audit process, certification-rabasewn and fining µ s, the height and the judge-RIA EPI measurement µ µ s fines, collection process, the method of payment and the specific process of α-nagkastikis, in accordance with the provisions of the code of Public Revenue µ Public Receipts (K.E.D.E.) as camera-related issues and issues µ s for the purposes of applying this article µ.
Article 52 Criminal sanctions 1. Whoever conducts games without having the requirements of µ shall authorization to do so, what µ µ e penalty punished fylaki-ing at least three years and funded µ µ fine from 100,000 up to 200,000 euros, per paignio µ or µ in order to correspond to µ for games conducted through µ internetwork µ e imprisonment and funded µ µ fine from two hundred thousand (200,000) up to 500 ' 000-view (500,000) euros. If the game conducted is lucky, the offence is punishable by a µ µ µ s what e imprisonment of at least ten years.
2. Anyone who is engaging in commercial communication for µ e tyche-drama games which are arranged or conducted smar-without permission, either as promotional or participant as µ µ µ insurance advertising, what r µ µ is punishable by imprisonment for at least two years and funded µ µ fine from 100,000 up to 200,000 EV-Rome.
3. Anyone who participates in µ lucky game, which-unauthorized nwnetai arranging, from the Greek Public, µ µ µ punished-e a prison sentence of up to three (3) months and µ µ µ funded fine from 5,000 to 20,000 euros.
4. Anyone who installs or runs technical – psychagwgi-games without proper certification or gaming or µ paignio µ engine or system space, what µ µ e punished by imprisonment of at least two years and funded µ µ fine from 5,000 to 50,000 euros per paignio µ µ d machine.
5. Anyone who installs or runs gambling µ µ µ r paignio ATA machine without proper certification or gaming or µ paignio µ engine shop either system, µ µ µ e punished what imprisonment at least-in three years and funded µ µ a fine of 150,000-200,000 euros as fre per paignio µ µ d machine.
6. Which allows access to individual games µ s paragraph 1 of article 33, what punished µ µ e fylaki-at least three years and funded µ µ a fine of 100,000 to 200,000 euro.
7. Anyone who participates in games µ µ medial physics parenthetoy-nel or # legal person µ µ µ e punished what imprisonment up to two (2) years and a fine of from financial µ 100,000 to 200,000 euro. With the same sentences what µ punished and the PA-
rentheto natural person and if it is # µ a legal person, the persons who are the perpetrators µ paragraph 11.
8. Anyone, even the µ and if licensee held-gaming, we transpose the technical – psychagw µ-giko paignio µ µ d machine in lucky, what µ µ e punished imprisonment up to ten years and a financial fine µ from 200,000 to 300,000 euros.
9. Following that of the publication of this law µ µ th, no-holds in credit institutions, or institutions µ µ µ s payment schemes that are established and operated a µ µ I µ law in Greece to carry out payments µ µ s Council amounts µ µ-participation and profit performance resulting from participation in µ µ gambling µ s to accounts held at these gaming µ providers via the Internet who is not licensed in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of this law µ. If they violated the order of the previous proposed subparagraph µ persons the-holds 11 what e µ µ punished imprisonment of at least two years and funded µ µ µ e penalty equal to ten times the amount that was illegal as µ and at least equal µ e one hundred thousand (100,000) 500 a-being a breach.
10. From the entry into force of this law, AMM µ-therein shall be prohibited to Internet service providers (ISPs) µ e registered office or seat of management or real vocational µ µ µ permanent installation in Greece in accordance with the µ µ Geni-procedural provisions of law 2238/1994, to allow control of key gaming providers through administrative means µ-edit, which is not licensed in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of this law µ. If violating St-start of µ view previous subparagraph persons there-in paragraph 11 what µ µ e punished imprisonment of-44 least two years and funded µ µ fine from one hundred XI-liades (100,000) 500 µ up to five hundred thousand (500,000) $ 500 per violation.
11. with respect to µ # legal persons as µ aytoyr-goi of offences previously µ ' µ certain paragraphs are considered Trustees, Executive Council and µ µ µ Pratt faces every collaborating in advisers or the Presidents of the Administrative Council or councils µ-directors and managers or filling-out any executive or face an immediate µ µ µ law declined either by private desire either µ e judgment in the administration or management of a legal person µ. E-if lacking all the above persons as perpetrators are members of Administrative Council µ µ µ the Councils legal persons, provided that exercise indeed fact µ temporarily or perpetually one of the aforementioned tasks.
12. all kinds of technical equipment and kids µ-µ µ gnio machine used for the occasion µ of offences of this article µ seized and µ e s a µ etaklitis version of criminal public decision eyo µ-ing.
Article 53 conduct of gaming by broadcasting means µ 1. To conduct any gambling Gaming of television means µ, in which players participate µ µ Council in person or telephone µ µ µ e Council participation either µ µ µ e Council participation via the Internet or µ µ e video interaction, required a special permit granted a-ince the E.e.e.p., after in µ µ assent µ the National Broadcasting Council Council µ (E.S.R.).
2. the authorisation includes conditions includes µ conducting such gaming, which is determined on a case by case basis for every permissible µ Eno game or gaming category.
3. the rules of Conduct and control everything µ Gam-gniwn defines the specific terms and any related issues µ s for the purposes of applying this article µ.
Article 54 Final and transitional provisions 1 µ. The E.e.e.p. carries out the responsibilities of the Department for the supervision of µ Casinos of the Ministry of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ and other control bodies in operation f µ-SA in a year by the appointment of µ µ States. With the Economy Minister-phase µ, this time by-in µ µ d may be extended globally or per institution.
2. Until the assumption of the responsibilities of µ E-ing Casino Surveillance from E.e.e.p., Nos responsibilities µ are still exercised by the e-Address popteias Casino.
3. Until the assumption of the responsibilities of the other in µ operation control bodies from the E.e.e.p., the Bal-µ still powers exercised by such bodies.
4. Within six months from the appointment of µ µ µ the States of E.e.e.p., the technical – recreational games already interna-within paignio µ µ µ e systems machine without a license-ince the Greek State and in violation of national legislation, La µ µ µ consisting all required export levies and licenses are proposed by law the µ him. Otherwise, µ-supported sanctions of articles 51 and 52.
5. Until the adoption of the Statute of the E.e.e.p. µ, µ Conducting merger regulation and control Gaming and Gaming code of conduct, issues µ ATA figu-considered by these regulatory amendments µ µ e E.e.e.p. decision.
6. upon the entry into force of this law µ µ f th-Lee of E.E.T.P., continue their term as members of the µ E.e.e.p. for four years from appointment µ.
7. The second subparagraph of the first indent of article 17 of law no 3229/2004 is replaced by the following: "gambling, control of which falls within the Commission's jurisdiction is µ: State La-s, µ, Encourage the Scratchcards, Lotto, the First, the PROPO, the Joker, as well as any lucky GA-di, which already operates or has been put into operation by µ the entry into force of this subsection."
8. the provisions of this law shall not affect th µ provisions on OPAP S.a. and O.D.I.E. S.a., epifylas-CN µ the provisions on responsibilities of µ E.e.e.p. Bal and the other provisions of this Act concerning th µ.
9. For installation and exploitation techniques µ – entertainment or gaming e µ µ µ d engine paignio-O.D.I.E. on-site and via the network of µ O.D.I.E. S.a., in accordance with the µ µ case IV of
Fri. 1 article 2 of law 598/1968, as well as µ via the Internet requires the observance of the conditions of licensing, certification and operation of µ th this.
10. Horse virus and related betting µ µ marks EPI-is the amount remains µ µ µ or the distribution of profits to the players and the performance of µ µ µ St. Public participation, in favour of domestic horse µ k-ment bodies, as defined µ e cases II, III and IV of Fri. 1 article 5 of law 598/1968 (first 256) and attributed to pursuant to paragraph 5 of article 50.
11. the provisions of this law µ th is without prejudice to the provisions of law 2224/1994 (first 62), as well as other provisions relating to casinos, µ under the provisions on responsibilities of µ Nos E.e.e.p. and TRO-popoioy µ µ µ controlled in accordance with this Act the µ.
12. The first subparagraph of paragraph 10 of article 3 of law 2224/1994 shall be amended as follows: ' in the Casino allowed people who have µ µ pay the twenty first birthday. "
13. in accordance with the provisions of this law shall not affect th µ existing µ provisions on allocation of resources in favour of gains three of the data carriers and µ epopteyo organis-in µ s conduct and operating gaming µ and collecting µ µ programming.
14. The kz΄ case of paragraph 1 of article 22 of the Vat Code ratified µ r n. 2859/2000 (first 250), is replaced by the following: "(AA)) the state lotteries and gambling and haunted-accessible µ ATA conducted by corporations OPAP SA and O.D.I.E. Sa, and gambling that diexa-µ paignio µ e into Switzerland machinery µ or µ through Internet , e ¢ µ-relevant provisions of the Act "µ µ th Setting of disclosure-gaming ', ' in 2006.
15. In article 232 of the code of Basic Financial Engineering µ # µ law (Iv, Article 580 3 p.d. 23.2/6.3.1987, Iv 166) 15 case is added as follows: ' 15. Conducting gaming. "
b) article 233 of the code of Basic Financial Engineering µ # µ law (article 4 of p.d. 23.2/6.3.1987) are-Tai case 20 as follows: ' 20. Conduct gambling and gaming techniques ".
45 c) in article 237 of the code of Basic Financial Engineering µ µ law (Article No. 8 of presidential decree 23.2/6.3.1987, article 6 para. 18(a) of n. 2160/1993, (the first 118) is added on-fall 20 as follows: ' 20. Conduct gambling and gaming techniques ".
16. From the entry into force of this law is why Ms-targoyntai µ articles 1, 2, 3 the first and second subparagraphs, 4, 5, 6, 7 (2), 8 and 9 of law 3037/2002 (first 174).
17. Article 19, paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 23 of law no 3229/2004 are hereby repealed.
Article 55 1. The Directorate General of tax audits (article 2, indent 2 of the Presidential Decree 167/1996 – 1st 128), anasygkro-quire and µ µ prepared to rename "Directorate taxed agricultural controls and Public Public Revenue Collection µ ', CAA-hot the µ µ µ Line Secretariat-General taxation and Customs Union's activity-neiakwn µ, Issues µ e Nos responsibilities: µ s) strategic planning µ what checks, preparing operational programmes µ µ µ and issues µ participation in EI-in own checks and re-legchwn , µ after Economic Minister µ command, in the field of direct taxation, where µ v.a.t. and other direct taxes µ µ f, in cooperation with other CCW-µ µ departments, regional investigative odd µ-view and EU institutions.
b) establish and implement µ µ criteria for risk analysis and the measurement of performance in µ issues µ µ s-ATA and µ µ where direct taxation and export statistics.
c) preparing operational plans for the recovery of the general revenue of the State Budget and of µ µ s due debts.
d) Council training insurance profitability µ µ e tax audit services and forced AMB-amounts receivable duly established by the overdue µ s revenue, as well as flood risk-assessment of the efficiency of these services, the h-pallilwn and heads their fav µ.
e) monitoring of national legislation and µ of directives of the European Union, for the certificate-voluntary and forced recovery-back and writing of public revenue µ, proper monitoring of the µ-of all the services concerned µ µ and the suggestion for taking safeguard measures of the µ µ Fe-public relation µ St., as well as monitoring of # µ debt collection legislation specific Cate-goriwn debtors as µ ptwchey or under ekkathari-important companies.
f) monitoring of Central and local Lo-gistikis of the I.R.S., in terms of public revenue public µ and µ the leadership of the Ministry, as well as Budget address µ, for those items not taken µ µ issuance.
g) taking measures that µ µ µ in voluntary Council of µ forologoy µ-debtors and Leigh-IDE for µ µ employee of EPI µ µ e Bal-control powers and collection of revenue.
the) suggestion pregnancy decisions and-kliwn on the registration of µ forologoy µ certain natural and legal persons or other legal µ # legal-ualification onto µ in µ ichanografiko µ s system, the support of such procedures and the development of techniques e-check ktronikoy.
I) proposing to adopt decisions and pregnancy-kliwn, on the issues µ µ relating to criminal offences, penalise irregularities of µ µ evasion schemes, in-progress, administrative, arbitration and judicial settlement of tax matters, and in supervision, as the authority µ, acknowledgements, as specified in article 5 of law 3691/2008 (first 166).
I) proposing to adopt decisions and pregnancy-kliwn on issues µ on the collection of VAT revenue-illustrations, suspending or extending those payment in e-unless circumstances, as well as facilitate the µ t µ-vocational payment of lixiprothes µ s revenues.
2. The Directorate-General for tax audits and Cate-amounts receivable duly established by Public Revenue subject µ Public audit Distribu-
Draa region of para. 1 article 3 of law No. 2343/1995 and article 23 of law 3259/2004, as well as the following Bi-eythynseis, which recommended µ e this arrange-ment and are structured in the following t µ or µ: a. Address Operational Design for a a µ t µ or µ) s I-statistical analysis and measurement µ EPI-doses.
b) t µ or µ s Ii-preparing and monitoring operations-operational plans.
c) t µ or µ s Iii-Records and tax monitoring-Wu µ.
d) t µ or µ s Iv-Crossings and evaluation audit findings gktikwn µ.
e) t µ or µ a V-elaboration of audit standards.
B. Address Checks a) t µ or µ s 1st-Specific operational actions au-Hoo s µ ypes of taxation.
b) t µ or µ s Ii-Specific operational actions au-Hou Inc and other direct taxes µ µ f.
c) t µ or µ s Iii-Specific operational actions au-Hou e commerce and µ µ ilikwn endoo synalla-grounds.
d) t µ or µ s Iv-Specific operational actions au-hoo for µ Greek residents ' income foreign systems pre-advent and resident incomes the µ µ e-dapis.
In t µ or µ µ d Ii is transferred and the responsibility of µ t µ or µ-annex Iv-administrative cooperation and exchange of information-VIES (article 7, par. 1B of presidential decree 249/1998) of Directorate µ-value value added tax (Vat) of the Directorate General of taxation, which is removed and freezes from the µ µ date start-up date of the 2nd t µ or µ address system Controls.
G. Receivables Policy Address a) t µ or µ s 1st-deploying and tracking thes µ I-voluntary public collection box Antenna µ public revenue.
b) t µ or µ s B΄-deploying and tracking thes µ I-frame antenna of enforced recovery of public finances Limassol µ-illustrations.
c) t µ or µ s Iii-special categories of Debtors.
d) t µ or µ s Iv-Revenue Accounting and monitoring electronic receipts and refunds.
e) t µ or µ s E-logistics and e-pitropwn Instrumentation Control and recovery.
By a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ, µ implements-bound in Journal Journal Gazette, µ recommended Office: a) of µ or µ, µ system e Nos µ µ s competence-mutual assistance 46 µ or µ collection with other States and cash receipt transactions to third, b) Office of t µ or µ µ e annex II Áñ µ o-power monitoring and evaluation lixiprothe-s µ s and c) Office of t µ or µ annex Iv , µ o-µ e Bal and/or monitoring of electronic cash receipt transactions and electronic refunds of revenue and proper attribution of revenues raised from fo-stakeholders outside the I.R.S..
D. Monitoring Address # µ Legal Affairs e-control and enforced recovery.
a) µ or µ t a I – monitoring of criminal tax-logical and box-office Affairs.
b) t µ or µ s Ii-administrative monitoring, diaiti-tary and judicial resolving tax cases-ings.
c) t µ or µ c-administrative Monitoring and precautionary measures for µ µ tackle tax-escape and collecting public revenue public µ.
d) t µ or µ s d-Evaluation judgments e-issues µ button control and recovery systems.
E. Tax Council Address µ µ.
a) µ or µ t s I-advisory services and raise awareness in µ-slaughterhouse forologoy µ-debtors.
b) t µ or µ s Ii-Preventive and repressive project-assessment-µ forologoy µ and debtors monitoring.
c) t µ or µ s Iii-data processing and measurement µ µ µ Council.
(F). Operational Recovery Unit, which are special agencies service, level of µ, µ Bal the pursuit of collecting debts,-poydipote in the territory, which are Charis point µ particu-significant height, such as debts and debtors are defined and redefined as µ e decision of h-poyrgoy Financial interests28 µ, µ is published in Journal about µ-Ma, as well as for receiving targeted µ f-managing recovery measures µ µ µ, in accordance with the applicable by-classes. The Head person of the business unit µ f-has all the powers of the Chief µ µ view I.r.s. for taking coercive or administrative or diasfalisti-gional µ measures, regardless of the tax office or of the Office that have satisfied the debts.
The Collection business unit is structured in four t µ or µ: a) µ or µ t s I-Administrative responsibility µ µ Nash and # support legal sub-µ b) t µ or µ s Ii-Operational design agency anagkasti µ-tional µ collection large debts c) t µ or µ s Iii-Operational design collection agency the µ-feilwn special categories of debtors d) t µ or µ s Iv-Operational design competition targeted µ µ f-script rules enforced recovery in the groups the µ-feiletwn.
3. The Directorate-General for tax audits and collection of public revenue, µ public addresses of e-picheirisiakis Collection Unit and t µ µ supervise the such officers, class IP, the kla-doy tax Department and the respective provisional, except the issues µ µ t Ii-deploying and tracking issues µ-s framework enforced recovery of public finances Limassol µ-illustrations and Iii-special categories of Debtors of Receivables Policy E-ing the address monitoring measures # µ Legal Affairs control and forced AMB-amounts receivable duly established by and t µ the issues µ, and t µ or µ s-mains 1st-Administrative responsibility µ µ Nash and # µ business unit support economic recovery, of which supervise employees eforiakoi, µ e degree # studies and corresponding legal µ e µ experience.
4. The Collection Public Address Public Revenue µ (article 18 of Decree 291/1988), the Registry Address (article 1 para. 1 (c) of Decree 167/1996-First 128) and di-eythynsi control (article 1, paragraphs 1 (b) and 3 of presidential decree 167/1996, as force µ e on Fri. 8 of article 7 of the Presidential Decree 249/1998, article 28 paragraph 4 of law 3016/2002 1rst 110 and article 53 para. 2 of law 3691/2008, (first 166) are removed and cease to func-that by the date of µ µ start-up date of
Directorate General for tax audits and Eispra-ing Public public revenue, µ of the addresses and the µ µ s t-this.
5. a) With Economic Minister's decisions legal µ, µ published in Journal Journal Gazette µ, µ-threatening shall be repealed or suspended operation t µ or µ-control system or t µ or µ Judicial system or e-control Office or Bureau Judicial tax office and µ odioti-cusing of µ transported and brought by I.r.s. regional section of the headquarters of the same # number µ , with the exception of the µ µ and s Noh Thessalonikis, whatever-we r µ µ µ decision occasion whatever may be defined more-Roesch I.r.s., in which µ transported and brought the above Nos responsibilities µ.
(b)) the responsibility for monitoring and Consolidators µ all pending µ s Affairs of organic µ odd-row whose operation is suspended, as well as the adoption of the relevant acts of imposing taxes or pre-p s µ µ and recovery measures, brought in organic units receiving such µ.
The Head person of organic µ µ µ module, which transferred the jurisdiction, it is µ µ responsible for CCW issuance of katalogistikwn acts concerned, r-olving, the establishment and collection of taxes and other charges, as well as for taking all measures provided including µ µ collection at the expense of debtors and assets of these.
c) t µ or µ ' Judicial systems and Accounting "," Accounting and Judicial "and" Revenue and Judicial ", as well as the t µ or µ a ' control code of books and records" of I.r.s. 1st Class, of which carried the µ µ µ odio-ated, rename themselves µ t µ or µ to ATA «Accounting», «Limassol-illustrations "and" code of books and records ", respectively, and the Agencies ' Accounting – Judicial-GRA GSC µ ' µ of I.r.s. Ii Class , of which carried the µ µ o-µ µ properties, rename themselves to "Accounting Offices-GRA-µ µ Secretariat" and work with the new title µ from the µ µ e-Roma reins of sleep, from which EDF µ-brought the µ µ functions, in accordance with the above µ.
d) t µ or µ control systems, arising after transfer Bal µ µ responsibilities, pursuant to the provisions of µ this paragraph, supervise employees, Ms.-tigorias IP, Tax and industry antistoi-temporary shareholders, and in t µ or µ judicial systems, pre-resolve problems arising when conducting from the same µ, supervise servants, class IP industry, e-foriakwn and the corresponding temporary , at prio-with µ e degree # legal studies and corresponding µ e-µ experience.
47 6. a) In Public finances µ µ µ Liability Tax service s Bio µ industrial Companies (I.r.s. F.A.B.E.) a-thinwn µ transferred, overall, the responsibility of µ s-Rizo µ or µ anakathorizo µ e, y-poyrgoy decisions of economic interests, µ µ µ Newspaper published in e-Government, rida µ large companies throughout the State, from all local tax and audit Em-Draa region, after the designation µ µ µ large such as EPI-medium-sized enterprises.
The I.R.S. F.A.B.E. µ µ is called Athens in "I.r.s.
Big business ' and is divided into two sub divisions, ten t µ or µ, from which two separate, as well as an Office, as follows: AA) Subdivision Controls i. T µ or µ s First – What µ ologiakwn Practices and Ypokefa-laiodotisis ii. T µ or µ s Ii-Financial Control Engineering financial Serv µ µ-Zion iii. T µ Or µ S Iii-Bio Control Industrial Undertakings iv µ. T µ or µ s Iv-e Control trading and other operations, µ-takings BB) taxation and Administrative Subdivision Mary-µ i µ t Nash or µ a V-Tax Proceedings ii. T µ or µ s Vi-administrative support and Machine-grafisis iii. T µ or µ s Vii-Judicial and legal Support legal iv µ. T µ or µ s Viii-Revenue CC) On Back of µ I.r.s., apeythei-let: i. Independent t µ or µ µ d Operational Planning procedure ii. Stand-alone µ or µ t s r µ µ Forologoy Relations and parliamentary services µ Council iii. Office Management.
(b)) the responsibilities of µ I.r.s. large enterprises allocated µ s organic of µ units, as akoloy-familiarise: AA) t µ or µ s 1st-What ologiakwn µ Practices and Ypokefa-laiodotisis and t µ or µ ATA Ii-Financial Control Engineering-µ µ, Iii-Bio industrial enterprises and µ Iv-e commercial and other Enterprises µ Áñ µ µ themselves powers with the relevant responsibilities of µ t µ µ Control schemes of the I.R.S. 1st Class in accordance with the µ µ hip-languages provisions.
BB) t µ or µ a V-Tax Proceedings Nos µ µ themselves powers with the relevant responsibilities of µ t µ the Income Tax issues µ µ and real estate, Cm-falaioy, µ µ e instruments and Excise, Kbs and Records-th of I.r.s. 1st class, in accordance with the µ µ.
SG) t µ or µ s Vi-administrative support and Machine-grafisis Administrative and support ichanografiki µ I.r.s..
SS) t µ or µ s Vii-Judicial and legal Support legal Bal µ µ µ themselves powers with the relevant responsibilities of µ t µ or µ Judicial system of I.r.s. 1st Class, in accordance with the µ µ force-showcases provisions and legal support of µ I.r.s..
OJ) t µ or µ s Viii-Revenue responsibilities same µ µ Bal with the relevant responsibilities of µ t µ µ ' Revenue schemes the» and «Accounting» of I.r.s. First Class, in line with µ µ-e the applicable provisions.
f) Stand-alone µ or µ t s Operational Design Agency Operational planning µ µ of controls and wants-amounts receivable duly established by the µ s due debts.
ZZ) Stand-alone µ or µ t (a) Relations with µ Forologoy µ f-mind and parliamentary monitoring services µ fiscal Council of forologoy µ µ µ µ e certain particularly important µ significant height ofei-lot, providing services in these legislative µ, µ-creation and maintenance of general tax picture-Nash of the enterprise.
DD) Office management responsibilities same µ µ Bal with the relevant responsibilities of the µ µ µ used th Office of I.r.s. First Order, in accordance with the µ µ force-showcases provisions.
(c)) The current µ, at the launch of
"I.r.s. large enterprises ' µ cases pending of the I.R.S. and the control centres, as well as the pending cases of charaktirizo µ µ µ µ from potential future as large companies, topped by the I.R.S. big business, in which µ etafero-ing the responsibilities thereof, µ µ µ together with the relevant file.
From the I.R.S. large companies practiced also the representation of the tax authority in the courts for these cases.
With decisions of the Minister of Economic legal µ, µ o-µ should be published in the Journal of the Government, set out the process and the way of transmission of µ Affairs and any necessary issue a µ µ for the application of this paragraph.
(d)) of the I.R.S. large enterprises, Ypodiey-validate addresses, the µ µ µ and Separate the issues µ t This led officials, class IP industry, e-foriakwn, or the corresponding temporary branches, except t µ or µ ' Judicial and legal support "µ No.1, which is headed by employee category, IP, Tax and industry of their respective provisional primarily µ e degree # legal studies and µ s-r µ ntistoichi experience.
7. D. o. h µ s (e) Tax Liability commercial Etairei µ s (E) µ µ is called Athens on I.r.s. Tax-Liability µ s tarius (f. a. e) of Athens and to the community of µ-reach and enterprises Áñ µ odio-ness of the I.R.S. F.A.B.E. Athens, of which the µ o-µ not transferred power to the I.R.S. Large undertakings.
8. a) With decisions of the Minister of Economic reforms that µ µ µ Newspaper published in Journal Gazette, fix-supported or anakathorizetai the specialization of the µ-odioti and the distribution µ or µ to organic units of the previous paragraphs, µ µ µ arrangements can be worked out issues µ infections-operating systems of the Control issues µ µ and Dika-arts, caused by transfer of powers µ µ t µ Nos the µ and other I.r.s. offices as well as the I.R.S. big business, the µ operation operating modes number and the job description of these.
b) personal posts, by category, discipline and specialization of I.r.s. large enterprises are defined and redefined as µ e decision of h-poyrgoy Financial interests28, µ µ µ Newspaper published in its Gazette-da and Auditor positions bebai-solidarity and forced recovery of the proceeds of their Member State, µ e joint ministerial decision of Fri. Article 4 (1) of n.3943/2011 (first 66).
9. The research service and µ s Control – E.E.T.. (par. b of article 1 of Decree 343/1998, 1st 229) is removed and the responsibilities of µ, in the part related to µ t µ or µ s Ii-Assistance Service 48 µ price Customs (case 2, para. B), as well as in providing data and information on what values of µ µ µ e-goods, in support of customs control-Hou and for determining the duty µ µ µ oforologiteas value of goods issues µ switched to t µ or µ oforologiteas µ-value Tariff systems of Telwnei s Address of Attica and Thessaloniki of Presidential Decree 263/1999 (Α΄ 217).
10. The Scientific Unit µ µ documentation Documentation purposes (article 1, par. 8 of law No. 2343/1995, first 211 and article 1 (d). 3 of Presidential Decree 37/1997, 1st 37) µ µ General Lines consist of public-health Policy µ µ financial and Bank Public Financial Financial Data µ µ µ (article 57 of law 2238/1994, Duke 75, article 1 par. 6 of law 2343/1995, article 1 (d). 1 of Decree 37/1997 and article 24 , Fri. 5 l. 3492/2006, first 210) of the Directorate-General for the Treasury and budget software the same general µ Gra GSC µ µ, are removed.
11. By decisions of the Minister of Economic reforms that µ µ µ Newspapers published in the Journal Officiel, per-formed bodies, in which µ µ e-teichan officials of the Directorate General for tax audits and Collection address Public finances its revenue µ-illustrations and defined the Head person µ or employee of h-piresiakwn µ units of taxed agricultural Directorate controls and Public Public Revenue µ Collection µ µ, which participate in them.
12. a) the provisions of subsections (a) and (b) Arti-article 32 of law No. 1828/1989 (first 2) µ is taken and the α-nastoli operation of organic units each µ wide – the Ministry of Finance tax office µ.
(b)) the validity of the provisions of this paragraph shall run from 1 January 2011.
13. If in the first Class work fewer I.r.s. t µ or µ from the referred to in subparagraph (a) of µ of para-graph 3 of article 60 of law 3283/2004 (I 210), h-front by removing or suspending the µ µ t s-removes the Subdirs and Control Fo-rologias from the date of commencement µ µ func-tion of the organizational unit in which µ µ µ conveyed the relevant powers.
14. By decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ, µ is published in the Journal Journal Gazette, µ µ e which suspended the operation of organic customs-mentary µ µ, can be abrogated Executive Officer post in paragraph 6 of article 20 of law No. 2761/1999 (first 250).
15. a) With Economic Minister's decisions legal µ, µ published in Journal Journal Gazette, µ µ µ Notifica-converted I.r.s. or Office, from First class to B class or from 2nd class in independent Office, or repealed, as the case may be.
b) subparagraph II of paragraph. 5 application of µ-applies to all cases of conversion or removal be µ-any organizational unit µ.
16. a) the first sentence of paragraph 2 of Arti-article 4 of Presidential Decree 189/2009 (first 221) is replaced by the following: "e-2. Are services of the Ministry of finance I-mentary µ, which belong as total Nos responsibilities, let µ s and staff, the following services of the former y-poyrgeioy Economic and µ µ Economic interests:".
b) of paragraph 2 of article 4 of p.d.
189/2009, as amended at the previous µ µ shall sub-paragraph, starting from the entry into force of Presidential Decree 189/2009.
c) by a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ, µ o-µ shall the Journal of Government, defined
the number of notional µ of paragraph 2 of article 4 of Presidential Decree 189/2009, of µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private law personnel, by category, discipline and specialization, required a qualification µ, the address to which the staff of issues-ings as to these issues µ ATA staff and parent/caregiver-ing and disciplinary issues µ, µ and the y-piresiako Council responsible µ. With declaratory Act-decision-the Minister of Economic reforms that µ µ µ Newspaper published in Journal of the Government, the above personnel enlisted in the locations of branches and specialisations of this paragraph.
17. After Fri. 21 Article 2 of law No. 2343/1995 (first 211) paragraph 22, shall be added as follows: ' 22. The Directorate-General for Economic Health Inspection recommended constant µ s µ µ pay Commission entitled Commission shal µ criminal Findings Evaluation Reports Economic financial Inspectors ' µ, µ States which consist of Economic Advisers µ Inspectors.
With ministerial decisions determined the formation, definition number µ µ States this and every necessary detail pictures for µ the functioning of the Committee. "
18. The provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 5 of the n.3943/2011 are replaced by the following: ' 2. the Office of Internal Affairs has as APO-uniform investigation and determination of criminal offences µ s-of and disciplinary issues µ paraptw, in which cpl. µ-kontai officials of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of µ µ, supervised by this, # µ legal persons a-financial peaks µ µ wear what , bribery and particularly serious h-participant, which refer to this when µ from The kono µ-legal Inspection. For the fulfillment of the mission-the BI: a) search for, collect, evaluate and utilize information and information relating to the operation of the above services and the activities of their employees and (b)) shall carry out the appropriate steps for µ disciplinary and criminal prosecution of the classifications above all.
3. the Office of Internal Affairs conducts in-MSA µ temporarily controls the "means test" (i.e. the assets) to officials of para-graph 2 of this. The checks are carried out on an annual basis µ and µ µ predetermined procedure select-land and µ µ µ programming programmes, based on criteria setout under µ e decision of The Minister-kono financial µ, µ µ is published in the Journal of the Sun-bernisews. "
19. The Committee referred to in paragraph 6 of article 16 of law 2873/2000 (I 285) belongs to The Directorate-legal Inspection µ kono. Until the release of judgment-ings of Minister of Economic reforms provided for µ s-ince the second subparagraph of that paragraph, the Commission shal works µ e Assembly established by the already adopted decisions.
20. It is recommended to Directorate Financial donor legal visa µ s µ pay Commission for examining old sub-positions, with the aim of further µ or µ the control thereof, for which, due to their age and a µ µ fibolis performance benefits for the public or the paraptw µ µ s-of, the audit deemed ineffective. Speakers underlined the Commission-mounted on to the Inspector General Public public Dioiki µ-ing, who decides to further control or µ the these. With ministerial decisions determined the-49 gkrotisi, the definition of µ µ number States and any necessary detailed µ f-detail on these issues µ of the Commission.
21. From the entry into force of this law and µ throughout the medium range µ th Framework Public-µ µ legal budget strategy, placement and finishing of the SC Secretariat staff Chief-èç µ of below-nadwn organic µ, µ or µ t level, Ypodieythynsis and E-ing of the Ministry of finance, conducted without µ the procedure provided for in the provisions of articles 84, 85 and 86 of the Civil Service Code (n. 3528/2007 First 26) and fifth bus µ of n. 3839/2010 (first 51), µ µ e only a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ, µ implements-bound in Journal Journal Gazette µ, for a term of a year e-µ µ may be renewed one or more-hours times or be interrupted before its expiry, µ µ e what IA decision and main criterion achieving qualitative and quantitative objectives set. The ypalli-all mounted head on µ these organi-Greek µ units must have the qualifications for the position you occupy in receiving µ µ-to µ (e) paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of article 84 of the civil service code, not imposed µ against any penalty and not pending µ µ wants disciplinary action.
With the placement decision set out quantitative and qualitative objectives for each organizational unit µ, who checked every three months, µ.
By a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ, µ implements-bound in Journal Journal Gazette µ, determined way, the process and the control equipment of epitey-ing the objectives and every necessary detail pictures for µ µ µ fundamental setting of this paragraph.
Organic µ units on which apply the µ-land the provisions of previous verse fav µ is the e-total: a) The organic units recommended µ, µ µ s-tered rename or will occur after shipment Nos µ µ odio-ualification of other organizational units, µ µ in the provisions of the preceding paragraphs of similar µ-DOS article.
b) organic units of the special µ µ µ Lines consist of the College System Financial µ µ a prosecution legal Crime µ.
c) organic units of µ Customs audit services.
d) organic µ customs units 1st class.
e) organic units of µ Interregional audit gktikwn centres, regional Control Wins-ntrwn, the I.R.S. big business, Mathematics-Kinshasa F.A.E. F.A.E. Piraeus, Thessaloniki, F.A.E. I of Athens, Athens, Iv X Athens, Ag. Friday, a µ aroysioy, Acharnon, Glyfada, Kifissia, Koropi, Eleusis,
Moschato, NEA Philadelphia, Pallini, p. Faliro, Halandri, Psychico, Athens, 1st Duke of Heraklion, Ii-rakleioy, 1st Thessalonikis, Thessaloniki Ii, Vii Thes-Salonika, Kala µ Holm oak, Corinth, Rhodes, Chalkis, first Patron, 1st, 1st, 1st Kavala-Volos, Ii your 1st-Larry Serres.
f) organic units of µ I.r.s. acquired di-µ t µ wide or µ control systems and Judiciary, due to sub-ment Áñ µ t µ µ the powers or control cabinet and judiciary of other I.r.s., which removed or per-suspended their operation.
g) head all of degree subjects µ µ levels of the Directorate of Internal Affairs of the n.3943/2011.
22. In any of the organic units of the µ-added paragraph µ have been selected and placed head µ µ shoulder with the procedure provided for in articles 84, 85 and 86 of the Civil Service Code (n. 3528/2007, I 26) and fifth bus µ of n. 3839/2010 (first 51), ending their term of-publication of this law µ µ and still a-skoyn µ in the performance of their duties by placing prod-in µ data µ µ, in accordance with the provisions of this law-µ.
23. Shall be reduced by a percentage: a 1.7.2011) 50% of the amount referred to in paragraph 1 of article 12 of law No. 3205/2003 (1st 297), as applicable.
b) 30% of the amount referred to in paragraph 3 of article 47 of law No. 3205/2003, as applicable.
(c)) 25% of the amount of indent ii of subparagraph III of paragraph 3 of article 38 and the case i of subparagraph III of paragraph 3 of article 38 of law No. 3205/2003 as applicable.
d) 20% of the amounts referred to in paragraph (d) of paragraph 2 of article 36, subparagraph (d) of paragraph 2 of article 58 – article 37, subparagraph III of paragraph 2 of article 40, paragraph v of article 41, paragraph 2, subparagraph III of paragraph 2 of article 42, paragraph a.3 of article 44, subparagraph III of PA-ragrafoy 2 of article 48 , subsection IV of para-graph 2 of article 11 of law No. 3450/2006 (first 64), e-dafioy (d) of paragraph 2 of article 30 of law No. 3242/2003 (1st 233) and subsection (e) of paragraph 1-Fu 5 article 30 of law No. 3242/2003, subsection (d) of paragraph 2 of article 16 of law 3431/2006 (first 14), of subparagraph III of paragraph 15 of article 11 of law No. 3965/2011 (1st 118) of paragraph 4 of article 58-article 3 of presidential decree 118/2002 (first 100), as applicable, and the amount of the special allowance of µ research article 29 of Law 3388/2005 (I-176).
e) 15% of the amounts referred to in paragraph a.3 of article 30, paragraph a.3 of article 33, paragraph a. of article 35 and of subparagraph III of paragraph 3 of article 49 of law No. 3205/2003 as applicable.
f) 10% of the amounts granted as a special additional remuneration or allowance µ µ µ and effectively a paragwgi-ness in special scientific staff scientist µ Ane-xartitwn administrative authorities and the amounts of paragraph 1-Fu a. 4 Article 51 of law No. 3205/2003.
g) 30% of the amounts referred to as incentive or premium collective Productivity Council µ µ employment agreements or arbitration awards or joint ministerial decisions and paid to staff working relationship I µ e-Public Law diwtikoy µ St., public corporations and local authorities. If the amounts in this case exceed the by-kosher (200) 500 µ per month, the non-specified rate above 15%.
CHAPTER Ix REPEAL and MERGE SERVICES and LEGAL PERSONS of the PUBLIC SECTOR Article 56 elimination µ Council services and # legal persons of µ µ µ revamping public sector 1. Of the publication ofthis µ removed the 50 following services, councils and µ µ µ persons of the public sector, µ and the provisions laid down in the recommendation, the relevant responsibilities and µ the governing bodies, govern their functioning and regulating issues µ µ on a-, as follows: a) articles 1 and 3 to 6 of law No. 318/2006 (first 33) on µ e the establishment and operation of the national energy strategy Council µ (S.E.E.S.) in Ypoyr-Ministry of environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ.
The responsibilities of µ µ µ ease the Council repealed Directive, whatever-that under article 2 of law No. 318/2006 (first 33), brought in by the Commission National Design e-nergeiakoy µ, µ Council advisory body in h-Ministry of environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Al-exemption established µ e 19. 17/2.6.2010 Act c-Council poyrgikoy µ (First 100).
b) articles 19 to 24 of law 3723/2008 (I 49) on µ e the establishment and operation of N.P.I.D. ' e-thnikos µ number Agency research and technology, (E.O.E.T.), which is supervised by the Minister of education, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds issues µ.
c) PD 51/1997 (1st 48) on µ e the establishment and operation of Public "educational centre Epi µ f-reduction of forest Officials" (E.K.E.D.Y.), established the µ Billia Attikis, which is supervised by the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ for rural development and food µ s.
d) The Presidential Decree 389/1997 (first 272) on µ e the establishment and operation of Stations µ audit Boars, General Regional Office of Ministry of rural a-naptyxis and µ µ s (e) Food based in Megara, Greece.
e) articles 1 and 12 of law. 3565/2007 (Duke 112) on µ e the establishment and operation of N.P.I.D. ' e-National Centre of theatre and dance "(e. Y. FUNDAMENTAL) µ e based in Athens, which is supervised by the Minister of culture and Tourism in µ µ.
The responsibilities of the Centre µ µ transported and α-skoyntai hereafter by the theater and dance Directorate of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ. The µ-odio communities such that µ µ s allocated to the transferred t µ or µ s-theater and dance address µ e relevant anti-Eno µ µ e text decision of the Minister of Culture and µ-Rees µ.
Μ µ shoulder the Council working bases µ e definition of µ-term and project to the repealed µ Eno # µ µ legal person transferred to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ and provide their services until the end of µ in µ-their contract, in areas that place units µ-ing µ e decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ.
f) articles 1 to 15 of Law 3424/2005 (first 233) on µ e the establishment and operation of n. p. j. d Presentation-Agency lontikos ' µ ' µ Citizens Project established a-thina which is supervised by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ.
g) No 2377/90. GGA32327/23.12.1969 ministerial decision on recommendation of µ Public national stadium of Nea Ionia of Volos, PANThESSALIKO µ e headquarters in Volos, e-popteyetai by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ.
The µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private law and ao-ristoy staff time repealed mandatory public law, µ µ µ µ etatassetai or transferred e joint decision of h-Ministers of Administrative Reform µ and E-governance and cultural and Tourism µ µ µ, the ß-working relationship in vacant posts antistoi-chis category, industry, degree of µ and specialty for which it holds the qualifications of personnel in a-pokentrw µ a Administration of Thessaly-mainland Greece.
If there are no vacancies, the etataxi or µ µ transportation done at identifiable positions recommended decision of µ µ µ etataxis or transport.
the) Presidential Decree 86/1986 on the establishment of a national µ Gymnasio-µ nastirioy µ public corporations with the name a "Centre of µ education schools in Riding, ' µ e based in Markopoulo Attica, which is overseen by the Minister of Culture and µ-Rees µ.
The µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private law and ao-ristoy staff time proposed Centre µ µ repealed etatassetai or µ, µ is transferred automatically with the same working relationship, in the Central Office of Ypoyrgei-th Culture and Tourism µ µ.
By a decision of the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ regulation lays down the procedure and conditions for the MS-tataxi of etatasso µ µ µ or µ-transported classifications including all in vacant posts in the same category EC-training and if there are no empty in proswpopa-strong inducers staff positions, corresponding or associated kla-doy and specificity, for which they possess the qualifications and placing these , where µ µ e existing e-Ness departmental needs for services and supervised µ e-mind entities of this Ministry.
2. The publication of this law µ µ th expirations èç-tariat-General of µ members of Bod and staff µ e term of # legal persons removed µ µ e sub-paragraph 1, azi µ wide for the Greek Public public µ.
3. The Permanent µ µ µ and e an employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period of personnel involved with µ-repealed resiwn and organizations of subparagraph 1 and the dikigo-POIs that are hired in these r µ µ µ f relationship I sthis command µ-without prejudice to special arrangements for incoming µ sub-paragraph 1 of this paragraph, e-tatassontai or µ µ µ e carried jointly by the h-poyrgoy Administrative Reform µ and E-governance and in case the Minister who supervises the body is removed or the Minister
in which the repealed service µ, the Central Office of the concerned Ministry and µ-occupy vacant positions includes such category, industry, degree of µ and specialty for which possesses the qualifications. If there are no vacant positions etataxi µ or µ transportation done in proswpopa-strong inducers recommended decision µ etataxis µ or µ e-taforas.
4. Particular issues µ µ e on the repeal of the above services and # legal persons and µ of the µ-the first case of subparagraph 1, whatever-that the pursuit of µ µ µ transported including Nos responsibilities, in the case referred to explicitly transfer Bal µ odioti µ-in sub-paragraph 1, µ starting point time to exercise them, when not µ µ coincide with the opening of I-schyos µ law th this , issues µ ATA staff and parent/caregiver-ing of µ etatasso µ µ µ employer or employer staffed transported nel the fate of files and any other relevant issues µ s, µ µ e amendments where appropriate the decision of Ministers to whom transferred, the µ µ powers or that their e-popteyoyn repealed µ entities and services.
5. a) ownership and any other e µ µ µ counterweight individual right a of all movable and immovable property of 51 bodies removed, reach aytodikai-as without keeping any type, instrument or contract and µ µ a, without consideration to the Greek Public µ µ-parts, without prejudice to the provisions of the text added µ o-µ consolidation legal donations, µ, evaluating and heritage bequests and the exclusive use and management belongs to the bodies to which the transferred relevant µ µ o-
their diotites, otherwise the ministries that oversee the repealed µ entities, which have the following and the responsibility for the preservation and management of the h-file parchontos.
Within a month of µ µ µ to publication of this law, the competent µ µ µ falls in line with previous µ Ciprian Minister shall carry out an inventory of all movable and immovable property, in accordance with the provisions of the PA-rondos article become the property of Elli-Public public µ shorter time. The inventory report approved µ e a-judgment of the competent Minister and µ µ d extract e-children including µ report, describing a ownership µ get housing, as well as other e µ µ µ in rem rights systems real estate systems, µ e the summary laid is referred to the provisions of article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963, recorded in their books free of charge transfers of µ µ land concerned. The similarly incompletely carried µ µ-out required relevant land µ µ s blood-UES.
b) µ working balances and bank balances Accoun-theory of µ µ s legal persons removed µ µ e e-taferontai subject to any specific rate of µ s-ings, µ µ within two months of publication of similar µ-DOS, µ r command during the case supervisor y-poyrgoy, on behalf of the Public µ µ public are fre-soda water the State Budget and µ register
as the corresponding appropriations in the budget Ministry spending everything µ or µ assumes the body include the Sub-charges.
c) by joint decision of the Minister of Economic Affairs of µ where appropriate competent Minister µ µ CCW can be fine-tuned in particular issues µ-µ relating the movable and immovable property, the disposition of the cash balances of µ µ bodies involved are and any other relevant issue µ s.
Article 57 Merge # µ legal persons 1. a Earthquake Engineering Research Institute) µ-law and Antisei-p µ construction (I.T.S.A.K.), public corporations founded µ article 16 of Act 28.7.1978 # µ µ legislative Content of President of Republic µ (Duke 115), as replaced by article seventh µ µ of n. 867/1979 (first 24) and article 12 of law No. 1346/1983 (first 52), headquartered in Thessaloniki and supervised by Infrastructure Minister µ s , Transport and networks, Ms-targeitai as an independent legal person and µ # sygchwney-awarded the Agency µ µ µ a legal Earthquake Planning everything µ and protection (O.A.S.P.), public corporations established µ e article 1 of law No. 1346/1983 and supervised by the h-poyrgo µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks.
All official units of µ I.T.S.A.K. µ etafe-referred to in O.A.S.P. and their job responsibilities µ-ing hereafter from him.
The official units of µ I.T.S.A.K. continue their operation in Thessaloniki.
b) µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private law open-ended I.T.S.A.K., staff investigators on tenure and lawyers r µ µ µ f isthis relationship of command engaged in this etatassontai µ or µ EDF-treated ipso jure µ e the same working relationship in O.A.S.P. and language options take corresponding µ in RIA category, industry, degree and specialty µ blank organic matter-tions, for which they possess the qualifications and If no identifiable recommended the µ µ etataxis µ Act or transport.
c) by Presidential Decree No µ µ issued a proposal of the Ministers of Administrative Reform µ and Electro-clinical Governance, Economic Infrastructure and µ µ s, With-taforwn and Networks, an organisation of µ O.A.S.P., removed or merged business units, especially the µ o µ like, defined a different headquarters and local responsibility some µ µ Bal of them, broken down-the µ µ µ s expected transported Áñ µ µ responsibilities to departmental units , µ µ e related plus mobile and Livadia in Larnaca-estate issues µ, and any other relevant detailed µ f-detail. The special accounts set up in number µ I.T.S.A.K. µ (e) the provisions of article 21 of law No. 3057/2002 µ transferred in EPPO and serves the needs of I.T.S.A.K..
2. a) The National sailing Center of Piraeus, public corporations which established µ e 19. 9082/10.8.1969 ypoyr-official decision # µ µ µ e has been used I the LD 650/1970 (first 175) and supervised by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ, the National Sports Center of Glyfada ' Matthew Lioygkas ' and the National Indoor Gymnasiums µ nasti-Rio "Petros Kapagerof Piraeus ', public corporations that µ I µ o #-implemented the µ-law no 650/1970 and supervised by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ regulation , removed as self-contained # persons µ and merged into National-Party Sports Center Youth St. Costum µ s, public corporations which established µ e 19. 5580/22.7.1959 Decree # µ I µ µ e has been used the LD 650/1970 and EPO-representatives from the same aforementioned Minister.
The µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private law and ao-ristoy time private legal persons of µ that merge, in line with µ µ µ e the past Ciprian, etatassetai or µ µ µ transferred automatically with the same working relationship in the National Youth Sports Centre St. Costum µ s and includes corresponding µ characters in Cate-gory, degree and specialty µ vacant posts for which they possess the qualifications and If you do not h-present, identifiable recommended the µ µ etataxis µ Act or transport.
(b)) The National Sports and Nautical Center of Ioannina, public corporations that # µ µ µ I was used with the LD 650/1970, HNS µ µ asthike µ-e case Article 2 of presidential decree 907/1975 (first 289) and is supervised by the Minister of culture-culture and Tourism µ µ, is repealed as self-contained # µ I-red face and merged with Panipeirwtiko µ e-National Sports Center of Ioannina , Public corporations that idrythi-JV µ e p.d. 52/2000 (first 43) and supervised by SS-Fei as above.
The µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private law and ao-ristoy staff-time National Sports and Nautical Centre, Ioannina etatassetai µ or µ µ etafere-Tai automatically with the same working relationship at Pani-peirwtiko National Sports Center of Ioannina and Kata-la µ takes the corresponding category, industry, degree and specialty µ vacant positions for which suspension-52 has the qualifications and If no, face-pageis recommended µ µ e Act etataxis or µ EDF-wear.
(c)) The National shooting Center Chania, public corporations which continue µ e breasts PD 237/1985 (first 88) and supervised by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ, is removed as an independent legal person and legal µ µ merges with e-national sports center of Chania, public corporations established µ e PD 54/2000 (first 43) and supervised by the same aforementioned Minister.
The µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private law and ao-ristoy staff-time National shooting Centre of Chania etatassetai µ or µ is transferred automatically to the e-national sports center of Chania, µ e the same relationship of working and receives corresponding µ characters by category, kla-structure, degree and specialty µ vacant posts, for which the initial qualification and, if it does not exist-Hun, identifiable µ recommended the Act e-tataxis µ or µ.
d) case B1 article 40 of law No. 1828/1989 (first 2) shall be replaced as follows: "(b)) 1. At the peace and friendship Stadium (Sef) owned and the management and exploitation of all main µ and
auxiliary spaces and facilities (sports, bare-nastikwn µ, racing) that there are or will be built on the site of the stadium or those that would be granted to this every way especially µ µ µ e law, legal act or in µ basis and located within the region of Attica. ' e) paragraph 1 of article 14 of law No. 1648/1986 (first 138) is replaced as follows: ' 1. µ piako Olympic athletic center of Athens (O.a.k.a.) owned by the management and exploitation of all µ main and auxiliary spaces and facilities (sports, junior nastikwn µ, racing) existing µ or µ µ piakoy future of the Olympic Stadium of Athens of IP-tire industrial area d µ aroysioy Attikis, ownership of Committee Olympic Games µ (E.d.a.) or those who will parachw-rithoyn to it every way especially µ µ µ law e, kanonisti-nursing practice or in µ basis and located within the regions of Attica co-financing rate. "
3. a) ownership and any other e µ µ µ counterweight individual right a of all movable and immovable property of bodies removed as independent, µ µ e, according to the provisions of this article, get this todikaiws without keeping any type, g-ing or µ µ contract and without consideration (a), to entities merge, with no prejudice µ text added µ µ donations legislation # , heritage case µ and Heri-rodosies, which have the following exclusive use and management of the assets of the entities involved are µ, but responsibility for life-guarding and managing their file.
Within a month of µ µ µ to publication of this law, the governing body of the entity to which the con-digest the repealed µ subjects bodies, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of this article, shall be obliged in interna-energy inventory of all movable and immovable property acquired ownership and exclusive money-and managed. The inventory report approved µ e decision of the Minister who supervises the institution which merges the repealed µ subjects bodies and extract a µ µ including approved report, describing a ownership µ get housing, as well as other e µ µ µ counterweight ATA ATA rights on real estate, µ e the summary provided for in article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963 , as applicable, shall be entered free of charge in their books of transcriptions µ µ ypothikofy-activated lakeioy. The similarly µ µ carried out free of charge required-µ µ blood restricted land records.
(b)) by a decision of the Minister of infrastructure for µ s, transport and networks, in the case of a merger of I.T.S.A.K. and µ e decision of the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ, in case the merge of # µ I-mentary persons of sub-paragraph 2 of this, all presented in particular µ, µ detailed regulatory process and tech-issues µ of merger and particularly issues µ µ e on the fate of the equipment of µ µ d including repeal s as well as these issues µ relating to e-transported µ µ # personnel and responsibilities of µ.
4. The term of Office of members of the Bofd µ and e term of µ µ legal persons # removed in line with µ µ-(e) the provisions of this paragraph ends of µ µ law publication th this, azi µ wide for the El-liniko µ public Public.
Article 58 of Opera Merged See µ room temperature Thessalonikis 1. The Opera See µ t µ comprise Thessaloniki autonomous or µ s of national theatre of Northern Greece (N.t.n.g.), which was founded in µ e layout of first case of Fri. 6 article 3 of law No. 2557/1997 (first 272), removes-Tai as stand-alone µ or µ t a and µ is merged with the national theatre of Northern Greece, N.P.I.D. established µ e article 2 of law No. 2273/1994 (1st 233) and supervised by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ, and which the EC pays hereafter and ΄Operas purposes, per-indigenous necessary artistic activities-activities as shown by the case II of Fri.
6 article 3 of µ NI µ µ oneyo proposed above µ law.
Ownership and any other e µ µ µ counterweight individual right a of all movable and immovable property of whatever-peras and especially on any kind of assimilation plis µ, µ kostoy viruses, backdrops and other related IP-rierchontai de jure at the State Theatre of Northern Greece, without keeping any type, g-ing or µ contract and without consideration, µ µ s (e) the provisions subject of text-added µ µ donations legislation # , heritage case µ and bequests, which has the following apokleisti-nursing use and management of above assets, but also the responsibility for the conservation and management of existing file.
Within a month of µ µ µ to publication of this law, the governing body of the State Theater of Northern Greece shall carry out an inventory of all property and movable property which, in accordance with the provisions of this article periercho-ing owns. The inventory report egkrine-Tai µ e decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ µ d read and approved including µ report IP-rigrafei real estate, as well as other things µ µ e ATA di-µ kaiw ATA on property, µ e the summary that pre-seen from the provisions of article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963, as applicable, shall be entered free of charge in their books of transcriptions µ µ land concerned. O-µ µ carried out free of charge similarly required restricted land-µ µ climatic records.
2. The publication of this law µ µ th removes-53 ing Penta µ complete Department that oversees the Opera and ends the tenure of members of µ, µ and e service, azi µ wide for the Greek Public µ-marine.
3. µ e employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period of Opera µ µ transferred automatically with the same working relationship in N.t.n.g. and language options µ ¢-trol corresponding by educational degree µ, µ and degree if-
dikotita vacant posts, for which it holds the required µ a qualifications and, if no, identifiable locations recommended µ µ e Transport Act.
4. By decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ µ merger rate is counterbalanced each other issues µ µ d related with Qatar-move and merge of Thessaloniki Opera and if-r µ dikotera µ budget whatever the personnel, èç-tariat-General and the duties of Artistic Director, µ e ensure the necessary organizational or oth-all conditions for effectiveness systematic µ fulfill the purpose of the Opera from the N.t.n.g..
Article 59 Merge # legal persons µ in new carrier 1. (a)) the Agency Development and management number µ T-Ku environmental awareness "Antonis Tue-tsis", the Agency number µ Elaiw development and management-to Attica, the management authority and redevelopment of POTA number µ Kifissos Attikis and µ arrwn parachei, N.P.I.D. who opposed the Presidential Decree µ µ ATA 186/2002 (1st 172), 207/2002 (1st 187) and 346/2002 (1st 287) respectively and supervised by the Minister of Ip-riballontos Energy and Climate Change, regional business Qatar µ-assessed as independent persons and µ # sygchwneyo-ing in a new # µ a legal person governed by private law, recommended with this law µ µ µ, the name µ a ' Non-tropolitikos Body Regeneration and pre-stateyo µ Management including Areas of Attica ", which works for the sake of the public Council µ µ µ e, complete administrative and financial independence-kono µ , is not for profit and is under the supervision of the Minister of the Environment-DOS, energy and Climate Change, scheduled to µ. The purpose of merging companies may involved actors µ fulfills the new hi-th body. In particular, the purpose of the body is particularly the Administration, management, protection, improvement and promotion of urban green areas, parks and greenbelts per-soul and culture µ, and parks and landscaping ypertopi-tional importance µ Asia mainland Attica region.
(b)) by a joint decision of the Ministers of administrative-tarryth µ and E-governance, Economic-financial and µ environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Al-exemption, issued upon recommendation of the Board of the new vector µ, approved the operation number µ, µ e laying down in particular: the objectives of µ, the headquarters, the composition and the way Board Assembly Council µ , the term of Office of members of the µ and the modus operandi, the Board conferred µ µ and other organs of administration, organization and business-services, outline the responsibilities, operate with µ-da, the staff regulations and the disciplinary control of personnel and issues µ µ economic management systems, µ and budget.
When first applying this µ, the regulations in operation number µ µ is approved after the proposal of the temporary administration of the institution, µ e shared decision issued within µ µ three months from the adoption of the decision of subparagraph 5. With regulatory issues µ µ presented and referred to as the "EDF-µ time and joining the staff of operators that merge-digest to the new entity.
(c)) With the decision of the case II ypopara-graph 1 of this paragraph it is possible to reach to the responsibility of the operator and µ other IP-rioches of the metropolitan region of Attica, the-which marked and bounded by the Rate µ I-istic Plan Athens, generally legal, drafts engineering µ intimate poleos plans or other land use plans as µ itropo-litikoi urban green spaces , green parks anapsy-parency and culture µ, parks and supra-local groves point µ s working.
2. a) The Alexander Sports Melathron Thessaloni-cays, public corporations which established decision 6750 µ/1959 and # µ µ µ e has been used I the LD 650/1970 (first 175), the National water sports center of Thessaloniki, public corporations which established µ e PD 51/2000 (first 43), the Regional National Sports Center of Thessaloniki public corporations established µ e PD 50/2000 (first 43), the e-l µ nastirio Mikra Naked public entity that µ I µ headset # µ e ld 650/1970 , supervised a µ by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ, removed as self-contained # µ persons and merged into a new # entity public µ µ law, recommended µ e this law, µ µ µ a name with "National Athliti-Thessaloniki ' Centers, supervised by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ. The purpose of merging companies may involved actors µ fulfills the new hi-th body.
(b)) by Presidential Decree No µ µ issued a proposal from the Administrative Reform Ministers µ and E-governance, Economic policies, and µ-p µ µ Micro and, upon recommendation of the Board Council, µ compiled the number of operations operate µ, µ e laying down in particular the aims and the headquarters, the composition and the way Board Assembly Council µ , the term of Office of µ e-service and the way of operation, the Board conferred µ µ and bodies bi-habitation of the entity, the Organization and structure of h-service group, the powers, duties, µ, the Serv-Union situation and disciplining of staff-staff, and these issues µ µ economic management systems, budget software, µ and estate.
When first applying this µ, the regulations in operation number µ µ is approved after the proposal of the temporary administration of the institution, r µ µ d annual Bunny's reven-delivered µ µ within three months from the issuance of judgment-ings of subparagraph 5. With the Presidential Decree No µ µ arrangements worked out this and issues µ µ referred to transport and integration of personnel of agencies being merged into Eno µ µ recommend with this para-
fora new operator.
3. a) µ µ µ and standing r an employment relationship under private laws-th indefinite personnel serving to fo-stakeholders who are removed and merged becomes automatically new staff Agency to RTD-µ µ transferred and advocates or provides services, µ e the same working relationship.
54 positions personnel transported µ µ sections-ing in µ what operation of the new entity, the-who compiled in line with µ µ e above. In such places is ranked above private, µ e-stwtiki atone time an administrative act, which implements µ-bound in Journal Journal Gazette µ.
b) ownership and any other e µ µ µ counterweight the individual right to a e-pizzas of all movable and immovable property of bodies removed as independent, µ µ e, according to the provisions of this article, get auto-rightly without keeping any type, instrument or contract and µ µ a, without consideration to the new fo-stakeholders recommended the merger, µ µ e the provisions subject of text-added µ µ donations legislation # , heritage case µ and bequests, which have henceforth the exclu-CAL usage and management of the assets of the bodies are removed, but the responsibility for the preservation and management of their file.
The governing body of the entity resulting from the merger that gets in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of this article, µ µ within a month of taking office, is obliged to carry out from-writing of all movable and immovable property that periercho-ing the property and exclusive use and management. The inventory report approved by µ-phase of the Minister who supervises the operators that merge and extract µ µ d approved a specific exhibition-ing, describing the property as well as other e-µ µ µ rights in rem ATA ATA on property, µ e the summary-get laid down by the provisions of article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963, as applicable, shall be entered free of charge in their books of transcriptions µ µ ypothikofyla-activated keioy. The similarly µ µ carried out free of charge required e-Ness µ µ climatic and land records.
4. Until the adoption of the joint ministerial decision in the case of sub-paragraph 1 b and de-drikoy µ case's Decree II of the ypopara-graph 2, continue to apply when osi µ-the present provisions, which relate to the organisation, operation and personnel of merged-what actors including µ, while specifically issues µ pursuant to a dispute for that-override and not covered by those provisions ,-µ µ e decisions presented by the temporary administration of new actors.
5. Within a month of µ µ publication of paru River-, µ e decision of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change for operators that merge-Digest µ e sub-para 1 of this arti-article and the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ regulation about this merging them with sub-paragraph 2 µ, µ is published in the Journal Journal Gazette µ orize-ing, temporary administration of the new # legal person and µ defined all necessary detailed µ µ-carry performed with the merger and the creation of new bodies.
Until the publication of the above public µ ministerial decision-ing automatically extended the tenure of members of Administrative Council µ µ µ merging companies may of Councils controlled # legal persons µ.
Article 60 termination of E.T.A.T. S.a. r µ µ µ transferred responsibilities, personnel Nos and estate in E.f.e.t.
1. The Anonymous Industrial Company µ µ Industrial Research and Te-chnologikis Bio Development Food industry µ µ s (E.T.A.T. S.a.), established µ e PD 473/1988 (Α΄ 217) and e-popteyetai by the Minister of education, Lifelong Learning-ing and religious and ethnic backgrounds, µ is dissolved and put in ekkathari-µ µ, in accordance with the procedure laid down in this regulation and the founding of µ law th , the relevant statute, the codified law 2190/1920 and other text µ provisions. The purpose of E.T.A.T. S.a., which is defined in para. 1 article 4 of Presidential Decree 470/1988 fulfilling the E.f.e.t., public corporations established µ e article 1 of law No. 2742/1999 (first 200) and supervised by the Minister of health and social solidarity, which for the realization of this objective makes the actions of Fri. 2 article 4 of Presidential Decree 470/1988.
2. µ e staff an employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period, serving, when µ publication present in E.T.A.T. S.a., µ µ transferred automatically with the same working relationship, in E.f.e.t. and µ-occupy vacant positions includes relevant educational degree µ µ intermediate, degree and specialty for which they possess the qualifications. If there are no vacancies, the transport made in identifiable µ recommended decision µ µ. The part-time µ y-pallilos, as well as the hour isthios µ official agencies-retoyn in E.T.A.T. Inc. continue to provide their services, µ e the same working relationship, in E.f.e.t.. Workers made redundant in µ E.T.A.T. S.a., Ministry-nationals projects outside the European Union, who do not have Greek citizenship and are spouses of Greek, EDF-brought in µ E.f.e.t. in identifiable places of ß-competent or relevant specialty.
By a joint decision of the Ministers of education, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds and issues µ health and social solidarity, µ µ a reasoned response to the request of the EKKA-tharisti and after assessment of µ official per-emergencies in solution and clearing company, would-Tai the minimum staff, not may hyperlink µ goes two employees seconded without his/her application , from e.f.e.t in solution and clearance-managing company, until the completion of task-katharisis. With the completion of the liquidation, the-what is satisfied by the liquidator, shall be lifted-presenting
IA these postings.
3. After the dissolution and liquidation of the company E.T.A.T. S.a. of any item of movable or immovable property of becomes ipso jure without compliance with opoioydipo-GF type, instrument or contract and µ µ a, without consideration to the E.f.e.t., who owns the exclusive use and management.
Within a month of µ the completion of ekkathari-ing, the governing body of the E.f.e.t. is obliged to conduct an inventory of all movable and immovable property acquired ownership and exclusive use and management. The inventory report egkrine-Tai µ e decision of the Minister of health and social solidarity and extract µ µ d approved a specific exhibition-ing, describing the property as well as other e-µ µ µ rights in rem ATA ATA on property, µ e the summary-get laid down by the provisions of article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963, as applicable, shall be entered free of charge in their books of transcriptions µ µ ypothikofyla-activated keioy. The similarly µ µ carried out free of charge required e-Ness µ µ climatic and land records.
4. A joint decision of the Ministers of Development, a-55 ntagwnistikotitas and shipping, education, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds and issues µ health and welfare arrangements is recalled each other issues µ µ µ d on the solution and flush the E.T.A.T. S.a. and in particular the date of µ µ-start and end date of this.
5. The general meeting of shareholders of µ under solution and clearing company, which shall be convened within one month after its publication µ µ publication hereof, or defines-risti. Within a period one µ fifteen (15) days of µ submissions deadline of this economy µ defined the liquidator µ e joint decision of the Ministers, national competitiveness and shipping and education, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds issues µ.
6. By Presidential Decree No µ µ issued a proposal of the Ministers of Administrative Reform µ and Electro-clinical Governance, Economic Health and µ and Commu-Social Solidarity draws up new agency the µ E.f.e.t., removed or merged service-quential µ units, especially the µ like, defined a different local jurisdiction certain µ µ Bal from here, µ s allocated the µ µ µ transported programmable Nos powers and positions in Serv-units and genetic resources or traditional µ µ is counterbalanced each other relative details-reconstruct µ.
Article 61 of the Observatory for the Merge Digital Greece µ e the Hellenic statistical authority (STAT.)
1. The Observatory for N.P.I.D. µ Digital Greece, based in Athens, established µ e article 1 of law 3068/2002 (1st 241) as an Observatory for the information society, µ µ µ e prepared is article 53 of law No. 3958/2011 and is supervised by the Ypoyr-Administrative Reform indicators µ and E inter-government and development, competitiveness and shipping, is removed as an independent legal person and legal µ µ is merged with EL. STATS. , Public corporations, anexarti-the authority, established µ e article 9 of law No. 3832/2010 (first 38). The responsibilities of the Centre, µ iDEN-tered in para. 2 article 1 of law 3068/2002, as amended µ e on Fri. 2 article 53 of law No. 3958/2011 and force, exercised hereinafter by the El. STATS. which makes the actions of Fri. 3 article 1 of the law 3089/2002.
2. µ e staff an employment relationship under private law some time µ I µ when publication of similar-DOS µ law th serving in the Observatory on the Block-cut Greece continues to provide its services, µ e the same working relationship, in the El. STATS., µ until the termination of the contract of µ, maintaining their rights and µ h-liabilities arising from the existing relevant µ at the time of the merger, µ-stands and consequent interpretation of relationships.
3. Following that of the publication of this law µ µ th expirations èç-tariat-General of µ members of Bod and staff µ e term of the Observatory for digital Greece, azi µ wide for the Greek Public public µ. At the same time ending this todikaiws the employment contract of two µ freely per-klitwn officials recruited under µ paragraph 6 of article 4 of the of 27.1.2004 Ms.-Member of these µ N.P.I.D..
4. ownership and any other e µ µ µ counterweight the individual right to a e-pizzas of all movable and immovable property of the Observatory obtained ipso jure without any type, instrument or contract µ and without consideration, in EL µ. P. prejudice µ text added µ µ law donations legal, heritage, evaluating and Heri µ-rodosies, which has the exclusive use and management of assets of Qatar-goy µ µ proposed merging companies may and institution, but also the EV-thyni for preserving and managing the file.
Within a month of µ µ µ to publication of this law, the governing body of El. STATS. is obliged to conduct an inventory of all mobile and akini-acquired ownership and control rules-use and management forecast. The inventory report e-gkrinetai µ e decision of Ministers that oversee the institution that merged and extract a µ of on-KRI including µ report, describing the property as well as other e µ µ µ rights in rem ATA ATA on property, µ e the summary provided for by the provisions laid down in article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963, as applicable, recorded a telws in their books-µ transcriptions of competent sub-thikofylakeioy µ. The similarly µ µ carried out free of charge required restricted land µ µ climatic records.
5. A joint decision of the Ministers of Administrative-tarryth µ and E-governance and national, competitiveness and shipping rate µ is counterbalanced each other relevant issues µ µ s (e) merging of legal person µ digital Greece Observatory µ e El. STAT., as well as for the transport of µ staffed nel of the Observatory in El. STAT. ..
Merge anonymous company µ Digital Aid Sa µ e information society S.a.
1. The joint stock company µ Digital Aid Sa, whose recommendation envisaged µ article 32 para. 1 of n. 3614/2007 (I 267), established by Commission decision µ 8491/EGDEKO193 (2nd 347) and supervised by the h-poyrgo development, competitiveness and shipping, merges by absorption µ e information society S.a., which is overseen by the Minister for Administrative Reform and E-Diakyber µ-debit note.
The objectives of the company, as resulting from the case II of paragraph 1 of article 32 of law 3614/2007 and article 2 of decision 8491/EPO-KO193 (2nd 347), hereinafter are fulfilled by the social information date Sa.
The merger by acquisition is carried out in line with µ µ e as defined in the provisions of this and the flood-ro µ µ allegation in µ s founding laws and in Con-static, the provisions of articles 69 to 78 and of codified law 2190/1920 (first 37) and of law 2166/1993 (Duke 137) and other relevant # legislation µ.
2. µ e staff an employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period that when publication of this law µ µ µ anonymous serves th the company Digital Emi-a Sa µ µ transferred automatically with the same relationship-56 important work in information society S.a. and a-staff is maintaining the right µ and the obligations deriving from existing µ, at the time of the merger µ, bases and working relationships.
Μ e staff an employment relationship under private law-Rees µ time that when publication of this law µ µ th serves on Digital Aid Sa marketing-live to provide its services, the same relationship µ EP-ties, in the information society S.a., µ until the termination of the contract of µ, µ rights keeping and requirements arising from the existing relevant µ at the time of the merger, µ bases and working relationships.
3. ownership and any other e µ µ µ counterweight the individual right to a e-pizzas of all movable and immovable property of digital Aids reach ipso jure without any type, instrument or contract and µ µ a, without consideration to the information society S.a., without prejudice to µ text added µ µ see legislation legal-rees, heritage case µ and bequests, which has been in the e-total exclusive use and management of traditional elements of seizing them-repealed and µ µ e-mind merging companies may by absorption body, but also the responsibility for the conservation and management of the file.
Within a month of µ µ µ to publication of this law the governing body for information society S.a. company is obliged to conduct an inventory of all movable and immovable property acquired undeveloped pigments-ness and the exclusive use and management. The inventory report approved µ e Ypoyr decision-goy Administrative Reform µ and E inter-government and extract µ µ d approved a specific report, describing the properties, and other things-µ µ e ATA ATA µ rights on real estate, µ e the summary provided for in article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963 recorded incompletely in the books ETA-µ Scriptures of the competent land registry µ. The similarly µ-SA completely carried out required µ µ µ atologi restricted land-quential records.
4. By a joint decision of the Ministers of administrative-tarryth µ and E-governance and national, competitiveness and shipping is determined each other issues µ µ d related with the merger of Block-ing Aid Inc. with µ information society S.a., as well as for the transport of personnel of µ s-µ porrofoy added the company to the acquiring company.
With the above decision sets out the way in which µ information society S.a. will carry out the far functions of Digital Aid Sa in line with µ µ e guidelines, the Minister of development, competitiveness and shipping.
5. A joint decision of the Ministers of Administrative-tarryth µ and e-Government and of working and social security issues µ fixed each a relative µ e the merger by absorption of the company Alexandria ' E-Government Social Insurance-ing S.a.» (H. DI. K.a. S.a.), established µ article first of n. 3641/2007 (first 245) and supervised by the Minister of labour and social security, µ e information society S.a. and in particular the time point at which µ comes this merger application µ µ e analogue of the above provisions.
With the above decision sets out the way in which µ information society S.a. will carry out the far functions of "E-governance, and-ING social security s.a. (H. DI. U. A.E.) in µ-to µ e the Minister's Interpretation guidelines-ties and social security.
Article 63 Merge anonymous µ s companies MIRTEC AE, AE and CLOTEFI EXPANDING 1. The companies ' Anonymous technology company µ national ceramic and refractory µ µ refractory» (EKEPY AE), established as a joint stock company µ µ e PD 420/1986 (first 198) and technology development company klwstoϋfa-ntoyrgias, clothing and fibers Inc.» (CLOTEFI), eh-has incorporated as public limited company µ µ e PD 386/1986 (first 168), merged with the µ ' µ Reads the company bio-µ industrial research and technological development all moulds ' µ (MIRTEC S.A.), which is incorporated as a Société Anonyme µ µ e-tairia e PD 497/1985 (first 174) and that in accordance with the µ µ Fri. 18 article 45 of law 2910/2002 µ may amend the Statute of µ e decision of Geni-tional Assembly of µ shareholders, by absorption of the first and second since Tuesday. The acquiring company µ µ prepared to rename "Anonymous µ µ ichani bio company-
educative research, technological development and workshops-mentary µ s test, certification and quality ", while the trans-critic of headline MIRTEC S.A. para µ remains the same.
2. The merging of the above anonymous companies µ µ s (e) absorption takes place in line with µ µ e as defined in the provisions hereof and µ µ effectively in payments during their static-articles 69 to 78 and of codified law 2190/1920 (first 37) and of law 2166/1993 (Duke 137) and other relevant # legislation µ. The need for a merge-said to have been completed within time limits not exclusive µ-s a µ µ six months from the entry into force of this regulation.
3. µ e employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period of merging companies µ e absorption by MIRTEC S.A. and lawyers employed in these µ µ µ e f relationship isthis µ command automatically transferred to the acquiring company µ e the same working relationships and are private, keeping the right µ and the obligations arising from the employment relationship in force at the time of the merger. With Ypoyr decision-goy development, competitiveness and shipping u-thorizetai any issues µ s that are necessary for the transport and integration µ of the employees of the companies that waste-rofwntai in the acquiring company.
4. After completion of the merge aporro-Fossa anonymous µ the company substituted automatically and without any further formality in a µ µ µ e law with µ o,-La µ rights, obligations and legal µ s relations aporrofoy µ µ added company and transfer this assimilation µ µ e requiring universal succession, the trials of aporro Fu added the company µ continue from the aporrofoy-SA without Ms. µ another wording and without violent interruption of these occurs because of the merger.
5. The aporrofoy µ µ foreign companies the expected in-nolo their property (assets and liabilities) 57 in acquiring anonymous company µ and the last becomes exclusive Lady # µ area, owner and bi-kaioychos any movable and immovable property and any other asset of aporrofoy-µ added.
6. Within two months after completion µ of the con-digestion, µ e decision of the Board of Directors of ELOT SA, eisfero-ing in the acquiring company laboratories of ELOT low voltage low µ electric toys and multi days and tyre µ, µ e all of equipment µ, and signal quality µ for certifying industrial products bio µ. The contribution is made, then a-valuation of µ INCE laboratories by the Committee established by article 9 of law 2190/1920 and after decision-the General Assembly of EBETAB SA for an equal increase of the share capital of µ, µ e waiver of old µ shareholders from exercising the right µ µ what pre-release system and disposal of ekdothiso µ µ shares data on ELOT SA.
7. If µ until the expiry of the time-limit which µ pre-seen in sub-paragraph (3) has not completed the merger, these companies are automatically put into liquidation. With decisions of the Ypoyr-goy development, competitiveness and shipping iDEN-based liquidators, if not designated µ µ within a month from the automatic termination of such companies by the general meeting of shareholders µ. These decisions are issued fifteen (15) working days, the µ µ s after µ apraktis µ deadline of earlier-proposed subparagraph µ, within which the General Council-neleysi of µ shareholders to appoint a liquidator.
8. The responsibility for the supervision of µ above companies during the merge process as of acquiring MIRTEC S.A. µ after completion of the merger shall be exercised by the General Linear µ µ µ the Bio Secretariat-Ministry's pharmaceutical industry development, competitiveness and shipping.
Article 64 Liability µ s Solution Companies 1. (a)) the anonymous company µ ' µ Institute of education and training of members of Economic legal µ elitiri µ Epi-th Greece "(IEKEM-UN), established in article 87 of law 1943/1991 and s-recommendation fee which was given the decision 39697 µ/DEKO2355/1997 (2nd 1088) of the Minister of Development Fund, competitiveness and shipping, is dissolved and tithe-Tai in liquidation. The µ µ legal Chamber of Greece Busi GE, public corporations established µ e article 1 of law No. 1100/1980 (1st 295) and supervised by the Minister for development, competitiveness and shipping assumes µ-comprising the operational needs of the EKKA-tharisis, hired staff and µ repaying any debts to third parties.
b) µ e staff an employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period, and the lawyer µ µ µ e f relationship I-command sthis serving in UN etafero IEKEM-µ-ing, de jure, the publication of this law µ-µ µ th e the same working relationship, in Economic legal µ µ e-Busi litirio Greece. The transfer is done in empty µ organis-quential posts equivalent or comparable specification, µ interventions of the same educational degree µ µ e operates this owned by the EDF-µ µ µ interested person or on the basis of the qualifications held.
In the event that there are no vacant positions the transport takes place in µ µ restricted employees recommend posts that recommended the Act µ µ.
(c)) IEKEM-UN staff and counsel µ µ µ e f relationship isthis µ command is transferred to the UN by-put in IEKEM-AIF until completion of tasks solution and liquidation.
d) after termination and liquidation of IEKEM-AIF etc-fundamental item of movable or immovable property of perierche-Tai ipso jure without any type, instrument or contract and without consideration µ µ, AIF, which is µ µ sole shareholder and which owns the exclusive use and management, if not orize-Tai different from more specific provisions.
Within a month of µ the completion of ekkathari-ing, the governing body of the AIF shall be obliged in interna-energy inventory of all movable and immovable property acquired ownership and exclusive money-and managed. The inventory report approved µ e decision of Minister of development, Competitive-ness and shipping and extract µ µ d approved a specific report, describing the property as well as other e µ µ µ rights in rem ATA ATA on property, µ e on-download provided for by the provisions of article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963, recorded incompletely in their bi-chapters µ µ transcriptions of land concerned. O-µ µ carried out free of charge similarly required restricted land-µ µ climatic records.
(e)) by a decision of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction and shipping, which supervises the solution and clearing company of this article, after opinion µ µ the AIF Board that has the entire etochi µ-ing capital, µ is counterbalanced each other necessary Le-µ µ 4 pictures on the solution and clearing company-Alexandria and in particular the µ µ commencement date of ekkathari-ing or termination of this as well as any other relevant issues µ-(a) relating to the liquidation. The general meeting of shareholders of µ under solution and clearing company-establish the liquidator µ µ within a month of osi µ-engagement present. Within a period one µ fifteen (15) days of µ any submissions expiry of time limits not-in µ-limit this defined the liquidator's decision a µ-nwterw Minister.
2. a) the anonymous agency company µ µ View number El-linikoy Cultural CPC µ S.a.» (HCO Inc.), µ µ s-ED is µ article 73 para. 16 of law 2948/2002 (first 153) and established µ e on Fri. 2A of article 6 of law No. 2557/1997 (first 272), as the paragraph above-stethike µ e on Fri. 1 article 6 of law No. 2819/2000 (first 84) and replaced by para. 11 article 1 of law No. 2831/2000 (first 150) and on Fri. 23 of article 80 of the law No. 3057/2002 (1st 239) and whose Board and µ bodies administration removed µ e article 7 of law 3604/2007 (first 206) and the joint stock company "AGROTIMA µ ' µ, established by article 41 of law No. 1285/2009 (first 8), (a) µ µ both supervised by the Minister of Culture and Tourism µ µ regulation , are wound up and put into liquidation.
(b)) after the dissolution and liquidation of the above anonymous-µ s companies each item of movable or immovable seizing them working them becomes ipso jure, without compliance with the type-poioydipote-Act or contract µ, imperfectly and 58 without consideration µ a, the Greek Public debt, and µ-kleistiki use and management belong to the Ypoyr-Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ. Within a month of µ the completion of liquidation, the Minister for Culture and Tourism µ µ procedure corrects the Census what-all movable and immovable property acquired ownership and exclusive use and management. The inventory report is approved the decision a µ-nwterw Minister and extract a µ µ including approved ve-Chairman, describing the property as well as other e-µ µ µ rights in rem ATA ATA on property, µ e the summary-get laid down by the provisions of article 9 of Royal Decree 526/1963, recorded in their books free of charge transfers of µ µ land concerned. The similarly µ µ carried out free of charge required conditions restricted land µ µ-allergy related records.
c) by a decision of the Minister of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ µ merger rate is counterbalanced each other necessary detailed µ µ-carry performed with the solution and clearance of the above companies and, in particular, the µ µ commencement date of liquidation or expiry, and any specific issues µ a concern-ing the liquidation. The general meeting of shareholders of µ under liquidation and solution sets the EC-cleaners µ µ within a month of publication µ. Within a period one µ fifteen (15) days of µ any submissions deadline of this economy of µ defined liquidators µ e above the Minister's decision.
d) any form of µ µ Council bases its working staff of the above anonymous µ s corporations, as well as the project that those bases µ have concluded katag-gellontai within a time limit of two months µ µ from the entry into force of this regulation, having regard to the estimates of µ labour # µ. Lawyers-prosli application have been referred and serve µ µ µ e f pay command when µ osi-engagement present in whatever View Jenaveve Jolie µ-ing Cultural CPC µ µ µ e can Inc. application, µ µ within two months from the notification of the relevant invitation to µ µ carried the same link in # legal person µ µ µ law made public the names of one of the µ µ Archaiologi Fund-ING Resources and Expropriations. The µ µ e becomes transfer joint decisions by the Ministers of Administrative Reform-µ and E-governance, Economic, legal and Cultural µ µ µ and Tourism Agency.
e) article 14 of law 3560/2007 (first 25) is amended as follows: "one percent (1%) on the amount of any financial sponsorship that µ functioning to the Office and Ho-rigiwn e µ falls within the provisions of this law, µ is withheld by the Ministry of Culture and tourism have µ-p µ and attributed to The µ archaeological resources and Expropriations Fund (TAP) for the fulfillment of purposes-where. By a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and Culture µ µ µ micro-regulation and specified the retention process of it.
Of the publication ofthis µ the Fund Archaiolo µ-hydrological Resources and Expropriation (TAP) assumes the µ card issuance Culture µ. '
Article 65 General provisions 1. Transfer and transport of µ staffed by Ed above # legal persons under private law and µ and anonymous µ s corporations to the public and Public synypologizo µ-ing in µ s limited paragraphs 1 and 7 of article 11 of law 3851/2010 (first 40).
2. where in accordance with µ µ e this there are no vacant posts instead of-stoichis category, industry specialty and for that-s the µ µ µ transported person or etatasso µ shall possess the α-paitoy µ a qualifications recommended proswpopa-strong inducers posts. The µ or µ etataxi transfer of staff of repealed µ or µ or merging companies may under all-solution and clearing services and biofuels, and actors performed-nergeitai µ e parallel commitment issues µ blank organizational commitment-ing regular personnel, which was not met for what time the-CN appointed position. For the o-µ s position makes explicit the reference to decision transfer or µ etataxis µ.
3. Following that of publication of the present µ cease presenting-IA the postings of all types of personnel serving in the repealed µ or µ merging companies may or must be placed under the winding-up bodies and Serv-esses.
4. The total period of service of µ µ µ transported confiscations or µ etatasso personnel, elapsed source bodies and the time was recognized as service time, is considered real time service-service vocational µ for the issues µ µ extent tariff schemes and µ isthologikis e-xelixis and for each other.
5. Without prejudice to any specific rate of institutionalisation of this law µ µ, µ e staff in µ basis of working some time of repeal µ µ or µ neyo sygchw-services and bodies or sewage-ing and µ s anonymous cleanup companies and employees and-µ µ shoulder-Lou with a project contract, µ redundant in accordance with µ µ e the relevant text added µ µ law. #
6. Those who transported or µ etatassontai µ µ µ, in accordance with the provisions hereof, if not brought within a period of exclusive µ µ a fifteen (15) working days-the µ µ s days of notification of the Act-tion or various µ µ etataxis them for taking service, considers-Tai that complained about the cancelled and µ are not entitled to compensation for the µ cause this.
7. The transfer or µ µ µ µ etataxi of permanent and µ e employment relationship under private law open-ended staffed nel of repealed µ or µ or merging companies may under MS-thestws winding-up services or bodies, in line with µ µ e this, becomes notwithstanding current provisions.
8. For all cases automatic transmission staff µ µ repealed or merging companies may µ or µ-involved questions raised under the winding-up bodies, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of this law, µ ekdide-Tai declaratory Act the Minister who supervises the host provider or the competent Minister presides µ of reception services, which press µ-59 awarded to abstract in Journal Journal Gazette µ.
9. The µ µ µ transported or etatasso µ µ µ standing the ENO and µ e employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period pre-sonnel ranks to wage µ µ oikei akia the Klip-let class, where µ e the standard of qualifications and the overall length of service and the remuneration µ of the service host. Any additional salary or perks and special unemployment benefits schemes of any nominal µ µ d-ments are not kept as a personal dispute.
10. The µ µ µ transported or etatasso µ µ µ estimated in accordance with the provisions of this law remained subject to staff th µ-CIDE subject as to the main and subsidiary nel lisi operators under before transport or µ etataxi µ.
11. The period a µ µ Beijing of the µ-sieysi this to the notification of acts µ µ etataxis transfer or withdrawal of service staff and arranged, is considered for each man-PEIA as real time service personnel functioning µ this host which pay operators and corresponding remuneration for the interval µ.
12. a) µ e f lawyers µ µ pay the order repealed-µ or µ or merging companies may under the right solution and EC-katharisis operators are obliged within a µ µ month of publication of this law µ µ to submit to the governing body of the entity to which sygchwneythi-even repealed µ subjects bodies or to the liquidators or in supervising the repealed µ Eno institution Minister : s) breakdown of outstanding and µ peratw µ-certain court cases that they have handled, which endorsed the accuracy of the head-the µ # µ operator's legal service since there-winter, otherwise signed by µ the bi-kigoro µ µ µ e f pay command. In the above situation for the pending cases µ µ µ is being detailed unilateral reference to the procedural stage at which the medium-and the date of µ µ µ of the next procedural acts Fund added. b) complete files of the above outstanding and µ µ µ peratw Affairs data with accurate copies of bi-kografwn, eisigitikwn, apofase-judicial reports and documents of proof.
If the above items are not delivered within the estimated timeframe quo µ or µ is not full, µ e e-pifylaxi of the following proposed subparagraph µ, µ kataggel-Ted Convention required for a legitimate reason µ e lawyer's fault and not due compensation for victims due to Mrs. µ-taggelias.
b) lawyers µ µ µ e f pay command have an obligation to submit the above items and for the cases-ments of which handle number µ commissioned lawyers not µ eibontan µ e fixed anti isthia µ, since the figures have fallen to them. Happe-fall should take care to collect these items and then submit them in line with µ µ e above. The weaknesses one µ collection and delivery of items of previous proposed subparagraph µ µ within pre-blepo µ µ deadline information, without fault of the dikigo-Romania, may incur µ not legitimate reason MS-taggelias of µ µ µ f isthis Convention credentials.
13. Existing relevant µ µ isthwseis µ repealed involved real estate
or µ µ merging companies may involved legal persons or legal companies are wound up and put into liquidation, in accordance with the µ µ cross-ranks of this law, µ µ terminated within three µ or-ness of µ µ law publication th this. With common-phase of the Economic Minister and the Minister of µ that supervises the above # persons and companies µ µ µ can be extended the lease to a published the µ µ month and for one time only µ µ, µ provided that there is a serious reason that µ NI µ is referred to in this decision.
With what regulatory decision µ µ IA is regulated and any other detailed µ f-detail on r µ µ isthwsewn solution.
14. Pending µ s trials continue of the succession without bodies to stop their violent and occurs without any other formality being required for outbreak-chisi. Obligations and rights that exist in µ abolishing or merging or splitting or waste-adsorption of µ bodies transported in their entirety in succession bodies become katholi-train successors. Carrier repealed and EDF µ-wear of powers to departmental µ µ Ministry units, this is considered as the successor institution. If the removal of the body is done without transfer of competence-µ µ powers, a Catholic successor considered y-Ministry that supervises the repealed µ Eno institution.
Article 66 Abolition, merger and restructuring N.P.I.D.
and public undertakings 1 µ. After Article 14a of n. 3429/2005 (first 314) pre-stithetai 14B as follows: ' Article 14b Abolition, merger and restructuring N.P.I.D.
and public undertakings 1 µ. By a joint decision of the Minister of Economic Affairs of µ when the case supervisor Minister: a) uneven-NY µ µ s companies with the name "Land µ µ a thoroughgoing public Company µ s.a. (Hellenic public real estate Corporation Sa)», «Agency Management number µ-agement Public µ St. Material S.a. (O.D.D.Y. S.a.)», «Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation S.a. (Ert S.a.)», «tourism development Company s.a.", "number µ Agency school buildings S.a. (O.S.K. S.a.)», «Public public Wind Company µ-Sa gersis Nursing Units (d. op. a. #. M.
S.a.)», «THEMIS CONSTRUCTIONS S.a.», «Greek number µ Organisation of small and medium sized enterprises and Chiro-technias S.a. (size enterprises (Eommex) S.a.) ', b) # µ ahead financially-private law with the name µ µ, «Institute of Geo-logical and mineral exploration (Igme)» and «e-National Institution µ s Youth (national youth) "and c) other # legal Pro-µ persons under private law which belong to the State, not-Shaun regularly sponsored by public funds and other public administrations to businesses where µ the Greek µ-Public can own the entire paid-up view µ µ HNS-seasonal capital µ may, if borne by the Crow-Community Budget µ what s µ µ µ ESS or ESS or if pursuing a similar purpose or µ interventions to streamline operating costs µ: AA) be repealed, sygchwneyo-ing or degrade µ µ e e absorption or new recommendation-s companies or µ e absorption and creation of new modules-NIEs and/or BB) to detach from these assets or risk additional µ µ units as branch or t µ or µ s 60 and combined in another anonymous µ the company or/and µ is transferred and assigned to SAC µ information activities-Ness or the objective purpose to another person µ # legal µ ahead-Po. d) in particular, µ e joint decision of this paragraph, are merged into single vector µ e e-µ a ' single pwny Agricultural Agency number µ – "DIMI-TRA»», # legal persons under private law µ µ e e-pwny µ a: AA) National Agricultural Research Institution µ a (ADDIC. I. St. e.)", BB) ' Agency number of Agricultural Professional µ µ HTI-tional education, training and employment (O.G.E.E.K.A.) – «DIMITRA»», SG) the Agency number Phi µ-Surveillance and that agricultural products (o. W. E. CE) ' µ e distinctive title AGROCERT and PhD) the "Greek Organisations number µ milk and meat (El. o. CA. Kg)".
2. With the decision of the previous paragraph shall specify the quo µ luck estate # legal lead µ-that any is removed, the body which is the successor of the rights and obligations of µ, the MS-tastatiko or the agency that governs number µ on merger case and any other relevant issues µ (a) for the application of previous µ µ added paragraph. "
2. Within a period of nine months one µ µ of the decision referred to in paragraph 1 of Article 14b of n. 3429/2005 is determined per the carrier successor TS-redundancy for any which apply article 37 µ Fri. 7 of law No. 3986/2011 (I-152). The clinical-in µ µ becomes number with a decision of the competent µ for the POS-party General Directorate or Division or its successor service provider, after relative µ µ study, which includes the drafting of EEJ µ new µ organogra µ.
Until the determination of any overset µ and the transfer of µ µ the redundancy in the α-nwterw, µ payroll paid normally from the liquidated or merging or splitting teloy-da, which extend processes-scratched since µ.
Article 67 µ provisions Repealed By the entry into force of this law µ th removes-Tai every general or special provision which is contrary or regulatory issues µ µ confronting different ATA µ µ that dealt with the provisions of the aforementioned articles 56 to 66.
Article 68 other provisions the Ministry of Administrative Reform and E-Government µ 1. For filling positions in the public, µ public corporations and local authorities 1st and 2nd degree number µ µ µ µ e etataxi or various-µ e personnel involved General or specific provisions required prior authorisation from µ Tetra * µ µ-Committee in accordance with the µ PPE 33/2006 (1st 280), as is the case every time. Outstanding areas when µ µ µ publication of this e-tataxeis or µ transport staff private law by operators of cases f up to IX laid down in article 14 of law 2190/1994 (first 28) in public public Serv µ-esses, public corporations and local authorities 1st and 2nd degree has not µ-rwnontai.
2. The provision of sub-paragraph 1 above does not apply to compulsory application µ µ transport positions-ing.
3. After the third subparagraph of ypoperiptwsis 5 IP-riptwsis (c) of paragraph 1, the third subparagraph of õ-poperiptwsis 5 the case III of paragraph 2 and the third subparagraph of ypoperiptwsis 4 of case-ing III of paragraph 3 of article 85 of the Ypallili-Ed Code, as it was replaced with the µ provi-article notes first of n. 3839/2010 (first 51) , pre-stithentai verses as follows: "the degree of µ written examination is valid for six (6) years from the adoption of µ. For all classifications that µ µ are involved in two or more line-la tests µ reprehensible account of higher degree µ o-logy. The process of written examination was-mounted µ a (1) at least once every three (3) years ANE-xartita from the selection notice Chief µ ganikwn µ-CP data units. Right µ µ µ d Council participation in the process have both employees who satisfy the conditions laid down in article 84 of this upon expiry of the time-limit for the submission of µ requests µ µ participation in the written exam and the officials who will supervise Informa-these requirements four (4) years µ after the expiry of the above period µ. '
4. At the end of para. 1 of article 157 of the Ypallili-Ed Code, as it was replaced with the µ provi-visions article second of n. 3839/2010 paragraph is added as follows: ' The Csps. µ can meet and at the headquarters of the Space. "
5. In para. 6 of article 37 of law No. 3986/2011 (first 152) the words ' paragraphs 1 and 2 "shall be replaced with the phrase ' µ of paragraphs 4 and 5".
6. the provisions of article 2 of Decree 57/2007 (a ' 59), as applicable, shall be replaced as follows: ' 1. The E.K.D.D.A. is run by Board µ has that consists of: a) the President, b) to the general lines of µ µ E.K.D.D.A. Secretary, c) managers of the educational units of µ E.K.D.D.A., d) the project manager of the unit µ iriw Tek-ing and Innovation E.K.D.D.A. virus, µ e) three e µ µ experts experts , each in different cognitive subject µ, µ µ e e experience in issues µ ATA mainly public-µ public administration, e-Government, diaboy-Assembly, economic management, µ sygkroyse s resolution, social networks, openness, lifelong learning µ, of whom one at least is a graduate of E.S.D.D.A., f) a representative of the Central Union of Municipalities µ s Greece (K.E.D.E.), g) a senior management representative associations of Public servants µ Greece (A.D.E.D.Y.) ,) a representative of the Union Regions Greece display (en. P.e.), θ) one representative of the National Federation of workers ' µ µ µ s Agency data local self-government (p. O. R – local authorities).
2. The President, the General Secretary and µ µ anapli-rwtes the selected µ µ between scientific experts and special e µ µ from the experience scientific disciplines that 61 µ are listed in case v of paragraph 1 of this article or of other scientific disciplines, where µ have exercised administrative functions of high responsibility. In the case of certain agency µ µ full-time Faculty member as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Centre for Public Administration and the public Aytodioi µ-management meetings, joining the category of full-time and paid in parallel with the planned µ µ µ 's text-provisions the main earnings position and provided information for the Searc µ-launch of the monthly compensation µ µ E.K.D.D.A. infection µ, without prejudice to the provisions of para. 1 article 2 of law 3851/2010 (first 40).
3. The President, the General Secretary µ µ, and µ µ µ NI members referred to in points v, vi, VII, VIII and IX of paragraph 1 µ e their alternates diori-for a term of three years which may be renewed, µ µ e a-judgment of Administrative Reform Minister µ and E-governance. By Ypoyr-grounds Administrative Reform µ and E inter-government and Economic financial compensation is stipulated µ µ allowance of the President, members and µ µ µ line Secretary of the Board and the remuneration of µ µ Secretary General. The President and the members of the Board of Directors of µ E.K.D.D.A. continue to perform their duties and µ after expiry of their term of Office f µ-f its renewal or the appointment of a new µ µ µ States in imitation-to µ e the provisions hereof.
4. The term of Office of the President, General Secretary and µ µ µ States of the Board referred to in point v of paragraph 1 µ may crash in case infringement baris-CN or serious a session when µ-implementation of their functions. The stop becomes µ e decision of the Minister of Administrative Reform µ and Electro-clinical Governance.
5. The Board of directors after recommendation of µ µ d-General-Thea sets linear µ µ Board Secretary clerk of Win-drew, as well as his Deputy. "
7. At the end of ypoperiptwsis gg΄ in the case of the first paragraph of article 10 (a) of presidential decree 57/2007 (I 95), which added µ e case IV of para-graph 1 of article 57 of law No. 3960/2011 (1st 118), pre-dd΄ stithetai indent as follows: ' SS) µ µ to responsibility for the proper operation and management of the website EC-requests suspension of Declaration of interest for posts public etaklitwn-µ µ µ re-usable field as well as designs # µ laws and regulations laid down in public-public boyleysi µ. '
Article 69 school number µ µ Purification units the case (c) of paragraph 1 of article 18 of law No. 3870/2010 (first 138) is replaced as follows: "the g.i. µ µ leasing project bases of paragraph 5 of article 113 of law 1892/1990 (101), as amended and in force, compiled for didactic years 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 in line with µ µ µ arrangements arrangements with those provisions.
ii. From the beginning of the academic year 2012-2013 and where the needs of municipalities µ s for purification of µ µ school units not covered by the existing
staff can meet µ µ e Sy µ bases, Ms.-tartizontai from their respective municipalities µ µ s, in accordance with the text µ µ µ law. information no.
iii. For the cost of employment, Council µ µ e bases, personnel of the previous proposed subparagraph µ, for the didakti-red year 2012-2013 and thereafter entered a special credit-in µ what budget of the Ministry of the Interior, which is awarded annually to µ, µ e decision of the Minister, at a-nalogia in the municipality µ s. Until the above Miss.-year were still applying µ apply paragraph 5 of article 113 of law 1892/1990, as amended-CIDE and force. "
Article 70 the µ bases that were concluded during the school f-brake 2010-2011 from the # archiakes Administrations µ µ µ transfer for students of primary and secondary a µ-robath µ education shall be extended for the period from 1 September until 31 December µ Dec December 2011 µ µ (e) decision of the Regional Council, La µ µ ¢-trol the absolute majority of the members of µ and after having the µ µ µ Secretary General of Decentralised µ f-Justice Administration witness µ e practice that the relevant tender µ s announcement by the relevant municipalities µ s, without being completed.
The extended bases µ µ e terms and cost I-µ less those that expired by complying not µ µ after negotiating µ.
With the completion of the bid price of the oikei µ s µ s municipalities and the emergence of new contractors, the US-rapanw Council µ bases, where µ is not paid the run-on, ipso facto terminated and azi µ.
Article 71 62 63 entry into force of this law power µ th beginning of µ-CE article of the Journal Journal Gazette µ unless de-dered differently on individual provisions of µ.
Athens, 2011 PRESIDENT of VOULIS FILIPPOS PETSALNIKOS the Secretary-General of VOULIS SERVICES O TIS ADDRESS LEGISLATIVE PROJECT ATHANASIOS d. PAPAIOANNOU ATHANASSIOS K. THEODOROPOULOS
Search Translated Laws of Greece