Read the untranslated law here: http://www.hellenicparliament.gr/UserFiles/bcc26661-143b-4f2d-8916-0e0e66ba4c50/k-stamio-pap.pdf
VOULI TON ELLINON EXTRACT Cfi. From the official µ a transcript of RTh΄, 20 March 2012, no. Meeting plenary session of µ, in which Diekp. passed the following draft laws µ th: ratification of Act No. µ µ ' legislative Content View Master Plan Adopted In Convention Funding progress µ µ µ Facility between the European Financial Fund µ µ holding stability (E.T.Ch.S.), the Greek Public okratias µ, the Greek µ µ The Financial Stability Fund holding (Hfsf) and the Bank of Greece and authorization to sign the Main contract µ ' In Article first Ratified and has the force of law from µ µ public following its publication in the Official Journal of the Government µ from 14 March 2012, Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' approval of Draft-Dion Main In contract Financial progress µ µ Facility µ e-Tween European Financial Fund holding µ µ Stabil-rotitas (E.T.Ch.S.), the Greek Public µ okratias, El-linikoy The µ µ holding Financial Stability Fund (Hfsf) and the Bank of Greece and provide violence-siodotisewn for the signature of the master In contract ' µ, µ published at no. 55 Sheet of Newspaper about µ-Ze Gazette (issue I), which reads as follows: "ACT LEGISLATIVE CONTENT" Project Approval Main contract µ µ In Financial Assistance Facility between the µ µ µ The Fund Funded a-topistwtikis (E.T.Ch.S.), the Greek Public okratias µ, the Greek µ µ The Fund Financial atopistwti-tional stability (Hfsf) and the Bank of Greece in living and authorization to sign the Main contract µ ' In the President of the HELLENIC REPUBLIC having regard to : 1. paragraph 1 of article 44 of the Constitution, µ 2. the extraordinary case of extremely urgent and unforeseen need to approve the plan of Main In Financial assistance µ µ Convention facility, µ between European Financial Fund µ µ holding stability (E.T.Ch.S.), the Greek Public okratias µ, the Greek µ µ The Financial Stability Fund holding (Hfsf) and the Bank of Greece for the financial supply atodoti µ-TEM assistance to Greece , up to the total amount of 109.1 µ µ 2.46 billion euros with a µ a view subsequently signed the contract on March 15 µ 2012 and e-x µ disbursed the first installment on 19 March 2012 and to provide authorizations for the signature of the master In Finance contract progress µ µ Facility µ µ the annex thereof.
3. the Council of Ministers proposal µ.
S p a s t o f g h µ e Article 1 Master Plan Adopted In Convention Funding µ µ assistance Facilitating the plan of Main In contract Financing µ µ ATO-dotikis µ Facility between the European Financial Fund µ µ holding stability (E.T.Ch.S.), the Elli-clinical Public okratias µ, as beneficiary-Member Greek µ, µ µ The Fund Financial holding Statheroti-Tash (warrant holders), as guarantor , and the Bank of Greece, µ ' µ Main contract Financing, according the progress Dieykolyn µ-ing "(" Financial Assistance Facility Master Agreement ") for the provision of financial aid assistance to µ the-noliko sum of one hundred and nine billion around µ µ and e-harm µ µ 2.46 million (109,100,000,000) Euro µ µ for the purpose of economic support to the beneficiary State-µ µ member through E.T.Ch.S., as agreed in the µ µ Council of 12 March 2012 Economic Ministers ' financial µ µ Member States of the euro area µ µ, together with the annex-by µ stops as this project together with the µ µ µ annex a-in English as official language of text µ µ f-managing them, and their translation into Greek µ subtitle language-SA, are appended as Annex µ s in this Act.
Article 2 provision of authorization to sign the Main contract µ µ In Financial Assistance Facility 1. Is provided to the Minister of Economic interests the exoysiodo µ – 1a is fi tted to represent the Greek Public and µ to sign the grant contract µ referred to in article 1, µ µ d-Zi (e) the annex thereof, µ µ e any necessary terrorism-are to restore errors or dieykrini-uncertainties of plans approved with reserve by µ-µ goy article.
2. Given to the Governor of the Bank of Greece in living and the President of the warrant holders, authorized to EC-proswpisoyn the Bank of Greece and The Fund holding µ µ Financial stability, respectively, and to sign the Convention µ referred to in article 1, together with the µ µ µ annex thereof, µ e any necessary modifications to the recovery of errors or the volume-krinisi uncertainties of plans approved with µ µ previous article.
3. the validity of the µ contract referred to in article 1 shall begin from the date of µ µ signature date by all the contracting µ µ µ µ a parties in line with µ e terms and conditions specifically set out in this. With µ µ responsibility to the Minister for Economic interests in µ µ µ Convention after signature by all parties provided a µ µ, transmitted by-dered to Parliament for information purposes, µ.
4. At the end of paragraph 4 of article 1 of law No. 4046/2012 (first 28) added, since the entry into force of the law No. 4046/2012, subparagraph as follows: "is also provided to the President of the warrant holders Autho-person to represent the Fund holding µ µ Financial Stability and to sign that contract. ' µ In
1B Article 3 entry into force this, which will be ratified # according to article legal µ 44 (1) of the Constitution,» µ-lives of µ its publication in the Official Journal of Eu µ-nisews.
Athens, 14 March 2012, the President of the Republic KAROLOS GR. PAPOULIAS pm LOUCAS d. PAPADEMOS MEMBERS of COUNCIL YPOYRGIKOY THEODOROS PANGALOS, EVANGELOS VENIZELOS, DIMITRIOS REPPAS, ANASTASIOS GIANNITSIS, STAVROS DIMAS, DIMITRIOS AVRAMOPOULOS, GI-WRGIOS papakonstantinou, GEORGIOS MPAMPI-NIOTIS, MAVROUDIS BORIDIS, KONSTANTINOS PARLIAMENT MEMBERS SKANDALIDIS, MILTIADIS PAPAIOANNOU, MICHAIL
CHRYSOCHOIDIS, PAVLOS GEROYLANOS, GEORGE STAVROPOULOS, PANTELEIMON KAPSIS, FOTEINI GENNIMATA, FILIPPOS SAHINIDIS, PANTELIS ECO-NOMOU, SOKRATIS XYNIDIS, NIKOLAOS SIFOYNA-KIS, KONSTANTINOS ARVANITOPOULOS ' Article 1 second. At the end of para. 8 article 1 of Law 2331/1995 (A΄ 143), as applicable, is added to subparagraph as follows: "With a decision of the Minister of Economic financial katartize µ-Tai or revised the operation number of the µ µ-Board management and evaluation of the guarantee responsibility of the Greek Public µ St., the µ µ may specialize the responsibilities and µ µ measures two-natai this to La takes µ or proposes to achieve the objectives of , determined the process for sub-shot examination and monitoring of requests from businesses µ, µ credit institutions and entities and defined financial IFL µ for the submission fee or e-panexetasi each application. "
2. µ µ special scientific bases of personal relevance of paragraph 3 of article 13 of law No. 3965/2011 (first 113) of the d. c. PUBLIC. maturing after applying µ µ of n. 3965/2011 extended ipso jure by their expiration time by µ and 31.12.2012.
3. Approved the payment of additional remuneration to a µ s-ntiproswpoys Transaction Completion (closing agents) sum up to the level of µ four hundred µ µ-IRIA (4,000,000) as a Council pay µ µ their contribution to the success of the µ µ µ reflect the exchange programme of the Greek µ µ Public public the µ µ µ participation of private sector (PSI), during which the rate µ µ participation exceeded the 95% of the creditors.
Adopted likewise µ payment to International Financial viability µ Institute (IIF), sum of u by µ-ght of three million four hundred thousand around µ µ (3,400,000) 500 as costs # legal support of µ-Cp µ ganis and the Organizing Committee of creditors (creditors committee) for conducting µ µ d programme-Exchange System on the warrant of the Greek µ µ µ Public public the µ µ µ private participation.
The origins of this paragraph conduct-ing µ e decision of the Minister of Economy, then µ s-INCE request of representatives Complete transaction must be disclosed-land and the International Financial sector and relevant Institute µ of the d. c. PUBLIC.
Article 133 134 third law power µ th this beginning of publication in the Journal µ µ Journal Gazette.
Athens, 2012 the President of VOULIS FILIPPOS PETSALNIKOS the Secretary-General of VOULIS SERVICES O TIS ADDRESS LEGISLATIVE PROJECT ATHANASIOS d. PAPAIOANNOU ATHANASSIOS K. THEODOROPOULOS
Search Translated Laws of Greece