Read the untranslated law here: http://www.hellenicparliament.gr/UserFiles/bcc26661-143b-4f2d-8916-0e0e66ba4c50/k-nomopra-pap.pdf
Article first Ratified and has the force of law from µ µ public following its publication in the Official Journal of µ Gazette of 19 April 2012 Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings settings issues µ µ-results for recapitalisation of credit institutions µ s-», published in µ. 94 Sheet of Journal-Journal Gazette µ (1st issue), which reads as follows: "ACT LEGISLATIVE CONTENT settings issues µ µ Rate results for recapitalisation of credit institutions issues µ the President of HELLENIC REPUBLIC having regard to: 1. Paragraph 1 of article 44 of the Constitution µ.
2. The special case of extremely urgent and unforeseen need for addressing katepeigo µ-products issues µ results for recapitalisation of credit I-drys µ.
3. Proposal for a Council of Ministers directive µ, µ e Zhou-valid for an unlimited period: Article 1 Amendments of law 449/2010 (first 119) 1. a. in paragraph 1 of article 3 of law No. 449/2010, ' chapter of The µ fund amounts to ten billion µ µ IRIA (10,000,000,000) EV-Rome "are replaced with the words ' µ chapter of The µ-fund amounts to 50 µ µ y billion-million (50,000,000,000).
b. at the end of paragraph 2 of article 3 of law No. 449/2010 paragraph is added as follows: "in case the chapter filed the form µ µ µ reflect the European Financial Fund µ atopi µ-stwtikis Stability or other form of financial atopistw µ µ µ cosmetic means-adopts or approves the EFSF, the aforementioned the µ or µ financial institutions bonds µ instruments kept in Reva-theory µ what securities which the Bank of Greece as a carrier of the dematerialized securities system of µ n. 2264/1994 (first 43), in its capacity as custodian of µ issues these titles. "(c). paragraph 3 of article 3 of law No. 449/2010 s-ntikathistatai as follows:" 3. The property of The Fund is the endowments µ µ µ, chapter includes including µ µ µ cash data, the efsf bond rating µ or µ µ established funding other instruments of the efsf, the interest of including µ previous paragraph , issued by credit institutions µ µ µ automatically and get by the point µ µ µ bonds, shares and other financial institutions means µ µ in article 7 hereof and in article 63 e of law 3601/2007, article added µ e article 4 of law No. 4021/2011 (Α΄ 217), as well as all the rights a-µ µ the nature arising from µ µ µ The participation Fund in equity shareholdings µ µ s- µ µ, in accordance with the provisions of this law, µ µ µ included-including µ view of proceeds of such credit institutions as well as µ of the r-Oh issues µ against liquidation of credit institutions µ s-in case of payment of the amount of the difference in value between the allocation µ µ µ e-data gitikoy and liabilities referred to in subparagraph (a) of paragraph 13 of article 63D of law 3601/2007 , article added µ e article 4 of law No. 4021/2011 and in paragraph 7 of article 63 e of law 3601/2007. "
VOULI TON ELLINON EXTRACT Cfi. From the official µ s record of 13 September RKST΄ µ brioy2012, no. Meeting plenary session of µ, in which Diekp. passed the following draft laws µ th: ratification of Act No. µ µ ' legislative Content view Regulatory issues µ settings issues µ recapitalisation of credit institutions µ, the Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings settings issues µ µ µ applied systems of law µ s 3864/4021/2010 2011 4046/2012, 4051/4074/2012 and 2012», the Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings settings issues µ µ µ was publication economic financial reports µ µ credit institutions and their subsidiaries , which operate in financial engineering µ µ µ sector "ECORYS and other provisions of the Ministry of finance financial µ 2. a. in the case of first paragraph 2 of Arti-article 6 of law No. 449/2010 the words "will ensure sustainability and Euro-doforia µ of within three years" is replaced by-caused was assumed µ e ' will ensure sustainability of µ µ d period of subsequent µ including three to five years ".
v. in article 6 of law No. 449/2010 added despite-grafoi 8, 9 as follows: "8. The µ, µ after the Bank's decision, grant a credit institution which has a µ KRI-CIDE sustainable µ o by the Bank of Greece and which has submitted a request for recapitalisation in µ µ µ laid down in paragraph 2, an attestation which links µ µ µ undertakes that will participate in the increase of µ µ share Commis-chapter of that credit institution programme µ µ µ, in accordance with the provisions of article 7, for the amount that identify-dered by the Bank of Greece, without compliance with the procedure referred to in paragraph 3. The Fund grants µ the certificate if (a)) the corporate plan of the PI-stwtikoy µ Foundation has been assessed by the Bank of Greece as a sustainable and reliable µ, b) has been approved by the Bank of Greece the above-mentioned request, the µ-which has been notified to the European Commission and c) the Bank of Greece considers the issue of the certificate is necessary on the one hand in order to ensure the credit institution µ µ s to continue seamlessly (go-ing concern) and meet capital requirements e-µ µ parkeias in accordance with the decisions of the Bank of Greece and maintaining statheroti-Tash of the Greek banking system µ.
The above commitment commitment of µ µ Fund does not apply to on-fall for any reason revoke the license of the credit institution or µ has begun proceedings to revoke its licence before starting the process of increase of share capital µ.
9. If The Fund granted the certificate of µ laid referred in paragraph 8, The µ µ point until impact assess-significant increase in the share capital of pistwti µ-Antenna µ institutions: (a) designate up to two representatives on the Management Board of a credit institution µ µ, f-Hyun all the powers set out in paragraph 3 of article 10 and recommend to the Board Council µ
the necessary measures for ensuring µ of the interests of The µ µ Fund and supervise taking them and b) µ may request from the credit institution µ s every element and flood-States with any new information that it considers necessary for the fulfilment of its purpose, to carry out special audits (due dili-gence) and generally to exercise the right to subrogation of µ, µ-pursuant to article 11. '
3. In the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 7 of law No. 449/2010 after µ ' µ etatre contingent-PSI the bonds µ µ ' added the words ' (Contingent Convertible Securities) or other µ µ µ d convertible financing atopi-stwtika µ. '.
b. Article 7 of law No. 449/2010 added direc-FOSS 5, as follows: "5. The capital aid granted in accordance with µ µ e, µ µ µ through the participation of The Fund in increasing µ µ µ credit equity scheme is exempted from the obligation to submit public public scrutiny µ reforestation in accordance with the µ µ provisions of law 3461/2006 (first 106)."
4. The second subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 10 of law No. 449/2010 is removed.
5. In paragraph 2 of article 13 of law No. 449/2010 the words "within three (3) µ months from the end of the financial year µ ' µ replaced with the words" e-within one (1) month from µ µ µ financial publication of financial statements of credit institutions, µ µ equity groups whose Council participates in The µ µ µ or µ-Med financing which in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of this law and µ of law 3601/2007».
b. the validity of this paragraph begins 30 March 2012.
6. In paragraph 6 of article 16 c of law No. 449/2010, paragraph added µ e case II of paragraph 9 of article 50 of law No. 4021/2011 at article 16 of law No. 449/2010 article that µ handed anarith at article 16 c µ paragraph 12 of article 9 of law No. 4051/2012 (first 40), last subparagraph, antikathista-Tai, as follows "The µ µ Fund may grant bail to the credit-institution publica µ of paragraph 1 of article 2 of the PA-rondos µ law and to grant security over its traditional data-seizing them for the fulfillment of obligations under Community-ar Ising from from this security. By decision of h-poyrgoy Financial interests may rate µ µ is counterbalanced each per-FTE Consulting performed for µ µ this FA-ragrafoy. "
Article 2 Amendments of law 3601/2007 (1st 178) and of l. 3556/2007 (first 91) 1. In article 63 (d) of law 3601/2007 added despite-17 release as follows: ' 17. Article 9 of law No. 3958/2011 (first 93) µ-not limited to concentrations that occur during the implementation of this article µ. The validity of the legal acts established pursuant of hindered µ rondos article depends on the decision of the Commission-Competition CPC µ broadcasting issued under the first subparagraph of paragraph 6 of article 8 of the aforementioned law, µ e-ithin thirty days after notification µ of Ana-ntrwsis. In case apraktis the expiry of deadline µ parapa-upper-limit application applies accordingly µ third subparagraph of paragraph 6 of article 8 of law No. 3958/2011. "
2. After the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 laid down in article 4 of law 3556/2007 added subparagraph as follows: "With a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ may extend above time-µ a '.
Article 3 entry into force this, which will be ratified # according to article legal µ 44 (1) of the Constitution,» µ-lives of µ its publication in the Official Journal of Eu µ-nisews.
Ioannina, 19 April 2012, the President of the Republic KAROLOS GR. PAPOULIAS pm LOUCAS d. PAPADEMOS 2 MEMBERS of the COUNCIL YPOYRGIKOY THEODOROS PANGALOS, DIMITRIOS REPPAS, ANASTASIOS GIANNITSIS, FILIPPOS SAHINIDIS, DIMITRIOS AVRAMOPOULOS, MAVROUDIS BORIDIS, GEORGIOS KOYTROYMANIS, KONSTANTINOS PARLIAMENT MEMBERS SKANDALIDIS, MILTIADIS PAPAIOANNOU, MICHAIL CHRYSOCHOIDIS, PAVLOS GEROYLANOS, GEORGE STAVROPOULOS, PANTELEIMON, Pantelis KAPSIS OIKONOMOU, IOANNIS RAGGOUSIS, SOKRATIS XYNIDIS» Article second Ratified and has the force of law from µ µ public following its publication in the Official Journal of the Government µ from 30 April 2012 Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings settings issues µ µ µ apply rights-the law µ s 3864/4021/2010 2011 4046/2012, 4051/4074/2012 and 2012», osieyti µ-y at no. 103 Sheet of Journal Journal of governmental O µ-nisews (Vol I) which reads as follows: "ACT LEGISLATIVE CONTENT settings issues µ µ Regulatory systems applicable law of µ µ s 3864/4021/2010 2011 4046/2012, 4051/4074/2012 and 2012 the President of HELLENIC REPUBLIC having regard to: 1. Paragraph 1 of article 44 of the Constitution µ.
2. The special case of extremely urgent and unforeseen need for addressing katepeigo µ-products issues µ µ issues on the application of certain µ µ-data classes of µ s law 4021/2011 4046/2012, 4051/4074/2012 and 2012 and in particular: (a)) to regulate the issues µ µ used as a apodothentwn return Po-Samson from the Ppc and alternative pre µ µ programme electricity suppliers in order to allow µ the µ paragraph 5 article 58 of law 1,915/2012, b) to clarify what is considered acquisition time of the scheme, with µ µ µ applied to qualify scope the PA-7 share of article 3 of law No. 4046/2012, c) be suspended for the year 2012 the application of PA µ-ragrafoy 9 of article 45 of law No. 2793/2012 , d) to address the problem tackled µ µ µ created a valuable record of the Council ex officio µ µ clearing everything of the grant to which they are entitled as many shipping companies run-tute launched µ µ µ line of barren paths s µ e suspended their debts, so as to ensure the smooth functioning of operations launched µ barren invoices µ µ s ferry line, e) to regulate the issues µ µ used as a discharge until the 31.10.2012 of the municipality of µ s from additional taxes , fine-µ a, µ out th pay increments and each form µ charges, provided that equipment-floyntai the main debt in full, f) to regulate the issues µ µ settled a property statement-CAL status of natural persons eythyno-ing individual legal µ for the debts of the financial persons, µ when the latter apply for suspension,
g) to define the conditions for the advance of HBS-sforas of The µ µ holding Financial Stability Fund to µ future capital increase of PI-stwtikwn issues µ institutions under their anakefalaiodotisis, so as to ensure the stability of the banking system in El-linikoy µ.
3. The proposal of the Council of Ministers Council, α-µ pofasizoy µ e: Article First Thou µ filling provisions of law µ s 4021/2011 4046/2012, 4051/4074/2012 2012 1. a. The verses the second, third and fourth of para-graph 10 of article 53 of law No. 4021/2011 (Α΄ 217), which added µ e article 58 of law 1,915/2012 (first 89) is replaced as follows: "Specifically, the amounts received by e. ET. I.D.E. the µ-Lakes region March and April 2012 may be attributed, µ s-INCE PPC and alternative suppliers µ e-pre CAL µ, current to 30 June 2012. In the fall, unless-made use of the extension, not e-pharmaceutical µ the withholding rate of 0.25% from the receipts, stipulated in this paragraph. The a-nalytikes statements will be sent to the General Secretariat µ µ Line Information Systems issues µ-12 a-closing 2012 and may 12, 2012, respectively. "b. If upon the entry into force of this Act the unpaid amounts referred to in the second subparagraph of paragraph 10 of article 53 of law No. 4021/2011 have already been attributed by the Ppc and the ALT-laktikoys pre µ µ programme electricity suppliers These amounts are not granted, not seized, not subject to any kind of deduction and not voted on, not returned µ µ within ten (10) days from the µ f-start entry into force of this Act the personal version µ-µ align discount sheet from the Head of the I.R.S. µ in which attributed the above amounts, e-pharmaceutical ozo µ µ the provisions of the first indent of this paragraph.
2. At the end of paragraph 7 of article 3 of law No. 4046/2012 (first 28) added, since the entry into force of the aforementioned paragraph, subparagraph as follows: "the time to obtain the warrant for µ-µ µ previous aim of subparagraph la ment µ µ µ, the date-date that appears from the records in the tax business books which in any case not be µ µ µ date subsequent to the date of EKKA µ-tharisis of the µ a warrant."
3. In the first paragraph of aa΄ of ypoperiptwsis-ptwsis XI of Fri. 1 of article 10 of law No. 736/1977 (1st 316), as replaced ultimately with the µ on-fall I of paragraph 9 of article 45 of law No. 2793/2012 (first 85), µ after the word "attributed" put the words-visions ' from the financial year 2013 µ onwards ".
4. Grants from the Ministry of development, Anta-petitiveness and shipping of beneficiaries for the e-UN launched µ µ µ line of barren invoices not assigned-ing, not seized, not subject to any loc-bins retention and not voted µ µ e any o-feiles with the µ public or the insurance funds, µ µ up to 70% of these rate, provided that the General provisions and the special tax and insurance information-erotitas µ in order to meet the µ functional 3 costs of shipping companies which carry out launch-µ µ µ line rough paths and by priority Ms.-taboli of wage workers µ µ their fav.
The authorising payment µ when the allocation of payment approval Copenhagen µ-the grant defines pH-s that the grant is e adjustment µ µ falls in the USA-roysas Act and identifies the height of above rate.
This provision, with the exception of the unassigned µ, µ e-medicines apply and in cases already issued securities payment allocation until the µ µ µ date of entry into force of and haven't repaid µ e version relevant Council-payment µ µ vocational Act of authorising officer of payment µ.
Any general or specific provision in law governing th µ µ-foretika regulates the issues µ of this paragraph Qatar-mounted.
5. by 31 October 2012, the main municipality-µ s debts to the Greek Public debt, and µ-insurance funds which µ µ µ voted with the total estimated-µ article 27 of law 3756/2009 (first 53) income, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of paragraph 1 of article 58-article 2 of Act No. 31.12.2011 µ from legislative Co-Ho view µ (1st 268) ratified µ e article 2 of law No. 4047/2012 (first 31), or repaid by the instrument-Ma loan referred to in paragraph 2 of article 2 of law No. 4082/2012 (first 14), or from other INCE-Rousse are exempt from actual devise µ additional taxes and fines µ a, as well as by EC-surcharges so µ th payment and each form µ charges, h-INCE assuming that paid the principal debts in total. Until the above date µ µ SW reins-suspended the continuation of the process of execution on movable or immovable property, provided that the implementation concerns only debts that µ µ µ or repaid in voted to µ e the provisions of previously-proposed subparagraph µ goy, other than seizures that have e-piblithei in the hands of third parties or the relevant orders were issued.
The provisions of article 20 of law 2656/1998 (1st 238), as applicable, with the exception of paragraph 2 shall also apply to µ the debts of previous proposed subparagraph µ. Also, until October 31, 2012 suspended criminal diw-Xpand against those responsible in accordance with the provisions laid down in article 25 of law 1882/1990 (first 43), as applicable, and the e-UN of the penalty imposed is postponed or, if started the run of crashes.
6. At the end of the fifth bus µ subparagraphs of paragraph 2 of article 203 of the code of administrative procedure, µ, which ratified µ e Law 2717/1999 (first 100), as the PA-this Council share µ µ paid to paragraph 1 of article 12 of law No. 4051/2012 (first 40), add the following sentence: "as well as of individuals who in accordance with µ µ-e the applicable provisions are responsible
individual legal µ for the tax and customs obligations under Community-tions of µ a legal person. "b. at the end of paragraph 9 of article 16B of n.
3864/2010 (first 119) article added µ paragraph 12 of article 9 of law No. 4051/2012, put quotes µ after the words "with regard to the Bank of Greece." paragraphs 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 of article 9 of law No. 4051/2012, s-µ respectively classified narith 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 , 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26.
c. at the end of paragraph 15 of article 9 of the law.
4051/2012, like this paragraph anarith µ µ e cheese case II, paragraph is added as follows: ' In the true sense of the previous verse including µ the obligation of The Fund Financial µ µ holding Fixed-Ness takes µ characters and outstanding gegenni µ µ s or y-specific liabilities of TEKE that has not been met until the entry into force of this law µ. '
Article Second Thou µ filling article 6 of law No. 449/2010 1. In article 6 of law No. 449/2010, as this article was µ e case (b) of paragraph 2 of article 1 of the Act of 19 April 2012 # µ µ principles in Community-Community Content view ' Regulatory issues µ µ fundamental settings for recapitalisation of credit institutions ' issues µ (a ' 94), fine-thetai paragraph 10 as follows: ' 10. The Fund in the light of the µ µ µ participation, in accordance with the provisions of this law, µ µ in future capital increase credit institution which µ f-has deemed sustainable µ o by the Bank of Greece, d-taballei contribution to the increase of the share capital or part of the levy µ and µ up to the amount specified by the Bank of Greece display without compliance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 and by way of derogation from the procedure laid down in paragraph 4, following a decision by the Bank of Greece, provided that: a. has been submitted by the credit institution a µ µ d request JV-falaiakis aid, accompanied by a business-plan of operation and detailed bilateral µ µ µ a timetable, in line with µ µ-paragraph 2 (b). µ request has been approved by the Bank of Greece has notified the European Commis-sion the above-mentioned operational plan is evaluated-repealed by the Bank of Greece as sustainable µ and s-xiopisto, c., the Bank of Greece considers that the prepayment of dues is necessary so µ: AA) credit-Community Foundation µ s to meet capital requirements epar-keias, in accordance with the µ µ whenever applicable decisions of the Bank of Greece, BB) the credit institution µ s to maintain access to deeds # µ µ functioning of monetary policy of the Eurosystem µ and CC) to ensure the stabil-ity by of the Greek banking system and µ d. µ a credit institution has concluded with The µ µ and the EFSF Fund, as a third-party Sy µ µ, parties in contract proeg µ-writing to the share capital increase.
The prokataballo µ shall levy filed in Reva-theory of µ µ credit system kept at the Bank of Greece staff contacts-solely for the purpose of HNS µ µ-Council requests the Fund µ in growth and independence bound µ µ e certification of payment of capital under article 11(2) of law 2190/1920. If the EI-quote consists titles concerned detainees in µ µ a dematerialized securities System of n. 2198/1994, as legally married Reva µ µ ey-theory number µ in Bank of Greece means either one which adheres to the same credit institution µ s as a carrier in the dematerialized securities System µ d of n. 2198/1994, either there-Nos which is kept by the Bank of Greece as a carrier of µ, System as a fundamental individual µ-guard of the credit institution µ. Until release µ EV-point of that levy for the completion of difficul-ing of the share capital of the credit institution µ s-4 lug, the levy may use µ µ institutionalized solely for securing liquidity through trading say µ-nesses and e contractor µ µ-back party status with the buyers and µ-reference ensuring the right µ a repurchase the same securities in terms of transaction epanago-tion or µ by the European Central Bank or the Bank of Greece in the context of Eyrwsy-to µ. In this case, applying the applicable regu-µ s Operating System number µ µ monitoring Exchange rates-hares on µ e Book Titles, such as camera-applies fundamental time.
If the µ µ µ The participation Fund in the growth Metoxi-architectural capital of the credit institution is µ µ ikrote-RI of the pre-payment, and if the SEP-increase of share capital are not carried out, The µ µ Fund has a claim for return of yperballo-DOS or the whole amount in case, µ e-spot of cysaf designated µ e Economic Minister decision µ I-mentary After the recommendation of the Bank of Greece and of The µ.
If revoked the operating license of the credit I – µ drys annex before the increase in share capital and set up transitional pistwti µ-red institution µ (a) in accordance with article 63E of law 3601/2007, article added µ e article 4 of law No. 4021/2011 (Α΄ 217), the titles of the efsf, which were given as µ prokataballo shall levy The µ µ µ Fund in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph , are property of µ transitional credit institution-µ.
The procedure laid down in the previous one subpar µ-FIA application µ apply following the Bank's decision, issued after in µ µ the assent of the European Commission, the European Y-ntrikis Bank and European Financial Fund µ µ d-Stability and µ topistwtikis published in Journal-Journal Gazette µ.
With Council of Ministers decision µ, ekdide-Tai after opinion of The µ µ µ Fund and published in the Official Journal of the Government, µ defined: AA) specific terms bordering µ reassembled the conclusion of subscription bases µ µ between The Fund, µ
credit institution µ and the EFSF for µ µ µ The participation Fund in future increase µ Y-falaioy credit institution, µ µ µ in accordance with the provi-provisions of this paragraph, including µ the right µ a repo or such similar rights µ µ for the α-xies combined from The µ, BB) the more specific what-µ e POI which secured the rights to the EFSF µ referred to by 15.3.2012 In µ µ Financial Assistance Facility Convention, whose draft e-gkrithike µ e article 1 of law No. 4060/2012 (first 65), and SG) all necessary issues µ s for the purposes of action µ s this paragraph. '
2. At the end of paragraph 9 of article 6 of law No. 449/2010, paragraph added µ e case (b) of paragraph 2 of article 1 of the Act of 19 April 2012 # µ µ, legislative Content added subparagraph as follows: "The same right the ATA µ µ Fund if you pay the levy provided for in paragraph 10 that µ has been added in paragraph 1. By decision of h-poyrgoy Financial µ, issued following an opinion of The µ µ µ, may set out further issues µ corporate governance systems for the period-µ s following the advance payment of The Fund levy of µ to the certification of payment of the share capital. "
Article Third this, which will be ratified # otheti µ-under article 44, paragraph 1 of the Constitution µ, beginning of its publication in the Journal µ µ of Su-bernisews.
Athens, 30 April 2012, the President of the Republic KAROLOS GR. PAPOULIAS pm LOUCAS d. PAPADEMOS MEMBERS of COUNCIL YPOYRGIKOY THEODOROS PANGALOS, DIMITRIOS REPPAS, PER-PANNITSIS, STASIOS FILIPPOS SAHINIDIS, STAVROS DIMAS, ANNA DIAMANTOPOULOU, GEORGIOS PAPA-KONSTANTINOU, GEORGIOS BABINIOTIS, ASU-ROYDIS BORIDIS, GEORGIOS KOYTROYMANIS, KON-STANTINOS PARLIAMENT MEMBERS SKANDALIDIS, MILTIADIS PAPAΪWAN-NOU, MICHAIL CHRYSOCHOIDIS, PAVLOS GEROYLANOS, GEORGE STAVROPOULOS, PANTELEIMON, Pantelis KAPSIS OIKONOMOU, SOKRATIS XYNIDIS, NIKO-LAOS SIFUNAKIS, KONSTANTINOS ARBANITOPOY-LOS ".
Article third Ratified and has the force of law from µ µ public following its publication in the Official Journal of µ Gazette of 29 May 2012 Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings settings issues µ µ µ was publication economic financial credit institutions reports µ µ s-and their subsidiaries, which operate in financial engineering µ µ µ sector "ECORYS, µ published at no. the Sheet 127 µ Journal Gazette Newspaper (issue I) which reads as follows: "ACT LEGISLATIVE CONTENT settings issues µ µ Arrangements was µ µ financial interests reports on publishing s credit institutions and their subsidiaries µ, oped s active in financial engineering µ µ µ ECORYS area the President of the HELLENIC REPUBLIC having regard to: 1. Paragraph 1 of article 44 of the Constitution µ.
2. The special case of extremely urgent and unforeseen need for tackling µ Po-peigontos issues µ µ of the publication system economic financial reports for µ-ings issues µ credit institutions and their subsidiaries, which operate in financial engineering µ µ µ-legal field.
5 3. Proposal for a Council of Ministers directive µ, µ e Zhou-valid for an unlimited period: Article 1 1. a. the µ a of paragraph 1 of article 5 of law 3556/2007 (first 91) for the public disclosure of the six µ µ µ ini-citizens financial interests reports of credit institutions schemes µ µ µ µ e shares listed in listing two Financial µ Athens-natai, for reasons of financial stability, 2000 µ be extended for period up to µ three (3) months µ µ e from-Minister's Economic phase µ. With what µ IA decision may be extended respectively the µ a of paragraph 1 of article 6 of law 3556/2007 on public-disclosure of Tri µ µ monthly reports of PI-stwtikwn above µ or institutions be granted exemption from the relevant obligation.
b. the µ a of paragraph 1 of article 4 of law 3556/2007 (first 91) for the public disclosure of the annual financial µ µ legal reports of credit institutions schemes µ µ µ e e-shares listed in Financial µ µ listed Athens may, for reasons of financial stability, 2000 µ para-µ for a recommended temperature is up to six (6) months µ µ e Economic Minister µ decision. Any sponsor µ shall extend and apply to publication of consolidated µ µ µ Accoun-data theory of above # µ legal persons.
2. Credit institutions µ µ µ e systems shares listed in Financial µ µ Athens-listed that have received an extension on the period of a public disclosure µ µ µ annual economic interests the reports, may convene the annual general meeting were within one (1) month of µ the end of PA-ratasis this notwithstanding the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 25 of law 2190/1920 (first 37). The date of µ µ µ publication of annual financial statements and financial µ convening the general meeting of shareholders of subsidiaries µ of # financial lead-µ s referred to in the first subparagraph, which operate in financial engineering µ µ µ ECORYS area may be extended correspondingly.
3. Credit institutions µ µ µ e systems shares listed in Financial µ µ Athens-listed that have received an extension on the period of a public disclosure µ µ µ annual financial interests reports submit their annual tax statement-income plan conduct µ µ legal persons of legal referred-Fu article 101 of law 2238/1994 (first 151) within twenty (20) working days, the µ µ s by the end of parata-ing this. Within the same time-limit municipalities submit µ-sion of income tax system µ µ legal persons and no.1 the victims-gatrikes companies of the above issues µ credit institutions, which operate in financial engineering µ µ µ-legal field.
4. Any decisions of the Minister of Economic interests, the µ-which have been issued under paragraph µ 2 article 2 of Act No. µ µ ' legislative Content view Regulatory issues µ settings issues µ recapitalisation of credit-
issues µ "were institutions of 19 April 2012 (first 100), TRANS-maintained in force.
Article 2 the validity hereof, which shall be ratified by the legislative µ # article 44 paragraph 1 of the Constitution,» µ-lives of µ its publication in the Official Journal of Eu µ-nisews.
Athens, 29 may 2012, the President of the Republic KAROLOS GR. PAPOULIAS pm PANAGIOTIS PIKRAMMENOS. MEMBERS of the COUNCIL YPOYRGIKOY PAVLOS APOSTOLIDIS, ANTONIOS LAMBIRI-DIMAKI IOANNA, GI-WRGIOS ZANIAS, PETROS MOLYVIATIS, FRAGKOULIS FRAGGOS, IOANNIS STOURNARAS, GRIGORIOS TSAL-TAS, ANGELIKI – EFFROSYNI KIAOY, SIMOS-DIR-POULOS, ANTONIOS ROYPAKIWTIS, CHRISTOS KITTAS, NAPOLEON MARAVEGIAS, CHRISTOS GERARIS, ELEY-ThERIOS OIKONOMOU, TATIANA KARAPANAGIOTI, a-NTWNIOS ARGYROS ".
Article fourth other provisions of Ministry of finance financial µ 1. a. in paragraph 3 of article 3 of law No. 449/2010 as was µ e case III of paragraph 1-Fu 1 of article 1 of the Act of 19 April 2012 # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings settings issues µ µ 30-laiakis aid schemes of credit institutions ' issues µ, µ-published in no. 94 Sheet of Journal Journal Gazette µ (issue I), ratified µ article first of this Act, the words µ ' µ atopistwti financing-means µ µ ' shall be replaced with the words "financial engineering-µ µ µ legal instruments" and the words "referred to in the case-I of paragraph 13 of article 63D-caused was assumed µ ' is replaced with the words" referred to in paragraph 13 of article 63D».
b. in the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 7 of law No. 449/2010, as was the case µ-I of paragraph 3 of article 1 of the Council of 19 April each year for-2012 Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Regulatory issues µ t issues µ-tions for recapitalisation of credit I-drys µ, µ which published at no. 94 Sheet of Journal Journal Gazette µ (issue I), Sun-rwthike µ article first of this law, µ the words-visions ' µ µ µ d convertible financial instruments means µ ' is replaced by-µ caused was assumed with the words ' µ µ µ d convertible financing legal means µ µ engineering ".
2. Paragraph 2 of article 2 from 19 Aprili-th 2012 Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings settings issues µ µ results for recapitalisation of credit institutions-results ' µ, µ published at no. 94 Sheet of Journal Journal Gazette µ (issue I), kyrwthi-Ke µ article first of this law, µ is removed.
b. in subparagraph I of paragraph 1 are laid down in article 1 of the Act of May 29, 2012 # µ legislative Ip-riecho ' µ µ view Regulatory issues µ settings was µ I µ publication economic-ing reports of credit institutions and their subsidiaries µ, which operate in financial engineering-µ µ µ sector "ECORYS, µ published in Nos 1 µ. 127 S-Lo of Efi µ Gazette Journal (issue I), ratified µ article third hereof µ law th, words-visions "three (3) months ' µ µ replaced with the words" four (4) months ' µ.
6 3. a. at the end of paragraph 2 of article 28 of law 3756/2009 (first 53) added verses as follows: "the prohibition of the previous proposed subparagraph force µ-where to buy back preference shares equity µ µ preferred shares issued as exagorasi µ s, when the acquisition is aimed at strengthening the core capital of credit institutions µ, like those for-are appointed by the respective decisions of general application of the Bank of Greece has given the assent µ µ the Bank of Greece. During the implementation of previous µ µ µ proposed subparagraph shall not apply to the provisions-provisions of paragraph 1 of Article 44a of codified law 2190/1920, by way of derogation from the second indent of paragraph 2 and paragraph 4 of article 16 and of cases III and v of paragraph 3 of article 17B of the same aforementioned µ law (law 2190/1920). "
b. the provisions of this paragraph shall apply a-ince their deposit in the Greek Parliament.
Article fifth fifth Rate µ µ µ issues emergency arrangements of the Ministry of finance financial µ a. Payment in instalments of income tax µ, the special levy of solidarity and the end epitidey-µ µ annex individuals financial year 2012 1. The income tax of individuals µ, µ µ e individual or family income a µ µ up to sixty thousand (60,000) 500 µ, calculated with the provisions laid down in article 9 of the K.F.E. (Law No. 2238/1994, 1st 151) and EI-own solidarity contribution and the end epitidey system imposed µ µ (e) the provisions of articles 29 and 31 of the n. 3986/2011 (first 152) for the financial year 2012 µ certified and listed on important note µ µ s of the same financial year and µ when the amount of an established debt arising on the basis of the original µ e µ µ the timely submission of annual statement fo-rologias income distribution µ of debtor exceeds the Po-so of three hundred (300) $ 500 for him and his wife accumulated AC µ µ la Eno , shall be paid as follows: (a)) to seven (7) equal monthly instalments µ, µ first until the last working h µ µ µ day of month August 2012 and every one of the next µ µ expected the Te-µ the working agreement was extended last time for public administrations the µ µ µ next day including µ µ months up to and including February 2013, everything-Tan certified tax in July 2012;
(b)) in six (6) equal monthly instalments µ, µ first until the last working day of the µ µ µ µ the month September December 2012, and every one of the next µ µ µ restricted the last working for public administrations the µ µ µ next day including µ µ months until February 2013, when the tax is attested in August 2012;
c) to five (5) equal monthly instalments µ, µ first until the last working h µ µ µ day of month October 2012 and every one of the next µ µ expected the Te-µ the working agreement was extended last time for public administrations the µ µ µ next day including µ µ months up to and including February 2013, everything-Tan certified tax µ in September 2012.
d) to three (3) equal monthly instalments µ, µ first until the last working day of the µ µ µ µ December month of December 2012, and every one of the next µ µ expected the Te-µ the working agreement was extended last time for public administrations the µ µ µ next day including µ µ months up to and including February 2013, everything-Tan certified tax in October 2012.
e) in two (2) µ equal monthly instalments, the first of which µ until last working h µ µ µ 's day month January 2013 and the second up to µ and the last working h µ µ µ 's day month February 2013 for public-public services, µ when the tax is attested in November in µ-2012.
f) debts µ smaller of three hundred (300) 500 Ms-taballontai µ up to the last working h µ µ µ µ second day of budget from the confirmation the µ month.
g) to seven (7) equal monthly instalments µ, µ first until the last working h µ µ µ day of month August 2012 and every one of the next µ µ expected the Te-µ the working agreement was extended last time for public administrations the µ µ µ next day including µ µ months up to and including February 2013, everything-Tan the µ a payment of first installment ended on June 29th, 2012 and for the amount of the lixiprothe-µ µ s s installment and independent if has paid µ part thereof;
the) to six (6) equal monthly instalments µ from which first-µ until last working h µ µ µ 's day month In-UPU µ December 2012, and every one of the next µ µ expected the Te-µ the working agreement was extended last time for public administrations the µ µ µ next day including µ µ months up to and including February 2013, everything-Tan the µ a payment of first instalment was 31 July 2012 and for the amount of the µ lixiprothe µ s-doses and regardless of whether it has paid part of this µ.
The price increases ekprothes µ th payment epiballo-ing at doses which have become overdue µ s.
Notwithstanding any other provision to the contrary per accepted µ µ doses, as well as for identity-Tess payment price µ, µ µ taxpayers ™ money providers accredited subjects shall be informed by the TAXISnet µ and the µ µ f certified-Noi from the website of the Secretariat General Line µ µ µ µ systems Information Systems on the basis of the no-tax everything logical µ µ register (Tin) and µ what Bill notice important notice µ µ and there is no other way-posh alert.
In one significant batch µ µ µ slips will contain α-nagrafontai doses of paragraph 11 of article 9 of the CODE, which remain valid for what-to choose the lump-sum payment of µ e 1.5% discount or payment µ or in three (3) or two (2) µ or one (1) dose accordingly with the µ µ month attesting the debt.
2. The provisions of this paragraph shall First be valid by tabling the draft law in µ Greek Parliament.
B. Modify tax and customs provisions-provisions 1. Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of article 67B of law 2238/1994 (Α΄ 147) as added with µ despite-paragraph 14 of article 4 of law No. 4082/2012 (first 14), replaced by-thistantai as follows: "1. The determination of effective µ µ µ µ r control systems may be carried out and the µ µ µ a application or IP-rissoterwn by the control techniques listed below: a) the principle of proportions (mark up method) , b) liquidity analysis of proposed taxpayers ™ money µ (source and application of funds method), c) net worth of µ taxpayers ™ money budget (net worth method), d) the relationship of what selling price to µ total turnover-gō (unit and volume method) and 7 (e)) the amount of bank deposits and spending-Kinshasa in µ cash (bank deposits and cash expenditure method).
These techniques can identify µ taxable income µ forologoy µ ', the gross revenue, the outputs and the taxable profits of professionals on the basis of µ epitidey generally accepted technical areas and remit of the audit.
2. The amount determined a µ µ ATA results ARIS-covering by applying control techniques of µ of the previous paragraph, quo µ µ take into account for the determination of other µ tax insurance premium cost-ings.
3. If the results of the tax audit µ-Hou have extracted the µ µ µ µ f direct application techniques referred to in paragraph 1, and before the issuance of cards or international transactions cost µ, the Head person of µ µ o-unit, calls on parties to a hearing, which qualifies-Tai to counter-evidence. '
2. At the end of paragraph 2 of article 66 of Law 2721/1999 (first 97) added words as follows: "and to the tax and customs appeals generally thirty (30) days commencing µ as defined in the previous paragraph shall µ." b. the settings of this paragraph µ occupies µ ¢-mind acts issued or omissions that coordinates-and enforced after µ µ µ publication of this law.
C. amendment of the provisions of law µ s 3864/2010, 3986/2011/2011 1.3958 a. at the end of paragraph 5 of article 7 of law No. 449/2010 (first 119), which added the ypopara µ-paragraph (b) of paragraph 3 of article 1 of 19 a-closing 2012 Act # µ µ legislative Content view ' Settings-settings issues µ µ results for recapitalisation of credit institutions ' issues µ , µ published in Nos 1 µ. 94 Sheet of Journal Journal Gazette µ (Vol I) and kyrw-µ suggested article first of this e-dafio is added as follows: ' and from the obligation of payment in favour of the Competition Committee for paragraph 1 µ Arti-article 17 of law No. 3958/2011 (first 93). "b. To the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 17 of law No. 3958/2011 (first 93) shall be replaced as follows: "To anonymous µ s companies established or increase their equity capital µ imposed fee of one per thousand (1%), calculated the estimated at µ µ share y-falaioy or on the amount of the increase of the equity JV-falaioy µ respectively in favour of Competition Committee-in µ. '
2. In the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 3 of law No. 3986/2011 (first 152) the words "µ-Council Board of Directors of The Fund are µ µ Chamber ' is replaced by Penta-µ caused was assumed with the words" Board (the Board) µ of The Fund are six µ µ Chamber ".
b. After the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 58 and article 3 of law-3986/2011 added subparagraph as follows: "In case of a tie, the Chairman shall have the casting vote."
Article sixth Ban appointment for a spouse or a relative µ I or II degree number µ µ member of Government or a Minister of State.
Remove Specific lines of µ µ µ Public works Directorate of enterprises and Organisations µ s 1.a. The second subparagraph of paragraph 9 of article 56 of the code # µ Government legislation and the Su-bernitika Bodies (Presidential Decree 63/2005, a ' 98) is replaced as follows: ' µ µ not Appointment can also be done in opoiadipo-te from the above posts, if the face of regard-ceding paragraph for appointment necessary µ µ what leaders from those allowed by law for appointment µ µ µ public everything public political servant, as in the case of the candidate for appointment µ what happens spouse or relative 1st or 2nd degree µ µ member of Government agency or Secretary. "b. paragraph 10 of article 56 of the code # µ o-consolidation for the Government and governmental bodies (Presidential Decree 63/2005) is replaced as follows: ' 10. The existence of qualification and the absence of who-appointment system µ µ or µ appointment of ban pre-goy µ added paragraph in the person of the candidate for appointment µ what attested µ e sworn statement of law 1599/1986. "
2. From the entry into force of this law, µ the Ei-µ µ Line clubs own Public Companies and public bodies, µ-s µ s (E.G.D.E.K.O.), established µ e the provisions of paragraph 1 of article 11 of law no 3429/2005 (first 314), in which µ transferred and related services comprising the single Board of the µ area of Speci-µ µ railroad Lines by Restructuring and privatization (the)-ings-E.G.A.A. of the same Ministry , µ with Nos 1 µ. D6a 1006639 ΕΞ2012/12.1.2012 common-pofasis of Ministers of Administrative Reform µ and E-governance and Economic financial µ (Ii. 19), as well as the position of the Special Secretary µ µ Line, systathi-Ke µ e the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same article of law, µ above are removed.
b. the responsibilities of µ E.G.D.E.K.O. µ transported and brought by the Ypoyrgei addresses below-th Economic µ interests as follows: AA) from the Public Address µ-marine Businesses and Organisations µ s (D.E.K.O.) of Geni-TEM Economic Address legal policy, µ the responsibilities specified µ or specialize in provisions:-articles 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 11 of law no 3429/2005 (first 314) , µ e except III of paragraph 3 of article 11 thereof,-article 13 of law 3697/2008 (first 194),-paragraph 8A of article 49 of the n.3943/2011 (a ' 66) and-article 2 of no µ. 53934/3598/29.12.2006 joint decision of the Ministers of the Interior, public administration and decentralization µ and Economic and Financial-µ µ interests (Ii 104) µ µ e exception transported and brought from the Capital Address, Ol-gyisewn Loans and Securities of DG Budget and sayrofylakioy-Èç µ, µ-General Line by µ µ µ Public Financial Policy of the Ministry of The economic-financial, µ-kono of Nos 1 µ. D6a 1006639 ΕΞ2012/12.1.2012 community-8 decision of Ministers issued the Administrative Reform µ I-ing and e-governance and Economic µ.
BB) by the Directorate General Directo-Payroll when driving Wages of the general lines of the GSC Public µ µ µ µ I-Cal budget policy, the responsibilities of µ paragraph 6 of article 31 of law No. 4051/2011 (1st 226).
SG) From Capital address, Eggyise-s, Loans and Securities of Treasure-rofylakioy Directorate and the budget of the General Linear µ µ µ s-µ µ SC Secretariat staff Public financial legal policy, the relevant responsibilities: µ i. of no µ. 16736/EGDEKO2579/2009 common from paper of the Minister-Deputy Minister Economic and Financial µ µ interests (B 589), ii. subparagraph I of paragraph 1 are laid down in article 2 of no µ. 53934/3598/2006 joint decision of the Ministers of the Interior, public administration and a µ-pokentrwsis and µ µ and Economic interests (Ii 104), on the coordinated µ µ what actions to promot-ing, µ study and processing of applications by the µ COMPANIES issues µ requests for provider approval of OL-check of the Greek Public µ St. for borrowing a-ince the µ edapa µ financial institutions or foreign institution µ.
The above Address is collaborating with the Public Address µ µ µ public enterprises and Organisations of General di-µ-economic eythynsis economic policy of the Ministry of Econom-# µ, under consideration of the subject, a µ-INCE public public enterprises capital µ I of n. 3429/2005, requests the relevant provider issues µ cover-ing.
PhD) From the address Economic management of Gis µ-clinical Steering Economy µ, µ odio-the communities of indent III of Fri. 3 article 11 of law no 3429/2005.
c. From the entry into force of this law, the µ-public enterprises capital µ I of n. 3429/2005 (first 314) submit directly to Address Capital, Guarantees, Loans and Securities of the Treasury and the Budget Directorate-General of General Linear µ µ µ µ µ consist of public financial Policy legal requests-µ uring them to provide the guarantee of Greek Public µ St., in line with µ µ µ defined the ENA in no µ.
16736/EGDEKO2579/2009 a joint decision of the Minister and Deputy Minister's Economic and Financial µ µ.
d. From the entry into force of this regulation, where in the text information µ µ law refers to the Legal Expert µ µ Line the special UN Gra GSC µ µ µ public enterprises and Public Organisations µ s, means the Secretary General of the Ministry of µ µ µ Economic interests in which µ transferred the relevant CCW µ jurisdiction. Specifically the Committee referred to in article 2 of no µ. 16736/EGDEKO2579 decision (588 B) which provides for the µ µ µ Special participation Line-DEKO Secretary µ, µ and becomes six complete in case I-sopsifias the Chairman shall have the casting vote.
e. With a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ speci-fied by the competent services of the Ministry of µ Economic µ I-
ment for the exercise of the powers of the special Line µ µ µ µ consist of public-public Enterprises and Organisations, which f µ-Hun determined based on specific provisions or µ law regulation nistikwn of acts of the Administration and does not determine µ-ing at µ µ expected everything broken down in accordance with the µ µ µ defined in sub-paragraph b of this paragraph.
(f). By a decision of the Minister of Economic legal µ µ s-allocated and specialize the µ µ µ transported programmable Nos odioti-Tess of the EGDEKO in t µ or µ Address of ' y-poparagrafoy (b) of this paragraph.
g. personnel at the entry into force of this employed µ e any relationship of working in EGDEKO µ transferred, notwithstanding the text of provisions including µ, µ e the same working relationship, in di-eythynsi Public public enterprises and Organisations µ µ s (COMPANIES) of the Directorate-General for Economic Policy of the Ministry of health µ Economic µ. Staff postings in EGDEKO kept in force until expiry µ time posting. The broadcasters continue to court µ PA-rechoyn in the above address.
Article seventh µ the amendments v. 3601/2007 1. At the end of article 2 of law 3601/2007 (1st 178) paragraph 22 is added as follows: ' 22. Optional retirement benefits: The pre-sayxi µ certain retirement benefits granted voluntarily by the credit institution µ s or an undertaking to provide investment services to their awkward µ µ expected as part of the total remuneration of these variables µ. In these facilities do not include the µ-specific benefits, µ doyley which attributed to q-gazo µ Eno under the terms of any corporate directors project syntaxiodo-µ µ. '
2. The provisions of paragraphs 1, 3 and 4 of article 26 of law 3601/2007 starting on 1.1.2011.
3. Subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 1 of article 27 of law 3601/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "(b)) the capital requirements against risks-managing foreign exchange settlement µ, µ, basic goods-µ µ and operational risk for the whole of their criminal activities, µ and c) of Commis-laiakwn requirements for the credit risk position and a-ntisy µ µ incorporated and the exceedances of limits of µ µ CIP financial exposures of large µ results arising from the activities of portfolio transaction must be disclosed-grounds and µ are allowed based on the relevant a-pofaseis of the Bank of Greece. "
4. The Fri. 1 of article 29 of law 3601/2007 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 1. Credit institutions shall be ATA µ µ osiopoi-s, at least on an annual basis, appropriate, µ e ¢-the criteria set by the Bank of Greece, in line with µ µ (e) paragraph 5 of article 25, evidence and information concerning the legal situation µ and followed by these policy µ as towards taking risk management µ e strengthen the transparency of the market. Also, must, under an applicable article µ 26 of this law, µ to adopt Council policy configuration µ µ µ µ obligations with the disclosure that the respective requirements of the Bank of Greece, under the case µ II of paragraph 5 of article 25, as well as evaluation of public policies µ osiopoiisewn as regards in particular the katalliloti-, verification, their frequency and the provision to the µ µ market participants a comprehensive plirofo-licence and particulars in respect of the risk profile µ of credit higher education issues µ.
Credit institutions µ, in case that those public no osiopoiiseis µ µ µ µ to the transport market participants adequate data and information with respect to data-µ e risk profile have to be promotional µ-9 make the necessary data and information in addition to those required in accordance with the µ µ above subpar-FIA.
In each case, credit institutions, ATA preliminary µ-ing to create hybrids µ µ only information that is th-siwdeis, not intended solely for internal use and is not confidential µ e, as defined in the Bank of Greece Governor's Act 2595/20.8.2007 (B 1778), as I-valid. "
5. a. the Fri. 1 of article 71 of law 3601/2007 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 1. Each investment services firm headquartered in Greece has a proper and effective in its effective system of µ µ s governance, including µ-SA takes clear organisational structure µ e sharp, transparent and clear during µ µ µ what sharing responsibilities, effective Nos µ actual procedures identify µ esses, manage, monitor and per-wear of risks undertaken or failure includes µ-likely to take µ µ mechanism are sufficient internal regulations e-control, including µ µ include the appropriate corporate structure-ing and accounting procedures, as well as remuneration policies and practices that promote and are coherent with the µ restoration proper and efficient management of µ mob-risks. "b. at the end of article 71 of law 3601/2007 fine-listed paragraphs 3 and 4 as follows:" 3. The Securities and Exchange Commission processes the Sy-nolikes quantitative information on the µ apodo-ties , e per business analysis µ µ µ excused, which published µ µ µ disclosed in accordance with the delegated article 74 regulatory decisions with a µ f-mind to conduct a comparative assessment of the trends and practices of remuneration policies. The information obtained shall be transmitted to the European banking authority.
4. The Securities and Exchange Commission, as the competent authority of the µ-µ home, collect informa-tion on the µ µ e everything of µ s per investment services firm µ e a remuneration rate of µ-least a µ µ 1 million (1,000,000) 500 µ, peri-la including µ µ of the µ area employment in which Dr-stiriopoioyntai, and µ e analysis of the height of the µ-create receipt in µ salaries additional variables s µ µ µ, distant fees-so µ s rewards and retirement eisfo-
transport. This information shall be transmitted to the Budget-cut Bank Authority public agency µ cumulatively for each State-µ home Member in common µ orfoty-Po reference. ' c. provisions of cases (a) and (b) of this paragraph shall run from 1.1.2011.
6. Subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 1 of article 72 of the law.
3601/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "(b)) foreign exchange risk, settlement µ µ, BA-µ µ e natural goods and operational risk for the whole of their criminal activities, µ and c) position risks contractor µ µ incorporated and h-perbasewn the limits of µ µ CIP funding a large-noig µ, arising from trading activities."
7. The Fri. 1 of article 74 of law 3601/2007 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 1. The investment firms must be µ hybrids, at least on an annual base-point, evidence and information concerning economic µ I-tion position and followed by those political µ as towards taking risk management µ e strengthen transparency in the market. Also, DEA-LUN, under application of article 71 µ, they eventually decide to-toyn Council policy configuration µ µ µ e public obligations the µ-siopoiisis payable bythe Commission Kefalai-market, under µ articles 80 and 81, as well as policy-CIES of µ osiopoiisewn assessment regarding I-fitness in particular, verification, frequency, s and provide to the markets participants µ µ-provided comprehensive information and data with respect to µ e the risk profile of companies providing investment services Western. Undertakings providing services at na-plementing, if these public promotional-µ µ not relating to transporting to the µ µ d-market participants adequate data and information on µ e their risk profiles, must make a public µ-nagkaia data and information in addition to those required in line with µ µ e the foregoing subparagraphs. In camera-fundamental case, undertakings providing investment service-services are obliged to inform only µ µ informa-tion that is substantial and not e confidential, µ-that defined µ e Commission decision Commis-laiagoras. "
8. At the end of para. 2 of article 82 of law 3601/2007 amended subsection vi and subparagraph (g) is added as follows: ' f) reinforcement of their own funds through µ of net profits, and in particular the distribution µ or µ or µ limited distribution of profit allocation and µ µ transported to special storage or µ µ µ programming the form whatever predictions, g) the restriction of µ µ variable remuneration as Po-sosto of total net revenue in cases-tions where the amount thereof does not consistent µ e maintain healthy capital base. "b. at the end of article 82 of law 3601/2007 fine-thetai paragraph 4 as follows:" 4. In determining the appropriate level of µ equity, in the context of the examination and supervisory review conducted in accordance with the µ µ despite-paragraph 2 of article 81, the Securities and Exchange Commission a-xiologei whether, to cover the risks to which a company providing investment µ Serv-Zion has taken or may take requires compliance with equity higher minimum height, µ defined with the respective decisions on the CM-falaiakis. To evaluate this la µ ¢-take into account the following: a) the quantitative and qualitative information on strategies and assessment procedures and maintenance funds of investment firms-that set out in article 73, b) internal rate µ, processes and engineering-dvarts µ µ s of the company providing investment services as defined in article 71, c) the result of µ s examination and supervision a-assessment carried out in accordance with µ µ µ e-provided in paragraph 2 of Article 81.»
9. The provisions of paragraphs 1, 3 on-fall I, 4, 6, 7 and 8 shall begin on 31.12.2011.
10 Article eighth entry into force the power of µ th this beginning of publication in the Journal µ µ Journal Gazette, unless otherwise sated orize-in individual provisions of µ.
11 Athens, 2012 the President of VOULIS EVANGELOS-VASSILIOS i. MEΪMARAKIS the Secretary-General of VOULIS O GENERAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROJECT and CONTROL LEGISLATIVE KOINOBOYLEYTIKOY ATHANASIOS d. PAPAIOANNOU ATHANASSIOS K. THEODOROPOULOS
Search Translated Laws of Greece