Read the untranslated law here: http://www.hellenicparliament.gr/UserFiles/bcc26661-143b-4f2d-8916-0e0e66ba4c50/e-hlsymb-pap.pdf
CHAPTER I NATIONAL ELECTRONIC PUBLIC PROCUREMENT SYSTEM Article 1 Purpose 1. The first chapter apply µ in commissioning and performing µ e using information and communication technologies (ICT) µ µ ¢ public Council-ings works, supplies and services before µ when the concept of presidential issues µ diatag 59/2007 (first 63) and 60/2007 (first 64) (directives 2004/17/EC and 2004/18/EC (a)-ntistoicha).
2. The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to-tered µ to µ µ e bases fall within the scope of the µ-land of n. 3971/2011 (Duke 137), µ bases exceptions-kept out by law µ the him, in line with µ µ articles 17 and 24 of this, as well as in the µ µ agreements under article 346 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union (TFEU) µ µ µ including data included and µ bases concluded from the Early e-Service of the Ministry of Foreign xwterikis and a-ince the Central Agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and classified as secret or conclusion and Execu-lesi must be accompanied by special security measures µ. By a joint decision of the Ministers Adminis-TEM Reform µ and E-governance, Developing Competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks trict and substantive CCW competent Minister µ defined specifically the µ bases that are excluded from the scope of this µ, µ µ in accordance with ano-creation.
Article 2 definition of µ µ s to implement the provisions of this Head-chapter, the following terms have the following meaning: a) national system of electronic Public µ µ µ scholarly Council base s (ESIDIS): integrated information system µ µ limited a, µ take all necessary information for submitting requests, the µ µ µ µ programming planning, approval, notice, assignment, process, conclusion and execution-Council µ bases (implementation) of paragraph 1 of article 1 of this in accordance with the µ µ µ µ collaborates in information law, µ No.1 with the use and application of information technology and µ e-energy infrastructure.
b) website or portal ESIDIS: Website of the Ministry of development, Anta-petitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks in which ESIDIS works with the µ µ Asia Internet names "PROMITHEFS" (µ e Roman engraved-hours "PROMETHEUS") and µ e email address www.promitheus.gov.gr.
c) Users: The economic agencies, bodies of µ article 2 para. 8 of Decree 60/2007 (first 64) and of article 2 para. 7 of Decree 59/2007 (first 63) and the officials and servants of the fo-cursive of the Saint the µ µ field, as defined in para. Article 1b of law 2362/1995 (1st 247) that use the µ-carried out by the ESIDIS under the exercise of tasks-their products.
d) Electronic data µ a: Every abstract set of components in electronic form µ, which represents information stored on each µ µ medium, which used SI equipment used by spreadsheet µ-informational system of µ s, GREEK PARLIAMENT EXTRACT Cfi. From the official µ s record of 22 may RPB΄ 2013, no. Meeting plenary session of µ, in which Diekp. passed the following draft laws µ th: National system of electronic Public µ µ µ scholarly Council and other provisions µ µ e e, magnetic or otherwise, for recording, storing, production or reproduction items can be read directly µ µ EES, as each µ s-gnitiko, electronic or any other material, which eggrafe-Tai any information, picture, symbol µ or in sound, alone or in combination µ what , if that co-cho µ Eno does not entail legal consequences and not µ s medicinal-dered nor is appropriate to prove facts that may have legal µ µ s consequences.
e) electronic file of ESIDIS: The structured an entire µ µ data or documents, which are accessible µ e UAN µ µ opinion specific criteria and are processed through ESIDIS µ. The edited peri-la µ takes in particular indexing, manage and archive documents in land. Part of the e-th ESIDIS file is the central electronic register Public-public Council µ µ (KIMDS) of n. 4013/2011 (1st 204).
Article 3 scope of application 1 µ. The Anathetoyses Authorities are required, the provisions in µ-subject to the provisions of article 9, to use a stand-alone, µ-can the ESIDIS at all stages of the policy development Council Award µ working bases of Fri. 1 of article 1 above, i.e. by submitting requests for µ µ f-f system signing and execution of these bases of µ µ µ e budget what exceeding sixty thousand (60,000) euros, the µ µ µ µ including include the Vat.
2. The above conclusion and execution of the µ-bases of paragraph 1 of article 1 of this contracting authorities µ e use of ESIDIS be-Tai in line with µ µ e µ related Regulation, which establishes the Presidential Decree No µ µ d of article 7 hereof.
Contracting authorities article 4 1. Defined as National Central Authorities Before µ µ supplies within the meaning of article 2 para. 10 and of article 17 of Decree 60/2007 and article 2 para. 8 and of article 22 of Decree 59/2007, which carry out tender µ s nationwide: a) the Directorate-General for State Pre-µ µ General Linear supplies µ µ e commerce Directorate of Ypoyr-geioy Growth, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, With µ-taforwn and Networks, b) Committee before health supplies µ Ministry of health.
2. By a joint decision of the Minister of development, Anta-petitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks and of substantive µ µ responsible Minister Bal can be speci-fied and other Central Authorities Before µ supplies, as well as the terms for the grouping and placing public µ µ µ-base public Council at central authorities Before µ supplies, cases published public Council µ µ bases which are not concluded by central authorities Before µ supplies categories of goods, h-services and projects, which may be a µ s-µ µ ntikei Eno the adopoiisis and for the supply of the µ-
What can µ made use of techniques and projects-electronic public booty µ µ scholarly Council bases (including framework agreements µ, µ µ potential legal system purchase systems, electronic µ s, auction catalogues, Central Áñ-thorities pre µ supplies) and any related issues µ (a) for the µ-land.
3. The central authorities Before µ supplies, which diepo-ing of special provisions for the award of public works Council µ µ-bases, use the abbreviated form µ ESIDIS µ µ, in accordance with the provisions of this and the special by-classes.
Article 5 Support of ESIDIS 1. The support of the ESIDIS t µ or µ µ µ d Programming programming µ and elements of Culture-Address statistics Pre µ supplies State Directorate-General Pro-decisive µ µ µ Line General Secretariat e commerce µ.
2. T µ or µ µ (a) of paragraph 1 may be operated as a registration authority for registering users of µ ESIDIS the meaning of article 20 of law 3461/2006, as applicable.
3. The responsibilities of µ t µ or µ this fall: a) check the conditions of registration and user ntikopoiisis aythe-.
b) monitoring, information, the µ µ µ e du, the maintenance and management of the portal ESIDIS, µ part which is the central e-electronic Public Registry public Council µ µ (KIMDS), in article 11 of law No. 4013/2011 (1st 204).
c) supervision of proper use and security of the ESIDIS µ.
d) µ µ to responsibility for communicating and dialeitoyrgikoti-of ESIDIS and coordination number µ µ e contracting authorities and other entities of the public sector µ µ, µ and e other information systems of public µ µ public dioiki-ing, e µ µ ATA systems States respectively-µ members of Ef-European Union and/or of third countries and the competent services of the European Commission.
e) observance of ESIDIS electronic file.
Article 6 ESIDIS function 1. Users gain the right µ s use of FF-DIS, if equipped with the necessary credentials required, in line with µ µ e e security policy-SIDIS.
2. On the security policy of the ESIDIS, the following shall apply: (a)) the use of ESIDIS requires registration and authentication of users. Registration and aythenti-the µ edapwn towards privatisation and foreign users of the FF-DIS is done using advanced µ µ e Limite sub-writing, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of this and the µ µ payments the provisions of article 31 of law No. 1137/2007, of presidential decree 150/2001 and JUMP. (Electro-clinical Governance Framework – UNHCR/f. 40.4/1/1989-Ii 1301).
(b)) the electronic submission of tenders, of a register of documents-, certificates, certified statements, declarations that per-treated in articles 43 to 48 and article 50 of Decree 60/2007, as well as the documents, certificates, or public-lwsewn referred to in article 43, paragraphs 2, 3 and in articles 44, 45 of Decree 59/2007 shall be carried out in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of this article, the proedri-ing issues µ diatag 59/2007 and 60/2007 , n. 1137/2011 and JUMP.
3. chronosi µ µ label provided in accordance with the provisions of µ ministerial decision URΥΑΠ/Φ.40.4/163/2012 µ Deputy Administrative Reform and E-Government (401) from third party e-thnikoys or foreign operators mandatory certified-2 µ by the respective authorities for µ Bal observ-rochi such services and interconnected µ µ the national meteorological year. The provision of the services chronosi µ µ e demonstrated relative label electronic confirmation of new-KS of bodies towards the user of these services, which shall be transmitted to the user via the FF µ-DIS µ µ e secure encrypted manner and which e-pechei document location based chronology. Not be referred to the contracting authority or the general lines of µ µ µ e-commerce represented the intervention Convention on procedure chronosi µ µ, as described above.
Until the entry into force of this for fo-Central Government stakeholders under article 9 of the PA-proceedings of chronosi µ rondos range electronic doc-f which moved under the operation of ESIDIS, where the chronosi µ marking is provided under relevant Council µ µ where bases concluded between µ h-poyrgeioy development, competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks and the Pri-teyoysas certifying authority referred to in article 20 of law 3461/2006 (first 57) or other entities designated µ e decision of the Minister of Development, Antagwnistikoti-Tash, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks.
4. In cases of technical weaknesses µ ESIDIS's operating economy, stating that there may be a µ-pokatastathei within certain timelines fav µ, the Contracting Authority conducts a public award procedure µ µ µ µ public in contract may alter how µ of the procedure for the award of public public in µ µ BA-ing, so totally or partially to µ µ can be done without the use of ICT µ µ e, justified a decision. With decision-the Minister of development, Competitiveness, Sub-µ s structure, transport and Nets fixed each per-FTE consulting µ for the procedure performed to determine and e-pibebaiwsis the inability to limit operation of µ ESIDIS and early information process of economic µ µ legal bodies and the continuation of the process without using or µ µ e partial use of ICT, as well as the possible extension of the procedure for the award of a public contract in µ µ in accordance with the µ µ µ text provisions.
5. In each case apply µ the provisions of article 39 and annex Annex XXIV µ of PD 59/2007, article 36 and annex annex X µ p.d. 60/2007, as well as of n. 1137/2011 and JUMP.
Article 6a 1. In ESIDIS µ µ a risk Register is kept certain pre-suppliers and service providers µ, associated cross-functional µ e the Register of contractors and Scholars, held in DOZENS of Ministry of development, a-ntagwnistikotitas, µ s Infrastructure, transport and TRANS-ktywn.
By a decision of the Minister, Development, Competitiveness-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks speci-fied the terms and conditions, the registration process and deletion from the register, the modus operandi of µ e use of ESIDIS, the interoperability of systems-µ µ e system existing µ registers, and camera-other related issues issues µ s.
2. The ESIDIS shall be kept Register Evaluators eating con-dvarts µ s µ µ public works Council. In µ register this literate-all those modules may be evaluators µ, µ in imitation-to µ µ informed the text # µ law, under the condition that f-Hun e five years experience at µ µ subject of expertise. The evaluators are classified into categories per-Reva µ µ d e profession and/or their specialty and training-are called accordingly µ the nature and kind of objective-of tender µ µ. At the stage of assessing the technical bids does not appear in the evaluated µ-logites identity of the tenderers. The EPI-select assessors who will make up the Commission for the evaluation of each bid µ, the composition and operation of which shall be determined in accordance with the µ µ text-provisions, µ µ e becomes an electronic draw via the µ ESIDIS µ between assessors categories – specialties required by the subject of the tender µ µ.
The selection of Evaluators who will make up the e-Commission Assessment of the bid number µ µ e e becomes-ktroniki draw ESIDIS µ µ through between t-logitwn categories-specialties required by the subject of the tender µ µ. By a decision of the Minister of development, Competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks and in the case of Nos µ-dioy Minister set out the terms and conditions for the registration and deletion in that register, Ms-tigories-specialties of evaluators, µ s-blades professional and scientific bodies which frontier µ µ µ involved in e-assessment pitropes and any specific issues µ s for the purposes of this paragraph µ.
Article 7 Exoysiodotikes provisions 1. By a decision of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, setout under detailed techniques and procedures details µ s-wear: a. The creation of µ public portal ESIDIS, the structure and the televisual µ or µ Hainaut, in accordance with the µ µ provisions of JUMP, the µ of rating users, how risk control systems and study of documents of µ bid price and µ µ µ creation and granting of copies using ICT , the corresponding identifiers and credentials and more specifically issues µ µ and recording methods, authentic-poetry, the security policy of the website and the application of µ µ µ text sought legislation for legal pre-protection of personal data of users of µ ESIDIS µ µ, in accordance with the designated µ a the provisions of article 39 and annex Annex XXIV µ of PD 59/2007 Article 36 and annex annex x µ p.d. 60/2007, as well as of n. 1137/2011 and JUMP.
b. determining the µ µ, content rules and detailed usage of fewer µ µ by ESIDIS tools, including management issues µ online and information, the use of design standards, management µ e cows'milk sponsor protocol number, electronic notification, ments tions electronic awarding and managing meetings-pto µ µ public public Council including µ, compliance with the e-file ktronikwn and ESIDIS documents in Jv-ntriko Electronic Public Registry public Council µ µ (KIMDS) electronic catalogs, electronics (22620)-3 auction µ s ing, of potential financial systemic issues µ µ disclosure-transport, electronic orders, electronic pricing, µ what electronic payments µ s.
c. the terms and conditions for the submission, disclosure, handling documents through ESIDIS µ, the type and content of their expected µ, µ determination of time of receipt and the calculation of time limits not µ-p virus, µ µ unavoidable disclosure and documentation to obtain access from the ENO µ µ concerned legal entity financial, as well as how to access and proof control control to documents through ESIDIS µ and granting of copies.
d. interoperable connection of µ ESIDIS e Informa-roforiaka µ systems of public sector µ µ field, such as endei-LY of contracting authorities, entities of all kinds of public sector field µ µ, the single Independent Public Authority public Council µ µ (EAADISY), single-Service ntrwn Wins, other registration authorities and Executive Office, data of µ General e µ commercial Non-trwoy, tax and insurance principles , of judicial and prosecutorial Authorities, as well as the information systems µ µ µ systems other countries-members of the European Union and the European Commission and indicative of TED and SIMAP.
e. establish and implement µ µ µ applying measures of training of users, through relevant planning µ µ µ µ and at INA-million education and training configuration or µ pension Ko-dikwn practice.
(f). The exact location of ESIDIS, as well as the terms and conditions that ensure, in te-technical level, continued and proper functioning of the siting Fund µ.
2. The training, maintenance, processing, storing, indexing and searching of electronic documents-graphs and files concerning the µ bases of para-graph 1 of article 1 above and in particular on the BU-chnikes specifications, standards, compliance means µ technical standards for electronic archeiotheti management-ing and search documents and data, as well as µ on directions for the organizational measures and TE µ-security 22.050 perpetrators µ µ e presented the Presidential Decree No µ s laid down by the provisions of article 15 n. 1137/2011.
Article 8 Final, transitional and µ µ repealed provisions
1. Until the date of µ µ stipulated in paragraph 2 of article 9, the bodies of Central Kyberni-ing, as defined in para. 3 article 1(b) of law 2362/1995, may use the abbreviated form µ or µ set part of ESIDIS, in accordance with the µ µ explicitly designated-µ a on the relevant declaration or/and in the teachings of decisions-ing of the single Programme programme Before µ µ µ supplies, where Sy-ntrechei case.
2. By a decision of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks it is possible to pass the time µ µ of JUMP for the needs of this period µ s not exceeding three years from the entry into application of this µ, and start time opinion-direct application of µ µ or set by the relevant provisions of this Act in all th µ or µ certain aspects of Ms.-tigories µ µ Council public public databases , for all or for certain f µ-Ness contracting authorities and in all or parts of the µ-assignment and execution phases published in public Council µ µ.
Article 9 entry into force 1. The entry into force of articles 1 to 8 of similar-DOS µ law th beginning of publication in the Journal µ µ e-rida, µ e subject to designated µ e-managing in this article.
2. The entry into force of article 3 on the CM-ntriki Government, as defined in para. 3 article 1(b) of law 2362/1995, as applicable, shall run from 1 July 2013.
3. The entry into force of article 3 concerning the General Government only, as defined in para. 3 Arti-article 1B of law 2362/1995, as applicable, shall run from 1 a-closing of 2014.
4. The entry into force of article 3 of this law, µ for the whole of the public sector µ µ, as this dispensing is defined in para. Article 1b of law 2362/1995, as applicable, beginning 1 October 2015.
5. Without prejudice to the provisions of the above PA-ragrafwn, especially for the CVP µ µ bases Central Government projects, the implementation of this» µ-live from 1 July 2014.
CHAPTER TWO DISCIPLINES Of LAW C. E..
Article 10 Amendments law 3419/2005 (1st 297) 1. The second case of Fri. 2 article 2 of law No. 1545/2005 is replaced by the following: "(b). the receipt, registration and control # µ I µ accessibility of relevant applications and of synodeyti-gional documents and control # µ I µ µ legitimacy of legal acts, declarations, documents and other items that relate to the parties responsible for and warrant registration, change or delete µ, e-except from the cases the recommendation orryth µ µ µ eterorryth and th (single or when µ shares) company of I-diwtikis limited liability company, limited-liability µ Rees and anonymous µ company, when these by carried out by µ ' one-stop ' Service, as provided for in the text of µ shall # legislation. µ The substantive and territorial jurisdiction of the service Nos µ c. E.. non-specified basis of µ main activity and the main professional domicile or µ systematic installation of ypochre-th, respectively. For branches or agencies µ, the substantive and territorial jurisdiction of the service Nos µ c. E., is determined by the main activity and location of the branch or agency µ, instead-and has so advised. Any person liable under a µ µ name service c. e. not.. For the companies the µ States whose mandatory-high density to record in an Epi as such commerce µ-esses c. E.. sets out the Services of these organisations and Chambers µ. '
2. Article 8 of n. 3537/2005 is replaced by the following: e-4 "Article 8 Other conditions for registration and conditions for copies and certificates * µ 1. The registration and any change thereto in µ c. E., as well as the allocation of copies, takes-in µ of acts and elements that appear in µ e Portion or certificates shall be subject to the pre-goy µ inform payment fee as described in paragraph 4.
2. The granting of copies, the µ g posted transactions and items that appear in the µ and PI-stopoiitikwn Portion is done at the request of interested µ e-mind lodged in written or electronic form µ on service c. E.. or, as the case may be, in t µ or µ c. E. .. In the same way anyone who has dedicated a GR-# µ µ µ the carrier may request copies, distraction-in µ or certificates of acts and elements that are kept in the folder and not published in "Del µ-TIO e µ µ commercial Public disclosure".
3. The above-mentioned copies, extracts or µ-certificate granted in printed or electronic form µ µ until 1 January 2015 and thereafter exclusively in electronic form µ.
4. a) For granting of copies and-seizure issues µ referred to in paragraph 2, the AI-s pay appropriate to the previous µ µ competent Department c. E.. or Kee single class fee.
b) For registration and any change thereto in µ c. E.. the fee is revenue of Central Union organisations and Chambers µ Epi (I.t.d.) in Poso-at the fifty percent (50%) and when peni-da rate percent (50%) revenue of the Department concerned during-chwrisis in g. e. not. µ except that they are both based on employment-Ted in favour of t µ or µ g system. E. not. the general lines of µ µ s-e commerce µ SC Secretariat staff which is entirely income of State Budget µ.
c) Kee has the above revenue by PRIO-with for the purposes of Supervisory Council and µ of Central Office c. E. ..
5. A joint decision of the Ministers of Economic Development and µ, µ s Competitiveness, Infrastructure, transport and networks trict, determined the amount and the procedure and conditions for the recovery and return of the above fees, which are uniform for all registration services at c. e. not.. Defined in the same decision, the para-static payment, their screening process, Ms-bid and the way visa issuance, and sub-
writing issues µ posted copies or in printed or electronic form µ and all necessary detailed pictures for µ µ of these paragraphs.
6. By a joint decision of the Minister of development, Anta-petitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks and where appropriate competent Minister Bal µ µ µ may adjust the right µ is recalled every interested µ to acquire, on request and payment of a fee corresponding to the I.T.D., right µ s remote access to electronic files of g. e. not. and a µ th a-make the intercom of the stored data, µ, µ.
7. By the same decision laying down the amount of α-nwterw fee, which is a resource of Kee, the conditions under which exercised the right µ, in a manner compatible µ µ e Council the provisions of Law 2472/1997, the process of testing the assistance of µ these conditions and any relevant details pictures. "µ
3. Article 16 of law 3419/2005 is replaced by the following: "e-Article 16 Public disclosure of General µ µ e commercial registry 1. a) µ µ e commercial public disclosure µ µ e carried out: AA) registration, initial or subsequent µ, in g. e.., in accordance with the µ µ procedure laid down a-INCE this law, µ and BB) µ publication on the website of g. e. not.
from service c. E.. or, as the case may be, the t µ or µ c. E., in line with µ µ paragraph 4 of article 5, of the acts and items requiring h-obligation public µ publicity.
SG) Especially in relation to the parties referred to in paragraph 2A of article 13, without prejudice to the provisions of the special ranks # µ law requiring formalities published in publication of registrations µ. In IP-riptwsi this, the completion of commercial public µ µ e osioti-Tash requires additional and observance of procedures of working specified in paragraph 2A of article 13.
(b)) the website of g. e. not. is the "e-l e Bulletin µ µ commercial Public disclosure". A special in-logo of the website of g. e. not. under the heading "e Ticket µ µ commercial Public disclosure ' µ published public Gis-Index Name virus stereo µ and the Portion.
c) public publications µ in website of g. e. not.
relating to capital companies proballo-ing in a special subdirectory under the title "Bulletin e-µ µ into Public publicity/issue capital companies '.
A special t µ or µ s issue of this show invitations and any other form of communication (e) µ-µ µ tairias with shareholders, notices on µ µ µ transformation the µ s programming companies (µ transformation, merging, splitting, separation, etc.) and generally the acts for which there is in line with µ µ µ text with provisions obligation to publish µ publicity.
d) Information, elements and changes foreseen µ-considered by bankruptcy code published in published in EI µ-own subdirectory under "Bulletin e-commercial Public µ µ publicity/issue bankruptcy code".
2. Responsible for submitting it to the competent Department µ c. E.. the documents and particulars for which requirements-quire public disclosure µ are the persons referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of article 1 or their representative.
3. a) the persons and associations of para-graphs 1 and 2 of article 1 µ may develop third antita-the documents and particulars for the-what does not satisfy the formalities published µ publication of IP-riptwsis I of paragraph 1 unless you prove that the third party knew about them. Acts or items that have been published are not opposed µ-to third parties before brilliant-Soun 15 µ days of publication, µ where third parties prove that it was not possible to know-live.
b) in the event of incompatibility of agreement µ µ µ the public DRM-sieytike, µ µ content of transaction or item that is registered in g. e., the persons referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of article 1 shall not be µ-fix to third parties the contents of text µ µ µ which ensure published. Third parties may invoke µ 5 element which µ was published, unless the above Pro-SOPA prove that the third party knew about the µ Eno registered at c. e. not..
c) third parties may invoke µ operations or haunted-files for which have not yet completed the by µ-print public disclosure, in µ µ to µ e above, e-except if the lack of disclosure makes transactions µ or impotent. "
4. Article 17 of law 3419/2005 is replaced by the following: "e-Article 17 administrative penalties With each decision Nos competent service during µ-complete in g. e. not. It is important, at the expense of in-package or µ I µ s Act ties that parabia-live the provisions of th the µ kanonisti-gional acts issued under the authorization, fine the µ from 600 up to 30,000 euro, where µ e BA-rytita and frequency of the infraction. The above fines µ s constitute the Agency's revenue entries-ing the g. e. not. the person liable. In the event that service is posting Epi µ bailiff-Rio, the above fines µ s constitute 50% of service revenue entry in c. e. not.
the debtor and revenue 50% of Kee. By a joint decision of The Ministers-kono µ and development, competitiveness, Infrastructure-µ s, transport and networks, establish the procedure for levying and collecting fines µ s and any other relevant issues µ a. With whatever decision µ µ IA can be adjusted-µ applies the height of fine µ. '
5. Where the provisions of law 3845/2010 µ s (first 90) and 3419/2005 provides for the adoption of a joint ministerial decision co-signatories fines Ministers-Tourism Minister thetai µ.
6. The Independent t µ or µ c. E.. as provided for in law 3419/2005 (297) is removed and the responsibility for the registration of µ in g. e. not. acts and haunted-containers registered in this is entrusted to EI-
sigites of the issues µ t µ I and Ii Sa address and Creed and rapporteurs of Insured Address-Business listikwn and General Lines Actuarial µ µ µ e commerce Directorate of the Ministry of development, a-ntagwnistikotitas, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks when the word Bal µ responsibility each for the exercise of supervision and control # µ I µ accessibility of katachwri-stewn in g. e. not. documents and particulars of ypochre s.
Article 11 Modifications of n. 4072/2012 (first 86) for the µ conversion companies 1. The Fri. 3 article 43 of law No. 4051/2012 (first 86) is replaced by the following: "3. The chapter of the private limited liability company-determined by the partners without restrictions on what can µ µ is not and no µ. Council partners µ µ µ e company involved in capital, µ or µ e e non capital guarantee contributions, in line with µ µ articles 77 to 79.»
2. The Fri. Article 77 of law No. 4051/2012 removes-Tai.
3. The last sentence of para. 1 of article 91 of n. n.4072/2012 is repealed.
4. The Fri. 2 of article 106 of n. 4072/2012 (first 86) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "2. the µ conversion followed otherwise the process required for the establishment of the new company form into µ. From registration to g. e. not. the a-pofasis µ conversion and the new statute, the e-tatrepo µ µ informed private capital company synechize-Tai under the new corporate form µ. The # personality µ continues and the pending litigation continues in areas µ only-µ s of the company under its new form µ, without stopping the eper-scientific proceedings. The administrative licenses had been issued in favour of µ µ converted company remain quo.
If the conversion is made to another µ capital e-company, require prior assessment information µ µ of energiti-ing and liabilities of µ µ converted private funds-quo laioychikis company, in line with µ µ e article 9 of codified law 2190/1920. In this case, if the corporate head-ter of the company is the limit-STOU elachi capital provided for by law the µ for this company, the difference is covered with new eisfo µ-transport.
The registration of the conversion in µ c. E.. becomes a-INCE service c. E., in line with µ µ µ e stipulated in law 3419/2005. "
5. The Fri. 2 of article 107 of the n. n.4072/2012 (first 86) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "For the transformation of µ shall apply accordingly the provisions for the establishment of private capital company. The details of the conversion in µ c. E.. handled by the service c. E., in line with µ µ µ e stipulated in law 3419/2005. "
Article 12 Amendments of Decree 396/1988 (1st 185) 1. The case III of Fri. 1 of article 4 of Decree 396/1988 shall be replaced as follows: "(c)) t µ or µ µ d General e commercial register".
2. The case of III of Fri. 2 article 4 of Decree 396/1988 shall be replaced as follows: "(c)) t µ or µ µ d General e commercial register in which h-pagontai: a) the monitoring of the general operation e-µ commercial registry (c. E.).
(b)) to provide instructions to the service c. E.. and local Bal µ, departments shall exercise supervision over the EPO-3016 µ s companies to properly implement the µ-land of the legislation µ c. E. ..
c) µ µ study and recommend measures for the # a-legislative di µ µ µ themes dealing with issues relating to the keeping and func-ing the g. e. not..
d) cooperation with the Supervisory Council µ µ of g. e. not. and the Central Union organisations and chambers of Greece µ Busi GE (KEEE) as Base Manager of g. e. not..»
3. The case of paragraph 9. 2B article 3 of Decree 396/1988 and Fri. 3 article 2 of law No. 1545/2005 Ms-targoyntai.
6 Article 13 paragraph 6 of case II of Fri. 1 of article 1 of law No. 2508/1998 (first 237) is amended as follows: "the anonymous Merge µ s approval (article 69 µ up to 77 and article 80 of the law 2190/1920). In on-fall that merging companies are based in regional sections of varying circumference, n-competent µ is one in which the Head Office of the company rofwsa detergent. "
CHAPTER THREE MODIFICATIONS of n. 4072/2012 (first 86) for article 14 Amendment SIGNALS article 121 second paragraph of article 121 of the law No. 4051/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "signal can be particular words µ, µ s-name, name, µ pseydwny µ a, illustrations, drawings, letter µ µ-ATA, µ, µ colours, sounds, including µ µ µ µ of including musical phrases, figure µ a product or its packaging and advertising issues µ µ change (slo-gans)".
Article 15 Amendment article 131 the Fri. 4 Article 131 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 4. When µ µ a v signal transferred the period-µ s the case is pending before the price µ Serv working Point µ or µ s Administrative Committee Point or of the competent administrative courts µ or µ boyli-Council of State, the expert or the universal successor of di-kaioytai to exercise intervention µ contract. "
Article 16 Amendment article 132 the Fri. 1 of article 132 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 1. the granting of exclusive or µ the use of national or international µ e power in Greece today-µ µ for part or all of the covered products including µ-products or services and for all or t µ or µ s of Elli-clinical Territory. The concession agreement µ s-present use µ is currently written. Either the proprietor, µ e statement of either the licensee, µ e payee's authorisation, requesting the inclusion of the concession on the major issues µ µ register. "
Article 17 Amendment article 136 The cases (c) and (d) of paragraph. 1 of article 136 of the n. 4072/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "(c)) if the applicant is represented by Attorney, the µ a, the address and the telephone number of this, as well as the e-mail address µ wants-th, d) if the filing is done by a lawyer, written e-xoysiodotisi. The signature of the applicant in that warranty is enough, without endorsement of gnisi-th this, ".
Article 18 Amended article 138
The last sentence of para. 3 of article 138 of n. 4072/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "otherwise, the examination of the statement does not complete, and µ e Service Act shall be closed."
Article 19 Amendment article 139 1. The Fri. 1 of article 139 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' If there is one ground for refusal under article 123 or paragraphs 1 and 3 of article 124, the Declaration is accepted, the relevant a-decision on the applicant or an agent during IP-riptwsi, µ µ µ e responsibility to the Service Point, µ µ µ e any appropriate means, preferably µ µ e e not assessment-µ or µ chydro e µ Fax fax , while public implements µ-undertakes such decision on the website of the General Secretariat µ µ railroad Line e (SGC) µ µ µ a deadline within e-µ a month from the date of filing date µ µ. '
2. The second subparagraph of paragraph 4 of article 139 of n. n.4072/2012 is amended as follows: "the decision for refusal shall be notified to the applicant or an agent thereof, as the case may be, µ µ µ e responsibility to the Service Point, µ µ µ e any appropriate instrument, in pre-what we estimate µ µ e-mail µ or µ µ e fax a similarly-typia, while public published on the Internet the µ-Po of the SGC."
Article 20 Amendment 140 article the second sentence of para. 4 of article 140 of n. n.4072/2012 is repealed.
Article 21 Amendment article 142 1. At the end of para. 1 of article 142 of law n.4072/2012 second paragraph is added as follows: "Certified copy of limited opposition µ, µ e Act Hori-in µ discussion and call number, where appropriate notified to the applicant or an agent thereof, e di-µ kastiko µ EPI bailiff, ten (10) full days before the µ-nedriasi Administrative Committee Significant issues µ, µ e µ f-tion tools of the opponent."
2. At the end of para. 2 of article 142 of law 4051/2012 a new subparagraph as follows: "With EPI, the opposing party's custody µ certified µ preprinted instead-additional grounds shall be notified by on-fall to the applicant or an agent thereof, µ e dikasti-red EPI µ bailiff, five (5) days before the meeting µ Administrative Committee on Important issues µ. '
7 Article 22 Amended article 144 1. The first sentence of para. Article 144 of n. 4072/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "2. The appeal shall be lodged µ e document filed at the Service Point and µ examined by the Adminis-tion Commission issues µ. '
2. The second subparagraph of paragraph Article 144 of n. n.4072/2012 is repealed.
3. The Fri. Article 144 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 3. The Major issues µ Service shall directly inform µ µ between the pre-sfeygonta for r µ µ taking timely action, the µ what protocol was given in this and the-date µ µ reins meeting of the Administrative Committee on Important issues µ-who will examine it. "
4. The Fri. 4. Article 144 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 4. additional reasons on appeal may µ h-poblithoyn fifteen (15) days before the meeting µ of D.E.S. who will examine it. "
5. In article 144 of n. n.4072/2012 added despite-ticle 5 as follows: "5. For the examination of the appeal application procedure µ article 145."
Article 23 amendment article 145 1. In para. 1 of article 145 of n. n.4072/2012 pre-stithetai subparagraph as follows: "the Administrative Commission issues µ µ is responsible for the acceptance or rejection of the opposition, the use of Ms-the article 144 of this law, the µ-writing application due to revocation or invalidity, the intervention Convention, µ and for any dispute that arises between the Service Point µ µ and depositors or beneficiaries currently µ µ when applying this law µ. '
2. The first three subparagraphs of paragraph. 2 article 145 of n. 4072/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "2. The Administrative Commission issues µ works on Tri-µ t µ or µ *, formed by one pare-launch of # µ µ legal Council of State, as President, an official of the general lines of the GSC µ µ µ e commerce Cate-gory name IP, preferably graduate assessment µ µ CA legal or legal-holder CU , µ µ information with previous employment in the industry of important issues µ, µ and a third State, an official of public-sector µ µ area within the meaning of article 14 of the law 2190/1994 except the general lines of the GSC µ µ µ e commerce, graduate class IP # legal µ. By an act of the dur-droy are determined by the rapporteurs in cases admitted to examination in t µ or µ Administrative Commission of Significant issues µ. '
3. The first subparagraph of para. 4 of article 145 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by the following: "4. The term of Office of the members of the Administrative Commission µ Important issues µ-is two years and shall be renewable once."
4. The last sentence of para. 4 of article 145 of n. n.4072/2012 is repealed.
5. In article 145 of n. n.4072/2012 added despite-9 release as follows: 9. He who has a legal interest in the µ µ µ µ intervention may intervene before the Administrative Committee Significant issues µ. The intervention Convention µ µ-practiced e document filed in Serv-co Important µ and notified µ e EPI µ session of pare µ-bainontos parties, µ e court bailiff, µ fifth EPI-de (5) µ days before the debate. "
Article 24 Amended article 146 the Fri. 1 of article 146 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 1. Decisions of the Administrative Committee on Important issues µ subject to appeal before the administrative courts-courts of µ within sixty (60) days from the µ-communication of these decisions. "
Article 25 Amendment article 147 On Fri. 1 of article 147 of law n.4072/2012 fine-thetai subparagraph as follows: "Documents relating to all kinds of (a) fisbiti-µ µ µ currently registered order shall be entered in the system a significant book or µ µ µ register groups e EPI of µ parties."
Article 26 Amended article 156 paragraph. 4 of article 156 of the n. n.4072/2012 removes-Tai.
Article 27 Amended article 159 the title of article 159 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' Resignation from the right µ ".
Article 28 Amendment 160 article
The title of the article 160 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' discount from the right µ ".
Article 29 Amended article 161 title of article 161 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' Invalidity CE µ ".
Article 30 Amendment article 162 article 162 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced as CBA-loythws: "1. The request for deletion due to revocation or due to α-kyrotitas undergoes µ e document filed at the Service Point µ from anyone who has legitimate interest in the µ µ and examined by the Administrative Commission-µ.
2. Major issues µ service shall immediately inform µ µ AI-tounta for receipt of the application for remission, the µ what protocol, given in this and the date µ µ reins 8 meeting of the Administrative Committee on Important issues µ I will consider it.
3. µ I µ not used to request deletion due to JS-rotitas for the purposes of article 124, the-who had put forward during the phased registration process-ing, if they were considered litigious µ e the r-oycho µ signal from the Administrative Commission issues µ or administrative courts.
4. The EPI µ consumer associations and chambers of Commerce or µ f-Lee the µ may submit an application for revocation or a-µ kyrotitas only in the cases referred to in articles 123 and 160, paragraph 1, subparagraph (c).
5. For the examination of the application for remission because ve-ptwsis or invalidity apply µ procedure laid down in article 145.
6. After request beneficiary µ of µ of whom the deletion due to invalidity, the beneficiaries-tive earlier today requesting system µ deleting must prove that during the five (5) years prior to the date of µ µ date of filing of the application to delete due to invalidity, had become substance-use of the earlier mark forecast µ for the products-da or services for which it was registered and which relies on to justify the application by-
writing or that there is reasonable cause for the use of these µ of which on the date of µ µ reins this in progeneste-ro µ a signal was from five years katachwri-µ. In the absence of proof to the above request by-writing because of invalidity shall be rejected. If the progene-ment of more detailed µ µ d signal used for µ µ only part of products-products or services for which it is registered it shall, for the purposes of the examination of the application for remission, fundamental-punished µ µ only limited inquiries about this µ part of products or services. In the process subjecting the µ com of proof of use of the mark steroy µ progene-and the time-limits laid down µ from the Chairman of the Administrative Committee on Important issues µ µ-apply the paragraph 2 of article 143 of this Act µ. Delete due to deposit request was contrary to the good faith deposit or eh-become a bad faith, practiced throughout the pre-protection of µ. '
Article 31 Amendment article 177 paragraph. 4 Article 177 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced-by as follows: "4. The appeal of foreign economy µ katathe-s or beneficiaries important issues µ against decisions of h-piresias Major or µ are extended by thirty (30) days µ. This extension applies to time limits not-to µ limits placed on them, in line with µ µ articles 138, 139, 143 (2) and paragraph 162 8 µ law. "
Article 32 Amended article 179 1. The event ia΄tis Fri. 1 of article 179 of n. 4072/2012 shall be replaced as follows: ' (k). Limited entry the right µ µ s annex flat sections of article 129, e µ µ µ real rights results in accordance with article 133 PA-1 share and record documents referred to in article 147, paragraph 1, subparagraph (b), 40 euro.»
2. The sixteenth case of Fri. 1 of article 179 of n. 4072/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "(p). Fee debate judicial means µ, µ ¢-ings and applications before the Management Committee significant issues µ, 40 euro.»
3. In article 179 of the n. n.4072/2012 added despite-release 2 as follows and the existing paragraph 2 a µ µ anarith lised in 3: ' 2. The µ payment where applicable fees of the previous paragraph constitute grounds quo µ aparade-ktoy.»
Article 33 Amended article 182 1. The Fri. 1 of article 182 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 1. Pending µ s, upon the entry into force of capital letters s Iv, Viii and Ix of Part Iii of this law, µ y-participant before the Management Committee Significant issues µ and the administrative courts are governed by the by-law former µ classes. "
2. The Fri. 2 of article 182 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 2. decisions which published µ µ µ after osi-engagement this law and µ for six (6) months are µ-ing to appeal, µ and tritanako-broadcasting Convention, in line with µ µ e the provisions of former law µ.
D.E.S. decisions which published µ µ after six (6) months and µ are rejecting in whole or in µ f-flows deposit statements µ, today during the debate which the applicant attended and supported r µ µ NI µ written under (a) the acceptance of his statement, no h-pokeintai in action, in line with µ µ article 144 of this law µ. '
3. The Fri. 4 Article 182 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced-by as follows: "4. The duration of the period of virus had begun µ before the entry into force of chapters Iv, Viii and Ix of Part Iii of this Act, shall be calculated in µ µ-to provisions of µ, µ only if the duration that pre-seen from them is greater than that µ predicted from previous.»
Article 34 Amendment article 185 1. The second case of Fri. 2 of article 185 of the law No. 4051/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "(b)) three representatives of the Directorate-General for Stern-terikoy e commerce µ µ µ Line General Secretariat e commerce µ µ e their deputies, of which a ekprosw-posh address e µ µ commercial and industrial mechanical self ctesias and a representative of the Division of What Food µ µ s s and Drinks of the general lines of the GSC µ µ µ e Pori-
2. Paragraph 6 of article 185 of n. n.4072/2012 is replaced-by as follows: 9 ' 6. Member, which was unjustifiably from 3 consecutive meetings of the EFA, although summoned µ I µ-law (a) µ µ, in accordance with paragraph 3, dismissed µ e decision of Minister of development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure-µ s, transport and networks. In any case tygcha-trol µ applied scope paragraph 6 of article 13 of the code of administrative procedure and the new µ State defined, in line with µ µ paragraph 4 for the remainder of the term of Office of the former. "
3. The third subparagraph of para. 8 of article 185 of the law No. 4051/2012 shall be replaced as follows: ' rapporteurs ' Debts are running, as the case may be, ypalli-all of the competent Services µ, indicative of Ypoyrgei-th development, competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, Meta-times and Nets, the Ministry of rural development fund and µ s Food (sub-programme A.A.T.), the National Agency Check Food µ s-hoo (EFET), the Hellenic Agency number µ Typo-poetry (ELOT) and of the General Fund of the State Chemical µ or representatives of private bodies as well as µ µ µ e individual contributors science experts-e µ µ µ experts experts designated by µ-phase of ALE. "
4. paragraph 12 of article 185 shall be repealed.
Article 35 Amendment article 186 1. The first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 186 of the law No. 4051/2012 shall be replaced as follows: ' a) Then to conduct public consultation µ µ deliver its opinion to the Minister of Development, Com-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks for IP-riecho µ µ s regulation of: ".
2. The Fri. 2 of article 186 of the law No. n.4072/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 2. For the implementation of the responsibilities of the ECA µ µ may request the technical and scientific support Services arent µ of the public sector µ µ, ELOT, EFET, the General Fund of the State Chemical µ, the a-grotikis Development Ministry and µ s or private Food fashi s and r µ µ µ µ e data individual expert group of the µ µ edapis or foreign. "
Amendment 187 article 36 article The first paragraph of article 187 of n. n.4072/2012 α-ntikathistatai as follows: "With a decision of the Minister of Development, Com-Ness, µ s, Transport Infrastructure and Nets and Mrs. s case Nos competent Minister µ, µ, after opinion of the ECA, issued regulations Granting µ µ s price Greek µ, Mark per category of products and services."
Article 37 Modification article 192 paragraph 8 of article 192 of the n. n.4072/2012 antikathista-Tai as follows: "8. the right µ s use of µ µ Awards programme awarded for an indefinite duration. The beneficiary must throughout the duration of usage to µ µ µ complies with the budget posts was granted, as each time they apply. The by-night conditions of use of µ µ dered ensure system-e temporary checks carried out by the Institution (a)-Pono µ µ Mark price. The beneficiary pays a ' EH-lug end use, otherwise the right µ s of automatically revoked. By a decision of the Minister for development, a.-ntagwnistikotitas, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks regulate issues µ µ each presented a relative the µ µ of PA-roysas paragraph and the amount of the fee. "
Article 38 Amendment 193 article the case III of article 193 of n. n.4072/2012 Ka-targeitai and cases IV – vi anarith classified µ in III to v, respectively.
CHAPTER FOUR SETTINGS for the PAREMPORIO Article 39 From µ I µ numerical products article 11 of the law 3377/2005 (I 202) is replaced by the following: "1. Without prejudice to the provisions of the national Te-Code lwneiakoy (n. 2960/2001, I-265), each kind e goods µ µ, µ marketed e-poiondipote way and which are either pirated or constitute illegal counterfeiting µ µ t µ or evaluation products or products move in violation of text added tax µ µ law legal or one who does not possess the necessary license information or µ law µ I µ s-parastati, confiscated and destroyed every appropriate means µ µ (e) subject to paragraph 5. As peirati-parties product or product illegal µ th false or µ t µ from the-ING means that which violates the right to a µ-mental property pursuant to the provisions of subparagraphs (a) and (b) of paragraph 1 of article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 1383/2003 µ/cm
2. The seizure and destruction of products is from the com-Climate Control akia µ Marketplaces: µ e commerce and Article 7a of n. 2323/1995 (1st 145) or from Greek Police a µ, µ µ styno municipal a-one, the PROCESS and/or the Lee College µ µ singular a. for r-pharmaceutical µ this is provided to assist µ or of Greek police. in line with µ µ articles 158-162 of PD 141/1991 (first 58) or Os in his area of responsibility where this is likely essential.-KRI
3. The institutions shall make the seizures of the products referred to in paragraph 1 or outdoor e commerce µ, whether in storage in General spaces, stegas µ f-managing or µ, µ µ including included and including µ aytokinoy µ f-Sean, or stegas spaces view µ µ e commerce, draft Protocol of seizure, µ takes full details of controlled biochemical µ, µ of the-th Police µ Delti legal identity or passport , Ms-bid and the VAT number, if provided, the place, the time and the items seized in brief-a detailed description by species and beneficiary, as well as the cause of the seizure. The seizure Protocol is signed by the supervisory bodies and of the holder or owner of goods issues µ µ e and a copy thereof shall be entitled to receive the controlled µ, while the original is forwarded to the Chief a µ on a case-by-case Principle.
10 4. The destruction of goods issues µ µ µ s becomes directly and in situ µ e all appropriate means, including µ µ µ f-including release of throwing inside symbol µ µ µ e atoforoy or Manu-turn r µ µ of the commercial value of the product e anexiti-Lo µ µ pre-defined color (spray). Exceptionally and if the EPI-piece destruction is not technically possible, the illegal-µ s products packed in sacks, µ transported
in storage and destroyed a µ Elli-what. Derivatives of destruction may be available for recycling.
5. If during the process of seizing the only El-leipon µ is the possession of a permit or of µ t µ s # para-static and those being invoked and whether it may not officially certified µ during the time of the audit, provided the person concerned Eno µ µ days deadline µ a presenta ERI µ µ t the symbiotic µ µ the document (s) responsible for seizing Authority the seized products are released eseggyisi µ and Kata-directed µ after expiry of the time limits not misses-in µ-limit this.
6. For the purposes of applying this article µ the capaci-instruments referred to in paragraph 2 have the supervisory responsibilities of µ remit PROCESS.
7. Specially for µ µ ATA goods located in Ste-Panellinios GS µ meteorological sites, suspected of para-biasis µ intellectual property rights and for which the owner or holder opposes writing, at the time of the audit, in immediate destruction µ s, packed, sealed and confiscated a-ince the budgetary authority µ in the hands of the holder of such , the-who defined µ eseggyoychos.
Then, regardless of the submission or the antirrise µ-s, the competent authority shall draw up a protocol µ seizure µ e full inventory of seized goods µ µ e s-the kind and beneficiary, which serves in camera-tocho, while simultaneously notified to the Informa-rexoysio or an agent of the holder including µ µ e received samples of µ µ µ e seized goods, which h-pochreoytai within ten (10) days of µ µ µ, the date of notification of the Protocol to submit Myllykoski-in µ s on violation or µ µ of the results of intellectual property.
In the event that the said finding a µ is not made within the aforementioned time-quo µ µ µ or adjudicate on the violation of rights issues µ of the proprietor-seizure 77(1) blood.
In the event that the said finding a µ shall rule on the violation of intellectual rights issues µ idiokti-tion, shall be communicated to the holder and, if the latter does not raise any objections within three (3) days, µ Ta kata-schethenta e µ µ µ ATA goods destroyed e µ µ responsibility to the competent authority µ µ e drafting relevant Protocol. The costs of destruction from the µ undertakes relevant beneficiary and only µ r µ µ goods seized that of incumbent in line with µ µ e Protocol in-2006.
In case of submission of documents of opposition by the holder of goods µ µ, µ a service without delay communicate this to the beneficiary and provide pre-thes µ a ten (10) days µ to exercise its statutory µ o di-µ kaiw uring. If µ until the expiry of the time-limit shall not disclosed µ in service the result of µ s energy of µ atoychoy, lifted the temporary Ms-taschesi.
8. the beneficiary shall mean: a) the beneficiary rights of intellectual property system µ or µ rights related, de-Dion or model µ µ, patent or patent-µ µ capital protection certificate payments, rights a-Tosh public µ µ created new plant variety protected µ µ e-Justice names Asia origin, protected µ added geo-graphic indication and, more generally, of any of the rights that µ are listed in paragraph 1, or b) each other person authorised to use µ µ ship-wants any of the right µ ATA mentioned in subparagraph 1st or representative of the proprietor or Autho-doti µ designated user.
As a delegate or procedural representative of the holder means any person defined as administrative in charge and-Nos in line with µ µ e community or National application Telwnei-border Intervention agreement of the beneficiary, µ as kata-put in the µ what 1383/2003/EC the competent Authorities µ.
9. The Customs authorities may carry out commitment commitment r µ µ µ that goods moving µ e self-powered a µ µ instruments or placed in outdoor e commerce µ or located within the storage spaces in General, stega-in µ or µ, or located in places stegas µ µ view e-commerce, which is suspicious that constitute e µ µ counterfeit goods-ATA/µ t µ from caring for or pirated and for the-what has been submitted or is submitted , the information provided for µ s-INCE µ what regulation 1383/2003/EC, request the beneficiary's intervention Convention µ µ intellectual property rights.
For the commitment of µ µ µ goods, notification of this to the beneficiary undertaking µ of intellectual property rights µ and the holder or owner of e-goods issues µ µ, destroying them, the charges against them and-turn release their commitment µ µ shall apply the provisions of Regulation (EC) No 1383/2003 µ/cm
10. By decision of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, t-handle µ in particular issues µ for the purposes of applying similar µ-DOS and any relevant details pictures. "µ
Article 40 focal point for addressing Intervention µ µ (SYKAP) 1. The Ministry of development, Competitiveness, y-BA µ s, transport and networks recommended syllogi-red body with nominal µ µ Asia focal point for addressing Intervention µ µ (SYKAP).
2. the purpose of SYKAP is to coordinate and complement-µ data with the relevant authorities for µ anti µ µ phenomenon of illegal data address µ µ th e commerce and indicative diaki-must in any kind of market goods issues µ µ e, which are in violation of the provisions of the Kwdi-Mrs. Imaging Trade Tax, moving to the market without the lawful µ I µ s documents are available without the necessary license information µ constitute unlawful µ from µ t µ-estimate products or moving in contravention of relevant µ e the protection of rights issues µ dianoiti-TEM ownership provisions of the Community Customs # and µ the national customs code (n.
3. The responsibility of µ SYKAP extends across the e-pikrateia.
11 4. Nos SYKAP responsibilities of µ is: a) the coordination of actions of µ Áñ µ authorities to crack down on the trade, µ parae in particular Body system Prosecution µ µ µ legal Economic Crime (S.D.O.E.), the Customs Union's activity-or, of the Greek Police, the µ µ µ Li singular Body a-Tosh, the secondary Police µ µ and the Climatic Control akiwn µ-Hou Marketplaces and e commerce of µ: Peri-their (KELAYE). The above public public institutions about µ-LUN to cooperate µ e Center and give it all the necessary information.
(b)) the Organization, in cooperation with the relevant µ µ authorities and bodies, plans actions at local, regional or national level.
c) management of complaints and information that IP-rierchontai in knowledge of r and µ µ f-CN.
d) making coordination meeting µ µ triggering µ e EC merger-proswpoys central administration bodies, of peri-fereiakwn and local authorities or other bodies, including the Central Union organisations and chambers of Greece µ-Tion display (KEEE), the National Confederation of Greek Federation µ µ e-commerce (ESEE) and the General Confederation of professionals Federation-gel µ µ µ e Craftsman resources professionals Greece (GSEVEE).
5. The SYKAP constituted µ e decision of the Minister of development, competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks trict. With what µ IA decision defined as Performed-SYKAP Manager Executive forecast the public sector µ µ, practicing or µ, µ µ e e operational experience in organizing, coordinating and µ running large-scale enterprise scale µ-control. With the same two-natai decision to determined, notwithstanding the text provisions µ and if the chosen person is not active strain of public sector field µ µ, µ µ-a monthly forum of equal, maximum, µ e 60% of their monthly earnings µ µ µ Secretary General Ministry.
6. The SYKAP consist of: (a)) The General lines of µ µ µ e Commerce Secretary as Chairman. The President, who is absent or µ, per-the Executive Director of SYKAP.
(b)) the Executive Officer.
c) one representative of the General Secretariat µ µ Line Katana-lwti of the Ministry of development, Competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks.
d) one representative of the Hellenic police force µ.
e) one representative of the Lee College µ µ singular.
f) a representative of the College System Financial µ µ a prosecution I-ing Crime µ.
g) one representative of the General Directorate of Telwnei s of Ministry of finance µ.
the) one representative of the Central Union of Municipalities µ s El-lados (KEDE).
I) A representative of the Union Committee of the regions (ENPE).
The members of SYKAP µ µ e their alternates sub indicated, then the invitation of supervisor y-poyrgoy, for µ in case III by the General Secretary µ µ-Lines consumer, for the cases IV up to IX by their respective bodies.
7. The term of Office of the members of SYKAP µ is two years and two-natai be renewed for another two years a µ. The SYKAP sub-ateiaka µ µ line based and administratively from the E-major Administrative and economic legal µ from the Economic Address-the µ µ µ Secretariat General lines of e commerce µ. By decision of the supervisor the Minister may increase the µ a-rith of µ µ States of SYKAP and involved EC µ µ-proswpoi and from other bodies referred to in article 1(2). 6 of Law 1264/1982.
8. By decision of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks regulate µ s-trace the particular issues µ relating to organw-and the SYKAP function, as well as any other project-community issues µ s for the purposes of applying this article µ.
CHAPTER FIVE OTHER PROVISIONS of COMPETENCE of MINISTRY DEVELOPMENT, COMPETITIVENESS, INFRASTRUCTURE, TRANSPORT and NETWORKS Article 41 Amendments of law 2224/1994 (Α΄ 147) National time 1. At the end of para. 3 article 1 of law No. 2238/1994 added cases XVIII, XIX, XX and XXI as akoloy-familiarise: "(r). As "µ Traceability of» the unbroken chain of Sy-gkrisewn, which ensures that each outcome µ µ d fre-trisis or what µ or µ e associated template reference into a higher level of accuracy and ends in the final, ultimate level measurement of primary µ pre-press.
(s). As "national time" the natural size µ standard time, as it is produced and maintained by the Greek Institute of metrology, as time scale UTC µ MA (EIM), which is the local representation of International Coordination µ time-UTC.
Mr As "Cet" the depiction of the national Time-mind µ e Adder two full hours, in line with µ µ e the time zone to which Greece belongs. In validity periods of daylight saving time, the time Greece is the National-rated Time augmented µ in three integer hours, in line with µ µ e and the relevant ministerial decisions.
Ms. As "time today marking" µ µ signal marking each time reference, communication or commercial transaction µ e referred to in Greek time. "
2. The case v of Fri. 4 Article 1 of law No. 2238/1994 is replaced as follows: "(e). Development and dissemination of scientific meetings, µ and TE-chnologikis knowledge on issues µ µ etrologias systems. For the LUTs-INCE him issuing relevant regulations, codes of µ, Ms-teythyntiries instructions and documents rules apply the µ-land ".
3. At the end of para. 4 Article 1 of law No. 2238/1994, paragraph XII shall be added as follows: ' (l). Certification to use the terms "National" and Time "Cet", like any secondary legislation relative size or even µ µ µ and a size that µ contains the same concept ".
4. Section VII of the Fri. 7 article 2 of law 2224/1994 shall be amended as follows: "(g) defines the amount of the fees and revenues for each nature control, certificate or service provided by EIM. For this reason compiles "List Serv-Zion and Calibration Charges ' being approved and updating-ropoieitai µ e Board decision Council, µ-
who posted on the website of EIM to inform µ f-feedback all».
5. The first case of Fri. 1 article 6 of law 2224/1994 is replaced as follows: 12 "a. Calibration Certificates granted for specific µ device, device or instrument measuring µ subject to calibration".
6. The Fri. 3 article 6 of law 2224/1994 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 3. The above request is attached a statement of the applicant on the acceptance of calibration fees and terms of cooperation. Taking the proposed export µ requested poetry requires the payment of charges diakri-bwsis. "
7. In article 6 of law 2224/1994 added direc-ing 5 as follows: "5. Each entity providing services chronochrew-ing in natural or legal persons µ must keep, for the µ a system which uses µ timecharge, footprints-lasi µ of the Greek Institute of metrology."
8. The title and paragraphs 1 and 2 of article 7 of law 2224/1994 shall be replaced as follows: ' article 7 compliance and manage certificates 1. licences granted by the EIM No 2377/90 µ and posted to the foreseen corresponding records of Ergasti-million of EIM and respected µ e e confidentiality µ µ interested in temporarily granted only the original PI µ-calibration stopoiitika. Synodeyo certificates-by adhesive labelling labelling of items diakri µ-bwsis, which is e diakribw µ µ suspension in preprinted floor-gano, appliance or arrangement.
2. To reissue or renew a certificate of calibration required the procedure in paragraph 3 of article 6. "
9. Article 13 of law 2238/94 is replaced by the following: "e-1. Whoever shall affix or use µ uses in institutions, or in products perikaly µ µ or systems in any kind e µ commercial documents intended for the public or other similar public instruments µ µ µ publicity and advertising, subject e-µ to you have not calibrated or tested by the accredited µ E.I.M. or from from the National system of µ s µ s Quality Infrastructure (e.Sy.) workshop or µ e any tremor-Po impersonates Nos responsibilities of E.I.M. µ or µ Bal responsibilities of e.Sy. as described in article 1 USA-share 4 and in article 10 hereof respectively, imposed financial µ µ assures fine the amount of 5,000.00 fre-as Euro 30,000.00, where µ e gravity of the Act and the size µ µ limit damage caused. In case-recidivism, the fine the µ µ can be bi-times of the above amount.
2. The fine dictated µ µ e decision of General Secretary µ µ µ Bio industry acting on a recommendation of the µ CK-th order µ organ of collaboration E.I.M. or e.Sy., α-ntistoicha, µ after summons to a hearing of the debtor, in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of article 6 of law No. 2716/1999 (first 45). Any decision adopted in accordance with the µ µ PA-ron article must be fully justified and communicated µ s µ EES in Eno µ µ e concerned systematic µ f-NI letter and/or fax µ fax (fax).
3. Against the above decision the interested person µ may bring proceedings before the Minister (a)-naptyxis, Competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, within a time-limit µ thirty (30) days from notification µ of decision. "
10. The first case of Fri. 2 article 1 of Law 1975/1942 (first 297) is amended as follows: "(a)) the spoydin of the heavenly body and IUU µ-nitwn».
Article 42 µ ATA System inputs – outputs at fuel stations µ s the Fri. 6 of article 320 of the n. n.4072/2012 (first 86) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "6. At the end of paragraph 7 of article 31 of law No. 2538/2009 (Duke 137) paragraphs 8 and 9 are added as follows:" 8A. By a decision of the Minister of Development, Compe-nistikotitas, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks set-holds the administrative sanctions applicable to infringements of the provisions of annex eisro µ-s-output , and in particular provided cumulatively or alternatively: AA) levying administrative fines from µ thousand (1,000) to five hundred thousand (500,000) 500, AB) suspension of authorisation of liquid fuel station µ s, AG) definitive removal of authorisation of liquid fuel station µ s.
b. what µ IA decision categorized these offenses and defined: BA. the imposition of administrative sanctions and redress against acts of their enforcement, BB. the type of sanction and limits of fine µ, BC. the competent µ audit services and the on-fall recommendation µ µ akiwn Klip mixed performing audit objectives for infringements of the provisions of the EIS system-µ-output streams, n. the relevant competent µ to enforce administrative kyrw-ings and the decision on the appeal bodies, Mrs.-bid and any other relevant issues µ a. c. Especially the µ µ µ e timely placement of µ s-mains input-output result in a suspended license operations-operation of a service station, unless the proprietor EPI-show audit bodies katirtis a µ µ µ, in particular the date of µ µ µ placement date and frame-ing µ system input-output system. The, in each on-fall, expiry time-µ-limit five (5) months from the µ µ µ mandatory implementation date date µ µ of system according with the µ µ µ µ text information legislation draws no.1 in addition to other sanctions and removal of authorisation of the service station at the designated µ in case II.
d. The type of sanction imposed added µ and the amount of the fine decided upon la µ µ th taking into account as criteria in particular the gravity of the infringement, the consequence (s) resulting from this, the level of µ what fault and any relapse of the infringer. For the needs of the present, as a recidivist means anyone within three (3) years from the date of service of the decision or the acknowledgement of fines enforcement µ th for breach of µ input-output system is again the same PA-rabasi. To en relapse offenders is imposed
in each case the fines PPI µ µ and fifth-Rann this any other sanction expressly defined.
The names of µ offenders posted on the website has bee-page of the Ministry of development, Competitiveness, 13 µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks on the Internet, subject to µ text added µ µ protection legislation no working personal data µ.
For the same infringement imposed fines only µ µ o by one to this competent body µ Nos. Any imposition of deute-Romania fine µ for the same infringement does not produce any-any legal µ consistency.
The imposition of administrative penalties in sections-ing for the operations of the above cases do not APO-closes the imposition of other administrative sanctions that TS-of any text provisions µ, like article 17 para. 6 of n. 3054/2002 (1st 230). The administrative-procedural sanctions are independent of the criminal kyrw-tions.
e. 1) With imprisonment of at least six (6) months what µ µ christening-ing those who: k) Submit false statement that µ software legal information requirements of roi # µ.
l) Submit false statement new versions open-in µ µ the legal authority.
m) Falsify data a µ µ intervention that µ blood contract-by the tax mechanism µ µ or not-send.
9. With imprisonment and financial penalty µ one hundred thousand (100,000) 500 what µ µ punished those who go without an EIA-xoysiodotisi, modify or alter µ e opoiondi-never manner and form µ µ parts (materials, constructional µ e-taforas information, connections, interfaces, software I µ-ing, etc.) or alter µ produced elements of the-to µ, held and/or sent to database of µ µ µ Line Directorate-General Info-mentary issues µ Systems as well as those who are found upon checking that trafficking/e µ µ µ the fuel move through a-ntliwn or tank tanks that do not have µ is included in e-gkatesti µ µ d system input-output table.»»
Article 43 amendments to law No. 3325/2005 (1st 68) 1. Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of article 16 of law 3325/2005, as this µ µ paid article 229 Fri. 1 of law No. 4051/2012 (first 86), are replaced by the following: ' 1. the activities which fall on µ articles 17-40 of n. 4147/2011 and running law µ I µ s within the Attica region, EC-µ can synchronize their facilities, with the qualifying µ-tions of the next paragraphs µ. In any case, to modernise µ and the functioning of the unit µ µ µ revamping after what must follow the cross-process described in articles 19 and 20 of the n. 4147/2011.
2. In the general areas of residence, EPE µ µ Opera mounts-timing procedure may take µ µ µ evolves with the following conditions: (a)) In professional laboratories, effectively µ I µ established e-the entry into force of presidential decree 84/1984 (first 33), epitrepe-Tai: AA) replacing or µ ichanologi µ-filling antenna equipment, where µ is not increasing the driving power beyond 37 kW or the legal power beyond µ 70 kW , BB) changing or µ filling activity (para-ing other products), where the new activity belongs to those that allow their inception in IP-General rioches Residence in line with µ µ e article 17.
(b)) in the bio-industries manufactures µ, µ and ichano-reasonable facilities provide services HA low µ-chlisis, as well as at low µ µ HA units annoyance that I-drythikan before the entry into force of presidential decree 84/1984 and exempted from the obligation to supply their µ µ e installation and operating license, epitrepe-Tai to replace or complement µ µ ichanologikoy filling their µ µ equipment provided that no etaballe µ-Tai the degree of nuisance number µ µ unit.
Change activity permitted provided the new activity belongs to the HA low µ disturbance and epitrepe-Tai from the land use of the area.
Complement activity permitted filling µ, since the added µ activity belongs to the HA low disturbance and µ-and does not vary the degree of µ µ µ 's nuisance number resulting unit accumulated after Council µ µ filling activity. If the individual activities have different µ or µ degree ranking criterion what disturbance and-ING, La µ taken it that leads to the highest degree-µ what annoyance.
c) in areas where the land use operation units average µ µ annoyance, permitted the updating of their number µ where the total, per pentae-CADE, increasing the power of established including µ paragwgi-nel equipment µ do not exceed 20% of the existing e-Justice µ. The start of the five-year period is calculated from the Te-last updating µ. Changing or filling activity allowed µ, µ is used if use the same type and of equal or ikrote-µ µ ichanologikos power equipment Rees µ µ etabal no, and-after the degree of nuisance number µ µ unit and allow a-ince the land uses of the area.
d) µ µ high disturbance units allow only the technological upgrading of the existing µ µ µ ichanologi proposed-nel equipment µ, µ a, without any increase of µ f-frontier established validity.
e) above estimates of µ µ s up-to-date subjects of unit µ µ may be made within the limits that do not alter the level of µ µ µ unit's annoyance, everything, as these are defined in the J.M.D. 3137/191/f. 15/21.3.2012 (2nd 1048), as applicable.
3. For the professional workshops and effectively µ µ units a-nexartitws degree of nuisance regulation, µ I µ cases is established within Organised Data Processing Receptors µ and e-picheiri µ Criminal Activities, as defined in para. 4 article 41 of law No. 4020/2011, allow EC-sync number µ µ µ e, according to the specific terms of Ms.-µ receptor number thoris Sy µ µ µ including include the α-nwtatoy µ µ ease the degree of permissible regulation nuisance.
For professional workshops and effectively µ µ units ANE-xartitws degree of nuisance regulation, µ I µ is established aspects of e-Business within host sites, as defined in para. 3 of article 41 of law No. 4020/2011 (as IP-
rioches EM, EO, reception areas uses of Arti-frared 5 and 6 of presidential decree 23.2.1987, areas where specific engineering koteres µ provisions provided for the installation-stop crafts – bio industries µ), EPE µ µ Opera mounts-timing procedure µ µ economies may be carried as follows: a) µ µ-annoyance ressing units allowed the anti-State or µ µ ichanologikoy EQ. filling-in µ, µ provided that does not vary the degree of µ µ µ unit's nuisance number.
Change activity permitted provided the new activity belongs to the HA µ low disturbance.
Complement activity permitted filling µ, since the 14 added µ activity belongs to the HA low disturbance and µ-and does not vary the degree of µ µ µ 's nuisance number resulting unit accumulated after Council µ µ filling activity. If the individual activities have different µ or µ degree ranking criterion what disturbance and-ING, La µ taken it that leads to the highest degree-µ what annoyance.
b) On average µ µ units annoyance is allowed-tion or fulfilment of µ µ ichanologikoy µ µ their equipment provided that it does not vary the degree of µ µ µ unit's nuisance number.
Change activity permitted provided the new activity belongs to the HA low µ or µ average disturbance.
Complement activity permitted filling µ, in the case of vertical integration of the unit µ without but living the µ-ing the annoyance of the resulting aggregate installation.
c) On high µ units nuisance allow Opera-timing the total number µ, every five years, increasing the power of established including µ production equip-in µ do not exceed 20% of the existing mineral to µ. The start of the five-year period is calculated from the last Opera-µ timing everything. "
2. paragraphs 7 and 8 of article 16 of law 3325/2005 are hereby repealed.
3. The first indent of para. 1 of article 17 of law No. 3325/2005 is replaced by the following: "Professional criminal laboratories, such as µ and electro-chanologikwn µ establishments provide services HA-bi-µ annoyance that have ichanologiko µ µ what equipment whose motive power output does not exceed thirty-seven (37) KW or the legal validity of the week µ µ seventy (70) KW.
The installation (Foundation) professional criminal laboratories µ categories Ag, BB and C of 5905/f/15839/12.7.1995 joint ministerial decision (B 611) be referred only to an independent building µ. '
4. The Fri. 2 article 17 of law No. 3325/2005 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 2. in the areas of industrial, industrial PA., industrial, EM, EO, in host regions uses of articles 5 and 6 of presidential decree 23.2.1987 and in areas where special poleo-structure µ provisions provided for biotechnology, installation-chniwn – bio industries µ, you may install bio-µ Chania – crafts and professional criminal laboratories µ µ-annoyance ressing as well as guidelines for the establishment of µ-stops services and warehouses as there-fied in article 17 of law No. 4020/2011. "
5. The Fri. Article 19 of law 3325/2005 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 2. Activities established law µ I µ a, but do not meet the conditions of the preceding para-graph quo µ, so µ µ where etegkatathistantai can-any µ within the limits of the Attica region, be referred to µ µ etegkatastathoyn within the same limits exclu-tics µ e the following conditions: (a)) In Business reception areas as there-in Fri. 3 of article 41 of law No. 4020/2011 (such as EM, areas, reception areas, EO uses of Arti-frared 5 and 6 of presidential decree 23.2.1987, areas where specific engineering koteres µ provisions provided for the installation-stop crafts – bio industries µ) and µ Receptors temporarily Manufacturing Trading and Business Activities-management costs. µ, as defined in para. 4 article 41 of law No. 4020/2011, regardless of the size of the original µ motive power.
(b)) In the existing one when µ µ publication of law 3325/2005 (1st 68) µ bio mechanical-industrial buildings, turn-in areas outside µ plan provided that the unit µ µ µ is low etegkathistatai or µ-chlisis position.
(c)) In cases of fire, µ µ µ seawater, Seis, α-nagkastikis of expropriation and demolition, if the relocation is made in craft µ, µ bio mechanical or α-nexartita buildings, in line with µ µ µ e stipulated in paragraph 7-article 6 of law No. 3325/2005. "
Article 44 amendments n. 4147/2011 (first 143) 1. The Fri. 2 article 17 of law No. 4020/2011 replaced-by ' as follows: ' 2. professional laboratory assures µ technooikono µ is j-nursing unit µ µ previous proposed subsection, which cumulatively meet the following conditions: (a)) has a mechanical installations, µ that s a µ, the established motive power not exceeding 37 KW or the legal µ 70 KW. In range peri-la µ taken the validity that is not between µ µ s (e) the production process, as well as the power ichanologi µ-TEM Limite µ destination Setup solely to pre-stateyei the environment of the SAC information activities µ-ness.
b) enlisted in the activities low disturbance and low µ-ing in line with µ µ with eco. 3137/191/f. 15/2012 (2nd 1048) Development Ministers decision, a-ntagwnistikotitas and shipping and the environment, and e-action Climate Change. ' vocational µ
2. The case of XII of Fri. 3 article 18 of law No. 4020/2007 is replaced by the following: ' l) µ mechanical facilities services provider-Sion other than those described in the common ypoyr-official decision referred to in paragraph 2 and have installed-µ µ a motive power exceeding 10 kw ".
3. In para. 3 article 18 of law No. 4020-2011 fine-thetai case XIII as follows: "m) µ manufacturing activities which a-skoyntai in µ µ e facilities established a driving force not exceeding 10 kw."
4. In para. Article 20 of law No. 4020-2011 fine-thetai subparagraph as follows: "in case of travel or relocation µ of the µ-chanologikoy µ equipment within the space of installation
resistance, the µ activity may continue, it shall notify the functioning of terrorist activity by µ-protection certificate of authorisation, since before the EDF µ-movement or repositioning of equipment shall inform µ µ merger on the authorising authority and within 30 days a µ-ince the µ moving or repositioning of µ ichanologi-ing equipment lease µ µ merger provide new design ichanologiko µ µ µ-s and affirmation Áñ competent legal µ µ µ engineering-the shorter time for the µ µ modification of static sufficiency of the building.
In case of removal equipment µ ichanologikoy µ, µ activity vector can continue the operation of the activity by µ modification of authorisation, provided that, before removing the 15 µ inform on the authorising authority and within 30-days of µ removing provide highlight new µ ichanologi µ-red figure µ µ s. "
5. The Fri. 2 of article 31 of law No. 4020/2011 replaced-by ' as follows: ' 2. The Commission shall be decision of Ypoyr µ-goy development, competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, Meta-times and Networks and consists of the following members: µ s) The General lines of µ µ µ Bio Industry Secretary, as President.
b) # legal adviser µ µ In the State as µ-dios for the General Linear µ µ µ Bio industry associations.
c) The Director-General to support the Bio industry 106913 µ, Competitiveness, Infrastructure-µ s, transport and networks.
d) the Director General of environment of Ypoyrgei-th environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ.
e) one representative of the Central Union of Epi eliti µ-million.
f) one representative of the Jaa Greek µ µ th Bio-chanwn (Bse).
g) one representative of the European Union Regions.
the) one representative of the Central Union of Municipalities µ s El-ladas.
I) a representative of the technical Chambers of El µ-Epi ladas (T.e.e.).
j) a representative of the relevant chambers in the µ EPI-what is registered µ µ.
If the endikofanis appeal against rejection request permit system installation µ of case-ing 29 Article 3 of Decree 78/2006 (first 80), Epi-TEM presides instead of µ µ Secretary General Bio-pharmaceutical industry µ, µ µ Secretary General Energy and Climate change Ministry µ vocational environment, energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ µ µ µ µ e right involved a stylish-Fu instead of # µ µ legal Council officer who is responsible for the General µ Gra µ µ µ Bio industry associations , # µ µ beneficial In vou-Los that µ is responsible for the General Linear µ µ associations Ener-competiti and Climatic Change and vocational µ instead of General Director-Director-General to support the Bio industry the Head µ µ the Ge-Energy Ministry's Directorate General environment the Outlook for energy and Climate Change, scheduled to µ.
For all members of the Committee shall be appointed substitute-gain. The Secretary General µ µ µ Bio industry deputise # legal adviser µ µ According as µ responsible for Ce-Line brush µ µ µ Bio industry associations and the General Secretary of energy and µ µ µ functioning Climate Change from the # µ µ-legal In mentor as µ responsible for General Linear µ µ e-action associations and Climatic Change vocational µ. These contaminants In µ µ Legal advisers replenished by their respective Pa-redroys of # µ µ legal Council of the State. "
6. The Fri. 8 article 41 of law No. 4020/2011 replaced-by as follows: «8. Management Company Business Park capital µ (e-ISAS): # µ a legal person who has the form of a Société Anonyme µ µ th company of codified law 2190/1920 (first 37), which may be moving on EANEP in the Administration and management of the OPS in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of this part. "
7. After the first sentence of para. 7 of article 47 of law No. 4020/2011 (first 143) paragraph is added as follows: "in this case the percentages referred to in article 46 (1) and (2) of this Act µ th h-pologizontai on the final total, following approval of µ expansion of Venture capital µ T-Ku."
8. The Fri. 2 of article 48 of law No. 4020/2011 replaced-by ' as follows: ' 2. With the decision of approval of the contract etabi µ µ-contract management article 58, communal areas and public spaces and facilities to accept mandatory perier-µ µ contract with surrounded the Council µ bolaiografikoy document type ex-date a µ Tosh in ownership of HEPIS. "
9. At the end of para. 6 Article 51 of law No. 4020/2011 added case XII as follows: "l) in spending projects external µ s infrastructure in case you run out of the EANEP".
10. At the end of para. 9 Article 52 of law No. 4020/2011 added subparagraph as follows: "If the EANEP requests the approval of legal study engineering µ µ µ µ together on the common y-poyrgiki decision referred to in article 47, the process delivered µ o-µ Unit produced another of the Council's Planning, Settlements and IP-µ riballontos µ including Decentralized Administration (SChOPAD) and Municipalities carried out th µ completed parallel procedure opinion µ µ µ Regional Council opinions Board , addresses planning and EARTh of the Ministry of environment, energy and Climatic Change TEM µ-HTI and the relevant Statute number µ µ µ master plan Arrangements (where required). Opinions opinions from these µ-sent to Address Bio industrial Siting and µ Environment of General Linear µ µ µ Bio Engineering Secretariat-ODS for further actions. The final recommendation to the competent Ministers µ for the approval of financial engineering µ µ µ study the common ministerial decision referred to in article 47, becomes in this case from the address legal Planning Engineering µ µ for Ministry of environment, energy and Climatic Change. ' vocational µ
11. The cases I and IV of Fri. 2 of article 56 of law No. 4020/2007 shall be replaced by the following: "(a)) the levy on land made up of worn neias rate each property prior to formulate an urban planner µ, which amounts to fifteen percent (15%) the original extent of ownership ".
"d) there are functional and environmental Pro-
µ problems such as negative reports from the College As a µ-explicit Environment, fine µ a, µ µ systems problems with h-droforo horizon, traffic bottleneck, µ Council lack sewerage networks what briwn µ or wastewater (sewage treatment issues µ), road networks, and ".
12. At the beginning of paragraph. 3 of article 56 of law No. 4020/2011 added subparagraph as follows: "3. After the adoption of the Approval decision Development Fund Business Park capital µ for established e-specific µ organizations authorized by the relevant text information µ µ o-tion # issued building permits or legal µ given Sy-continue in execution of building financial tasks µ-PA unscrew by written approval of EANEP sent to the responsible engineering µ µ Office."
13. The second case of Fri. 2 of article 57 of Law 4027/2007 is replaced by the following: ' b. building Coefficient µ µ assessment up to 1.3 ".
14. At the end of para. 2 of article 58 of law No. 4020/2011 added subparagraph as follows: "the right µ µ µ d Council participation in the share capital of HEPIS µ have been land owners to the op to whom thou µ µ taken and include EANEP where is idiokti-land. Land owners in OP Sy µ µ r-faculty involved in proportion to the extent they have in OP 16 and only as long as µ µ s are owners of this. R-faculty µ may set up and by a µ proprietor, if he is the sole land owner µ in OP. The self were land in IPS that EC µ lease land to the op or building the µ µ µ a, may delegate µ µ in self, as long as it takes the µ µ s leasing, and the di-µ µ d burn Council their participation in µ HEPIS.»
15. The Fri. 1 of article 75 of Law 4027/2011 replaced-by ' as follows: ' 1. The one from µ µ expulsion due to changing money-ing land of # t µ µ µ µ involved as existing etapoiitikwn Dr-stiriotitwn, which has expired or is about to expire by 31 December µ µ December 2017 shall be extended until the µ µ µ e-Roma reins. In order to apply the µ previous µ Ciprian, businesses must operate by µ µ µ e approved then temporarily environmental conditions and to equip themselves, to 31 December November 2016, µ µ µ-e licence area to a new location. In each case the etegkatastasi µ should be completed by 31 December 2017 µ Dec. After the date of µ µ µ automo-tion date e responsibility of Adeiodotoysas Authority crashes and stamped what µ µ ATA engine are still present on the premises of the facility. For businesses that won't fre-Hun equipped µ µ delocalisation to license new issue-until 31 December 2016 µ December enforced closure from 1 January 2017 and sealing machinery issues µ µ µ µ e, according to the previous µ Ciprian.
Downtime procedures due to changing money-ing land, which for that reason are in EC-spring µ, suspended, in accordance with the µ µ above e-village, until 1.1.2017 µ and 31.12.2017 respectively. As "µ I µ law s current restricted µ ' means activities-which have a licence in force, as well as e-those whose authorisation is no longer in effect, but fulfils all the conditions for the authorisation by fine apart from the requirement of money-ing the Earth. The previous subparagraphs µ µ not apply to undertakings established in the region, µ h-what is determined in accordance with µ µ articles 11 and 12 of law 3500/2006 (first 162). "
Article 45 Amendment of n. 3614/2007 (I 267) The last sentence of para. 1 article 4 of law 3614/2007 shall be replaced as follows: "With whatever decision µ µ IA may be withdrawn in whole or µ e-aggregate or amended the decision of some intermediate agency µ µ technology management structure. Also r µ µ µ decision IA everything can be changed the terms of the actions they undertake to determine µ-ing, in line with µ µ e the above case II, as a-modified time and how the actual effect of µ-pendysewn. "
Article 46 Regulate the arrangements MORE µ 1. The Fri. 1 article 6 of law No. 4109/2013 (first 16) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "1. a # legal person under private law µ µ µ the name a" National system of µ s µ s Infrastructure quality "and the distinctive title E.S.Y.P. in Greek, and" National Quality Infrastructure System-NQIS» in AG-gliki language, established the µ µ the Municipalities of Athens. By a decision of the Minister of development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure-µ s, transport and networks, on a proposal of Bi-Council oikitikoy Council µ µ µ can be transferred the headquarters to another Municipality µ o within the region of Attica. The aforementioned # legal person µ belongs to the wider public sector government µ µ, has administrative and financial independence, µ operation released for the sake of the public interest µ µ Council and supervised a-ince the Minister of development, competitiveness, Sub-µ s structure, transport and networks. In the newly created µ Eno # µ entity are included as separate functional µ o-µ nades e administrative, economic and accounting aytote µ-tools "Hellenic Institute of Metrology", "National system of accreditation µ s.a." and the "Greek Agency-in µ Standardization S.a. number.»»
2. In para. 6 article 6 of law No. 4109/2013 (first 16) paragraph is added as follows: "the properties of the President and Chief Executive Officer Council µ µ µ can fall within the same person.
In this case, the fifth (5th) fifth µ µ µ Board State Council defined person µ egnws view status and e-faith scientific training or professional µ µ µ e vocational experience in issues µ MORE fields effectively. "
Article 47 µ postal mail bases Council social security institutions Complement µ bases of social security institutions (FKA) µ µ the anonymous company "Hellenic POST S.a. (HELLENIC POST S.a.)" to provide shipping services com-mail stolikis and no issues µ I µ are terminated or expire until 30.06.2013 extended under these conditions to them, until the completion of µ estimated µ by the provisions of law No. 4057/2012 (first 44) tender process and the signing of new Council µ bases , and
in any case no later than 31 December 2013.
Article 48 the Council compromise µ µ Organ of Decision 2009/750/EU 1. The General Secretariat is µ µ Line µ Public works projects (G.G.D.E.) of the Ministry of development, Competitiveness, Sub-µ s structure, transport and networks we recommend that Commission compromise µ µ, consisting of: (a)) # µ µ or legal In some Deputy # Council µ µ legal Council of the State sinking-serving in Office # µ µ consultant legal Council of the Ministry of development, Competitive-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, as Americans-launch , µ e his Deputy.
b) Director transportation Works Council µ µ e concessions of the Ministry of development, Competitiveness, µ s, Transport Infrastructure and di-µ e ktywn, his Deputy.
c) Director of PUBLIC Works Concession operation and maintenance (PUBLIC/LSEP) of the Ministry of development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure-µ s, transport and networks, µ e his Deputy.
Μ µ line Commission Secretary is defined, the anapli µ-Roti, by the Minister for development, Competitive-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks General employee Line by µ µ µ Public works projects.
2. The Commission shall be decision of Ypoyr µ-goy development, competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, Meta-times and Networks and the term of Office of the President, e-low µ and µ µ Line this Secretary is appointed for two years.
17 3. The Commission functions as a Council compromise µ µ instrument for facilitating mediation µ µ between toll operators-ing tolls in Greece and the providers of the European electronic toll service (EETS), who have concluded µ bases or are in negotiation negotiations concluding in µ µ µ e Convention these operators charging tolls.
4. The Commission goes on µ interventions any difference that a-time Council contract relations or negotiations µ µ µ negotiations between providers and agencies charging tolls EETS µ after blood-the µ (a) one of them. The Committee on the exercise of the Proje-Wu of States within one (1) month of receiving µ of µ µ intervention system requests a contract, if it has received all necessary documents-µ mediation and shall deliver its opinion-on µ µ e a difference within six (6) months of µ taking requests for intervention system µ µ. The Commission shall examine in particular I if the contract terms, µ imposed a charging body tolls at different providers of EFA does not discriminate and rightly reflect the allowance-ness and the risks of contracting µ µ µ involved parties.
5. The Commission for the performance of its work including µ: a. shall cooperate with the institutions complement µ µ µ compromise of infections-µ States emissions States and exchange information on cator µ e their work, the basic principles and practices, b. may requesting relevant information a-INCE toll billing operators, providers of EFA and third parties involved in the provision of EFA within the country and c. entitled to request any information or document and the opinion of the appropriate persons µ (staff or other), special issues µ on emerging issues µ e, whichever way deemed prosforoteros every time.
6. By decision of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks regulate µ s-trace the particular issues µ pertaining to operation operation of µ µ settlement Commission, as well as any related issues µ µ applied on this.
Article 49 amendments to the highway code 1. Article 94 of the highway code ratified µ r n. 2696/1999 (first 57), as lastamended Bluetooth applies, shall be replaced as follows: ' article 94 driving licences-sanctioned candidate instructors Licences drivers 1. For driving and safety belts for light Te µ-trakyklwn, µ motorcycles, motor tricycles, quadricycles fitted µ and cars must hold the appropriate driving licence category. The CA-tion of driving licences, the climate and the ineffective µ equivalence-a µ µ between categories, as well as the Administration, per-fresh and a µ recognition and Exchange defined in Presidential Decree 51/2012 (first 100).
2. Prohibited driving safety belts for µ and ELA-frwn spills, µ, µ motorcycles powered tri-cycles, spills and cars: a. By persons who do not hold a current driving licence liniki El-proper category. This prohibition does not apply to persons who are trained in order to acquire specific µ µ f-justice class driver's licence, where it supplies a µ µ s-(e) the prescribed statutory µ µ documents for this purpose.
b. By persons who do not hold a current El-liniki special permit or current Greek certificate required for driving special categories of road vehicles, µ µ d and even if they hold the intro-INCE µ µ previous information in subparagraph (a) of this paragraph a driver's license.
3. Not subject to the prohibitions provided for in indent I of paragraph 2 hereof, and if they have the minimum required pay µ µ information age that pre-see for granting Greek driving license: a. current driving licence holders, antistoi-chis category, issued by State-µ State of the European Union or of the countries Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein I.
b. holders of a valid international driving license issued by any State, outside of Greece, and does not have the normal by µ residence in Greece.
c. current driving licence holders, which are co-winter issued from countries outside the European Union, µ e which Greece has concluded a specific agreement µ, which ratified the µ µ e law and who do not have the normal by µ residence in Greece.
d. current driving licence holders by the Hori-using µ in international bases or µ µ µ ratified agreements e µ law and who do not have the normal by µ residence in Greece.
e. drivers safety belts for µ, µ, µ ichanoki motorcycles-tricycles, quadricycles fitted nitwn and cars, the-which belong to the Greek armed forces µ or µ security systems in colleges, if they hold a valid s-driver present that has been issued by the competent services, µ-vices.
(f). The µ µ States diplomatic missions and consular posts academic skills, as well as International Organisations µ µ States s and Line-feiwn International Agency µ s in Greece as µ and members of their families, third country nationals, with the exception of the Member-States of the European Union µ, Norbi-tion, Iceland or Liechtenstein, and holders-Delti th Identity issued by the Directorate General customary freedom µ-pias of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs If they hold j-current driving licence, under the pre-ϋpothesi that is accompanied by a certificate of ekdoy-your authority, for the right µ µ d vehicle driver system based on categories that hold official µ µ µ d f-justice translated.
4. He who occupies µ µ otopodila lead is taken-otosikleta µ, µ, motor tricycle, lightweight 4-cycle, ATV and car and lacks or does not hold the appropriate licence, in line with µ µ e terms and conditions of the presidential by-tag µ of paragraph 1 hereof or the-digisis has been revoked or removed for opoiondi-never reason, what r µ µ is punishable by imprisonment from one (1) to twelve (12) months µ , µ µ e administrative fine the server-civil (200.00) and µ e spot removal of driver's license, if any, for thirty (30) days µ.
18 For the infringement relating to vehicle trucks µ s-µ have provisions applying n. 3456/2006 (I 49).
For the infringement relating to the special driver's license guide passenger public osia use µ (Taxis) have car µ provisions applying n. 4070/2012 (first 82).
5. He who occupies µ taken to drive car truck or bus without holding the appropriate certificate Professional vocational Competence µ (P.E.I.) in line with µ µ-e designated µ in PD 74/2008 (Duke 112), what µ o-µ e potential administrative fine µ the hundred (400.00) EV-Rome and µ e removing the licence form, if any, for thirty (30) days µ.
6. By Presidential Decree No µ a, issued a proposal from µ the Minister of development, Antagwnistikoti-Tash, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks shall be determined: (a)) conditions, the procedure and the required paperwork for the µ operation Driving Schools and centres for Theoretical Education Candidate Drivers (CM. Th.E.Y.O.) µ, µ safety belts for motorcycles and car-ties.
(b)) the terms and conditions of exercise of profes-gel µ of instructor candidate drivers otopo-dilatwn µ, µ motorcycles and cars and func-lot Driving Schools and centres of Theoretical Ex-Candidate training guides (CM. Th.E.Y.O.) otopo-dilatwn µ, µ motorcycles and cars.
c) administrative and criminal penalties for the para-padding of the provisions of this Decree µ, and enforcement process.
7. By decisions of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, there-ing: a. the procedure for the granting, renewal, antikatasta-ing, Exchange, and any other relevant details-pictures relating to µ driving licences.
b. the terms and conditions of education and training-µ of Examiners for prospective drivers otopo-dilatwn µ, µ motorcycles and automobiles, as well as the way the Assembly committees and the obligations of the examiners.
c. the terms and conditions of education of sub-digit µ, µ safety belts for driving motorcycles and automo-tokinitwn µ e introducing compulsory courses µ µ results prior to the examination.
8. By decisions of the Minister of development, Produc-refraction, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks Tropo-made and annexes µ µ paid of PD 51/2012 (first 100). "
2. Article 95 of the highway code, ratified µ r n. 2696/1999, as amended and in force, shall be replaced as follows: ' article 95 Power driver licenses-Penalties 1. Driving licences set out in Presidential Decree 51/2012 (first 100).
2. He who occupies µ µ otopodila lead is taken-otosikleta µ, µ, motor tricycle, lightweight 4-cycle, ATV and car while Ms.-gory driving licence has expired, what punished µ µ e adminis-fine kitiko µ o two hundred (200) $ 500. At the same time, α-faireitai by the police or Lee µ µ singular body EDI-Po of driver's license and sent to the competent Department µ-Ministry of transport and communications of Peri-fereias which issued or, in the area which would declare the holder of that resident.
For the infringement relating to vehicle trucks µ s-µ have provisions applying n. 3456/2006 (I 49).
For the infringement relating to the special driver's license guide passenger public osia use µ (Taxis) have car µ provisions applying n. 4070/2012 (first 82).
3. He who occupies µ taken to drive car truck or bus while Professional certificate has expired µ vocational Capacity (P.E.I.), in accordance with the µ µ Hori-using µ in PD 74/2008 (Duke 112), what r µ µ punished adminis-red fine µ the four hundred (400) euros. At the same time, remove potential from the police or Lee µ µ singular institution or Gross Climatic Control, akio µ the licence form and sent to the competent Department µ transport and communications in the region that issued or, in the area which would declare the holder of it resides. "
3. Article 96 of the highway code, ratified µ r n. 2696/1999 (first 57), as lastamended switched and force, and delegated this of normative acts, are removed.
4. The Fri. 1 of article 99 of the code of road traffic regulations, ratified µ r n. 2696/1999, antikathista-Tai as follows: ' 1. no concession of odi driver-vehicle Antenna µ in person which is not the case by case law µ I µ driving licences, as well as the necessary, where appropriate, vocational certificate vocational µ nifty-Ness or in person where these items have been removed for any infringement. In the second IP-riptwsi the prohibition applies only µ during removal of such items. "
5. Article 100 of the highway code ratified µ r n. 2696/1999, as amended and in force, shall be replaced as follows: ' article 100 documents that should bring the Guide 1. Road vehicle guide system is required when µ way-released, to bring legal µ I µ driving license, the license Sun-vehicle kloforias µ, the insurance receipt, proof of payment of fees µ movement and Ms.-the case of the special driver's license guide car/taxis, the Professional Certificate of vocational skills to µ-Tash (P.E.I.), the Vocational Certificate vocational Mast µ-ing Wizard issues µ Transport Vehicles of dangerous e-µ µ strands (ADR) and other documents requiring the agreement of ADR µ n. 1741/ 1987 (first 225) as applicable, the technical inspection Sheet, check card Kaysae-million, the certificate of good standing, certificate of tachograph speed limiter and associated aytokol-lito µ a signal, as well as any other document, be-baiwsi, or certificate required accordingly µ e Ms-gory of the vehicle of µ the special provisions.
2. One who violates the provisions of the above paragraph what µ µ e considered administrative fines µ the twenty (20) euros for lack of each of the above documents. "
19 Article 50 amendments to the Presidential Decree 51/2012 (first 101) 1. The case of f of paragraph 1 of article 3 of Decree 51/2012 (first 101) is replaced by the following: "(f). Category b: Cars r µ µ µ µ information maximum permissible mass µ up to 3,500 kg and designed and fabricated a µ µ µ for various one-Mall eight (8), (very) passengers besides the driver.
Motor vehicles in this category are allowed to combine µ µ µ e towing machines, whose µ µ µ information maximum permissible mass not exceeding 750 kg.
Without prejudice to the provisions of rules-ing type teachings, motor vehicles in this category-µ can be combined with any trailer µ µ µ, µ does e µ µ µ information maximum permissible mass exceeds 750 kg, provided that the maximum permissible µ µ µ informed mass of combination this µ does not exceed 4,250 kg. In IP-riptwsi everything as the combination of µ µ that exceed 3,500 kg is needed, the drive to become only µ µ e s from completing training, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of Annex annex V µ, while direct form-bring drivers present in category b the Community Code No 2377/90 µ what 96. "
2. Article 5 of Decree 51/2012 (first 101) is replaced as follows: ' 1. Driving licences in categories AM, A, A2, Al, Bl, b and BE have administrative force fifteen (15) years from the date of successful µ qualification examination and conduct µ for the granting of a specific MS-tigorias µ or µ from the day of renewal , when IP-riptwsi, and not beyond the age of filler µ 65 years of the licensee. Driving licences-ing for categories C1E, C, Cl, Dl, CE, D and DE DIE, have administrative force five (5) years from the date of successful µ qualification examination and conduct µ for the granting of a specific category of µ or µ from the day of renewal, as the case may be, and not bounce-of run µ filling the age of 65 years of Ms-tochoy. The administrative validity of driving licences-ing that refreshed before the µ filling the pension-dispute of 65 years, for all categories of driving licences-ing, not allowed to have the date expiry date µ µ µ egaly-dur 68oy's year of age of the owner of the magazine-let. From the age of filling µ 65 years and µ f-f µ the filling of 80 years, the administrative power of all categories of driving licences is not permitted to h-perbei the three (3) years from the date of successful national µ-scrutiny of qualifications and conduct for granting µ o-class or any permanent settlement on the day of renewal of µ-ing of class , where applicable.
The administrative validity of driving licences which a renewable period-formulated before the age of filling µ 80 e-s, for all categories of driving licences do not have routed the µ µ µ date expiry date more than 82nd year of age of the licensee. After the filling of µ age of 80 years, the administrative power of all categories of driving licences is not permitted to exceed two (2) years, from the day of renewal of µ-ing class.
2. In case of loss or inability to read economy µ or any other damage of µ ' driving licence form, as power-dered logi time that that has been printed on the authorization form.
3. In all the above cases, µ can iDEN-dered µ less time validity, for health reasons of the holder of a driving licence.
4. A driving licence or the individual classes of µ ipso jure cease to apply where: a. their validity expires, or (b). the interested person µ ceases to satisfy the minimum a-paitoy µ relevant specifications physical and mental I µ-kanotitas of Annex III or annex c µ. driving licence form has been damaged or has been altered to such an extent µ what in order to be difficult f-heck its elements.
5. Categories of driving licences issued before the 19.1.2013, from Member States ' µ e-Union or Member States Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and their validity from the date of µ µ reins of original grant or of the last renewal, is greater that µ
the corresponding Greek driving licences categories-ing, renewed or replaced, as the case may be, µ over two years from the day of µ the holder of a driving licence obtained normal residence in Greece by µ, µ µ e, according to the estimates of µ ENA on per-refresh rate or replacement of the respective categories of English driving licences, issued before the 19.1.2013. "
3. The last paragraph of the case III of Fri. 1 article 6 of Decree 51/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "The above required µ expected ages for CA-tion C, CE µ marked 18 years and for categories D and DE in 21 years µ without prejudice to the provisions concerning the grant of a certificate of professional vocational µ Nifty-Ness (P.E.I.) on drivers of these categories. If the applicant for grant of class IT is not µ pay the age of 18 years old, exit-on required the written consent of the person holding the e-PI µ eleia, which is provided on the application. "
4. The second paragraph of case IV of Fri. 2 article 8 of Presidential Decree 51/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "During the Exchange, the holder of a valid licence-information is not required, of publication of µ PA-up presidential decree, µ to pay fixed suc-Lee chartosi µ and parafiscal. These fees and levies paid upon renewal of the Greek driver's license. "
5. The second subparagraph of paragraph 1 article 9 of Decree 51/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "For the duration of the penalty of restriction or suspension µ validity or deduction or cancellation of driving system, µ allowed foreign exchange authorization in Greek, since it has the regu-tion by µ resident in Greece, in order to ylopoii µ-ated µ these restrictions."
6. Article 9 of Decree 51/2012 added direc-ing 3 as follows: "3. Driving licences shall not be granted to a person-which has normal residence in Greece by µ, whether it has sub-display state-µ f-member of the European Union or Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein suc-toia sanction, which does not allow it to get a driver's license in that State."
20 7. The Fri. 1 of article 17 of Decree 51/2012 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 1. Offenders the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 11 of the Ordinance this µ, a penalty of imprisonment from 1 up to 6 µ µ months.»
8. The Presidential Decree 51/2012 article 21a is added as akoloy-familiarise: «Article 21a (article 15 of Directive 2006/126/EC) (a) Mutual Assistance µ µ or by decision of the Minister of development, Com-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks thespizo-ing the technical specifications, as well as the procedures for the application of Union µ license driving network-ing µ e to ensure surveillance and e-control of each class issued , antallasse-Tai, replaced, renewed or removed and determined-holds information requirements of µ aliens Áñ-s. "
9. The third paragraph of national code 114 of Regulation No 136/66 µ case 12 paragraph 3 of Annex a-tosh I µ, is replaced as follows: "If, whatever µ as has been in the US driving license-rapanw classes, which were administered before 10 September November 2008 µ, µ still transferred to each authorisation annex annex I to Decree µ µ d-FL Ying this which form is issued in replacement of the old form, for whatever reason, creditor-µ of the licensee acquired the service of 12 months driving so µ and deleted the code designated or µ-obtain a certificate of Professional Capacity provision µ-HTI (P.E.I.) original EPI µ. '
10. The second subparagraph of paragraph 3 of the annex-the VI system µ of PD 51/2012 shall be replaced as follows: "the duration of the testing Asian and µ distance TRANS-nyetai must be sufficient to assess the skills and behaviour laid down in µ point point 2 µ of this annex µ. '
11. paragraphs (a) and (d) in the case of 2.2. the First Section "Medical Examination candidate drivers and Drivers" of chapter I of Annex III programme of µ PD 51/2012 (first 101) are replaced by the following: "(a)) Of candidate drivers who exceeded the 65th year of age and going to the been-CIDE, for first time, driver's license, as well as o-digwn, which exceeded 80 years old and going to renew their driver's license." " d) drivers that are required for the renewal of a driving licence if the previous information µ examination was from D.I.E.. Excluded drivers who examined-these from D.I.E. for initial authorisation driving-ing µ after the 65th year of age and drivers µ µ e motor problems, who instead of D.I.E., µ can be evaluated by a State Institution µ d which ascho-µ µ leitai systems complement the work of driving competence assessment of persons with disabilities µ µ s, µ µ e problems ATA mobi-Ness or female genital mutilation-limb tip number µ or µ µ dual financing scheme rather than type problems (such as the CHARIOTEER Center/e. i. a. a.) , or the level µ µ the D.I.E. the organ, which has authorizations, as appropriate dem for the purpose of the relevant provisions. "
12. Annex µ a V of Decree 51/2012 (first 101) is replaced-by ' as follows: ' annex V minimum requirements driver training for Bo-la vehicles of category b µ µ µ µ e towing does Eno egi-µ µ µ quo on permissible mass exceeding 750 kg, whatever-Tan the combined figure µ exceed 3,500 kg and if yes-less or equal µ of 4,250 kg (last sentence of indent (f) of paragraph 1 of article 3).
1. The total duration of the theoretical and practical training of drivers is set to at least seven (7) hours.
2. Content of µ driver training.
The driver training covers the knowledge, I-kanotites and µ procession as described in
item 2 of Annex II, programme µ and antistoi-Hess requirements referred to in point 7 of that Annex µ.
Particular attention shall be given to:-the potential for legal traffic µ vehicles µ, in judge-RIA safety towing vehicle and trailer µ µ µ e machines-(µ µ number coupling mechanism), correct loading and on e-xoplis µ what security.
The practical part of the training includes µ µ µ tests the following parts: acceleration, deceleration, HCO-sthoporeia, braking, stopping distance, changing lanes, brake/avoid, trailer swing µ µ biochemical machines, disconnect trailer µ µ proposed proposed by the motor vehicle µ µ s and reconnect, µ-level commitment.
-The applicant must perform the practical part of education µ and showcases the skills and behaviour on public µ µ µ s public way.
-Vehicle issues µ sets used for µ r µ education fall within the category of license to justify for which-has applied the interested-party µ. '
Article 51 National Board µ has road safety The first sentence of para. 4 Article 1 of law No. 3897/2010 (Α΄ 217) is replaced as follows: "With a decision of the Minister of Development, Com-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, defined by the President and the members of µ µ E.S.O.A. the alternate-gain."
Article 52 Financial legal issues µ µ µ e on driving licences and certificates professional vocational competence µ 1. For the costs of the initial authorisation to justify a µ-of categories am or A1 or A2 or s or B, as well as for the expansion of the category b in µ k from categories C or D or C1 or D1 paid the Po-so fifty (50) euros which is income of the regular Budget for State µ. The same Po-so paid and for each renewal of a µ-Tosh.
2. For the grant or renewal of any category of driving licence, or for the issuance of driver's license copy-Fu paid a fixed fee paper-21 CE µ and para-fiscal levy, as defined in the relevant provisions.
3. For each µ k primary medical examination candidate driver or driver, the interested person shall pay (a) µ µ remuneration in doctor who performs this examination, equal with the µ amount applicable every time threshold (a) remuneration of the µ µ µ µ e data outsourced contractor the public doctors for µ episke-quest in the infirmary. Doctors in State hospitals or sovereign µ institutions health centres referred to in paragraph 1.4 of Annex III µ of PD 51/2012 are both based on employment-compensation paid to µ.
4. To address the costs of conducting µ project examination of candidate drivers and guides for any exam qualification and conduct candidate Coun-fioy µ Wizard or wizard except acquiring Vocational Certificate vocational Capacity µ (P.E.I.), u-bid and for every theoretical examination, paid the amount of ten (10) euros respectively, and APO-is income of the regular Budget for µ-Alloys.
With a view to guide µ µ µ participate in examinations for the issue of a certificate of professional vocational µ Nifty-Ness (P.E.I.) original EPI µ, independent of Ms.-tigorias drivers that either holds or will of been-CIDE, pays for each theory test acquisition of P.E.I. (passengers or goods issues µ µ), as well as for each e-examination qualifications and driver behaviour µ sum of twenty (20) Euro respectively , which is income of the regular budget of the State. µ
5. To print any driving licence category paid the sum of thirty (30) euro which is income of the regular budget in the State. µ
6. In any case, copy version opoiasdi-never category a driving licence has been lost or stolen, shall be paid, in addition to the necessary amount for the printing of the license and the amount of thirty (30) euro, which represents revenue of a regular Job-included the State µ.
The above amount is not paid in case of loss of your driver's license due to partial µ (fracturing) or total car theft or destruction by fire or flood µ µ yra evidenced by documents Nos µ authority.
7. Financial µ amounts referred to in paragraph 1-plane 1, 4, 5 and 6 of this article shall phase out-µ µ e joint decision of the Ministers of Economic Development and µ, µ s Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Meta-times and networks.
8. Article 13 of Decree 51/2012 and paragraph 1.5 of Annex III µ of PD 51/2012 shall be repealed.
Article 53 amendments to Presidential Decree 74/2008 (Duke 112) 1. In article 3 of Decree 74/2008 added direc-3A aircraft as follows: "Whenever the drivers of above exclusions µ s wishes to acquire P.E.I., obliged to CBA-loythisoyn process initial EPI µ. '
2. The Fri. 5 article 6 of Presidential Decree 74/2008 is replaced-by as follows: "5. The theoretical examination is carried out by two liloys of the self employed-Transport and Communication Service-dates of regional Unity, and belong in at least one-in the category, if they have a baccalaureate waste water-keioy or exataxioy Gymnasio µ or µ equal unlimited St school, of which at least one technician. The µ members of EPI-µ µ e TEM together their alternates, appointed µ e a-judgment of the competent Transport Manager of µ Peri-NAL section. "
3. The Fri. 7 article 6 of Presidential Decree 74/2008 (Duke 112) Ms-targeitai.
4. The first subparagraph of para. 5 article 7 of Decree 74/2008 is replaced as follows: "After the completion of periodic training, Managers-Director of School Curriculum/P.E.I. Center who is the competent responsible µ to establish and Implementa-tion" of µ µ periodic training system of fo-rea, sign the relevant certificates of successful monitoring of µ. '
Article 54 amendment to p.d. 207/2002 (first 194)
In article 11 of presidential decree 208/2002 added direc-Voss 4 which reads as follows: ' 4. Until established periodic technical control-audio µ µ proposed proposed towing µ e maximum allowed µ µ µ I mass information-kroteri or equal to 3500 kg and in order to use µ o-µ switched to training class each year, subject to mandatory inspection by the appropriate competent authority µ y-Ministry of transport and communications of Region-ing Sections issuing a relevant certificate activity list-lilotitas µ e provided that the towing vehicle testing µ µ d Asia category b assumes has been granted-as an educational vehicle inspection suitability. "
Article 55 Issues µ µ Inspectors plan Body Systems Auditors 1. The third subparagraph of para. Article 19 of law No. 2693/1998 (first 289) is replaced as follows: "the inspectors Inspectors should be permanent µ µ µ class IP officials e extent µ what at least Fourth and 12 recognized a µ µ public service or public Apofoi-IE the HDMS µ µ e at least four years service after graduation, who have distinguished themselves for their systematic training professional µ, the official e-pidosi and morals."
2. At the end of para. 5 article 177 of n. 3686/2008 (first 116) added paragraph as follows: "the previous settings µ µ proposed subparagraph have e-pharmaceutical and µ for inspectors-Inspectors of the College-µ-Controller Inspectors plan of Development Fund, Ministry of competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks."
Article 56 Amendment of l. 1955/1991 (Duke 112) after Fri. 8 article tenth of l. 1955/1991 (Duke 112), add new paragraphs as follows: "9. In cases where it has already been declared anagka-CAL expropriation in favour of public or local authorities in diffe-properties and certain µ, for which no administrator has made the expropriation, made 22 necessary for executing the works subject to µ e purposes of the company It is possible as to these properties, the change in the person of µ favour the administrator expropriation, in favour of the company and its objectives. This change occurs µ µ e common α-Development Ministers decision Antagwnistikoti-Tash, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks and Ypoyr-grounds that monitor e µ µ µ concerned a legal persons, published in the Journal µ µ of Government and µ etagrafetai µ after conductive in their books e-tagrafwn µ.
10. The above case Company ypeiserche-Tai on rights and obligations µ of the anagkasti-tional expropriation, housing them, entitled-information to µ µ goes mainly into each stage proceedings conducted for this a forced apallo µ-triwsi, without written preliminary proceedings, µ e statement that Ms-tachwreitai in the minutes.
11. where in application of the abovementioned µ, the company making the favour the expropriation person, conductive expropriation becomes µ e company's expense and the expropriation is considered to syntele-sthike in favour of this. "
Article 57 ENISA Grant to cover housing needs, the Floor-number µ ganis may be sponsored, for the year 2013 onwards, µ e regular budget appropriation for µ Ministry of development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure-µ s, transport and networks. By decision No. µ CK-th Minister defined the amount of the grant and the payout process µ procedure of the relevant amount. Grant deeds of µ for the coverage of CTE-gastikwn needs during the current year shall be valid from their date of issue and hereafter.
Article 58 1. The Fri. 6 article 3 of law No. 4013/2011 (1st 204) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "6. The term of Office of members shall be extended automatically µ µ µ appointment by new. The time extension of the term of Office may not exceed µ not in every case the six (6) months µ.
The Principle µ may continue to function, rather than as a fifth µ-RA from a six months µ, if some of the members of eklei µ-cover or withdraw for any reason or apole-Soun property whereby defined, if the alternate complement µ µ States of these and other regularly µ f-Lee are sufficient for the form µ µ programming what quorum. "this paragraph is that of publication in the Journal µ µ Journal Gazette of n. 4174/2013 (first 90).
2. The Fri. 1 article 4 of law No. 4013/2011 replaced-by ' as follows: ' 1. The µ States authority in the exercise of tasks-pating links µ µ bound only by law and µ synei – disi.
The President and the members of the Authority's members, µ is channel-Rousse and full-time are not therefore suspended the exercise of any s µ I-sthoy or µ µ µ isthoy public sector or lawyers behave more like each µ s-dispensing or any other professional µ vocational Act-activity. The µ States dedicated full-time AMM-employment holding any fre µ µ µ the location pay, exempt, during their term of Office, from the obligation to exercise the duties of their position.
The alternate µ µ effectively States of Authority may not conduct any fre µ istho µ or µ istho µ public direct public func-toyrgi µ s or any other professional dramatic µ Activ-activity that is not compatible with the µ µ property and Ms-thikonta µ member of the authority. In particular it is not permitted to provide rechoyn service under the free exercise of the profession µ or µ their right to behave more like each anathetoy-petitioned authorities or to natural or legal persons which µ Sy µ-participate in tender µ µ s or conclude public CVP µ µ-bases. Not constitute incompatible µ bibasto for alternate-HTI µ µ States the principle that the exercise of teaching tasks Academic µ f-all Universities µ e full or partial µ AMM-employment and the exercise of functions of µ I µ-ing Legal Council of State µ.
The µ States of authority, regular and alternate, µ is not allowed, for five (5) years µ after the expiry of their mandate to provide service f µ µ µ e pay order or µ e-any legal relationship µ, in company or undertaking over
those cases, which have handled themselves, or in which they had participated in µ µ Council decision during their term of Office. "
3. Article 4 of Decree 43/2013 (Α΄ 79) is replaced as follows: ' necessary for the operation of EAADISY and the fulfillment of its mission, credits, included in annual budget of µ. '
4. The first subparagraph of para. 2 of article 12 of Decree 123/2012 (first 216) is replaced as follows: ' In Thessalonica Office allocated µ o-ing four (4) from the existing relevant µ or µ µ reactions recommend this special scientific posts and address staff specialties µ µ financial Chief Economist or # µ or µ f-Nash engineering of which will be headed by the regional office. The place of µ Proista of Thessaloniki Regional Office assigns able Chief-µ t µ or µ order of authority. The Regional Office of Thessaloniki and µ µ allocated annually to a current post µ µ informed everything-NI µ th IP industry personnel Administrative – Economic µ I-nel. "
5. At the end of para. 1 of article 17 and of Fri. 3 article 18 of Decree 123/2012, subparagraph is added as follows: "when first applying provisions of µ para-graph, the choice becomes a matter of priority-INCE personnel serving in Principle at the time of selection."
6. The sixth subparagraph of para. 1 article 11 of law No. 4013/2011 shall be replaced as follows: "the provisions of this Act do not apply to th µ µ µ Council decision on bases that fall within the scope of µ µ of n. 3971/2011 (Duke 137) µ, bases which are excluded by law the µ µ µ that in accordance with articles 17 and 24 of these, as well as in the µ µ agreements under article 346 of the Treaty on the functioning of the Ev-European Union (TFEU) , including µ µ µ and including the base µ awarded by Authorities into Service of Exter-Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the Central Agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and classified as secret or the conclusion and execution of 23 must be accompanied by special safety measures µ rity. By a joint decision of the Ministers of Administrative Reform µ and e-Government, National Competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks and of substantive Minister responsible there µ Bal-encouraged in particular the µ bases that are excluded from the IP-field application of this µ µ µ e, according to the above. "
Article 59 On Fri. 4 article fifth bus n. µ 2436/1996 (first 192) added cases x and XI as follows: "i. expenditure on compensation for victims of State or private µ EP-gastiriwn carrying out sample checks in the ATA organisa-µ µ measurement rules or sample ATA products sent to µ-encouraged by the direction of metrology of General Linear µ µ µ by e-commerce, the Ministry of development, Compe-nistikotitas, µ s Infrastructure , Transport and networks.
(k). Buy fuel issues µ µ samples and other products to carry out quantitative or metrological µ s-INCE Metrology General address Lines by µ µ µ e commerce, the Ministry of development, Competitive-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks. "
Article 60, The first sentence of para. 2 of article 12 of law 3893/2010 (Α΄ 217), which has been added in para. 6 article 1 of Legislative Decree No. 511/1970 (1st 91) as force µ e s modifying this µ e on Fri. 1 of article 114 of law No. 4070/2012 (first 82), is replaced by the following: "facilities for the disposal of liquid and gaseous fuels-µ s, vehicle workshops, laundry-µ lipantiriwn µ commitment level and spaces that serve means µ µ µ transport provision-angular resolution of PUBLIC companies AE and AE ATTIKO METRO and those falling in n. 2963/2001 (1st 268), and µ s agencies of local self-government (MUNICIPALITIES) and their businesses , and existing meet or odd µ µ-view GF cutting µ µ and Sy µ µ objectively bulky pressure and bio mass µ, sited within a axosta µ-their civil, notwithstanding the relevant provisions para resident and µ function as have, for five (5) years from the strength of this, if equipped with a CER-fire atmosphere. "
Article 61 1. The Fri. 1 of article 43 of law. 4049/2012 (first 35) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "1. To tackle µ incidental expenses and additional costs of all kinds, prokaloy-ing from the actual triggering the µ µ µ group visits to museums and archaeological sites, the expiry of µ predetermined view their hours µ, is inserted in The Greek-µ archaeological resources Fund and Apallo-triwsewn (T.A.P.A.) , by the organisers, a-ntapodotiko Finally, whose Manager, to cover-get relevant exceptional expenses and additional MA-diaper, made from above The µ. The height of α-ntapodotikoy end of the earlier proposed subparagraph µ, in proportion to the prokaloy µ a one-off costs and additional costs for out of hours operation of archaeological sites and museums, µ µ e specified joint decision of the Minister of Economic Affairs of µ Per – payer Minister of education and religious and ethnic backgrounds µ, µ s culture and Sport µ. With what µ µ decision may occasion therefor-revaluation increase of µ reward end of previous proposed subparagraph µ. '
2. The Fri. 2 article 3 of law No. 4109/2013 (16) anti-becomes as follows: ' 2. µ e staff an employment relationship under private laws-th indefinite duration of "The Fund Management Pistwse µ-s for carrying out of archaeological Works" (T.D.P.E.A.E.) repealed provisions of µ PA-rondos article µ µ is transferred in a supervised by Deputy Minister of education and religious and ethnic backgrounds, µ-culture and Sport µ µ regulation , # persons private µ bi-principle, under the name one µ: "National Theatre", "National Waste-scope Stage», «National Museum of contemporary art ', ' El-liniko µ digital cinema Cinema Center" and "European policy tistiko Center of Delphi."
The transportation and distribution µ µ or µ staff persons in the previous proposed subparagraph becomes µ µ e from-
phase of the Deputy Minister of education and religious and ethnic backgrounds-µ µ, Culture and sport, µ, which osieye µ-Tai in Journal Journal Gazette µ, corresponding to the operational needs of each # legal person µ.
By decision of the same Minister, summary of which-let us public µ µ Journal published in Journal of the Government, the above staff seconded, notwithstanding the relevant provisions, the General Directorate of Antiquities and cultural heritage preservation µ µ µ general lines of Culture Directorate of the Ministry of education µ and s-µ of religious and ethnic backgrounds, Cultures and Sport µ µ and, at the same time, wherefore-thetai towards meeting the needs of Scientific advice e µ-pitropwn (E.e.) of the first indent of paragraph 6 of this article where he provides his services.
The posting and placing of the same staff expire simultaneously µ e abolition of Scientific advances µ Epi-committees referred to in paragraph 7 of this article.
For this purpose issued relevant declaratory acts-ment Deputy Minister of education and religious and ethnic backgrounds µ s-, Culture and Sport µ µ.
The µ payroll staff during the a-pospasis and disposal shall be borne by the budget of µ µ µ Line Directorate General Culture of Ministry Paidei µ-let and religious and ethnic backgrounds, cultures, µ µ µ and Sport Agency.
3. The case of Fri. 3 article 3 of law No. 4109/13 is repealed. Cases (b) and (c) of this paragraph in cases considered anarith µ I and II.
4. After the end of the subparagraph in the case of paragraph II. 13 article 10 of law No. 3207/2003 (1st 302) fine-thetai subparagraph as follows: "the Public Manager µ µ Conservatory school certificate may conduct and the Annex, whatever his µ No 1291/2000, where µ located within the limits of the same Municipality µ.
5. The Fri. 21 Article 3 of law No. 2273/1994 (1st 223) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "21. The administrative use of the theatres beginning on 1 January of each year and ends on 31 December of the year µ-this. Specifically, the financial year which began on 1 September µ December 2012 ends on the 31st of December JV µ-2013, i.e. has yperdwdeka µ month duration. "
24 Article 62 1. a) after the entry into force of this law µ th IP-rierchontai ex letter µ µ to the State system in channel-RIT ownership the land of parameters t µ or µ of the European conventional network "own-Patras-Athens-Thessaloniki-Evzoni-Salonika" (PATHE) of the sloping red µ-Bo Axios through Border Stations µ what Evzones, µ etabibasthikan from the public in Anonymous µ µ µ Ec farm company and management English Car-Road µ µ s S.a. with the distinctive title T.E.O. S.a. under the µ Fri. 1 article 5 of Law 2915/2001 (1st 178), in which includes items taken and µ referred-ing in the second subparagraph of paragraph.
(b)) the above transfer occurs from the µ µ EDF-writing record µ of the inventory was developed, in-line with µ µ (e) paragraph 5 of article 5 of the above law, µ v t µ or µ s that contain peri-writing of hereby transferred µ µ akini involved-and e µ µ µ real rights. The actual transcribing-µ µ out free of charge by the public at the latest within µ µ month after entry into force of this law µ.
c) µ µ transfers and changes of this arti-article exempt from any tax, fee, levy, as well as rights, rights in favour of the µ µ St. or opoioydipo-Te third.
d) As value for the shaping of µ µ one equity JV-falaioy of T.E.O. S.a., after the above µ µ transfer, the value µ where µ µ µ manufacture a paragraph 1 of this article the haunted property-valued files, registered in µ µ µ e with the Fri. 4 Article 5 of Law 2915/2001.
2. The imposition of toll fees on t µ or µ of BAC-BASIC from a/k Axios – frontier Stations µ what Evzone's outfit I-managing, in the interval µ s to exploit this by The µ asset development fund of the S.A., µ µ e becomes a decision of the Minister of Development, a-ntagwnistikotitas, µ s Infrastructure, transport and TRANS-ktywn. With that decision determined the concen-KRI µ altitude and the way of collecting tolls, the way separation of µ µ vehicles of categories and posts function of µ s toll station.
Article 63 µ Council filling article 30 of codification of public construction law No.1 µ µ concessionaires (n. 3686/2008) article 30 of coding # Ka-taskeyis µ law public works projects µ, µ ratified article first n. 3686/2008, paragraph 11 shall be added as follows: ' 11. In the manufacturing bases µ µ public works projects e-pharmaceutical µ the provisions of the civil code, unless otherwise specified in the µ him as every time force. "
Article 64 arbitration procedure In n. 3614/2007 (I 267) article 25A is added as follows: ' article 25A Arbitration 1. In µ µ funded cofinancing Council expected µ µ public works projects in which the developer and/or Institution is public taskeyis Ka-public undertaking of µ n. 3429/2005, on which dispute resolution procedure lay-considered the provisions of articles 76 and 77 of the n. 3686/2008 or in articles 12 and 13 of law No. 1414/1984, all disputes arising between µ the developer and/or vector construction and Contractor from the application or interpretation of µ µ interpretation of the relevant contract Public µ µ In St. project or Loyola µ or µ this, each ' duration, from the entry into force of this onwards, two-nantai, µ e Developer's option or Regenerative-Hou, µ µ e, according to the procedure laid down in paragraph 3, to e-pilyontai µ e the arbitration procedure set out in paragraph 5 of the present.
2. Declarations to be opened after the issues µ-into force of this part, µ µ e atodo-µ µ restricted Council's public works projects µ µ can be pre-stands for the settlement of disputes the µ, demand either of articles 76 and 77
of n. 3686/2008 or arbitration of BAC-up article.
3. Selecting an arbitration of this article becomes µ e written declaration-proposal, notification-procedure shall always µ µ e Judicial Epi µ bailiff, the contractor µ µ-contracting and in supervising the developer.
Minister, on any rule within apokleisti-TEM period µ µ 30 the parties the above-mentioned Minister. All these differences, which the µ-contracting parties chose µ when the above pre-action in the process of arbitration of this arti-article will be resolved in line with µ µ e the following provisions.
If the Contracting Parties µ µ choose writing, as above, the Diaiti procedure of working, this procedure, as described in para-graphs 4 and 5, will now apply µ and for all other differences that may arise hereafter µ e-Tween of the Contracting Parties involved µ µ.
4. The contractor before appeal in the process of Diaiti-tion, must submit an objection. The plea carries – Tai µ µ exclusive period within fifteen (15)-µ days after the contractor has taken full knowledge of an act or omission of the contractor µ µ proposed By parties affecting legal interest the µ µ µ practiced and e e-pidosi from the contractor relevant document µ e dikasti-red EPI µ bailiff towards the contractor subcontract µ µ Eno Part, as represented µ t µ as legal. The contractor will subcontract µ µ Eno Part h-pochreoytai, within two (2) months of µ to this over-dose of Objection, to adopt and notify µ e di-kastiko EPI µ bailiff to the contractor the relevant decision-marking. In case the objection is rejected in whole or part or µ objecting the abovementioned time limit, the µ µ Contractor may use the GRI-dure of arbitration, in accordance with the µ µ provisions of the PA-ragrafoy 5. The time-limit for the exercise of µ to object and the time limit for issuing µ decision on ensta-ing, inhibit the µ a recourse to proce-dure of arbitration. Exercise Objection or diexagw-land arbitration does not suspend the execution of the tasks of the relevant contract µ In µ µ o-Public Convention 25 wheat project. Exceptionally, the contractor is not preliminary-Tai to object to, for example, those differences have or-public surfaced by µ when the choice of Arbitration Procedure, for which it has already rejected, explicitly or implicitly, the contractor's complaint, filed in accordance with SC-µ µ (e) the provisions of article 76 or Arti-article 12 of Law 1438/1984.
5. any party that considers that there is dispute resolution can use µ arbitration procedure within a time-limit µ thirty (30) days from the µ µ µ-date performance to date this decision of anti-µ µ proposed By parties on the Objection or apra expiryofthe ktoy-th month period µ µ, µ µ in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4 of this article , µ e filing on submission of the dispute to arbitration of which shall be notified to the other party. The request-this contains a clear description of the dispute and Hori-in µ what Arbitrator on behalf of applicant µ. Instead the application fora-compulsorily to the President of the Council of State, µ, who will conduct the draw of paragraph 7.
6. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of three (3) Referees. Each party will appoint one Arbitrator. In IP-µ µ riptwsi the appointment for a Referee from the defendant the application within eight (8) days of µ to this service of the application on submission of the dispute to arbitration, the second Referee appointed for µ of the defendant by the President of the Council of State, µ e-within ten (10) days of µ taking the relevant request-ing of the applicant.
7. The President of the Council of State µ within three (3) days of µ when the above notification to him of the request, µ e sets draw as Umpire, In some State, including µ µ µ including the Dur-droy and Vice-Presidents.
8. The arbitration shall be conducted in Athens, in Greek and is governed by the provisions of 867 to 903 µ of the code of civil procedure. The Court applied µ waive the terms hereof and the provisions of the text added Greek µ # legislation. µ The decision taken by the Arbitrators included µ in majority. The arbitral tribunal bi-kaioytai, under pending µ recovery in this dispute, ordering the execution of relevant factual basis µ µ osy-Ossein and issue and temporary anasto-bi.
9. The arbitral award shall fix the costs of Bi-aitisias and µ µ rather real expertise, where appropriate and the distribution µ or in parts. The decision shall be issued as soon as possible and µ of partners-saron (4) months from the µ µ µ µ appointment date date of Epi-referee. The arbitral tribunal may, at the request of-suction of either party or on the initiative of µ, to extend this period for material reason µ.
10. The arbitral award is s µ EES enforceable, not subject to appeal and µ µ is binding for both Parties, which explicitly assumes the obligation to direct µ µ µ µ Council where their branches. Exceptionally e-llow invalidity proceedings of an arbitral award on the grounds referred to in article 897 of Mr. Paul d.. If the execution of the arbitral decision-ing it is probable risk of harm which the APO-situation is irreparable or difficult to repair in a situation-SI µ the µ µ can be ordered at the request of one of the parties total or partial µ suspension of the execution of the contested decision declaring the µ µ e a supply-nalogis warranty or guarantee if the lawsuit and then consider-suction is manifestly reasonable µ or be subject to the enforcement of the judgment by the guarantee of nikisa-DOS.
11. where µ µ µ the participation during the arbitration proceedings or µ the signature for any reason the arbitration decision by an arbitrator, it is sufficient to mention that fact µ in the decision, which shall be signed by the Umpire.
12. The Arbitration procedure does not preclude the possibility of the parties to pursue parallel the compromise resolution of µ µ dispute between them, have them-without these efforts to resolve to have as betting-Les µ a suspension of that process or the time of µ, unless it is expressly contrary written agreement µ-Council of the parties.
13. a) the provisions of paragraph 1 may be e-pharmaceutical µ differences cross, already-µ occurs pursuant to a dispute for between the usual µ µ the abovementioned Council µ µ base Public works projects, from application or interpretation µ µ µ interpretation of relative In Public contract public Project or µ µ µ or Loyola, µ until the entry into force of this article If these differences has not already taken place the macro-atiriw discussion of any redress to be granted to the contractor before a court, in accordance with the µ µ provisions-provisions of article 77 of law No. 3686/2008 or in article 13 of Law 1438/1984.
(b)) For any of the aforementioned Council public public µ µ P-Wu does not have surfaced differences between the µ µ µ Wahl-Lo Parts µ data until the entry into force of this, for the differences that may arise hereafter, the select-land of the parties referred to in paragraph 3 for the arbitration procedure will's within µ exclu-µ a deadline attractive, two (2) months of the written µ dilw-the first dispute. If the first diff-ing, which surfaced after µ the entry into force of the present, the µ µ Contracting Parties opt in recourse to a dispute settlement procedure that pre-see µ e this, this procedure will now apply µ and for all the other aforementioned differences between the µ µ µ Contracting Parties involved.
(c)) For any of the aforementioned Council public public µ µ P-Wu have already surfaced differences between the µ µ µ Wahl-Lo Parts µ data until the entry into force of this, for these anakypsases differences, the choice of the parties to the arbitration procedure will's within exclusive µ µ a period two (2) µ-Kinshasa since the entry into force of this. In this case, the aforementioned Council agreement of µ µ µ involved With contracting-projects for the choice of µ µ quo provisions of this dispute settlement procedure, without prejudice to the provisions of the first indent of para-graph, including µ is taken and a statement of the contractor of the Project, claiming that µ µ e which will FA-raiteitai from any EC µ already exercised by the objection , demand for treatment or action, and that will make within a reasonable time to any required information for that purpose µ action before the competent Court µ or µ relevant authority ".
26 Article 65 Minor posts regarding radio stations emission µ µ s 1. Until the issuance of the notice of the E.S.R. Fri. 7 article 8 of n. 3592/2007 (first 161), radio stations which µ mean µ t µ as a no. as Func-toyrgoyntes, in line with µ µ e case II of Fri. 7 article 5 of law 3592/2007 may use any s µ and secondary emissions allowance, µ positions beyond the planned including µ the permit or in a certificate issued under article 53 µ of law 2773/1999 (295 A΄) or the request for issue of the certificate or any other document of Principle that Ho-complemented the certificate and in the subwoofer-ualification maps , where due to geo orfologikwn µ or other self-specificities µ is not technically feasible to optimal coverage of geographical region which covers. Secondary posts regarding µ emission permitted to turn-ing and outside # µ which refers to the DP-baiwsi issued under article 53 µ of n. 2798/1999. After the issuance of the notice of proposed subparagraph µ previous, these radio stations-µ s still may use µ or disposing and secondary positions, where µ emission allowance apply µ µ Council participation in the relevant tender procedure and by version of µ relevant permits or aporripti-ment decisions by E.S.R., in line with µ µ e article 8 of n. 3592/2007.
2. The above use secondary emission allowance allowed µ positions µ µ only after approval of the h-poyrgoy development, competitiveness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks, provided that inter-ensure the uninterrupted and safe operation of any other # s µ µ as a functioning network or service.
3. For the purposes of approval of previous paragraph the quo µ µ institution submits to the general lines of µ µ µ general telecommunications and Postal funds Tau Ministry of development, Competitiveness, Sub-µ s structure, transport and networks application to use Sy-children fav µ µ emission allowance positions, accompanied by Te-µ chniki µ, µ e study which documented documented optimal camera µ-lypsi of the geographical region in which emit µ say and ensures that their use does not establish µ µ intervention frequency channels of shots E.P.T. S.a., in communications of the Armed forces, µ y-piresias civil aviation, as well as to each oth-Lo # t µ µ µ operating stations as what network or service. The technical study µ should at a minimum include µ takes the following information: a) µ µ d radiation pattern keraiosy-to µ, b) force µ emission emission (eirp), c) theoretical scope-coverage in the secondary position regarding µ emissions, based on Ms-talliloy recognized order template, µ d) list with a µ-kribeis coordinates µ (GGRS ' 87) of emission locations-µ.
4. The emissions allowance µ power (eirp) of minor posts regarding µ emissions do not exceed the validity of the position regarding µ emission from which each radio station number impression given by µ µ µ already in accordance with IP µ e permission s-
drysis, installation and operation or confirmation # µ µ t th operation and relevant maps sychnoti-of.
5. Radio stations µ s in paragraph 1, the-who emit µ say already at the entry into force of such a-DOS article and from other posts regarding µ emission, in addition to undertaking µ in the permit or in the relevant bebai-ing # µ µ t th their operation and in the full-frequency, Tess is considered to emit µ µ µ t say no as from the specific cases µ µ emission emission locations If, within three (3) µ months from the entry into force of this article shall submit to the General Secretariat µ µ Tilepikoinw Line-dates and Postal funds µ of the Ministry of development, a-ntagwnistikotitas, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks request for approval referred to in paragraph 2 for specific fringe µ µ emission emission locations that already use of stand-alone µ, accompanied by technical µ µ study, in line with µ µ paragraph 3. Until the expiry of that time-limit µ no penalty for already established µ minor posts emissions-µ.
6. where the granting of µ above approval, and any secondary use case issues µ emission emission reli-in violation of the provisions of the PA-rondos, the statutory levies provided µ µ o Su-rwseis.
7. In the second subparagraph of paragraph 15 article 6 of law 2328/1995 (first 159) µ after the phrase "for five (5) hours each day ' µ ' µ is added the condition that at the time of networking will indicate-77(1) per µ µ emission broadcasting half an hour the distinctive title of µ, µ stations in which there is networking, and the fre-start, duration and end of time networking".
Article 66 amendment of article 100 of the codification of public construction law No.1 µ µ concessionaires (n. 3686/2008) 1. The important point i µ of case v of Fri. 8 laid down in article 100 of the encoding of # legislation construction µ-price public works projects ratified µ µ r n. 3686/2008 s-ntikathistatai as follows: «i. Total equity (J.k. to all Sub-charges (Rh). As total equity (J.k.) La-µ µ the size mentioned in the PA-control auxiliary of µ µ including registered in m. e. OP. construction firm, as "total equity", after a µ-subtract Special Duty-free Provisions criminal Te chnikwn µ-business, at t µ or µ s such that is not fo-rologithei, resulting from the proposed capital and µ ' Po-Samson who proorizo encouraged to increase the share capital letters-th ". The above financial µ blocks resulting from the economic situation of µ µ previous year or a-INCE temporary financial situation attested µ s-INCE statutory auditor and µ is published before the Sub shot of the application. For the separation of Specific Geographical µ-rologitwn µ Reserve pensions business techniques and determining the µ t µ or µ which has been taxed and not removed from the "total equity", a-require special certificate of Auditor.
As total liabilities is the sum of short-term µ µ s and µ µ s long-term ypochrewse-s of the business, with the exception of µ µ µ s-long-term liabilities that do not concern bank lending µ everything everything-how they are identified by a certificate from the Chartered auditor-gkti, afairoy the actual µ µ of sworn auditor gkti amount of data requirements from µ µ µ ¢ CVP-tions works. ".
27 2. The second subparagraph of point ii of the case point µ v of paragraph 8 of article 100 of the encoding of #-µ µ legislation construction of public works projects, which ratified the µ n. 3686/2008 shall be replaced as follows: "sustainability indicators for µ undertakings during-are the ranks fourth, fifth, sixth and under-payment µ seventh µ must be J.k./Rh > 0.6 and Cc/B.Y. > 0.8".
3. The Fri. 9 of article 100 of the encoding of #-public construction law µ µ µ concessionaires ratified with law No. 3686/2008 shall be replaced as follows: ' 9. sustainability indicators µ, as defined in article 58 and article 99 of this code, tested annually submitted the µ µ shall report activity and must be adhered to and in the regular and extraordinary business review of m. e. et seq..
Especially and only for µ first application of µ paru River-adjustment µ and you with respect to the applications information wish µ-location activity, enable ergoli-optical company which does not cover the minimum thresholds of sustainability indicators µ, submit to the competent Agencies µ-directive, within four (4) months of µ the end of sub-submit billing, financial statements µ ω µ-OLAF employees of statutory auditor to units-the minimum coverage limits sustainability indicators-µ.
In case of failure of µ minimum indicators as above, followed the procedure f-ktaktis µ initiative review of the service, which will be completed within four (4) months µ from the expiry of the above period µ.
In case ypobibas µ µ or deletion due to the by-licence of the above indices, referred to µ µ after eh-ktakti review, contracting businesses power-encouraged to epanakatatachthoyn, making use of coordinates-cient class Iii degree ranking held pre ypobibas µ or deleted, by submitting to the competent Department request for µ extraordinary revision µ e elements of financial statements of µ next sought economic µ µ legal usage.
By a decision of the Minister of development, Com-Ness, µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks may rate µ µ µ d each theme is recalled relevant µ PA procedure – paragraph roysas. "
4. Article 100 of the public construction law µ µ o-civil works, ratified µ r n. 3686/2008, are-Tai (11) as follows: ' 11. Where the provisions relating to m. e. OP. reference is made-ing for temporary financial statements µ, these sub-chrewtika I have written at last the µ-erolo
yagyō Tue µ months before submission of the application. "
Article 67 On Fri. 1 article 3 of law No. 3908/2011 (1st 8) pre-stithetai case (f) as follows: "(f). For investment projects involving development and bioϊsodyna genosi µ µ µ medicines pharmaceutical products s, µ forms and devices of Administration pharmaceutical products, assisted-µ µ apoteloyn expenditure expenditure for research on basis on µ µ Council with the pre-production, including excipients, compatibility assessment µ µ µ analysis methods on the emergence of the µ µ similarity with the reference product, bioϊsodyna and stability on µ µ and e Certi-poetry expenditure issues µ systems quality assurance and quality control, certification costs and guarantees-rights issues µ chyrwsis use, and costs for the transfer of know-how through µ µ µ s rights market-intellectual property rights and license µ EC etalley µ-ing. "
Article 68 paragraph. 6 article v 19.3990/2013 (A΄ 90) anti-becomes as follows: "6. in investment plans for renewable energy sources, which do not belong to hydro-electric and hybrid station µ s, in a-ntlisiota µ ieytika µ systems energy systems and on odd µ-view of energy production from biomass and biogas µ bio and submitted µ after 1 January 2015 by µ-intervention only tax incentives".
Entry into force of this article set the e-µ µ µ of ro publication of n. 4174/2013.
Article 69 the Fri. 8 of article 76 of the law No. 4169/2013 µ-not limited to cases of forced expropriations that have been or will be declared either α-nagkes EC exploitation of lignite deposits µ µ from the Ppc S.a. or successor thereof or any associated µ µ limited e-Tran-the person, in the areas referred to in by-classes of article 20 of law 2447/1996 , or the women's lobby-national inventories referred to in article 28 of law No. 3937/2011.
Article 70 para. 4 Article 5 of law No. 4169/2013 (first 90), anti-becomes as follows: "4. In applying the provisions of µ n. 3903/2010, as applicable, property belonging to the # of persons µ Fri. 4 Article 1 of law No. 590/1977 (Α΄ 147), as well as in other # public persons µ µ public or private self-principle of the Church of Greece or the Church of Crete or the Cities of the Dodecanese, understood as private property.
Real player µ investment review process, within the meaning of this law, µ may be and the ex-klisia of Greece, acting through Church Central Economic financial µ (EKYO) or the Church of Crete or the Metropolises of the Dodecanese in the limits of their functions µ. '
Article 71 28 29 entry into force this law power µ th beginning of publication in the Journal µ µ Journal Gazette, unless otherwise specified in individual provisions of µ.
Athens, 2013 the President of VOULIS EVANGELOS-VASSILIOS i. MEΪMARAKIS the Secretary-General of VOULIS SERVICES O KOINOBOYLEYTIKOY PROJECT MANAGEMENT GENERAL ATHANASIOS d. PAPAIOANNOU ATHANASSIOS K. THEODOROPOULOS
Search Translated Laws of Greece