Workshop participation Ordinance (WMVO) WMVO Ausfertigung date: 25.06.2001 full quotation: "workshops participation Ordinance of 25 June 2001 (BGBl. I S. 1297)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1. 7.2001 +++) input formula on the basis of section 144 paragraph 2 of the ninth book social code - rehabilitation and participation of disabled people - (article 1 of the law of 19 June 2001, Federal Law Gazette I p. 1046, 1047) directed the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs: table of contents section 1 scope of application, construction , Composition and tasks of the workshop Board § 1 scope article 2 construction of shop councils § 3 number of members of the workshop Board section 4 General tasks of the workshop Board § 5 participation of the workshop Board § 6 Agency § 7 disclosure rights of Council of workshop section 8 cooperation § 9 workshop Assembly section 2 choice of workshop Council subsection 1 eligibility and eligibility; Time of elections section 10 eligibility section 11 eligibility section 12 date of elections to the workshop Council subsection 2 preparation of the section 13 order of the election Board § 14 tasks of the Electoral Board § 15 creation of the list of electors section 16 notice of the list of electors section 17 objecting to the list of eligible voters 18 choice ausschreiben § 19 election proposals section 20 announcement of applicants and applicants under section 3 holding of elections section 21 voting section 22 election process article 23 determination of election results section 24 notification of elected and accept of the choice of section 25 notice the selected section 26 retention of section 27 ballots challenge to the election section 28 election protection and election expenses section 3 term of § 29 of workshop directors term of the workshop Board article 30 termination of membership in the Council of the workshop; Substitute members section 4 Executive of Council article 31 workshop chairmanship of the workshop Board § 32 convening of meetings § 33 sessions of the workshop Board § 34 resolutions of the workshop Board § 35 minutes 36 bylaws of the workshop Board § 37 personal rights and duties of the members of the workshop Board § 38 consultations § 39 costs and expenses of the workshop directors section 5 final provisions § 40 tenure of the existing workshop councils section 41 entry into force section 1 scope, establishment, composition and tasks of the workshop Board § 1 scope (1) for disabled people , due to nature or severity of their disability does not, not yet, or not yet in the General labour market can be employed and be employed to their integration into working life in the work area of recognized workshops for disabled persons as to the participation of disabled persons in working life and integration into working life in a special employee-similar legal relationship usually on the basis of a social relationship (§ 138 para 1 of the ninth book of the social code) (workshop employees) that participation by workshop workshop Affairs Councils is determined by § 139 of the ninth book of the social code regardless of the capacity of disabled people in particular according to the following rules.
(2) this Regulation shall not apply to religious communities and their institutions, as far as they have made their own equivalent regulations.
Section 2 establishment of shop Councils (1) a workshop Board is elected in workshops.
(2) rights and duties of the workshop are those of the carrier of the workshop.
§ 3 number of members of the workshop Board (1) the workshop Board consists of at least three members, in workshops with typically 200 to 400 voters from five members, in workshops with typically more than 400 voters made up of seven members.
(2) the sexes should be represented according to their numerical relationship.
§ 4 General tasks of the workshop Board (1) the workshop Council has the following general responsibilities: 1 in to ensure that the laws in force in favour of the workshop employees, regulations, accident prevention regulations and agreements reached with the workshop carried out in particular that a) labour legislation applicable to the workers similar to the special relationship between the employees of the workshop and the workshop and principles, in particular on period of employment, including part-time work, rest breaks and times of participating in measures to maintain and increase the efficiency and to the development of the personality of the Workshop employees, holiday, remuneration in case of sickness, pay on holidays, maternity protection, parental leave, privacy and limitation of liability, b) force the in particular workers similar legal relationship on the basis of the duty of care duties to cooperate and appeal rights and c) the workshop agreements; followed by the workshop
2. measures aimed at the operation of the workshop and the workshop employees, to the workshop;
3. suggestions and complaints by workshop employees to accept and, if they are entitled to work towards negotiations with the workshop on an errand; He has the relevant workshop employees about the status and the outcome of the negotiations to teach.
While he has particular interests and especially Manager - and förderungsbedürftiger workshop employees and promote the enforcement of the actual equality of women and men.
(2) in paragraph 1 No. 1 known issues between the workshop and an or a workshop employees discusses so a member of the workshop Board participates on which or whose request discussion. It is obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, unless it is exempted by the workshop employees in individual cases from this obligation over the content and subject of the discussion.
(3) the workshop Board takes into account the interests of the entrance procedure and in the field of vocational training disabled people in a reasonable and appropriate manner until this representation exists pursuant to section 36 of the ninth book of the social code.
§ 5 participation of the workshop Board (1) the workshop Board has to participate in the following matters of workshop workers: 1. questions of order in the work area of the workshop and the behavior of the workshop employees including the preparation and amendment of a so-called workshop procedure on these issues;
2. start and non-system control like the car service at the end of the daily period including rest breaks and times of participation in measures to maintain and increase the efficiency and to further develop of the personality of the workshop employees, distribution of work hours on individual days of the week and the related, temporary reduction or extension of the usual period of employment;
3. a) representation and use of the work result, especially its height the reason - and the increase amounts, under presentation of this significant economic and financial conditions;
b) in particular the preparation of the compensation principles and the introduction and application of new payment methods and changes thereto, fixing the reason - and the amounts of increase in and comparable performance-related fees, ask the design of labour charges, time, place and type of payment of salaries and design the certificate of employment remuneration;
4. statement of general principles of holiday and vacation plan, as well as determining the temporal location of leave for individual workshop workers if no consent is achieved between the workshop and the participants workshop employees
5. introduction and application of equipment, intended to monitor the behavior or performance of workshop workers;
6 regulations for the prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases, as well as about the health protection under the law or the regulations;
7. questions of the further education and training including measures to maintain and boost the performance of and to the development of the personality, as well as to promote the transition to the General labour market.
8 questions of the Board;
9 planning of new, renovations and extensions, as well as new technical installations, constraint, closure and relocation of workshop or essential parts of the workshop, fundamental changes in the Organization of the workshop and the purpose of the workshop;
10 design of workplaces, work flow and work environment as well as sanitary and lounges, introduction of new technical procedures;
11 participate in social activities for the workshop employees.
(2) in so far as the matters referred to in paragraph 1 can be controlled only uniformly for workers and shop workers, and as far as they are subject to an agreement with the operational or personnel Council or an other employee representation, or should be, have those involved on a friendly settlement to work. The complementary agreement of specific disability rules between the workshop Council and workshop remains unaffected.
(3) the workshop has to inform the workshop Council in matters in which he has a right to participate, be timely, comprehensively and in an appropriate manner and to listen to him before performing an action. Both sides have to work towards achieving agreement. Agreement cannot be produced, each page can call the Agency.
(4) further, mutually agreed forms of participation in the matters of referred to in paragraph 1 shall remain unaffected.
§ 6 (1) operator that is operator from one or an impartial, experienced in Affairs of the Workshop Chairman, agree on the workshop and the workshop Board must, and one member designated by the workshop and the workshop Board or a Committee member. An agreement not be reached, so the workshop and the workshop Council propose ever a person as Chairman or Chairman. by lot, it will be decided who is acting as the Chairman or Chairwoman.
(2) the Agency provides its decision for a settlement proposal of twelve days. It decides after oral consultation with majority of votes. The decisions of the Agency are in writing and be signed by the Chairman or the Chairman. Workshop and workshop Council can agree on further details of the procedure before the Agency.
(3) the settlement proposal of the Agency replaced the decision the workshop. The workshop is under consideration of the agreement proposal to decide definitively. Until then, there is the implementation of the action to suspend. Operator shall no decision for a settlement proposal, within the time limit referred to in paragraph 2 is the workshop's decision.
§ 7 disclosure rights of Council of workshop (1) is the workshop Council to teach in the following matters: 1 termination of workers similar rights to the workshop, transfers and conversions, 2. course and results of the parents and supervisors meeting, 3. adjustment, transfer and implementation professionals (members of the accompanying services and professionals to work and professional development) and other personnel of the workshop.
(2) the workshop has the workshop Council in matters where he has a disclosure law to teach upon presentation of the required documents in a timely manner and comprehensively. That in the cases of paragraph 1 No. 1 to receiving opinion of the Technical Committee and in this context consultation of the workshop workers remain unaffected.
Article 8 cooperation (1) the workshop, their operational or personnel Council or their other employee representation, the severely disabled representation, the representation of participants in measures in the input process and in professional education according to section 36 of the ninth book of social law book, a parents built according to § 139 paragraph 4 sentence 2 of the ninth book of the social code and carers Advisory Council and the workshop Council in the interest of the workshop employees confidently work together. The workshop and the workshop Council can take the support of disability associations represented in the workshop and trade unions as well as the associations to which the workshop is here.
(2) workshop and the workshop Board should meet usually once per month for a meeting. You have to negotiate over contentious issues with the sincere desire to the agreement and to make proposals for the settlement of differences of opinion.
§ 9 workshop meeting the workshop Council carries out at least once in a calendar year by a meeting of the workshop employees. The workshop regulations for meetings of workers will be appropriate; Part - Department meetings are allowed. The workshop Council may invite experienced individuals, as well as disabled people participate in activities in the procedures or in the field of vocational training, in agreement with the workshop on workshop issues.
Cut off 2 choice of the workshop Council subsection 1 eligibility and eligibility; Time of elections section 10 votes all workshop employees are entitled to vote, as far as they are not employees.
§ 11 eligibility all electors who are employed for at least six months in the workshop on election day are selectable. Count times of the input procedure and participate in activities in the field of vocational training.
Time of elections to the workshop Board (1) the regular elections to the workshop Board find article 12 every four years during the period from 1 October to 30 November instead, for the first time in 2001. Outside this period, elections are held when 1 the total number of members is dropped after all alternate members under the prescribed number of members of the workshop Board, 2 the workshop Council with a majority of its members has decided his resignation, 3. the choice of the workshop Board with success has been challenged or 4. a workshop advice is not yet selected.
(2) an election to the Board of the workshop has occurred outside the period laid down for the regular election, he is in the next period of regular elections to choose on the choice. The workshop Council is the term of Council of workshop at the beginning of the period set for the next regular elections yet not one year amounted to, in the next period of regular elections to choose.
Under section 2 preparing the choice section 13 order of the selection board (1) no later than ten weeks before expiry of his term the workshop Council ordered an Election Committee of three non-voters or other workshop people and one or one of them as Chairman or Chairman.
(2) a workshop Council exists in the workshop, the Election Committee and its Chairman or Chairman at a meeting of the electors are chosen. The workshop promotes the adoption; She has to invite you to this meeting. Regardless of three eligible voters can invite.
Article 14 tasks of the selection board (1) the Election Committee the election prepares and performs. The workshop has to provide a person of he trusted the Election Committee at his request from the Member of the technical staff, that supported him in the preparation and holding of elections. The Election Committee can order the workshop to his support in the conduct of voting and votes counting employees as election workers or electoral. The members of the selection board, the trusted third party and election officials and electoral have the same personal rights and obligations as the members of the workshop Board (§ 37). The confidant perceives their task regardless of instructions of the workshop.
(2) the decisions of the selection board are adopted by a majority vote of its members. Of each meeting of the selection board, a transcript is to record, which contains at least the wording of the decisions. The minutes shall be signed by the Chairman or the Chairman and another Member of the selection board or the person of trust.
(3) the selection board has the option to initiate without delay; She should take place before the day within one week, where the term of Office of the workshop Board expires.
(4) the workshop supported the Election Committee in carrying out its tasks. She gives him in particular all for making the list of voting necessary information and makes available the necessary documents.
§ 15 the list of electors which provides Election Committee a list of voters on. The voters should be listed, if necessary, with the family name and the given name, the date of the birth, in alphabetical order.
§ Be interpreted 16 notice of the list of electors that is list of voters or a copy immediately after introduction the choice of suitable up to the conclusion of the voting to place for inspection.
§ 17 opposition against the list of (1) eligible voters and other employees, a legitimate interest in an orderly election persuade voters, can insert two weeks since adoption of the election ausschreibens (sec. 18) for the Election Committee objecting to the accuracy of the list of electors.
(2) referred to in paragraph 1 the selection board decides whether appeals immediately. He holds the appeal to be well-founded, he corrected the list of voters. The decision is immediately notified to the person who filed an objection; the decision must be received by it no later than on the day before the vote.
(3) after expiry of the opposition period, the Election Committee to check on their completeness and the list of electors. Furthermore, can after expiry of the opposition period the list of voters only for spelling mistakes, reveal mistakes in registration in good time the appeals or when entering or leaving a voter or a voter to be adjusted to the day before the start of voting or supplemented.
§ 18 choice ausschreiben (1) no later than six weeks before the election the Election Committee adopts a choice ausschreiben, that is to sign by which or the Chairman and at least one other Member of the selection board. It must contain: 1. the date of its adoption, 2.
the names and photos of members of the election Board, 3. the conditions of eligibility for the workshop Council, 4. the note where and when are the list of electors and this regulation for inspection, 5. the note, that only can choose who is entered in the list of electors, and that appeals against the list of voters just before the expiry of two weeks since the adoption of the electoral ausschreibens the selection board can; be lodged in writing or for transcript the last day of which is period to specify, 6 the call to submit election proposals within two weeks after the adoption of the electoral ausschreibens the selection board; be the last day which is period to specify, 7 that minimum number of voters, which supports a proposal must (§ 19 clause 2), 8 the note that voting on the nominations is bound and that only such nominations shall be considered timely (number 6) are submitted, 9 determining the place where the election proposals to complete the voting by posting or otherwise appropriately announced , 10th place, day and time of voting, 11 12 to leave the place, at the appeals, election proposals and other declarations to the Electoral Committee are the location and the time of the counting of the vote and the meeting of the selection board, in the result of the election is finally determined.
(2) a copy or a print of choice ausschreibens is from the date of its adoption until election day on one or more appropriate, unhinge the voter-to-reach areas of the Election Committee.
§ 19 submit election proposals that can voters two weeks since adoption of the election ausschreibens proposals on the Election Committee. Each nomination must be supported by at least three electors. The proposal requires the approval of the proposal or the proposed. The election Board decides on the admission to the election.
Section 20 notice of the applicants and applicants at the latest one week before the start of voting and up to the end of voting the Election Committee makes the names and photos or other images of candidates and applicants from approved proposals in alphabetical order in the same way known as the choice ausschreiben (§ 18 para 2).
Subsection 3 implementation of the choice of article 21 voting (1) who becomes a member of the Workshop elected in secret and direct election according to the principles of the election.
(2) a person who is entitled to vote, may vote only for validly proposed applicant or applicants. Every voter and every voter has as many votes as members of the workshop Board will be elected. The ballot must contain an indication of how many applicants the maximum may be selected. Only one vote may be placed for each candidate or each candidate.
(3) the right to vote is exercised by submitting a ballot in an election envelope. On the ballot the candidates in alphabetical order, stating the surname and first name are, if necessary, the date of birth, as well as performing with photo or other image material. The ballots must all have the same size, color, texture, and lettering. The same applies to the choice envelopes.
(4) in the case of voting, the person selected by the select or the select is marked by crosses in the place provided in the ballot for each. Ballots, more than the permitted number of the applicant or applicants is marked on or from which the will of the voting or the voting not derived, are invalid.
(5) a vote by submitting for more than half of the electorate as a result of their disability a ballot after paragraphs 3 and 4 mostly impossible, the Election Committee may decide another form of exercise of the right to vote.
Section 22 to take appropriate action for the unobserved marking of the ballot in the election (1) election process which has Electoral Committee and for the provision of a ballot box. The ballot box must be sealed by the Electoral Committee and set up that the cast a ballot can be taken out not without that the ballot box is opened.
(2) during the election, at least two members of the selection board in the election must be present. Election officials and electoral are the presence of a member of the selection board and a selection helper or a Wahlhelferin ordered (§ 14 para 1 sentence 3), is sufficient.
(3) the marked and set out in the election envelope ballot is cast in the ballot box provided for this purpose after the voting has been noted by a member of the Election Committee or an election worker or a Wahlhelferin in the list of voters.
(4) a person who is impaired as a result of his disability in voting, determines a person of his confidence, which should help him in voting and shall inform the Electoral Committee. Persons who are candidates at the election, members of the election Board, trusted third parties within the meaning of § 14 para 1 sentence 2 as well as election officials and electoral may not be used for the assistance. The assistance is limited to the fulfilment of the wishes of the voter or the voters to vote; the trusted third party must seek the voting booth together with the voters or the voters. The trusted third party is obliged to maintain secrecy of knowledge by choosing someone else who has attained his assistance. Sentences 1 to 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis for voters and voters who are illiterate to read.
(5) after the election, the ballot box is to seal, if the vote count is performed immediately after the election.
Section 23 assessment of the election results (1) immediately after the election the Election Committee makes public the tallying of votes and determines the result.
(2) selected applicants and applicants who have received the most votes. Vote, the lot decides.
(3) the Election Committee produces a transcript which is signed by the Chairman or the Chairman and at least one other Member of the selection board about the outcome. The minutes must contain the number of the valid and invalid ballots, the vote numbers to each candidate or each candidate deleted, as well as the names of the selected candidates and applicants.
Article 24 notification of selected and acceptance of election (1) the selection board notified immediately selected for the workshop Council of their choice. A selected person within declared their opposition to the election, the Election Committee three working days after receipt of the notification, it is accepted.
(2) a selected person rejects the choice, enter on their agent of the candidate or the candidate with the next highest number of votes.
Section 25 notice of elected after the names of the members of the workshop Board finally, makes the Election Committee through two-week posting in the same way as the electoral ausschreiben known (§ 18 para 2) and inform them of the workshop.
Section 26 storage of ballots the ballot papers, in particular the records, notices and ballots, by the workshop Board at least until the end of the parliamentary term stored.
Section 27 the election may be contested challenge to the election (1) at the Labour Court, if the eligibility or the election process is been breached essential regulations on the right to vote, and a correction is not made, unless that by the violation of the election result could not be changed or influenced.
(2) at least three eligible voters or the workshop are entitled to challenge. The challenge to the election is allowed only within a period of two weeks, from the day of the announcement of the election results on counting.
§ 28 election protection and election costs (1) nobody should obstruct the electoral of Council of workshop. In particular, workshop employees may not be restricted in the exercise of active and passive suffrage.
(2) No person may affect the workshop Council election by infliction or threat disadvantages or by granting or promise benefits.
(3) the costs of the election is the workshop. Failure of tenure, which is necessary for the exercise of the right to vote, to power in the Election Committee or as volunteers or Wahlhelferin, entitled the workshop not to the reduction of labour remuneration. The pursuit of the activities referred to is equivalent to employment as a shop employee.
Section 3 term of § 29 of workshop directors term of Council of workshop Council of workshop's regular term of Office is four years. The term begins with the announcement of the election results, or, if the term of Office of the previous workshop Board is not yet finished, with expiration. Council of workshop selected outside of the regular election period's term ends with the announcement of the election results of the workshop Board newly elected according to § 12 para 2, no later than November 30 of the relevant year of election. In the case of § 12 para 1 sentence 2 No. 1 and 2 ends the term of Office of the existing workshop Council with the announcement of the election results of the newly elected Board of the workshop.
Article 30 termination of membership in the Council of the workshop; Substitute members
(1) 1 expiration of the term, 2. stoppage of the Office, leaving the Workshop 3., 4. termination of workers similar rights will lapse if the membership of the Board of the workshop.
(2) a member resigns from the Board of the workshop, a replacement member is moving to. This applies accordingly to the delegate of temporarily prevented a member of the workshop Board.
(3) the alternate members are taken from the non-elected candidates and candidates of the list in turn. The order is determined by the level of achieved votes. Vote, the lot decides.
Section 4 Executive of Council article 31 workshop chaired of the workshop Board (1) the workshop Board shall elect from among its members the Chairman or the person presiding, and beyond the control of him or her.
(2) the Chairman or the person presiding or in the case of the incapacitation caused him or her at the workshop Board represents the of this decisions. For the receipt of notices, which the workshop Board to be delivered, is the Chairman or the person presiding or in the case of absence beyond the control of him or her is entitled.
§ 32 convening of sessions (1) within one week after the election of the Chairman or the Chairman of the election Board shall convene the newly elected Council of workshop to the option provided for in article 31, paragraph 1 and initiates the session.
(2) the further meetings the Chairman or the Chairman of the workshop Board convenes, sets the agenda and manages the negotiation. The Chairman or the President has to download workshop Board members in a timely manner under notification of the agenda.
(3) the Chairman or the President has convened a meeting and to put the object, whose counseling is requested, if requested by the workshop on the agenda.
(4) the workshop takes part in the meetings that are scheduled at her request, and in the meetings to which she specifically invited.
§ 33 sessions of the workshop Board (1) the workshop Board meetings held usually during the employment period. The workshop Council has to take into account in the organisation of sessions on the work processes in the workshop. The workshop is to communicate the date of the meeting. The workshop Board meetings shall not be public.
(2) the workshop Board can the confidence person (§ 39 para. 3) and, if and insofar as it considers it necessary, a member of the operating staff Council or an other employee representation, a clerk or consult to closer agreement with the workshop, an officer or an officer of a Trade Union represented in the workshop on request of a quarter of the members of Council of workshop, a representative or a representative of an association in the sense of § 8 para 1 or other third parties to its meetings. The duty of confidentiality as well as the revelation and recycling bans apply to them pursuant to § 37 para 6 accordingly.
§ 34 decisions of Council of workshop (1) workshop Council's decisions are taken with the majority of votes of the members present. Vote, a proposal is rejected.
(2) the workshop Board is quorate when at least half of its members participate in the decision-making process; Delegation by alternate members is allowed.
§ 35 session minutes of the meetings of the Board of the workshop is to record a session transcript that contains at least the wording of the decisions and the majority of them were taken. The minutes shall be signed by the Chairman or the Chairman and another Member or the person of trust (§ 39 para. 3). An attendance list is attached. The workshop took part in the session, the corresponding part of the transcript is you received to hand over.
Section 36 surrender for his work a written rules of procedure rules of procedure of the workshop Council which can workshop Council, taken in the other regulations governing the conduct of business.
§ 37 personal rights and obligations of the members of the workshop Board (1) the workshop Board members free of charge as volunteering lead Office.
(2) you may be not hindered in the performance of their duties or not disadvantaged due to their office or favors. This also applies to their professional development.
(3) you are from their activity without free reduction of work remuneration, if and to the extent it is necessary to perform their tasks. The workshop Council activity is equivalent to the workshop employment. In workshops with at least 200 electors is the Chairman or the Chairman of the workshop Board at the request of the activity should be exempted. The exemption does not cover pursuant to sentences 1 and 3 measures according to § 5 para 3 of the workshop regulation.
(4) paragraph apply 3 sentence 1 accordingly for participation in training and education events to convey this knowledge that are required for the work of the workshop Board. Notwithstanding sentence 1 each Member of the Board of the workshop has entitled to time off without loss of work remuneration for a total of ten days to participate in such training and education events during his regular term; the claim increases for shop workers who for the first time take over the Office of a member of the Board of the workshop, 20 days.
(5) in the case of disputes on matters of paragraphs 3 and 4, you can call the operator. § 6 par. 2 and 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis. The legal process to the labour courts shall remain unaffected.
(6) the members of the Board of the workshop are that have become committed to 1 over them because of their Office leaked personal relationships and affairs by workshop employees, requiring their importance or their contents after a confidential treatment, to maintain strict confidentiality and 2nd known them because their Office and by the workshop operating and business secrets not to disclose and not to exploit described explicitly as in need of secrecy.
The obligations shall apply even after leaving office. They shall apply to the members of the workshop Board and the trust person (§ 39 para. 3), as well as in the proceedings before the Agency.
Section 38 set Office hours (1) who can workshop Council during the period of employment office hours. Time and place are to be agreed with the workshop.
(2) failure of period of employment is required to visit the Office hours or through other recourse to Council of workshop, entitled the workshop not to the reduction of work remuneration of shop employees. This time is equivalent to the workshop employment.
§ 39 costs and expenses of the workshop Board (1) the costs of the activities of the workshop Council wears the workshop. The same applies to the costs incurred by participating in training and educational activities in accordance with § 37 para 4.
(2) for the sessions, the Office hours and the day-to-day management, the workshop in required amount has rooms to provide material resources and an Office Assistant.
(3) the workshop has to put a person of his confidence to the workshop Council at his request of the personnel who helped him in his work. The confidant perceives their task regardless of instructions of the workshop. The workshop has them in the performance of its tasks to promote. Section 37 shall apply accordingly for the confidant.
Section 5 term of the existing workshop councils the tenure of the already existing at the time of entry into force of this regulation workshop councils ends final provisions article 40 on the day of the announcement of the election results of the first regular election of a workshop Council according to the provisions of this regulation, at the latest on 30 November 2001 Article 13 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 41 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 July 2001.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.