Regulation on the coordination of cooperation with Eurojust (Eurojust-Coordination Regulation-EJKoV)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 26.09.2012
" Eurojust-Coordinating Regulation of 26. September 2012 (BGBl. I p. 2093) "
(+ + + Text evidence from: 9.10.2012 + + +)Non-official table of contents
The V was as Art. 1 of the V v. 26.9.2012 I 2093 issued by the Federal Ministry of
with the approval of the Federal Council. It occurs gem. Art. 3 of this V
in force on 9.10.2012.
§ 1 Subject matter of the regulation
This Regulation regulates the Cooperation between Eurojust's focal points, Eurojust Contact Points and Eurojust. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Eurojust contact points
The Federal Office of Justice, the Federal Prosecutor General of the Federal Court of Justice and the Federal Office of Justice and the Federal Office of Justice In accordance with Article 14 (2) of the Eurojust Act, national governments are at the same time Eurojust's contact points in accordance with Article 7 (1) of the Eurojust Act. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Eurojust contact points
Contact points referred to in Article 12 (2) (d) of the Eurojust Decision (Eurojust-Contact Points) are:
Non-official table of contents
- the Federal Office of Justice for the
- Network National experts for joint investigation teams,
- Network within the meaning of Council Decision 2002/494/JHA of 13 December 2002. The European Parliament and the Council of 15 June 2002 on the establishment of a European network of contact points relating to persons responsible for genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes (OJ L 327, 27.9.2002, p. 1),
- Network within the meaning of Council Decision 2007 /845/JHA of 6 June 2002, p. December 2007 on cooperation between Asset Recovery Offitions of the Member States in the field of tracing and identification of proceeds of crime or other property related to criminal offences (OJ L 327, 28.12.2007, p. 103)
- the Justice Department, which is responsible for the network by the Federal Government within the meaning of Council Decision 2008 /852/JHA of 24 October 2007. October 2008 on a network of contacts to combat corruption (OJ C 327, 28.12.2008, p. 38).
§ 4 National Eurojust coordination system
(1) On the coordination of the Collaboration between
- the Eurojust contact points,
- the Eurojust Contact Points and
- the Federal Prosecutor General at the Federal Court of Justice as the national correspondent within the meaning of § 1 of the Eurojust focal point-regulation
will be a national Eurojust-coordination system established.(2) Eurojust focal points shall be responsible for organising the Eurojust coordination system. The Federal Office of Justice shall carry out this task in agreement with the other Eurojust focal points.(3) The national Eurojust coordination system shall carry out the following tasks within the national framework:
- it shall contribute to the information provided in accordance with § § 4 and 6 of the Eurojust law shall be made available to the national member efficiently and reliably,
- It helps to clarify whether a case with the help of Eurojust or the European Judicial Network in criminal matters within the meaning of the EJN Decision,
- it shall assist the national member in the case of the Identification of the authorities responsible for the execution of requests concerning judicial cooperation in criminal matters with Member States of the European Union,
- it maintains contact with the national body under Article 8 of Council Decision 2009 /371/JHA of 6. April 2009 establishing the European Police Office (Europol) (OJ L 136, 31.5.2009, p. 37) or
- it supports the national member in the performance of his/her duties in accordance with § 3 of the Eurojust Act.