Order to transfer powers in the field of Deutsche Telekom AG (DTAGdeleggAnO)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 11.06.2014
" Order to transfer powers of service in the area of Deutsche Telekom AG of 11. June 2014 (BGBl. I p. 750) "
|900-10-4-46 v. 19.3.2013 I 604 (DTAGdeleggAnO 2013/ 2)|
(+ + + Text evidence: 1.4.2014 + + +) Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 1 Powers of Service Authorities and Service Supervisors
According to § 3, paragraph 1, sentence 1 of the Postpersonalrechtsgesetz vom 14. September 1994 (BGBl. 2325, 2353), as last amended by Article 1 (2) (a) of the Law of 21. November 2012 (BGBl. I p. 2299), the Federal Ministry of Finance shall, on a proposal from the Board of Management of Deutsche Telekom AG, arrange for:
unofficial table of contents
- The powers of a service authority below the Deutsche Telekom AG Executive Board can be transferred to
- the Civil Servant Services/Social Matters/Health & Safety operation,
- the Telekom Placement Services operation as well as
- the operation HR Business Services.
- The powers of a service supervisor below the Deutsche Telekom AG Executive Board can be transferred to
- the management of the Civil Servant Services/Social Matters division,
- the management of the Telekom operation Placement Services,
- running HR Business Services.
§ 2 Appointment And Dismissal Rights
(1) According to § 3, paragraph 2, sentence 4 of the Postal Personal Rights Act of 14. September 1994 (BGBl. 2325, 2353), which is replaced by Article 223 (2) (a) of the Regulation of 29 June 2000. October 2001 (BGBl. 2785), the Federal Ministry of Finance, on a proposal by the Board of Management of Deutsche Telekom AG, transfers the power to appoint and dismiss civil servants, on the management of the Civil Servant Services/Social Department Matters.(2) The Federal Ministry of Finance reserves the right to exercise the power in the individual case itself. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Entry into force, expiry
This arrangement occurs with effect from 1. April 2014, in force. At the same time, the order for the transfer of powers in the area of Deutsche Telekom AG of 19. March 2013 (BGBl. 604).