Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/chirmechmstrv/BJNR173100006.html
Regulation about the profession of the master craftsman's examination and the examination requirements in parts I and II of the master exam surgery mechanic trades (surgery mechanic master regulation - ChirMechMstrV) ChirMechMstrV Ausfertigung date: 27.07.2006 full quotation: "surgery mechanic master Decree of July 27, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 1731), by article 29 of the regulation by November 17, 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2234) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 29 V v. 17.11.2011 I 2234 more to the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.11.2006 +++) (+++ application cf. § 10 +++) input formula on the basis of § 45 para 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074), by article 1 No. 39 of the law of 24 December 2003 (BGBl. I p. 2934) is has been modified in connection with § 1 para 2 of jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (BGBl. I p. 3165) and the Organization Decree of November 22, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3197) directed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 outline and content of the master examination the master exam in the subject to authorisation surgery mechanic trade includes following independent parts of the exam: 1. inspecting the masterful performance of essential activities (part I), 2. inspecting the necessary specialist knowledge (part II), 3. inspecting the business, commercial and legal skills (part III), and 4. the examination of the necessary occupational and work-pedagogical knowledge (part IV).
§ 2 master examination (1) profession is determined by the master examination that the candidate is qualified to lead, to perform technical, commercial and human resources management functions, making the education and responsibility to implement its professional competence and to adapt to new needs in these areas operate independently.
(2) in the surgery mechanic trades are following skills and knowledge as a comprehensive qualifications for the purpose of the master to take into account: customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offer, contract negotiations and contract objectives set, calculate benefits and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2, particularly in consideration of the operating organization, the operational and training, quality management, the liability provisions of the occupational safety and health law , data protection, environmental protection, including the use of low-solvent or water-based, solvent-free products, as well as information and communication technologies, plan 3. order fulfillment processes, organize, perform and monitor orders, perform, 4. in particular, taking into account manufacturing and repair techniques, professional legal regulations and technical standards as well as the General recognized rules of technology, personnel, material and equipment, as well as the capabilities of trainees, 5 technical work plans and processes, as well as sketches and drawings , in particular with the use of computerised systems, create, calculate 6 types and properties to processing plant, auxiliary and materials of operating, including the procedure for heat and surface treatment, as well as corrosion protection in the planning and production, manual, automatic and programmatic loading and processing methods, as well as joining and forming techniques mastered 7, surgical instruments and implants are planning 8 and manufacture; Perform surface treatment, surgical instruments and implants made of components and assemblies mount 9, operate, perform function check and maintain, develop 10 logistics concepts for operating and storage facilities and implement, error, defects and troubleshooting perform 11, eliminate errors, defects and errors, results, assess and document, services take off 12, account and log and post calculation to perform.
§ 3 outline of the part I part I of the master exam includes the following test areas: 1 a master project and a technical discussion on it-related, 2. a situation task.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. Proposals of the DUT for the sales order should be taken into account. The order-related customer requirements are set by the Audit Committee of the master. On this basis, the examinee developed an implementation strategy, including a time, material requirements and test method. He has this the master examination Committee for approval to submit prior to the implementation of the master project. The master examination Committee examines whether the implementation plan is equal to the order-specific customer requirements.
(2) the master exam project consists of planning, implementation, and documentation work.
(3) as a master exam project, perform the following task is: A surgical instrument, device or implant planning, design, calculate, calculate, customize and create a test protocol documentation.
(4) the design, planning and costing documentation are 30 per cent weighted work carried out with 60 per cent and the documentation with 10 percent.
§ 5 is consultation after implementation of the master project to lead the technical discussion about this. While the examinee to demonstrate that he can show the professional relationships that underlie the master exam project, justify the end of master project, and present related work-related problems and their solutions with the master project and is in the location, new developments into account.
§ 6 situation task (1) the situation task is job-oriented and completed the qualification for the master craftsman in the surgery mechanic trade. The task is carried out by the Audit Committee of the master.
(2) a situation task, perform the following tasks are: errors and defects in manufacturing products of the surgical mechanics trade, as well as errors of manufacturing facilities, taking into account quality, determine time, materials and labor organization, refinement and resolve and document results. At the task in hand, manufacturing products of the surgery mechanic trade are to choose, which were not the subject of the master project.
(3) the overall assessment of the situation task is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews referred to in paragraph 2.
§ 7 I (1) the master project not more than five working days, the technical discussion not longer than 30 minutes to duration and existence of the part and take the situation task longer than eight hours.
(2) master exam project, technical discussion, and situation task are assessed separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 3: 1. From this, an overall assessment is made. This overall review is weighted to the examination result of the situation task in the 2: 1 ratio.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, is still in the consultation, nor in the situation task with less than 30 points may be evaluated for the existence of the part.
§ 8 outline, duration and existence of the part II (1) by examination in part II of the test specimen in the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 should prove his leadership skills as a result that he can analyze work-related problems and review and solution ways and document and taking into account current developments.
(2) the fields of action are: 1. production engineering, 2nd fulfillment, 3. operational management and business organisation.
(3) in every sphere of activity is at least a task to edit that must be case-oriented: 1 manufacturing technology the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to edit manufacturing tasks, taking into account economic and environmental aspects in a surgery mechanic plant; He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate; several of the qualifications listed under letter a to i should be linked at the respective task: a) solutions for problems in the field of surgery-mechanical manufacturing technology develop, evaluate and correct, b) construction, use and treatment, surgical instruments and implants, taking into account the anatomy distinguish and associate medical specialists and areas of application, in particular for sterilization, endoscopy, ultrasound technique, high-frequency surgery and laser technology, c) assess information for production planning and manufacturing process , Materials, tools and machines to map the corresponding manufacturing techniques and select, d) sketches and drawings create, read and assess, e) types, properties and names of plant and auxiliary materials differ as well as usage and processing alternatives map, f)
technical testing plan; Testing and resources different manufacturing, jointing and testing associate as well as different areas of application, g) develop and assess solutions for problems of Werkstoffbe - and processing, as well as of the midpoint h) editors for controlled machines develop, evaluate and optimize, i) surface treatment processes, in particular heat treatment and corrosion protection differ and assign purposes;
2nd the candidate should demonstrate fulfillment that he is capable of, order fulfillment processes, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, to monitor its implementation and to complete them; several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h in the respective task are linked: a) represent the possibilities of contract procurement, b) offer documents create and evaluate, do offer costing, offers c) methods and procedures for work planning and organisation, taking into account the manufacturing and repair technology, evaluate the use of materials, equipment and staff, with as quality assurance aspects and take into account the interfaces between work areas, d) work-related legal regulations and technical standards, as well as generally recognized rules of engineering apply , judge in particular liability in the manufacture, maintenance and services, e) technical work plans develop as well as predefined work plans to review and correct, f) mission-related usage of materials, machines, and devices determine and justify, g) subcontracts awarded and check h) quantities to determine and calculate, perform pre-and post-calculation.
3. Management and operational organisation the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, tasks management and operational organisation, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive; several of the qualifications listed under letter a to i should be linked at the respective task: a) operational costs to determine, taking into account business relationships; Arbeitspositionen combine to offer packages and calculate prices, b) check operating cost structures, key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for the customer care and to gain new customers in the light of technical and economic developments, d) key indicators based on pre-defined schemas determine and use, e) corporate quality management plan and represent, f) carry out tasks of personnel management; represent the relationship between personnel management and human resources management and development, g) developing operational measures to comply with the labour protection regulations; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, h) factory and warehouse equipment plan and represent, i) risks and operational cooperation represent and assess.
(4) the test in part II shall be performed in writing. She should take longer than three hours in each field of action. Do not exceed a duration of six hours a day.
(5) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action referred to in paragraph 2.
(6) were reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(7) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory performance testing for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
Footnote (+++ § 8 para 6 and 7: for use CF. § 10 +++) § 9 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the master craftsman's examination procedure regulation of December 17, 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 10 section 8 paragraph 6 and 7 do not apply transitional provision of the regulations for the examination proceedings initiated through December 31, 2011. These will be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 11 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 November 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Germany