Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bvfg/BJNR002010953.html
Law on the Affairs of displaced persons and refugees (Federal expellees Act - BVFG) BVFG Ausfertigung date: 19.05.1953 full quotation: "Federal Refugees Act as amended by the notice of August 10, 2007 (BGBl. I S. 1902), most recently by article 1 of the law of 6 September 2013 (BGBl. I S. 3554) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 10.8.2007 I, 1902;
As last amended by article 1 G v. 6.9.2013 3554 for more information on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 28.6.1985 +++) (+++ requirements due to the EinigVtr see BVFG annex EV +++) first section General provisions § 1 of displaced persons (1) displaced persons is, who had his residence in the formerly under foreign administration Eastern German regions or in areas outside the borders of the German Empire as German nationals or German people train owned after area capable of 31 December 1937 and this in the Lost connection with the events of the second world war as a result of displacement, in particular through expulsion or flight,. When multiple residence, those residence must be lost, which was decisive for the personal circumstances of the person concerned. In particular the residence is to see where the family members have lived determining residence within the meaning of sentence 2.
(2) displaced is also, who as German nationals or German people train owned 1 after 30 January 1933 has left the territories referred to in paragraph 1 and Empire took up residence outside of the German, because Nazi violence measures against him are perpetrated for reasons political opposition against Nazism or for reasons of race, religion or belief or threatened him , 2. on the basis of intergovernmental contracts annulled areas or during the same period on the basis of German service measures from the territories occupied by the German Wehrmacht during the second world war have been relocated 3. after the General expulsion measures before July 1, 1990 or afterwards in the recording procedure before 1 January 1993 is the formerly under foreign administration German eastern territories (resettlers), , Unless Danzig, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, the former Soviet Union, Poland, who left Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Albania, or China, or leaves, that he, without to have expelled from these areas and up to 31 March 1952 there returned to be, after the 8 May 1945 has established a residence in these areas (Aussiedler), had 4 without a resident , his business or his professional constantly in the paragraph 1 has exercised those territories and this activity as a result of expulsion had to give up, 5 resident in the areas referred to in paragraph 1 in accordance with section 10 of the civil code by marriage lost but had to keep his permanent residence there and this as a result of expulsion abandon had to, 6 in the areas referred to in paragraph 1 as a child of covered by point 5 wife pursuant to § 11 of the civil code no residence , but had a permanent residence, and it had to abandon due to expulsion.
(3) who applies as displaced persons, without even German nationals or German people train owned, as the spouse of a displaced resident, or in the cases of paragraph 2 No. 5 as the spouse of a German nationals or German folk-related lost the permanent residence in the areas referred to in paragraph 1.
(4) a person who has taken stay in paragraph 1 as a result of effects of war areas mentioned, is displaced persons only if it emanates from the circumstances, that he wanted to settle all the time even after the war in these areas, or if he has left these areas after December 31, 1989.
§ 2 of home displaced persons (1) home displaced people is a displaced persons that had on December 31, 1937, or once previously resident in the territory of the State from which he is expelled (expulsion area), and left this territory before 1 January 1993; the population of the areas referred to in article 1, paragraph 1, which heard on 1 January 1914 the Austro-Hungarian Empire to the German Empire or later to Poland, Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania, is a single territory of expulsion.
(2) home displaced people is also a displaced spouse or descendant, who left the areas of expulsion before 1 January 1993, when the other spouse or descendants had a parent on December 31, 1937 or once previously resident in the displacement field (paragraph 1).
§ 3 Soviet zone refugee (1) Soviet zone refugee is a German nationals or German people train owned, which is domiciled in the Soviet occupation zone or in the Soviet-occupied sector of Berlin or has had and from there before July 1, 1990 escaped, to do away with a special predicament not to be by him and due to the political situation. A special predicament is especially if an immediate danger to life or limb and personal freedom has prevailed. A special predicament is also a severe conflict of conscience. Economic reasons are to recognise special predicament if the livelihood has been destroyed or significantly affected or when close was the destruction or significant impairment.
(2) the recognition as a Soviet zone refugee is excluded, 1 who greatly abetted the system prevailing in the Soviet zone of occupation and the Soviet-occupied sector of Berlin, who broke 2nd during the reign of national socialism in the Soviet occupation zone, or in the Soviet-occupied sector of Berlin by his behavior the principles of humanity or the rule of law, who has fought the free democratic basic order of the Federal Republic of Germany, including the State of Berlin 3.
(3) section 1, subsection 1, sentence 2 and 3, para 2 is no. 4 to 6, par. 3 and 4 apply accordingly.
§ 4 right of return is (1) right of return usually a German folk train owned, who has left the republics of the former Soviet Union after 31 December 1992 in the recording procedure, and six months within the scope of the law made his permanent residence, if he previously 1st since 8 May 1945 or 2nd after his expulsion or the expulsion of a parent since March 31, 1952 or 3 since its birth. , if he was born before 1 January 1993 and a person comes from, that unless the deadline requirement of 8 May 1945 after number 1 or the 31 March 1952 after number 2 met, that parents or ancestors only have moved their residence after March 31, 1952, in the expulsion areas, had his residence in the resettlement areas.
(2) right of return is a German folk train owned from the evacuation areas of section 1 para 2 No. 3 out of the States referred to in paragraph 1, which fulfils the other conditions of paragraph 1 and plausibly that he on 31 December 1992 or thereafter was subject to disadvantages or residual effects of past discrimination on the basis of German ethnicity.
(3) the ethnic German is in the sense of article 116 paragraph 1 of the basic law. Spouse or descendants of ethnic Germans who were involved after § 27 para 1 sentence 2 in the notification of the recording, acquire, insofar as the inclusion is not ineffective, this legal status with their inclusion in the scope of the Act.
§ 5 exclusion status according to article 4, paragraph 1, 2 or paragraph 3 sentence 2 acquires not, who 1 a) considerably feed has done in the expulsion areas of Nazi or a different tyranny, b) has violated in resettlement areas by his behaviour contrary to the principles of humanity and the rule of law c) in resettlement areas to a serious extent his position to their advantage, or to the detriment of others has been abused , d) a has committed illegal act which domestically as a crime in the sense of § 12 para 1 of the Penal Code would be to look at, it was because the Act would be barred under German law or a conviction that's why after the federal Central Register law to wipe, or e) to a conclusion, justified by actual evidence aa) an association belongs to or belongs to has supported terrorism, or an Association of such support or supports , bb) in pursuit of political objectives is violence involved publicly called for the use of force or threatened with violence or cc) efforts pursued or supported or pursues or has supported, are against the free democratic basic order, the inventory or the security of the Federation or a land or the idea of international understanding, unless unless he makes believable that he has steered clear of the previous actions , or 2. a) leave the evacuation areas because of an impending criminal prosecution on the basis of a criminal offence or b) in the expulsion areas a function has exercised, for the maintenance of the Communist system of rule usually considered significant or on ground which was the circumstances of the case, or c)
who has lived for at least three years with the holder of a function within the meaning of letter b in same household.
§ 6 ethnicity (1) German people train owned within the meaning of this law is, who himself has known in his home country to the German folklore, if this commitment is confirmed by certain characteristics such as ethnicity, language, education, culture.
(2) a person who was born after December 31, 1923, is German folk train owned when he descended from a German nationals or German people-related and known until leaving the resettlement areas by a declaration of nationality or otherwise to the German Volkstum, or has belongs to the German nationality according to the law of the country of origin. The commitment in other ways can be provided in particular by the proof of adequate German language skills according to the level B1 of the common European framework of reference for languages or by demonstrating family mediated knowledge of German. The commitment to the German ethnicity must be confirmed by demonstrating the ability to can, unless the host applicant can this ability due to a physical, mental or emotional illness or due to a disability within the meaning of § 2 paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the ninth book social security code do not have at least a simple conversation on German at the time of the administrative decision on the application, in cases of article 27 paragraph 2 at the time of establishing the permanent residence in the territorial scope of this Act. A commitment to the German Volkstum is assumed if there is no was taken because it was associated with risk to life and limb or serious professional or economic disadvantages, but due to the overall circumstances the will is undoubtedly, belonging to the German minority and none other.
Second section principle (1) ethnic Germans is distribution, rights and benefits article 7 to facilitate the incorporation into the professional, cultural and social life in the Federal Republic of Germany. Disadvantages caused by the late expulsion are to mitigate.
(2) sections 8, 10 and 11 are on the spouses and the descendants of the Spätaussiedlers, which does not meet the requirements of § 4 para 1 or 2, but have left the resettlement areas in the recording procedure, apply mutatis mutandis. § 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 8 distribution (1) which countries the right of return, their spouses and descendants, if they meet the requirements of section 7, paragraph 2, on. The Federal Office of administration sets the host country (distribution procedure). Until the adoption of the people be accommodated by the Federal Government. Repatriates and spouses included in the notice of recording or descendants are obliged according to the entry in the scope of the law in a first recording facility in the Federal Register.
(2) family members of the Spätaussiedlers, those who arrive without meeting the requirements of section 7, paragraph 2, together with the right of return, can be included in the distribution process.
(3) the countries can set a key to the distribution agreement. To conclusion this agreement or their discontinuation of the distribution quotas for each calendar year are based on the key published by the Office of the Bund-Länder Commission for educational planning and research promotion in the Federal Gazette, which is has been calculated for the preceding calendar year according to tax revenue and population of the countries (Königstein key).
(4) the Federal Office of Administration has to comply with the key. A different from the wishes of the Spätaussiedlers country to record may be required for this purpose.
(5) a person who takes permanent residence by way of derogation from the definition or without setting of the Federal Administrative Office in a country, must not be there.
(6) (lapsed) (7) paragraph 45 of the eighth book of the social code (article 1 of the law of 26 June 1990, Federal Law Gazette I p. 1163) does not apply to facilities for taking ethnic Germans.
§ 9 (1) right of return in accordance with are entitled to free participation in an integration course aid article 4, paragraph 1 or 2 and their spouses or descendants, which meet the requirements of section 7 paragraph 2 sentence 1, includes a basic and a development course of equal duration to the obtaining of sufficient language skills and an orientation course on the teaching of knowledge of the legal system, culture and history in Germany. Children, teenagers and young adults who take an education or continue their school career so far in the Federal Republic of Germany are excluded. The course takes full-day lessons (usually) at the latest six months. If necessary the integration course is to be supplemented by a socio-educational care and childcare. Will ethnic Germans and their spouses or descendants in the sense of § 7 para 2 sentence 1, which has been assigned to a place of residence according to § 2 para 1 of the law on the establishment of a provisional residence for ethnic Germans, as long as the decision on the allocation of a provisional residence has not become irrelevant according to § 2 para 4 of the law on the establishment of a provisional residence for ethnic Germans , a travel grant to participate in an integration course granted, if a course offer is not reasonably accessible. The Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to regulate further details of the integration course, in particular the basic structure, duration, contents and implementation of courses, the regulations concerning the selection and approval of course carrier and the framework conditions for the participation by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council.
(2) right of return can get 1 a unique bridging aid of the Federal Government, and 2. compensation for costs of evacuation.
The more determined by guidelines of the Federal Minister of the Interior.
(3) the Federal Office of Administration to compensate for the loss custody at the request of grants a lump-sum integration assistance amounting to EUR 2 046 ethnic Germans from the former Soviet Union, Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania, who were born before April 1, 1956. It amounts to persons within the meaning of sentence 1, who were born before January 1, 1946, 3 068 euro. Application for lump-sum integration assistance is possible only until the expiry of three years after the end of the month in which the certificate was issued pursuant to § 15 para 1. The period ends (4) further integration assistance as supplementary support for young people at the earliest on December 31, 2009 and additional language and socio-educational support may be granted. Further integration assistance within the meaning of sentence 1 may be granted in accordance with paragraph 1 and other members of the family of the Spätaussiedlers arrive according to § 8 paragraph 2 together with this.
((5) the Federal Office for migration and refugees is responsible for a) the development of basic structure and content of the basic course, the structure and the rate orientation according to paragraph 1 and b) the implementation of the measures referred to in paragraph 1 and 4.
§ 10 tests and evidence of formal qualifications (1) are tests or qualifications that have until May 8, 1945 in the territory of the German Empire after the area capable of 31 December 1937 repatriates or acquired, to acknowledge in the scope of the Act.
(2) tests or qualifications that have ethnic Germans in the resettlement areas or purchased, are to recognise when they are equivalent to the corresponding tests or qualifications in the scope of the Act.
(3) right of return lost documents necessary for the exercise of their profession or relevant for the proof of their qualifications (examination or qualifications) and the documents required for the issuance of replacement certificates, is them on the application for issuing appropriate documents to issue a certificate of competent authorities and bodies, according to which the applicant has convincingly demonstrated the passing of the examination or the acquisition of the qualification.
(4) a prerequisite for the issuance of the certificate referred to in paragraph 3 is the credible confirmation 1. by written, in lieu of oath to be Declaration of a person who has knowledge on the basis of their previous official position in the District of the applicant by the passing of the examination or the acquisition of the qualification, or 2 by written affidavit to be statements by two people, who have their own knowledge of the passing of the examination or the acquisition of the qualification.
(5) the certificate referred to in paragraph 3 has the same effect as the certificate of the deposited check or the acquired qualification in legal relations.
§ 11 (1) who as ethnic Germans from the areas of expulsion two months after leaving these areas within the territorial scope of this Act has taken his permanent residence, receives sickness benefits benefits as an insured person by the statutory health insurance once, if the performance is given on the day of whom or occurs within three months thereafter.
(2) the sickness benefits after the §§ 27-43a of the fifth book of the social code as well as subsidies for the supply of Dental restorations pursuant to article 55 of the fifth book of the social code and the necessary in connection with these services expenses (§ 60 of the fifth book of the social code) are at the latest for the first 78 weeks from the day of whom within the territorial scope of this Act on grants, sickness benefit and maternity benefit according to § 24i of fifth book social law at the latest for 182 days , the other benefits until the expiry of the period of three months referred to in paragraph 1 sentence 1 services to delivery including maternity are granted if the childbirth rate 1 is in a period of three months referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) sickness benefit (articles 44 to 51 of the fifth book of the social code) and maternity allowance (§ 24i of the fifth book of the social code) authorized only get if they confessed to leaving the territories referred to in paragraph 1 1 employed a, 2 in custody were held and are legitimate in the sense of § 1 para 1 No. 1 of the prisoner Assistance Act, an activity as a self-employed person or assisting family member full-time have exercised 3. , 4. a met legal conscription or 5 because of their ethnicity, their Ambassador - or relocation intention or due to a similar reason to due to liberal democratic conception of them were prevented to exercise an activity referred to in point 1 or an activity referred to in point 3.
On a performance referred to in paragraph 1 no entitlement No 2 of the fifth book of the social code, if the beneficiaries then have a claim under other statutory provisions, except a claim due to a medical insurance according to article 5, paragraph 1, if it was determined that a receiving reintegration assistance was already incapacitated at the beginning of the benefit payment.
(4) the persons entitled to amount of benefits to the subsistence costs gets sickness or maternity benefit according to the second book of the social code. The provisions of book II of social law about the neediness and the income to be taken into account in the services to the subsistence costs are not applicable.
(5) the benefits, grants the Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse competent for the place of residence of the beneficiary. The beneficiaries of the earlier listened to a different insurance company, they have the right to apply for the services of this.
(5a) entitled taking the paragraphs 1 to 4, to complete a performance to have to hand a permission ticket of the sickness fund competent under paragraph 5 the service provider prior to receipt of the service. In urgent cases, the authorization certificate may be filed later. Doctors, dentists, hospitals, pharmacies and other providers are only entitled to the remuneration that would get them if the repatriates of insured of the statutory health insurance were for services referred to in paragraph 1.
(6) the expenses which is health insurance, indemnified them from federal funds. For administrative costs the health insurance of 8 per cent of their effort for as a substitute for the benefits granted for the paragraphs 1 to 5.
(7) in the case of granting of services the sections 61 and 62 of the fifth book of social law book about co-payments and limits shall apply mutatis mutandis. The first and tenth book of social security code are also here, and the reimbursement of expenses and administrative costs to health insurance companies apply mutatis mutandis, article 110 of the tenth book of the social code but with the proviso that the insurance company may request refunds 6 even below the amount referred to in section 110, sentence 2 of the tenth book of the social code referred to in paragraph if this amount is achieved through aggregation of reimbursement claims in several individual cases.
(7a) where benefits are to apply the legislation in the country apply, which according to § 8 for the right of return as host country is set or is set.
(8) for disputes on the basis of the provisions of the paragraphs 1 to 7a, the recourse to the courts of the social courts is given.
§ 12 (dropped out) - section 13 statutory pension insurance, statutory accident insurance the legal status of ethnic Germans in the statutory pension insurance and statutory accident insurance depends on the foreign pensions law.
§ 14 promotion of self-employment (1) ethnic Germans is the establishment and strengthening of self-employment in agriculture, to facilitate in the commercial and liberal professions. Granting of credit at favourable interest rate, repayment and safety conditions as well as interest subsidies and guarantee acquisitions can be provided for this purpose.
(2) in the case of the award of contracts by public authorities, ethnic Germans are preferred to take into account in the first ten years after leaving the evacuation areas. The same applies to companies where ethnic Germans with at least half of the capital are involved, as long as this involvement and participation on the Board for at least six years are ensured.
(3) funding the public sector should be given under the condition that the recipients of this assistance commit themselves to procedures for the award of contracts according to paragraph 2.
(4) rights and benefits as repatriates after paragraphs 1 and 2 can no longer take advantage, who is incorporated into economic and social life in the scope of the Act to an extent reasonable to its previous economic and social conditions.
(5) right of return, which make believable that they have independently operated a craft as a standing trade before the expulsion or possessed the power to guide apprentices, must be entered on request to the competent for the place of their permanent stay Chamber of crafts in the role of the craft. For the Glaubhaftmachung is to apply according to § 10 paragraph 3 and 4.
§ 15 certificates (1) which provides Federal Office of Administration ethnic Germans to demonstrate of their late resettlers property from a certificate. A replay of the call within the meaning of article 6, paragraph 2, sentence 3 does not occur here. Involved in persons who have reached age the 16, the Federal Office of Administration prior to issuance of the certificate of the Federal Intelligence Service, the Federal Office for protection of the Constitution, the military Abschirmdienst, the Federal Police, the Federal Criminal Police Office and the Customs Crime Office, if the finding of exclusion reasons according to § 5 No. 1 letter d and e this is. The decision to issue the certificate is binding on national authorities and all authorities and bodies, which are responsible for the granting of rights or privileges as a right of return under this or any other law. A public authority or body considers the decision of the Federal Administrative Office of certification not justified, she may request only their amendment or repeal by the Federal Office of administration.
(2) the Federal Office of Administration is in the recording notification of Spätaussiedlers included spouse or descendant of a certificate to prove of the status referred to in article 116 para 1 of the basic law, as well as his performance permission according to § 7 paragraph 2 sentence 1 out. A certificate can only be issued pursuant to paragraph 1 if the granting of a shooting permit has been applied for and not position - or legally rejected. Moreover, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) the issuing authority decides on the redemption and the issuance of a duplicate of a certificate.
(4) a certificate may only be withdrawn with effect for the past if it is has been obtained by fraud, threat or bribery or intentionally incorrect or incomplete information, which have been essential to her exhibition. The withdrawal with effect for the past may be just until the expiration of five years after the issuance of the certificate. The withdrawal of a certificate referred to in paragraph 1 has also impact on the legality of certificates referred to in paragraph 2, an independent discretion to meet is for all concerned. Where is the degree of participation of the spouses or descent on a fraudulent deception, threat or bribery or inaccurate or incomplete information of the Spätaussiedlers against the legitimate interests of the spouses or descent, in particular in accordance with the best interest of the child, to be weighed. The revocation of a certificate is not allowed.
Data protection applies to the procedure according to § 15 § 16 according to article 29, paragraph 1 and 1a. The data stored in these procedures may be further requested to carry out procedures for the granting of services according to this law, as well as for determining the legal status as a German article 116 submitted para 1 of the basic law, and within the same authority, if this is required. One is wholly or partly negative decision according to § 15 or a decision according to § 15 wholly or partly withdrawn or revoked, are all bodies which grant rights persons within the meaning of sections 1 to 4, grant benefits or services, and teaches the nationality and passport and passport authority of the decision. It may be disclosed: 1 names including previous names, 2nd day and place of birth, 3. address, day 4 of the decision and admission of the validity.
§§ 17 to 20 (dropped out) - third section authorities and councils of sections 21 to 25 (dropped out) - fourth section recording section 26 recording let people who want to leave the evacuation areas as ethnic Germans, to the territorial scope of this Act to make their permanent residence, a recording decision is granted in accordance with the following provisions.
§ 27 claim (1) which is recording notice at the request of people residing in the resettlement areas granted that do satisfy the criteria than ethnic grounds of permanent stay in the scope of the Act (caregivers). Derogation, persons who reside in the scope of the Act without recording decision can, given a recording decision or it can be rescheduled the entry sentence 1 referred to in paragraph 2, if the refusal would mean a special hardship and other conditions are met. The residence in the evacuation area is considered to be consisting of continuing, if an application was refused pursuant to sentence 2 and the applicant for the subsequent application has again established residence in the resettlement areas pursuant to sentence 1.
(2) the living in the resettlement area spouse provided that the marriage is at least three years, or the descendant of living in the resettlement area be included for the purpose of the common expulsion in the recording notification of the reference person, if no cause of exclusion within the meaning of § 5 exists in their person and the caregiver expressly requested the inclusion; Spouses and adult descendants have even basic knowledge of the German language. The inclusion is made up when a descendant of a reference person no longer in the evacuation area, but during the deportation process and prior to issuance of the certificate is born according to § 15 para 1. By way of derogation from sentence 1 the spouse remaining in the evacuation area or descendant of a Spätaussiedlers who has his permanent residence in the scope of the Act, can be included subsequently pursuant to sentence 1 in the recording notification of Spätaussiedlers, if the other requirements are met. The inclusion of minor descendants in the notification of the recording is permitted only with the involvement of the parents or of the custodial parent. A spouse or adult descendant is included by way of derogation from sentence 1, if he can have no basic knowledge of the German language due to a physical, mental or emotional illness or due to a disability within the meaning of § 2 paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the ninth book of the social code. The inclusion in the notification of the recording is particularly ineffective, if the marriage is dissolved before both spouses have left the areas of resettlement, or the caregiver dies before the involved persons have found recording within the meaning of section 4, paragraph 3, sentence 2.
(3) the request for revisiting unimpeachable closed proceedings on granting a recording notice or inclusion is not bound by a deadline. § 8 paragraph 2 and article 9, paragraph 4, sentence 2 apply to family members referred to in paragraph 2 sentence 3 subsequently included people according to.
(4) for each calendar year, so many recording notices may be given that the number of recorded ethnic Germans, spouses and descendants distributed the number which by the Federal Office of administration in 1998 persons within the meaning of §§ 4, does not exceed 7. The Federal Office of Administration can of up to 10 per cent to deviate upwards or downwards.
§ 28 procedure which leads Federal Office of administration through the recording process and issued the record of decision. For the purpose of exclusion reasons according to § 5 No. 1 letter d and e involved the Federal Office of administration the Federal Intelligence Service, the Federal Office for protection of the Constitution, the military Abschirmdienst, the Federal Police, the Federal Criminal Police Office and the Customs Crime Office, if the person to be checked has reached the age of 16.
§ 29 the Federal Office of administration and the authorities involved in the admissions process should privacy (1) insofar as is required for determining the conditions laid down in § 27, existing personal data use 1 for them, which indicate, even if for other purposes raised on the late German ' resettlers ' property or have been stored, 2. collect personal data in the individual.
Under the same conditions, they may collect personal information without the participation of the person concerned in other public and private bodies also outside the scope of this Act where the data collected pursuant to sentence 1 does not give a decision on the request of the person concerned. Public authorities are obliged to information for this purpose. The use and transfer pursuant to sentence 1 No. 1 and pursuant to sentences 2 and 3 be avoided if conflict with special regulations of use or vast protection interests of the person concerned or any third party.
(1a) for the purpose of exclusion reasons according to § 5 number 1, letter d and e may the Federal Office of administration following data of Spätaussiedlers, his spouse or his descendants to be included in the notice of recording, transmit to the Federal Intelligence Service, the Federal Office for protection of the Constitution, the military Abschirmdienst, the Federal Police, the Federal Criminal Police Office and the Customs Crime Office: 1 family name, 2. parts of the name, which does not include the German law , 3. the given name, 4 former name, 5. the gender, 6 birth date, 7 place of birth and 8 the last address in the evacuation area.
Unless evidence of grounds for exclusion number 1 letter d or e according to § 5, the authorities involved pursuant to sentence 1 inform the Federal Office of administration according to the extent existing special use regulations within ten days after the transmission of the data pursuant to sentence 1. The relevant safety authority deems necessary, a further review of the grounds for exclusion it to be completed within a total of three weeks after submission of data pursuant to sentence 1.
(2) the data collected in the recording and distribution techniques must, as far as nothing else is determined by law, only for purposes of these procedures including the temporary accommodation by the countries, for procedure according to § 15 and for determining the legal status as a German under article 116 para 1 of the basic law, be used for procedures for granting of services under this Act and delivered.
sections 30 to 93 (dropped out) - fifth section name management consulting section 94 (1), displaced persons and repatriates, their spouses and descendants, the Germans within the meaning of article 116, para 1 of the basic law are, can family name and given name by declaration to the Federal Office of administration in the distribution process or put the registry 1 components of the name, which does not include the German law, assume the original form of the name changed after the sex or the relationship 2. , 3. assume German form of their first or family name; There is no such form of the first name, so they can assume new given name, 4. in the case of the management of a common surname by spouse a married name to article 1355, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code define and make a statement to section 1355, paragraph 4, of the civil code, 5. assume the family name in a German translation, unless the translation results in a family name coming in the German-speaking world into consideration.
The surname as married name is done in the cases of paragraphs 3 to 5, the statement can be delivered during the existence of the marriage only by both spouses. The birth name of a descent, which has completed the fifth year of life, the name change extends only then, when he joins the name change by declaration to the Federal Office of administration in the distribution method or the registry office. A child limited in legal capacity, which has completed the fourteenth year of life, can only make the statement; This requires the consent of his legal representative.
(2) the Declaration must referred to in paragraph 1 be publicly certified or notarized, if they are not included in the marriage to a German registry. In the distribution process, the Federal Office of Administration can certify the statements made publicly or notarize. Fees and expenses will not be charged.
Section 95 free assistance (1) organizations of displaced persons, refugees and repatriates, the purpose of which is, not on a commercial business operation may displaced persons, refugees and repatriates in the context of their task area in tax matters free of charge advice. They require no special permission for this.
(2) this activity may be prohibited in the case of abusive exercise of them. The more determined the Federal Government by decree with the consent of the Federal Council.
Sixth section culture, research and statistics section 96 maintenance of the cultural property of displaced persons and refugees, and promotion of scientific research
Federal and State Governments have according to their jurisdiction given by the basic law to safeguard the cultural heritage of the expulsion areas in the consciousness of displaced persons and refugees, to get the entire German people and foreign, archives, museums and libraries, to complement and to evaluate to make sure institutions of art creation and training and to promote. You have to promote science and research in fulfilling the tasks resulting from the expulsion and the reintegration of displaced persons and refugees, as well as the further development of the cultural achievements of displaced persons and refugees. The Federal Government reported the Bundestag annually that you caused.
Article 97 statistics federal and State Governments have carried out the statistical work on the areas of the late resettlers being necessary. In particular, they have the statistics in such a way, that the statistical documents for the implementation of the provisions adopted for the purpose of implementing the right of return can be made available.
Seventh section penal provisions article 98 cheating privileges with imprisonment up to five years or with fine punishes who makes incorrect or incomplete statements of actual type or use, in order for himself or any other rights or perks that ethnic Germans are reserved to cheat.
§ 99 breach of duty by members of management with imprisonment up to five years or with fine will be punished, who as member of the management issues certificates for persons in the implementation of this law, he knows that that they have no right to the grant of the certificate.
Eighth section of transitional and final provisions § 100 find application of existing law (1) for persons within the meaning of §§ 1 to 3 before 1 January 1993 regulations in accordance with the application of paragraphs 2 to 8.
(2) cards are only issued according to § 15 in force before 1 January 1993, if they have been applied for prior to this date. Immigrants who have established permanent residence in the scope of the Act after October 2, 1990, and before January 1, 1993, can apply for the card until December 31, 1993. In addition, only at the request of an authority which is responsible for the granting of rights and benefits to displaced persons or refugees, displaced or refugee status is determined by the Federal Office of administration.
(3) § 16 is also to apply to proceedings after the sections 15 to 19 in force before 1 January 1993.
(4) persons who have received a takeover approval of the Federal Administration Office before July 1, 1990, are no. 3, with the proviso that no no. 1 grounds for exclusion letter d or point (e) under section 5, or section 4 ethnic Germans the other conditions of section 1, paragraph 2 also, if no shooting permit was granted pursuant to section 26.
(5) persons who have received a recording decision before 1 January 1993 pursuant to section 26, are ethnic Germans, if they meet the conditions of § 1 para 2 No. 3, with the proviso that no no. 1 grounds for exclusion letter d or point (e) under section 5, or section 4.
(6) persons who have taken the permanent residence in the field referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty after June 30, 1990 and before 1 July 1991, are no. 3 Outlander in case the residence permit of an authority of this area and the other conditions of section 1 paragraph 2 also, if no shooting permit was granted pursuant to section 26.
(7) § 90a is paragraph 2 until June 30, 1993, in the version applicable up to 31 December 1992 applying, if the conditions of entitlement to unemployment benefit for a period of time have passed in December 1992.
(8) § 90a is paragraph 1, 3 and 4 continue to apply in the version applicable up to 31 December 1992.
§ 100a transitional applications are (1) pursuant to § 15 para 1 to modest, that is after September 7, 2001 under the law.
(2) the late resettlers property of people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, which have received a recording decision before May 24, 2007 pursuant to section 26, determines further after the articles 4 and 5 as amended with the proviso that no exclusion no. 1 reason letter d or letter e according to § 5 prior to May 24, 2007.
100 b application provision § 4 para 3 sentence 2 is in force until 1 January 2005 amended on spouses, who have been involved to date in the notice of recording and whose married with the right of return at the time of the departure of the resettlement areas has passed more than three years to apply. A certificate are spouses is absorbed within the meaning of sentence 1 after May 24, 2007, in the scope of the Act, is them under § 15 para 2 to be issued, stating that they have not acquired para 1 of the basic law status within the meaning of article 116.
§ 101 (dropped out) - § 102 (lapsed) - § 103 costs ordered of the Federal Government bears the expenses according to § 9 of this Act.
§ 104 that can Federal Ministry of the Interior issued general administrative regulations for the execution of this law by the Federal Office of administration.
sections 105 to 107 (dropped out)-
Search Translated Laws of Germany