Order of the Federal Government in the Business Unit of the Federal Minister for Inner-German RelationsNon-official table of contents
Date of expander: 14.04.1970
" Order of the Federal Government in the Business Unit of the Federal Minister for German Relations of the Federal Republic of Germany of 14 October 2014. April 1970 (BAnz. 1970 No. 76) "
(+ + + Text evidence from: 24. 4.1970 + + +) Non-official table of contents
Unless otherwise specified by federal legislation, the federal government is responsible for the of the Federal Minister of Inner-German Relations as follows:
2 style="font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none;"> Representation in administrative proceedings For the federal representation in administrative procedures, no. 1 applies accordingly. However, Section 174 of the Federal Officials Act and Section 126 (3) of the Civil Service Law Framework Act remain unaffected.3.Legal business representation In the case of legal transactions, the Federal Office-without prejudice to particularly arranged restrictions-represented by the President of the Federal Institute for General German Tasks to the extent that the Federal Institute is empowered to act in accordance with Article 27 (1) of the Economic Provisions for the Reich Authorities. The granting of acceptance and payment orders is delegated. In addition, the Federal Minister for German-German Relations represents the Federal Government. This also applies to legal transactions which have the object of acquiring or selling a property.4.Differing Rules The Federal Minister for In individual cases, intra-German relations may regulate the representation or take over the representation itself.5.Entry into force This order shall enter into force on the Days after their publication in the Federal Gazette in force.
- Representation in judicial and arbitral proceedings
- In proceedings, which the Federal Ministry for the Interior The Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany is responsible for relations between Germany and the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In proceedings which the German Federal Institute for Foreign Affairs The President of the German Federal Institute for German Tasks (Bundesanstalt für Totaldeutsche Tasks) is called to represent Germany as a whole.
- The Representation remains the Federal Minister of the Federal Republic of Germany. for intra-German relations, if
- the Federal Minister of Inner-German Relations on the basis of the underlying contract,
- a decision of the Federal Minister of Inner-German Relations the subject of the dispute
The Federal Minister for Inner-German Relations